sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 40: May - August 2015


Term 40: May - August 2015 Term Forty: Don't Follow The Spiders (September 2086-June 2087)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2013, 03:25 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default The Three Broomsticks

The Three Broomsticks

Centered among the shops of Hogsmeade is a well enough known pub in the small village, called The Three Broomsticks. Not unlike the Hog's Head down the street in the strictest idea of pubs, drinks and the like, however it is the atmosphere that helps make the latter choice the one hailed by the mass majority. The outside of the building is a good preview of what the inside may look like with the same steep roof as the surrounding buildings, yet taller, with a sign on it's facade featuring, you guessed it, the legendary three boomsticks, all fixed around a lantern to light the patrons' way.

Once you enter the pub, smells and the warmth of the large stone fireplace great you as you place hats and coats by the door. Directly infront of you there are tables and booths lining the majority of the small hall with oil lamps placed on each one. On winter days it is usually hard to find a place beside the large fire grate but if you're early enough, only Merlin can say what will happen. To your left the bar and most likely the bartender Harold "Hops" Lagerty, await you and your order--a few stools await you to take a load off and shoot the breeze with others.

The bartender is pretty sociable to those who don't annoy him. He's seen his lot of warlocks, goblins, and Hogwarts kids to know which ones were trouble and which of those made loyal customers, so be sure not to be put on the first part of the list.

A few rules from the Shop Owner: No brawling, no shouting (angrily), no alcohol to minors, and don't go up the stairs, I live up there.

OCC Rules: No RPing for the shopkeeper and all other School RPG Rules apply.

Text Cut: Pub Layout and Menu



Quote:
MENU
Beverages: one free refill
* Butterbeer - 5 sickles
* Firewhiskey (must be of age) – 10 sickles
* Pumpkin Juice - 3 knuts
* Hot Cocoa – 5 knuts
Entrees
* Shepherd’s Pie – 2 galleons
* Fish and Chips - 2 galleons, 3 sickles
* Chicken Noodle Soup – 1 galleon, 3 knuts
* Turkey Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Cheese Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
* Ham Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Tomato Soup - 16 sickles
* Macaroni and Cheese – 1 galleon, 3 sickles
Sides
* Mixed vegetables – 5 sickles
* Salad - 16 sickles
* Glazed carrots – 8 sickles
* Mashed potatoes with assorted condiments (serves 2-4) – 2 galleons
* Garlic bread
Slice -- 4 sickles
Loaf (serves 4-6) 1 galleon
* Sliced Seasonal Fruit
One Serving – 7 sickles
Group Serving (serves 3-5) 2 galleons
Desserts
* Strawberry Shortcake – 9 sickles per slice
* Cookies (2)
Chocolate Chip - 9 sickles
Raisin – 6 sickles
Sugar – 8 sickles
* Brownies
One Brownie – 9 sickles
Two Brownies – 1 galleon
* Assorted Fruit (with chocolate for dipping) (serves two) – 1 galleon
Old 05-23-2015, 02:17 AM   #2 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default For Isla/Jess <3
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Braedon finally made it Hogsmeade. He was glad to be back, I mean Australia was fun and all but he loved traveling and coming back here. He just loved the atmosphere. He was especially excited to meet his just friends partner in crime Isla. He hadn't seen her in a while and they haven't been on like a hangout date in a while. He chose the three broomsticks so they can get a bit to eat and they wouldn't be overheard too much.

As he made his way into the restaurant, he realized there wasn't a lot of people here. He got a table for two and waited for Isla to make her entrance. I mean she obviously had to be fashionably late to meet his standards. While waiting, he picked up his menu and began to scan to see what he could eat.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 05-24-2015, 05:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Walking hand and hand with his girl Bart made his way into the Three Broomsticks. He was ready for a Hogsmeade weekend, classes were annoying as always and of course still no good Dark Magic books in the library. He was going to have to owl his cousins again for a few new ones. Though there was the restricted section, but how could he get permission. Maybe if he asked Cossy saying it was for research to become something after school.

His mind was on that as he walked to the counter to order them some food and drinks. Forgetting that he probably should ask Cinna what she wanted he ordered double of what he wanted. After getting the food he remembered and looked at her, "Oh, is this alright?" He hoped so at least.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-24-2015, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)



DMGS & DMC
Mooncalf
 
SarcasticStrawberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 7,385

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christian Culloden
Fifth Year
x5
Default
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| seefood diet | Captain Sarcastic | oh a rinky tinky tinky!

SPOILER!!: Bart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Walking hand and hand with his girl Bart made his way into the Three Broomsticks. He was ready for a Hogsmeade weekend, classes were annoying as always and of course still no good Dark Magic books in the library. He was going to have to owl his cousins again for a few new ones. Though there was the restricted section, but how could he get permission. Maybe if he asked Cossy saying it was for research to become something after school.

His mind was on that as he walked to the counter to order them some food and drinks. Forgetting that he probably should ask Cinna what she wanted he ordered double of what he wanted. After getting the food he remembered and looked at her, "Oh, is this alright?" He hoped so at least.


