sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 39: January - April 2015


Term 39: January - April 2015 Term Thirty-Nine: Mapping Hogwarts (September 2085-June 2086)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:23 PM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Slytherin House Table


banner by hermioneclone

The Snakes sit under a beautiful silver and green banner representing their house. Their solid, shiny wooden table is nicely polished with all the place settings perfectly set. The food will arrive after the Headmistress' traditional feast speech. To all Slytherins, both new and old: enjoy the feast!
Old 04-06-2015, 03:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

End of Term Feast?

YES PLEASE.

The rising sixth year lazily made his way up to the Great Hall, and went over to the Slytherin’s Table and sat on his usual spot. He spaced out as he looked at the center of the hall and thought about the times he spent inside the same hall doing his OWLs practicals. Ew. Ethan made a face, and let out a disgusted sigh.

Thank Merlin, he’s done with that.

With his hand on his chin, the sixteen year old closed his eyes and waited for the rest to arrive. He was quite sure that he’ll be waiting for a long time before the food arrives, because that in itself IS part of the tradition in Hogwarts, right? Yup.
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lizasaurus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Zoe finally made her way down to the feast, after making sure everything was packed away. It was too unreal that this was the last time she'd be even attending the feast here. Eric had said she'd want to cry and never want to leave and she'd just laughed at him when he said that 7 years before. It was now her time and she did, he'd been right. She'd be saying good bye to everyone and who knew when the next time she saw them. She was heading for Romania and didn't plan to come back, except for holidays.

And James' wedding apparently. If he really did mean that one day he'd be proposing to Vinnie. That was at least a year away with her being a sixth year.

She took a seat at the table and just stared straight ahead at nothing not really taking anything in right then.
 
Old 04-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 7,318

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ignacio Videl Salgado-Remiraz
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default Anyone?
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Thank Merlin goodness.

Dalton inwardly rolled his eyes at the preposterous idea that this ridiculous place with its weird people was rubbing off on him. It was too far gone to hope to wake up and for it to all have been a dream, as much as he wished that would happen - he'd wished far too many times to wake up in the home his first couple of weeks here, and it hadn't happened.

So he was going to accept that this was reality, for now - although that didn't mean he'd like it. Thankful that it was his last night in the Castle, and that he could return to normality tomorrow, Dalton made his was down to the feast, pulling himself into a seat near to the end of the table. Luckily there was no one he knew here, yet. Didn't look like he was going to have to make awkward conversation.
__________________

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽


Last edited by Harron Peasley; 04-06-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Harron Peasley is online now  
Old 04-06-2015, 11:53 AM   #5 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,050

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default In case anyone wants to RP with us...
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Zhenya had really finished her sixth year? Like... really honestly truly FINISHED? Which meant... next year was her last year at Hogwarts? She swallowed hard, suddenly realising that her time was almost finished. It was almost at an end. But she still had one whole year... yes, she did. And she was going to start studying for her NEWTs when she got home... or a few days after, you know.

She slid into the bench at the Slytherin table with a smile, "Hi Everyone," she said, waving to nobody in particular.
__________________

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Jessiqua is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 12:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default *snags Jess*
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Zhenya had really finished her sixth year? Like... really honestly truly FINISHED? Which meant... next year was her last year at Hogwarts? She swallowed hard, suddenly realising that her time was almost finished. It was almost at an end. But she still had one whole year... yes, she did. And she was going to start studying for her NEWTs when she got home... or a few days after, you know.

She slid into the bench at the Slytherin table with a smile, "Hi Everyone," she said, waving to nobody in particular.
At least NEWTs were over now.

Bianca walked to the Slytherin table, her feeling was mixed. She was glad that finally she could face the NEWTs and it's finally bloody over. She should put on a t-shirt that written 'I'm gonna hex you if you ask me about my NEWTs.' Seriously. But she didn't want to get any trouble with Bellaire, she just put her uniform instead for the last time.

Knowing that the food would come anytime later, the brunette girl already packed some her own-made chocolate muffin. You know, in case she felt hungry. Her brown eyes spotted a familiar person. "Hey!"
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 12:15 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,800

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

It was the end of the year feast. Already.

Where had the time gone?

It seemed like just yesterday was the beginning of the term but here she was in just the blink of an eye at the end of her second term. She'd be heading back home to her parents for the summer. She was happy about seeing them again and getting to spend time with them but she would miss her friends as well.

