sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1654 users online including...
PhoenixRising , Zoe , Chelliephone , astrocat , Andreaswno

12 members
1642 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 47: September - December 2017


Term 47: September - December 2017 Term Forty-Seven: Drama on the Rise (Sept 2093 - June 2094)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Zoe Zoe is online now
 
Default Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop


Madame Puddifoot's is laid out in a typical English tea room fashion. Lace doilies cover each table on top of the flower patterned table cloths. In the middle of each is a contained candle, ready to be lit for those on a romantic retreat. The windows are half covered by fancy net curtains, leaving just enough room at the top to see over and down Hogsmeade's High Street. Little flower and heart covered cushions are on each seat awaiting your arrival.

The shopkeeper, a descendant of the original owner, keeps the shop this way because she has to. She has no desire to look upon all the fancy decorations herself, which is why you'll most likely find her in the back room. She'll come and serve you when you ring the bell on the counter, but make sure you know what you want to order as she doesn't have all day. Keep your snogging to a minimum unless you want to be kicked out.

Text Cut: Menu & Prices
The Menu

Welsh cakes - 2 knuts per cake
Rock cakes - 3 knuts per cake
Victoria sponge - 1 sickle for a slice
Cream Teas (scones plus clotted cream, jam & pot of tea) - 2 Galleons
Custard Slices - 3 knuts per slice
Chelsea Bun - 1 sickle per cake
Carrot Cake - 4 knuts per slice
Toasted Teacakes - 4 knuts per cake
Crumpets - 2 knuts per crumpet
Fruit Cake - 2 knuts per slice
Cheesecake - 3 knuts per slice
Scotch Pancakes - 1 sickle per pancake
Coffee (Black or white – cream or milk) - 2 sickles per mug
Pure orange/apple/pineapple juice/pumpkin juice - 3 knuts
Water/Milk - 2 knuts per glass
Apple pie/crumble ( with ice-cream cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Rhubarb pie/crumble (with ice-cream cream or custard) - 3 sickles
Bananas/peaches & custard - 3 sickles
Fruit Salad - 2 sickles
Croissants - 1 sickle each
Cheese & crackers - 1 sickle & 2 knuts
Banana split - 1 Galleon & 2 sickles
Ice-cream sundaes - 1 Galleon & 3 sickles
Spotted dik (with ice-cream, cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Sticky Toffee pudding (with ice-cream cream or custard) - 4 sickles
Custard tart - 3 knuts per slice
Rice pudding - 2 sickles per bowl
Marmalade/Marmite/Jam - 1 knut
Bread & Butter Pudding - 4 sickles per bowl
Sausage Roll - 3 sickles & 1 knut
Bacon Buttie (sandwhich) - 4 sickles & 2 knuts
Cornish Pastie - 4 sickles
Pork pies/vegetable pies/steak & kidney pie - 2 sickles
Cheese on toast/norm toast/beans on toast - 3 knuts per slice
Old 09-28-2017, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,839

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default Tori <3
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

"They call this a tea shop?!"

Disgruntled and disgusted was the general expression Ciaira had about everything related to this wretched school and it was the same for the village. With the way half of the people in the school went on about Hogsmeade, she half expected to enter a village that would impress even her high standards. Why else would she put so much effort into looking like she'd walked out of a Desireé Pascal shoot?

But this didn't look like a place that had even heard of the wonderful Desireé Pascal. How was she meant to keep up with the latest fashion trends if the shops near the joke of a school didn't even supply her needs?! How could she top the other elite Irish ladies at the upcoming royal ball if the shops decided to stock up on cheap dresses and - retch - blood quills?!

The Hufflepuff let out a tch-ing sound and turned to her twin, the one person in the place who would understand her needs. "This place doesn't look like the type to do tea from the likes of Harrods," she said in a thick Irish accent, "Do you want to stay here?" The doilies were cute and much more fitting to their tastes than anything else they had walked past.
__________________
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DoM
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ferrix: GMT-6
Posts: 56,907

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Incendio date!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Scarlett was soooo nervous. She hadn't dated anyone since Jimmy, and she had had no interest in dating after that. But when this new dating app thing came out she had thought...why not? She never thought she would actually get a MATCH though o____O

She didn't really know who this guy was, but she knew his name. It was Matt...she liked that name. His pictures were cute. She remembered him from class a bit, but didn't really ever TALK to him as far as she could remember.

