sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > The Worple and Warmsley Magical Travelling Carnival

The Worple and Warmsley Magical Travelling Carnival The Worple and Warmsley Magical Travelling Carnival is here for the first time in Diagon Alley. Sponsored by all your favourite shops of Diagon Alley, the carnival is here for the summer! With magical rides and games, food stalls, knick-knacks and entertainment, this is a party for all ages that you won't want to miss.

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default Bouncy Hogwarts Castle



Behold! Through the wonders of magic, The Worple and Warmsley Magical Travelling Carnival has brought you a close-enough sized replica of the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Every tower, pillar and gargoyle are exactly the same as the real castle, with one small exception of course- It’s bouncy!

That’s right! Fall, drop, or roll. Do whatever you like in this fantastic bouncy castle without getting so much as a scratch. With its dynamic stone like colors and excellent textured design you would think that you really were in a thousand year old castle. Jump through the corridors;
bounce your way through the great hall! Just don’t expect any moving staircases in this castle, we’ve replaced those with more pleasant things like climbing walls and slides.

The doors are open to all ages, and there is no school work too! So come on in, whether you are 2 years old, or 200 years old, this bouncy castle holds no limits!


OOC: Feel free to interact with the Bouncy Hogwarts Castle Carnie "Steven Kimber" (Grrr..Meow), chat, play and try not to get lost!

Remember that Snitchseeker site rules and the Diagon Alley Rules apply at all times. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the Diagon Alley Questions thread.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #26 (permalink)
Lizasaurus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Isobel shook her head. "No, not you. Her." She pointed to the other Slytherin who she had hugged. Then she turned back to the other girl whose name she could not remember. She'd think of it later. ANYWAY...Isobel smiled evilly at her. "You won't be so lucky this term."

Isobel bounced down on to her knees, then back to her feet. Then she bounced on her bottom, and back to her feet. Hehe. Isobel tried to bounce on to her stomach and back to her feet, but her face hit the bottom of the bouncy house and she could not get back on to her feet. She couldn't stand up either, it was too bouncy. Uhhh.
Ohhhhh, alrighty then, that made more sense. TJ would have remembered if she'd been hugged by a stranger. Laughing lightly she shook her head and peered back around the corner at the climbing wall, when she heard an uhhh sound behind her.

Turning back around she saw Isobel lying there "Isobel!" Trying to walk back to her which was very difficult on the spongy bouncy floor. "Are you alright?!?!"
 
Old 08-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
princess of*hp*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: At the close.
Posts: 12,456
Graduated
x7

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
Default
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

Text Cut: Ruthie and Shan
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmafan123 View Post
"Don't worry about it," Alfie assured Theo with a warm smile as he apologized for scaring her. Honestly, it wasn't all that difficult to make the girl jump, it happened whenever she was surprised. And right now, she was definitely surprised, in the best possible way. "I'm really glad to see you." As he took a step back to look at her, the girl at his side playfully did the same, taking a step away and evaluating him with a mock serious expression. But it was still her Theo, just as she had last seen him, maybe he had grown a bit taller, but his overall demeanor was the same one she adored. "Boredom is just about right," the little blonde answered with a soft, harmonious sort of chuckle as she leaned back against the bench, facing him with a warm smile on her face. "My dad's working today, and my Mum..." she trailed of, glancing around her with a bit of an amused smile, "I dunno, she's around her somewhere. I think she's considering buying the entire stock of some useless item that will undoubtedly live out its life on our sitting room shelf for the next few months."

Alfie flashed the boy an amused grin, "In other words, yes, boredom." It was then that his hand found her own and she gently entwined their fingers, glancing up at the boy only to find his eyes on the bouncy house beside them. She beamed, obviously not seeming to understand that his look was a glance of distaste, and taking it as a look of curiosity. Because Alfie loved bouncy castles. "Also, I was sort of hoping I'd find someone to accompany me into the bouncy castle..." she announced with a bit of a playful grin, standing up straight in order to take both of his hands, obviously preparing to start towards the entrance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
A BOUNCING CASTLE!? No way!!

The blonde couldn't believe her eyes. Emma grinned madly as she walked towards the Bouncy castle. Merlin, Muggles had all the cool inventions now like I-pods, I-Pads, Areoplanes, and BOUNCY CASTLES! Emma felt as if she was in kid heaven. This would be the castle, she'd take over first, apart of her world domination scheme with the Slytherclaws. Oh yes... The blonde turned to the person who was letting people in. "Hi!" she said, beaming him a smile and being friendly. Oh yes. The blonde was excited.


