sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9820
Classes: 15
Professors: 13

13501229
742240
View Points

Members

There are 335 users online including...
FearlessLeader19 , octordari , hermionesclone , Lislchen , natekka , hjhm , Waterloo , Zoe , talouiseshani , AnDus

28 members
307 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 53: September - December 2019

Term 53: September - December 2019 Term Fifty-Three: (Sept 2099 - June 2100)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2019, 11:37 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Dance Floor


Tired of sitting on the sidelines? Take your date and drift over to the dance floor. Don't have a date? That's fine, too. Bust a few solo moves, start a new trend, enjoy the evening that's been prepared for you.

The waltz is the most predominant of songs being played but occasionally, it gives way to more modern dance music that you can properly get into.

Just...nothing too wild. Remember, the Professors are very much present and will be watching. Perhaps you could even convince one to spare you a dance.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default open post!?
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Bernadette wanted to dance, but also, she did NOT want to dance. And she absolutely, positively, definitely, definitely, was NOT going to dance alone.

The first year stood stubbornly off to one side of the dance floor, pretending to be engrossed in the little black flower pinned to the waist of her dress. Oh, hmm, look. It had lost a shiny jimmy already. F a s c i n a t i n g. Riveting stuff, really. Truly. She was not at all keeping an eye out for anyone else who was as interesting as the flower pinned to her dress.
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:03 AM   #3 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Islay Moreau
Fifth Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Grainne had somehow managed to keep out of trouble this year…which had been utterly and e x t r e m e l y exhausting…it was almost more shocking than the fact that she had managed to keep their mother from reading even one single copy of the daily prophet all summer.

The young muggle-born witch wasn’t exactly in the mood to dance – sure, a part of her would have been thrilled to dance. The rest of her though, felt strange being at a dance what with Aine and Aoife nowhere to be found.

Seriously – where were her sisters? She’d felt awkward without her twin there – if she’d been there she’d have probably spent half the night trying to confuse people into asking wasn’t your mole on the other side of your face by playing little parlor games with everyone in attendance…too bad her almost-identical-twin had decided to sit this night out.
__________________

GONNA START A PARADE, SAY THE FUTURE IS OURSxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
xxxxx
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY, WE DID IT ALL ON OUR OWN
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Veronica Hawkins
Environmental Protection
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Bernadette!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bernadette wanted to dance, but also, she did NOT want to dance. And she absolutely, positively, definitely, definitely, was NOT going to dance alone.

The first year stood stubbornly off to one side of the dance floor, pretending to be engrossed in the little black flower pinned to the waist of her dress. Oh, hmm, look. It had lost a shiny jimmy already. F a s c i n a t i n g. Riveting stuff, really. Truly. She was not at all keeping an eye out for anyone else who was as interesting as the flower pinned to her dress.

Although Rowan wasn't much of a dancer, he was in fact a gentleman. At least, that's what his mother had always said any chance she got, all the while squishing his cheeks. And though he mostly wanted to sit on the couches all night eating sweets, he couldn't help but feel that he ought to try and make some friends before they all went home for the summer. How embarrassing it would be to come back for his second year with no friends...

Of course, everyone his age seemed to be gathering towards the dance floor. His heart raced. He wanted a friend so badly. Just one, at least. He hadn't really made any all year, given how drastic a change Beauxbatons was in comparison to his expectation of his first year being spent at Hogwarts. It had sent him into hiding, almost (except for meals and classes, of course).

And so, he slowly inched towards the dance floor, where he noticed a girl around his age standing by herself. She looked hesitant, making him feel better about being hesitant himself. With that, he took a deep breath and approached her. "Hi," he greeted the Gryffindor with his best friendly smile, noticing her intense focus on the flower on her dress. "That's a nice flower," he commented awkwardly. Was this how you made friends?
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



MO & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #E47833
Posts: 10,353

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finneas Schmoe
Graduated
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office
Default y'all ^^
doesn't proofread tweets|#wrongaboutcereal |ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ|plot twist|#thefloorislava

Finneas Schmoe reporting for chaperone duty! He was a man of very little taste, but he did very much intend on making the most of their last night in this castle. It was good fun while it lasted... Minus that bit about the dragon and almost getting kicked out. That was ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh not-so-fun.