SOOO, time to start now? Was this the start of a relationship? Time to find out!
__________________
I'm still standin'________________________________________ better than I ever did

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 09-30-2017, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)


DMAC
Billywig
 
keepmeclose22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,795

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evangeline Whitlock
Slytherin
First Year
Default

Sure, the store was a little 'too girly' for most people, but for Austin the little shop in hogsmeade was perfect. It reminded him of his mother, who loved tea almost as much as she loved him. He sat down on one of the heart shaped stools at an empty table and pulled out a book from his bag. Looking around he only saw two others sitting on the other side of the café. They didn't seem loud, which was good, just so long as they kept the volume to a minimum. Generally Austin came to this shop to finish homework mainly because the library had become boring the past couple years. There were only so many places to read a book before it becomes uncomfortable.

Anyways, today he was just happy to have a nice place to read his book.
keepmeclose22 is offline  
Old 09-30-2017, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)


DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 10,058

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Ciaira and Kita <3 xx
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Ciaira Love <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
"They call this a tea shop?!"

Disgruntled and disgusted was the general expression Ciaira had about everything related to this wretched school and it was the same for the village. With the way half of the people in the school went on about Hogsmeade, she half expected to enter a village that would impress even her high standards. Why else would she put so much effort into looking like she'd walked out of a Desireé Pascal shoot?

But this didn't look like a place that had even heard of the wonderful Desireé Pascal. How was she meant to keep up with the latest fashion trends if the shops near the joke of a school didn't even supply her needs?! How could she top the other elite Irish ladies at the upcoming royal ball if the shops decided to stock up on cheap dresses and - retch - blood quills?!

The Hufflepuff let out a tch-ing sound and turned to her twin, the one person in the place who would understand her needs. "This place doesn't look like the type to do tea from the likes of Harrods," she said in a thick Irish accent, "Do you want to stay here?" The doilies were cute and much more fitting to their tastes than anything else they had walked past.


Eyeing the heart shaped cushions on the chairs and the flower patterns on the table cloths, the Irish brunette rolled her eyes. ”They can’t.” Kaylah stated simply, looking at her twin sister. ”It has no class.” Class, came in terms of Harrods or the Savoy. This. She looked left. She looked right. Then she shook her head slightly. Madame Puddifoot’s didn’t have it.

Sorting her O-Star Winter coat and straightening out her lapels, she turned to look at Ciaira again. She pulled in a deep breath, and let it out as if she was trying to calm her nerves. Just like Mother had taught them, never cause a scene in public. That wasn’t lady-like. And they were proper ladies. ”We didn’t pass any where else that even remotely resembled a parlour for tea.” Sighing as quietly as she could, she tried not to move around on the balls of her feet; her Pascal boots were far too cute to fidget in.

”Though, we really need to tell Father to organise a trip to London on our next free weekend. There are no designers here. How are we meant to find the perfect gowns for the Christmas Ball?” The fifth year looks horrified. What were they meant to do for new clothes?
__________________
Stormdancer is offline  
Old 09-30-2017, 08:29 PM   #6 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default For Astreaaa and Kate!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

It had been decided that they were in need of a best friend date and Junia set everything into motion. She'd left a note for Ast with a location and time, had gotten there early and snagged them some sweets to take back to the castle, and even managed to grab a table before the couples of Hogwarts swarmed the place. As far as friending went, she felt she was doing a pretty amazing job of it at the moment. Now to wait for the Gryffindor so they could catch up on all things NOT related to studying. She couldn't wait.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 10-01-2017, 02:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,183

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
It had been decided that they were in need of a best friend date and Junia set everything into motion. She'd left a note for Ast with a location and time, had gotten there early and snagged them some sweets to take back to the castle, and even managed to grab a table before the couples of Hogwarts swarmed the place. As far as friending went, she felt she was doing a pretty amazing job of it at the moment. Now to wait for the Gryffindor so they could catch up on all things NOT related to studying. She couldn't wait.
Astrea had been doing okay. She hadn't felt like doing much lately....even though it had been months since Sam. She still cried every once in awhile, she still felt sad. She still avoided Sam in the hallways. She didn't like to even talk about her ex girlfriend when it didn't need to happen. So it was with a heavy heart she managed to venture out into Hogsmeade. She'd met her mom in Hogsmeade last time, so...it was good she only had to hang out with Junia today, and she was equally glad that her best friend had forgone seeing her Sam today.