Hogsmeade weekends were the best. A chance to get out of the castle, do some shopping, Honeydukes of course and zonko's. But honestly she couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon in Hogsmeade than with the boyfriend. Apparently they were going to the three broomsticks. Of course food was always first. She really didn't mind she had done some dance stuff before they headed out here. So she was hungry and tired they could spend the rest of the afternoon here and she wouldn't mind at all.

She squeezed his hand as she followed him inside the shop and toward the counter. She didn't know what she wanted to eat. So she spent a lot of time looking over the menu. So much time that she didn't realize that Bart had already ordered for them. She glanced over to see what he got. "Ummm... what you got is fine." She gave him a small smile and flopped into a booth in the corner.
__________________
SarcasticStrawberry is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 02:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,758

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Braedon finally made it Hogsmeade. He was glad to be back, I mean Australia was fun and all but he loved traveling and coming back here. He just loved the atmosphere. He was especially excited to meet his just friends partner in crime Isla. He hadn't seen her in a while and they haven't been on like a hangout date in a while. He chose the three broomsticks so they can get a bit to eat and they wouldn't be overheard too much.

As he made his way into the restaurant, he realized there wasn't a lot of people here. He got a table for two and waited for Isla to make her entrance. I mean she obviously had to be fashionably late to meet his standards. While waiting, he picked up his menu and began to scan to see what he could eat.
Isla was here to meet Braedon. Her friend. Yup. Only a friend. And it was not a date. Just a regular hangout between friends. Mhmm. In all honesty, she was in denial and wearing her blue dress that he liked was not really helping her emotions at the moment.

She was also late. Like thirty minutes late and she hoped that he didn't think that she stood him up or anything. She just couldn't get her hair right back at the dorms and at one point it was everywhere and trying to tame it was a nightmare. Luckily, one of her roommates helped her and now her hair was back in her usual curls.

The seventh year walked into the three broomsticks and searched for Braedon. She walked over to one side, couldn't find him, and walked to another side and finally found him. She put on a smile and walked over to the table. "Well well, Mr. Gallagher. Look at you; you're still ugly." She teased him and took a seat across from him. What a great entrance, Isla. So great.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 02:59 AM   #6 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Isla was here to meet Braedon. Her friend. Yup. Only a friend. And it was not a date. Just a regular hangout between friends. Mhmm. In all honesty, she was in denial and wearing her blue dress that he liked was not really helping her emotions at the moment.

She was also late. Like thirty minutes late and she hoped that he didn't think that she stood him up or anything. She just couldn't get her hair right back at the dorms and at one point it was everywhere and trying to tame it was a nightmare. Luckily, one of her roommates helped her and now her hair was back in her usual curls.

The seventh year walked into the three broomsticks and searched for Braedon. She walked over to one side, couldn't find him, and walked to another side and finally found him. She put on a smile and walked over to the table. "Well well, Mr. Gallagher. Look at you; you're still ugly." She teased him and took a seat across from him. What a great entrance, Isla. So great.
Braedon checked his watch and wondered where Isla was. This is why this place should have cell service or something. He could call her or text her to see where she was. He was hoping she wouldn't stand him up. No she wouldn't. He could tell she was into him. As he began to look around, he noticed Isla walking into the room. He grinned and she looked as beautiful as ever. I guess she needed time to get ready. He stood up to greet her. Then he heard her insult instead of a compliment. He laughed it off and he kissed her cheek to greet her with.

"Well look at you being beautiful as ever. I guess opposites attract don't they?" he winked. Then he pulled out the chair for her to sit on. Once he felt she sat in the chair, he walked over to see what he wanted. "Hmm what to choose.." he said scanning the menu. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her and he looked her up and down. He loved her outfit choice today. "So tell me how have you been?" he asked to keep the conversation going.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 03:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,758

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Braedon checked his watch and wondered where Isla was. This is why this place should have cell service or something. He could call her or text her to see where she was. He was hoping she wouldn't stand him up. No she wouldn't. He could tell she was into him. As he began to look around, he noticed Isla walking into the room. He grinned and she looked as beautiful as ever. I guess she needed time to get ready. He stood up to greet her. Then he heard her insult instead of a compliment. He laughed it off and he kissed her cheek to greet her with.

"Well look at you being beautiful as ever. I guess opposites attract don't they?" he winked. Then he pulled out the chair for her to sit on. Once he felt she sat in the chair, he walked over to see what he wanted. "Hmm what to choose.." he said scanning the menu. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her and he looked her up and down. He loved her outfit choice today. "So tell me how have you been?" he asked to keep the conversation going.
Isla was happy that Braedon laughed her insult off or else the situation could have taken a turn for the worst. But he knew that he was a good sport and could handle it. Before she knew it, he was kissing her cheek and her eyes widened. "Brae...you can't do that here." She blushed, looking around to see if any of her classmates were around. Especially Vinnie. She didn't want Vinnie to see them. Sure Vinnie didn't go to Hogwarts anymore, but she could just show up unexpectedly.

