sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1416 users online including...
salevamcodong027 , Marinasyn , Montanadbh , Arnoldprecy , JerryGrild , Montanavgg

6 members
1410 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 40: May - August 2015


Term 40: May - August 2015 Term Forty: Don't Follow The Spiders (September 2086-June 2087)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:48 PM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Gryffindor Gryffindor House Table


banner by Schuyler Emmons (Cedric)

The Lions sit under a brand new scarlet and gold banner representing their house. Their solid, shiny wooden table is nicely polished with all the place settings perfectly set. It was once said that the Hogwarts House Elves are the best in the world. It is up to your stomach to agree... but surely it will! Why wouldn't it like elf cooking?

If you're thirsty, there is also fresh pumpkin juice and water on the table, regardless of whether or not it is actually mealtime.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:55 AM   #2 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,285
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Ian had a large pair of oversized Dr. Dre Beats headphones on his head when he walked into the Great Hall.

Which was completely abandoned.

Which was weird.

Wtf, did everyone go on a Hogsmeade trip he didn't know about? For all he knew, it was probably the middle of summer break and he hadn't even realized. It wouldn't be the first time he accidentally stayed at the castle during a day off. Oops.

Oh well, long as the elves were still making food.
Moving his head to the beat of the music, Ian made his way over to the Gryffindor table and began to pile food onto his plate. He'd been living off chocolate bars and video games for the past couple days (something to which the bags under his eyes and messy blond curls testified), so he was kind of starving.
__________________

— the sun & the moon —
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 05-20-2015, 06:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Ian had a large pair of oversized Dr. Dre Beats headphones on his head when he walked into the Great Hall.

Which was completely abandoned.

Which was weird.

Wtf, did everyone go on a Hogsmeade trip he didn't know about? For all he knew, it was probably the middle of summer break and he hadn't even realized. It wouldn't be the first time he accidentally stayed at the castle during a day off. Oops.

Oh well, long as the elves were still making food.
Moving his head to the beat of the music, Ian made his way over to the Gryffindor table and began to pile food onto his plate. He'd been living off chocolate bars and video games for the past couple days (something to which the bags under his eyes and messy blond curls testified), so he was kind of starving.
Heading into the Great Hall, Lux was surprised to see it empty... Well, Ian was there, but otherwise no one was to be seen. Was she missing something, or had lunch been moved to another time?

Slightly confused, she shrugged it off and headed over to him. Maybe she didn't particularly LIKE Ian, but she didn't DISLIKE him either. Besides, his company was better than none and at least he didn't hit on her. He probably came on to everyone else, and she felt happy and special that she seemed to be the exception.

Taking a seat beside him, she noticed how tired he looked. He also kind of smelled??? Nope, she wasn't going to comment on that because she was NICE. "Hey. How have you been?" Because he looked like a train wreck and hopefully he was okay, because the boy hadn't even brushed his hair.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 05-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
The third year was going to move her hands from her friends eyes but before given the chance they were grabbed in the boys own. Having her hands held about his waist was different to say the least but she didn't mind it even as she was lead towards the tables. It was slightly harder to walk this way which made her laugh quietly.

"If you say so," she agreed without any fuss a grin still in place. "However after you've eaten I wanna talk to you about something from awhile back." Hady gave no hint as to what she was talking about but there was a playful happiness in her eyes that clearly showed it was nothing bad.


Despite the slightly awkward shuffling, Zeke continued until they were at the Gryffindor table, only then letting go of her hands so that he could slide onto the bench and get stuck into FOOD... hash browns... and gems too! It was a potatoey kind of day.

He only looked up from his food when Hady mentioned having to talk to him about something. "Sounds serious," he mused, brows raised, adding to his plate. "Do I need to be concerned?" he asked. She already had him wondering, wondering, and CONFUSED. Why did this always happen when he was about to EAT?

With his features relaxing, Zeke took a generous bite off a hash brown, hands only, no cutlery needed.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 05-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Zeke
Despite the slightly awkward shuffling, Zeke continued until they were at the Gryffindor table, only then letting go of her hands so that he could slide onto the bench and get stuck into FOOD... hash browns... and gems too! It was a potatoey kind of day.