It was a Junia and Astrea day <3

She smiled as she peeked inside the tea shop and spotted Junia. "I've never been in here before," she whispered, since the atmosphere was...quiet and romantic. "Why are you taking me on a date, Junia?" she teased as she glanced around.
__________________
"You can justify anything if you do it poetically enough."

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
kayquilz is offline  
Old 10-01-2017, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post


Astrea had been doing okay. She hadn't felt like doing much lately....even though it had been months since Sam. She still cried every once in awhile, she still felt sad. She still avoided Sam in the hallways. She didn't like to even talk about her ex girlfriend when it didn't need to happen. So it was with a heavy heart she managed to venture out into Hogsmeade. She'd met her mom in Hogsmeade last time, so...it was good she only had to hang out with Junia today, and she was equally glad that her best friend had forgone seeing her Sam today.

It was a Junia and Astrea day <3

She smiled as she peeked inside the tea shop and spotted Junia. "I've never been in here before," she whispered, since the atmosphere was...quiet and romantic. "Why are you taking me on a date, Junia?" she teased as she glanced around.
"Well, isn't it obvious? You're my person. That means you get a date." She grinned at her best and shrugged her shoulders. "I like to think Puddifoot's has the best tea around and a warm beverage is necessary on a day like today, don't you think?" Junia did.

Glancing at the menu, the fifth year heard her stomach give a soft grumble and she blushed slightly. "On second thought, we should order a few snacks to share, too. See anything that looks any good, A?" Everything looked good to her right now, but that was because she'd forgotten to have breakfast.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 10-02-2017, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,183

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Well, isn't it obvious? You're my person. That means you get a date." She grinned at her best and shrugged her shoulders. "I like to think Puddifoot's has the best tea around and a warm beverage is necessary on a day like today, don't you think?" Junia did.

Glancing at the menu, the fifth year heard her stomach give a soft grumble and she blushed slightly. "On second thought, we should order a few snacks to share, too. See anything that looks any good, A?" Everything looked good to her right now, but that was because she'd forgotten to have breakfast.
Ohhh. It made TOTAL sense to the young lion. She beamed, though, because hearing those words was....well, it lifted her mood slightly. "You're my person too, okay?" And she hooked arms with Junia and nuzzled her cheek slightly. "Friend dates are the best and sometimes better than ROMANTIC dates."

Tea, though. Astrea did like tea. She wasn't obsessed with it like most other British people, and she supposed it had to do with her very American roots. But still, she DID love it. "Normally I'd pick butterbeer, but tea will be fine. I just don't know where to start. I don't normally pick fancy tea to drink..I'm not fancy like you," she said with a giggle. "OF COURSE WE NEED SNACKS!" she called out, much to her dismay a second later BECAUSE the place was so quiet.

Umm.

Her cheeks turned red, but she GIGGGGLED.
__________________
"You can justify anything if you do it poetically enough."

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
kayquilz is offline  
Old 10-02-2017, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post


Ohhh. It made TOTAL sense to the young lion. She beamed, though, because hearing those words was....well, it lifted her mood slightly. "You're my person too, okay?" And she hooked arms with Junia and nuzzled her cheek slightly. "Friend dates are the best and sometimes better than ROMANTIC dates."

Tea, though. Astrea did like tea. She wasn't obsessed with it like most other British people, and she supposed it had to do with her very American roots. But still, she DID love it. "Normally I'd pick butterbeer, but tea will be fine. I just don't know where to start. I don't normally pick fancy tea to drink..I'm not fancy like you," she said with a giggle. "OF COURSE WE NEED SNACKS!" she called out, much to her dismay a second later BECAUSE the place was so quiet.

Umm.

Her cheeks turned red, but she GIGGGGLED.
Junia was pleased with the affection and she grinned at A, happy to see her looking happy. She knew she was still having a hard time with Sam stuff and being able to take her mind off of that for even just a little bit was really important to the Slytherin. It was. "I completely agree. We should have them more often."

She was fancy, wasn't she? Junia PREENED and then burst into laughter at her friend's outburst. Gryffindor much, Astrea? The fifteen year old was amused, more so at the blushing currently happening. "You look like a tomato, A. Oh, tomatoes. That makes me even more hungry than I was before..." Food. They needed food. Now the whole place knew, too. Thanks Astrea.