The lanky stringed-cheese of a man made his way to the dance floor, keeping an eye out for kiddos who were dancing too-close-for-comfort. It was his job as a chaperone, after all. As he made his way down, his strange lilac dress robes flowed behind him. He first noticed Grainne who received an awkward wave, "How err do you do?" The lanky fellow swayed back and forth to the music. It was a shame that Alina wasn't around, she was a far better dancer than he was.

He did his best to stay on beat, however, even swaying his arms in a strange-sort-of way as he made his way around the dance floor. "Not errr dancing tonight, Bernadette?" he asked, blinking a couple of times. Before looking over to Rowan, who had just made his way over. Schmoe gave the boy a knowing (and uncomfortable) grin. Ah. Young love.
__________________

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 12-04-2019 at 05:54 AM. Reason: i should preview before i post, isn't that a thought
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 06:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod



DMC & DMAC
Knarl
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 9,395
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
:: Braveheart :: ToRo :: RotiSila :: ToTo ::

Holly was so ready to go home tomorrow. She couldn't wait for Cam to pick her up at the Train Station as was their tradition, and she couldn't wait to go back to her Gymnastic's teacher -- she had genuinely missed her this year. It seemed like forever since she had spent a few hours with her. Though even Holly knew that her first few lessons and days back with her would be sore. She hadn't pushed herself this year as much as she should have and she would likely pay for that.

Eh. She had been busy. She'd work hard around her internship to catch up and prove everyone wrong that she couldn't keep up while she went to a boarding school. She could. She had so far and she would 100% continue too. Nothing was out of your grasp when you wanted it as badly as Holly Tamesis wanted to continue excelling at gymnastics.

But as it was, she was still here at school so for now she slipped her hand into Avery's and walked out onto the dance floor with him. The one thing that did suck about summer was that they ended up split up. However, that was tomorrow's issue. For now, she placed a hand on his shoulder and slipped her hand around in his own until they were standing set for a waltz. It wasn't a surprise to anyone, but Holly adored that Avery could dance, and she let him lead her around the floor.
__________________
Stormdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 06:57 PM   #7 (permalink)




DERP & DMLE

Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default for anyone <3
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

This was SO COOL!

Honestly, Cecelia had been SUPER sad when the ball had been cancelled 'cause she'd worked SO hard on her dancing skills AND on her walking in uncomfy shoes skills, TOO. LUCKILY the mean headmistress had FINALLY seen the dragon produced light and the REAL trouble makers were getting in some REAL trouble while THEY got to have their very OWN ball-feast-THING without those judgy beauxbatons boys and girls.

It was a MIRACLE and Cecelia Elizabeth Summers just wanted to DANCE!

Moving out on to the floor, BIG old smile on her face, the first year got RIGHT to it, showing off her MANY moves for all to see. You only had your very first ball experience ONCE, after all. She planned on enjoying EVERY minute.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 12:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Lethifold
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,497

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default "lanky stringed-cheese of a man" is the best description i've possibly ever read?
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Although Rowan wasn't much of a dancer, he was in fact a gentleman. At least, that's what his mother had always said any chance she got, all the while squishing his cheeks. And though he mostly wanted to sit on the couches all night eating sweets, he couldn't help but feel that he ought to try and make some friends before they all went home for the summer. How embarrassing it would be to come back for his second year with no friends...

Of course, everyone his age seemed to be gathering towards the dance floor. His heart raced. He wanted a friend so badly. Just one, at least. He hadn't really made any all year, given how drastic a change Beauxbatons was in comparison to his expectation of his first year being spent at Hogwarts. It had sent him into hiding, almost (except for meals and classes, of course).

And so, he slowly inched towards the dance floor, where he noticed a girl around his age standing by herself. She looked hesitant, making him feel better about being hesitant himself. With that, he took a deep breath and approached her. "Hi," he greeted the Gryffindor with his best friendly smile, noticing her intense focus on the flower on her dress. "That's a nice flower," he commented awkwardly. Was this how you made friends?
Hark! Another student approaches! And it was a boy Bernie had never seen before; or perhaps she did not recognize him because of his fancy dress robes?!

Bernadette looked up from her fiddling, hastily shoving her hands behind her back as she pressed herself flat against the wall. She must cement her image as a wallflower lest this boy --- nay, this Hufflepuff --- ask her to dance! Even though that was EXACTLY what she was HOPING would happen. She had to look nonchalant and like, totally bored by this dance thing.

