sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1524 users online including...
Holmesian Feline , hermionesclone , Jamesxxdd , astrocat , PhoenixRising , MichaelaBek

11 members
1513 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster Wilber Winterbottom's Reign > Term 66: January - April 2024


Term 66: January - April 2024 Term Sixty-Six: TBA (Sept 2112 - June 2113)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2022, 05:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hogwarts Headmaster
Imp
 
Wilber Winterbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 428

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wilber O. Winterbottom
Hufflepuff
Default Middle Cars


If you suffer from FOMO or just want to be in the involved with everything, then the middle passenger cars of the train are for you. Just like the other cars, a long corridor provides access to the many compartments, each labelled with a letter, available for you and your friends to hunker down in until the train has come to a complete stop. Cushioned seats and large windows, allowing perfect views of the British scenery on your journey, await.

Well, what are you waiting for? Slide open a compartment door and make yourself at home. Place any of your belongings not in the luggage car on the racks above you. Chat with your friends about what your summer plans, enjoy munching on the snacks you bought from the trolley lady, get ahead of the game by exchanging addresses, or take a long nap as the train travels over numerous hills and mountainsides. Whatever you do, exhibit your best behaviour -- the prefects will be regularly patrolling the corridors and poking their heads inside your compartment to make sure you are doing so.
__________________
Wilber Winterbottom is offline  
Old 04-10-2024, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,952

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For Jess/Emma ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Another term at Hogwarts gone, another train ride home. Only this time was different. This time Desiree wouldn't be returning in the fall.

For the last time, the dark-haired Hufflepuff boarded the train, her bag tucked under one arm and her cat basket under the other. She found an empty compartment near the middle of the train and slipped inside, closing the door behind her. Setting her bag and cat basket, she took the seat closest to the window. Her bright blue eyes darted from the sphinx cat sleeping in the basket to the bag practically bursting at the seams with candy. Did she want a snack? Not right now. The emotions of leaving were too fresh in her mind.

Looking aimlessly out the window, she gazed through tears at the castle until Hogwarts vanished from sight.
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 04-10-2024, 11:11 PM   #3 (permalink)




DMAC & DERP
Quintaped
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in my head [GMT-6]
Posts: 58,644

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Another term at Hogwarts gone, another train ride home. Only this time was different. This time Desiree wouldn't be returning in the fall.

For the last time, the dark-haired Hufflepuff boarded the train, her bag tucked under one arm and her cat basket under the other. She found an empty compartment near the middle of the train and slipped inside, closing the door behind her. Setting her bag and cat basket, she took the seat closest to the window. Her bright blue eyes darted from the sphinx cat sleeping in the basket to the bag practically bursting at the seams with candy. Did she want a snack? Not right now. The emotions of leaving were too fresh in her mind.

Looking aimlessly out the window, she gazed through tears at the castle until Hogwarts vanished from sight.
The small blond wasn't sure how she felt about the end of another term. Emma was 13 ... and a half, yet she didn't really feel much more grown up than she had at eleven.

Walking down the train corridor, she peered into compartments for familiar faces. Perhaps Bryony or Arienne or Emmie or Ary ... But instead of finding one of her fellow yearmates, she happened upon someone maybe better. That she wouldn't know when the next time she'd see again would be.

"Knock knock..." she smiled knocking lightly on the compartment door glass. Were those tears in Desiree's eyes? "Everything's going to change now, isn't it?" Also, she should probably sit instead of standing in the doorway, but what if Desiree was waiting for someone else and didn't want a little kid on her last train ride? Except in the two years she'd known Desiree, she doubted her to be like that.
__________________

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-11-2024, 07:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,952

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
The small blond wasn't sure how she felt about the end of another term. Emma was 13 ... and a half, yet she didn't really feel much more grown up than she had at eleven.

Walking down the train corridor, she peered into compartments for familiar faces. Perhaps Bryony or Arienne or Emmie or Ary ... But instead of finding one of her fellow yearmates, she happened upon someone maybe better. That she wouldn't know when the next time she'd see again would be.

