sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1833 users online including...
PhoenixRising , Georgeplear , Natashaldq , Natashatid , Emzily , Chelliephone , Natashasyn , Natashalqc

14 members
1819 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 47: September - December 2017


Term 47: September - December 2017 Term Forty-Seven: Drama on the Rise (Sept 2093 - June 2094)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Zonko's Joke Shop


Long before the Weasleys opened their infamous shop in Diagon Alley, Zonko's was the premier wizarding joke shop in all of Britain. The outside of the shop is bright red, which purposefully makes the building stick out from the others located on High Street. Stop in to pick up all your prankster supplies and have fun, but be sure to tell the professors at Hogwarts you bought them elsewhere should you happen to be caught breaking the rules.

Vivid colours pop out to your eyes and sounds of all pitches fill your eyes upon entering the shop. Items on display are moving around and whizzing above your head, so keep a watchful eye out for things on the ground and above you. There are also large signs posted around the shop that say "BUY BEFORE YOU PRANK!" and "NO DUNGBOMB WARS INSIDE THE SHOP!" courtesy of the shopkeeper, who would be happy to assist you.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug
 
Emerald McDougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 160
Default Any takers?

As you approach the seemingly quiet Joke shop on the Hogsmeade highstreet the shop sign on the front of the door starts to loudly shoot off whizzling filibuster fireworks in every direction.

When the fireworks stop after what feels like an enchancted eon a commentator gnome voice starts to spitfire recite special shop offers to interested shoppers. "Come here, come here hogwartsians! We've got special discounts on lots of fun items today, just for you! Why not come in and buy a game of exploding snap, some dungbombs to stinky up the dorms with or some tongue tying gum or puking pastilles to use to get out of class early or better yet to get back at someone you hate?" The gnome finally runs out of gas. He is though enchanted so he'll start up again soon, at the sight of the next potential customer.

Inside the shop Emerald was walking around with her supply wagon and restocking the last wares up on the shelves before the student rush. Hopefully her shop would be brimming soon with Weasley type boy's and girl's who adored pranks and fun just as much as her. Emerald liked how the students always managed to make a buzz in the village that lasted longer than the two days they were allowed to visit during special weekends.
__________________
Emerald McDougal is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default For Saki/Nathan! + hi, Ms. Shopkeeper!
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

A prefect inside a joke shop? Definitely not a surprise. Ever since her first visit here at Zonko's, Vivian had always been a regular customer and passer-by. It wasn't like she wanted to send dung bombs at school, especially not now that she had a badge on, but rather for some experimentation at home with her dad for the holidays.

So today was no exemption to her usual visitation schedule at the village. Making her way to the shop, Vivian giggled and waved a finger at the cute gnome who was screaming all kinds of marketing strategies. She then pushed the door open and looked around at the usual shelves for some stuff she wanted to give a try at home. She'd brought biting teacups last term, and those didn't real end up well with her dad. Those things actually bit hard.

"Good day, ma'am!" The blond greeted the shopkeeper. "Anything new you had stocked for this weekend?" Perhaps a new stash of dung bombs, or fireworks? Or maybe even a new prank invention!
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 04:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default For Jess/Skylar. Also shopkeeper. ^_^
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

It was Hogsmeade weekend, and Isabel was pretty BORED. On the plus side, she wasn't around her brothers right now. That was always a good thing in her book when it came to Jesse, though she was rather fond of Colton. He was so sweet and it was her job to protect him while at school. Of course a lot of the protecting had to be from their brother because he could be an absolute BEAST...

...

O_O

Isabel blinked as fireworks suddenly went off, but then was laughing. Now THIS was her kind of excitement! Even though she didn't go into Zonko's very often, it might be worth it to take advantage of that sale being advertised. Jesse was SO going to get it, she thought with a smirk as she stepped inside. "Hello," she said to the shopkeeper. "Do you have any recommendations for pranks to play on an annoying beast of a brother?" Because she was going to do this either way, but it would be easier if she had some assistance. Pranks were NOT her forte.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 06:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl
 
Symphora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On hiatus.
Posts: 9,115

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Default
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

SPOILER!!: Shopkeeper + Vivi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald McDougal View Post
As you approach the seemingly quiet Joke shop on the Hogsmeade highstreet the shop sign on the front of the door starts to loudly shoot off whizzling filibuster fireworks in every direction.

