sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 1167 users online including...
Henryaffig , astrocat , Kimothy , Natashaqke

8 members
1159 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 62: September - December 2022


Term 62: September - December 2022 Term Sixty-Two: The Gift of the Peeves (Sept 2108 - June 2109)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2022, 03:48 PM
PhoenixRising PhoenixRising is offline
 
Gryffindor Common Room


Once you've given The Fat Lady the correct password, you'll enter the Gryffindor common room. Near the windows you'll find a quiet study nook, perfect for overlooking any rising quidditch stars on the quidditch pitch, as you read or write for your assignments. At the back of the room are two spiral staircases leading to the dormitories: boys to the left, girls to the right. Two lion statues sit on either side of each staircase. Don't forget to give them a pat before heading to bed; you're sure to get a roar or a purr in return!

The circular space is decorated in the signature Gryffindor colors of scarlet and gold, and there are plenty of plush armchairs, sofas, and beanbags for lounging. The room's most prominent feature is a fireplace; over its mantel hangs a portrait of a lion. A large portrait of the house's founder Godric Gryffindor adorns the back wall. Several other tapestries and paintings depicting animals and famous Gryffindor alumni decorate the walls - who knows? You may even find some of the famous Harry Potter himself! There's also a plaque and a notice board on one side of the room. Don't forget to read up on important announcements!

This room is your home away from home during your time here at Hogwarts. So, relax, take a load off!
Old 09-05-2022, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey
 
Freyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In UTC+3 time zone
Posts: 528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default
Astrophile

The first days of the term were passing faster than Luther expected and life in the castle was different than at home but it was still delightful. However, there were moments when Luther felt lost in the gigantic castle, like now. The noticeboard said the History of Magic lesson was on the grounds but the problem was the Grounds were simply huge and Luther still couldn't get used to it. So he started to look for a student who could show him where the lesson was.
Freyr is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #6e5f57 |#ff5470
Posts: 13,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
The first days of the term were passing faster than Luther expected and life in the castle was different than at home but it was still delightful. However, there were moments when Luther felt lost in the gigantic castle, like now. The noticeboard said the History of Magic lesson was on the grounds but the problem was the Grounds were simply huge and Luther still couldn't get used to it. So he started to look for a student who could show him where the lesson was.
Kinsay James did not want to be here, but she was trying her very best not to look as miserable as she felt. Some days it was harder to pretend, while other days felt more manageable. Today was the former. But. But she was going to try and that ought to count for something.

As she made her way down the stairs and into the common space, she was fully prepared to duck her head down and leave without saying a single word to anyone. Except.

Except she saw one of the first years she had ignored during the feast and he looked as miserable as she did. And so, instead of ignoring him, she made her way over, voice gentle as she paused next to him. "Hey, is everything okay?" Was he lost?
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey
 
Freyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In UTC+3 time zone
Posts: 528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Kinsay James did not want to be here, but she was trying her very best not to look as miserable as she felt. Some days it was harder to pretend, while other days felt more manageable. Today was the former. But. But she was going to try and that ought to count for something.

As she made her way down the stairs and into the common space, she was fully prepared to duck her head down and leave without saying a single word to anyone. Except.

Except she saw one of the first years she had ignored during the feast and he looked as miserable as she did. And so, instead of ignoring him, she made her way over, voice gentle as she paused next to him. "Hey, is everything okay?" Was he lost?
Luther turned and saw the silent seventh year (Kinsay) he saw during the Start of Term Feast. He said "Hello, umm I am not sure where the History of Magic lesson will be. I still am not that familiar with the Grounds. I am Luther by the way, Luther Starriver."
Freyr is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 08:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #6e5f57 |#ff5470
Posts: 13,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
Luther turned and saw the silent seventh year (Kinsay) he saw during the Start of Term Feast. He said "Hello, umm I am not sure where the History of Magic lesson will be. I still am not that familiar with the Grounds. I am Luther by the way, Luther Starriver."
"I'm Kinsay," she offered in return. "Hogwarts can be pretty confusing." It wasn't confusing for her, not anymore, but she knew it could be hard to navigate when it was your first time so. So she didn't want Luther to feel stupid.

"I'm heading there now, you can follow me if you'd like." She'd rather walk down on her own, but she couldn't say that to him. Not when he looked so little and lost.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 09-05-2022, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey
 
Freyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In UTC+3 time zone
Posts: 528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"I'm Kinsay," she offered in return. "Hogwarts can be pretty confusing." It wasn't confusing for her, not anymore, but she knew it could be hard to navigate when it was your first time so. So she didn't want Luther to feel stupid.