With a small sigh she slipped onto the bench at her house table tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. A small glance both ways told her that she was probably a little early. Oh well...at least she'd get to see everyone as they arrived.
Kolyander is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default <3
˝ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ˝ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
It was the end of the year feast. Already.

Where had the time gone?

It seemed like just yesterday was the beginning of the term but here she was in just the blink of an eye at the end of her second term. She'd be heading back home to her parents for the summer. She was happy about seeing them again and getting to spend time with them but she would miss her friends as well.

With a small sigh she slipped onto the bench at her house table tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. A small glance both ways told her that she was probably a little early. Oh well...at least she'd get to see everyone as they arrived.
He wasn't sure how he felt about this particular summer. He was going home... to Prague. He'd get to see Ashley, if only a few times, IF. And everything was just different. It was exciting different, but he would miss the familiarity of London, he'd grown used to the city over the past few years.

Instead of settling into his usual seat at the Gryffindor table, he slipped into the Great Hall a little earlier than the crowd and made a beeline for a spot at the Slytherin table. That spot, was next to Hady.

"Hey," he greeted, slipping into the spot beside her, bumping her in the process. Whoops. In an attempt to mask his energy induces clumsiness, he wrapped an arm around Hady's shoulder and grinned. "You won't miss me too much, will you? Time will fly, you can't be rid of me too easy."
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 12:53 PM   #9 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,050

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default Squeeeee
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
At least NEWTs were over now.

Bianca walked to the Slytherin table, her feeling was mixed. She was glad that finally she could face the NEWTs and it's finally bloody over. She should put on a t-shirt that written 'I'm gonna hex you if you ask me about my NEWTs.' Seriously. But she didn't want to get any trouble with Bellaire, she just put her uniform instead for the last time.

Knowing that the food would come anytime later, the brunette girl already packed some her own-made chocolate muffin. You know, in case she felt hungry. Her brown eyes spotted a familiar person. "Hey!"
Zhenya was sipping on some water when Bianca slipped in next to her, saying hey. "Hi! Oh gosh Bianca," she leaned over and gave her a side-way hug, very unlike Zhenya... "I... sorry just... YAYCONGRATULATIONS!" She almost yelped, but kept her voice down. Yes, it was a very Slytherin tone. No yelling or causing havoc here. No Ma'am's!
__________________

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Jessiqua is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 01:00 PM   #10 (permalink)



DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,800

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
He wasn't sure how he felt about this particular summer. He was going home... to Prague. He'd get to see Ashley, if only a few times, IF. And everything was just different. It was exciting different, but he would miss the familiarity of London, he'd grown used to the city over the past few years.

Instead of settling into his usual seat at the Gryffindor table, he slipped into the Great Hall a little earlier than the crowd and made a beeline for a spot at the Slytherin table. That spot, was next to Hady.

"Hey," he greeted, slipping into the spot beside her, bumping her in the process. Whoops. In an attempt to mask his energy induces clumsiness, he wrapped an arm around Hady's shoulder and grinned. "You won't miss me too much, will you? Time will fly, you can't be rid of me too easy."
Hady had been looking the other way when she felt someone sit beside her and the the small bump against her side. Turning her head the first thing she spotted was the familiar grin of her bestie and instantly she was grinning too. She just couldn't help it.

"Hmm I don't know... the summers a really long vacation..I might just forget all about you before next term." She replied with a playfully teasing tone and a light grin as her arm encircled his waist and she leaned towards him a moment. Seriously he didn't believe one word she had just said right, right?! Cause how could he she always missed him cause he was her bestie.

"You're going on the Summer trip right?" Hady asked just a second later shifting slightly on the bench to look at him better. He better be going. The trip wouldn't be as much fun without him there.
Kolyander is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 01:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default
˝ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ˝ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post


Hady had been looking the other way when she felt someone sit beside her and the the small bump against her side. Turning her head the first thing she spotted was the familiar grin of her bestie and instantly she was grinning too. She just couldn't help it.

"Hmm I don't know... the summers a really long vacation..I might just forget all about you before next term." She replied with a playfully teasing tone and a light grin as her arm encircled his waist and she leaned towards him a moment. Seriously he didn't believe one word she had just said right, right?! Cause how could he she always missed him cause he was her bestie.