"Opposites attract? You sure?" She winked back and took a seat on the one he pulled out for her. She grabbed a menu and looked over it too, trying to decide what she wanted. She felt eyes on her and she looked up and tilted her head at Braedon. "You can take a picture if you want. It lasts longer." She stuck out her tongue and then looked back down at the menu once again. Hmm...maybe she'd have soup or something.

How was she? The brunette looked back up and thought about that question for a minute. "I'm great. Better actually." She smiled. "My brother can finally walk again, school is okay, and I just got done with my internship at a muggle bakery." Though she wouldn't tell him that she might have stole a couple donuts here and there from the bakery. "How about you?"
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 03:24 AM   #8 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Isla <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Isla was happy that Braedon laughed her insult off or else the situation could have taken a turn for the worst. But he knew that he was a good sport and could handle it. Before she knew it, he was kissing her cheek and her eyes widened. "Brae...you can't do that here." She blushed, looking around to see if any of her classmates were around. Especially Vinnie. She didn't want Vinnie to see them. Sure Vinnie didn't go to Hogwarts anymore, but she could just show up unexpectedly.

"Opposites attract? You sure?" She winked back and took a seat on the one he pulled out for her. She grabbed a menu and looked over it too, trying to decide what she wanted. She felt eyes on her and she looked up and tilted her head at Braedon. "You can take a picture if you want. It lasts longer." She stuck out her tongue and then looked back down at the menu once again. Hmm...maybe she'd have soup or something.

How was she? The brunette looked back up and thought about that question for a minute. "I'm great. Better actually." She smiled. "My brother can finally walk again, school is okay, and I just got done with my internship at a muggle bakery." Though she wouldn't tell him that she might have stole a couple donuts here and there from the bakery. "How about you?"


What can't he do here? What he can't kiss her here? "Whhaaaatt I was just being the gentlemen and giving you a greeting is all." he smirked at her. I mean he would have loved to kiss her on the lips but she seemed to be embarrassed about that. He saw her blushing and thought it was quite adorable. "Why are you worried about what others think anyways?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow. He shrugged back and said, "Oh of course opposites attract. Well most of the time. I mean it works in my favor." he smirked. He wasn't being overly confident. Pssshh of course not. As he sat there gazing at her, he heard her comment and it took him off guard and he laughed. "Yeah but I think it would be kind of creepy just me taking a picture of you. Just like look here is my friend *imitates a camera click sound* Here is a pic!" he goofily waved around his hand. Hopefully she saw his point.

When he asked how she was, he felt relieved to know she was doing well. "Well I am happy for you.." He truly meant that. "Oh right your brother.." he said remembering Isla telling him. "I am glad he can walk again. Ooooh an internship at a bakery?" he said intrigued by that news. "You must have been happy to be around all those baked goods I can imagine." he grinned. I mean he would have been happy being around surfboards if he interned at Surfing company. Less likely though. "Me? Oh I have been good. Yeah nothing too much going on. School is school you know. I am just gonna be happy graduating soon. I don't know what I am gonna do though." he told her honestly.
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 03:09 PM   #9 (permalink)


MO
Moke
 
pundantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 8,731

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kale Trent
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default For Gabe & Kerri XD
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Edward Emerson was surrounded by young people. Not his usual crowd, which was evident in the tightness of his shoulders and the stillness of his body. The Editor did not question for a moment coming here today to visit Mr. Banner......but the surplus of young people did give him pause.

Straightening his tie, Edward's eyes scanned the room with a measured level of scrutiny. He watched everything function and had opinions on the runnings of everything, as well as the behaviour of some of the patrons.

Yet, he said and did nothing. Waiting for Gabriel was his prerogative.
__________________
pundantic is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 08:10 PM   #10 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,597

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arrow Enright
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Edward Emerson was surrounded by young people. Not his usual crowd, which was evident in the tightness of his shoulders and the stillness of his body. The Editor did not question for a moment coming here today to visit Mr. Banner......but the surplus of young people did give him pause.

Straightening his tie, Edward's eyes scanned the room with a measured level of scrutiny. He watched everything function and had opinions on the runnings of everything, as well as the behaviour of some of the patrons.

Yet, he said and did nothing. Waiting for Gabriel was his prerogative.
It had taken a bit longer than anticipated in getting dressed...but Gabriel was here; going for a business casual thing today. But considering who he was meeting, it was the only option. Mr. Emerson didn't do 'sloppy'...and he didn't want to feel awkward the entire time. So, yes.

Entering the Three Broomsticks, the Ravenclaw glanced around for his summer boss. Was it just him...or did it seem busier than usual? Thankfully, all Gabe had to do was look for someone more professionally dressed than everyone else. Easily enough to do. As...even in his casual wear, Mr. Emerson looked ready to attend to business matters.

"Sir." Taking a seat across from the man, Gabe smiled. He'd missed the stuffy man, okay? Completely normal and simple enough to understand. Edward had taught Gabe a lot over this past summer.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 01:42 AM   #11 (permalink)


MO
Moke
 
pundantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 8,731

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kale Trent
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
It had taken a bit longer than anticipated in getting dressed...but Gabriel was here; going for a business casual thing today. But considering who he was meeting, it was the only option. Mr. Emerson didn't do 'sloppy'...and he didn't want to feel awkward the entire time. So, yes.

