SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (https://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Term 44: September - December 2016 (https://www.snitchseeker.com/term-44-september-december-2016/)
-   -   Back Alley (https://www.snitchseeker.com/term-44-september-december-2016/back-alley-105256/)

Zoe 08-06-2016 01:34 AM

Back Alley
 

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/...psrgmfsd6t.png
The back alley of Hosgmeade is not bright and happy like the bustling High Street that is usually flooded with people. The streets of Hogsmeade are clean, cheerfully lit, and full of chatter with the store fronts advertising their wares. However, the alley behind the shops is dark and actually pretty creepy. If you know anything at all about the school's history with the village, then you should know that this place is to be avoided if you want to stay out of trouble.

For those who are testing their limits or were dared to venture here, they will find dozens of rubbish bins filled to the brim with scraps of food, wrappings, or broken merchandise from the shops. Rats and bugs of all sorts are a common sight in this less visited part of Hogsmeade. Should you find yourself dumpster diving, you might come across a boggart that has found refuge in one of the bins. If you weren't scared of this dank place before, the boggart will surely take care of that.

kayquilz 10-11-2016 09:37 PM

for Ariana and Jacob <3
 
There were many sinister reasons Jacobi could have been in the back alley in Hogsmeade, but none of which were legitimately true for the actual reason why she was here.

No, there were just discarded trinkets from the various shops, all at her fingertips. Things that were fun to experiment with, and other things that would simply make elegant decorations once she finished fixing them up artistically. Ignore the girl rummaging about the rubbish bins, please.

Nothing to see here.

ArianaBlack 10-11-2016 10:22 PM

*casually wrote 'James' about ten times by mistake*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kayquilz (Post 12055104)
There were many sinister reasons Jacobi could have been in the back alley in Hogsmeade, but none of which were legitimately true for the actual reason why she was here.

No, there were just discarded trinkets from the various shops, all at her fingertips. Things that were fun to experiment with, and other things that would simply make elegant decorations once she finished fixing them up artistically. Ignore the girl rummaging about the rubbish bins, please.

Nothing to see here.

Jacob didn't see why Hogsmeade weekends were such a big deal. The village was just about as boring as the castle was. Though... He did have to admit, it made for incredible entertainment. It was ridiculous how a two-day "outing" could stir up so much chaos within social groups in the school. The girls were far too concerned with finding dates and the boys were all nervous messes. Merlin! Jacob had been laughing for an entire week straight.

There was also the advantage of getting out for a bit. Castle was exhausting and even he woudln't pass up the chance to get some air.... And find himself in some trouble along the way too, probably. Quickly disinterested with all the shops, he noticed a familiar head of curls walking towards the sketch corner of the street.

Interesting.

Jacob watched from a distance for a while, curious to see what she was planning to do back there. And maaaaan was it a lot better than he could have hoped! With a large smirk on his face, he stepped forward and cleared his throat to make himself known. "Lose you boyfriend in there or something?" A jab at Cal and a nod at the trash rummaging.

All in a days work.

oh its Erik ok 10-11-2016 11:49 PM

Dante was going to miss Hogsmeade. He would probably come back it would be different since it wouldn't be an escape from the Castle. Counting the coins he just got from selling some information. He walked into the back alley for some peace and quiet. Nobody bothered you back here and plus he mostly knew who came back here to begin with.

He was just going to ignore kids going through rubbish bins and think about better things.

Like the fact it was almost his birthday.

Though really anything was better than thinking about people going through rubbish bins.

Nasty

Erindipity 10-12-2016 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meizzner (Post 12055153)
Dante was going to miss Hogsmeade. He would probably come back it would be different since it wouldn't be an escape from the Castle. Counting the coins he just got from selling some information. He walked into the back alley for some peace and quiet. Nobody bothered you back here and plus he mostly knew who came back here to begin with.

He was just going to ignore kids going through rubbish bins and think about better things.

Like the fact it was almost his birthday.

Though really anything was better than thinking about people going through rubbish bins.