He only looked up from his food when Hady mentioned having to talk to him about something. "Sounds serious," he mused, brows raised, adding to his plate. "Do I need to be concerned?" he asked. She already had him wondering, wondering, and CONFUSED. Why did this always happen when he was about to EAT?

With his features relaxing, Zeke took a generous bite off a hash brown, hands only, no cutlery needed.

She shuffled about behind him until her hands were let go. Slipping onto the bench beside Zeke she cast a glance along the table to see who else was around. It was different for her to be sitting somewhere else but it wasn't bad either and she didn't mind it as much as she thought she would.

Hady kept quiet while her bestie started his meal only coming to his rescue when she spotted the raised eyebrow and him asking if he should be concerned. "Nope, not at all. I already told you it's nothing bad at all," she assured him with a happy smile. Deciding not to keep him guessing so much so that he could enjoy his breakfast she gave him a small nudge to the side with her elbow as she dropped her voice to a whisper, "Think back to when we spoke about our talents and a promise I made you." He'd remember right?
Kolyander is offline  
Old 05-23-2015, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #ba93d8 | #36454f
Posts: 13,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Divination. Gastromancy.

At this point Zander was positive that Professor Morgan was basically just making these names up. Zander could do it too. Like tableomancy. The divination of wood patterns on tables. Foodomancy. The divination of what your favorite foods say about you. Boredomancy. When thinking about divination makes you wanna fall asleep.

See? Anyone could do it.

But alas, homework wasn't an optional thing... Unfortunately. So here Zander was waiting to do it. Luckily AJ had agreed to work with him, so hopefully it wouldn't take too long to get through. They just had to figure out what stomach noises meant, right? Not too bad. Zander had done worse. Sigh.
__________________

______________________________________________#grimgang
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 05-23-2015, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21,878
Graduated
Default
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: LOL, Zander
Divination. Gastromancy.

At this point Zander was positive that Professor Morgan was basically just making these names up. Zander could do it too. Like tableomancy. The divination of wood patterns on tables. Foodomancy. The divination of what your favorite foods say about you. Boredomancy. When thinking about divination makes you wanna fall asleep.

See? Anyone could do it.

But alas, homework wasn't an optional thing... Unfortunately. So here Zander was waiting to do it. Luckily AJ had agreed to work with him, so hopefully it wouldn't take too long to get through. They just had to figure out what stomach noises meant, right? Not too bad. Zander had done worse. Sigh.


It went without saying that the latest Divination lesson was her favorite so far. What other professor would let them nom until their bellies were full, take them to a graveyard, and then let them out fart each other to see what their futures held? Speaking of which, AJ still needed to owl her parents about what her farts say about her. Her mom did always say it would be nice to know what their money was going towards. AJ was just being a nice daughter and keeping her mom informed. Too bad there wasn't a way to send an actual fartogram. She could fart in a jar, but it just wouldn't be the same. Sigh.

The lion needed to get a move on because she was always running late, and poor Zander was surely rethinking asking her to work with him. Better not give him time to dwell on that. Making her way over to the lion table, she spotted Zander and flopped down on an empty seat beside him.

"At least we get to eat," she said as a greeting to her friend. Hello's were so last year. Was he ready because before making her way down here she already downed some soda and her stomach was already in a fit.
MudInMyBlood is offline  
Old 05-24-2015, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,285
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Heading into the Great Hall, Lux was surprised to see it empty... Well, Ian was there, but otherwise no one was to be seen. Was she missing something, or had lunch been moved to another time?

Slightly confused, she shrugged it off and headed over to him. Maybe she didn't particularly LIKE Ian, but she didn't DISLIKE him either. Besides, his company was better than none and at least he didn't hit on her. He probably came on to everyone else, and she felt happy and special that she seemed to be the exception.