Entering the Three Broomsticks, the Ravenclaw glanced around for his summer boss. Was it just him...or did it seem busier than usual? Thankfully, all Gabe had to do was look for someone more professionally dressed than everyone else. Easily enough to do. As...even in his casual wear, Mr. Emerson looked ready to attend to business matters.

"Sir." Taking a seat across from the man, Gabe smiled. He'd missed the stuffy man, okay? Completely normal and simple enough to understand. Edward had taught Gabe a lot over this past summer.
He was dressed casually- it was good of Mr. Banner to notice. Of course, the young man had earned such a comfortable state of attire as the two worked quite closely this past summer. There was little need to dress up for Gabriel. And for Edward that meant a less formal shoes and no jacket. A truly relaxed ensemble.

He nodded politely at his intern and offered his hand for Mr. Banner to shake. A formality with an added bonus of a small smile for Gabriel's sake. "It's good to see you, Mr. Banner." He reached for his coffee, "I must say...I have been quite impressed with your publication thus far. How is the Quill going?"

Yes, he knew it by name. In fact, he had his assistant get every copy for him since the original that Gabriel had sent him.
__________________
pundantic is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 02:33 AM   #12 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Cinna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post

Hogsmeade weekends were the best. A chance to get out of the castle, do some shopping, Honeydukes of course and zonko's. But honestly she couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon in Hogsmeade than with the boyfriend. Apparently they were going to the three broomsticks. Of course food was always first. She really didn't mind she had done some dance stuff before they headed out here. So she was hungry and tired they could spend the rest of the afternoon here and she wouldn't mind at all.

She squeezed his hand as she followed him inside the shop and toward the counter. She didn't know what she wanted to eat. So she spent a lot of time looking over the menu. So much time that she didn't realize that Bart had already ordered for them. She glanced over to see what he got. "Ummm... what you got is fine." She gave him a small smile and flopped into a booth in the corner.


Bringing over the food Bart slid into the booth next to her. "You sure this is okay? I can get you something else." His mind on a few different things he glanced around to see who was all there. "Half expected to see mum and Helena today." He wouldn't mind to see his sister really, but he didn't need them coming to cramp his style either. Picking up his sandwich he took a bite. "So what do you want to do after we eat?" He really was game for anything, he was out of the castle, not doing homework, and not dealing with professors it was a score in his book so anything else was an added bonus.

"I do know something you have to do," grinning and taking another bite he looked at her. Maybe she'd think he was really meaning for her to do something, you never really knew what he would ask or be up to so it could be a possibility. "You have to tell me what you want for Christmas. I need ideas." He was rubbish with shopping and had his mother do most of it, but if she actually gave ideas then he could do better on his own.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 06:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,836

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default continued from high street
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
The Fifth Year laughed. Jackson's English was just cute. She was not one to correct things though, so she let it go. "Great! That's right," she confirmed. Unless he thought otherwise? She hoped not, because COOL friends sounded good. She turned around to make sure that he was following because she did not want this Korean boy to get lost in the middle of an old wizarding village.

Soon he was walking right beside Leah. Oh well, LONG LEGS. Hmmm, first destination? She honestly had no idea. Her plan was to chill and walk. Hopefully they would find something interesting to do then. As she was about to ask for any ideas, she heard the grumble. She grinned and poked his stomach. "Sureee, you just made me hungry too." Hunger was contagious yes? It was probably a fact with scientific evidence. Probably. "There are three good shops around here. The Hog's Head... which is a somewhat dark place, Madame Puddifoot's... that is for uh ACTUAL couples," she counted the places off her finger. She did not really like these two shops, the latter for a specific reason. Maybe they could go to that tea shop sometime. The two of them.

"And we have the Three Broomsticks - everybody's favorite." she said, stopping in front of the very shop. Oooh, nice timing.
So she didn't realize about the sentence that he'd said before? Good. Cool friends hanging out together... That doesn't sound bad at all. He tried to follow her lead so he wouldn't get lost and quickly he's already walked beside her. He didn't realize that he was walking while her hand wrapped around hers. First destination: Get something to eat first!

The Korean guy just listened to her explanation about the places that could be their destination to have a meal and drink. Hog's head, Madam Puddifoot's, Three Broomstick's. He seemed interested with Madam Puddifoot's tea shop but then Leah said that that place were full of lovey-dovey couple and since they're not a lovey-dovey couple yet so she chose The Broomsticks. He Jackson let her entered Three Broomsticks first.

His brown eyes scanned around, looked for a vacant space to be seated by them. This place was quite full because seemed like most Hogwarts students came here for hanging out. "I found an empty table!" He pointed at a small table for two at the back. Out of nowhere, he pulled her arm and quickly reached that table because he didn't want ANYBODY got that table. Hehehe. "What do you want for drink or eat?" He asked while he pulled a chair for her.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein
 
nanyjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Haha
Posts: 1,811

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
Default
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post


So she didn't realize about the sentence that he'd said before? Good. Cool friends hanging out together... That doesn't sound bad at all. He tried to follow her lead so he wouldn't get lost and quickly he's already walked beside her. He didn't realize that he was walking while her hand wrapped around hers. First destination: Get something to eat first!