"You're going on the Summer trip right?" Hady asked just a second later shifting slightly on the bench to look at him better. He better be going. The trip wouldn't be as much fun without him there.
The summer was a really long vacation? Was she... serious? Zeke narrowed his brows, slightly perplexed but not at all taking it to heart. Nope. She was LYING. "You'll never get that lucky," he teased back.

He dropped his arm from around her shoulders, but left it at her back as she leaned into him. It was a comfortable gesture, but it didn't stop him from looking to see who might be watching. He saw Zhenya and Bianca at the table and offering them quick smiles before peering back at Hady.

"Wouldn't miss it," he assured her with a solemn nod. "You'll be there, right?" He could only assume that's why she asked.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 01:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Zhenya was sipping on some water when Bianca slipped in next to her, saying hey. "Hi! Oh gosh Bianca," she leaned over and gave her a side-way hug, very unlike Zhenya... "I... sorry just... YAYCONGRATULATIONS!" She almost yelped, but kept her voice down. Yes, it was a very Slytherin tone. No yelling or causing havoc here. No Ma'am's!
Congratulations for?

a. being alive and not tanking the NEWTs
b. being a Hogwarts graduate
c. Both of above.

Well, it seemed like the answer was the C.

"Thanks." She replied. Just pleaaaaaaase don't ever ask about the NEWTs. Bianca wasn't really comfortable with that topic for now. She did face it, not sure if the result was great enough to attend WU. Okay, stop worrying about the result, Bianca Adrienne Rush! Time to have fun now, you're officially an alumna of Hogwarts. Welcome to the adulthood! "So, next year you're gonna face NEWTs too right? Welcome to the jungle." She said. "But well, at first you need to enjoy the summer first. Have any plans?" The brunette girl asked.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,050

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post


Congratulations for?

a. being alive and not tanking the NEWTs
b. being a Hogwarts graduate
c. Both of above.

Well, it seemed like the answer was the C.

"Thanks." She replied. Just pleaaaaaaase don't ever ask about the NEWTs. Bianca wasn't really comfortable with that topic for now. She did face it, not sure if the result was great enough to attend WU. Okay, stop worrying about the result, Bianca Adrienne Rush! Time to have fun now, you're officially an alumna of Hogwarts. Welcome to the adulthood! "So, next year you're gonna face NEWTs too right? Welcome to the jungle." She said. "But well, at first you need to enjoy the summer first. Have any plans?" The brunette girl asked.
Zhenya fake glared at her friend for starting to remind her about her NEWTs. "Don't remind me, please. I've already decided I'll draw up some kind of revision timetable. Just so I can do little bits through the year rather than all at the end," she took another sip of water. She would probably make up the timetable, and it would be an incredible looking timetable, but chances of her sticking to it were... well, it was a long shot.

Summer? It seemed just like last summer she was in Seattle visiting Raven, and seeing her brother again. "Um... no I don't have any plans," she had a slight frown on her face. How had she not made any plans? She shrugged slightly. "Well obviously seeing my cousin, who will pick me up from King's Cross. And I suppose shopping. Are you excited about your summer plans?"
__________________

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Jessiqua is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 01:44 PM   #14 (permalink)



DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,800

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
The summer was a really long vacation? Was she... serious? Zeke narrowed his brows, slightly perplexed but not at all taking it to heart. Nope. She was LYING. "You'll never get that lucky," he teased back.

He dropped his arm from around her shoulders, but left it at her back as she leaned into him. It was a comfortable gesture, but it didn't stop him from looking to see who might be watching. He saw Zhenya and Bianca at the table and offering them quick smiles before peering back at Hady.

"Wouldn't miss it," he assured her with a solemn nod. "You'll be there, right?" He could only assume that's why she asked.
She smirked at him trying not to laugh. "I couldn't forget my bestie if I tried." She admitted dropping her arm from around him when she felt him move. Even with his hand still on her back she set her hands on her lap and straightened up on the bench following his gaze. More people were starting to arrive now.

