sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 436 users online including...
Craiglak , Igorqdi , Davidjpr , Igorlcv , Igorxdh , Karensturf , MinnieKeway , Davidhui , Davidlpz , Igorcel

14 members
422 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 57: January - April 2021


Term 57: January - April 2021 Term Fifty-Seven: The Third Wizarding War (Sept 2103 - June 2104)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-04-2018, 12:51 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Spare Office


If you happen to try one of the doors near the end of the sixth-floor corridor, you might just find yourself in a handsome (if not dusty and aged) office of a surprisingly large size. The faint smell of crystallized pineapple seems to linger in the air of the room, which contains numerous side doors and nooks and crannies. Unfortunately for you, all of them remain firmly locked so there is no telling what lies behind them.

Although the room is devoid of any office-like furniture, or any furniture at all, there is still an impressive, but faded, rug before the large fireplace and long mirror hanging over that to boot. The spare office is still a cool place to hang out, practice some wandwork, or do some light reading. Just don't linger here too long because the allegedly esteemed former person that resided here was only fond of certain guests, of whom were one of his favourites and were only welcome to visit him in this office only as long as they didn't ask prying questions about specific moments in his past.
Old 03-29-2021, 06:41 PM   #126 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,434

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

Naive children, open sesame will not open any of these doors. And as Phoebe James, Apollo Adara-Stark, and Curtis Fuller would soon find out, Alohamora will not do you any good either.

It is not until the loud Bombarda is cast by the flying first year (Atlas Flamsteed) that one of the side-doors flies open, a large hole where the doorknob used to be. Go on, venture inside. It looks like this used to be a large storage closet in a previous life. Much like the office itself, there isn't much inside, but you will find lots and lots of empty, wooden crates.
__________________
The Narrator is offline  
Old 03-29-2021, 07:19 PM   #127 (permalink)


DMGS
Puffskein
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Central Perk!
Posts: 1,078

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Kaira started to panic. Why was nothing working? What was happening? Was she going to die in here?

"BOMBARDA,' she casted desperately willing for something to happen. No, nothing.

Kaira felt all hope in her slip away like sand through one's fingers. She felt her body weaken, but she couldn't give up. She'd die fighting, but she wouldn't back down.

That is when she heard a fifth year talk about vanishing the door. Kaira nodded solemnly and desperately and tried to cast the vanishing spell. 'EVANESCO!,' she cast the spell at the door, willing for something to happen.

Again, nothing. Kaira was tired.

Last edited by Sangeetha; 03-29-2021 at 07:27 PM.
Sangeetha is offline  
Old 03-29-2021, 07:41 PM   #128 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod
Potterdom Mod




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,375

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Well, how about that, the kid outsmarting the adults. Curtis thought privately. It really went down to a first-year to get them out of here, how ironic. One of the side doors flew open near Curtis, who so happened to be by the two firsties (Quinn & Atlas). Could there be another exit? Well, if that door managed to bust open the other doors had to have as well. But first...

"Fumos!" Curtis aimed in the direction of the group of Alliance members. If they can't see anything but smoke, then there's another window of chance for everyone to escape unseen. He followed this by a "Bombarda!" aimed at two more doors nearby. It would be a bottleneck if one door opened for everyone to fit through. After this he dove into the opening that was blasted open. "Crates..." That was all around the spare room. What in Merlin's soiled trousers can we do with them? Just as Curtis thought that a plan formed into his head.

"Hey, maybe we could projectile these onto those stupid Alliance members." Curtis suggested to anyone nearby. They'd be too focused charming them away to focus on attacking others if everyone was fast enough.
__________________


Charely Potter is offline  
Old 03-30-2021, 12:12 AM   #129 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO


Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Okay, so it was NICE that Atlas had blasted open a door when Phoebe hadn't been able to get it open, but now they didn't have a door to seal behind those escaping. Still, that was definitely common sense talking and not bitterness that a baby cutie had bested her. She was proud of him, or something.