Theodore gave a sad little nod, acquiescing to the fact that he had been bored out of his mind as well. The whole dynamic of their small group of friends had changed at the end of the year: while Alfeodore had hung out more, Braeden, Emma, and Ruby had had their own set of problems. Ellie was still probably recovering from the ordeal on the island, and Sarah was probably off with her new sister-in-law and her brother celebrating their marriage. Sigh. "I...I'm more glad," He countered, grinning mischievously. "To see you, I mean. I would have gotten to your house sooner, but Bree got sick for a short while, and--and things happened." He shrugged, slightly disheartened. "But we're here now, so that's what counts, right?" Theo snuck a quick kiss, his lips pressed to hers for a millisecond before pulling away, feeling like a school boy who had just found a shiny, new galleon on the sidewalk.

It was only when Alfie suggested that they actually enter the bouncy Hogwarts replica that Theodore pulled away, tugging at her slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking hesitant. "I... I... Alf-" It was only then that a familiar face appeared, hopefully to save him from the horrors of the bounce house. "Emma!" He called a bit too loudly, trying to grab her attention.
__________________
princess of*hp* is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #28 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,749

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexandre Pascal
Fourth Year
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Ninja View Post
Ohhhhh, alrighty then, that made more sense. TJ would have remembered if she'd been hugged by a stranger. Laughing lightly she shook her head and peered back around the corner at the climbing wall, when she heard an uhhh sound behind her.

Turning back around she saw Isobel lying there "Isobel!" Trying to walk back to her which was very difficult on the spongy bouncy floor. "Are you alright?!?!"
Isobel laughed. "Yeah, but I can't get up." It was hard to get hurt in a bouncy house. She couldn't get up because it was too bouncy, so she just fell right down again.
__________________

littledhampir is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
Lizasaurus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Isobel laughed. "Yeah, but I can't get up." It was hard to get hurt in a bouncy house. She couldn't get up because it was too bouncy, so she just fell right down again.
Sighing with relief, "Don't scare me like that!" she shook her head trying to look irritated. Laughing she gave up the act, it wasn't working. Not with a bouncy house there! "Ok, erm let's see." Reaching her hand down to help the girl, she tried to brace herself on the floor.
 
Old 08-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #30 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Universe
Posts: 6,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chang-Woo "Chase" Spenley
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Arabella Morgenstern
Daily Prophet
Default
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
"hi there, please take off it shoes before going in" he said while holding the flap over for her
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Bumbumbumbumbubmumbumbumbubm. That's what was going through Isobel's mind. Bounce bounce, bumbumbumbumbumbubm. Yeah, she had cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast, and she was a little overexcited about this carnival. "Yes," she said while bouncing. "Isobel Vonhue." She had just said that. But whatever. Ooo, then a new person came. This one was a Slytherin. "Hi," she said cheerfully. Bumbumbumbum. "I think I hugged you." Don't question her hyper mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post

Theodore gave a sad little nod, acquiescing to the fact that he had been bored out of his mind as well. The whole dynamic of their small group of friends had changed at the end of the year: while Alfeodore had hung out more, Braeden, Emma, and Ruby had had their own set of problems. Ellie was still probably recovering from the ordeal on the island, and Sarah was probably off with her new sister-in-law and her brother celebrating their marriage. Sigh. "I...I'm more glad," He countered, grinning mischievously. "To see you, I mean. I would have gotten to your house sooner, but Bree got sick for a short while, and--and things happened." He shrugged, slightly disheartened. "But we're here now, so that's what counts, right?" Theo snuck a quick kiss, his lips pressed to hers for a millisecond before pulling away, feeling like a school boy who had just found a shiny, new galleon on the sidewalk.

It was only when Alfie suggested that they actually enter the bouncy Hogwarts replica that Theodore pulled away, tugging at her slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking hesitant. "I... I... Alf-" It was only then that a familiar face appeared, hopefully to save him from the horrors of the bounce house. "Emma!" He called a bit too loudly, trying to grab her attention.



"Thanks!" said Emma, taking of her shoes. Luckily for her they were slip-ons, so she could get them off easily. And then the blonde headed into the bouncy castle. Oh Merlin!

And then a Puff was talking to her. Hang on. She looked quite familiar. The blonde laughed a little. "Oh yes, I think you did. Isobel was it? I'm Emma," she said, with a bright smile. And then before she could say anything else, someone else was calling out her name!

Now, who could that be? The blonde turned around and saw ALFREDORE!! Oh, ehh.. errr... The blonde hoped she wasn't crashing anything. And she hoped that Brae hadn't told Theo about how the blonde yelled at him. Oh yes. He had provoked her after all. "Theo! Alfie! Isn't this castle!? AWESOME!?" exclaimed Emma, beaming a one-hundred watt smile at the both of them as she made her way towards them!
__________________
Watson is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #31 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DMC
Moke
 
PhoenixWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 8,856

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Niomi Kelly
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Summit
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Wellington
Magical Creatures
Default
♥ Belive ♥ Slytherin ♥ 08/01/14 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Two more girls wished to enter the bouncy castle. "Ladies my apologies, if you can kindly wait five minutes before entering. waiting for the other students to leave so you will have more room, but in the mean time can you please remove your shoes and any sharp objects." He then stood there waiting for a few of them to leave before these excited little girls were able to go bounce around. "Safety first" he thought.