"How about carrot cake?"
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 10-04-2017, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,183

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Junia was pleased with the affection and she grinned at A, happy to see her looking happy. She knew she was still having a hard time with Sam stuff and being able to take her mind off of that for even just a little bit was really important to the Slytherin. It was. "I completely agree. We should have them more often."

She was fancy, wasn't she? Junia PREENED and then burst into laughter at her friend's outburst. Gryffindor much, Astrea? The fifteen year old was amused, more so at the blushing currently happening. "You look like a tomato, A. Oh, tomatoes. That makes me even more hungry than I was before..." Food. They needed food. Now the whole place knew, too. Thanks Astrea.

"How about carrot cake?"
"We should. But you're....you're always with Sam," she said casually. "Which is fine. How long have you two been dating?" Talking about them was hard. The name Sam was hard enough to hear come out of her mouth. But in order to appear normal, she was attempting to have lots of conversations about Junia and Sam's relationship, you know, as if to be like... NOTHING TO SEE HERE. I'M NORMAL. NOT SAD OR GRIEVING. NOPE. NOT I.

If only that were the case.

"Do they maybe have tomato soup?" She was pressing her hands flat against her cheeks, feeling how red they burned, wishing they would go back to normal because she didn't want to look like a stupid tomato. "Tomato soup might be good for how damn cold it is today." She said, a LOT MORE SOFTLY than before.
__________________
"You can justify anything if you do it poetically enough."

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
kayquilz is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #12 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Ashwinder
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,977

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Ally
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Laurel dressed accordingly to the April weather in a dark green coat, high boots and mittens for her hands as she headed down to Madam Puddifoots. She had a girl's day with Camilla planned and if it so happened that Rose and Kay joined them too then she wouldn't complain.

She had left a note for Cami on a her breakfast plate in the Great Hall about when and where to meet. Arriving early Laurel headed over to claim one of the tables near the windows. They had always been her favourite since her school days and they gave her a good view of all the other tables that soon would be filled with chattering students. Sitting down Laurel started to peruse the menu as she waited for Cami to arrive.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 11-13-2017, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cross Guild
Posts: 14,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Open RP. Up for Grabs
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Another Day Another Sit in at Puddifoot's. It was the most calming location Simon could find in Hogsmeade. Unlike Dervish and Bange's where he would mostly likely die from it's terribly smell and the mildewish air.

He starred down into his Peppermint Tea and took in a nice big wiff of it's Pepperment scent. This was good. This smell made him Happy and calm and nothing could possibly ruin this tea for him.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 11-14-2017, 02:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

She was seeeeeeeeeriously hoping Torrance didn't somehow get himself lost while on his way to meet her here. She did often wonder if that Gryffindor knew how to find his way out of a wet paper bag, but she still somehow found herself enjoying his company and thus had agreed to inform him that he would be taking her out on a date. Mmhmm. She could be generous when she wanted to.

But like...she didn't want him hanging off of her or anything because she wasn't taken by him or anything. Hence the meeting him here rather than walking arm in arm with him down the street.

Throwing her dyed blonde hair over her shoulder, Sachiko lingered in the doorway to reapply some of her cherry lipgloss (with extra shimmer) and checked her reflection in her compact before giving the little tea shop a proper look over for THE best seats in terms of lighting that would accent her features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
Another Day Another Sit in at Puddifoot's. It was the most calming location Simon could find in Hogsmeade. Unlike Dervish and Bange's where he would mostly likely die from it's terribly smell and the mildewish air.

He starred down into his Peppermint Tea and took in a nice big wiff of it's Pepperment scent. This was good. This smell made him Happy and calm and nothing could possibly ruin this tea for him.
..............of course some stupid four-eyed dweb had to be sitting in the best seats. OF COURSE.