One of the seventh year boys darted through the door (Curtis), and Phoebe grabbed a handful of his robes and gave him her most fierce lioness impression. "The babies and the injured are going in here. You're going to stand here and defend the entrance with me, OKAY?" He was a big strapping manchild and could take a few stunners to his pretty head before he even felt it. No hiding in the closet.

She turned back to Atlas and Apollo, giving them both a kiss to the forehead before shoving them toward the open door. "Get in there. You're responsible for making sure everyone stays calm." Now. "Kinsay Cassandra James. Get your rear out of danger and come to me." And who else? She was going to fit every one into this closet that she could.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 03-30-2021, 01:17 AM   #130 (permalink)


DERP & DMC
Jarvey
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 652

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tadhg O'Neill
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ciara O'Neill
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Just when they thought they were safe, they thought wrong the Neo Alliance was breaking in. A part of him was scared and wanted to run and not look back, but another part of him was angry and furious and wanted revenge. With tears in his eyes he grabbed Lia's hand with his non wand hand and squeezed it. If they were going to do this, they were going to do this together as one.


With hot tears in his eyes he pointed his wand at the Neo Alliance with all the strength and anger he had inside him. "Petrificus Totalus! Immobulus!" He didn't know if they were going to dk anything but he had to fight and help. No way they were going to be taken by them again, nope not happening. Remembering how him and his friends were treated he growled gripping his wand.


Tadhg Finnegan O'Neill was no longer mad he was furious thinking about everything they did to them. With that newly formed attitude building up inside him, he looked at the Neo Alliance. "You're not getting us you slimy jail rats!" With his wand pointing at them. "Everte Statum!" Before he was locked up he spent a lot of his time reading and practicing spells and charms, so he knew quite a bit on top of being a pureblood but would they all work though?
__________________
Granger Danger is offline  
Old 03-30-2021, 03:46 PM   #131 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Mooncalf
 
SarcasticStrawberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 7,383

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christian Culloden
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariel Phillips
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x5
Default
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| seefood diet | Captain Sarcastic | oh a rinky tinky tinky!

For Gemma’s sake he hoped that Professor Kitridge wasn’t the professor with them. It was no telling the shape she would be in, or what they have done to her. He would have hated for her to see her mum like that. He didn’t want to see anyone like that. He knew that he would though. When they did get out of here. They were going to get out of here, right? For all he knew his parents and grandparents could be somewhere here. Maybe did parents get some kind of alert. Gemma’s hand grabbing his snapped him back into the battle. Under normal circumstances he would have questioned it. Like O.o

Well… at least Atlas had the right idea with blasting the door down. That’s one way to do it. Except for the closest full of Crates. Great now what were they supposed to do? ”It’s just a dead end.” NOW they were trapped for real. And with nowhere to go, wait were they all getting into the crate closet? Nah that was a hard no from him. ”Bombarda! Sending that right in the middle of the alliance group.

He turned quickly and looked at Gemma then the opening that was a door that the alliance members had just came from. If they could get to it they could get out and find Professor Kitridge. Christian started to step forward ready to pull Gemma along. He got a few steps before he seen the smoke that Curtis sent smoke out to the alliance goons.

Well guess they were staying put for now. At least until that smoke cleared. ”Protego! Casting it to shield both of them.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

You wouldn't miss the Yule Ball, but you'll steer clear from the dance floor (just in case!)
Plenty of enjoyment to be had off the dance floor where you can party with friends!
SarcasticStrawberry is offline  
Old 03-30-2021, 05:15 PM   #132 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Alley Proprietor

Veela
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 37,916

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Well...that had had some unexpected consequences. He should have seen them coming considering equal and opposite reactions. Though, if we are all being honest here, he hadn't exactly thought through his desperation and FELT it exclusively instead.

Skidding to a stop on his bum and knocking his head on something, Atlas had a couple of bewildered blinks while one of his yearmates crouched by him in concern. He was sore and scared, but totally absolutely FINE. At least that was the story he would be sticking to. "Yeah...I'm fine," he nodded with a groan while trying to push himself to his feet. "...did it work?"