The Korean guy just listened to her explanation about the places that could be their destination to have a meal and drink. Hog's head, Madam Puddifoot's, Three Broomstick's. He seemed interested with Madam Puddifoot's tea shop but then Leah said that that place were full of lovey-dovey couple and since they're not a lovey-dovey couple yet so she chose The Broomsticks. He Jackson let her entered Three Broomsticks first.

His brown eyes scanned around, looked for a vacant space to be seated by them. This place was quite full because seemed like most Hogwarts students came here for hanging out. "I found an empty table!" He pointed at a small table for two at the back. Out of nowhere, he pulled her arm and quickly reached that table because he didn't want ANYBODY got that table. Hehehe. "What do you want for drink or eat?" He asked while he pulled a chair for her.
Leah felt his hand wrapped around hers again and smiled sheepishly. She could not help but think about what he had said earlier. It was a mistake yes, but - what if he meant it? Ugh, she did not know what to feel. To be honest, it was not very difficult to imagine the two of them hanging out in Madame Puddifoot's as something more than "cool friends".

The Puff made her way into The Three Broomsticks first, inhaling the warm smell of Butterbeer and chocolate and things she loved. Now, someplace to sit. She recognized many students from Hogwarts who were here with their friends. Which meant almost no seats. As her dark brown eyes darted around for any sign of people leaving, she heard Jackson's discovery. Before she knew it, she was being pulled to the empty table, right before another pair could grab the place.

"Thank you," Leah said and took a seat on the chair he pulled out. She scanned the menu to decide on something to eat. "Uhhh I think I want a Butterbeer. And maybe some cookies! You?" she looked up at the boy. What were Hogsmeade weekend trips without a warm mug of Butterbeer and a couple of sweet food?
__________________
We live in a shockingly beautiful world.________________________________________

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club
nanyjj is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 04:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,836

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default *hello shopkeeper*
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
Leah felt his hand wrapped around hers again and smiled sheepishly. She could not help but think about what he had said earlier. It was a mistake yes, but - what if he meant it? Ugh, she did not know what to feel. To be honest, it was not very difficult to imagine the two of them hanging out in Madame Puddifoot's as something more than "cool friends".

The Puff made her way into The Three Broomsticks first, inhaling the warm smell of Butterbeer and chocolate and things she loved. Now, someplace to sit. She recognized many students from Hogwarts who were here with their friends. Which meant almost no seats. As her dark brown eyes darted around for any sign of people leaving, she heard Jackson's discovery. Before she knew it, she was being pulled to the empty table, right before another pair could grab the place.

"Thank you," Leah said and took a seat on the chair he pulled out. She scanned the menu to decide on something to eat. "Uhhh I think I want a Butterbeer. And maybe some cookies! You?" she looked up at the boy. What were Hogsmeade weekend trips without a warm mug of Butterbeer and a couple of sweet food?
Sweet gesture, Jackson. What a sweet gesture. First, opening the door, wrapping hand around hers and then pulling the chair for her. Isn't that a nice thing to do, huh? Well, he just... being himself, of course. But to be honest, he did have some girl friends back in Seoul and he could count by fingers how many times he'd done this to them. Usually to some girls that he thought that she was special. So, Leah was special for him.. Maybe?

Ehem. Stop thinking about that, Seunghyun.

Order? Okay. His brown eyes scanned the menu. He was not really hungry but when he noticed that there is mac and cheese on the menu, his mind could imagine the deliciousness of macaroni with creamy cheesy gooey cheese. Hmm... He loves pasta, especially mac and cheese. Gulp, he swallowed his saliva. Maybe he should order one. But he also wanted brownies too. Omo, which one should he order? Hmmm...

Mac and cheese.... Brownies... Mac and cheese... Brownies... Such a hard decision, huh?

Well, why not both?

"I'm gonna get mac and cheese, butterbeer... and brownies." Hehehe. "I'll place the order, just wait here." Then the Korean boy walked to the counter and made the order. "Hello, sir. We'd like two warm butterbeer, some assorted cookies, mac and cheese, and two slice of brownies, please?" How much all of that cost, by the way? He had a bunch of galleons on his pocket and hopefully it's enough for him treating his hufflepuff girl friend.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 06:06 PM   #16 (permalink)



DMGS & DMC
Mooncalf
 
SarcasticStrawberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 7,385

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christian Culloden
Fifth Year
x5
Default
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| seefood diet | Captain Sarcastic | oh a rinky tinky tinky!