Taking a seat beside him, she noticed how tired he looked. He also kind of smelled??? Nope, she wasn't going to comment on that because she was NICE. "Hey. How have you been?" Because he looked like a train wreck and hopefully he was okay, because the boy hadn't even brushed his hair.
Ian, unable to hear Lux due to the obnoxiously loud volume of his headphones, continued to bob his head and stuff his face without realizing he had company.
__________________

— the sun & the moon —
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 05-24-2015, 10:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #ba93d8 | #36454f
Posts: 13,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default Divi post 1 (i'm just gonna start counting now maybe??)
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: AJ kills me, man
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
It went without saying that the latest Divination lesson was her favorite so far. What other professor would let them nom until their bellies were full, take them to a graveyard, and then let them out fart each other to see what their futures held? Speaking of which, AJ still needed to owl her parents about what her farts say about her. Her mom did always say it would be nice to know what their money was going towards. AJ was just being a nice daughter and keeping her mom informed. Too bad there wasn't a way to send an actual fartogram. She could fart in a jar, but it just wouldn't be the same. Sigh.

The lion needed to get a move on because she was always running late, and poor Zander was surely rethinking asking her to work with him. Better not give him time to dwell on that. Making her way over to the lion table, she spotted Zander and flopped down on an empty seat beside him.

"At least we get to eat," she said as a greeting to her friend. Hello's were so last year. Was he ready because before making her way down here she already downed some soda and her stomach was already in a fit.

Zander was starting to wonder where AJ was, but he wasn't worried or anything. Maybe if it was someone else, but he knew AJ pretty well by now... Maybe a little too well, actually. But well enough to know that she normally kept her word and that she'd be here. Plus she seemed to dislike homework as much as he did so that was always a plus. And Zander wasn't all that into the last divination lesson, but AJ on the other hand was ALL over it. So that might be an advantage too.

Or it might be a total disaster.

It was always up in the air with this Valentine child. Ahem. Speaking of the crazy unicorn girl AJ ahem.

He gave her a grin as she walked up towards the table. "You could say that again," he grinned as he looked over to the table full of food. See, AJ definitely had the same thoughts on homework. It was terrible. But food wasn't all that bad, so he'd do it. "So we've just got to take the potion... And erm... Put it in our food, right?" he asked while reaching into his bag to retrieve the gas potion stuff. Oh and also, he needed some food for his plate, so he went ahead and grabbed some of that too. Focusing especially on chicken, because man chicken was GREAT stuff. Oh and a slice of pizza too. Mhm. House elves made it best.
__________________

______________________________________________#grimgang
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 10:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

She shuffled about behind him until her hands were let go. Slipping onto the bench beside Zeke she cast a glance along the table to see who else was around. It was different for her to be sitting somewhere else but it wasn't bad either and she didn't mind it as much as she thought she would.

Hady kept quiet while her bestie started his meal only coming to his rescue when she spotted the raised eyebrow and him asking if he should be concerned. "Nope, not at all. I already told you it's nothing bad at all," she assured him with a happy smile. Deciding not to keep him guessing so much so that he could enjoy his breakfast she gave him a small nudge to the side with her elbow as she dropped her voice to a whisper, "Think back to when we spoke about our talents and a promise I made you." He'd remember right?


His brows relaxed as Hady reassured him that it was nothing bad at all. Okay. Not bad... not bad.... he still had no clue. Biting off another generous mouthful of his hash brown - or what was left of it - he turned his attention back to Hady as she nudged him.

Talents?

He heard her whisper talents, and for a moment he had to think of all the conversations they'd had together. Talents. Talents...

OH!

"Are you going to dance for me?" he asked, the words tumbling from his mouth before he could stop himself. "Not like, but like... are you showing me how to dance?" he tried to amend his question. And, did this mean HE had to dance as well? He was pretty darn awful at it, or really really good... depending on how highly you rated feet shuffling and arm swinging.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Zeke
His brows relaxed as Hady reassured him that it was nothing bad at all. Okay. Not bad... not bad.... he still had no clue. Biting off another generous mouthful of his hash brown - or what was left of it - he turned his attention back to Hady as she nudged him.

Talents?

He heard her whisper talents, and for a moment he had to think of all the conversations they'd had together. Talents. Talents...

OH!

"Are you going to dance for me?" he asked, the words tumbling from his mouth before he could stop himself. "Not like, but like... are you showing me how to dance?" he tried to amend his question. And, did this mean HE had to dance as well? He was pretty darn awful at it, or really really good... depending on how highly you rated feet shuffling and arm swinging.