The question had slipped out before he realized it and he was embarrassed for it seeing as he didn't want to actually look desperate despite the feeling consuming him on the inside.

When the dust and woodchips settled, he felt his heart sink a little seeing the door itself still intact but soon his heart elated in seeing that the handle had done more than just melt...it had been completely blasted off and now they could actually get inside! They could leave?! Well...no...apparently not leave but there was more space in the spare office now and surely there was something they could do with these crates. Transfiguration, most likely, which Atlas wanted to have confidence in casting but --- and then it struck him. Like...properly struck him. For what felt like the first time this entire term...his wand had actually performed to expectation. To and ABOVE expectation, for that matter. Later, assuming...well...ASSUMING, he might sit down and reflect on why this instance was different than any other fervent attempt at magic he had performed all term. Maybe he would realize that it was his intentions that had shifted. Maybe he would find that his motivation was pure and less selfish. Maybe he wouldn't realize anything. Maybe he had already forgotten everything he had been told about his wand from the wandmaker. All Atlas really knew in the moment was that his spell had worked and that he was proud of himself...for the first time all term.

...and he couldn't wait to tell dad.

His chest puffing up with pride as his heart swelled, he almost deflated like a balloon having the air let out of him as his-future-wife-if-things-with-Minnie-Darling-did-not-work-out KISSED him on the forehead. It was a deflation of relief and ooey-gooey-ness, the good kind. Probably. And then she was shoving him into the space he had just unlocked and was giving him more instructions. Instructions to help keep people calm. Um...did she not just see how he had shown a bit of expertise in blowing things up? Yeah...about that and staying calm...the only person he knew how to keep calm was Aries. So...Atlas was not exactly keen on setting himself up for failure when he had just been riding the high of success. Apollo could handle this on his own, right?

"But the crates!" he protested as he reached and grabbed for one, oof it was kind of heavy for his wet spaghetti arms, and pushed it towards Phoebe. "You can use these....right? Transfigure them into something? An...an ashwinder? Erumpent? Acromantula? Graphorn? Nundu?! Chimera?! COCKATRICE?!"

JUSTICE FOR MOLLYWOBBLES! Imagine if they took down these people with the very creature they had been tracking during that lesson. Atlas wasn't sure he believed in karma but...karma would be applicable here.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 03-30-2021, 11:08 PM   #133 (permalink)



Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,819

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio Devries
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default

Violet had watched with some satisfaction as her squadron of angry blue jays took off with a vengeance, straight at the Alliance invaders. Still mashed against the wall, she had reverted to casting the strongest shield charms she could think of, while desparately hoping the people in the back of the room could get some of the doors open. Suddenly she heard a loud Bombarda! (Atlas) at the back of the room and sound of a loud explosion of wood. Finally! Someone was using some force back there. Though with their luck, the door would probably just lead to a closet or something.
MadAlice is offline  
Old 03-30-2021, 11:39 PM   #134 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Yavin 4: GMT-6
Posts: 56,564

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adam Luck
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Gabi didn't exactly have time to stop and admire the students as they all did their best to try and defend themselves and push back the Alliance members, but she DID see them all and she WAS so super proud of them! There'd be time to praise them all later. Now, however, she had an idea...and hopefully, it would be enough to trap these goons so they could go find the others in the castle and get them all rounded up.

"I have an idea!"
Gabi shouted to her fellow staff members before raising her wand and waving it with a flourish. "In captionem!" she exclaimed, aiming at one of the alliance members who ran past her. Hopefully the hooligan would stop dead in their tracks, contained by a golden bubble that would trap them like a mosquito in an amber droplet.
__________________
I'm still standin'________________________________________ better than I ever did

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 03-30-2021, 11:43 PM   #135 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,939

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Gemma was looking for an opening. She needed out, she felt like a caged animal and Chris was seeming to be doing the same until they realized there was no way out. She let go of his hand and bit her lip. She wanted her mum and she wanted to find her, but right now she was going to have to wait and help here. Moving towards Curtis she grabbed his arm, "Get us out of her Curtis. We need to figure things out. We need to go find mum." He was family, he would know they needed to.

