sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9845
Classes: 15
Professors: 15

15281303
1290438
View Points

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 54: January - April 2020

Term 54: January - April 2020 Term fifty-four: A Lesson in History (Sept 2100 - June 2101)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2018, 11:47 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Wooden Bridge


The Wooden Bridge, also known as the Covered Bridge, connects the Courtyard to the rest of the Grounds. This rickety bridge has been damaged and repaired many times over and although it looks like it may fall apart and let the students tumble down into the ravine below it probably won’t. That would be highly unlikely... Still, any unusually loud creaking should be reported to the Groundskeeper. Just in case.

The long and narrow bridge has held its own for many, many years and deserves your respect. On your way between the Grounds and the Castle; why don't you stop and admire the view for a moment.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:14 PM   #2 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll
 
hjhm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: bottomoftheCOFFEEpot
Posts: 4,211

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year
x4 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
Default Anyone? *open post*
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

After her morning yoga Jillian fancied a walk. It was a Saturday morning which meant she has no classes for today. And what better way to spend it than roaming around the school grounds for some fresh air? Yes, that definitely sounds like a top notch idea. The weather was still a bit warm but the breeze was starting to get cold. It felt nice as the wind touched her pale skin. It was also a great day for her to do some painting but alas, she didn't bring any of her stuff this semester which she is now starting to regret.

She walked all the way from the common room to the wooden bridge. Whoah. She walked that far already? It doesn't seem that far than she thought. Taking a few steps inside the bridge the floor creaked, not that it scared her since this bridge is really sturdy... Hopefully. She had a random notebook on her right arm and her left hand was idly playing with her hair as she looked for a perfect spot to begin getting a head start on writing a letter to her father. She needs to write one now since she might not be able to in the future due to sudden influx of classes.

She finds a nice spot in the middle area of the bridge. Placing her notebook on top of the handrail carefully, opening the back page and started to write. Now to fill this piece of paper up with letters and words.
__________________
hjhm is offline  
Old 01-23-2020, 07:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Lady Marmalade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: EST
Posts: 6,693

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Noelle Shaw (Ellie)
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Guinevere Fox (Gwen)
Default Help!!! Jillian or anyone else passing by :)
♥♥ Charmed One ♥♥ Queen of the North♥♥

Normally, Ellie liked to sleep in on Saturday’s but today she wanted to get an early start on something she fancied. It was nice not having to worry about classes and she made sure that all her assignments were finished so she didn't have to worry about them later. She planned on spending the weekend take new photographs for her album and maybe dipping her feet into the lake once more before the weather changed completely.

Ellie ran down from the Gryffindor common room with a book in one arm and her camera dangling from a strap that was wrapped around her neck. Today she took a different route through the courtyard to get to the castle grounds. She had never walked this way, but she remembered someone saying that it led to the grounds. What she didn't know was that she had to cross a narrow bridge to get there.

The moment she stepped out of the courtyard and her brown eye locked on the rickety bridge, Ellie stopped dead in her tracks. There was one thing she feared above all things and that was heights and the thought of crossing this bridge caused her to instantly feel sick to her stomach.

She quickly turned to go back the way she came and tripped. In the process of trying to catch herself, her book fell from her arm and flipped open on the ground allowing a few loose pictures to be picked up by the wind. “Oh no!” Ellie cried as she scrambled to catch them before the wind took them too far away to no avail. The wind had blown two of her pictures onto the bridge.

“No… no no no no no nooo!” This was not happening. How was she going to get them now? They were too far onto the bridge to reach with her arm and pulling out her wand would be useless because she didn't know a spell to summon them back. Her only choice now would be to walk onto the bridge to retrieve them, but she was too terrified to even take one step. If she didn’t act now the wind would surely take her pictures over the edge and they would be gone forever.

Help!
__________________
♥♥♥
Lady Marmalade is offline  
Old 03-18-2020, 01:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

Site Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,523

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Phoebe was SO TIRED of being a mother to this little crying baby. No sleep, too exhausted to do her homework properly or practice her spellwork. They were getting near to the end of this experiment, and Phoebe was pretty much convinced that she never wanted children of her own. Ever. EVER.

She collapsed into a puddle of Phoebe with Finneas propped up on her lap. At least he was happy. For now. "Just... don't cry for one MINUTE and we'll see your other momma." Other momma was going to have to watch Finny for a little while.
__________________

Cassirin is offline  
Old 03-18-2020, 02:14 AM   #5 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Phoebe was SO TIRED of being a mother to this little crying baby. No sleep, too exhausted to do her homework properly or practice her spellwork. They were getting near to the end of this experiment, and Phoebe was pretty much convinced that she never wanted children of her own. Ever. EVER.

She collapsed into a puddle of Phoebe with Finneas propped up on her lap. At least he was happy. For now. "Just... don't cry for one MINUTE and we'll see your other momma." Other momma was going to have to watch Finny for a little while.
Other momma was hopping from leg to leg, trying to skip every other slat in the bridge as she made her way to their designated meeting spot. She had a light, mostly empty knapsack on her back, ready for Finneas to ride in as soon as she picked him up.