Sitting at the Gryffinfor table wasn't so bad and gave her a whole different view of things. She while Zeke enjoyed his breakfast Hady quietly took to looking around the room and everyone in it.

At her whispered words she could tell it was taking him a moment to rethink over all their talks, which really over the year was quite a lot. So she didn't mind it taking him a minute or two before he remembered...or well blurted it out. Quickly glancing around to make sure no one heard or was around she slowly looked back at him and nodded her head. "That was the idea, if you're up for it anyway." She grinned happily not even suggesting that she might just happen to want him to give it a try also...maybe?
Kolyander is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 11:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
SPOILER!!: Zeke
His brows relaxed as Hady reassured him that it was nothing bad at all. Okay. Not bad... not bad.... he still had no clue. Biting off another generous mouthful of his hash brown - or what was left of it - he turned his attention back to Hady as she nudged him.

Talents?

He heard her whisper talents, and for a moment he had to think of all the conversations they'd had together. Talents. Talents...

OH!

"Are you going to dance for me?" he asked, the words tumbling from his mouth before he could stop himself. "Not like, but like... are you showing me how to dance?" he tried to amend his question. And, did this mean HE had to dance as well? He was pretty darn awful at it, or really really good... depending on how highly you rated feet shuffling and arm swinging.

Sitting at the Gryffinfor table wasn't so bad and gave her a whole different view of things. She while Zeke enjoyed his breakfast Hady quietly took to looking around the room and everyone in it.

At her whispered words she could tell it was taking him a moment to rethink over all their talks, which really over the year was quite a lot. So she didn't mind it taking him a minute or two before he remembered...or well blurted it out. Quickly glancing around to make sure no one heard or was around she slowly looked back at him and nodded her head. "That was the idea, if you're up for it anyway." She grinned happily not even suggesting that she might just happen to want him to give it a try also...maybe?


If he was right with where this was going, then he was going to need his energy, so without hesitation he filled a goblet with juice, and filled one for Hady too - in case she decided she wanted some - and took a measured swig of it whilst mulling over the idea.

Her confirmation was all he needed, and so he nodded in response. "Sure, I'm up for it." When was he ever not up for something? Hhhmm? That being said, if there ever was a time, dancing might be one of them. Still he'd give it a go.

Judging by the fact that Hady seemed to be keeping this all hush hush, he lowered his voice a little too. "So... where are we doing this?" He assumed it wouldn't be happening on the staff dais, or on one of the house tables, people didn't need to see this.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 11:59 AM   #13 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Zeke
If he was right with where this was going, then he was going to need his energy, so without hesitation he filled a goblet with juice, and filled one for Hady too - in case she decided she wanted some - and took a measured swig of it whilst mulling over the idea.

Her confirmation was all he needed, and so he nodded in response. "Sure, I'm up for it." When was he ever not up for something? Hhhmm? That being said, if there ever was a time, dancing might be one of them. Still he'd give it a go.

Judging by the fact that Hady seemed to be keeping this all hush hush, he lowered his voice a little too. "So... where are we doing this?" He assumed it wouldn't be happening on the staff dais, or on one of the house tables, people didn't need to see this.
Hady accepted the juice filled goblet with a quiet 'thanks' taking a few small sips. Might as well keep herself hydrated if she'd be dancing...or maybe they'd be dancing? If he was willing enough to give it a go. In the back of her mind she sorta hoped he would even if he thought he was horrible. It would just be more fun that way and well not so embarrassing on her part. She wouldn't beg him or anything though if he really didn't want to.

Quickly her grin turned into a bright smile the second he agreed. Yay! This was a good start to her morning. A very good start.

Setting the goblet down on the table but keeping her hand around it in case she wanted more she looked over at him continuing with a soft whisper. "Well I did have a place in mind that would work rather well if no one else is there.." That was the problem with the place she had in mind. If someone else was using it then she'd have to find a different place where not many people were around...no people would be even better though.
Kolyander is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 12:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Hady accepted the juice filled goblet with a quiet 'thanks' taking a few small sips. Might as well keep herself hydrated if she'd be dancing...or maybe they'd be dancing? If he was willing enough to give it a go. In the back of her mind she sorta hoped he would even if he thought he was horrible. It would just be more fun that way and well not so embarrassing on her part. She wouldn't beg him or anything though if he really didn't want to.