Looking towards the professors when Atlas said an idea she wondered if it would work. ] "What can we do? Should we try Atlas' idea? Do you think it could work?" She was willing, though she wasn't very good at transfiguration. She was willing to try hard to get out of this room.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 12:21 AM   #136 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,462

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerina Moretti
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Everything was happening so fast and Cece felt like she was being pulled in a thousand different directions, wanting to help in all the ways but not actually knowing where to start. Phoebe's request that she find the younger girls and give a Kale update gave her direction and the blonde nodded, looking to Yoyo and giving her hand a squeeze. "The younger kids, do you see them?" It was chaos in the room. Spells flying and questions and conjured animals. It was a lot. "Samuel, Emm, Kizzy-over here!" She tried to raise her voice over the sounds of battle in the room, gesturing towards the door one of the Flamsteed boys managed to blast into. That was the Gryffindor energy she liked to see in the moment, honestly. And Phoebe was right, the younger kids needed to get inside. And she-she could help give them cover. That's what she could do. Protect her friends.

She started sending out spells. Spells that she'd managed to master. Ones that would impair the bad dudes. The professors could decide what to do with them after that. She was sure they would be happy to. The Conjunctivitis Curse, Langlock, Bat-Bogey Hex, Slugulus Eructo...they flowed from her as they popped into her head and she put ALL of her pent up, angry, hurt, dark feels into them.

Take that, neo-alliance.

_______


Neva narrowly avoided a stunning spell, her focus split between the enemies and the kids. They were trying, though. They weren't giving up and in that moment, the Charms professor felt a surge of pride for them. If the kids were finding it in them to fight, then she was going to do the same. A well aimed Fulgari was sent out, following an in captionem. If Gabi thought it'd work, she was in. She was willing to try anything to get them out of this mess.

Sounds of names being called behind her gave Neva hope that the kids had successfully entered at least one of the sealed up spaces, and that gave her hope. "Keep fighting! Don't let up," She encouraged those standing by her side, battling it out.

__________________

Last edited by TakemetotheBurrow; 03-31-2021 at 12:55 AM.
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 01:29 AM   #137 (permalink)
watch your back
Fire Slug
 
Neo-Alliance Followers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 168
Default
most go mad within weeks

A couple of Neo Alliance followers shrieked in pain as the professor's (Carton) birds bit their hands, causing them to drop their wands. More birds from the students (Ivy, Violet, Claudine, Heath) found their mark, distracting the followers long enough for several of them to be hit by the many Immobulus spells flying. A couple others were knocked off balance by one boy’s (Christian) Everte Statum and a girl’s (Fiona) Flipendo Maxima.

Although some were down, there were many more Neo Alliance followers still fighting, and they were MAD! They sent out a barrage of stunning spells and cruciatus curses in retaliation. As they did so, one figure laughed at the small boy’s (Tadhg) comment. “Look, the itty bitty baby snakey wants to play with-”

Before he could finish his taunt, he was trapped in a golden bubble cast by the blonde professor (Recard). Two more were contained by the other female professor’s (Peralta) spells. The Neo-Alliance followers were slowly losing the upper hand.
__________________
Neo-Alliance Followers is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 02:16 AM   #138 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE

Clabbert
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19,209

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Margaret Turov
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finn Clarke
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Peggy Laplace
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Melo
Law Enforcement
Default
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Mamie hadn't felt this much adrenaline before, except maybe flying, and maybe on that one Muggle roller coaster that made her stomach flip. She did not know as many spells as the professors or the older kids or the big bad wolf Neo Alliance followers, but she was good at the ones she did know!

Speaking of...

