sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1883 users online including...
Curtisepite , PhoenixRising , Chelliephone , Anthonyke

10 members
1873 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 47: September - December 2017


Term 47: September - December 2017 Term Forty-Seven: Drama on the Rise (Sept 2093 - June 2094)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Ravenclaw Table


For those who belong in Ravenclaw House, in the middle of the Great Hall is where your table awaits. Blue banners containing an embroidered bronze eagle float above the polished table in honour of the wise Rowena Ravenclaw. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. Mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages are at your fingertips.

Whether you arrived for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on time or late, feel free to dig in as the headmistress has no speech to give. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates or those who are visiting from the other tables while sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves. Just remember to display proper eating etiquette and don't get any funny ideas. Food is to be eaten, not thrown across the dining room. Wasting food will come at a price that you will not like to pay.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Amy/Slate ^^
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Merlin she was starving. It might have been one of those growth spurts she'd read about, but at this point the idea itself seemed pretty laughable. Needing new shirts was just about the only sign she was still growing at all!--And her skirts. They didn't quite need replacing yet but they were thankfully getting there.

How had she never been told about all the anxieties that accompanied growing up??

Whatever DID cause the extreme hunger, the Ravenclaw sank down into a seat at the table, ready to take care of it. This morning's breakfast had her mouth all but watering. Pancakes, biscuits, eggs, sausages--Merlin there was a steaming pot of pie too??? For once, the young girl felt she could eat half the table. As a result, she wasted no time reaching across to the various selections and stacking them piece by piece onto her plate.

There was still plenty of time before the first lesson of the day which left her in no rush. She would savour every bite and feel the pangs of hunger slowly drifting away. Funny how much more you appreciated whatever the elves cooked when your stomach felt like it was about it eat itself alive.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-11-2017, 02:10 AM   #3 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Merlin she was starving. It might have been one of those growth spurts she'd read about, but at this point the idea itself seemed pretty laughable. Needing new shirts was just about the only sign she was still growing at all!--And her skirts. They didn't quite need replacing yet but they were thankfully getting there.

How had she never been told about all the anxieties that accompanied growing up??

Whatever DID cause the extreme hunger, the Ravenclaw sank down into a seat at the table, ready to take care of it. This morning's breakfast had her mouth all but watering. Pancakes, biscuits, eggs, sausages--Merlin there was a steaming pot of pie too??? For once, the young girl felt she could eat half the table. As a result, she wasted no time reaching across to the various selections and stacking them piece by piece onto her plate.

There was still plenty of time before the first lesson of the day which left her in no rush. She would savour every bite and feel the pangs of hunger slowly drifting away. Funny how much more you appreciated whatever the elves cooked when your stomach felt like it was about it eat itself alive.
Slate entered the Great Hall for food time. The Slytherin boy was nearly almost always hungry, so seeing him here for the entire length of meal hours wasn't uncommon.

He strolled through, making his way to his usual seat, before spotting a certain co-parent. He took a seat across from her at the Ravenclaw table. He glanced at her food stack before smiling. "Hungry?" he asked stacking his plate more packed than hers.

In case she was wondering, he was also hungry.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 09-15-2017, 04:14 AM   #4 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Slate entered the Great Hall for food time. The Slytherin boy was nearly almost always hungry, so seeing him here for the entire length of meal hours wasn't uncommon.

He strolled through, making his way to his usual seat, before spotting a certain co-parent. He took a seat across from her at the Ravenclaw table. He glanced at her food stack before smiling. "Hungry?" he asked stacking his plate more packed than hers.

In case she was wondering, he was also hungry.
"Starving." She corrected with a wide grin, happy to see her friend at the breakfast table. "I'm hoping I'll be able to put this food to some real good use." But she was also looking forward to filling her stomach and spend the next hour waddling about the castle getting to her classes. It was a struggle she was willing to endure if it meant eating everything currently stacked high on her plate.

"I could say the same for you." She continued, gesturing with her fork full of pancakes to his fast rising stack of food.

"We might end up having to roll each other to Potions class when this is over. Dibs on getting rolled first." A joke mostly...but if by some chance they DID get to roll, well...she'd be all for it. What were the chances she'd be walking after this?
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-18-2017, 12:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Starving." She corrected with a wide grin, happy to see her friend at the breakfast table. "I'm hoping I'll be able to put this food to some real good use." But she was also looking forward to filling her stomach and spend the next hour waddling about the castle getting to her classes. It was a struggle she was willing to endure if it meant eating everything currently stacked high on her plate.

"I could say the same for you." She continued, gesturing with her fork full of pancakes to his fast rising stack of food.

"We might end up having to roll each other to Potions class when this is over. Dibs on getting rolled first." A joke mostly...but if by some chance they DID get to roll, well...she'd be all for it. What were the chances she'd be walking after this?
Slate laughed. He could really tell that she was starving. It wasn't that difficult. It was weirdly nice to witness it actually.

"Yeah. I'm always hungry though, so this is nothing new." he said with a grin before devouring his food. "Plus, there's a lot of things out here. I want to try them all." It wasn't his fault the variety was so great.

He chuckled between bites. "That sounds too fun. I'm not sure we're allowed that much fun before class." Or in school. "But, I'd be down if it came to that."
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 09-19-2017, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Slate laughed. He could really tell that she was starving. It wasn't that difficult. It was weirdly nice to witness it actually.

"Yeah. I'm always hungry though, so this is nothing new." he said with a grin before devouring his food. "Plus, there's a lot of things out here. I want to try them all." It wasn't his fault the variety was so great.

He chuckled between bites. "That sounds too fun. I'm not sure we're allowed that much fun before class." Or in school. "But, I'd be down if it came to that."
Merlin wasn't that the truth? "I always get stuck with what I wanna eat and by the time I've tried most of it, I'm too stuffed to try the rest." All the problems in the world and the only one that mattered in this moment was not being able to try all the food made by the house elves.

It took everything in her to not spit out her (by now) warm chocolate, snickering as Slate went on. Her friend's humour was possibly one of her favourite things about him. Right now, it seemed bitingly spot on. "You're right, might land us a week of detention if our giggles sound too realistic." Although...she happened to still be curious about what those were like. Just saying.

"I think we should anyway, but how will we do it?" Somehow, she couldn't help but thinking that just rolling down the stairs as they were would hurt.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-19-2017, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Merlin wasn't that the truth? "I always get stuck with what I wanna eat and by the time I've tried most of it, I'm too stuffed to try the rest." All the problems in the world and the only one that mattered in this moment was not being able to try all the food made by the house elves.

It took everything in her to not spit out her (by now) warm chocolate, snickering as Slate went on. Her friend's humour was possibly one of her favourite things about him. Right now, it seemed bitingly spot on. "You're right, might land us a week of detention if our giggles sound too realistic." Although...she happened to still be curious about what those were like. Just saying.

"I think we should anyway, but how will we do it?" Somehow, she couldn't help but thinking that just rolling down the stairs as they were would hurt.
Slate chuckled. "Yeah. Such is life." The downside of having such delicious food all the time.

He grinned in her direction. He noticed that Jessa. He was actually rather proud of that. He then grinned wider. "Detention with you wouldn't be the worst." Just saying. "But they might separate us if we're having too much fun."

He shrugged a shoulder. "Think cushioning charms will cut it?"
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253