Quickly her grin turned into a bright smile the second he agreed. Yay! This was a good start to her morning. A very good start.

Setting the goblet down on the table but keeping her hand around it in case she wanted more she looked over at him continuing with a soft whisper. "Well I did have a place in mind that would work rather well if no one else is there.." That was the problem with the place she had in mind. If someone else was using it then she'd have to find a different place where not many people were around...no people would be even better though.


Juice and potatoes went down a treat, he made a mental note of this for later, perhaps breakfast tomorrow he'd repeat this procedure, and enjoy the tasty crunchy, tangy goodness. So much goodness. Zeke wiped his hands on a serviette before wiping his mouth. Was he more presentable? He hoped so.

He leant his head in a little to hear Hady's reply to his question, eager to know where this was going to take place. When she said she had an idea, he was eager to hear more, expecting her to tell him the location outright. She looked pleased about something though, so he could only assume that it would be awesome.

"Are you going to tell me? Or are you going to leave me hanging?" he asked, turning in his seat to face her properly now. He was done, pretty much done, he'd pass seconds today, just for her.

__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 12:46 PM   #15 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Finishing off her juice while Zeke cleaned himself up she was ready. Presentation wasn't much of a big deal today since it was a weekend and all but she was clean and and such. Clean, comfy and hyper. Lovely combo for her.

"The room of requirement," She whispered in reply twisting on the bench to face him. "Hopefully no one else if there, so if you're ready we can go?" He was done right? Seeing he wasn't still eating she assumed so and moved to get to her feet standing beside him until he was ready, lightly bouncing about on her feet. Could they go now? Please?!
Kolyander is offline  
Old 05-25-2015, 09:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Ian, unable to hear Lux due to the obnoxiously loud volume of his headphones, continued to bob his head and stuff his face without realizing he had company.
...He wasn't answering.

Almost TOO slowly, Lux realized that of COURSE Ian wasn't answering; he couldn't even hear her with his headphones turned up on full blast. How she had not heard it in the first place was beyond her, as was how he could listen to music that loud without going deaf.

Smiling, she pulled the headphones off of his ears. "How's it going?" Could he hear her? Or did she have to yell? Hehe.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 02:08 AM   #17 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,285
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
...He wasn't answering.

Almost TOO slowly, Lux realized that of COURSE Ian wasn't answering; he couldn't even hear her with his headphones turned up on full blast. How she had not heard it in the first place was beyond her, as was how he could listen to music that loud without going deaf.

Smiling, she pulled the headphones off of his ears. "How's it going?" Could he hear her? Or did she have to yell? Hehe.
Ian jumped in his seat, startled, when the latest Kendrick Lamar album came to an abrupt end and instead a girlish voice tickled his eardrums. He looked to the source of the sound and sighed.

Right. Mermaid Chick.

He ignored her question and continued eating. "Sup?"
__________________

— the sun & the moon —
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 07:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Ian jumped in his seat, startled, when the latest Kendrick Lamar album came to an abrupt end and instead a girlish voice tickled his eardrums. He looked to the source of the sound and sighed.

Right. Mermaid Chick.

He ignored her question and continued eating. "Sup?"
Oops.

Lux hadn't meant to make Ian jump, but she had to admit that it was a little funny. Amused, she giggled. Sometimes it was fun startling people, and honestly she didn't intend to do it half the time. Sometimes she worked to scare Kace though because he enjoyed sneaking up on her.

Now that she had his attention, Lux set about piling some food on her plate. "Well, after I am done eating, I was thinking about exploring the castle. Do you like exploring?" It was a lot of fun, especially when you did it with friends.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 07:11 PM   #19 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,285
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Oops.

Lux hadn't meant to make Ian jump, but she had to admit that it was a little funny. Amused, she giggled. Sometimes it was fun startling people, and honestly she didn't intend to do it half the time. Sometimes she worked to scare Kace though because he enjoyed sneaking up on her.