"Immobulus! Flipendo! Migalifors! Melofors!" If Mamie had been the kind of kid who tried really hard to impress adults, she would be doing so now, but she just wanted to contribute. Thus, she was supplementing the few duel-worthy charms she knew with...less conventional ferret- and pumpkin-head-turning. Every little bit helps, right? "Bombarda!"

Hah. She almost forgot one.

She was so engrossed with the offensive charms and spells aimed at the remaining Neo-Alliance followers that she forgot to focus the most important of all, the shield charm. Hit by one of the many stunning spells from the Neo-Alliance, Mamie flew backward and landed on the floor.

She'd remember the shield charm next time.
__________________
Waddles is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 02:56 AM   #139 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,782

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Having previously been retrieved from her common room, Octavia was here. She had positioned herself in the back of the room the same way she had positioned herself in the back of all her classes this year. She hadn’t acknowledged her friends in anyway. She was not happy or relieved. The Octavia who had arrived on the train some months ago was no longer here, and the shell left behind wasn’t quiet right. Fully functional, but it was obvious by the way her eyes stayed glued to the door - only occasionally glancing at the people she loved - that she wasn’t quite right. She couldn’t - wouldn’t settle. This didn’t feel safe.

This wasn’t safe.

She wouldn’t be safe until her mother was here.

Her mother.......

When the doors burst open Tavie wasn’t surprised or alarmed. It had been this way all year, this wasn’t any different. She stood up and did what she had wanted to do the entire term but hadn’t been able to. She started protecting her friends. With so many spells sent out to harm the alliance or gain entrance to one of the sealed doors, Octavia did the opposite. Every single spell she cast was with the intent to protect those who could not protect themselves. The the skill of someone who had personal training (that year with her mum was paying off) she quietly deflected the majority of the spells the alliance sent.

The sound of a hole being blasted in the room didn’t alarm Octavia but she was aware of it. As her friends and the smaller students were being moved into the room she simply repositioned herself near Phoebe, noticing her friend had a plan. Never once did she turn her back to the alliance or from her friends. Never once did she stop deflecting spells using a barrage of defensive spells or using whatever debris was around to block unforgivables.

The other students would do the fighting.

She would not move from this spot and she would not stop protecting her friends until the alliance was gone or dead.
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 03:03 AM   #140 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMLE & DoM
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,009

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kayla Cloud
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
A. Lydia Clarke
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Mysteries

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Ivy heard the commotion happening in the back with the doors and trying to get some of the younger kids through them for protection, but her focus remained on the Neo Alliance creeps in front of her. This was how she could help right now. She'd done nothing of worth throughout the whole term, so now...now she would do whatever she could to help protect her friends and classmates and professors too.

At least her puny little birds had been useful as a distraction. Attempting to duck and dodge as best she could, she fired off a few more spells. "Immobulus! Glacius! Locomotor Wibbly! Bom-"

A sudden fiery pain racing through her body cut her off as a Cruciatus Curse knocked her off her feet. Writhing, screaming, the agony consumed her until a stray stunning spell silenced her, unconsciousness a relief in comparison.
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 06:05 AM   #141 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Multiverse
Posts: 13,041

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Fiona watched as a few of the Neo-Alliance followers were knocked off their feet by her spell. She noticed that they were getting angrier and she heard the nearby shrieks of those hit by various spells. Aiming her wand at the group of dark wizards/witches, Fiona firmly cast, "Brachiabindo! Petrificus Totalus! Sectumsempra!" which was quickly followed by "Protego Maxima!" in order to protect her fellow students and the staff members.
__________________

Last edited by Ginevra; 03-31-2021 at 11:18 AM.
Ginevra is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 11:04 AM   #142 (permalink)



DMLE & DoM
Erkling
 
Samia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sappyville♥
Posts: 20,948

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aries Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default caaaatching up big time
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!


You know what June Flamsteed wanted to do? Curse like a sailor, but no - she could not. Students were all around her. And last day on earth or not, there was no need for profanity.

Noticing Neva working with the students to open other doors in the room as well as encouraging them to keep working together left June in complete awe. She was kind of remarkable, did she know? Not that June had any time to ponder over it as she tried to keep the shields up with the others.