Nasty

Dora had spotted Dante a ways back and had taken to following him. Of COURSE he didn't see her. HA! She was stealthy like that, yo. Having seen him do a shady deal of some sort she was very impressed with him, honestly. "So can I take over your business when you graduate?" she spoke up from behind one of those disgusting rubbish bins.

DID HE SEE HER NOW? Did he?

Of course he did.

"And by the way... I am going to miss you, you know." Because they were TOTALLY friends now and everything. Yep.

oh its Erik ok 10-12-2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eriin (Post 12055183)
Dora had spotted Dante a ways back and had taken to following him. Of COURSE he didn't see her. HA! She was stealthy like that, yo. Having seen him do a shady deal of some sort she was very impressed with him, honestly. "So can I take over your business when you graduate?" she spoke up from behind one of those disgusting rubbish bins.

DID HE SEE HER NOW? Did he?

Of course he did.

"And by the way... I am going to miss you, you know." Because they were TOTALLY friends now and everything. Yep.

Ah, well Dante never really would expect someone to follow him to the Back Alley. You had to admire her persistence. The Seventh Year Snake was just done thinking of something funny he saw in the Great Hall yesterday when he heard her.

Hiding behind a rubbish bin.

"What were you doing there?"

Wait hold up. take over the business.......he really had not given it much thought until now. Ah He was kind of steering away from candy and was just doing betting, gossip and information. Plus there was Daxton and his little enterprise.

"You sure you could handle it?"


It was not easy even though he made it seem that way from being lazy. That was not even the biggest bombshell dropped. What do you say to that. Dante smiled.

"You can take over for gossip. Though i think i'm going to let the candy business die. I'll miss you somewhat too"

Somewhat.

Erindipity 10-12-2016 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meizzner (Post 12055211)
Ah, well Dante never really would expect someone to follow him to the Back Alley. You had to admire her persistence. The Seventh Year Snake was just done thinking of something funny he saw in the Great Hall yesterday when he heard her.

Hiding behind a rubbish bin.

"What were you doing there?"

Wait hold up. take over the business.......he really had not given it much thought until now. Ah He was kind of steering away from candy and was just doing betting, gossip and information. Plus there was Daxton and his little enterprise.

"You sure you could handle it?"


It was not easy even though he made it seem that way from being lazy. That was not even the biggest bombshell dropped. What do you say to that. Dante smiled.

"You can take over for gossip. Though i think i'm going to let the candy business die. I'll miss you somewhat too"

Somewhat.

What had she been doing there? UH DUUUUH! "I've been following you for awhile now, honestly." Might as well be honest, right? She had just recently left from seeing her dad and she was bored. Soooo... why not follow him?

But wait. Had he said? WAS HE SERIOUS? The Gryffindor stood a little taller and took on a somewhat haughty look about herself. "Of course I can handle it. I'm a Gryffindor. And an Umbridge. I can handle anything. " A N Y T H I N G. Bro. When he spoke again, though, Dora squealed a little and launched herself at the older boy before she could even stop to think about it. GOSSIP WAS LIFE AND SHE WAS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER FOR HIM!

And hugs were happening. The clinging kind that came on quickly and ended just as fast. Releasing him she stepped back, smile radiating. "You won't regret it. "

Somewhat? Had he said he'd miss her SOMEWHAT?? Pssssh! He would mis her more than somewhat. Everyone loved a Dora!

kayquilz 10-12-2016 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArianaBlack (Post 12055121)
Jacob didn't see why Hogsmeade weekends were such a big deal. The village was just about as boring as the castle was. Though... He did have to admit, it made for incredible entertainment. It was ridiculous how a two-day "outing" could stir up so much chaos within social groups in the school. The girls were far too concerned with finding dates and the boys were all nervous messes. Merlin! Jacob had been laughing for an entire week straight.

There was also the advantage of getting out for a bit. Castle was exhausting and even he woudln't pass up the chance to get some air.... And find himself in some trouble along the way too, probably. Quickly disinterested with all the shops, he noticed a familiar head of curls walking towards the sketch corner of the street.