Angelina and Victoria waited for other students to leave. In the mean time they took off their shops, and checked for any sharp objects they might have, as the man ask for. Both never found any sharp objects, so they stood around waiting.
PhoenixWizard is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 12:22 AM   #32 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,749

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexandre Pascal
Fourth Year
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Ninja View Post
Sighing with relief, "Don't scare me like that!" she shook her head trying to look irritated. Laughing she gave up the act, it wasn't working. Not with a bouncy house there! "Ok, erm let's see." Reaching her hand down to help the girl, she tried to brace herself on the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
SPOILER!!: quotes




"Thanks!" said Emma, taking of her shoes. Luckily for her they were slip-ons, so she could get them off easily. And then the blonde headed into the bouncy castle. Oh Merlin!

And then a Puff was talking to her. Hang on. She looked quite familiar. The blonde laughed a little. "Oh yes, I think you did. Isobel was it? I'm Emma," she said, with a bright smile. And then before she could say anything else, someone else was calling out her name!

Now, who could that be? The blonde turned around and saw ALFREDORE!! Oh, ehh.. errr... The blonde hoped she wasn't crashing anything. And she hoped that Brae hadn't told Theo about how the blonde yelled at him. Oh yes. He had provoked her after all. "Theo! Alfie! Isn't this castle!? AWESOME!?" exclaimed Emma, beaming a one-hundred watt smile at the both of them as she made her way towards them!


Isobel reached up and grabbed TJ's hand. She tried to get up, while at the same time pulling hard on TJ's hand to help her. Unfortunately, that was not the smartest idea. The only thing Isobel had succeeded in doing was pulling TJ down next to her. Isobel couldn't help but laugh, she turned to TJ and smiled guiltily. "Sorry."

Then she looked toward the other girl who she had hugged before. "Yep. Isobel VonHue, fifth year Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you Emma." She was still sitting on the floor of the bouncy house, of course, because she could not get up.
__________________

littledhampir is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 02:00 AM   #33 (permalink)

Shrake
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,557

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katergirl View Post
Angelina and Victoria waited for other students to leave. In the mean time they took off their shops, and checked for any sharp objects they might have, as the man ask for. Both never found any sharp objects, so they stood around waiting.
Steven looked into the bouncy castle and it looked a bit clearer now. "There you go ladies, go right ahead" he said while holding the flap for them. and making sure that he never took his eyes off everyones shoes.
__________________
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 02:05 AM   #34 (permalink)
Lizasaurus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Kailee and Emms ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Isobel reached up and grabbed TJ's hand. She tried to get up, while at the same time pulling hard on TJ's hand to help her. Unfortunately, that was not the smartest idea. The only thing Isobel had succeeded in doing was pulling TJ down next to her. Isobel couldn't help but laugh, she turned to TJ and smiled guiltily. "Sorry."

Then she looked toward the other girl who she had hugged before. "Yep. Isobel VonHue, fifth year Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you Emma." She was still sitting on the floor of the bouncy house, of course, because she could not get up.
Falling face first into the bouncy floor, she rolled over laughing. "Ok, this might be difficult." Shaking her head she started bouncing as she sat there. Looking up as another Slytherin girl started talking to Isobel. "Hmmm, I have an idea...how about if you Emma, sit down really hard, I bet all three of us will bounce to standing!"
 
Old 08-16-2011, 02:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Niffler
 
emmafan123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 20,190
Default
Blonde&Proud Sirius Sense of humor

SPOILER!!: Mel Oh El and Empress Shan
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post
Text Cut: Ruthie and Shan




Theodore gave a sad little nod, acquiescing to the fact that he had been bored out of his mind as well. The whole dynamic of their small group of friends had changed at the end of the year: while Alfeodore had hung out more, Braeden, Emma, and Ruby had had their own set of problems. Ellie was still probably recovering from the ordeal on the island, and Sarah was probably off with her new sister-in-law and her brother celebrating their marriage. Sigh. "I...I'm more glad," He countered, grinning mischievously. "To see you, I mean. I would have gotten to your house sooner, but Bree got sick for a short while, and--and things happened." He shrugged, slightly disheartened. "But we're here now, so that's what counts, right?" Theo snuck a quick kiss, his lips pressed to hers for a millisecond before pulling away, feeling like a school boy who had just found a shiny, new galleon on the sidewalk.

It was only when Alfie suggested that they actually enter the bouncy Hogwarts replica that Theodore pulled away, tugging at her slightly. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking hesitant. "I... I... Alf-" It was only then that a familiar face appeared, hopefully to save him from the horrors of the bounce house. "Emma!" He called a bit too loudly, trying to grab her attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
SPOILER!!: quotes




"Thanks!" said Emma, taking of her shoes. Luckily for her they were slip-ons, so she could get them off easily. And then the blonde headed into the bouncy castle. Oh Merlin!