Unfortunately, It didn’t last long, and soon after she too was engaged in sending spells after spells to defend the room against the followers; much like her BRILLIANT students - who were doing just a fine job. A thing she couldn’t really marvel over as she saw Miss Turov and then Miss Grimm go down, “IVY!” - she called out, immediately casting a stunning spell at the attacker, and casting a shielding charm over the two next.

And then she cursed, and started shooting spells after spells at the alliance. In no mood to defend anymore, she simply attacked them back.


Aries was ALL OVER THE PLACE. Try as he might, he couldn’t remember the right spells and his made up spells were not working and this was probably a great lesson to pay better attention in class next time. It also didn’t help that Kinsay’s hand was in his and his heart was beating wildly - and he was confused if it was because of fear of dying soon or his girlfriend finally holding his hand.

It was very tough to be eleven right now. A thing Atlas was being great at as he BOMBARD’ED the room open and got a kiss from a girl and was just being generally awesome! Aries shot his younger brother a WIDE smile and was about to pull Kinsay along with him to the room when he heard Auntie June shout Ivy’s name.

Oh dear.

Not thinking much, and basically being a Gryffindor in the moment, he let Kinsay’s hand go and ran to Ivy’s side and tried to pull her up and move her arm around his shoulder - which was just so hard because oh my god, older girls were heavy - but he USED up alllllll his strength and tried to drag her to the room with him.
__________________

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Samia is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 12:29 PM   #143 (permalink)


DMLE & DIMC
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,611

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Whitney Jo Quartermaine
International Cooperation
x7 x4
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Yeah, Whitney just didn't even know anymore as all hell broke loose. Meaning that she really couldn't keep track of everything going on around her. All she knew was that someone had managed to blast open a storage closet and there were crates in it. She followed a few people in, not to hide, but to grab a crate and chuck it in the direction of the alliance members as hard as possible. A crate that obviously had some stuff in it too, since it had a bit of heft to it. Take that!
__________________
So I'm holdin' onto all that I got; try to keep myself together, but they tear me apart
How am I supposed to get better; when I've been taken apart and put back together?
lazykitty is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 01:49 PM   #144 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,672

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Seventh Year
Default
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ash didn't want to go into the closet. It LOOKED like a death trap. Better to be out in the open here than in an enclosed space like that. And she was going to stand by that decision no matter what. Incidentally, 'what' was a crucio curse to the chest. Said crucio somehow produced the most terrifying laughter ever. Even seen someone in so much pain feeling so much anger that they laugh? It was kinda like screaming. Pain exploded everywhere, and it hurt soooo bad. Ohhhhh boy. She was seeing stars. It finally subsided, and she grasped for her wand. Grabbing onto it, she slumped back against the wall. There was nowhere to run but the closet, and NO WAY was she going there. She was just going to sit here until she blacked out, which would probably be soon.

Well, at least I can still feel things. I guess. Not really what I was aiming for, but okay.

Anything was better than that mirror.
astrocat is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 02:49 PM   #145 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod
Potterdom Mod




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,375

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default :'3
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •


Welp, that didn't take long for Curtis to view the insides of the room when he felt his robe being tugged by (Phoebe) who gave him a look that amused him. One of his eyebrows rose slightly at her. Babies? The exchange she then had with some of the young kids puzzled him leading to his comment. " Are you sure you don't want to go in too and read them a bedside story?" Curtis couldn't help his tongue, especially since there were curses being thrown all around the room. Plus it being a dead-end would only serve to delay their demise if they happened to reach them.

One of the crates nearly taking his head out that (Whitney) through from inside causing him to duck. He threw another "Fumos!" in the Neo-Alliance's direction so keep the area obscure. "We need a better exit," Curtis said before he felt another tug. He was getting pulled in multiple directions today. It was (Gemma) again which automatically silenced his next tongue lashing from ever escaping. We need to go find mum. Which set gears working in his head again.