"Move," she sneered, kicking one of the legs of the seat he was in. And she HOPED that it spooked him enough to spill some of that hot tea on his hand. Served him right for sitting in her perfect lighting.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 11-14-2017, 02:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cross Guild
Posts: 14,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Simon wondered. Maybe he could request to have some of their finest pasties. He had the money to do so, and rarely did he ever treat himself more than he tried to treat others well. What was just a little splurging for himself? Surely no one was around to see him spending his coin so selfishly.
These thoughts he was having. So calming and a good stress reliever for him. His New Turquoise colored inhaler just dangled from his chest wholly unused all day. He took another whiff of his Peppermint Tea....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
She was seeeeeeeeeriously hoping Torrance didn't somehow get himself lost while on his way to meet her here. She did often wonder if that Gryffindor knew how to find his way out of a wet paper bag, but she still somehow found herself enjoying his company and thus had agreed to inform him that he would be taking her out on a date. Mmhmm. She could be generous when she wanted to.

But like...she didn't want him hanging off of her or anything because she wasn't taken by him or anything. Hence the meeting him here rather than walking arm in arm with him down the street.

Throwing her dyed blonde hair over her shoulder, Sachiko lingered in the doorway to reapply some of her cherry lipgloss (with extra shimmer) and checked her reflection in her compact before giving the little tea shop a proper look over for THE best seats in terms of lighting that would accent her features.



..............of course some stupid four-eyed dweb had to be sitting in the best seats. OF COURSE.

"Move," she sneered, kicking one of the legs of the seat he was in. And she HOPED that it spooked him enough to spill some of that hot tea on his hand. Served him right for sitting in her perfect lighting.
and then it all went away within seconds. The calming scenery around him. All he heard was 'move' then there was a quick jerk in his chair that absolutely startled him. Reaching for his chest as he let out a loud Yelp then another as the hand that didn't reach for his chest was splashed with still boiling hot Peppermint Tea! Peppermint Why have you betrayed him!! He leaned forward now still sitting in his chair grabbing his one hand in the other that was burning, stinging even. Letting out a harsh "Tssssssss Ow Ow ow." He looked over at who had scared him. ".......why?" His tone of voice mixed with confusion, and anger, and pain, and fear. Which was an appropriate response for everything that just went down. Why did she kick his chair, why should he move now, why was her hair blonde!?
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 11-14-2017, 11:44 AM   #16 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
Simon wondered. Maybe he could request to have some of their finest pasties. He had the money to do so, and rarely did he ever treat himself more than he tried to treat others well. What was just a little splurging for himself? Surely no one was around to see him spending his coin so selfishly.
These thoughts he was having. So calming and a good stress reliever for him. His New Turquoise colored inhaler just dangled from his chest wholly unused all day. He took another whiff of his Peppermint Tea.... and then it all went away within seconds. The calming scenery around him. All he heard was 'move' then there was a quick jerk in his chair that absolutely startled him. Reaching for his chest as he let out a loud Yelp then another as the hand that didn't reach for his chest was splashed with still boiling hot Peppermint Tea! Peppermint Why have you betrayed him!! He leaned forward now still sitting in his chair grabbing his one hand in the other that was burning, stinging even. Letting out a harsh "Tssssssss Ow Ow ow." He looked over at who had scared him. ".......why?" His tone of voice mixed with confusion, and anger, and pain, and fear. Which was an appropriate response for everything that just went down. Why did she kick his chair, why should he move now, why was her hair blonde!?
Smirking was happening and she wasn't even trying to hide it the fact.

And his question only agitated her because it did not matter WHY. The Empress was making her demands and they needed to be met by little peasants like this nerd. First years, honestly. "Because I said so, Specasaurus," she retorted, swaying her hips a bit and resting her hands on her waist, her heeled foot still pressed to the leg of his chair ready to give it a firm SHOVE if the kid continued to be stuuuuuuuuuuupid. "So do it now or your hand won't be the only thing burning."

Being of age had its perks and her fingers were always trigger happy when it came to nonverbal curses and jinxes.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 11-14-2017, 01:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cross Guild
Posts: 14,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Smirking was happening and she wasn't even trying to hide it the fact.

And his question only agitated her because it did not matter WHY. The Empress was making her demands and they needed to be met by little peasants like this nerd. First years, honestly. "Because I said so, Specasaurus," she retorted, swaying her hips a bit and resting her hands on her waist, her heeled foot still pressed to the leg of his chair ready to give it a firm SHOVE if the kid continued to be stuuuuuuuuuuupid. "So do it now or your hand won't be the only thing burning."

