sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 741 users online including...
vivianbd11 , CarloRob , DuckyLinJi , PhoenixRising

6 members
735 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 55: May - August 2020


Term 55: May - August 2020 Term fifty-five: Hello from the other siiiiiiide (Sept 2101 - June 2102)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2018, 12:24 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Art Classroom


Located not too far from the Muggle Studies classroom is where you can find a space dedicated to all things related to arts and crafts. In this classroom, students such as yourself will be exposed to famous historical and modern Muggle and Wizard artists and strengthen your artistic abilities. Here numerous styles and techniques will be observed, and an array of projects will be produced and put on display for all to see.

When you enter the art classroom, you quickly realize that it is not set up like others in the castle. There are no desks in the vibrantly coloured room covered with paintings and other gizmos and gadgets aplenty. In the centre is a large table that is meant to serve as a universal workstation. Scattered around the room are smaller, individualized tables, easels, and shelves containing a number of books and any supplies your creative mind may need. Tucked in the back is a dark room for developing photographs. Everything in this room is for you to use, so long as you clean up after yourself.
Old 05-11-2020, 01:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Her head hadn't been in the right place since getting back to school and Chloe felt the only way to get her better vibe back was to do some good for others. She hadn't paid it forward since coming back and she needed to get that changes. Making her way into the art room she looked around for the poster board.

Moving to a table she started working on the first poster. Deciding on flowers for the first one she thought they brought a nice summer feel to the fall weather that was starting to set in. As she continued to make the flowers she tried to think of what words to put on it. Could it be something about classes or just a short positive thought?
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-11-2020, 02:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Mell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: GMT +10
Posts: 13,165

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Default
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Her head hadn't been in the right place since getting back to school and Chloe felt the only way to get her better vibe back was to do some good for others. She hadn't paid it forward since coming back and she needed to get that changes. Making her way into the art room she looked around for the poster board.

Moving to a table she started working on the first poster. Deciding on flowers for the first one she thought they brought a nice summer feel to the fall weather that was starting to set in. As she continued to make the flowers she tried to think of what words to put on it. Could it be something about classes or just a short positive thought?
Seriously the amount of rooms in the castle was endless. Just when Drew thought he had managed to discover everything that Hogwarts had to offer, he found a new place to check out.

The Art room was just such a place that he had stumbled upon and nobody would know this about him because he would never dare tell, he actually enjoyed sketching and painting. He was certainly no expert but he had his own quirky style. If he hadn't spotted Chloe across the room, he probably would have picked up a brush and given it a go.

Instead he made his way over to the gorgeous girl and peered over her shoulder to see what she was doing. "Pretty." He said softly, "Just like the artist."
__________________
Mell is offline  
Old 05-11-2020, 11:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Seriously the amount of rooms in the castle was endless. Just when Drew thought he had managed to discover everything that Hogwarts had to offer, he found a new place to check out.

The Art room was just such a place that he had stumbled upon and nobody would know this about him because he would never dare tell, he actually enjoyed sketching and painting. He was certainly no expert but he had his own quirky style. If he hadn't spotted Chloe across the room, he probably would have picked up a brush and given it a go.

Instead he made his way over to the gorgeous girl and peered over her shoulder to see what she was doing. "Pretty." He said softly, "Just like the artist."
She had just finished another flower when she heard someone come in she didn't really look up. People always came in and out of the classrooms and usually never bothered her while she was working or they would say hi and go to their own things, so who had come up to her she wasn't expecting and his words she was really not expecting. Her eyes widened and her face blushed instantly.

"I.. don't know about that, but thank you." She turned to face Drew with a small smile, "I've been making inspirational posters every term. Some people think they are really stupid." Her thoughts went to last term, but she and Nina had worked things out so that was behind her. She figured others did feel that way too.

"Do you paint or did you come in to work on something?" She wasn't sure why he was there, but she couldn't help but stare a bit and be glad he had come in. What was it about him that did make her stare, she hadn't stared this much since Kodee and Al her third year.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-12-2020, 01:50 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Mell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: GMT +10
Posts: 13,165

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Default
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had just finished another flower when she heard someone come in she didn't really look up. People always came in and out of the classrooms and usually never bothered her while she was working or they would say hi and go to their own things, so who had come up to her she wasn't expecting and his words she was really not expecting. Her eyes widened and her face blushed instantly.

"I.. don't know about that, but thank you." She turned to face Drew with a small smile, "I've been making inspirational posters every term. Some people think they are really stupid." Her thoughts went to last term, but she and Nina had worked things out so that was behind her. She figured others did feel that way too.