When he turned back to her and gave the conformation that he would be going on the trip she smiled. She knew of several others going but in all honesty she'd been hoping he would be there most. They always had a good time together so yeah, Mhmm that was the only reason on that. "Yeah, my dad agreed and talked my mom into letting me."
Kolyander is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Zhenya fake glared at her friend for starting to remind her about her NEWTs. "Don't remind me, please. I've already decided I'll draw up some kind of revision timetable. Just so I can do little bits through the year rather than all at the end," she took another sip of water. She would probably make up the timetable, and it would be an incredible looking timetable, but chances of her sticking to it were... well, it was a long shot.

Summer? It seemed just like last summer she was in Seattle visiting Raven, and seeing her brother again. "Um... no I don't have any plans," she had a slight frown on her face. How had she not made any plans? She shrugged slightly. "Well obviously seeing my cousin, who will pick me up from King's Cross. And I suppose shopping. Are you excited about your summer plans?"

The brunette girl just chuckled when her friend just glare. "Come on, you're such a smarty pants and a well-prepared person. You can do it." She said as she patted her shoulder cheering her up. "Just... don't study too much or you slowly killing your brain cells." Weird, huh? She was supposed to take the most important exams ever but her friend suggested not to study too much. Sometimes brains needed to take a break too, okay? If she studied too much, pretty sure that her brain wouldn't be functioned properly at the D-day of exam.

"Really?" Not really had plans for summer? That's a shame actually. Bianca already had the summer plan since Christmas because Gary would take her and Bryan to the Maldives. By the way, that guy should have a girlfriend so he had somebody to spend his time rather than with his teenage cousins. "I am." She replied. "Swimsuits, beach, tanning... Oh my. We're gonna depart next week. I'll be back to Vancouver first, seeing our parents."

Could the speech start very soon? She was sooo hungry.... Hey, didn't she have muffins? She dug out her bag and found them! "Wanna some?" She offered the muffins to Zhenya.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 09:07 PM   #16 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Abby made her way over to the slytherin table and saw Hady talking to Zeke the boy that was a lion and she had briefly met during the term they looked like they were in the middle of a conversation and she didnt want to interrupt it
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 11:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,738

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Michael Summers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default And anyone else? :3
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

So the End of Term Feast was FINALLY here and BOY was Grayson happy about that. It had been a freaking weird year and all and this feast meant that summer was JUST around the corner. It was soon gonna be time to relax and sunbathe and not have to think about school until the 31st of August rolled around.

Which was NOT gonna happen anytime soon.

As always, the sixth year swaggered his way into the Great Hall and over towards the Slytherin table. His hands were tucked deep into the pockets of his robes -- because he was cool like that -- as his eyes lazily swept over the table for the sight of a familiar fa--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
End of Term Feast?

YES PLEASE.

The rising sixth year lazily made his way up to the Great Hall, and went over to the Slytherin’s Table and sat on his usual spot. He spaced out as he looked at the center of the hall and thought about the times he spent inside the same hall doing his OWLs practicals. Ew. Ethan made a face, and let out a disgusted sigh.

Thank Merlin, he’s done with that.

With his hand on his chin, the sixteen year old closed his eyes and waited for the rest to arrive. He was quite sure that he’ll be waiting for a long time before the food arrives, because that in itself IS part of the tradition in Hogwarts, right? Yup.
WOAH. WOAH. WOAH.

JUST HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE.

The seventeen year old -- YEAH, he was SEVENTEEN, SNITCHES -- stopped and STARED at the person in his line of sight. No. FREAKING. Way! Oh MAN, the dude was BACK?! Forget the fact that he just seemed to disappear off the face of Hogwarts for the majority of the year and left them with CALEB as their Prefect. Jeez, man.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude!" he called as he strutted his way over and plopped down next to Ethan, giving him a small slap on the back as he did so, "It's good to see you around, man. You're not planning on disappearing again, are you?"

Cue another couple of glances up and down the table. When was the food coming? Dude was huuuuuungry!
__________________
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)


MO & IMC
Puffskein
 
Awarlesta Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: #1e3b69 #7ea16b
Posts: 1,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Default
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Rorie gritted her teeth at all the happy faces in the hall. Just a few more hours or less and she'd be out of this place. So many things to do this summer. SO MANY. All to make up for the HORRIBLE year at the this hell.