"Do you want to leave everyone here?" He asked in a lower volume. It was a serious question that would let him know if she was thinking what he was thinking. Some of the Neo-Alliance were bubbled in and it left a wider window of an actual exit. If she was going to attempt to run through without him, well, he couldn't let that happen. He wanted to see his parents as well and would be down for helping her. "Give me the sign if so," But there was still a risk and the chance for an exit needed to be given a greater chance.

"I say we bust through this stupid Neo-Alliance," Curtis began saying to those within the vicinity. "Since they can't see us from here let's get these crates, smash them with it or turn them into animals if you can, and knock them out before tying them up." Curtis waved his wand at a crate to levitate it and whipped it over in their direction. Followed by an Incarcerous and another Fumos! His wordless wand magic was returning with a fury.

__________________


Charely Potter is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 05:25 PM   #146 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DERP


Graphorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 17,822

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Karleigh Creed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

The built up fury inside of Morgan was only beginning to be unleashed upon the Neo Alliance followers, though none of his destructive, explosion spells seemed to be hitting their mark. He was trying to also be aware of his peers inside the room as well to make sure none of them were accidentally in the way of his casting and also shielding a few spells coming his way. But it was a loud explosion that came from behind him that caused him to turn.

Oh, the door was open! He took a step that way, disappointed that it was just a closet by the looks of it with some empty boxes inside. But he thought Phoebe had a good idea. Even if that older Slytherin didn't think so. "We can do both though!" he told the two of them, rushing to get the words out. "Some people can't fight right now. This closet can shelter them while we defend the heck out of this room!" Some of them were injured and some of them... well, did they see Kale? Morgan would make sure he was safe and he was about to fight to his last breath.

Casting another shield, he looked to see if Flynn was getting Kale inside to some sort of relative safety. And Flynn could choose to stay inside or help them fight. Either choice was understandable. Where was Pax though? Morgan looked around to make sure she was safe too, but also she could get Ezra inside as well. And then he was about to rain down hellfire on these Neo Alliance creeps.
__________________

Last edited by emjay; 03-31-2021 at 09:10 PM.
emjay is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 05:33 PM   #147 (permalink)


MLE & DERP
Puffskein
 
aRogueOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 1,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ingrid Starling "Birdie" Luck
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Just playing a little catch up and a few mentions

With Adam with her now, her wand which had previously felt like some kind of macho weight lifted by people with fat heads had now studently become light as a feather again. It was almost as if it was all in her head. Huh. Weird.

“Listen, Adam, we neeEED to find the others and…I think the best way to do it is through those doors maybe or past the Neo-Alliance?” her eyes now briefly flashing towards the door where they needed to get to and then to those around her for the first time properly. It was strange how having her brother next to her almost seemed to have given her a second wind but here she was, alert as a fox as she gazed around the room.

First to one of the first years from her own house (Kaira) who seemed to be having trouble casting a spell at all. Luckily though, one of the older Slytherin’s (Curtis) wasn’t having the same problem. Even his idea of sending something into the Alliance members didn’t sound completely idiotic but then again, he was a lot older. “How about something from the room that just got its door blown open?” she called over to the older boy. Oops. Never mind. Clearly someone else (Phoebe) wanted him to do something instead. She might be shoving people in there like sardines but this second year wasn’t leaving her brother (Adam).

Turning her attention away from one of the first year Gryffindors (Atlas) who’d just (rather impressively she might add) reeled off a lite of magical creatures which would have been so useful, she grabbed her brothers’ hand tightly and stuck her wand shakily out in front of her as she tried to drag him towards the front of the room, ready to poke who ever she needed to in the eye to get out of there.