When the fireworks stop after what feels like an enchancted eon a commentator gnome voice starts to spitfire recite special shop offers to interested shoppers. "Come here, come here hogwartsians! We've got special discounts on lots of fun items today, just for you! Why not come in and buy a game of exploding snap, some dungbombs to stinky up the dorms with or some tongue tying gum or puking pastilles to use to get out of class early or better yet to get back at someone you hate?" The gnome finally runs out of gas. He is though enchanted so he'll start up again soon, at the sight of the next potential customer.

Inside the shop Emerald was walking around with her supply wagon and restocking the last wares up on the shelves before the student rush. Hopefully her shop would be brimming soon with Weasley type boy's and girl's who adored pranks and fun just as much as her. Emerald liked how the students always managed to make a buzz in the village that lasted longer than the two days they were allowed to visit during special weekends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
A prefect inside a joke shop? Definitely not a surprise. Ever since her first visit here at Zonko's, Vivian had always been a regular customer and passer-by. It wasn't like she wanted to send dung bombs at school, especially not now that she had a badge on, but rather for some experimentation at home with her dad for the holidays.

So today was no exemption to her usual visitation schedule at the village. Making her way to the shop, Vivian giggled and waved a finger at the cute gnome who was screaming all kinds of marketing strategies. She then pushed the door open and looked around at the usual shelves for some stuff she wanted to give a try at home. She'd brought biting teacups last term, and those didn't real end up well with her dad. Those things actually bit hard.

"Good day, ma'am!" The blond greeted the shopkeeper. "Anything new you had stocked for this weekend?" Perhaps a new stash of dung bombs, or fireworks? Or maybe even a new prank invention!


McDougal's Zonko's Joke shop would be the first place to visit, other than the Three Broomsticks. He was a regular customer, after all. He had a bag of galleons to spare and he was on a lookout for the best prank item money could buy. He frowned at the sight of a gnome barking all kinds of advertisement at him as soon as he entered the shop. Urgh, annoying little creatures. But stopped to listen when it said: "....better yet to get back at someone you hate?"....Nathan couldn't help but smirk at the idea. He definitely had a list of people he would love to get back on.

He looked around and noticed Fairfield was here as well. Hmm. He walked directly towards her, "What is a prefect doing here?" He raised an eyebrow at.
Symphora is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 05:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug
 
Emerald McDougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
She then pushed the door open and looked around at the usual shelves for some stuff she wanted to give a try at home. She'd brought biting teacups last term, and those didn't real end up well with her dad. Those things actually bit hard.
"Good day, ma'am!" The blond greeted the shopkeeper. "Anything new you had stocked for this weekend?" Perhaps a new stash of dung bombs, or fireworks? Or maybe even a new prank invention!
Emerald hummed to herself as she restocked stink pellets, frog spawn soap, belch powder and dungboms and other assorted products in the tricks and gags aisle. As she moved on to the next aisle that she had named miracle growth pranks. Those products were perfect for getting back at an enemy or pulling a fun prank on a friend. Emerald had just restocked some packs of dreary whiskers when she heard a student customer voice behind her back.

Turning to smile at the blond girl with a new shiny badge pinned to her chest Emerald greeted cheerily "Good day!" gesturing to the badge she said "Congratulations to the appointment!" Thinking about her special offer products Emerald responded. "Depends on what you're in the market for? We've got fine disrupting class items, fun pranks and lots of new fireworks to name a few things."


Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
Isabel blinked as fireworks suddenly went off, but then was laughing. Now THIS was her kind of excitement! Even though she didn't go into Zonko's very often, it might be worth it to take advantage of that sale being advertised. Jesse was SO going to get it, she thought with a smirk as she stepped inside. "Hello," she said to the shopkeeper. "Do you have any recommendations for pranks to play on an annoying beast of a brother?" Because she was going to do this either way, but it would be easier if she had some assistance. Pranks were NOT her forte.
The Hogwarts rush had taken off apparently Emerald mused to herself as another girl approached her for some product tips. Smiling and smirking she said "Welcome," pondering she walked over to the nearest shelf. "Well we've got nice a nice collection of miracle line products that you could use on your annoying sibling. How about giving him a weird beard, a french moustache or perhaps some dreary whiskers?" Unless the girl was after something else. The tongue tieing toffees were always popular or the fever fudge maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
He frowned at the sight of a gnome barking all kinds of advertisement at him as soon as he entered the shop. Urgh, annoying little creatures. But stopped to listen when it said: "....better yet to get back at someone you hate?"....Nathan couldn't help but smirk at the idea. He definitely had a list of people he would love to get back on.
He looked around and noticed Fairfield was here as well. Hmm. He walked directly towards her, "What is a prefect doing here?" He raised an eyebrow at.
The gnome outside picked up again which told Emerald that another customer was one route. Maybe she keep him as a regular instalment? Moments later a boy that she recognized as one of her frequenters during the Hogsmeade village weekends came over to chat with the girl with the badge. Flashing the boy a glance and a smile at that Emerald greeted "Welcome to Zonkos, can I help you find something?"
__________________
Emerald McDougal is offline  
Old 09-30-2017, 12:30 AM   #7 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: Shopkeeper and Nathan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
McDougal's Zonko's Joke shop would be the first place to visit, other than the Three Broomsticks. He was a regular customer, after all. He had a bag of galleons to spare and he was on a lookout for the best prank item money could buy. He frowned at the sight of a gnome barking all kinds of advertisement at him as soon as he entered the shop. Urgh, annoying little creatures. But stopped to listen when it said: "....better yet to get back at someone you hate?"....Nathan couldn't help but smirk at the idea. He definitely had a list of people he would love to get back on.

He looked around and noticed Fairfield was here as well. Hmm. He walked directly towards her, "What is a prefect doing here?" He raised an eyebrow at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald McDougal View Post
Emerald hummed to herself as she restocked stink pellets, frog spawn soap, belch powder and dungboms and other assorted products in the tricks and gags aisle. As she moved on to the next aisle that she had named miracle growth pranks. Those products were perfect for getting back at an enemy or pulling a fun prank on a friend. Emerald had just restocked some packs of dreary whiskers when she heard a student customer voice behind her back.

Turning to smile at the blond girl with a new shiny badge pinned to her chest Emerald greeted cheerily "Good day!" gesturing to the badge she said "Congratulations to the appointment!" Thinking about her special offer products Emerald responded. "Depends on what you're in the market for? We've got fine disrupting class items, fun pranks and lots of new fireworks to name a few things."

Vivian's eyes scanned more and more of the shelves, thinking which next thing she should bring home for the break. But, oh! The shopkeeper had noticed her badge. The blond looked down at the shiny pinned on her shirt and then smiled at the lady. "Thank you, ma'am," she replied. So she must have known Rula, then? Why else would she have known she just got the new badge, right?

"Well, just a something I could bring home to my dad for the break, ma'am? He likes prank stuff, if that helps," Vivian nodded and smiled at the shopkeeper. Hopefully, that tidbit of information would make things easier and narrow down the list. But then her attention was caught by some other guys, whose voice was definitely familiar, and the blond turned around to see who it was.

... Oh, shocker. "Why? Can't a prefect be here?" Vivian replied. "Hi, Nathan. I'm not even the slightest of surprised to see you here."
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 10-02-2017, 01:13 AM   #8 (permalink)




DMAC & DERP
Quintaped
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in my head [GMT-6]
Posts: 58,645

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
It was Hogsmeade weekend, and Isabel was pretty BORED. On the plus side, she wasn't around her brothers right now. That was always a good thing in her book when it came to Jesse, though she was rather fond of Colton. He was so sweet and it was her job to protect him while at school. Of course a lot of the protecting had to be from their brother because he could be an absolute BEAST...

...

