sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 237 users online including...
lorenepp2 , wazzKet , Effitelty , Bogdanlgx , Nurpofs , octordari , absesia , pogesty , theylory , astrocat

10 members
227 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 62: September - December 2022


Term 62: September - December 2022 Term Sixty-Two: The Gift of the Peeves (Sept 2108 - June 2109)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-24-2021, 04:52 AM
Felixir Felixir is offline
 
Default Back Cars


If you want to be the last to leave or want to hang with the more rowdy crowd, then the back passenger cars of the train are for you. Just like the other cars, a long corridor provides access to the many compartments, each labelled with a letter, available for you and your friends to hunker down in until the train has come to a complete stop. Cushioned seats and large windows, allowing perfect views of the British scenery on your journey, await.

Well, what are you waiting for? Slide open a compartment door and make yourself at home. Place any of your belongings not in the luggage car on the racks above you. Chat with your friends about your summer plans, enjoy munching on the snacks you bought from the trolley lady, get ahead of the game by exchanging addresses, or take a long nap as the train travels over numerous hills and mountainsides. Whatever you do, exhibit your best behaviour -- the prefects will be regularly patrolling the corridors and poking their heads inside your compartment to make sure you are doing so.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DERP & DMGS

Alley Proprietor

Kappa
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 14,798

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Minerva "Mouse" Durand
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default Open post :3
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

If Evan Nam had learned anything his seventh year, it was the art of procrastination. So much so, that he still had not determined if he was heading home when the train rolled into the station or not. His parents would be there to pick up his sister, and his Appa had sent multiple letters asking his plan and if they could do something together that night and yet, he'd never replied. Replying would have meant he had a plan in the first place, which while he generally did.. he was now flying by the seat of his pants.

Which best news for him, was that there was still time to procrastinate before he made his decision. Maybe he could figure it out on the spot when they arrived at the platform. Perhaps that's what he would have to do anyways.

Settling into a compartment at the back of the train, optimal procrastination zone, the former Ravenclaw looked out the window and stretch his long legs out onto the seat in front of him. Normally he'd read for the trip until someone happened along but ... He'd have plenty of time for that later.

What an odd concept.
__________________

We all shine on, like the moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is offline  
Old 12-10-2022, 03:58 AM   #3 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,639

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Sixth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
If Evan Nam had learned anything his seventh year, it was the art of procrastination. So much so, that he still had not determined if he was heading home when the train rolled into the station or not. His parents would be there to pick up his sister, and his Appa had sent multiple letters asking his plan and if they could do something together that night and yet, he'd never replied. Replying would have meant he had a plan in the first place, which while he generally did.. he was now flying by the seat of his pants.

Which best news for him, was that there was still time to procrastinate before he made his decision. Maybe he could figure it out on the spot when they arrived at the platform. Perhaps that's what he would have to do anyways.

Settling into a compartment at the back of the train, optimal procrastination zone, the former Ravenclaw looked out the window and stretch his long legs out onto the seat in front of him. Normally he'd read for the trip until someone happened along but ... He'd have plenty of time for that later.

What an odd concept.
The term was finally over. Oddly enough, the school year went by at a fast pace despite her excitement for summer. That would be an understatement. She was ecstatic! This summer she and Jasper were going to be reunited on the pitch. Yes, they were finally back on the same team. It was both exciting and it weighed on her shoulders. Being a quidditch legacy came with its ups and downs. The latter being that generation after generation in her family always passed through the Scottish quidditch team and then on to play for the Falmouth Falcons. It was a Baltazar tradition. And here she was, Serena, daughter of the Falmouth Falcons coach, granddaughter of the former owner, great-granddaughter of flying legends, breaking tradition. She was the first one to transfer to England’s U17, and for her future, her mind was still not set on the Falcons.

She’s already broken more than one tradition. Carving her own path didn’t feel like a bad thing, though.