And then a Puff was talking to her. Hang on. She looked quite familiar. The blonde laughed a little. "Oh yes, I think you did. Isobel was it? I'm Emma," she said, with a bright smile. And then before she could say anything else, someone else was calling out her name!

Now, who could that be? The blonde turned around and saw ALFREDORE!! Oh, ehh.. errr... The blonde hoped she wasn't crashing anything. And she hoped that Brae hadn't told Theo about how the blonde yelled at him. Oh yes. He had provoked her after all. "Theo! Alfie! Isn't this castle!? AWESOME!?" exclaimed Emma, beaming a one-hundred watt smile at the both of them as she made her way towards them!


Alfie let out a soft giggle as Theo informed her that he was more glad, explaining that he would've been over to see her but Bree had been sick recently. Her smile fell at the news and her blonde eyebrows furrowed immediately in concern, "What happened? Is she alright?" the girl asked with genuine worry in her expression. She couldn't imagine Bree sick, it must've been worrying Theo to no end. But before she could pull out all of her sympathy, Theo was mentioning that they were at least together now, something she couldn't help but smile at. "Yes, that's what counts," she agreed before very swiftly Theo's lips had found her own in a gentle kiss, one she hardly had the chance to register. It only lasted a moment but that moment seemed to be enough to make the little blonde Ravvie turn a light shade of pink, the largest of smiles on her expression. She definitely didn't mind this new stage in their relationship.

Still gently leading him back towards the bouncy castle, her expression still a bit pink, she listened as the boy whose hands she currently had enveloped in her own seemed to protest. "Of course I'm sure!" she replied with a grin, smiling up at him with her large blue eyes. Fortunately for the boy, they were both distracted with Emma in the next moment, allowing the blonde in front of him to forget her quest to convince him for a moment. "Emma!" Alfie greeted with a soft chuckle, watching as the girl bounced around in the bouncy castle, able to see her through one of the many windows. Unfortunately for Theo, Emma's presence only seemed to fuel Alfie's desire to go and to bring her boyfriend along. Alfie whipped back forward to face Theo, her long light blonde hair gently flowing behind her as she set her large blue eyes back onto his expression. Sensing his reluctance, the little Ravenclaw gave him a face that resembled something between sympathy and begging, as part of her desperately wanted him to go with her, but the other part seemed not want to force him.

"Theo..." she said softly, playfully even as she flashed him a gentle smile, taking a step closer to him with her hands still entwined with his own. "Would you please accompany me into the bouncy house to see Emma?" Alfie asked, her soft voice casting a striking contrast to the various noises of the carnival around them.
__________________
emmafan123 is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 02:30 AM   #36 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Universe
Posts: 6,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chang-Woo "Chase" Spenley
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Arabella Morgenstern
Daily Prophet
Default
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Then she looked toward the other girl who she had hugged before. "Yep. Isobel VonHue, fifth year Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you Emma." She was still sitting on the floor of the bouncy house, of course, because she could not get up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmafan123 View Post
Alfie let out a soft giggle as Theo informed her that he was more glad, explaining that he would've been over to see her but Bree had been sick recently. Her smile fell at the news and her blonde eyebrows furrowed immediately in concern, "What happened? Is she alright?" the girl asked with genuine worry in her expression. She couldn't imagine Bree sick, it must've been worrying Theo to no end. But before she could pull out all of her sympathy, Theo was mentioning that they were at least together now, something she couldn't help but smile at. "Yes, that's what counts," she agreed before very swiftly Theo's lips had found her own in a gentle kiss, one she hardly had the chance to register. It only lasted a moment but that moment seemed to be enough to make the little blonde Ravvie turn a light shade of pink, the largest of smiles on her expression. She definitely didn't mind this new stage in their relationship.

Still gently leading him back towards the bouncy castle, her expression still a bit pink, she listened as the boy whose hands she currently had enveloped in her own seemed to protest. "Of course I'm sure!" she replied with a grin, smiling up at him with her large blue eyes. Fortunately for the boy, they were both distracted with Emma in the next moment, allowing the blonde in front of him to forget her quest to convince him for a moment. "Emma!" Alfie greeted with a soft chuckle, watching as the girl bounced around in the bouncy castle, able to see her through one of the many windows. Unfortunately for Theo, Emma's presence only seemed to fuel Alfie's desire to go and to bring her boyfriend along. Alfie whipped back forward to face Theo, her long light blonde hair gently flowing behind her as she set her large blue eyes back onto his expression. Sensing his reluctance, the little Ravenclaw gave him a face that resembled something between sympathy and begging, as part of her desperately wanted him to go with her, but the other part seemed not want to force him.