"I'm heading there now, you can follow me if you'd like." She'd rather walk down on her own, but she couldn't say that to him. Not when he looked so little and lost.
Luther looked at the girl and with genuine gratitude, he said "Yes, thank you so much, that would be perfect." as an afterthought, he added as he started walking with her "Hey, of course, you don't have to say anything but are you alright? You look like, sorry if I am crossing the line, kind of troubled."
Freyr is offline  
Old 09-10-2022, 04:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #6e5f57 |#ff5470
Posts: 13,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
Luther looked at the girl and with genuine gratitude, he said "Yes, thank you so much, that would be perfect." as an afterthought, he added as he started walking with her "Hey, of course, you don't have to say anything but are you alright? You look like, sorry if I am crossing the line, kind of troubled."
............

Kinsay pretended to be a little confused. Just for a second though. Only so she could maybe look more convincing that way. "Hm?" See. She was so good at this. "I'm fine, just sleepy." Which wasn't technically a lie. Kind of.

Anyway.

"How do you like Hogwarts so far?"


__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 09-10-2022, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey
 
Freyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In UTC+3 time zone
Posts: 528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
............

Kinsay pretended to be a little confused. Just for a second though. Only so she could maybe look more convincing that way. "Hm?" See. She was so good at this. "I'm fine, just sleepy." Which wasn't technically a lie. Kind of.

Anyway.

"How do you like Hogwarts so far?"


Luther looked at Kinsay and shrugged, 'Maybe she is not a people person. I can relate, to be honest. Do I look like that when I try to avoid talking about them?' thought Luther.

Anyway.

"I... am not sure. It's fun, I mean, especially since Gryffindors are very welcoming, it is warm. But I still miss home, y'know?" said Luther as if he is trying to formulate the sentences as he goes. Then added as an afterthought "I wonder what Leo is doing, does he miss me?" before realizing he said it aloud and said "What about you? Does it get better? Hogwarts, I mean."
Freyr is offline  
Old 09-15-2022, 08:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #6e5f57 |#ff5470
Posts: 13,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
Luther looked at Kinsay and shrugged, 'Maybe she is not a people person. I can relate, to be honest. Do I look like that when I try to avoid talking about them?' thought Luther.

Anyway.

"I... am not sure. It's fun, I mean, especially since Gryffindors are very welcoming, it is warm. But I still miss home, y'know?" said Luther as if he is trying to formulate the sentences as he goes. Then added as an afterthought "I wonder what Leo is doing, does he miss me?" before realizing he said it aloud and said "What about you? Does it get better? Hogwarts, I mean."
She nodded slowly, silently reassuring him the best she could. Kins missed home all the time too. She would have stayed home, avoided the castle entirely this year if her parents had let her. But instead, she was here. Against her will. Unhappily. But she didn't say any of this out loud. She knew that'd kind of kill the moment, make things worse for a little first year who still had seven years left ahead of him. Kinsay only had the one. There was nothing left for Hogwarts to do to redeem itself in her eyes. So.

So yeah.

But then the first year said something weird only to follow it up with a question that Kinsay James did NOT want to answer. Because no, it does not get better. Not in her opinion, anyway. If anything, it only gets worse.

But again. She wasn't going to say that. She had manners. So instead, it was back to that first thing. The weird one. "Who's Leo?"


__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 09-16-2022, 08:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey
 
Freyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In UTC+3 time zone
Posts: 528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
She nodded slowly, silently reassuring him the best she could. Kins missed home all the time too. She would have stayed home, avoided the castle entirely this year if her parents had let her. But instead, she was here. Against her will. Unhappily. But she didn't say any of this out loud. She knew that'd kind of kill the moment, make things worse for a little first year who still had seven years left ahead of him. Kinsay only had the one. There was nothing left for Hogwarts to do to redeem itself in her eyes. So.

So yeah.

But then the first year said something weird only to follow it up with a question that Kinsay James did NOT want to answer. Because no, it does not get better. Not in her opinion, anyway. If anything, it only gets worse.

But again. She wasn't going to say that. She had manners. So instead, it was back to that first thing. The weird one. "Who's Leo?"


The fact that Kinsay didn't answer his question didn't escape Luther's attention but he was the last person to force people to answer such questions. Instead, he reluctantly said, "Oh, he is my house-elf-slash-big-brother. Normally, all he has is me sooo I wonder if he is bored."

After pausing for a second, he continued "Do you have any siblings? If so, are they at Hogwarts too?"

