sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9800
Classes: 15
Professors: 16

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 185 users online including...
Kimothy , Suziella , Callie , Birchwoodmom , sarahlooo , lazykitty , Ginevra , MadMadamMalfoy , cindajean , Sneakeh Cat

14 members
171 guests.

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 49: May - August 2018


Term 49: May - August 2018 Term Forty-Nine: A Hoard of Trouble (Sept 2095 - June 2096)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-25-2016, 08:20 AM
MadMadamMalfoy MadMadamMalfoy is online now
 
Default Creative Practice Room



Want to paint a picture with your wand instead of paints? Maybe you'd fancy building a birdhouse using only a sticking charm? Or perhaps you know a clever spell to help you sculpt a vase? Whatever your tastes, you've come to the right place!

Located just to the left of the Charms classroom is another room where students can combine their creativity with their charmwork. There are a few easels lined up, a workbench for wood crafting, and a rolling cart full of yarn, fabric, patterns, and various supplies for sewing/knitting/crocheting. On one side of the room is a pottery wheel and a few tables and chairs. Along the back wall is a cabinet containing all the art supplies you'd ever imagine, bookshelf filled with books to help you perfect your charms and a record player for those who prefer some music for inspiration. Please remember that these books are not to leave the room without Professor Marchand's permission!

Hungry? Professor Marchand has laid out a tray of fresh cookies and various pastries just for you! There's also a mini fridge stocked with pumpkin juice and butterbeer.

Rest assured that every precaution has been taken to ensure your safety. Everything in the room has been charmed to be unbreakable and impervious to fire, water, wind, etc. In the event of an emergency, there is an intercom located to the right of the door that feeds into Professor Marchand's office. Just push the call button and he'll be there instantly!
Old 07-09-2018, 10:31 AM   #2 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS
SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Magical Mystery Tour
Posts: 9,014

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports
Default Open
What I feel has come and gone before

Daisy had been curious about the Creative Practice Room ever since she started Hogwarts but it had only been very recently that her muse had kicked in. She entered the room and looked around, pondering as to what she was going to make. She was contemplating knitting something for her family and so she headed towards the knitting patterns and sat down to browse through them.
__________________
Ginevra is online now  
Old 07-16-2018, 08:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

Deputy Headmaster
Moderator
Potterdom Mod



DIMC & DERP
Mooncalf
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 7,672

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gaston A. L. Marchand
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adhemar P. Ryder
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Adora "Dory" Dane
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default Hi! *waves*
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy had been curious about the Creative Practice Room ever since she started Hogwarts but it had only been very recently that her muse had kicked in. She entered the room and looked around, pondering as to what she was going to make. She was contemplating knitting something for her family and so she headed towards the knitting patterns and sat down to browse through them.
Gaston ventured out of his office and down the hall to the practice room. It was probably time to restock the supplies; it had been a while since he checked in on things there. Besides, his wife's birthday wasn't far away, and the practice room was the perfect place to make a card for her.

He peered inside, hoping not to find the place a mess. So far, so good. There was no paint splatters on the walls or wood shavings littering the floor. He opened the top drawer of the craft cart to inspect the supplies, and as he was reorganizing the spools of thread, he smiled, noticing a familiar face. "Hello, Daisy," he greeted the Hufflepuff as he approached. His blue eyes fell to the patterns she was looking at. "Any ideas what you'd like to make?"
__________________
For years and years I chased their cheers * the crazy speed of always needing more

* But when I stop and see you here * I remember who all this was for *
MadMadamMalfoy is online now  
Old 07-16-2018, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS
SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Magical Mystery Tour
Posts: 9,014

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports
Default
What I feel has come and gone before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Gaston ventured out of his office and down the hall to the practice room. It was probably time to restock the supplies; it had been a while since he checked in on things there. Besides, his wife's birthday wasn't far away, and the practice room was the perfect place to make a card for her.