"Do you paint or did you come in to work on something?" She wasn't sure why he was there, but she couldn't help but stare a bit and be glad he had come in. What was it about him that did make her stare, she hadn't stared this much since Kodee and Al her third year.
Ahh and there it was. Seeing a girl blush was one of Drew's favourite things, it seemed to make a pretty girl even more so. "Don't sell yourself short." He returned her smile with one of his own. Confidence was something that Drew did not lack and he often wondered why other people weren't the same.

He looked down at the painting that she was working on and was rather impressed with her artwork. She was quite good. "It's not stupid at all." While he wasn't really into it, he knew that some people needed that motivation in their lives. "Do you have an inspirational quote for this picture?"

Tearing his gaze from the painting and back to Chloe, he immediately noticed that she was staring at him. A small smile tugged at his lips, Hogwarts girls were very transparent. "I was just walking by, saw you in here and thought I'd come by and say hi." That was only a half truth, but she need not know that. He never let his eyes leave hers while she continued to stare at him. He had no doubt it was his different coloured eyes that she was staring at, all the girls liked his eyes. "Are you getting an inspirational quote from my face?" Hehe.
__________________
Mell is offline  
Old 05-13-2020, 03:24 AM   #6 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Ahh and there it was. Seeing a girl blush was one of Drew's favourite things, it seemed to make a pretty girl even more so. "Don't sell yourself short." He returned her smile with one of his own. Confidence was something that Drew did not lack and he often wondered why other people weren't the same.

He looked down at the painting that she was working on and was rather impressed with her artwork. She was quite good. "It's not stupid at all." While he wasn't really into it, he knew that some people needed that motivation in their lives. "Do you have an inspirational quote for this picture?"

Tearing his gaze from the painting and back to Chloe, he immediately noticed that she was staring at him. A small smile tugged at his lips, Hogwarts girls were very transparent. "I was just walking by, saw you in here and thought I'd come by and say hi." That was only a half truth, but she need not know that. He never let his eyes leave hers while she continued to stare at him. He had no doubt it was his different coloured eyes that she was staring at, all the girls liked his eyes. "Are you getting an inspirational quote from my face?" Hehe.

She just smiled and looked down at the poster wondering why it was always so hard to just take a compliment. She never felt she was all that pretty, girls around this school were model gorgeous and she was just average at best and usually considered her more like one of the guys then a girl that caught guys attention. "I'll try not to next time."

Turning back to her painting she pulled out a different color and stopped looking at it when he asked about the quote. "I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm not really sure what I want yet. I was either thinking something about smiling or just a you can do it for classes." Looking over at him, "What do you think?" Maybe he would have a good new quote she hadn't used before. After doing this for so long, she was starting to run out.

She was caught... oh gosh, he knew she was staring. This made her go so red in the face. "Sorry, sorry, I was just... I mean.. you.. " Wow this was so ridiculous. Why couldn't she form words and why couldn't she just act normal, she was 17 not 7 for Merlin's sake. Boys should not do this to her still, she should have control over this. "I didn't mean to stare, you are just... nicetolookat." She started to gather her things, because she was needing to leave before she said anything else.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-13-2020, 09:30 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Mell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: GMT +10
Posts: 13,165

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Default
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She just smiled and looked down at the poster wondering why it was always so hard to just take a compliment. She never felt she was all that pretty, girls around this school were model gorgeous and she was just average at best and usually considered her more like one of the guys then a girl that caught guys attention. "I'll try not to next time."

Turning back to her painting she pulled out a different color and stopped looking at it when he asked about the quote. "I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm not really sure what I want yet. I was either thinking something about smiling or just a you can do it for classes." Looking over at him, "What do you think?" Maybe he would have a good new quote she hadn't used before. After doing this for so long, she was starting to run out.

She was caught... oh gosh, he knew she was staring. This made her go so red in the face. "Sorry, sorry, I was just... I mean.. you.. " Wow this was so ridiculous. Why couldn't she form words and why couldn't she just act normal, she was 17 not 7 for Merlin's sake. Boys should not do this to her still, she should have control over this. "I didn't mean to stare, you are just... nicetolookat." She started to gather her things, because she was needing to leave before she said anything else.

Somehow Drew doubted that she would, Chloe was far too shy and unsure of herself. He would let it go though for now anyway. Instead he focused his attention back onto her painting, it really was good and the colours appeared to pop out from the canvas. "How about, 'Flowers are like friends; they bring colour to your world."