"H-h-hi," she replied, suddenly starstruck by the boy, and stammering her response. What the heck, Bernadette! The cool cucumber routine was failing rapidly. She had danced with Blake Ryan with no problem at the practice. So why did she feel like her face was getting hotter for some reason? Had she suddenly caught a fever? Or maybe dragon pox was going around the school right now? She was tempted to fan herself off, but she couldn't because she was squishing her own hands behind her dress and probably cutting off circulation to them and this boy was saying that her flower was nice and LORT what did she say back to him?!!

She took a deep breath for no reason at all, accidentally taking in too much air and causing herself to hiccup suddenly. ".......hic--THANK-hic-YOU."

Bernie might have needed a hand with this social- interaction-with-BOYS thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas Schmoe reporting for chaperone duty! He was a man of very little taste, but he did very much intend on making the most of their last night in this castle. It was good fun while it lasted... Minus that bit about the dragon and almost getting kicked out. That was ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh not-so-fun.

The lanky stringed-cheese of a man made his way to the dance floor, keeping an eye out for kiddos who were dancing too-close-for-comfort. It was his job as a chaperone, after all. As he made his way down, his strange lilac dress robes flowed behind him. He first noticed Grainne who received an awkward wave, "How err do you do?" The lanky fellow swayed back and forth to the music. It was a shame that Alina wasn't around, she was a far better dancer than he was.

He did his best to stay on beat, however, even swaying his arms in a strange-sort-of way as he made his way around the dance floor. "Not errr dancing tonight, Bernadette?" he asked, blinking a couple of times. Before looking over to Rowan, who had just made his way over. Schmoe gave the boy a knowing (and uncomfortable) grin. Ah. Young love.
Speaking of needing a long, gangly skeleton hand....

"SCH-hic-hic-MOE," Bernie hiccuped in his direction, pulling a hand out from behind her back to wave it WAY TOO HARD at him. "HI." Gosh, a friendly face! COME SAVE HER, SIR. She was, after all, his assistant professor? And WOULD she be dancing tonight?!?!

She awkwardly shifted her eyes to the Mystery Male Hufflepuff in Nice Clothes, and then shifted her glance back to Schmoe. "I dunn-HIC- know if I'm dancing? Or not? No -HIC! HIC!- no one has asked me yet?"
__________________
congratulations, you've been pretending to be human so well_____
might even fool the neighbors, reading your Sunday papers, I won't tell_____
_____
but I know better than to bring up the weather with you, and talk about the rain_____
after you fall asleep, I'll kiss both your eyes and cheeks... I know we're not the same_____
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Veronica Hawkins
Environmental Protection
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Schmoee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas Schmoe reporting for chaperone duty! He was a man of very little taste, but he did very much intend on making the most of their last night in this castle. It was good fun while it lasted... Minus that bit about the dragon and almost getting kicked out. That was ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh not-so-fun.

The lanky stringed-cheese of a man made his way to the dance floor, keeping an eye out for kiddos who were dancing too-close-for-comfort. It was his job as a chaperone, after all. As he made his way down, his strange lilac dress robes flowed behind him. He first noticed Grainne who received an awkward wave, "How err do you do?" The lanky fellow swayed back and forth to the music. It was a shame that Alina wasn't around, she was a far better dancer than he was.

He did his best to stay on beat, however, even swaying his arms in a strange-sort-of way as he made his way around the dance floor. "Not errr dancing tonight, Bernadette?" he asked, blinking a couple of times. Before looking over to Rowan, who had just made his way over. Schmoe gave the boy a knowing (and uncomfortable) grin. Ah. Young love.

Noticing one of his professors approach, dancing to the music, he couldn't help but smile a little, amused. He did like Schmoe, he was so entertaining and didn't seem to have a care in the world sometimes. He hoped to be like that someday. As they were approached, Rowan received what looked like a friendly smile. He returned the exact same one, not knowing how to react. He was just so shy with absolutely everyone, it seemed. He mentally gave himself a head shake in his mind, mentally telling himself to get a hold of himself and make friends. Even with Professor Schmoe.

"I like your moves," he decided to comment with a little giggle.