SPOILER!!: Bart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Bringing over the food Bart slid into the booth next to her. "You sure this is okay? I can get you something else." His mind on a few different things he glanced around to see who was all there. "Half expected to see mum and Helena today." He wouldn't mind to see his sister really, but he didn't need them coming to cramp his style either. Picking up his sandwich he took a bite. "So what do you want to do after we eat?" He really was game for anything, he was out of the castle, not doing homework, and not dealing with professors it was a score in his book so anything else was an added bonus.

"I do know something you have to do," grinning and taking another bite he looked at her. Maybe she'd think he was really meaning for her to do something, you never really knew what he would ask or be up to so it could be a possibility. "You have to tell me what you want for Christmas. I need ideas." He was rubbish with shopping and had his mother do most of it, but if she actually gave ideas then he could do better on his own.


"Well I was kind of waiting tomato soup and a grilled cheese." She gave him one of her sweet little pouty smiles. Hehe. "But this is fine, too." She'd still eat it. That was going to work right? It wasn't like the food was going to go to waste. She should have just made up her mind while they were at the counter. "Yeah? You think. Maybe they will." Smiling at him and resting her head on his shoulder. She started eating, too. Nommimg on her food she shrugged. "I don't know. Honeydukes? Maybe Zonko's?" The quill shop. She really didn't need much. "What did you want to do?" She looked up at him and grinned. It didn't matter what they did.

"Oh? What's that?" Did she even what to know? You really didn't know what he would ask. He was smiling at her so it could be anything. She smiled back. She blinked. Christmas? "Mmmm. I don't know. What do you want?" Thats it ask him what he wants because she always had a hard time picking things out for him. Yeah. It was just around the corner. And she hadn't really given any thought into Christmas. But it wasn't just Christmas anymore was it. Now she was really grinning.
__________________

Last edited by SarcasticStrawberry; 05-27-2015 at 09:02 PM.
SarcasticStrawberry is offline  
Old 05-28-2015, 04:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Melek stomped into the Three Broomsticks and plopped down into a booth. She threw her bag onto the seat beside her. She sighed and buried her head, waiting on her friend to come meet her. Mel had been holed up in the Ravenclaw tower for too long doing homework after homework and studying for her exams. Melek havent hung out with anyone all year so far it seems. She sighed and pouted.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 05-28-2015, 05:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
Melek stomped into the Three Broomsticks and plopped down into a booth. She threw her bag onto the seat beside her. She sighed and buried her head, waiting on her friend to come meet her. Mel had been holed up in the Ravenclaw tower for too long doing homework after homework and studying for her exams. Melek havent hung out with anyone all year so far it seems. She sighed and pouted.
Yaaaay, Lux was looking forward to spending some time with Mel. It had been a while since they last hung out, and she was sure that her friend was busy with studying. She could totally sympathize with that since that had taken up a lot of her time last term.

Entering The Three Broomsticks, she made a beeline right towards Mel's table. It wasn't hard to see that the older girl wasn't in the best of moods. Awww. Lux didn't like that and wondered what was wrong. Maybe it was being holed up for so long "Hey!" Putting her bag down on the table, she took a seat across from her friend. "How are things?" Wasn't it nice to have a chance to destress?
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 05-28-2015, 05:43 AM   #19 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Yaaaay, Lux was looking forward to spending some time with Mel. It had been a while since they last hung out, and she was sure that her friend was busy with studying. She could totally sympathize with that since that had taken up a lot of her time last term.

Entering The Three Broomsticks, she made a beeline right towards Mel's table. It wasn't hard to see that the older girl wasn't in the best of moods. Awww. Lux didn't like that and wondered what was wrong. Maybe it was being holed up for so long "Hey!" Putting her bag down on the table, she took a seat across from her friend. "How are things?" Wasn't it nice to have a chance to destress?
Melek looked up as Lux sat down. A smile came to her face, "Hey, Lux! Eh, so so... I mean with NEWTs at the end of this year as well as with all the homework and exams and whatnot... I barely ever come out of the tower nowadays..." Mel sighed and leaned her head against her hand and her elbow leaned on the tabletop. "Speaking of homework..." She gestured to her bag next to her. "Oh and anyways... how are you? How are things? How are you and Bay?" She smirked and teased
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 05-29-2015, 02:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,758

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

SPOILER!!: Braedon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post


What can't he do here? What he can't kiss her here? "Whhaaaatt I was just being the gentlemen and giving you a greeting is all." he smirked at her. I mean he would have loved to kiss her on the lips but she seemed to be embarrassed about that. He saw her blushing and thought it was quite adorable. "Why are you worried about what others think anyways?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow. He shrugged back and said, "Oh of course opposites attract. Well most of the time. I mean it works in my favor." he smirked. He wasn't being overly confident. Pssshh of course not. As he sat there gazing at her, he heard her comment and it took him off guard and he laughed. "Yeah but I think it would be kind of creepy just me taking a picture of you. Just like look here is my friend *imitates a camera click sound* Here is a pic!" he goofily waved around his hand. Hopefully she saw his point.