Merlin!! Why was she apologising. Didn't she realise that the way she was looking at him was a total compliment, well that is how he saw it anyway especially when she made the next comment. Drew smiled broadly, he definitely liked the fact that she was honest also. "Hey, hey, hey." He said softly, grabbing hold of her hand to stop her from leaving. "You don't get to say that I am nice looking and then run away."

He moved closer to her and with his free hand, placed a finger under her chin and tipped her face up so that she was looking at him again. "I like when pretty girls pay me compliments." What guy didn't? "Tell me what else you like."
__________________
Mell is offline  
Old 05-15-2020, 01:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Somehow Drew doubted that she would, Chloe was far too shy and unsure of herself. He would let it go though for now anyway. Instead he focused his attention back onto her painting, it really was good and the colours appeared to pop out from the canvas. "How about, 'Flowers are like friends; they bring colour to your world."

Merlin!! Why was she apologising. Didn't she realise that the way she was looking at him was a total compliment, well that is how he saw it anyway especially when she made the next comment. Drew smiled broadly, he definitely liked the fact that she was honest also. "Hey, hey, hey." He said softly, grabbing hold of her hand to stop her from leaving. "You don't get to say that I am nice looking and then run away."

He moved closer to her and with his free hand, placed a finger under her chin and tipped her face up so that she was looking at him again. "I like when pretty girls pay me compliments." What guy didn't? "Tell me what else you like."
She was flustered enough that she wasn't thinking about quotes for her poster anymore. Why did she seem to get this way? It was really crazy that she couldn't just be normal around some people. Why was it she only felt normal on a broom? "I.. just..." words McCarthy, words. She glanced at him and just awkwardly chuckled, "Sorry, I just didn't mean to blurt that out, but you probably get it all the time." She figured he had to, look at him.

Trying to look at her poster again she thought about the quote he said before she opened her big mouth. Liking it she grabbed the pain and started to paint the words on her poster. "So what you are telling me is all girls fall all over you, so you have a big ego?" It wasn't that she was trying to be snarky, but just a question. Glancing at him and realizing it probably sounded more standoffish then she wanted she quickly trying to fix it, "I mean it's obvious they would. You are very handsome."

Biting her lip she continued to carefully paint the final words. Stepping back to look at her finished product and still be very aware of him next to her. "You have very unique eyes, but I like your smile most." There was always something about a smile that got to her.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-15-2020, 04:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Marie Donovan #48a1b4
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
First Year

x10
Default DuckyLinJi | Minjae
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Islay had missed this place – the art room was her safe space. Really, it didn’t matter if anyone else was in there she could just turn music on in her headphones and let her paintbrush do the talking…or well, the arting.

That was what she was attempting to do today - for a moment she just had her headphones about her neck before just deciding to play the music aloud in the room. No one else was in there at the moment – right?...or at least, she hadn’t seen anyone when she walked in.

The brunette clapped her hands together as she got ready to paint. “if you see my enemies tell’em I stand correc…stand corrected” she sang out along with the song as she shimmied her shoulders to the beat. First, it was her shoulders and then she was full-on hop-shuffling around the room as she danced to the song playing from the portable speaker. “if you see my enemies tell’em I want to be friends again” she sang out again as she FINALLY started to touch her brush to the taught white canvas.
__________________

I FEEL IN LOVE BY MISTAKE__________________________________________________ ___________
____________
I FELL IN LOVE LIKE THE RAIN_____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-15-2020, 02:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Demiguise
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 24,099

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trissa Hartwell
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Islay had missed this place – the art room was her safe space. Really, it didn’t matter if anyone else was in there she could just turn music on in her headphones and let her paintbrush do the talking…or well, the arting.

That was what she was attempting to do today - for a moment she just had her headphones about her neck before just deciding to play the music aloud in the room. No one else was in there at the moment – right?...or at least, she hadn’t seen anyone when she walked in.

The brunette clapped her hands together as she got ready to paint. “if you see my enemies tell’em I stand correc…stand corrected” she sang out along with the song as she shimmied her shoulders to the beat. First, it was her shoulders and then she was full-on hop-shuffling around the room as she danced to the song playing from the portable speaker. “if you see my enemies tell’em I want to be friends again” she sang out again as she FINALLY started to touch her brush to the taught white canvas.
The art room was a place that Minjae had never explored before. He had walked past it while going to classes but he never actually gotten inside. And even now he did not have a reason as well. He wasn't artistic.

But hearing music coming from inside the room got the Hufflepuff curious especially because he KNEW the song from somewhere. He had DEFINITELY heard it before ...like in some old video game or maybe his ears were betraying him. But before he could come in and ask the girl who was listening to the song what the title was, he watched as she suddenly started to dance around the room.