He peered inside, hoping not to find the place a mess. So far, so good. There was no paint splatters on the walls or wood shavings littering the floor. He opened the top drawer of the craft cart to inspect the supplies, and as he was reorganizing the spools of thread, he smiled, noticing a familiar face. "Hello, Daisy," he greeted the Hufflepuff as he approached. His blue eyes fell to the patterns she was looking at. "Any ideas what you'd like to make?"
Daisy smiled at Professor Marchand. "Hello, sir. I am thinking of making some kind of embroidery that can be framed and hung up on the wall at home. However, I am struggling to find a pattern that I am fond of."

She kept on carefully studying the patterns. Maybe she didn't need a pattern, only her imagination.
__________________
Ginevra is online now  
Old 07-20-2018, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Deputy Headmaster
Moderator
Potterdom Mod



DIMC & DERP
Mooncalf
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 7,672

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gaston A. L. Marchand
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adhemar P. Ryder
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Adora "Dory" Dane
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy smiled at Professor Marchand. "Hello, sir. I am thinking of making some kind of embroidery that can be framed and hung up on the wall at home. However, I am struggling to find a pattern that I am fond of."

She kept on carefully studying the patterns. Maybe she didn't need a pattern, only her imagination.
Gaston returned Daisy's smile, though his expression changed slightly at her words. "I understand," he said, his eyes scanning the patterns on the table in front of her. It didn't look like a very wide selection, but admittedly, embroidery wasn't something he had a lot of experience with; he'd only used sewing for more practical purposes, such as mending rips in his clothes. "I can see about ordering more patterns," he added, making a mental note to contact the craft shop in London where he ordered supplies. "In the meantime, you can try making your own. Did you have a particular design in mind?"

Daisy just gave him an idea! What if instead of making a paper card for Rose, he made her an embroidered one? There was no telling how it would turn out, but he could give it a try. If nothing else, it was something out of the ordinary. "Would you mind if I look at these when you're finished?" he asked, taking a seat at the table across from Daisy.
__________________
For years and years I chased their cheers * the crazy speed of always needing more

* But when I stop and see you here * I remember who all this was for *
MadMadamMalfoy is online now  
Old 07-21-2018, 04:29 AM   #6 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS
SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Magical Mystery Tour
Posts: 9,014

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports
Default
What I feel has come and gone before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post


Gaston returned Daisy's smile, though his expression changed slightly at her words. "I understand," he said, his eyes scanning the patterns on the table in front of her. It didn't look like a very wide selection, but admittedly, embroidery wasn't something he had a lot of experience with; he'd only used sewing for more practical purposes, such as mending rips in his clothes. "I can see about ordering more patterns," he added, making a mental note to contact the craft shop in London where he ordered supplies. "In the meantime, you can try making your own. Did you have a particular design in mind?"

Daisy just gave him an idea! What if instead of making a paper card for Rose, he made her an embroidered one? There was no telling how it would turn out, but he could give it a try. If nothing else, it was something out of the ordinary. "Would you mind if I look at these when you're finished?" he asked, taking a seat at the table across from Daisy.
Daisy thought for a moment then an idea popped into her head. "I think I will do a flying broomstick and one of my cat. I know those images by heart which will make things a bit easier."

When Professor Marchand asked if he could look at what she assumed was the patterns, Daisy replied with a, "Of course, sir!"

Daisy then got to beginning her first embroidery which was the broomstick. She decided to do one showcasing her own model of broomstick, a Firebolt X-Treme. She grabbed black yarn to represent the ebony handle, brown yarn to represent the hazel twigs, silver yarn for the metal parts and some gold yarn for the registration number. She then grabbed some quilting cotton as the "canvas".

Daisy then grabbed her wand from her pocket and began with the black yarn by aiming her wand at it and saying, "Locomotor necto." She kept moving her wand until she had embroidered an ebony Firebolt X-Treme handle onto her canvas. She then swapped the black yarn for the brown yarn and embroidered the hazel twigs of her broom.
__________________
Ginevra is online now  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153