Now that she had his attention, Lux set about piling some food on her plate. "Well, after I am done eating, I was thinking about exploring the castle. Do you like exploring?" It was a lot of fun, especially when you did it with friends.
Ian was licking the toast syrup from his fingers when Lux spoke, going on about exploring the castle. And did he like to explore?

"Hell yeah. I'm good at it, too. Found some old dinosaur bones in my parents' backyard two years ago," he said, then gulped down the rest of his orange juice. He turned to Lux for the first time since the girl arrived and raised an eyebrow. "Why, are you inviting me?"
__________________

— the sun & the moon —
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 05-26-2015, 10:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21,878
Graduated
Default Divination Homework #1 - Post 1
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: my poor, poor Zander just doesn't even know what he is in store for
Zander was starting to wonder where AJ was, but he wasn't worried or anything. Maybe if it was someone else, but he knew AJ pretty well by now... Maybe a little too well, actually. But well enough to know that she normally kept her word and that she'd be here. Plus she seemed to dislike homework as much as he did so that was always a plus. And Zander wasn't all that into the last divination lesson, but AJ on the other hand was ALL over it. So that might be an advantage too.

Or it might be a total disaster.

It was always up in the air with this Valentine child. Ahem. Speaking of the crazy unicorn girl AJ ahem.

He gave her a grin as she walked up towards the table. "You could say that again," he grinned as he looked over to the table full of food. See, AJ definitely had the same thoughts on homework. It was terrible. But food wasn't all that bad, so he'd do it. "So we've just got to take the potion... And erm... Put it in our food, right?" he asked while reaching into his bag to retrieve the gas potion stuff. Oh and also, he needed some food for his plate, so he went ahead and grabbed some of that too. Focusing especially on chicken, because man chicken was GREAT stuff. Oh and a slice of pizza too. Mhm. House elves made it best.


Food loving buddies were the best kind of buddies. It seemed like those were always guys too. Weird. Surely other girls liked to eat too? This was why she always had more boy friends because girls were just too complicated. Bet if she was working with Angel rather than Zeke in the last lesson it would have been a totally different experience. Angel frowned upon farts, but she was missing out. What kind of contests did SHE have at slumber parties, hmmm?

"Yup. Easy enough, huh?" Only did it REALLY matter if they put it in their food or if they just swallowed and at something right after? AJ didn't really feel like any added drama so she wasn't going to question it. She would just do it like the professor wanted them to. While Zander gathered food from the table like a sane person, AJ reached into her bag and pulled out a ziplock bag. Inside of it was a very tightly wrapped taco with all the trimmings. How long had it been in there? She wasn't exactly sure. "Why aren't there ever tacos?" she asked as if everybody just carried around tacos in their bag on the daily. Picking up her potion she poured it over her taco as if it were hot sauce and downed it in two bites. Looking up at Zander she realized he hadn't gotten as far as she had. "Better hurry up and eat that chicken because tacos do me dirty." Beam.
MudInMyBlood is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 12:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #ba93d8 | #36454f
Posts: 13,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jonah Upstead
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default Divi hw #2
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: oh he can only imagine how much worse it can get LULZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Food loving buddies were the best kind of buddies. It seemed like those were always guys too. Weird. Surely other girls liked to eat too? This was why she always had more boy friends because girls were just too complicated. Bet if she was working with Angel rather than Zeke in the last lesson it would have been a totally different experience. Angel frowned upon farts, but she was missing out. What kind of contests did SHE have at slumber parties, hmmm?

"Yup. Easy enough, huh?" Only did it REALLY matter if they put it in their food or if they just swallowed and at something right after? AJ didn't really feel like any added drama so she wasn't going to question it. She would just do it like the professor wanted them to. While Zander gathered food from the table like a sane person, AJ reached into her bag and pulled out a ziplock bag. Inside of it was a very tightly wrapped taco with all the trimmings. How long had it been in there? She wasn't exactly sure. "Why aren't there ever tacos?" she asked as if everybody just carried around tacos in their bag on the daily. Picking up her potion she poured it over her taco as if it were hot sauce and downed it in two bites. Looking up at Zander she realized he hadn't gotten as far as she had. "Better hurry up and eat that chicken because tacos do me dirty." Beam.