With that on her mind, she wandered to the back of the train. Her cousins had gathered at the front, and while she was glad they all survived, a little alone time was necessary. She came to a stop when she noticed a Nam. It wasn’t the girl she had forever had a crush on, but her brother.

“Knock, knock,” she said, announcing her presence. “Congrats on surviving Hogwarts.”
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 12-10-2022, 06:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DERP & DMGS

Alley Proprietor

Kappa
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 14,798

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Minerva "Mouse" Durand
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
The term was finally over. Oddly enough, the school year went by at a fast pace despite her excitement for summer. That would be an understatement. She was ecstatic! This summer she and Jasper were going to be reunited on the pitch. Yes, they were finally back on the same team. It was both exciting and it weighed on her shoulders. Being a quidditch legacy came with its ups and downs. The latter being that generation after generation in her family always passed through the Scottish quidditch team and then on to play for the Falmouth Falcons. It was a Baltazar tradition. And here she was, Serena, daughter of the Falmouth Falcons coach, granddaughter of the former owner, great-granddaughter of flying legends, breaking tradition. She was the first one to transfer to England’s U17, and for her future, her mind was still not set on the Falcons.

She’s already broken more than one tradition. Carving her own path didn’t feel like a bad thing, though.

With that on her mind, she wandered to the back of the train. Her cousins had gathered at the front, and while she was glad they all survived, a little alone time was necessary. She came to a stop when she noticed a Nam. It wasn’t the girl she had forever had a crush on, but her brother.

“Knock, knock,” she said, announcing her presence. “Congrats on surviving Hogwarts.”
He'd just been staring at the window, prepping for a trip of watching all the scenwry pass by for the final time, when the knock at the door had his head swiveling. While not someone he would have expected to see, Serena was not an unwelcomed sight and he smiled to show as such. It had been a moment since he'd checked in with Lees, so he wasn't sure where the Ravenclaw and Slytherin stood, but that didn't color his opinion.

When the words finally registered, he couldn't help the small chuckle - choosing to focus on more of the lighthearted years over the year in which he truly hadn't been sure if he would. "I was getting genuinely worried I'd be leaving to live my life as an alpaca. Might have needed to petition for Professor Paton to just keep me in the barns." The graduate moved his legs off the seat opposite and gestured for her to take a seat - if she wanted to. "Congratulations to you as well for surviving OWLs. Relieved to be done?"
__________________

We all shine on, like the moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is offline  
Old 12-10-2022, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,639

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Sixth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He'd just been staring at the window, prepping for a trip of watching all the scenwry pass by for the final time, when the knock at the door had his head swiveling. While not someone he would have expected to see, Serena was not an unwelcomed sight and he smiled to show as such. It had been a moment since he'd checked in with Lees, so he wasn't sure where the Ravenclaw and Slytherin stood, but that didn't color his opinion.

When the words finally registered, he couldn't help the small chuckle - choosing to focus on more of the lighthearted years over the year in which he truly hadn't been sure if he would. "I was getting genuinely worried I'd be leaving to live my life as an alpaca. Might have needed to petition for Professor Paton to just keep me in the barns." The graduate moved his legs off the seat opposite and gestured for her to take a seat - if she wanted to. "Congratulations to you as well for surviving OWLs. Relieved to be done?"
Serena wasn’t sure how she’d be received by the former Ravenclaw. She wasn’t familiar with the Nam’s sibling relationship. If someone had hurt her little brother, Serena would not be all too welcoming to that person. Evan, on the other hand, was kind.

Stepping inside and accepting the seat that was offered to her, Serena cracked an amused smile. “But then you’d have to deal with students coming to pet you all the time.” That would be a nightmare. She hardly liked physical affection as a person. As for OWLs, she nodded. “Thanks. I’m glad they’re over with. Now I can focus on NEWTs.” Which meant she’d get to learn and practice more advanced levels in all of the subjects. Her tutors were all set to start this summer, the only downside was that she couldn’t cast actual magic.

“Do you have any plans now that you’re graduated?” she asked, genuinely curious. What does one do when they’re free?
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246