The mermaid haired fifteen year old sat her bumless backside on the edge of the table. Keep your mouth shut, Ror, and maybe you'll make it out alive and not in a dungeon for another three months. Hopefully.
__________________
Awarlesta Black is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 01:18 AM   #19 (permalink)


MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack
 
SilverTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal *sighs*(GMT-8)
Posts: 110,977

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cailyn Cooke
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Ethan and Grayson, with mention of Hady/Zeke (and Adi. She couldn't help it)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

She’d survived another year, and Brooklyn was only minorly disappointed that they’d let Professor Bellaire down and not won the House Cup. There was only so much the twelve-year-old could do toward that, after all. She would have thought they’d get some sort of special treatment for losing a housemate, though. Not that she was particularly broken up over the death. In fact, she’d hardly bothered to care, aside from thinking they should have gotten something out of it. They hadn’t, and now they had to deal with happy Hufflepuffs. She just hoped Adi didn’t try to come over and hug her. She wouldn’t have any problems hexing him if he tried. She was still able to do magic until they got back to London after all.

So far, she hadn’t had any trouble, as she’d entered the Great Hall and made her way to the Slytherin table. She’d kept an eye on the other tables just in case, though, and then an eye on Zeke as she saw him over at her table snuggling with Hady. She acknowledged them with a nod as she passed though, making her way over to the other side of the table.

Only to drop into a seat across from Ethan, giving him a rare smile even as Grayson had been bothering him. The nearly-seventh year just got a look from her. She wasn’t going to be the first one to speak. She shouldn’t have to be the first one to speak. She trusted Ethan, but the jury was still out on the other older boy. She needed a reason to trust him, and appearance was hardly worth enough to count.
__________________
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out, this is brave, this is bruised,

this is who I'm meant to be, ---------- ---------- this is me
SilverTiger is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 02:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: GrayGray and Brookie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
So the End of Term Feast was FINALLY here and BOY was Grayson happy about that. It had been a freaking weird year and all and this feast meant that summer was JUST around the corner. It was soon gonna be time to relax and sunbathe and not have to think about school until the 31st of August rolled around.

Which was NOT gonna happen anytime soon.

As always, the sixth year swaggered his way into the Great Hall and over towards the Slytherin table. His hands were tucked deep into the pockets of his robes -- because he was cool like that -- as his eyes lazily swept over the table for the sight of a familiar fa--



WOAH. WOAH. WOAH.

JUST HOLD THE FREAKING PHONE.

The seventeen year old -- YEAH, he was SEVENTEEN, SNITCHES -- stopped and STARED at the person in his line of sight. No. FREAKING. Way! Oh MAN, the dude was BACK?! Forget the fact that he just seemed to disappear off the face of Hogwarts for the majority of the year and left them with CALEB as their Prefect. Jeez, man.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude!" he called as he strutted his way over and plopped down next to Ethan, giving him a small slap on the back as he did so, "It's good to see you around, man. You're not planning on disappearing again, are you?"

Cue another couple of glances up and down the table. When was the food coming? Dude was huuuuuungry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
She’d survived another year, and Brooklyn was only minorly disappointed that they’d let Professor Bellaire down and not won the House Cup. There was only so much the twelve-year-old could do toward that, after all. She would have thought they’d get some sort of special treatment for losing a housemate, though. Not that she was particularly broken up over the death. In fact, she’d hardly bothered to care, aside from thinking they should have gotten something out of it. They hadn’t, and now they had to deal with happy Hufflepuffs. She just hoped Adi didn’t try to come over and hug her. She wouldn’t have any problems hexing him if he tried. She was still able to do magic until they got back to London after all.

So far, she hadn’t had any trouble, as she’d entered the Great Hall and made her way to the Slytherin table. She’d kept an eye on the other tables just in case, though, and then an eye on Zeke as she saw him over at her table snuggling with Hady. She acknowledged them with a nod as she passed though, making her way over to the other side of the table.

Only to drop into a seat across from Ethan, giving him a rare smile even as Grayson had been bothering him. The nearly-seventh year just got a look from her. She wasn’t going to be the first one to speak. She shouldn’t have to be the first one to speak. She trusted Ethan, but the jury was still out on the other older boy. She needed a reason to trust him, and appearance was hardly worth enough to count.