Interesting.

Jacob watched from a distance for a while, curious to see what she was planning to do back there. And maaaaan was it a lot better than he could have hoped! With a large smirk on his face, he stepped forward and cleared his throat to make himself known. "Lose you boyfriend in there or something?" A jab at Cal and a nod at the trash rummaging.

All in a days work.

Jacobi didn't bother to turn around when she heard footsteps, mostly because she could tell it was multiple people and they might be doing sketchy things. And the less you saw, the better. Ignorance is bliss, better to not see any wrongdoing eh? Then you couldn't be accused of being an accessory or anything.

But the stupid voice. The stupid STUPID voice of Jacob Jinks. (Haha, some power out there had a sense of humor, for Jacob's name was just hilarious). She didn't turned around even for him. "Bugger off, Jacob. I don't have a boyfriend, anyways." She knew, of course, he was talking about Cal. But pfffft, he wouldn't be found in a rubbish bin. "Plus, I think I'd have a better chance of finding actual trash in a garbage bin..." she turned around slowly, smirking, and touched his sternum with her forefinger. "Like you."

ArianaBlack 10-12-2016 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayquilz (Post 12055300)
Jacobi didn't bother to turn around when she heard footsteps, mostly because she could tell it was multiple people and they might be doing sketchy things. And the less you saw, the better. Ignorance is bliss, better to not see any wrongdoing eh? Then you couldn't be accused of being an accessory or anything.

But the stupid voice. The stupid STUPID voice of Jacob Jinks. (Haha, some power out there had a sense of humor, for Jacob's name was just hilarious). She didn't turned around even for him. "Bugger off, Jacob. I don't have a boyfriend, anyways." She knew, of course, he was talking about Cal. But pfffft, he wouldn't be found in a rubbish bin. "Plus, I think I'd have a better chance of finding actual trash in a garbage bin..." she turned around slowly, smirking, and touched his sternum with her forefinger. "Like you."

"Dumped you already?" he said with a knowing smirk. "That's a shame," Heh. He knew exactly what she meant, but would that stop him from trying to aggravate her further? Probably not, no. Jacob couldn't resist. She made it so very easy. And for all it was worth, he didn't hate her yet. Just questioning her sanity because who in the hell would willingly hang around Cal?!?

"Ouch, Curly," he said taking a small step back in exaggeration.

What in the hell was she doing looking through trash anyways? Jacob was kind of hoping Cal was hiding in there just because it'd be HILARIOUS, but also unlikely. If only. "S'cute how you can recognize my voice like that though," he winked. Almost impressive, even. Had he really made that much of an impression? Good.


kayquilz 10-12-2016 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArianaBlack (Post 12055383)
"Dumped you already?" he said with a knowing smirk. "That's a shame," Heh. He knew exactly what she meant, but would that stop him from trying to aggravate her further? Probably not, no. Jacob couldn't resist. She made it so very easy. And for all it was worth, he didn't hate her yet. Just questioning her sanity because who in the hell would willingly hang around Cal?!?

"Ouch, Curly," he said taking a small step back in exaggeration.

What in the hell was she doing looking through trash anyways? Jacob was kind of hoping Cal was hiding in there just because it'd be HILARIOUS, but also unlikely. If only. "S'cute how you can recognize my voice like that though," he winked. Almost impressive, even. Had he really made that much of an impression? Good.


While....she didn't hate Jacob, not even a little bit (for whatever reason, if you didn't sufficiently annoy Jacobi, she didn't consider you a friend), she sneeeeeeered at his comment. "Oh shut UP, Jacob." She turned back to the rubbish bin. There was an interesting little knick-knack calling her name and she made sure it wasn't gross before putting it into her bag. "I like to collect old magical items that don't work anymore and turn them into decorations and stuff," she explained, genuinely, before he could make fun of her anymore.