Being of age had its perks and her fingers were always trigger happy when it came to nonverbal curses and jinxes.
Evil. All Simon was getting from this girl's vibe was pure unadulterated evil. That Smile on her lips. As well as the threat. Okay well the threat more than the smile was pretty obvious this girl meant to harm him just for sitting in a seat. Her foot on his chair was also a tad intimidating too. All in All she seemed like a rotten apple who grew too early and fell too late from it's tree and is now bitter about it.

What should Simon do? He laid out the options in his head. Zoryn would probably say something snappy back at her? Should he try that. Make comment about how her Hair doesn't fit her appearance. It didn't, at least in his eyes and maybe if he were Zoryn he would note that aloud for her to hear.

If Derfael and Abey were here they'd protect him. They were always super protective of each other. They would jump to his defense too wouldn't they? What about Ed Blaze? He'd get violent. Make threats back at her...No. Simon wouldn't do what Ed does.

"It's The Rock." What? What WHAT!? WHAT!?
"No one calls me Specasaurus." Although to give her credit. That wasn't a Bad Nickname per say. She did take one of his defining features and combine with with a Dinosaur. Dinosaurs were Tough and Big and sometimes scary.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 11-14-2017, 03:07 PM   #18 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,719

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Laurel dressed accordingly to the April weather in a dark green coat, high boots and mittens for her hands as she headed down to Madam Puddifoots. She had a girl's day with Camilla planned and if it so happened that Rose and Kay joined them too then she wouldn't complain.

She had left a note for Cami on a her breakfast plate in the Great Hall about when and where to meet. Arriving early Laurel headed over to claim one of the tables near the windows. They had always been her favourite since her school days and they gave her a good view of all the other tables that soon would be filled with chattering students. Sitting down Laurel started to peruse the menu as she waited for Cami to arrive.
Camilla had laughed softly to herself when she found the small slip of parchment on her breakfast plate that morning. It had made her feel like a young girl again, a student rather than a professor. She had sent a smile towards Laurel along with a nod of her head silently agreeing to be there at the given time.

Just minutes before she was supposed to be there, Cami entered the shop. There wasn't very many people inside just yet making it easy to spot Laurel sitting alone at one of the tables closest to the windows. Opening the buttons on her coat and removing her hat from her head, the brunette women made her way over towards her friends. "It's not to cold of a day today," she said by way of greeting as she slid herself onto the seat across from the other women. "There hasn't been any issues with the students so far, has there?" There hadn't been any problems when she was walking around but one could never be to sure anymore when it came to teenagers.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline  
Old 11-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #19 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
Evil. All Simon was getting from this girl's vibe was pure unadulterated evil. That Smile on her lips. As well as the threat. Okay well the threat more than the smile was pretty obvious this girl meant to harm him just for sitting in a seat. Her foot on his chair was also a tad intimidating too. All in All she seemed like a rotten apple who grew too early and fell too late from it's tree and is now bitter about it.

What should Simon do? He laid out the options in his head. Zoryn would probably say something snappy back at her? Should he try that. Make comment about how her Hair doesn't fit her appearance. It didn't, at least in his eyes and maybe if he were Zoryn he would note that aloud for her to hear.

If Derfael and Abey were here they'd protect him. They were always super protective of each other. They would jump to his defense too wouldn't they? What about Ed Blaze? He'd get violent. Make threats back at her...No. Simon wouldn't do what Ed does.

"It's The Rock." What? What WHAT!? WHAT!?
"No one calls me Specasaurus." Although to give her credit. That wasn't a Bad Nickname per say. She did take one of his defining features and combine with with a Dinosaur. Dinosaurs were Tough and Big and sometimes scary.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Was this kid deaf, blind, AND mute now? Because...he was being really stupid. Beyond basic banshee level annoying and she was about to give his chair another firm kick - or maybe conveniently MISS and kick his leg instead. JUST saying.

But then Specky McBother was talking...and saying his name was The Rock? That was the dumbest thing she had heard all day and her nose wrinkled in disgust as though she were looking down at a pile of dragon dung. "Rocks sink," she stated boldly with a flip of the hair while taking note that there were two professors nearby but...eh. Not worth her time either. "I just did. So you're wrong." Duh. "Now move. Go sit in the back where all the other unfortunate looking customers should be."
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 11-15-2017, 01:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cross Guild
Posts: 14,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Was this kid deaf, blind, AND mute now? Because...he was being really stupid. Beyond basic banshee level annoying and she was about to give his chair another firm kick - or maybe conveniently MISS and kick his leg instead. JUST saying.