O_O

Isabel blinked as fireworks suddenly went off, but then was laughing. Now THIS was her kind of excitement! Even though she didn't go into Zonko's very often, it might be worth it to take advantage of that sale being advertised. Jesse was SO going to get it, she thought with a smirk as she stepped inside. "Hello," she said to the shopkeeper. "Do you have any recommendations for pranks to play on an annoying beast of a brother?" Because she was going to do this either way, but it would be easier if she had some assistance. Pranks were NOT her forte.
After the salon pampering, Felicity and her split, so that Felicity could go have a proper date with her new boy. Which left Skylar alone to wander the streets. A rather dangerous venture, but she'd assured her roommate she would be fine.

...

Which brought her into the joke shop, to which she heard the voice of her other roommate, Why? Can't a prefect be here? and despite her adoring her best friend, somehow shopping for prank items with her didn't seem all appealing at the moment. Instead, she heard someone else addressing the shopkeeper about playing pranks on a beast of a brother? She recognized the girl vaguely from classes, but didn't know her all too well.

"Is the brother younger or older?" Because that made all the difference; older brothers were ones protector. Not to mention they tended to have pretty friends. Now, if only she could remember the girl's name... she did know she was a a Gryffindor. Maybe.
__________________

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 10-02-2017, 03:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl
 
Symphora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On hiatus.
Posts: 9,115

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Default
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

SPOILER!!: Shopkeeper + Vivi][QUOTE=Emerald McDougal;12267430]
[COLOR="black
The gnome outside picked up again which told Emerald that another customer was one route. Maybe she keep him as a regular instalment? Moments later a boy that she recognized as one of her frequenters during the Hogsmeade village weekends came over to chat with the girl with the badge. Flashing the boy a glance and a smile at that Emerald greeted "Welcome to Zonkos, can I help you find something?" [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Text Cut: Shopkeeper and Nathan!


Vivian's eyes scanned more and more of the shelves, thinking which next thing she should bring home for the break. But, oh! The shopkeeper had noticed her badge. The blond looked down at the shiny pinned on her shirt and then smiled at the lady. "Thank you, ma'am," she replied. So she must have known Rula, then? Why else would she have known she just got the new badge, right?

"Well, just a something I could bring home to my dad for the break, ma'am? He likes prank stuff, if that helps," Vivian nodded and smiled at the shopkeeper. Hopefully, that tidbit of information would make things easier and narrow down the list. But then her attention was caught by some other guys, whose voice was definitely familiar, and the blond turned around to see who it was.

... Oh, shocker. "Why? Can't a prefect be here?" Vivian replied. "Hi, Nathan. I'm not even the slightest of surprised to see you here."


Nathan turned to the shopkeeper,"Yes, any new prank items in store today?" Just so you know, he was only interested in buying quality products. Nathan hoped he could test it out right here in the shop as well. He would not want to buy defected products without ensuring its uses first.

"Of course you're not. Vivian Fairfield. I frequent here whenever I got the chance." He arched his eyebrow at the prefect, an amused smile gracing his lips. "One might think you condone these pranks for fun," he quipped.
Symphora is offline  
Old 10-02-2017, 08:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,954

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For Anna/Maddie :)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

How was it that in all the shopping trips he'd been on with his aunt, Georg had never visited Hogsmeade before?! And now he was getting a whole weekend to explore the village? Hogwarts kept getting better and better!

Well, this place looked interesting! The ickle Slytherin giggled to himself as he saw the fireworks and the talking gnome. Were those for sale? He wanted a gnome that yells at people! That could be just what he needed to keep his little sisters out of his room back home! He smiled at the shopkeeper lady as he wandered farther into the shop.

Ooh, dungbombs! Those would be fun to set off at Aunt Kati's snooty Christmas party! He grabbed a few off the shelf and continued to browse. Now he just needed some nose-biting teacups. Maybe he could find an older student who could help him charm them to match Aunt Kati's fancy china...
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 10-03-2017, 04:03 PM   #11 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default Mention of Sky :)
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Nathan turned to the shopkeeper,"Yes, any new prank items in store today?" Just so you know, he was only interested in buying quality products. Nathan hoped he could test it out right here in the shop as well. He would not want to buy defected products without ensuring its uses first.