"And of COURSE I would recognize your voice, I've been spying on you to figure out how you speak so I can sufficiently write your essays for you, stupid," she snapped back, smirking over at him. "You only said I had to do your homework. Not that it had to be good..." and the night he had promised her with Cal...had gone and passed. There was nothing he could do about it.

She didn't hate the nickname Curly. Not by any means.

ArianaBlack 10-12-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayquilz (Post 12055388)

While....she didn't hate Jacob, not even a little bit (for whatever reason, if you didn't sufficiently annoy Jacobi, she didn't consider you a friend), she sneeeeeeered at his comment. "Oh shut UP, Jacob." She turned back to the rubbish bin. There was an interesting little knick-knack calling her name and she made sure it wasn't gross before putting it into her bag. "I like to collect old magical items that don't work anymore and turn them into decorations and stuff," she explained, genuinely, before he could make fun of her anymore.

"And of COURSE I would recognize your voice, I've been spying on you to figure out how you speak so I can sufficiently write your essays for you, stupid," she snapped back, smirking over at him. "You only said I had to do your homework. Not that it had to be good..." and the night he had promised her with Cal...had gone and passed. There was nothing he could do about it.

She didn't hate the nickname Curly. Not by any means.


Thank you, thank you. That was exactly the reaction he was hoping to elicit. He'd be here all week, ladies. Ah, the smirk on his face stretched comfortable as it found it's resting place along his lips. He watched carefully as she picked something grimy out of the bin and pocketed it.... Right. "Did I ask?" he replied, though he was actually going to ask if she hadn't gone ahead and offered up an explanation herself.

"So, you're a dumpster diver," it was a statement more than it was a question. Took him by surprise, honestly. But it was a lot better than what he thought he could get out of following her down here. Really did feel a lot like Christmas.

"Well, we wouldn't want Professors getting suspicious anyways," so really she was doing him a favor. "If you want another night...." he started, folding his arms across his chest, and leaning back onto the wall. "I just got assigned a hefty midterm paper in charms, all theory."

kayquilz 10-12-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArianaBlack (Post 12055540)

Thank you, thank you. That was exactly the reaction he was hoping to elicit. He'd be here all week, ladies. Ah, the smirk on his face stretched comfortable as it found it's resting place along his lips. He watched carefully as she picked something grimy out of the bin and pocketed it.... Right. "Did I ask?" he replied, though he was actually going to ask if she hadn't gone ahead and offered up an explanation herself.

"So, you're a dumpster diver," it was a statement more than it was a question. Took him by surprise, honestly. But it was a lot better than what he thought he could get out of following her down here. Really did feel a lot like Christmas.

"Well, we wouldn't want Professors getting suspicious anyways," so really she was doing him a favor. "If you want another night...." he started, folding his arms across his chest, and leaning back onto the wall. "I just got assigned a hefty midterm paper in charms, all theory."

Oh GOD, could he like, GO AWAY? Jacobi squirted some hand sanitizer on her hands and rubbed them together, hating how cold it felt on them today in the crisp, winter air.

"You're about to," she snapped back. "And I am NOT...I just like broke magical trinkets is all." She had her reasons, none of which she wanted to share with Jacob Jinks. Another night, though? She shot him a glance and looked around... "Look, I don't know if..that would be necessary because..." she didn't know how to say this. Hmm. "Because he's not interested in the things you would think he is...so our deal is kind of pointless, actually but.." she shrugged. "I made a deal with you, so I can't very well break it." Slytherin she may be, but Jacobi didn't break a deal or a promise. Ever.

She shot him a look. "You're previous assessment about him is entirely wrong, you know."

But, she added at the end, "If you want help with Charms, I'll help you, though." She shrugged.

oh its Erik ok 10-13-2016 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eriin (Post 12055222)
What had she been doing there? UH DUUUUH! "I've been following you for awhile now, honestly." Might as well be honest, right? She had just recently left from seeing her dad and she was bored. Soooo... why not follow him?