A party for one? make it two! Minjae pushed the door open and danced his way inside of the room not realizing that she had stopped already.

WOOHOO~
__________________
DuckyLinJi is online now  
Old 05-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Marie Donovan #48a1b4
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
First Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Islay hadn’t noticed that someone else had come into the room until she heard footsteps? Turning her head she couldn’t help but grin as she saw the dancing Hufflepuff and without really asking or saying anything she started adding in blurs of yellow and black – like it was the flowing movement of the dancing puffer-boy.

SEEE it might not have looked great, but now this guy would have a painting of him…there almost done, she just grinned at him “nice moves” she grinned as she put down the paint materials. It was fine, it was a mess but it was fine.

With that the Gryffindor had moved away from the canvas again and was also dancing about and just, enjoying herself. "I don't think we've met...officially, i'm Islay" she smiled over to him as she twirled around and danced to the music.
__________________

I FEEL IN LOVE BY MISTAKE__________________________________________________ ___________
____________
I FELL IN LOVE LIKE THE RAIN_____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-16-2020, 10:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Demiguise
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 24,099

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trissa Hartwell
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Unaware that the girl was already painting and that she was using him as a stroke of inspiration, Minjae continued to dance to the song. Although he was pretty certain that the song was in association with a game or a console , the Hufflepuff could not figure out for sure where he had heard it before but he didn't care for now. He just wanted to dance~

And then the girl spoke and he stopped dancing for a moment. His ears getting tinged with red. "Thanks! I call it 'the old man” dance'" he laughed before he continued dancing because the song wasn't over yet and the girl was dancing as well again. "I'm Minjae" he greeted as he twirled around gracefully before his foot got caught behind one of the easels in the room. The Hufflepuff quickly grabbed it before it could crash on to the ground and he sighed. "People should really learn how to clean up after themselves" he said before he looked over at the painting that Islay was making. "Ehm...what is it supposed to be?" he asked as he checked out the strokes of black and yellow in the painting.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is online now  
Old 05-17-2020, 04:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Marie Donovan #48a1b4
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
First Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Islay just SMILED at Minjae when he called his dance the old man dance...”its, catchy?” she beamed and had she winked – maybe, or maybe it was one of those slow awkward blinks where one eye closes first? There was no way to tell. “I like it – it’s a fun dance” she grinned as she mimic’d the moves as best she could.

“its nice to meet you Minjae” she smiled happily, as she twirled around in a circle. Islay froze for a second and grinned when he asked about the painting....” right, its I don’t know? Dancing?...you could call it old man dance?” she offered with a grin.
__________________

I FEEL IN LOVE BY MISTAKE__________________________________________________ ___________
____________
I FELL IN LOVE LIKE THE RAIN_____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-17-2020, 11:23 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Mell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: GMT +10
Posts: 13,165

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Default
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was flustered enough that she wasn't thinking about quotes for her poster anymore. Why did she seem to get this way? It was really crazy that she couldn't just be normal around some people. Why was it she only felt normal on a broom? "I.. just..." words McCarthy, words. She glanced at him and just awkwardly chuckled, "Sorry, I just didn't mean to blurt that out, but you probably get it all the time." She figured he had to, look at him.

Trying to look at her poster again she thought about the quote he said before she opened her big mouth. Liking it she grabbed the pain and started to paint the words on her poster. "So what you are telling me is all girls fall all over you, so you have a big ego?" It wasn't that she was trying to be snarky, but just a question. Glancing at him and realizing it probably sounded more standoffish then she wanted she quickly trying to fix it, "I mean it's obvious they would. You are very handsome."

Biting her lip she continued to carefully paint the final words. Stepping back to look at her finished product and still be very aware of him next to her. "You have very unique eyes, but I like your smile most." There was always something about a smile that got to her.

Yeah he got that all the time but it didn't mean that he ever got sick of it. Really who would? Compliments and praises make people feel good. But just like that her mood changed and she was having a go at him, Drew had the good sense not to laugh. He had grown up with two females in his life and he knew exactly how quickly there moods can change.

He waited for her to finish before speaking, "Yes I get a lot of attention from girls and yes I have a big ego. Although I prefer to call it confidence." He gave a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders, he was not going to lie about it. "I try not flaunt it though." Even though his mother always insisted that he should. But her last two marriages were for money so he was not about to listen to any of her advice.