Anddddd... THERE!

Bernie landed in front of Phoebe and Finneas with one last almighty hop. She'd have to walk normally from now on with the baby on her back. "Hi. HI." She beamed down at them, and then held out her hand to the other momma, in case she wanted help up. "Ready to trade off?"
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-19-2020, 01:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

Site Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,523

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


Other momma was hopping from leg to leg, trying to skip every other slat in the bridge as she made her way to their designated meeting spot. She had a light, mostly empty knapsack on her back, ready for Finneas to ride in as soon as she picked him up.

Anddddd... THERE!

Bernie landed in front of Phoebe and Finneas with one last almighty hop. She'd have to walk normally from now on with the baby on her back. "Hi. HI." She beamed down at them, and then held out her hand to the other momma, in case she wanted help up. "Ready to trade off?"
"I really really am," Phoebe nodded vigrously as she offered Finneas up to other momma. Such a very good baby, compared to some of the other stinkers her classmates had, but still, Phoebe was over babies. OVER.

"He had a nap and I changed him and he's very ready to spend some time with you." Phoebe righted herself and stretched. "Cover his ears. Can I tell you that I'm not going to be sorry when this assignment is over? I just need more sleep, is all."
__________________

Cassirin is offline  
Old 03-19-2020, 01:47 AM   #7 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I really really am," Phoebe nodded vigrously as she offered Finneas up to other momma. Such a very good baby, compared to some of the other stinkers her classmates had, but still, Phoebe was over babies. OVER.

"He had a nap and I changed him and he's very ready to spend some time with you." Phoebe righted herself and stretched. "Cover his ears. Can I tell you that I'm not going to be sorry when this assignment is over? I just need more sleep, is all."
Bernie picked up Finneas first and bounced him on her hip, trying to get him giggling before she'd start the struggle of securing him in her knapsack-papoose.

She covered the baby's ears when Phoebe spoke, just in time, too. Didn't want Finneas Sr. hearing all this when he'd watch their videos later, but Bernie did nod in agreement. "It's been like YEARS with this one. It's probably easier when they start feeding themselves and calling you mama and doing other cute things, but I miss having freedom."

And uninterrupted naps.

And no poopy diapers.

And time to herself.

So, anyway. She uncovered Finneas' ears. "What are you going to do with your freetime now?"
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-20-2020, 02:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Site Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,523

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


Bernie picked up Finneas first and bounced him on her hip, trying to get him giggling before she'd start the struggle of securing him in her knapsack-papoose.

She covered the baby's ears when Phoebe spoke, just in time, too. Didn't want Finneas Sr. hearing all this when he'd watch their videos later, but Bernie did nod in agreement. "It's been like YEARS with this one. It's probably easier when they start feeding themselves and calling you mama and doing other cute things, but I miss having freedom."

And uninterrupted naps.

And no poopy diapers.

And time to herself.

So, anyway. She uncovered Finneas' ears. "What are you going to do with your freetime now?"
"Freetime? I can't even imagine what that's like. Flying. Baking. I might take up flower arranging or something." No, that sounded terrible. Even baking sounded like it required more attention than she wanted to put into a hobby. "I like music. Do you like music?"

That was really something she should already know about her bestest co-momma. Maybe they could start a band and call it Finneas the Second. Make ol' Schmoe crazy. "And what will you do?"
__________________

Cassirin is offline  
Old 03-21-2020, 12:47 AM   #9 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Freetime? I can't even imagine what that's like. Flying. Baking. I might take up flower arranging or something." No, that sounded terrible. Even baking sounded like it required more attention than she wanted to put into a hobby. "I like music. Do you like music?"

That was really something she should already know about her bestest co-momma. Maybe they could start a band and call it Finneas the Second. Make ol' Schmoe crazy. "And what will you do?"
Bernie giggled at Phoebe. "Flower arranging? Even Professor Rainwater probably has other hobbies." PROBABLY. She started to attempt to put Finneas into the knapsack, though naturally he started fussing and flailing, making her job impossible.

Bernie grunted and pulled him out of the darned thing, kicking it away with the toe of her shoe. "Never mind that. Music?" She bounced Finneas on her hip again to cheer him up. "Yeah, I like... whatever's on the radio." Muggle radio, that was. Bernie did not know ANY wizard music. Did Phoebe know this? She didn't want to tell her this. Bernie was just like all the other kids when it came to her interests. Just like everyone else.

She eyed the abandoned knapsack with a sigh. "Well, I WAS going to strap Finneas to my back and go for a long walk around outside," now that it was kinda spring, "but I guess I'll just carry him through the gardens now." Might still be nice.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-23-2020, 01:00 AM   #10 (permalink)

Site Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,523

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernie giggled at Phoebe. "Flower arranging? Even Professor Rainwater probably has other hobbies." PROBABLY. She started to attempt to put Finneas into the knapsack, though naturally he started fussing and flailing, making her job impossible.