"Theo..." she said softly, playfully even as she flashed him a gentle smile, taking a step closer to him with her hands still entwined with his own. "Would you please accompany me into the bouncy house to see Emma?" Alfie asked, her soft voice casting a striking contrast to the various noises of the carnival around them.

The blonde grinned at Isobel. "Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy the bouncy castle!" exclaimed Emma with a bright smile as she waited for Alfredore to join her on this incredible masterpiece. Merlin. Thank Merlin for muggles. This made the Malfoy love them even more. Now, if her parents saw her on this bouncy castle then she'd be DEAD. Well, not dead, but grounded and severely punished. But, who cares? She was fifteen and almost an adult, in her mind anyway. Being an adult meant she got to do what she want without anyone nagging her. Though, she still HAD to do homework.

Turning back to team Alfredore, the blonde jumped up and down excitedly. "Come on you slowpokes!! What are you waiting for?" she cried, her eyes wide with excitement. Come on!! Come onto the bouncy castle, my castle, where I shall begin the plans of WORLD DOMINATION! thought Emma as she smiled wickedly. Mwahaha.. This would be her base for taking over the world with Team Slytherclaw. Oh yes. Wait and see Hogwarts.
__________________
Watson is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #37 (permalink)


MO
Love Detective
Moke
 
pundantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 8,510

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alessandro Toussaint
Seventh Year
x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten
Default
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Selina followed her friends over to the bouncy castle as they giggled and talked about how much fun it would be. In all honesty she was dreading it. One more reason for her to get hurt and her face already had a hand print on it. What more did they want to do to hurt her? She could only guess.
__________________
pundantic is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 06:23 AM   #38 (permalink)

Mountain Troll
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 23,873

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenora Bell
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Henrietta Kramer
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeAllie18 View Post
Damon knew he needed to be keeping an eye out for trash and recycling, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the fair a little bit too. Besides, he had agreed to meet Alex here, and there was no reason why he should prevent her from enjoying herself. Standing back out of the way, Damon looked around for Alex, vanishing the occasional piece of trash that floated by with his wand.
Alex wandered around the carnival until she came across the bouncy castle where she had ageed to meet with Damon. Bleh..she was late. She saw him standing nearby and walked towards him, trying really hard to hide a smile. The guy was actually cleaning up the place. Great. "Hey. Sorry for the delay." She said, her cheeks slightly flushed.
__________________

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #39 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMGS & DERP
Niffler
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 20,478

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reign Esmeralda Cash
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Talullah Whitehall
Games & Sports
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Moonlight Calf | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Jasper walked up to the big bouncy castle. Jasper was like a little five year old again. WOW that was long time ago.

BOUNCY CASTLE!!!! Jasper had a grin across his beautiful flawless tan face. He was ready to get his inner little kid on. So what did he have to do? He just had to ask the carnie person? He thought so but he started to take off his yellow converse sneakers.

He looked at the carnie. "May I go in?" He asked.
__________________

that's why they call me b a d c o m p a n y & I can't deny
b a d c o m p a n y till the day I die rebel souls deserters we are called


________________________________Sewing Lessons | The Right Partner | End of the Line
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #40 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
princess of*hp*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: At the close.
Posts: 12,456
Graduated
x7

Diagon Alley Employee:
Amadeus Alfred Kipling
Owl Post Office Assistant
Default
Lady Lem|DJ Melfoy|Braedeus ♥ Stumble|Bebé Melón|B2|Andee & Melsse|Melephone

SPOILER!!: Lay-deez
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmafan123 View Post
SPOILER!!: Mel Oh El and Empress Shan




Alfie let out a soft giggle as Theo informed her that he was more glad, explaining that he would've been over to see her but Bree had been sick recently. Her smile fell at the news and her blonde eyebrows furrowed immediately in concern, "What happened? Is she alright?" the girl asked with genuine worry in her expression. She couldn't imagine Bree sick, it must've been worrying Theo to no end. But before she could pull out all of her sympathy, Theo was mentioning that they were at least together now, something she couldn't help but smile at. "Yes, that's what counts," she agreed before very swiftly Theo's lips had found her own in a gentle kiss, one she hardly had the chance to register. It only lasted a moment but that moment seemed to be enough to make the little blonde Ravvie turn a light shade of pink, the largest of smiles on her expression. She definitely didn't mind this new stage in their relationship.