Ah yes of course, the silence was slowly broken as soon as the other students arrived in the Great Hall. With eyes still closed, the sixteen year old grinned as he felt someone slapping his back, and acknowledged his presence. There was only one DUDE in school who spoke that way. Hehehehe. “Nope, unless the dragon pox decides to grace my body once more, then most likely I’d disappear. Again.” Ethan opened his eyes, chuckled at Grayson and returned the pat on the back. “By the way, I had a grand time during my Transfiguration practicals.” LOLOLOL! Transforming the place into an ice menagerie was an easy peasy task, because SNOWSTORM MAN! “Oh and, happy birthday man. Trace finally off you now, eh?” Hehehehe. No need to get jealous though because he’s turning seventeen that year as well. Mwehehehe!

Glancing across the table, the sixteen year old saw Brooklyn and situated herself in front of him and Grayson. Ethan returned the adorable smile from the Slytherin princess, and even gave her a finger wiggle. “How was your term, Miss Andrews?” Hopefully she had a more interesting one compared to him…although…it seems that everyone had an interesting year one way or another, because…death and expulsion? Yeup. “Will you guys be joining the summer trip?” he asked as he looked from Brooklyn to Grayson.
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 03:25 AM   #21 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,050

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post



The brunette girl just chuckled when her friend just glare. "Come on, you're such a smarty pants and a well-prepared person. You can do it." She said as she patted her shoulder cheering her up. "Just... don't study too much or you slowly killing your brain cells." Weird, huh? She was supposed to take the most important exams ever but her friend suggested not to study too much. Sometimes brains needed to take a break too, okay? If she studied too much, pretty sure that her brain wouldn't be functioned properly at the D-day of exam.

"Really?" Not really had plans for summer? That's a shame actually. Bianca already had the summer plan since Christmas because Gary would take her and Bryan to the Maldives. By the way, that guy should have a girlfriend so he had somebody to spend his time rather than with his teenage cousins. "I am." She replied. "Swimsuits, beach, tanning... Oh my. We're gonna depart next week. I'll be back to Vancouver first, seeing our parents."

Could the speech start very soon? She was sooo hungry.... Hey, didn't she have muffins? She dug out her bag and found them! "Wanna some?" She offered the muffins to Zhenya.
She took what Bianca was saying as a compliment, and tried to bite her lips together to keep from smiling, but when she said she would kill her brain cells for studying too hard Zhenya laughed. That wasn't the first time she had heard those words...

That sounded marvellous "Wow, I mean... I don't think I can tell you're looking forward to it," she joked, sarcastically. "Well it's my seventeenth birthday in July so um... I'm sure Sophia will take me out. You know... coming of age. OH I can't wait to be able to practice all the spells at home!"
__________________

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Jessiqua is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 03:26 AM   #22 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,615

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Fifth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Text Cut: Dalton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Thank Merlin goodness.

Dalton inwardly rolled his eyes at the preposterous idea that this ridiculous place with its weird people was rubbing off on him. It was too far gone to hope to wake up and for it to all have been a dream, as much as he wished that would happen - he'd wished far too many times to wake up in the home his first couple of weeks here, and it hadn't happened.

So he was going to accept that this was reality, for now - although that didn't mean he'd like it. Thankful that it was his last night in the Castle, and that he could return to normality tomorrow, Dalton made his was down to the feast, pulling himself into a seat near to the end of the table. Luckily there was no one he knew here, yet. Didn't look like he was going to have to make awkward conversation.


This was odd. Beverly was feeling things and it put her in a foul mood. She'd been prepared for this, of course she had. She'd even given herself a pep talk last night and--pep talks were a LIE. They did not work. Not in this case, anyway.

Multi-colored eyes landing on the red and gold table, the Prefect averted her gaze. Well. End of term was finally here and she should be happy about it. Relieved more than anything else. This term had by far been the most headache inducing term ever. And it didn't even involve major exams.

Striding over to her table, she took a seat close to the edge. Normally she'd sit at the center, but considering Slytherins had been acting up, she was to keep an eye on them...even on their last night.

Spotting a first year she's seen around the common room, Beverly wandered why he wasn't making small talk with the rest of the Snakes. She wasn't one to start one, but...he was young and all alone. So..."Glad the term is over?"

Sure looked like a majority was.
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 02:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,070

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
Default
˝ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ˝ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

She smirked at him trying not to laugh. "I couldn't forget my bestie if I tried." She admitted dropping her arm from around him when she felt him move. Even with his hand still on her back she set her hands on her lap and straightened up on the bench following his gaze. More people were starting to arrive now.