"Anyway let's talk about something else. Then you can see that I am just not pretty eyes and a nice smile." He gave her a small bump with his shoulder to let her know that he was just joking.
__________________
Mell is offline  
Old 05-18-2020, 10:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Demiguise
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 24,099

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trissa Hartwell
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Islay just SMILED at Minjae when he called his dance the old man dance...”its, catchy?” she beamed and had she winked – maybe, or maybe it was one of those slow awkward blinks where one eye closes first? There was no way to tell. “I like it – it’s a fun dance” she grinned as she mimic’d the moves as best she could.

“its nice to meet you Minjae” she smiled happily, as she twirled around in a circle. Islay froze for a second and grinned when he asked about the painting....” right, its I don’t know? Dancing?...you could call it old man dance?” she offered with a grin.
She liked his dancing?!

Minjae looked at her curiously. He wasn't sure if she genuinely liked it or if she was just being polite. His younger brother usually laughed at him whenever he danced but than it didn't sound friendly. Than again, his brother was usually not friendly anyway.

"You don't know what you painted?" he asked as he looked from the painting to Islay. Was that how painters usually worked? No plan just paint? Sounded weird... But when she suggested the title of the piece, the corners of Minjae's mouth curled up in to a grin as well.

"You mean you painted my moves?" he asked as he pointed at the black and yellow strokes on the canvas. "So...what you're saying is..." he pushed out his chest, held his high and put his hands on his slim waist. "I'm a work of ART" He laughed.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is online now  
Old 05-18-2020, 09:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Marie Donovan #48a1b4
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
First Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED


Islay just smiled over to Minjae, not knowing of course that he was questioning if she really liked his dancing. Truly, she had liked that he felt comfortable enough in his own skin to dance around like no one was watching.

Islay just shrugged her shoulder, “well, I kinda...wanna see if other people figure it out?” she posited as she raised an eyebrow wat him. It was just that she wanted to show the movement and color instead of doing something rigid as she would have had to do if she were still a student at Beauxbaton. It was nice, the freedom that they seemed to have at Hogwarts.

“well, yeah...you were having fun and just being...” she paused for a second as she tilted her head at him “you? Or I think you were being you...y’know hard to say not really knowing you.” She grinned at him and then he was pushing out his chest and his hand was on his hips and merlin she just had to giggle. “you could say that,” she grinned, he was fun.

__________________

I FEEL IN LOVE BY MISTAKE__________________________________________________ ___________
____________
I FELL IN LOVE LIKE THE RAIN_____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-19-2020, 01:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Demiguise
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 24,099

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trissa Hartwell
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post

Islay just smiled over to Minjae, not knowing of course that he was questioning if she really liked his dancing. Truly, she had liked that he felt comfortable enough in his own skin to dance around like no one was watching.

Islay just shrugged her shoulder, “well, I kinda...wanna see if other people figure it out?” she posited as she raised an eyebrow wat him. It was just that she wanted to show the movement and color instead of doing something rigid as she would have had to do if she were still a student at Beauxbaton. It was nice, the freedom that they seemed to have at Hogwarts.

“well, yeah...you were having fun and just being...” she paused for a second as she tilted her head at him “you? Or I think you were being you...y’know hard to say not really knowing you.” She grinned at him and then he was pushing out his chest and his hand was on his hips and merlin she just had to giggle. “you could say that,” she grinned, he was fun.

"But if people try to figure it out and they get it wrong, won't that be discouraging?" he asked as he looked away from the painting and to Islay with a frown on his face. He knew that he won't like it if he drew a dog and someone asked if it was a dragon.

"I want to paint something as well" he said suddenly as he grabbed the easel he had nearly knocked over a minute ago and placed it in front of him. Then he rolled up the sleeves of his uniform revealing an expensive wrist watch which he unclasped and put in his pocket before he grabbed one of the paintbrushes and looked expectantly at the Gryffindor. "Eeeh..what should i paint?" His mind was as blank as the canvas in front of him.

Her question about if he was himself was rather a difficult one because even he wasn't sure. Was his personality at home his true self or the one at school? At home, he was constantly being monitored especially when he was in public. How to dress, how to talk, even at the dining table he had to use what he had learned in his etiquette lessons when he had been younger. But at school he was free ..to a certain point. And if he had to be honest, he liked his school personality more than the one at home. "I'll take that as a compliment" he said with a grin because he felt like she did not mean that in a mean way. "You're new here right? I don't remember seeing you last year?"
__________________
DuckyLinJi is online now  
Old 05-19-2020, 02:35 PM   #18 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,018

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Yeah he got that all the time but it didn't mean that he ever got sick of it. Really who would? Compliments and praises make people feel good. But just like that her mood changed and she was having a go at him, Drew had the good sense not to laugh. He had grown up with two females in his life and he knew exactly how quickly there moods can change.