Still gently leading him back towards the bouncy castle, her expression still a bit pink, she listened as the boy whose hands she currently had enveloped in her own seemed to protest. "Of course I'm sure!" she replied with a grin, smiling up at him with her large blue eyes. Fortunately for the boy, they were both distracted with Emma in the next moment, allowing the blonde in front of him to forget her quest to convince him for a moment. "Emma!" Alfie greeted with a soft chuckle, watching as the girl bounced around in the bouncy castle, able to see her through one of the many windows. Unfortunately for Theo, Emma's presence only seemed to fuel Alfie's desire to go and to bring her boyfriend along. Alfie whipped back forward to face Theo, her long light blonde hair gently flowing behind her as she set her large blue eyes back onto his expression. Sensing his reluctance, the little Ravenclaw gave him a face that resembled something between sympathy and begging, as part of her desperately wanted him to go with her, but the other part seemed not want to force him.

"Theo..." she said softly, playfully even as she flashed him a gentle smile, taking a step closer to him with her hands still entwined with his own. "Would you please accompany me into the bouncy house to see Emma?" Alfie asked, her soft voice casting a striking contrast to the various noises of the carnival around them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
The blonde grinned at Isobel. "Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy the bouncy castle!" exclaimed Emma with a bright smile as she waited for Alfredore to join her on this incredible masterpiece. Merlin. Thank Merlin for muggles. This made the Malfoy love them even more. Now, if her parents saw her on this bouncy castle then she'd be DEAD. Well, not dead, but grounded and severely punished. But, who cares? She was fifteen and almost an adult, in her mind anyway. Being an adult meant she got to do what she want without anyone nagging her. Though, she still HAD to do homework.

Turning back to team Alfredore, the blonde jumped up and down excitedly. "Come on you slowpokes!! What are you waiting for?" she cried, her eyes wide with excitement. Come on!! Come onto the bouncy castle, my castle, where I shall begin the plans of WORLD DOMINATION! thought Emma as she smiled wickedly. Mwahaha.. This would be her base for taking over the world with Team Slytherclaw. Oh yes. Wait and see Hogwarts.


"Oh, it was just... a cat flu, something she probably ate. But she's alright now..." Although those had been a harrowing few days. Bree was his furry adopted little kitten child and Theo had been sick with worry, although the muggle veterinarian had insisted that it would pass quickly and that she would be fine. But speaking of manners non-feline, the look on Alfie's face was too enchanting for words. Most would have giggled at the sight of a blushing girl, but Theo thought the surprised expression on her face was too endearing for words. It was warming to know that he could have such an effect on her; on anyone, for that matter.

...

Now he had a dilemma. Not one, but two of his closest friends were enticing him into the bouncy house. All of his childhood experiences with such inflatable devices had been traumatizing, to say the least, but the look on Alfie's face and the menace in Emma's tone were very persuasive. Females really knew how to assert their power, whether they had to bat their lashes or give a glare to get what they wanted. Glancing between Alfie and Emma, there was silence for a moment. "...Fine," he conceded, melodramatically slumping his shoulders and hanging his head as he admitted defeat, although a part of him was intrigued with the magical bounce house.
__________________
princess of*hp* is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora
 
Wonderstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Neverland
Posts: 5,480

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
Default
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_princess View Post
Alex wandered around the carnival until she came across the bouncy castle where she had ageed to meet with Damon. Bleh..she was late. She saw him standing nearby and walked towards him, trying really hard to hide a smile. The guy was actually cleaning up the place. Great. "Hey. Sorry for the delay." She said, her cheeks slightly flushed.
Damon turned at the sound of a voice directed at him, a gentle smirk playing across his lips when he realized it was Alex. "Oh, please, don't worry about it," Damon said with a little chuckle. In all honesty Damon found he was usually the one late to things, and if it hadn't been for him working the carnival he probably would have been late himself. "This place is pretty crazy isn't it?" Damon commented to Alex, shooting a look at a random kid that had entered the bouncy castle.

Damon was about to say something when another stray piece of what looked like a paper bag flew across their vision. Pulling out his recently pocketed wand, Damon gave it a quick flick, vanishing the paper successfully. Damon turned to look at Alex with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry if it seems like I am paying an unusual amount of attention to the trash and recycling bins around here, but I kind of have to for the Ministry. It's my first field assignment that I got and I want to make sure I'm helping out the best I can." What could Damon say, he was eco-friendly. Nothing wrong with that, right?
__________________
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Wonderstruck is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #42 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

Streeler
 
ThestralYew128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 225

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Raven Victoria Sloan
First Year
Default

Raven ran forward up to the Bouncy Hogwarts Castle and was waiting for her friends Anna and Nessie. Hopefully they would get here soon so they could adventure through the castle!
__________________
"I like a quiet life, you know me."
ThestralYew128 is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #43 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Some Mystical Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,055
x6
Default
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Dani moved and stood by the Bouncy Castle as she waited for Louisa to arrive- it would be so good to see her again! It really felt like it had been a while- which was silly because it hadn't been long at all!
Some Mystical Girl is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #44 (permalink)
Ministry


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +2
Posts: 14,151

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
First Year
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Mystical Girl View Post
Dani moved and stood by the Bouncy Castle as she waited for Louisa to arrive- it would be so good to see her again! It really felt like it had been a while- which was silly because it hadn't been long at all!
Louisa had recieved the invitation to the Carnival from Dani earlier this day and decided to meet the girl. Personally, she didn't like to hang around here much.. one reason, of course, she might bump into Dallin and Ellie and that would be a total disaster of course. But with a friend, she'd be distracted and lives would be saved... sort of.