As Zander collected some more things to add on his plate, he hummed quietly. This was the life. Only the gas part was gonna be weird, but eating food for homework was something he'd do any day. And just as he turned to look at AJ whilst she talked, he noticed the taco thing happen... Whut. Did AJ just pull a taco out of her bag??? UH. O____O ??? Yes, he was confused. And blinking quite a bit. And really?? A bagged taco? "Uh.... Should I be concerned?" For her health. And sanity too.

He almost actually cringed at her comment about tacos, but tried not to think about it as he began scarfing down the chicken. He'd get some mashed potatoes as well. This stuff was good. Man, Zander could eat ALL day. "Maahn I lub hum-wok," he didn't even bother swallowing his food, instead just speaking with his mouth full of mashed potatoes. Only he didn't actually like homework. He liked eating.

But fortunately, there wasn't a difference this time. Professor Morgan was spot on. HA.

This was GREAT. He wasn't even going to think about that taco comment. Nope. Totally not thinking about it.
__________________

______________________________________________#grimgang
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 21,878
Graduated
Default Divination Homework #1 - Post 2
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: HAHA. I have ZERO control. *sighs*
As Zander collected some more things to add on his plate, he hummed quietly. This was the life. Only the gas part was gonna be weird, but eating food for homework was something he'd do any day. And just as he turned to look at AJ whilst she talked, he noticed the taco thing happen... Whut. Did AJ just pull a taco out of her bag??? UH. O____O ??? Yes, he was confused. And blinking quite a bit. And really?? A bagged taco? "Uh.... Should I be concerned?" For her health. And sanity too.

He almost actually cringed at her comment about tacos, but tried not to think about it as he began scarfing down the chicken. He'd get some mashed potatoes as well. This stuff was good. Man, Zander could eat ALL day. "Maahn I lub hum-wok," he didn't even bother swallowing his food, instead just speaking with his mouth full of mashed potatoes. Only he didn't actually like homework. He liked eating.

But fortunately, there wasn't a difference this time. Professor Morgan was spot on. HA.

This was GREAT. He wasn't even going to think about that taco comment. Nope. Totally not thinking about it.


Concerned? About what was going to come out of her? Yes. Most definitely, but other than that she had no clue what he could be on about. "You have nothing to fear. You are about to get some excellent readings done." Was that what he was worried about? The taco in the ziploc bag was all for him. That wasn't entirely true. The brunette really loved tacos. Old and cold ones were pretty legit too. Mainly though she just wanted them to ace this homework assignment. Professors should take notes from Cassie. Students put in more effort when it was fun. "I figured an old taco would really help you out when you listen to my belly." Helpful, she was. "It's not like I'm crazy or anything." Lies. Merlin, just when she thought she was in a judgement free zone. Her eye twitched as if to give her away. She coughed trying to cover it up. Did it work?

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. That was taking things way too far. Was he sick? Bad potatoes? Oh the irony... this was coming from a girl who just inhaled a bagged taco. "I think you mean you love homework that you can eat." Surely that was it. She totes agreed with him on that.

Reaching for a chicken leg, AJ was just about to chomp down on it when she got a shooting pain in her stomach. Her mouth was still gaped opened as it awaited the juicy goodness of the leg when it fell from her hand and plopped on to the table. Clutching her side and grimacing in pain, she exclaimed...

"FART CRAMP!"

This couldn't wait. Swallow whatever was in your mouth, Adair. This little homework project was starting NOW. With or without you. Still half scrunched over, AJ climbed on to the table and laid in the fetal position facing Zander. "It's now or never." An eruption was going to happen whether or not he got his reading done.
MudInMyBlood is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 11:55 AM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default For Saki!
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Jackson Hwang never skips breakfast.

Like what he'd been doing this morning, sitting alone at the Gryffindor table and enjoyed the breakfast that had been served by the house elves. The Korean guy decided to take some pancakes with butter and syrup along with sliced banana. Delicious, isn't it? His chocolate brown eyes occasionally looked at the Hufflepuff table, perhaps he could see his favorite Hufflepuff girl was sitting there and they could ask her to have breakfast together.

