sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 212 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , hermionesclone , remyfront , AnDus , newlouboutin , oh its Erik ok , Cassirin , Ringo , Lissy Longbottom , deogdentimm

21 members
191 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 53: September - December 2019

Term 53: September - December 2019 Term Fifty-Three: (Sept 2099 - June 2100)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2019, 03:06 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Tea Room


The dining chamber isn't the only place to unwind with a bit of classical music and some refreshments. In the tea room, several tables are set up with the finest tableware and soft cushions lining each chair. The tables are usually set, however you'll need to get your own kettle from the cupboards and choose from a wide selection of tea.

Black tea, Green tea, Oolong, Earl Grey, Peppermint, the list goes on. The shelves are self-replenishing so there's no worry about running out of your favourites. Before stopping by, why not drop by the student bakery to get yourself a nice treat for the tea?

The tables fit up to 5 at a time. Should you find yourself in a larger group, you are permitted to move along extra chairs from other tables as needed--just don't forget to replace them when you're through. Come in, relax and enjoy the soft music that flitters in.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Ramora
 
laurange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kita's pocket
Posts: 5,157

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simran E. Sandhu
Graduated
x9 x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
Environmental Protection
Default
of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

There was rarely a time when Simran wasn't either thinking of having tea or in the process of having said tea, and while she had amassed quite the collection, a good deal of it was stuck at Hogwarts. So when she had discovered the tea room here at Beauxbatons, she was positively thrilled. She was going to have all the teas, of course, and possibly throw a tea party or two.

Or end up grading papers here instead of her glorified cupboard office. Whichever.

Today, however, was a "tea-and-nothing-else" day, being that homework from her first lessons was not yet due, and that she had planned her lessons for the month well in advance. Well, perhaps not nothing else, being that she had stopped by the bakery to collect a few macaroons for herself.

Yummy.

Wasn't it a miracle that she wasn't diabetic?
__________________
Why should you worry about the math teacher holding graph paper?

Shes definitely plotting something.
laurange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,600

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post
There was rarely a time when Simran wasn't either thinking of having tea or in the process of having said tea, and while she had amassed quite the collection, a good deal of it was stuck at Hogwarts. So when she had discovered the tea room here at Beauxbatons, she was positively thrilled. She was going to have all the teas, of course, and possibly throw a tea party or two.

Or end up grading papers here instead of her glorified cupboard office. Whichever.

Today, however, was a "tea-and-nothing-else" day, being that homework from her first lessons was not yet due, and that she had planned her lessons for the month well in advance. Well, perhaps not nothing else, being that she had stopped by the bakery to collect a few macaroons for herself.

Yummy.

Wasn't it a miracle that she wasn't diabetic?
Ok Eloise was doing a little exploring and well avoiding as many beauxbaton students so she didn't get in trouble for accidentally hitting any of them in the groin. It was going to happen this term just she was hoping not now. Anyway, into this weirdly cool room she goes and ok that was some pretty relaxing music. OH, look who was here. Weird to see her in this kind of place and not in her office.

Actually seeing any Professor out of the office or class was super super weird.

"Hiya Professor Sandhu. Tea-rrific room aint it?"

Ok the fifth year did need to decide on what type of tea she wanted and well see if she could actually make some good tea. Will either be horribl or decent.

Let the tea games begin
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:41 PM   #4 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Ramora
 
laurange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kita's pocket
Posts: 5,157

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simran E. Sandhu
Graduated
x9 x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
Environmental Protection
Default
of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Ok Eloise was doing a little exploring and well avoiding as many beauxbaton students so she didn't get in trouble for accidentally hitting any of them in the groin. It was going to happen this term just she was hoping not now. Anyway, into this weirdly cool room she goes and ok that was some pretty relaxing music. OH, look who was here. Weird to see her in this kind of place and not in her office.

Actually seeing any Professor out of the office or class was super super weird.

"Hiya Professor Sandhu. Tea-rrific room aint it?"

Ok the fifth year did need to decide on what type of tea she wanted and well see if she could actually make some good tea. Will either be horribl or decent.

Let the tea games begin
Not getting in trouble for accidentally kicking students in the groin would be ideal indeed, Miss Fairfield, would be what Simran would say if she could read minds. Now, Simran Sandhu had many talents, hidden and otherwise. Tragically was Legilimency not one of them. It would have been useful, though, to know what someone (usually the people related to her, but often also her students, when they said something unbelievably dumb) was thinking, when they did the crazy.