"Hey Dani," She hugged the older friend and gave her a big smile. They hadn't seen each other since the sleepover at Kita's. "How're you? And philip?" they were still together, right? Because it would be a shame if they hadn't. They looked so cute and so in love... Louisa needed to believe in such lasting relationships.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #45 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Some Mystical Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,055
x6
Default may be my last post for the night- am sleepy *yawn!*
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa had recieved the invitation to the Carnival from Dani earlier this day and decided to meet the girl. Personally, she didn't like to hang around here much.. one reason, of course, she might bump into Dallin and Ellie and that would be a total disaster of course. But with a friend, she'd be distracted and lives would be saved... sort of.

"Hey Dani," She hugged the older friend and gave her a big smile. They hadn't seen each other since the sleepover at Kita's. "How're you? And philip?" they were still together, right? Because it would be a shame if they hadn't. They looked so cute and so in love... Louisa needed to believe in such lasting relationships.
"I'm great!" Dani said softly, returning the friendly hug before nodding, she was glad to see Louisa, who was super sweet. "Ahh Philip's great too thanks!" she said softly with a little wink at the younger girl.

"How about you?" she asked softly as she moved to slip off her ballet pumps to get onto the bouncy castle. It looked super fun!
Some Mystical Girl is offline  
Old 08-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #46 (permalink)
Ministry


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +2
Posts: 14,151

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
First Year
x6
Default G'night! :D
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Mystical Girl View Post
"I'm great!" Dani said softly, returning the friendly hug before nodding, she was glad to see Louisa, who was super sweet. "Ahh Philip's great too thanks!" she said softly with a little wink at the younger girl.

"How about you?" she asked softly as she moved to slip off her ballet pumps to get onto the bouncy castle. It looked super fun!
"Great," At least someone was enjoying their summer so far. Louisa had followed Dani's steps and got off her flipflops, this bouncing thing might help her to get rid of the over energy she had been feeling lately.

"I'm good. My family's back from France and I have a bunch of new clothes," She chuckled and rolled her eyes sarcastically. She'd never cared so much about clothes. Well, maybe just now when Dallin was around.. but still..

"Let's get in!" She held her hand out to the girl so they could jump in like little girls. Weeeeee..
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 02:40 AM   #47 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,289
Default The other half of Stumble!
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

WELL WELL WELL.
Braeden had heard something about two impossibly beautiful evil little blonde girls hating - HATING! - on his bromance with Theo. Well now, that was just UNACCEPTABLE! No one hated on the bromance of the century! Ya kidding?! They were probably just jealous they didn't have a bestie to slow-dance to Strange Magic with. Psh.

Anyway.
Theo had mentioned something about a bouncy Hogwarts castle in his note. Poor disoriented Braeden didn't even know there wa a carnival going on in the first place, until just very recently. He felt tempted to go stuff his face with ice cream, since he had neglected the ice cream he'd gotten earlier while talking with Emma. BUT THERE WAS NO TIME.
BROS BEFORE CONES. And right now Theo needed Braeden's help to get back at their bromance-hating girlfriends.

And so, with a look of determination and a confident strut, Braeden walked into the bouncy castle.
His superhero act last about 0.358 seconds as, just as he walked into the fake castle, the bounciness of it made him lose his balance and fall face-first onto the bouncy stone floors. Not without doing a bit of flailing around like a chick trying to learn to fly first.

Gahhh.
Getting up clumsily, Braeden pulled off his shoes and began to bounce his way into the castle, hopping his way deeper into its bouncy corridors in search for his curly-haired friend.
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 02:48 AM   #48 (permalink)
Slytherin
Jarvey
 
Greymalkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Aeridia
Posts: 529

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarah Oliver
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Roxanne Montgomery
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBRE! View Post
Jasper walked up to the big bouncy castle. Jasper was like a little five year old again. WOW that was long time ago.

BOUNCY CASTLE!!!! Jasper had a grin across his beautiful flawless tan face. He was ready to get his inner little kid on. So what did he have to do? He just had to ask the carnie person? He thought so but he started to take off his yellow converse sneakers.

He looked at the carnie. "May I go in?" He asked.
Sarah found herself in front of a giant bouncy castle. The sign said it was supposed to be Hogwarts. Sarah glanced around, she wondered if she could get away with bouncing around inside... She saw a boy, probably around the age of her brother, entering the castle. Well, if he could do it...

"Hello? Mister?" Sarah tried to get the carnie's attention as she removed her black sneakers. "Yes, may I enter?"