Luckily for her though, she wasn’t the only person who had that idea. With a smile, she moved forward towards the door not too far behind the older Slytherin (Curtis) who’d wanted to hurl things at the Alliance members. “I agree. Straight through the middle!” she agreed, mumbling as she usually did whenever she talked to an older student that wasn’t Leighton, Thess or Vi. Trying her best to imitate him, she pointed her wand at one of the boxes like he did and muttered “Wingardium Leviosa! but…nothing! Being stuck in the room. Very little wand time. It did things to a witch.
aRogueOne is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 08:19 PM   #148 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Demiguise
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 24,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith "Mare" Rowle
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Minjae was not paying attention to what the other kids had found in the other room. His sole purpose was to prevent the Neo-Alliance from killing anyone as he send a full body bind spell after full body bind spell at the deranged group. But he knew he would not hold on for long.

The extremely loud explosions of the multiple bombarda’s in the room paired with the bright flashes all around him was enough for his overly sensitive hearing and eyesight to make him feel nauseous. White in the face , sweating as if he had ran a marathon and breathing heavily, Minjae definitely did not look good . But he couldn’t give up. Not when actual innocent lives were at stake. He would never be able to live with himself if he did.

Sending another full body bind back at the Alliance while trying to keep awake, Minjae flinched at the sound of another explosion which had been a bit too near himself and caused his ear to ring. Out of reflex, the Hufflepuff put his hand on in his right ear to protect it which meant that his defense was down for a quick moment. It was enough time for a stray stunning spell to hit him against his chest and before he realized what had happened, the seventh year flew backwards through the air and hit …something. A desk? A chair? another person? He wasn’t sure what it was and he wouldn’t find out either. His exhaustion and disorientation from literally just coming back from out of his mirror entrapment and the stunning spell had taken over his mind and body and he slumped down on the ground.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 10:36 PM   #149 (permalink)



Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,819

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio Devries
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default Reviving Mamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Hit by one of the many stunning spells from the Neo-Alliance, Mamie flew backward and landed on the floor.
There were so many spells flying that Violet couldn't keep track, so she was concentrating on defense of her area (unless an Alliance person got too close--then, it was payback time!) "Protego Horribilis!" she shouted repeatedly, pleased that she'd got the hang of that one by watching some of the older students.

Suddenly, she nearly tripped backwards over what turned out to be Mamie Turov's body on the floor--Merlin! She wasn't...dead, was she? Or maybe only stunned. Violet risked turning from her shields for a moment and pointed her wand at Mamie: "Rennervate!" (Violet knew she knew that one.)

Looking back at the attackers, Violet was heartened to see that there seemed to be fewer and fewer of them--maybe they could actually do this!
MadAlice is offline  
Old 03-31-2021, 11:48 PM   #150 (permalink)


DoM
Chizpurfle
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10,027

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Ramsey
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Alexandre was angry. Obviously he'd known all year that these Neo-Alliance guys were bad. Terrible. But this was on an entirely different level. They were actively attacking children. Children! And they weren't just sending out stunning spells to subdue them, they were sending out the cruciatus curse. And Alexandre was angry that anyone could be so cruel.

He saw a curse hit a younger girl (Ivy). He recognized her because she was a Ravenclaw, like him. He couldn't remember her name at the moment - understandable, considering the chaos and his rage. But he knew that she was a third year, the same age as his sister. Her screams of pain hurt his heart. Thinking of that happening to his sister scared him, which at the moment just turned to more rage. Alexandre took a step toward the girl, wanting to ask if she was okay and help any way he could. But then the screaming stopped. She was unconscious, not dead he knew. These Neo-Alliance guys were terrible but at least he hadn't seen any green killing curses being used. Yet. And then another, younger Ravenclaw (Ash) was hit. Alexandre wanted to help, he wanted to help them all. But focusing on one person wasn't going to help protect at large.

Alexandre, nearly shaking with rage, stood right in front of where the Neo-Alliance monsters were pouring into the room. He positioned himself between them and the younger kids. He would rather take the brunt of any stray spells than let more people get hurt. He pointed his wand right at a group of Neo-Alliance guys and shouted "BOMBARDA!" His goal was to blast a group of them backwards. And of course he didn't forget to follow it up with "Protego Maxima!" Protecting the younger ones was his main goal.
__________________
littledhampir is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241