sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 202 users online including...
AlwaysSnapesGirl , hermionesclone , feeheeheeny , SarcasticStrawberry , Watson , lorenepp2 , Cassirin , Anna Banana

14 members
188 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Mohamed Sohnoun's Reign > Term 43: May - August 2016


Term 43: May - August 2016 Term Forty-Three: She's Back, and She's Hungry... (Sept 2089 - June 2090)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2015, 11:51 AM
Magical Soul Magical Soul is offline
 
Default The Tapestry



Once referred to as "The Mysterious Tapestry," this wall hanging first came to notice during Draconia's tenure as Headmistress. The passageway which existed behind the tapestry has long since been sealed, but the tapestry continues to be a site of great interest to those familiar with its story or those who appreciate such textile arts.

It also makes a convenient meeting place as there is no other tapestry as grand and vibrant as this in the castle.
Old 05-15-2016, 03:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,786

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Marie Donovan #48a1b4
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
V. Elizabeth Payne #6667ab
Sixth Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

The second year was grumbling to herself as she made her way through the fourth floor corridors. It wasn’t like it was a hard thing to understand right? It was almost obvious and plane as day that her sweater looked a bit…misshapen like someone had managed to mangle it just a bit in a wash? Or…well, maybe it was that she had forgotten to wash things and her secret favorite color was about to be broadcast to the world like a highlighter…because it was exactly the shade of a highlighter.

Really.

This wasn’t good at all.

“Nooo no no no no” she hissed under her breath as she ducked and sat down under one of the tapestries and hoped no one would walk by and make a comment about how…the normally black-clad-almost-tough and impenetrable looking Melbourne Johanson was…well…wearing hot electric pink.
__________________

I FEEL IN LOVE BY MISTAKE__________________________________________________ ___________
____________
I FELL IN LOVE LIKE THE RAIN_____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-16-2016, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)


DIMC & MO
Billywig
 
Goblinfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riley's Brain
Posts: 3,255

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Crimalla Carmilla
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
The second year was grumbling to herself as she made her way through the fourth floor corridors. It wasn’t like it was a hard thing to understand right? It was almost obvious and plane as day that her sweater looked a bit…misshapen like someone had managed to mangle it just a bit in a wash? Or…well, maybe it was that she had forgotten to wash things and her secret favorite color was about to be broadcast to the world like a highlighter…because it was exactly the shade of a highlighter.

Really.

This wasn’t good at all.

“Nooo no no no no” she hissed under her breath as she ducked and sat down under one of the tapestries and hoped no one would walk by and make a comment about how…the normally black-clad-almost-tough and impenetrable looking Melbourne Johanson was…well…wearing hot electric pink.
Kitty was walking down the corridor humming a dark tune to herself when she caught sight of a familiar face. It was Mel! Kitty didn't see very many people that were not Ravenclaws in this particular area so close to the Ravenclaw common room, unless they were just passing by to go to the library. Maybe that was what Mel had been doing.

[B]"Hello Mel."[/B'] Kitty cocked her head curiously at the Gryffindor and bent down on her knees to be on the same level. "Are you okay? What are doing under my favorite tapestry?"

Her eyes went from Mel's face to examine her pink sweater. She had never seen her wear pink before.
Goblinfrog is offline  
Old 05-16-2016, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,786

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Marie Donovan #48a1b4
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
V. Elizabeth Payne #6667ab
Sixth Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
Kitty was walking down the corridor humming a dark tune to herself when she caught sight of a familiar face. It was Mel! Kitty didn't see very many people that were not Ravenclaws in this particular area so close to the Ravenclaw common room, unless they were just passing by to go to the library. Maybe that was what Mel had been doing.

[B]"Hello Mel."[/B'] Kitty cocked her head curiously at the Gryffindor and bent down on her knees to be on the same level. "Are you okay? What are doing under my favorite tapestry?"

Her eyes went from Mel's face to examine her pink sweater. She had never seen her wear pink before.
Melbourne looked up at Kitty when she heard her voice and felt her cheeks heat slightly. “I…” she gulped. “um…its…its silly really” she balked a bit and glanced up at Kitty. “I…” she pointed at the shirt, “the only thing I had that was clean is electric pink…blindingly pink” she laughed.

“Oh…and not to mention it…” she paused, “looks low cut on me?” she whispered out. “What are you up to?” She asked the second year girl and smiled. Because why not spend more time with the tough awesome girl? Because obviously Kitty was awesome.
__________________

I FEEL IN LOVE BY MISTAKE__________________________________________________ ___________
____________
I FELL IN LOVE LIKE THE RAIN_____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-17-2016, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)


DIMC & MO
Billywig
 
Goblinfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Riley's Brain
Posts: 3,255

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Crimalla Carmilla
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default Editing in later time frame to include Charms Activity
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Melbourne looked up at Kitty when she heard her voice and felt her cheeks heat slightly. “I…” she gulped. “um…its…its silly really” she balked a bit and glanced up at Kitty. “I…” she pointed at the shirt, “the only thing I had that was clean is electric pink…blindingly pink” she laughed.

“Oh…and not to mention it…” she paused, “looks low cut on me?” she whispered out. “What are you up to?” She asked the second year girl and smiled. Because why not spend more time with the tough awesome girl? Because obviously Kitty was awesome.
"Well now that you mention it, this IS the first time I've seen you in pink," said Kitty truthfully. She smiled and felt the fabric of the sweater around Mel's shoulder. "You could change it if you wanted with magic. Do you know any charms that could be helpful? I can help if you want."

She pulled her wand from her robe pockets but then paused. "Unless you like it pink. I mean, I'm Gothic so I wouldn't wear pink, but that's just me. But I think it's cute if you like it."

But Mel had asked what she was up to, so Kitty changed the subject. "I was on my way back from the library. I'm trying to solve a mystery that is, coincidentally related to this Tapestry." She paused and smiled mischievously at Mel. "Do you want to know what I was researching? It's a secret so you have to promise not to tattle. Can you keep a secret?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitty knew EXACTLY what she wanted to draw on next: the tapestry. It was one of her biggest obsessions last year, and even though she now knew its backstory, she still loved it just as much. Not to mention that now there was another mystery that she was trying to solve: Where was the Book of Mysteria being kept now?

"Firgura Book of Mysteria!" How sneaky of her. An outline of a large book appeared. Was that really what the Book of Mysteria looked like, or did her wand just guess by drawing any book? Kitty squealed in excitement and jumped up and down. Hardly able to contain her glee, Kitty focused on the next step. "Colorvaria!" She did not know what color the Book of Mysteria really was, but she imagined the color red. It fit in with the Tapestry. A bright shade of red appeared on the drawing.

One last step. "Animatae! Animatae! Animatae!" Kitty positiviely screamed the spell out, so excited was she that she didn't care if anyone passing by heard or not. The book opened and closed, revealing blacnk pages. Of course they were blank, because she did not know what was in them and neither did her wand. But this was still truly awesome.

"I am so wicked!" Then, beaming and giggling madly, Kitty spun around and headed back to the classroom.

Last edited by Goblinfrog; 06-03-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Goblinfrog is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213