He waited for her to finish before speaking, "Yes I get a lot of attention from girls and yes I have a big ego. Although I prefer to call it confidence." He gave a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders, he was not going to lie about it. "I try not flaunt it though." Even though his mother always insisted that he should. But her last two marriages were for money so he was not about to listen to any of her advice.

"Anyway let's talk about something else. Then you can see that I am just not pretty eyes and a nice smile." He gave her a small bump with his shoulder to let her know that he was just joking.
She stepped out of line, she knew she did the minute the words came out and she didn't mean them in that way. She had been joking, but now she felt bad. Instead of saying anything else Chloe kept her eyes on her poster and did the finishing touches. "I wish I had half your confidence." She wasn't good at all with compliments, though she knew people were just being nice when they said them.

Pushing her blonde hair off her shoulder she started to clean up her work area. The shoulder bump did catch her off guard and she laughed a little. 'Okay, what else should we talk about? " Maybe she could make another poster while they were talking or she could just hangout here for a bit. She found him interesting and not just because of his looks. "Do you play quidditch?" Should that have been the first question she asked? Only she would think to ask that first, "Where are you from?" Her own German accent showing through her words made her know that everyone was from everywhere around here.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-21-2020, 02:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Marie Donovan #48a1b4
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
First Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
"But if people try to figure it out and they get it wrong, won't that be discouraging?" he asked as he looked away from the painting and to Islay with a frown on his face. He knew that he won't like it if he drew a dog and someone asked if it was a dragon.

"I want to paint something as well" he said suddenly as he grabbed the easel he had nearly knocked over a minute ago and placed it in front of him. Then he rolled up the sleeves of his uniform revealing an expensive wrist watch which he unclasped and put in his pocket before he grabbed one of the paintbrushes and looked expectantly at the Gryffindor. "Eeeh..what should i paint?" His mind was as blank as the canvas in front of him.

Her question about if he was himself was rather a difficult one because even he wasn't sure. Was his personality at home his true self or the one at school? At home, he was constantly being monitored especially when he was in public. How to dress, how to talk, even at the dining table he had to use what he had learned in his etiquette lessons when he had been younger. But at school he was free ..to a certain point. And if he had to be honest, he liked his school personality more than the one at home. "I'll take that as a compliment" he said with a grin because he felt like she did not mean that in a mean way. "You're new here right? I don't remember seeing you last year?"

She shook her head when he asked if people gettingg the painting wrong would be discouraging. “People always get art wrong...its the people viewing art that always tend to make it have more of a meaning” she shrugged her shoulder and looked at him, “I mean...c’mon Vangoh self portrait with the missing ear was probably him telling his lover look what you made me do...because he cut it off for her” right that was the story after all.

She just smiled at him, “well – if you want...you can have it? As like the first random painting anyone made of you in Hogwarts?” she offered with a grin, what should he paint?...”you could try painting me and see how it goes?” she offered shrugging her shoulder at him, and giving him a grin.

She just smiled at him, “good, its meant to be one...since I’d never try and insult someone to their face...unless they deserved it” she added the last bit with a nod of her head...oh, he didn’t remember her – she just grinned. “Well, I mean...I spent 90% of the year studying in the room of requirement last term?” she admitted with a sheepish grin, “but...i mean, I technically was here least year and part of the term we went to Beauxbaton?” she offered with a grin, “and I wasn’t...confident last year? I hardly talked to anyone.” She admitted as her cheeks flushed just slightly, she had changed quite a bit in just one year.

__________________

I FEEL IN LOVE BY MISTAKE__________________________________________________ ___________
____________
I FELL IN LOVE LIKE THE RAIN_____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-25-2020, 06:31 AM   #20 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Mell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: GMT +10
Posts: 13,165

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrew James Preston
Seventh Year

x7
Default
Melly Bean | aussiegirl | a Supernatural freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She stepped out of line, she knew she did the minute the words came out and she didn't mean them in that way. She had been joking, but now she felt bad. Instead of saying anything else Chloe kept her eyes on her poster and did the finishing touches. "I wish I had half your confidence." She wasn't good at all with compliments, though she knew people were just being nice when they said them.

Pushing her blonde hair off her shoulder she started to clean up her work area. The shoulder bump did catch her off guard and she laughed a little. 'Okay, what else should we talk about? " Maybe she could make another poster while they were talking or she could just hangout here for a bit. She found him interesting and not just because of his looks. "Do you play quidditch?" Should that have been the first question she asked? Only she would think to ask that first, "Where are you from?" Her own German accent showing through her words made her know that everyone was from everywhere around here.