Not that she had anything against the crazy. But there were good crazies and bad crazies. Bad crazies don't make any sense and lose you points on a test. Good crazies are having a particularly good hunch (that isn't immediately intuitive) and going with it.

But today was a day for the fantastically benign, and for tea, and for grading the essays of her NEWT students, who often had the highest levels of crazy (both good and bad) known to man.

"Truly fantasteac, Miss Fairfield," she nodded, winking at the young Slytherin. "I would recommend their Rooibos blend with a pump of vanilla syrup." Very yummy, she'd had it once or twice already herself.

"Or, if you're feeling adventurous, we can try them all and score them on a scale of one to ten."
__________________
Why should you worry about the math teacher holding graph paper?

Shes definitely plotting something.
laurange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,600

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurange View Post
Not getting in trouble for accidentally kicking students in the groin would be ideal indeed, Miss Fairfield, would be what Simran would say if she could read minds. Now, Simran Sandhu had many talents, hidden and otherwise. Tragically was Legilimency not one of them. It would have been useful, though, to know what someone (usually the people related to her, but often also her students, when they said something unbelievably dumb) was thinking, when they did the crazy.

Not that she had anything against the crazy. But there were good crazies and bad crazies. Bad crazies don't make any sense and lose you points on a test. Good crazies are having a particularly good hunch (that isn't immediately intuitive) and going with it.

But today was a day for the fantastically benign, and for tea, and for grading the essays of her NEWT students, who often had the highest levels of crazy (both good and bad) known to man.

"Truly fantasteac, Miss Fairfield," she nodded, winking at the young Slytherin. "I would recommend their Rooibos blend with a pump of vanilla syrup." Very yummy, she'd had it once or twice already herself.

"Or, if you're feeling adventurous, we can try them all and score them on a scale of one to ten."

Technically Eloise still had some of her assignments to do and papers to right. But she was not going to bring that up or even mention it. Oooh, ok Eloise had to admit that was a good pun. Better than hers and even more on the spot since Eloise had time to think about it. Eloise smiled taking a seat. "Nice one!, Oh never had that one what does it taste like with the syrup"Orrr her second idea was even better. Eloise usually always went for whatever Elise or Vivi were having. And she did love making lists.

"Wait wait scoring them all sounds awesome...should I start making a random one for us?"

Eloise looked around for cupboards carrying the tea and kettles or did Professor Sandhu already have her tea and snacks already? Ok she was overthinking right there.

If it wasn't obvious she was totally feeling adventurous.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Ramora
 
laurange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kita's pocket
Posts: 5,157

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simran E. Sandhu
Graduated
x9 x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
Environmental Protection
Default
of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post

Technically Eloise still had some of her assignments to do and papers to right. But she was not going to bring that up or even mention it. Oooh, ok Eloise had to admit that was a good pun. Better than hers and even more on the spot since Eloise had time to think about it. Eloise smiled taking a seat. "Nice one!, Oh never had that one what does it taste like with the syrup"Orrr her second idea was even better. Eloise usually always went for whatever Elise or Vivi were having. And she did love making lists.

"Wait wait scoring them all sounds awesome...should I start making a random one for us?"

Eloise looked around for cupboards carrying the tea and kettles or did Professor Sandhu already have her tea and snacks already? Ok she was overthinking right there.

If it wasn't obvious she was totally feeling adventurous.
Well, Simran wouldn't admit it, but she wouldn't fault Eloise for not submitting the work due tomorrow if this tea-drinking exercise ended up taking too much time. In fact, she might even score this as extra credit. Perhaps the Slytherin wouldn't even notice the uptick in her grades, but Simran quite enjoyed having her in class and it really was in her best interests to give her a chance to improve her coursework grade to where her participation grade currently sat.

"Why, thank you, dear." She was rather fond of her puns, you see. Scientists had a tendency to be extremely dramatic. "Let's go through them in a system, so you can remember better." And also so that writing down the results was more efficient.

Professor Sandhu had snacks, yes, but not tea. "I can fetch us a tea set if you want to choose our teas for the first round."

Of course this wasn't a waste of resources. If Miss Fairfield didn't drink all her tea, Simran would, at some point of the afternoon. She did have her papers with her. Papers she had no intention of grading today, but she had them all the same.
__________________
Why should you worry about the math teacher holding graph paper?

Shes definitely plotting something.
laurange is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176