She walked with some difficulty into the castle and saw the boy from outside.

"Hey, do you always do stuff like this?" Sarah asked curiously, "I mean, I have a brother who's probably only a year or two younger than you, and he would never do this."
Greymalkin is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 03:02 AM   #49 (permalink)



DMLE & MO
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 7,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedi L. Escalante
First Year
x8
Default Anyone want to RP?
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

This have got to be a nightmare. It was a huge castle, almost like the one he was told he would be going to in the Fall. He poked the side of the castle with his index finger and rather liked the bounciness.

Hmm, wasn't this muggle-ish?

It totally was. He's seen these before, but he's never actually played in one. It almost seemed dangerous how bouncy the thing was.
__________________

Last edited by Deezerz; 08-17-2011 at 03:36 AM.
Deezerz is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 03:03 AM   #50 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Universe
Posts: 6,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chang-Woo "Chase" Spenley
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Arabella Morgenstern
Daily Prophet
Default
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: Oh no..
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess of*hp* View Post
"Oh, it was just... a cat flu, something she probably ate. But she's alright now..." Although those had been a harrowing few days. Bree was his furry adopted little kitten child and Theo had been sick with worry, although the muggle veterinarian had insisted that it would pass quickly and that she would be fine. But speaking of manners non-feline, the look on Alfie's face was too enchanting for words. Most would have giggled at the sight of a blushing girl, but Theo thought the surprised expression on her face was too endearing for words. It was warming to know that he could have such an effect on her; on anyone, for that matter.

...

Now he had a dilemma. Not one, but two of his closest friends were enticing him into the bouncy house. All of his childhood experiences with such inflatable devices had been traumatizing, to say the least, but the look on Alfie's face and the menace in Emma's tone were very persuasive. Females really knew how to assert their power, whether they had to bat their lashes or give a glare to get what they wanted. Glancing between Alfie and Emma, there was silence for a moment. "...Fine," he conceded, melodramatically slumping his shoulders and hanging his head as he admitted defeat, although a part of him was intrigued with the magical bounce house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
WELL WELL WELL.
Braeden had heard something about two impossibly beautiful evil little blonde girls hating - HATING! - on his bromance with Theo. Well now, that was just UNACCEPTABLE! No one hated on the bromance of the century! Ya kidding?! They were probably just jealous they didn't have a bestie to slow-dance to Strange Magic with. Psh.

Anyway.
Theo had mentioned something about a bouncy Hogwarts castle in his note. Poor disoriented Braeden didn't even know there wa a carnival going on in the first place, until just very recently. He felt tempted to go stuff his face with ice cream, since he had neglected the ice cream he'd gotten earlier while talking with Emma. BUT THERE WAS NO TIME.
BROS BEFORE CONES. And right now Theo needed Braeden's help to get back at their bromance-hating girlfriends.

And so, with a look of determination and a confident strut, Braeden walked into the bouncy castle.
His superhero act last about 0.358 seconds as, just as he walked into the fake castle, the bounciness of it made him lose his balance and fall face-first onto the bouncy stone floors. Not without doing a bit of flailing around like a chick trying to learn to fly first.

Gahhh.
Getting up clumsily, Braeden pulled off his shoes and began to bounce his way into the castle, hopping his way deeper into its bouncy corridors in search for his curly-haired friend.

Merlin, Theo was taking his sweet time and letting the suspense hang in the air for a looong time. He had to see their way, right? Two against one and they could easily win against him with their Slytherclaw powers. Oh, Merlin's Beard. They could. Or so, the Malfoy hoped. And she waited for the answer. The suspense was beginning to kill her..........

SCORE!! That would be 150 points to Alife and Emma.

Yes, who runs the world THEO?! GIRLS. Well to be precise, Slytherclaw girls. Mhmm... And Theo was coming onto the Bouncy castle!! The blonde beamed a smile at the Ravenclaws and continued bouncing. "Yay! I'll wait for you by the entrance," she exclaimed, feeling like a little girl who had just gotten a large piece of candy or a new stuffed teddy bear. The blonde, gleefully, bounced all the way to the top and waited there for Alfredore to join her. Where was Braeden? Hopefully the Gryffindork wouldn't miss out on this fun. As the Malfoy stared at the window to try to find Alfredore, whom had seemed to disappear from her sight, the Malfoy looked down and saw a tall attractive brunette falling to the ground.

Hmmmmmm.... He looked oddly familiar. Too familiar. Sadly, the blonde didn't get to see his face, so she continued bouncing up and down. And soon, her legs were beginning to ache. Owwww... Not fun. So, the Slytherin decided to sit down for a while and take a rest. Merlin, she shouldn't have gone on that six mile run yesterday. A few minutes later, she was up and bouncing. So, Emma decided to head by the entrance to see if Alfredore was there.....
__________________
Watson is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194