"Of course you're not. Vivian Fairfield. I frequent here whenever I got the chance." He arched his eyebrow at the prefect, an amused smile gracing his lips. "One might think you condone these pranks for fun," he quipped.
Well, that piece of information wasn't a shocker either. A prankster kind of guy like Nathan, this was probably his first stop always during a Hogsmeade weekend. But that comment about condoning pranks, though. Vivian wasn't sure if she was supposed to be offended by it. "Does seeing a prefect in a joke shop always have to mean we allow such things?" Couldn't it just be a visit to check on what possible prank materials the younger students might think of using? The blond hated being generalised. "I'm not here for me, anyway."

Okay, so maaaybe a tiny bit for herself... but mostly for her dad. She didn't plan on using any of them at the castle, at least. As much as it would have been fun, Vivian had a badge and a responsibility to maintain.

She also took notice of one Skylar Diggory, who also happened to be in the same shop she was. Vivian knew her dormie probably didn't think the sight of a prefect inside a joke shop was a good idea, but it wasn't like she had any pranking intentions. But Sky got a wink and a tiny wave from the blond.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 10-04-2017, 03:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald McDougal View Post
The Hogwarts rush had taken off apparently Emerald mused to herself as another girl approached her for some product tips. Smiling and smirking she said "Welcome," pondering she walked over to the nearest shelf. "Well we've got nice a nice collection of miracle line products that you could use on your annoying sibling. How about giving him a weird beard, a french moustache or perhaps some dreary whiskers?" Unless the girl was after something else. The tongue tieing toffees were always popular or the fever fudge maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
"Is the brother younger or older?" Because that made all the difference; older brothers were ones protector. Not to mention they tended to have pretty friends. Now, if only she could remember the girl's name... she did know she was a a Gryffindor. Maybe.
Issy smiled at the shopkeeper and then bit her lip at all the mentions of pranks that she could pull on Jesse. They all sounded pretty awesome to her, but she wasn't sure if they were HARDCORE enough. "Those sound pretty good to me, but is there something that I could give him that he would eat? Something that might make him sick or break out into a rash or... I don't know." She wanted to be mean, but not TOO mean. There was no way that she would stoop to his level, but she did want to get back at him for being nasty.

A girl walked over at that time, and Issy was sure that she had seen her before and probably had talked to her (because really she talked to just about everyone), but there was no recollection of a name. Then she COULD be pretty bad with names... Nothing personal, it just wasn't something that she spent a lot of time and energy on thinking about. "Oh, he's a bit younger than me. I am the oldest." And there were quite a few of them; Issy had SIX siblings. And that was not including her sister who had died.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 10-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug
 
Emerald McDougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
"Well, just a something I could bring home to my dad for the break, ma'am? He likes prank stuff, if that helps," Vivian nodded and smiled at the shopkeeper. Hopefully, that tidbit of information would make things easier and narrow down the list. But then her attention was caught by some other guys, whose voice was definitely familiar, and the blond turned around to see who it was.
Turning to the girl with the badge again Emerald pondered what would be suitable with so little to go on but then it came to her which made her smirk. "Well we do have a candy gift bag for christmas with edible prank sweets like fainting fancies, fever fudge, nosebleed nougats, sugar quills and hiccough sweets and more. Maybe that would be something your father would be into?" Unless of course he was one of those few people that hated sweets. They existed she knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Nathan turned to the shopkeeper,"Yes, any new prank items in store today?" Just so you know, he was only interested in buying quality products. Nathan hoped he could test it out right here in the shop as well. He would not want to buy defected products without ensuring its uses first.

"Of course you're not. Vivian Fairfield. I frequent here whenever I got the chance." He arched his eyebrow at the prefect, an amused smile gracing his lips. "One might think you condone these pranks for fun," he quipped.
Gaze shifting to the boy Emerald said as she seized him up and recognized him as a frequent buyer of pranks when students from Hogwarts were allowed to visit the village. "Well, depends on what you are in the market for today? We've got a range of new products since Christmas is around the corner. Might i perhaps interest you in a love potion or a punching telescope? Or are you more into fireworks?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Well, this place looked interesting! The ickle Slytherin giggled to himself as he saw the fireworks and the talking gnome. Were those for sale? He wanted a gnome that yells at people! That could be just what he needed to keep his little sisters out of his room back home! He smiled at the shopkeeper lady as he wandered farther into the shop.