But wait. Had he said? WAS HE SERIOUS? The Gryffindor stood a little taller and took on a somewhat haughty look about herself. "Of course I can handle it. I'm a Gryffindor. And an Umbridge. I can handle anything. " A N Y T H I N G. Bro. When he spoke again, though, Dora squealed a little and launched herself at the older boy before she could even stop to think about it. GOSSIP WAS LIFE AND SHE WAS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER FOR HIM!

And hugs were happening. The clinging kind that came on quickly and ended just as fast. Releasing him she stepped back, smile radiating. "You won't regret it. "

Somewhat? Had he said he'd miss her SOMEWHAT?? Pssssh! He would mis her more than somewhat. Everyone loved a Dora!

Not even going to question it since Dante figured anyone would have something better to do than follow boring him around Hogsmeade. Oh well Gryffindors were a weird lot. One of his best friends was one so he would know. Still not sure she could handle it. But she could handle the gossip. So lets leave it at that. The candy will just be sold by someone old or new next term. He didn't care.

Woah she was launching at him. He didnt know what to do. No procedure for this. But he was pretty good at hugs. So all good.

"You will do great."


Now to the real matter of business between them

"Hear anything interesting lately?"

ArianaBlack 10-13-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayquilz (Post 12055578)
Oh GOD, could he like, GO AWAY? Jacobi squirted some hand sanitizer on her hands and rubbed them together, hating how cold it felt on them today in the crisp, winter air.

"You're about to," she snapped back. "And I am NOT...I just like broke magical trinkets is all." She had her reasons, none of which she wanted to share with Jacob Jinks. Another night, though? She shot him a glance and looked around... "Look, I don't know if..that would be necessary because..." she didn't know how to say this. Hmm. "Because he's not interested in the things you would think he is...so our deal is kind of pointless, actually but.." she shrugged. "I made a deal with you, so I can't very well break it." Slytherin she may be, but Jacobi didn't break a deal or a promise. Ever.

She shot him a look. "You're previous assessment about him is entirely wrong, you know."

But, she added at the end, "If you want help with Charms, I'll help you, though." She shrugged.

Honestly, Jacob still didn't see the appeal. "You fix 'em or something?" Because otherwise, what was the point? But... If she does fix them, she could make for an interesting business partner. There are markets for those things. And since Jacob was already planning to open up his business in the next few weeks, he could always make a mock up for some additional consumer markets.

As for her reaction to his new offer... LOL. Jacob burst into laughter at how serious she became with her reply. "You told him you got the room from me," she was sure Cal was interested in girls, right!? "And he said he wasn't interested!?!" WOW. This was DEFINITELY the best thing he had heard all week.

Still chuckling, he waved a dismissive hand. "I'll get Saffron to do my charms homework," he didn't need help. He wanted someone to do it. IT wasn't about brains, it was about effort.


kayquilz 10-13-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArianaBlack (Post 12056005)
Honestly, Jacob still didn't see the appeal. "You fix 'em or something?" Because otherwise, what was the point? But... If she does fix them, she could make for an interesting business partner. There are markets for those things. And since Jacob was already planning to open up his business in the next few weeks, he could always make a mock up for some additional consumer markets.

As for her reaction to his new offer... LOL. Jacob burst into laughter at how serious she became with her reply. "You told him you got the room from me," she was sure Cal was interested in girls, right!? "And he said he wasn't interested!?!" WOW. This was DEFINITELY the best thing he had heard all week.

Still chuckling, he waved a dismissive hand. "I'll get Saffron to do my charms homework," he didn't need help. He wanted someone to do it. IT wasn't about brains, it was about effort.


Jacobi shook her head. "Well..not exactly. More like..make them decorative. Kinda' like...recycle art or something..." she said carefully, trying to seem casual about it. But really, she needed to be careful of what she information she released about herself to Jacob; she couldn't afford the blackmail. "For my own personal use." She added.