When he asked how she was, he felt relieved to know she was doing well. "Well I am happy for you.." He truly meant that. "Oh right your brother.." he said remembering Isla telling him. "I am glad he can walk again. Ooooh an internship at a bakery?" he said intrigued by that news. "You must have been happy to be around all those baked goods I can imagine." he grinned. I mean he would have been happy being around surfboards if he interned at Surfing company. Less likely though. "Me? Oh I have been good. Yeah nothing too much going on. School is school you know. I am just gonna be happy graduating soon. I don't know what I am gonna do though." he told her honestly.


Isla sighed. "I know, I know. Thank you." She smiled and took another look over the menu. So why did she care what other people thought about them? "Not necessarily everyone. Just a few people. It's complicated." She answered, deciding not to make eye contact or else she would end up telling him everything.

"Well we'll see about us then. I mean we can be pretty similar." She smirked. Though she secretly hoped that they would still be attracted to each other even though they did have similarities. The brunette laughed as Braedon tried to mimic a camera and she did a pose. "Okay that makes sense, but you're already creepy, Brae." She teased him.

She smiled as he said he was happy to hear that she was doing well. "Thanks, yeah the bakery was amazing. I learned to bake so many delicious things but I got way too much flour in my hair. Showers were awful." She laughed.

"Well you're not supposed to know what you want to do at your age. I'm older than you and I don't even know what I'm going to do."
Isla said, putting a hand on his to let him know that he shouldn't worry. "I could see you being a lifeguard or something. Be the hero that saves muggle's lives from drowning." She laughed.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 05-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
Melek looked up as Lux sat down. A smile came to her face, "Hey, Lux! Eh, so so... I mean with NEWTs at the end of this year as well as with all the homework and exams and whatnot... I barely ever come out of the tower nowadays..." Mel sighed and leaned her head against her hand and her elbow leaned on the tabletop. "Speaking of homework..." She gestured to her bag next to her. "Oh and anyways... how are you? How are things? How are you and Bay?" She smirked and teased
It was nice to see Mel smile, and Lux smiled back at her. Stinking NEWTs. They were such a pain in the butt and she was not looking forward to taking them.

"I spent a lot of last term studying and doing homework too, so I totally get how that feels." It would be the same thing all over next term but WORSE. She would get through them though; she would have to in order to become a potioneer because good grades were very important. Thank goodness she had talked to Professor Culloden about that, because otherwise she wouldn't have known what grades to go for on half of her tests.

Eyes traveled to Mel's bag, and she gave a slight frown. "Can't escape from homework, huh. Well, let's forget all about it for the moment!" That's what she was doing, and she hadn't even started the Ancient Runes assignment yet! Since she was probably going down the drawing route, Lux wasn't too worried about it. Professor Botros might end up receiving a bunch of stick figures.

"I'm pretty good! So is Bay! Everything is nice. How are you?" She hoped good despite the stress.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 12:34 AM   #22 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

SPOILER!!: Lux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
It was nice to see Mel smile, and Lux smiled back at her. Stinking NEWTs. They were such a pain in the butt and she was not looking forward to taking them.

"I spent a lot of last term studying and doing homework too, so I totally get how that feels." It would be the same thing all over next term but WORSE. She would get through them though; she would have to in order to become a potioneer because good grades were very important. Thank goodness she had talked to Professor Culloden about that, because otherwise she wouldn't have known what grades to go for on half of her tests.

Eyes traveled to Mel's bag, and she gave a slight frown. "Can't escape from homework, huh. Well, let's forget all about it for the moment!" That's what she was doing, and she hadn't even started the Ancient Runes assignment yet! Since she was probably going down the drawing route, Lux wasn't too worried about it. Professor Botros might end up receiving a bunch of stick figures.

"I'm pretty good! So is Bay! Everything is nice. How are you?" She hoped good despite the stress.


"Probably be worse next year for ya though... I know the NEWTs are getting me more nervous than the OWLs ever did..." She sighed and messed with her hair. Melek thought about her progress through Hogwarts from transferring to Hogwarts for the third year through now what has happened in her seventh year. A lot had happened and a lot had changed... and to be honest, she is going to be sad and missing this place come end of the term even if she refuses to admit it.

"Yeah... got homework coming out from all places..." She nodded, "I will gladly forget about it for a bit and have fun with you." Melek smiled and looked at him. "That is good that you too are good and everything is nice... and well I am fine except for school..." Mel giggled and smiled.
__________________
Somnium is offline  
Old 05-30-2015, 08:36 PM   #23 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,636

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Cinna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post

"Well I was kind of waiting tomato soup and a grilled cheese." She gave him one of her sweet little pouty smiles. Hehe. "But this is fine, too." She'd still eat it. That was going to work right? It wasn't like the food was going to go to waste. She should have just made up her mind while they were at the counter. "Yeah? You think. Maybe they will." Smiling at him and resting her head on his shoulder. She started eating, too. Nommimg on her food she shrugged. "I don't know. Honeydukes? Maybe Zonko's?" The quill shop. She really didn't need much. "What did you want to do?" She looked up at him and grinned. It didn't matter what they did.