Ooh, dungbombs! Those would be fun to set off at Aunt Kati's snooty Christmas party! He grabbed a few off the shelf and continued to browse. Now he just needed some nose-biting teacups. Maybe he could find an older student who could help him charm them to match Aunt Kati's fancy china...
The young boy that came into her shop some minutes later had the ickle air of a first year about him. She returned his smile with one of her own hoping that he as he disappeared out of her line of sight wouldn't set off some fireworks or dungbombs. Emerald detested dungbombs because they left a stench in her shop that was hard to air out.

Deeming that it was okay to leave two older kids that new each other for a moment Emerald headed back after the first year boy. Spotting him as he took down some dungbombs she called out. "Welcome to Zonkos Joke Shop, can I help you find anything else?"


Text Cut: Issy & Skylar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
Issy smiled at the shopkeeper and then bit her lip at all the mentions of pranks that she could pull on Jesse. They all sounded pretty awesome to her, but she wasn't sure if they were HARDCORE enough. "Those sound pretty good to me, but is there something that I could give him that he would eat? Something that might make him sick or break out into a rash or... I don't know." She wanted to be mean, but not TOO mean. There was no way that she would stoop to his level, but she did want to get back at him for being nasty.
Nothing personal, it just wasn't something that she spent a lot of time and energy on thinking about. "Oh, he's a bit younger than me. I am the oldest." And there were quite a few of them; Issy had SIX siblings. And that was not including her sister who had died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Instead, she heard someone else addressing the shopkeeper about playing pranks on a beast of a brother? She recognized the girl vaguely from classes, but didn't know her all too well.
"Is the brother younger or older?" Because that made all the difference; older brothers were ones protector. Not to mention they tended to have pretty friends. Now, if only she could remember the girl's name... she did know she was a a Gryffindor. Maybe.


Emerald could respect a girl that wanted to go hardcore and all the way. It wasn't her problem what the brother had done since she got to sell more products. But the girl probably should if she didn't want a howler from her mother. "Well the frog spawn soap would make his skin break out in a nice green itchy rash. Or puking pastilles would make him puke his guts out depending on how many he eats. Or you could try the fainting fancies..which as it implies would make him faint and cause a scene." If that was what the girl was after.

She looked over at the other girl as she approached them firing off her best shopkeeper smile. "Welcome to Zonkos, can I interest you in some products today? We just got in some cute pygmy puffs."
__________________
Emerald McDougal is offline  
Old 10-08-2017, 03:24 PM   #14 (permalink)




DMAC & DERP
Quintaped
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in my head [GMT-6]
Posts: 58,645

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

Issy smiled at the shopkeeper and then bit her lip at all the mentions of pranks that she could pull on Jesse. They all sounded pretty awesome to her, but she wasn't sure if they were HARDCORE enough. "Those sound pretty good to me, but is there something that I could give him that he would eat? Something that might make him sick or break out into a rash or... I don't know." She wanted to be mean, but not TOO mean. There was no way that she would stoop to his level, but she did want to get back at him for being nasty.

A girl walked over at that time, and Issy was sure that she had seen her before and probably had talked to her (because really she talked to just about everyone), but there was no recollection of a name. Then she COULD be pretty bad with names... Nothing personal, it just wasn't something that she spent a lot of time and energy on thinking about. "Oh, he's a bit younger than me. I am the oldest." And there were quite a few of them; Issy had SIX siblings. And that was not including her sister who had died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald McDougal View Post
[COLOR="black"]Emerald could respect a girl that wanted to go hardcore and all the way. It wasn't her problem what the brother had done since she got to sell more products. But the girl probably should if she didn't want a howler from her mother. "Well the frog spawn soap would make his skin break out in a nice green itchy rash. Or puking pastilles would make him puke his guts out depending on how many he eats. Or you could try the fainting fancies..which as it implies would make him faint and cause a scene." If that was what the girl was after.