And as for how to reply to his next question, she smirked smugly. "I think he's more interested in me as ME and not as an object, thank you," she said pridefully. "He doesn't oNLY care about snogs, you know." She highly doubted Jacob would know anything about that only because it was HIGHLY unlikely anyone wanted to snog Jacob. Ever. Even for just the sAKE of snogging. But she raised an eyebrow. "If you continue on that way, you're not going to pass your OWLs," she said, know-it-all tone and all, "And then what will you do? Skateboard professionally?" Because as if. The thought of it made her snort. "Don't you have parents to impress?"

ArianaBlack 10-16-2016 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayquilz (Post 12056065)
Jacobi shook her head. "Well..not exactly. More like..make them decorative. Kinda' like...recycle art or something..." she said carefully, trying to seem casual about it. But really, she needed to be careful of what she information she released about herself to Jacob; she couldn't afford the blackmail. "For my own personal use." She added.

And as for how to reply to his next question, she smirked smugly. "I think he's more interested in me as ME and not as an object, thank you," she said pridefully. "He doesn't oNLY care about snogs, you know." She highly doubted Jacob would know anything about that only because it was HIGHLY unlikely anyone wanted to snog Jacob. Ever. Even for just the sAKE of snogging. But she raised an eyebrow. "If you continue on that way, you're not going to pass your OWLs," she said, know-it-all tone and all, "And then what will you do? Skateboard professionally?" Because as if. The thought of it made her snort. "Don't you have parents to impress?"

"... Right," he was somewhat disappointed actually. What good would decorative broken trinkets be? She really needed another hobby. This one was weird. Jacob thought so, anyway. And his opinion was the only one that mattered, obviously. "That's really weird, you know that?" Just checking.

As for her so called "love life"... "That's the best thing I've heard all day," he continued to chuckle until he came to a quiet. 'Not as an object, thank you,' YEAH RIGHT. "If any guy tells you that kind of junk, he's lying." Case and point. No real man cared about what a person looked like on the inside. That's just a load of garbage they tell little kids so that they don't look at the world cynically yet. All a bunch of baloney though. No one actually thought like that. And if Jacobi actually believed Cal... Well, she wasn't as smart as the Slytherin thought she was.

Getting good grades didn't mean anything to Jacob. "Don't think my parents care much about my OWLs, anyways," he replied cooly. Exams didn't worry him. Most of his classes didn't even matter. There were a few important ones like Arithmancy and Charms, that he didn't mind... But the other ones were useless. And theory sucked. "It's not like we'll have to write essays in the real world," he wasn't wrong. "Homework is stupid. I just have to know how to do the spells, that's all that really matters." Besides, he didn't need OWL scores to make it big in business.

kayquilz 10-17-2016 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArianaBlack (Post 12057166)
"... Right," he was somewhat disappointed actually. What good would decorative broken trinkets be? She really needed another hobby. This one was weird. Jacob thought so, anyway. And his opinion was the only one that mattered, obviously. "That's really weird, you know that?" Just checking.

As for her so called "love life"... "That's the best thing I've heard all day," he continued to chuckle until he came to a quiet. 'Not as an object, thank you,' YEAH RIGHT. "If any guy tells you that kind of junk, he's lying." Case and point. No real man cared about what a person looked like on the inside. That's just a load of garbage they tell little kids so that they don't look at the world cynically yet. All a bunch of baloney though. No one actually thought like that. And if Jacobi actually believed Cal... Well, she wasn't as smart as the Slytherin thought she was.

Getting good grades didn't mean anything to Jacob. "Don't think my parents care much about my OWLs, anyways," he replied cooly. Exams didn't worry him. Most of his classes didn't even matter. There were a few important ones like Arithmancy and Charms, that he didn't mind... But the other ones were useless. And theory sucked. "It's not like we'll have to write essays in the real world," he wasn't wrong. "Homework is stupid. I just have to know how to do the spells, that's all that really matters." Besides, he didn't need OWL scores to make it big in business.

She had her reasons, none of which she would be sharing with Jacob, but she did. "I...like it, she said with her eyebrows raised. "I like to put them around my room...my one back home," she said with a tone. Hmph. It would make sense if Jacob didn't understand these kind of things, though, because he was a lost cause, really.