SPOILER!!: Bernadette!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


Hark! Another student approaches! And it was a boy Bernie had never seen before; or perhaps she did not recognize him because of his fancy dress robes?!

Bernadette looked up from her fiddling, hastily shoving her hands behind her back as she pressed herself flat against the wall. She must cement her image as a wallflower lest this boy --- nay, this Hufflepuff --- ask her to dance! Even though that was EXACTLY what she was HOPING would happen. She had to look nonchalant and like, totally bored by this dance thing.

"H-h-hi," she replied, suddenly starstruck by the boy, and stammering her response. What the heck, Bernadette! The cool cucumber routine was failing rapidly. She had danced with Blake Ryan with no problem at the practice. So why did she feel like her face was getting hotter for some reason? Had she suddenly caught a fever? Or maybe dragon pox was going around the school right now? She was tempted to fan herself off, but she couldn't because she was squishing her own hands behind her dress and probably cutting off circulation to them and this boy was saying that her flower was nice and LORT what did she say back to him?!!

She took a deep breath for no reason at all, accidentally taking in too much air and causing herself to hiccup suddenly. ".......hic--THANK-hic-YOU."

Bernie might have needed a hand with this social- interaction-with-BOYS thing.



Speaking of needing a long, gangly skeleton hand....

"SCH-hic-hic-MOE," Bernie hiccuped in his direction, pulling a hand out from behind her back to wave it WAY TOO HARD at him. "HI." Gosh, a friendly face! COME SAVE HER, SIR. She was, after all, his assistant professor? And WOULD she be dancing tonight?!?!

She awkwardly shifted her eyes to the Mystery Male Hufflepuff in Nice Clothes, and then shifted her glance back to Schmoe. "I dunn-HIC- know if I'm dancing? Or not? No -HIC! HIC!- no one has asked me yet?"

As the girl pressed herself to the wall and stammered, Rowan got nervous he wasn't doing so hot yet with the whole socializing thing. Although, he wouldn't let himself give up yet. In fact, maybe she was just as shy as he was? Was that why she was stammer- oh, and now hiccuping?

What did that mean? Was she alright?

"Can I get you some water? I'm no good at spells, but I do have the ability to go fill you a glass, y'know, manually," he joked (was he funny yet?). He thought maybe him joking would help diffuse the awkwardness that he seemed to have produced in the interaction. Although, he was making progress it seemed given she was responding and hadn't run away yet! "Maybe we can dance too?" he offered, giving a gesture to the floor with a slightly shaky hand. Merlin's beard, this was the longest conversation with a girl he had ever had. He was quite proud of himself.
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO
Gnome
 
love-for-HP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 340

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Ryan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office
Default Bernadette and Rowan

Blake having searched every where else for his dance partner Bernadette and decided that she must already be dancing with out him. Jeez he sounded whiny even in his own brain. Shaking the silly thought off he glanced around.

Finally spotting her, Blake noticed she was with another student ... that kid looked familiar ... hadn't Blake just seen him stuffing his face with crepes? Maybe it was twin. But not wanting to intrude and certainly not waiting to be a third wheel. Blake gave a friendly smile to Bernadette and waited to see if he would be invited to join them.
__________________
love-for-HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Ramora
 
laurange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kita's pocket
Posts: 5,155

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simran E. Sandhu
Graduated
x9 x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
Environmental Protection
Default
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Simran had decided she'd had quite enough of the sidelines and of adulting for the moment, and made her way down to the dance floor, where a small crowd had begun to gather. She nodded at Finneas, but wasn't quite close by enough to strike a conversation -- which was just as well, since he seemed to be a little swarmed with students.

Instead, she noticed one of her Gryffindors, Cecelia Summers having what seemed to be the time of her life. "Excellent moves, Miss Summers!" she grinned, demonstrating a few of her own. Yes, she'd just join her. Fun was contagious, you see, and Simran was easily infected. Age had only made her more susceptible to having fun (or so she believed, since her granddaughter would have a few words to say here, none of which validating that statement in any way or form).

Waiting to be asked to dance was something Gryffindors did not do. Certainly not Gryffindors her age. You dance, and then someone realises that you desperately need saving, and then you no longer have a problem. Age certainly helped with problem solving, see?
__________________
Why should you worry about the math teacher holding graph paper?