She looked over at the other girl as she approached them firing off her best shopkeeper smile. "Welcome to Zonkos, can I interest you in some products today? We just got in some cute pygmy puffs."
Younger? And she was the oldest? Now if only Skylar could remember her name? Something with a J? No... though she could just ask her, but that would have been too easy. Also, she was trying to prank someone a bit younger, and Skylar tried to think about how she'd prank her younger siblings. Actually, she wouldn't. Noah, maybe, but only in good humor. "I think you should go with the puking pastilles, then. Boys eat anything, so it'd be easy to convince him to eat the candies, or mix it in with normal candies."

She turned toward the shopkeeper when she addressed her. Cute pygmy puffs? Did she LOOK like she was in the market for something cute and fluffy? And yes, she caught that wink Vivian Fairfield, to which Skylar returned it with a mischievous grin of her own. Don't worry, dormie, nothing to worry about here. "I'm actually just browsing? Seeing what prank items to be on the look out for? Maybe some lighthearted fun?" Yes, nothing serious here. She'd been serious for fifteen years. Now she just wanted to NOT be serious and to just not care so much.
__________________

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 10-10-2017, 04:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald McDougal View Post
Emerald could respect a girl that wanted to go hardcore and all the way. It wasn't her problem what the brother had done since she got to sell more products. But the girl probably should if she didn't want a howler from her mother. "Well the frog spawn soap would make his skin break out in a nice green itchy rash. Or puking pastilles would make him puke his guts out depending on how many he eats. Or you could try the fainting fancies..which as it implies would make him faint and cause a scene." If that was what the girl was after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Younger? And she was the oldest? Now if only Skylar could remember her name? Something with a J? No... though she could just ask her, but that would have been too easy. Also, she was trying to prank someone a bit younger, and Skylar tried to think about how she'd prank her younger siblings. Actually, she wouldn't. Noah, maybe, but only in good humor. "I think you should go with the puking pastilles, then. Boys eat anything, so it'd be easy to convince him to eat the candies, or mix it in with normal candies."
Now THIS was much more like it! If Jesse ate something and got sick, it would be a way to get revenge without the risk of getting a howler from her mother or some other form of punishment. So long as Jesse was unaware things would be perfectly fine, Issy just didn't want to run the risk of him finding out and telling on her. "Those sound great, thanks. I might buy a selection and use them whenever he needs a dose of good medicine." Haha, wouldn't this be a lot of fun. Served him right.

"That's a great idea!" Issy beamed at the girl's suggestion (what WAS her name? Did it start with an S?). "I'm guessing that you have brothers too then?" If so, hopefully they weren't so bad to deal with. Really Jesse wasn't HORRIBLE, he just was a lot to deal with and could be mean to her and the other siblings. He just needed payback. The shopkeeper mentioned pygmy puffs to the other girl, and honestly she had no idea why so many people went crazy over the things... they were just fluff balls that could move. They WERE kind of cute, but what was the point of them??? The appeal was completely lost on her.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 04:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug
 
Emerald McDougal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 160
Default Timeline: Second Hogsmeade weekend.

The Hogwarts students were coming down to the village for their second weekend and Emerald thought she'd do something nice for them and have a little winter sale. Setting up the large plaque outside her shop early morning before the student rush she hummed satisfied to herself as she studied it before she went back in to set things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonkos Sign
Buy 3 prank candy items and get one for free!

All pygmy puffs are sold at half prize! Get your own cuddly cute friend today!
She had read in the prophet about the worrying going ons up at the school with ransacked dorms and blood hawk messages, and had heard whispers and talk about it in the broomsticks too among the locals that had students up at the school. The fear and worry had caused Emerald to be more alert and vary with her shop security over the last few weeks. Setting up the last big cage of cute pygmy puffs on a stand near the counter Emerald deemed her shop to stocked and ready for the students. Now she just waited for them to come into her shop by the sound of her new parrot door bell...
__________________
Emerald McDougal is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253