"I can teach you how to be confident if you like. It's not as hard as you think." It certainly hadn't been for him that was for sure. Another thing that his mother had passed onto him.

Drew was happy to watch her while she worked, he even picked up a couple of brushes and began to give them a good clean. Her question made him laugh even while shaking his head. "No I don't play Quidditch. I don't play any kind of sport." One, sport was not his thing unless you counted chasing girls as a sport and two, he was far too lazy. "Do you play Quidditch?" He glanced briefly at her physique but since she was wearing long sleeves it was hard to tell if she was a player or spectator.

It felt like he had been to quite a few places which in fact he had. "I was actually born in England but lived in Texas from when I was six months old till I was fourteen then we moved to France for a few years and now I'm back in England." It was all rather exhausting. "What about you? Did you spend most of your time in Germany?"
__________________
Mell is offline  
Old 06-23-2020, 05:32 PM   #21 (permalink)


MO & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,688

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default For Kolyander
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Cassie didn't want to do homework and preferred not to be stuck in her dorm room right now, so she was intent on doing nothing and wandering around. And she was full on going ghost right now. It was a rather interesting phenomenon, but it sometimes made her uneasy. She's a strong girl and she will not show emotions deemed weak to anyone! Except Alex or Benji or Cél, that is.

Without magic, she wasn't doing too well with school things. She was a practical learner, and how could she know if she's mastered the unlocking spell already if they couldn't see it? Not that it wasn't frustrating...but it really was frustrating. This red sky business was ruining her first year and....

...And why was she by the doorway to the art classroom?

She was confused but, since she didn't have an actual destination in mind, the lioness walked inside and took a seat by the long table in the center of the room. For a moment, Cassie sat quietly, and scanned the art supplies and paper in front of her. Probably left behind by another student who forgot to put them back. The collective memory loss they all had in this school. She was kinda glad she wasn't the only one experiencing it.

The firstie took a pen, examined it as it vaguely outlined through her translucent skin which was almost fascinating if not creepy, and began making a few lines on a clean sheet of paper.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 06-25-2020, 01:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,928

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Cassie didn't want to do homework and preferred not to be stuck in her dorm room right now, so she was intent on doing nothing and wandering around. And she was full on going ghost right now. It was a rather interesting phenomenon, but it sometimes made her uneasy. She's a strong girl and she will not show emotions deemed weak to anyone! Except Alex or Benji or Cél, that is.

Without magic, she wasn't doing too well with school things. She was a practical learner, and how could she know if she's mastered the unlocking spell already if they couldn't see it? Not that it wasn't frustrating...but it really was frustrating. This red sky business was ruining her first year and....

...And why was she by the doorway to the art classroom?

She was confused but, since she didn't have an actual destination in mind, the lioness walked inside and took a seat by the long table in the center of the room. For a moment, Cassie sat quietly, and scanned the art supplies and paper in front of her. Probably left behind by another student who forgot to put them back. The collective memory loss they all had in this school. She was kinda glad she wasn't the only one experiencing it.

The firstie took a pen, examined it as it vaguely outlined through her translucent skin which was almost fascinating if not creepy, and began making a few lines on a clean sheet of paper.
Things were weird around this place. Weirder than some of the stories he had heard from his family and their friends that had attended school here throughout the years. And there had been loads of stories. Years and years worth of crazy happenings but he couldn't remember being told anything like what was going on now. While not being able to go home for the holidays had been heartbreaking it was much easier to handle than everything outside of the gates going poof. Couple that along with not being able to remember what he had been doing or where he was going, the lose of magic around the castle and now being transparent. It was a lot to take in.

Some days were good ones and others... not so much. Today was an in between day. It had started off fairly well. Waking up, showering and getting ready for the day, breakfast, visiting the horses. Sure he had momentarily forgotten why he had gone to the barn but that was okay. After five or so minutes he remembered and was able to tend to the horses as he normally did.

Once back inside that's when the confusion settled in. There was no destination in mind, therefore Lukas found himself wandering the same corridors over and over again. It was only by chance that he had ended up outside the art classroom. Walking into the room he spotted a familiar face instantly. "Cassidy!" he grinned widely heading straight over to where she was.
__________________
Kolyander is offline  
Old 06-28-2020, 10:15 PM   #23 (permalink)


MO & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,688

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Things were weird around this place. Weirder than some of the stories he had heard from his family and their friends that had attended school here throughout the years. And there had been loads of stories. Years and years worth of crazy happenings but he couldn't remember being told anything like what was going on now. While not being able to go home for the holidays had been heartbreaking it was much easier to handle than everything outside of the gates going poof. Couple that along with not being able to remember what he had been doing or where he was going, the lose of magic around the castle and now being transparent. It was a lot to take in.