And THAT made Jacobi click her tongue VERY impatiently. "Excuse you, Calrissian is a guy, yes, but he is SWEET to me," she eyed Jacob. "Not everyone is as gross as you," she said with a smirk. "I see the way you stare at that Natalia girl............you're obvious." She honestly couldn't disagree with his taste, through. She, too, thought Natalia very pretty and was extremely jealous of said attractiveness. "And she and Cal are best friends, too, so..." she snorted and made a face, one that if she had been thinking, she wouldn't have made, because it was a face of...jealousy, distaste, and now could assume how she felt.

And ugh.

That was just great.

The real world....Jacobi hadn't given much thought to what magical folk did once they left Hogwarts..it was...interesting. She had always planned on staying remotely muggle...a muggle who had a special gift, really, but now...her options were opening, her mind was opening. "What DO you wanna' be when you get older?" she asked softly, curiously.

ArianaBlack 10-18-2016 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayquilz (Post 12057534)
She had her reasons, none of which she would be sharing with Jacob, but she did. "I...like it, she said with her eyebrows raised. "I like to put them around my room...my one back home," she said with a tone. Hmph. It would make sense if Jacob didn't understand these kind of things, though, because he was a lost cause, really.

And THAT made Jacobi click her tongue VERY impatiently. "Excuse you, Calrissian is a guy, yes, but he is SWEET to me," she eyed Jacob. "Not everyone is as gross as you," she said with a smirk. "I see the way you stare at that Natalia girl............you're obvious." She honestly couldn't disagree with his taste, through. She, too, thought Natalia very pretty and was extremely jealous of said attractiveness. "And she and Cal are best friends, too, so..." she snorted and made a face, one that if she had been thinking, she wouldn't have made, because it was a face of...jealousy, distaste, and now could assume how she felt.

And ugh.

That was just great.

The real world....Jacobi hadn't given much thought to what magical folk did once they left Hogwarts..it was...interesting. She had always planned on staying remotely muggle...a muggle who had a special gift, really, but now...her options were opening, her mind was opening. "What DO you wanna' be when you get older?" she asked softly, curiously.

He never accused her of not having reasons, by the way. Just accused her of having stupid reasons. Putting his hands up in the air, he gave her a small shrug. "No need to get defensive," he grinned.

....... Right. Jacob laughed a bit at the mention of Cal's full name. Merlin, he hated that guy. "Wasn't trying to hide anything," he said in reply to her 'obvious' comment. If she was trying to get to him, it wasn't working. Buuuut he did pick up on the face she made. And would he be so horrible as to comment on it? Yes. Of course. "What, you jealous of her or something?"

It would've been too easy had he let that one go.

"Business," he shrugged. He didn't really have much of a plan yet, but it seemed like the easiest and most profitable option. "Run my own business, something I don't need to remember transfiguration theory on alchemy for."

Erindipity 10-20-2016 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meizzner (Post 12055727)
Not even going to question it since Dante figured anyone would have something better to do than follow boring him around Hogsmeade. Oh well Gryffindors were a weird lot. One of his best friends was one so he would know. Still not sure she could handle it. But she could handle the gossip. So lets leave it at that. The candy will just be sold by someone old or new next term. He didn't care.

Woah she was launching at him. He didnt know what to do. No procedure for this. But he was pretty good at hugs. So all good.

"You will do great."


Now to the real matter of business between them

"Hear anything interesting lately?"

She had no desire to sell candy or... whatever it was Daxton was doing. Nope, nope, nope. All she cared about was the gossip aspect of things. She knew she would be good at that. I mean... Dora wasn't great at everything, or much really (She did a lot of things decently, and only a few GREATLY), but she knew how to snoop and she knew how to appear sweet and innocent. Which would clearly serve her well in this future endeavor. yup.

Aww YAY for hugs! But she quickly composed herself and pulled away, smiling at him. She leaned back against the wall and grinned widely. "What's it worth to you?" she asked with a laugh. See? She was all business now.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214