But then Specky McBother was talking...and saying his name was The Rock? That was the dumbest thing she had heard all day and her nose wrinkled in disgust as though she were looking down at a pile of dragon dung. "Rocks sink," she stated boldly with a flip of the hair while taking note that there were two professors nearby but...eh. Not worth her time either. "I just did. So you're wrong." Duh. "Now move. Go sit in the back where all the other unfortunate looking customers should be."
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of Life. He wasn't even sure why he was engaging her in conversation. She didn't want to talk to him, just to move.

"They're also immovable" Huh...did he mumble that too loudly?

still holding his hand that burned a little he looked up at her. "You have to ask politely." Why anyone thought they could be rude to get what they want baffled him.

All he wanted was to enjoy his Peppermint Tea.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 11-15-2017, 02:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of Life. He wasn't even sure why he was engaging her in conversation. She didn't want to talk to him, just to move.

"They're also immovable" Huh...did he mumble that too loudly?

still holding his hand that burned a little he looked up at her. "You have to ask politely." Why anyone thought they could be rude to get what they want baffled him.

All he wanted was to enjoy his Peppermint Tea.
...................W O W.

It was all she could do as well. Simply mouth the word because this kid was as dumb as they came. Clearly a Hufflepuff. They were the dumb house of leftovers. They were the Brussels sprouts of food, and she was about to demonstrate this by chewing up and spitting out this peasant.

"Oh PLEASE!" Rolling her eyes, Sachiko flourished her yew wand from her pocket and sent a nonverbal Levitation Charm upon his seat and not-so-gently guided it up into the air with the 'immovable Rock' still sitting on it.

Sir Specs-A-Lot and his tainted seat could go sit out in the cold. She would just grab a chair from another table.

Flopping her bag on said table (CLAIMING THIS SPOT), the sixth year began strutting towards the door with her floating companion heeling like an obedient dog.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 11-15-2017, 02:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cross Guild
Posts: 14,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

...................W O W.

It was all she could do as well. Simply mouth the word because this kid was as dumb as they came. Clearly a Hufflepuff. They were the dumb house of leftovers. They were the Brussels sprouts of food, and she was about to demonstrate this by chewing up and spitting out this peasant.

"Oh PLEASE!" Rolling her eyes, Sachiko flourished her yew wand from her pocket and sent a nonverbal Levitation Charm upon his seat and not-so-gently guided it up into the air with the 'immovable Rock' still sitting on it.

Sir Specs-A-Lot and his tainted seat could go sit out in the cold. She would just grab a chair from another table.

Flopping her bag on said table (CLAIMING THIS SPOT), the sixth year began strutting towards the door with her floating companion heeling like an obedient dog.
Oh she said Please. Albeit very rudely, but what was he gonna do with someone like her and that attitude. So he'll get up because close enough. Well he would anyways if suddenly and without any warning his Chair started to float up and away from the Table. "Ah Ah Help Put me Down!" He yelped as fear took him over. He Floating and didn't want to he was Floating and he felt really unsafe. He's gotta put himself down!!

"Put Me down, Put me Down, Put me Down" He began repeating over and over. eyes shut tight.

All he wanted was his Tea. He clenched his wand from his robes and with just that intent in mind mixed with the powerful fear coursing through him. The Hot Peppermint Tea flung itself from the Table and right at the face of the the Mean Slytherin Girl!
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 11-15-2017, 03:23 PM   #23 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
Oh she said Please. Albeit very rudely, but what was he gonna do with someone like her and that attitude. So he'll get up because close enough. Well he would anyways if suddenly and without any warning his Chair started to float up and away from the Table. "Ah Ah Help Put me Down!" He yelped as fear took him over. He Floating and didn't want to he was Floating and he felt really unsafe. He's gotta put himself down!!

"Put Me down, Put me Down, Put me Down" He began repeating over and over. eyes shut tight.