Some days were good ones and others... not so much. Today was an in between day. It had started off fairly well. Waking up, showering and getting ready for the day, breakfast, visiting the horses. Sure he had momentarily forgotten why he had gone to the barn but that was okay. After five or so minutes he remembered and was able to tend to the horses as he normally did.

Once back inside that's when the confusion settled in. There was no destination in mind, therefore Lukas found himself wandering the same corridors over and over again. It was only by chance that he had ended up outside the art classroom. Walking into the room he spotted a familiar face instantly. "Cassidy!" he grinned widely heading straight over to where she was.
Her little artwork started with some light sketching, mostly lines and circles. She didn't really anything concrete in mind, so at the moment it just looked like a bunch of shapes in a rather abstract fashion. Cassie wasn't an artist. Nobody judge! Drawing was a decent distraction from everything going on.

Just when she had a rather cool idea for a drawing, she sensed someone's presence by the doorway and, with her name now being called out, Cassie looked up. It didn't take long for her to recognise who it was, despite her friend's translucent state. "Lukas, hi!" The Gryffindor greeted with a bright smile, though it wasn't as vibrant as it usually was. The entire vibe at Hogwarts was to be blamed for that, perhaps. "What brings you here?"

She'd quickly forgotten that she was working on 'art'. Friends were a better distraction.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 06-30-2020, 02:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,928

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Her little artwork started with some light sketching, mostly lines and circles. She didn't really anything concrete in mind, so at the moment it just looked like a bunch of shapes in a rather abstract fashion. Cassie wasn't an artist. Nobody judge! Drawing was a decent distraction from everything going on.

Just when she had a rather cool idea for a drawing, she sensed someone's presence by the doorway and, with her name now being called out, Cassie looked up. It didn't take long for her to recognise who it was, despite her friend's translucent state. "Lukas, hi!" The Gryffindor greeted with a bright smile, though it wasn't as vibrant as it usually was. The entire vibe at Hogwarts was to be blamed for that, perhaps. "What brings you here?"

She'd quickly forgotten that she was working on 'art'. Friends were a better distraction.
The bright smile on his friends face didn't go unnoticed. Every time he saw her she was smiling, it was a refreshing sight to say the least. With all the weirdness going on around the castle everyone was feeling some kind of way. It was hard to know who would be happy or crying or lost at any given moment in time.

"Hi!" He laughed, waving at her as he walked further into the room. "I was walking through the corridors and ended up here so I thought I would come in and see if there was anything fun to do." Lukas wasn't about to mention the fact that he had forgotten where it was he had been originally headed to in the first place and it was only luck that he found himself outside the art classroom.

The young Ravenclaw walked over to where Cassidy was sketching and peered down at the lines and circles on the parchment. "What are you making?" Lukas tilted his head slightly to the side in case he was missing what the sketch was meant to be but he still couldn't make out a clear picture.
__________________
Kolyander is offline  
Old 07-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #25 (permalink)


MO & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,688

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The bright smile on his friends face didn't go unnoticed. Every time he saw her she was smiling, it was a refreshing sight to say the least. With all the weirdness going on around the castle everyone was feeling some kind of way. It was hard to know who would be happy or crying or lost at any given moment in time.

"Hi!" He laughed, waving at her as he walked further into the room. "I was walking through the corridors and ended up here so I thought I would come in and see if there was anything fun to do." Lukas wasn't about to mention the fact that he had forgotten where it was he had been originally headed to in the first place and it was only luck that he found himself outside the art classroom.

The young Ravenclaw walked over to where Cassidy was sketching and peered down at the lines and circles on the parchment. "What are you making?" Lukas tilted his head slightly to the side in case he was missing what the sketch was meant to be but he still couldn't make out a clear picture.
Always smiling, always laughing, always lightly punching people on the arm (especially if they were Alexander and Benjamin Stylinson). That seemed very much like Cassie's brand.

The redhead twisted on her seat so she can properly face Lukas as he approached. "There's not a lot of fun without magic, so...." Cassie trailed off. Even when she was forgetting things, the loss of magic was rather hard to ignore. Classes weren't as appealing without it. "You can sit down, silly." She chuckled as she nudged a chair towards him with her foot. Having him loom over her while he stood was kinda weird, you know?

It was on that moment that it struck her that she was, in fact, working on something. "Oh, I was...." Cassie started, but her voice eventually faded away. She blinked. "....I forgot." The Gryffindor glanced back at him with a very yikes look on her face.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215