Luther did not want to get into the whole 'living alone with a house-elf' thing. Also, what good would it do to bother a kind seventh-year with his living arrangements?
Freyr is offline  
Old 09-17-2022, 06:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #6e5f57 |#ff5470
Posts: 13,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
The fact that Kinsay didn't answer his question didn't escape Luther's attention but he was the last person to force people to answer such questions. Instead, he reluctantly said, "Oh, he is my house-elf-slash-big-brother. Normally, all he has is me sooo I wonder if he is bored."

After pausing for a second, he continued "Do you have any siblings? If so, are they at Hogwarts too?"

Luther did not want to get into the whole 'living alone with a house-elf' thing. Also, what good would it do to bother a kind seventh-year with his living arrangements?
House-elf-slash-big brother? Kinsay James had a lot of questions. Some of them, she wasn't sure she wanted answers to. So instead, she simply nodded her head. Right. As if that made sense. "He probably is," she shrugged, honest. "You should sneak him into Hogwarts with you. There's lots of house elves here." Maybe Leo could make friends.

"I have an older brother and sister. They're twins." And the best people Kinsay knew, fyi. "They graduated a few years ago. Some of my cousins are still here though. The younger ones." It was miserable without Teddy and Phoebe. But she didn't want to talk about that. So.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 09-18-2022, 07:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey
 
Freyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In UTC+3 time zone
Posts: 528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
House-elf-slash-big brother? Kinsay James had a lot of questions. Some of them, she wasn't sure she wanted answers to. So instead, she simply nodded her head. Right. As if that made sense. "He probably is," she shrugged, honest. "You should sneak him into Hogwarts with you. There's lots of house elves here." Maybe Leo could make friends.

"I have an older brother and sister. They're twins." And the best people Kinsay knew, fyi. "They graduated a few years ago. Some of my cousins are still here though. The younger ones." It was miserable without Teddy and Phoebe. But she didn't want to talk about that. So.
Luther looked at Kinsay as if she suggested the greatest plan he has ever heard. "YES, that is a great idea. Hmm, maybe I should talk to him during the term break. I am not sure if he can come to me from home. It is pretty far, y'know." said Luther excitedly.

Luther sensed a slight sadness lingering in Kinsay's tone or at least he thought so. Deciding to try to cheer her up, Luther responded "Wow, you have a big family. I mean, mom and dad were both only child so I don't have any cousins. Also, what's it like to see family every day here, at school?"
Freyr is offline  
Old 09-20-2022, 08:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #6e5f57 |#ff5470
Posts: 13,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
Luther looked at Kinsay as if she suggested the greatest plan he has ever heard. "YES, that is a great idea. Hmm, maybe I should talk to him during the term break. I am not sure if he can come to me from home. It is pretty far, y'know." said Luther excitedly.

Luther sensed a slight sadness lingering in Kinsay's tone or at least he thought so. Deciding to try to cheer her up, Luther responded "Wow, you have a big family. I mean, mom and dad were both only child so I don't have any cousins. Also, what's it like to see family every day here, at school?"
Yes, it was a great idea. She totally knew it too, but the praise was really nice. Though Kins hadn't ever known anyone to successfully sneak a house elf into the castle, there had to be a first time for everything so. If Luther felt ambitious enough to try, then who was she to stop him, y'know? Plus, he could always blame it on being a first year, which usually worked. "Mm. It'd probably be best to bring him on the train with you so he doesn't get lost." It was a well thought out plan, see? Big Brain.

"Yeah," she nodded slow, noting his new enthusiasm. "It's nice. It's like a little piece of home," she explained as she led them out of the common room. "Class is kind of far today, so we have to hurry..."
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 09-23-2022, 08:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey
 
Freyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In UTC+3 time zone
Posts: 528

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Yes, it was a great idea. She totally knew it too, but the praise was really nice. Though Kins hadn't ever known anyone to successfully sneak a house elf into the castle, there had to be a first time for everything so. If Luther felt ambitious enough to try, then who was she to stop him, y'know? Plus, he could always blame it on being a first year, which usually worked. "Mm. It'd probably be best to bring him on the train with you so he doesn't get lost." It was a well thought out plan, see? Big Brain.

"Yeah," she nodded slow, noting his new enthusiasm. "It's nice. It's like a little piece of home," she explained as she led them out of the common room. "Class is kind of far today, so we have to hurry..."
Luther heard Kinsay but his head was somewhere else so he mumbled distractedly "Yes, yes, that might work." Then realizing there were too many variables he was not certain about, yet, he shelved "Operation: Leo" for some other time and caught Kinsay's answer from the end. "Ah yes, thank you so much again for helping me." said Luther and started to walk alongside her.
Freyr is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225