All he wanted was his Tea. He clenched his wand from his robes and with just that intent in mind mixed with the powerful fear coursing through him. The Hot Peppermint Tea flung itself from the Table and right at the face of the the Mean Slytherin Girl!
Humming to herself as she sashayed her way across the shop without a care, Sachiko did what she always did in these situations. She got cocky and too honed in on her end goal that her tunnel vision made her blind to her surroundings. Surroundings that apparently included FLYING HOT TEA.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA," she SCREECHED, high pitched and LOUD enough that she could have cracked or shattered a window honestly, as the hot liquid not only lowkey scalded her face...IT RUINED HER MAKE UP!

Temporarily blinded and throwing a proper hissy fit with some more screeching about her mascara and false lashes, her concentraion on the levitation chair was lost and...well...Goggletron 3000 had wanted to be put down.

Carefully what you wished for, Puffer.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 11-15-2017, 03:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DERP
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cross Guild
Posts: 14,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Humming to herself as she sashayed her way across the shop without a care, Sachiko did what she always did in these situations. She got cocky and too honed in on her end goal that her tunnel vision made her blind to her surroundings. Surroundings that apparently included FLYING HOT TEA.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA," she SCREECHED, high pitched and LOUD enough that she could have cracked or shattered a window honestly, as the hot liquid not only lowkey scalded her face...IT RUINED HER MAKE UP!

Temporarily blinded and throwing a proper hissy fit with some more screeching about her mascara and false lashes, her concentraion on the levitation chair was lost and...well...Goggletron 3000 had wanted to be put down.

Carefully what you wished for, Puffer.
He heard her Scream...then the chair stopped floating. Whatever it was that caused her to scream (he hoped it wasn't anything scary) took away the Levitation of the chair. Simon wasn't sure how high the Girl had sent him at this point but it wasn't good. The chair didn't just thud back onto the ground it picked up speed as he dropped. Not Fast but when it did hit one of the legs snapped and Simon was sent tumbling forward off the chair and right at the feet of the Bully.

Merlin! Merlin! He reached for his Inhaler around his neck and took in a quick breath. Sitting up then scrambling away from her on all fours, in case whatever was making her scream might get him too.

No Way..no way was he gonna be taken. Not again.
Simon found refuge as he ducked under another Table in the Tea Shop and used some legs...He thinks these are Legs as some extra Hiding space until the danger had passed. He then shut his eyes once more and began to mutter to himself. "It's not real, it's not here, it's not real, it's not here, it's not real, it's not here."
__________________

Last edited by Uncle Moose; 11-15-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 11-16-2017, 01:30 AM   #25 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Paths
Posts: 39,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Moose View Post
He heard her Scream...then the chair stopped floating. Whatever it was that caused her to scream (he hoped it wasn't anything scary) took away the Levitation of the chair. Simon wasn't sure how high the Girl had sent him at this point but it wasn't good. The chair didn't just thud back onto the ground it picked up speed as he dropped. Not Fast but when it did hit one of the legs snapped and Simon was sent tumbling forward off the chair and right at the feet of the Bully.

Merlin! Merlin! He reached for his Inhaler around his neck and took in a quick breath. Sitting up then scrambling away from her on all fours, in case whatever was making her scream might get him too.

No Way..no way was he gonna be taken. Not again.
Simon found refuge as he ducked under another Table in the Tea Shop and used some legs...He thinks these are Legs as some extra Hiding space until the danger had passed. He then shut his eyes once more and began to mutter to himself. "It's not real, it's not here, it's not real, it's not here, it's not real, it's not here."
Sachiko was still SCREECHING and become more and more shrill with each breath. HER PERFECT MAKE UP HAD BEEN RUINED! HOW WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT TODAY SHE NEEDED TO USE HER WATERPROOF MASCARA AND FOUNDATION?!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Index fingers under her eyes, the Slytherin batted her lashes against them in ATTEMPT to keep SOME of the black from coming off under her eyes and making her look like she had HIDEOUS bags under them. Which really only infuriated her MORE because then she could SEE some of her false lashes coming off on her skin. UGH. She should have just gone the magical enhancement way instead of experimenting with these muggle objects.

Stopping her foot (feet really...and it was more like an agitated dance than a single stomp), Sachiko spun around looking for the stupid troll who had done this to her. Only she couldn't SEE him so maybe he wasn't as DUMB as she thought and had gotten a clue and LEFT. Kicking some of the remains of the chair out of the way - because whatever - she stormed her way back to the table she had wanted and pulled a chair from another over to sit in.

UGH.

Now she needed to try and fix this MESS before her date showed up.
__________________



When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253