Bernie grunted and pulled him out of the darned thing, kicking it away with the toe of her shoe. "Never mind that. Music?" She bounced Finneas on her hip again to cheer him up. "Yeah, I like... whatever's on the radio." Muggle radio, that was. Bernie did not know ANY wizard music. Did Phoebe know this? She didn't want to tell her this. Bernie was just like all the other kids when it came to her interests. Just like everyone else.

She eyed the abandoned knapsack with a sigh. "Well, I WAS going to strap Finneas to my back and go for a long walk around outside," now that it was kinda spring, "but I guess I'll just carry him through the gardens now." Might still be nice.
Maybe not flower arranging, honestly. It sounded dreadful. Phoebe stayed in her prone position as Bernie began working Finneas into the bag. And then out of the bag. His good mood tended to last only in fits and bursts, although his bad moods didn't last terribly long either.

"Try throwing him into the water and letting him float away. Maybe some new sights and sounds will calm him down." Only joking. Onnnnnnly joking. Phoebe pulled the knapsack over to use it as a pillow. Her neck was starting to ache. "Sit with me a while and he'll calm down. He's just... tired or something."
__________________

Cassirin is offline  
Old 03-23-2020, 01:31 AM   #11 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Maybe not flower arranging, honestly. It sounded dreadful. Phoebe stayed in her prone position as Bernie began working Finneas into the bag. And then out of the bag. His good mood tended to last only in fits and bursts, although his bad moods didn't last terribly long either.

"Try throwing him into the water and letting him float away. Maybe some new sights and sounds will calm him down." Only joking. Onnnnnnly joking. Phoebe pulled the knapsack over to use it as a pillow. Her neck was starting to ache. "Sit with me a while and he'll calm down. He's just... tired or something."
Bernie looked down at Phoebe and then plopped beside her without much more thought. That didn't take much convincing. She hurriedly covered Finneas' ears at Phoebe's suggestion though. Because, "OMG, Pheebs, you can't just say stuff like that without warning me first!" Plus, wasn't Phoebe referencing some old Muggle story, about putting a baby prince in a basket and sending him down the Nile? It sounded familiar, anyway. She made bug eyes at her co-parent and then uncovered Finneas' ears.

"Actually, d'ya think he'll crawl away if I just let him go?" She wasn't going to let him like GO GO, like disappear forever, but she did want to see the doll-baby DO something for a change.

Bernie set fussy (but not wailing!) Finneas down to see what he would do. Would he crawl to Other Momma or just sit there and wail?
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 03-25-2020, 01:35 AM   #12 (permalink)

Site Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,523

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year
x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


Bernie looked down at Phoebe and then plopped beside her without much more thought. That didn't take much convincing. She hurriedly covered Finneas' ears at Phoebe's suggestion though. Because, "OMG, Pheebs, you can't just say stuff like that without warning me first!" Plus, wasn't Phoebe referencing some old Muggle story, about putting a baby prince in a basket and sending him down the Nile? It sounded familiar, anyway. She made bug eyes at her co-parent and then uncovered Finneas' ears.

"Actually, d'ya think he'll crawl away if I just let him go?" She wasn't going to let him like GO GO, like disappear forever, but she did want to see the doll-baby DO something for a change.

Bernie set fussy (but not wailing!) Finneas down to see what he would do. Would he crawl to Other Momma or just sit there and wail?
"It's just a silly thing. I didn't mean it," Phoebe wrinkled her nose at the implication that she would ever EVER suggest hurting their poor baby lamb. She was a good Other Momma. Probably the best of their age group, aside from Bernie, a'course.

"Let's see if he'll do it." Phoebe rolled on her stomach, suddenly feeling revitalized at the idea that the baby might do something new and different. "Come on, crawl to me, baby. Come on, Finny. Coooooooome on." It was sort of like talking to a puppy. A very boring puppy.
__________________

Cassirin is offline  
Old 03-27-2020, 01:08 AM   #13 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,934

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Sixth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default we gotta go post in phase 3 alsooooooo
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"It's just a silly thing. I didn't mean it," Phoebe wrinkled her nose at the implication that she would ever EVER suggest hurting their poor baby lamb. She was a good Other Momma. Probably the best of their age group, aside from Bernie, a'course.

"Let's see if he'll do it." Phoebe rolled on her stomach, suddenly feeling revitalized at the idea that the baby might do something new and different. "Come on, crawl to me, baby. Come on, Finny. Coooooooome on." It was sort of like talking to a puppy. A very boring puppy.
Well the baby had rather mechanical movements on a normal day, and today was no exception. Bernie wondered if she should tip him over and let his little arms, which were at least waggling in Phoebe's direction, do the work? Maybe he could pull himself forward like in a Muggle army crawl?

She grinned at Phoebe's encouragement, not ready to give up on him just set, and settled back. "When do we go turn him in?" It was like, soon, yes?
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181