She’s definitely plotting something.
laurange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



MO & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #E47833
Posts: 10,353

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finneas Schmoe
Graduated
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office
Default honored, truly; i did some strange rearranging to make this work idk
doesn't proofread tweets|#wrongaboutcereal |ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ|plot twist|#thefloorislava

SPOILER!!: Bernadette & Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Hark! Another student approaches! And it was a boy Bernie had never seen before; or perhaps she did not recognize him because of his fancy dress robes?!

Bernadette looked up from her fiddling, hastily shoving her hands behind her back as she pressed herself flat against the wall. She must cement her image as a wallflower lest this boy --- nay, this Hufflepuff --- ask her to dance! Even though that was EXACTLY what she was HOPING would happen. She had to look nonchalant and like, totally bored by this dance thing.

"H-h-hi," she replied, suddenly starstruck by the boy, and stammering her response. What the heck, Bernadette! The cool cucumber routine was failing rapidly. She had danced with Blake Ryan with no problem at the practice. So why did she feel like her face was getting hotter for some reason? Had she suddenly caught a fever? Or maybe dragon pox was going around the school right now? She was tempted to fan herself off, but she couldn't because she was squishing her own hands behind her dress and probably cutting off circulation to them and this boy was saying that her flower was nice and LORT what did she say back to him?!!

She took a deep breath for no reason at all, accidentally taking in too much air and causing herself to hiccup suddenly. ".......hic--THANK-hic-YOU."

Bernie might have needed a hand with this social- interaction-with-BOYS thing.



Speaking of needing a long, gangly skeleton hand....

"SCH-hic-hic-MOE," Bernie hiccuped in his direction, pulling a hand out from behind her back to wave it WAY TOO HARD at him. "HI." Gosh, a friendly face! COME SAVE HER, SIR. She was, after all, his assistant professor? And WOULD she be dancing tonight?!?!

She awkwardly shifted her eyes to the Mystery Male Hufflepuff in Nice Clothes, and then shifted her glance back to Schmoe. "I dunn-HIC- know if I'm dancing? Or not? No -HIC! HIC!- no one has asked me yet?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Noticing one of his professors approach, dancing to the music, he couldn't help but smile a little, amused. He did like Schmoe, he was so entertaining and didn't seem to have a care in the world sometimes. He hoped to be like that someday. As they were approached, Rowan received what looked like a friendly smile. He returned the exact same one, not knowing how to react. He was just so shy with absolutely everyone, it seemed. He mentally gave himself a head shake in his mind, mentally telling himself to get a hold of himself and make friends. Even with Professor Schmoe.

"I like your moves," he decided to comment with a little giggle.


As the girl pressed herself to the wall and stammered, Rowan got nervous he wasn't doing so hot yet with the whole socializing thing. Although, he wouldn't let himself give up yet. In fact, maybe she was just as shy as he was? Was that why she was stammer- oh, and now hiccuping?

What did that mean? Was she alright?

"Can I get you some water? I'm no good at spells, but I do have the ability to go fill you a glass, y'know, manually," he joked (was he funny yet?). He thought maybe him joking would help diffuse the awkwardness that he seemed to have produced in the interaction. Although, he was making progress it seemed given she was responding and hadn't run away yet! "Maybe we can dance too?" he offered, giving a gesture to the floor with a slightly shaky hand. Merlin's beard, this was the longest conversation with a girl he had ever had. He was quite proud of himself.

Finneas hadn’t ever been complimented for his ~moves~ before. So the praise had him absolutely soaring! Figuratively of course, as gravity was still existed in this strange land of France. ”Thank you, Rowan. I hope you are enjoying the music?” Because Finneas sure was. He continued to give the boy a strange smile, before looking over at Bernadette who was sweating a strange sort of desperation unlike any he had ever witnessed before.

Was there really a need for a long, gangly skeleton hand though? Was ? There ? Really ?

Young Bernadette’s enthusiasm almost caught the man off guard. She hadn’t ever been this happy to see him before and…… it was SLIGHTLY suspicious. Given that Finneas wasn’t a suspecting man, however, the onset of enthusiasm was very well received.

He was about to respond, too, when Rowan chimed in. La deee daaaaaa. Finneas turned his head away to give them privacy (but for the record, he was very much listening). ”Looks like someone heard you,” Schmoe was trying to be encouraging, but instead… He just looked… Weird.

So, the usual!

__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176