He couldn't take his mind off from her. Especially at the time when they hung out together last weekend. They went to Hogsmeade, spent time together, had nice meals, butterbeer, and a very nice chat. He was very happy with her. Back when he was in Seoul, Jackson had some girl friends and of course they had spent time together but it was kinda different when he was with Leah. Does it mean that he like her... more than a friend?

Maybe... Maybe not. Let's just... eat your pancakes, Seunghyun.

RandomRaven is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 12:26 PM   #24 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl
 
Symphora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On hiatus.
Posts: 9,114

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Default Jacksooon!!!>.<
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Jackson Hwang never skips breakfast.

Like what he'd been doing this morning, sitting alone at the Gryffindor table and enjoyed the breakfast that had been served by the house elves. The Korean guy decided to take some pancakes with butter and syrup along with sliced banana. Delicious, isn't it? His chocolate brown eyes occasionally looked at the Hufflepuff table, perhaps he could see his favorite Hufflepuff girl was sitting there and they could ask her to have breakfast together.

He couldn't take his mind off from her. Especially at the time when they hung out together last weekend. They went to Hogsmeade, spent time together, had nice meals, butterbeer, and a very nice chat. He was very happy with her. Back when he was in Seoul, Jackson had some girl friends and of course they had spent time together but it was kinda different when he was with Leah. Does it mean that he like her... more than a friend?

Maybe... Maybe not. Let's just... eat your pancakes, Seunghyun.

Henric was hungry...hungry....for breakfast! He grabbed two pieces of toast and put them in his mouth. He looked around and noticed his newly transferred friend, Jackson, was occasionally sneaking a glance over at his house table. He eyed to where he was looking at and turned his head around.There were a group of hufflepuff girls sitting and happily chatting away, was he close with anyone of them? Henric decided to come over to Jackson's table and have breakfast with him. It has been quite a long time they haven't talk to each other.Both busy with classes and all, he liked the Korean bloke. He was pretty cool.

He picked up his plate and walked towards his table, unintentionally blocking Jackson's line of sight. "Hey Jackson! Long time no seee~"Henric waved with his other hand and flopped down on a seat in front of him.

"How are you mate!?"he smiled widely at the Gryffindor fifth year.
Symphora is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Henric was hungry...hungry....for breakfast! He grabbed two pieces of toast and put them in his mouth. He looked around and noticed his newly transferred friend, Jackson, was occasionally sneaking a glance over at his house table. He eyed to where he was looking at and turned his head around.There were a group of hufflepuff girls sitting and happily chatting away, was he close with anyone of them? Henric decided to come over to Jackson's table and have breakfast with him. It has been quite a long time they haven't talk to each other.Both busy with classes and all, he liked the Korean bloke. He was pretty cool.

He picked up his plate and walked towards his table, unintentionally blocking Jackson's line of sight. "Hey Jackson! Long time no seee~"Henric waved with his other hand and flopped down on a seat in front of him.

"How are you mate!?"he smiled widely at the Gryffindor fifth year.
He kept staring at the Hufflepuff table while his mouth didn't stop munching the fluffy sweet pancakes. Where's she? Hadn't she eat breakfast or she skipped it because she's almost late for class? Well, if she was late, maybe Jackson should pack egg sandwich for her because skipping breakfast is not good, you know. But then somebody blocked his view. Urgh.

Oh, hello Henric.

"Hey." The Korean guy smiled at the Puff boy. Long time no see? Well, Jackson occasionally saw him around at the class but they rarely sat or worked together. He noticed that Henric often worked together with a Slytherin girl that he didn't know her name. "I'm uh.. Good, Busy, but good. I have to prepare myself for OWLs and do some homework so... Maybe that's why you haven't seen me around." Of course he has prepared for OWLs, big thanks to Zhenya, she suggested him to start studying from now so he wouldn't be swamped. But when he was tired, he either spent his free time by exploring the castle or playing piano at the common room.

"Have you seen Leah, by the way?" He asked.
RandomRaven is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226