"Knock knock..." she smiled knocking lightly on the compartment door glass. Were those tears in Desiree's eyes? "Everything's going to change now, isn't it?" Also, she should probably sit instead of standing in the doorway, but what if Desiree was waiting for someone else and didn't want a little kid on her last train ride? Except in the two years she'd known Desiree, she doubted her to be like that.
Desiree was too much like her dad to not get emotional at leaving Hogwarts. How could she not when many of her fondest memories occurred there? She sat, silently staring out the window until a sound distracted her. She recognized the voice even before she heard the knock.

She moved her bag, gesturing to the seat beside her as an invitation to sit. Only when she trusted her tears not to fall and her voice not to break did she turn to Emma with a small smile. ”It is,” she replied, nodding, but that didn't seem good enough. It was her duty as an older student to say something uplifting. ”But change isn't always bad. We'll still be friends. We'll just communicate a different way.” Like letters… and lots of cookie packages.

She wasn't really in a Disney mood, but this sort of reminded her of a song from the Frozen movies. Some things never change…
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 04-11-2024, 11:48 PM   #5 (permalink)




DMAC & DERP
Quintaped
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in my head [GMT-6]
Posts: 58,644

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Desiree was too much like her dad to not get emotional at leaving Hogwarts. How could she not when many of her fondest memories occurred there? She sat, silently staring out the window until a sound distracted her. She recognized the voice even before she heard the knock.

She moved her bag, gesturing to the seat beside her as an invitation to sit. Only when she trusted her tears not to fall and her voice not to break did she turn to Emma with a small smile. ”It is,” she replied, nodding, but that didn't seem good enough. It was her duty as an older student to say something uplifting. ”But change isn't always bad. We'll still be friends. We'll just communicate a different way.” Like letters… and lots of cookie packages.

She wasn't really in a Disney mood, but this sort of reminded her of a song from the Frozen movies. Some things never change…
Taking the gesture, Emma stepped into the compartment and sat down beside Desiree, inspecting her fingernails a moment in contemplation. Plus looking at her fingernails was something to occupy her mind as she tried to imagine what Hufflepuff would be like next year without the familiarity of Yukie and Desiree. They were probably the first of the older Hufflepuffs to leave that Emma would truly miss seeing around.... Next would be Anna, which thankfully she still had a couple more years with.

"And I suppose it's really just the beginning.... a small part of this big world ... this big life." Even if it was the foundational of their future. When did she get so contemplative? "And there's hogsmeade ... if you happen to be near Scotland." Although Desiree could always apparate. It wasn't as if Hogsmeade was an exclusive for Hogwarts students.
__________________

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-12-2024, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,952

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Taking the gesture, Emma stepped into the compartment and sat down beside Desiree, inspecting her fingernails a moment in contemplation. Plus looking at her fingernails was something to occupy her mind as she tried to imagine what Hufflepuff would be like next year without the familiarity of Yukie and Desiree. They were probably the first of the older Hufflepuffs to leave that Emma would truly miss seeing around.... Next would be Anna, which thankfully she still had a couple more years with.

"And I suppose it's really just the beginning.... a small part of this big world ... this big life." Even if it was the foundational of their future. When did she get so contemplative? "And there's hogsmeade ... if you happen to be near Scotland." Although Desiree could always apparate. It wasn't as if Hogsmeade was an exclusive for Hogwarts students.
Desiree’s smile grew. To her surprise, she found that trying to comfort Emma made her feel better too. She tilted her head to one side, considering the younger girl’s words. When did Emma get so wise? Not that she wasn’t always, of course! She nodded. “That’s a smart way to look at it.”

She couldn’t help but giggle at the mention of Hogsmeade. “Of course I’ll be near Scotland. The Wizarding University of Edinburgh is right here!” Not literally right here, but here in Scotland. “Sounds like a plan! You’ll have to tell me which shop you want to hit first.” But there was all summer to think about that! Now they had a nice train ride to look forward to.

Desiree gestured toward her bag. “Would you like some sweets? I have loads!”
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253