"Oh? What's that?" Did she even what to know? You really didn't know what he would ask. He was smiling at her so it could be anything. She smiled back. She blinked. Christmas? "Mmmm. I don't know. What do you want?" Thats it ask him what he wants because she always had a hard time picking things out for him. Yeah. It was just around the corner. And she hadn't really given any thought into Christmas. But it wasn't just Christmas anymore was it. Now she was really grinning.


Oh.. oh.. no.. crap! So she did want something else. Bart set down the food and got up, "I'll go grab what you want no problem." He could take the other part of the food back to school and eat later. Though she then said she'd eat what he got. Hesitating a moment he sat back down. "Next time I'll get whatever you want." He'd remember the next time. Feeling her head on his shoulder he smiled before looking back at his food. "Oh I don't know, I guess I should look around for a gift for mum and Cossy if there is anything here. Might just send Frump to get something." Hogsmeade was nice, but he at times didn't think they had what his parents would want. "Zonko's for Rebecca though." He hadn't gotten his potion exactly the way he wanted so using it on her for a Christmas present would have wait.

She didn't know and then she asked him the same question, "Oh no, you aren't getting out of this. You need to give me some ideas." He knew that trick, he used it all the time. "I'll tell you, once you've told me." He grinned as he took another bit of his sandwich. "Shopping was always so much easier when mum just did it for me, but with Helena she'll probably be too busy." Though he might ask anyway, because if he could pawn it off on someone else, why not.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 05-31-2015, 03:22 AM   #24 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,597

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arrow Enright
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
He was dressed casually- it was good of Mr. Banner to notice. Of course, the young man had earned such a comfortable state of attire as the two worked quite closely this past summer. There was little need to dress up for Gabriel. And for Edward that meant a less formal shoes and no jacket. A truly relaxed ensemble.

He nodded politely at his intern and offered his hand for Mr. Banner to shake. A formality with an added bonus of a small smile for Gabriel's sake. "It's good to see you, Mr. Banner." He reached for his coffee, "I must say...I have been quite impressed with your publication thus far. How is the Quill going?"

Yes, he knew it by name. In fact, he had his assistant get every copy for him since the original that Gabriel had sent him.
Gabe returned the handshake firmly. Something else he'd learned from the man sitting in front of him.

"Likewise, Mr. Emerson." Pause. "Have you eaten anything today? Did you want to order something....besides coffee?" It was difficult not to slip back into intern mode...as Gabe had seen to these more menial tasks in his post. And he vividly remembered the heart attack, okay? His concern wasn't without reason.

"...and thank you. It's been going well. We're looking at different ideas to increase reader interaction." Perhaps Mr. Emerson had ideas...
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 05-31-2015, 07:09 PM   #25 (permalink)



DMGS & DMC
Mooncalf
 
SarcasticStrawberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 7,385

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christian Culloden
Fifth Year
x5
Default
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| seefood diet | Captain Sarcastic | oh a rinky tinky tinky!

SPOILER!!: Bart <3 Yes she made me add the heart XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Oh.. oh.. no.. crap! So she did want something else. Bart set down the food and got up, "I'll go grab what you want no problem." He could take the other part of the food back to school and eat later. Though she then said she'd eat what he got. Hesitating a moment he sat back down. "Next time I'll get whatever you want." He'd remember the next time. Feeling her head on his shoulder he smiled before looking back at his food. "Oh I don't know, I guess I should look around for a gift for mum and Cossy if there is anything here. Might just send Frump to get something." Hogsmeade was nice, but he at times didn't think they had what his parents would want. "Zonko's for Rebecca though." He hadn't gotten his potion exactly the way he wanted so using it on her for a Christmas present would have wait.

She didn't know and then she asked him the same question, "Oh no, you aren't getting out of this. You need to give me some ideas." He knew that trick, he used it all the time. "I'll tell you, once you've told me." He grinned as he took another bit of his sandwich. "Shopping was always so much easier when mum just did it for me, but with Helena she'll probably be too busy." Though he might ask anyway, because if he could pawn it off on someone else, why not.


"No...no its fine. Really I'll eat whatever." She really couldn't help but to smile. He was just to good to her. She was fine with what he had gotten her. She looked at him. Patting the seat beside her to sit down. "It's fine." She eyed his hesitation. Smiling when he did sit back down. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Anything?" She giggled a bit and took a bite of her food. Snuggling up to him, she took another bite. "I can help you. Look around. I need to look around for dad and Raeanne too. And a few other people." But there was no way that she would be able to find something for everyone in Hogsmeade. She would have to do most of her Christmas shopping during break. She snorted. "Something to make her disappear would be nice." Grinning up at him. If only it was that easy.

That was the problem though, she really didn't know what she wanted for Christmas. She really wasn't that picky about what she got. Honestly she was more concerned with what she was going to get him. Oh she knew something, it also reminded her that she needed to tell him about the art show. "Well.. I do need a new dress. Maybe that could be something." But she could just make it herself. But effort. "Okay. Now you need to give me some ideas for you." Because she had no clue about what to get him. She was always terrible at gifting for him or everyone really. "She's done a pretty good job for you then." She laughed. She had figured this all along.
__________________
SarcasticStrawberry is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212