When he turned back to her and gave the conformation that he would be going on the trip she smiled. She knew of several others going but in all honesty she'd been hoping he would be there most. They always had a good time together so yeah, Mhmm that was the only reason on that. "Yeah, my dad agreed and talked my mom into letting me."


Now THAT was a response he couldn't argue with... and it may have had him grinning more than he already was. He was winning. Totally winning. He didn't have a response of his own, not as far as words were concerned, but the smug look on his face was enough.

The growing crowd proved to be a minimal distraction, and though his gaze wandered to his house table, his attention remained with Hady. She WAS going. "Your mum had to be talked into it?" he questioned, thinking it bizarre. Granted, there were many things that Emily needed to be talked into, but going on this field trip was not one of them. "What do you think we'll be doing?" he asked. It was Scotland, what all could they see or do in Scotland that they hadn't already? Hhhhmmm?


SPOILER!!: Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby made her way over to the slytherin table and saw Hady talking to Zeke the boy that was a lion and she had briefly met during the term they looked like they were in the middle of a conversation and she didnt want to interrupt it


It was easy to distinguish the other minglers from the Snakes, and the splash of Ravenclaw was comforting if only because it meant he wasn't the only one that didn't belong here. On top of that, he recognised this Claw to be AJ's sister... Abby?

"Sup," he greeted with a nod.


SPOILER!!: Brooklyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
She’d survived another year, and Brooklyn was only minorly disappointed that they’d let Professor Bellaire down and not won the House Cup. There was only so much the twelve-year-old could do toward that, after all. She would have thought they’d get some sort of special treatment for losing a housemate, though. Not that she was particularly broken up over the death. In fact, she’d hardly bothered to care, aside from thinking they should have gotten something out of it. They hadn’t, and now they had to deal with happy Hufflepuffs. She just hoped Adi didn’t try to come over and hug her. She wouldn’t have any problems hexing him if he tried. She was still able to do magic until they got back to London after all.

So far, she hadn’t had any trouble, as she’d entered the Great Hall and made her way to the Slytherin table. She’d kept an eye on the other tables just in case, though, and then an eye on Zeke as she saw him over at her table snuggling with Hady. She acknowledged them with a nod as she passed though, making her way over to the other side of the table.

Only to drop into a seat across from Ethan, giving him a rare smile even as Grayson had been bothering him. The nearly-seventh year just got a look from her. She wasn’t going to be the first one to speak. She shouldn’t have to be the first one to speak. She trusted Ethan, but the jury was still out on the other older boy. She needed a reason to trust him, and appearance was hardly worth enough to count.


Speaking of people and THINGS. It was Brooklyn. Was it just him, or was she kinda scary? Either way, he smiled back at her, mirroring her head nod. Yep. HI.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 04:09 PM   #24 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post

Now THAT was a response he couldn't argue with... and it may have had him grinning more than he already was. He was winning. Totally winning. He didn't have a response of his own, not as far as words were concerned, but the smug look on his face was enough.

The growing crowd proved to be a minimal distraction, and though his gaze wandered to his house table, his attention remained with Hady. She WAS going. "Your mum had to be talked into it?" he questioned, thinking it bizarre. Granted, there were many things that Emily needed to be talked into, but going on this field trip was not one of them. "What do you think we'll be doing?" he asked. It was Scotland, what all could they see or do in Scotland that they hadn't already? Hhhhmmm?




It was easy to distinguish the other minglers from the Snakes, and the splash of Ravenclaw was comforting if only because it meant he wasn't the only one that didn't belong here. On top of that, he recognised this Claw to be AJ's sister... Abby?

"Sup," he greeted with a nod.




Speaking of people and THINGS. It was Brooklyn. Was it just him, or was she kinda scary? Either way, he smiled back at her, mirroring her head nod. Yep. HI.
Abby smiled at Zeke and said "Sup" Abby didn't know what else to say to Zeke seeing as she hardly knew him hopefully that would change soon
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 04-07-2015, 04:30 PM   #25 (permalink)



DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,800

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default Zeke, Abby and Brooklyn :3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Zeke might not have replied to her last comment about her being unable to forget but his grin was more then enough for her. Clearly he knew he meant a lot to her, in only that way that a bestie did. Rather then more words which weren't currently needed right now she gave him a grin as well.

Her attention was mostly...okay nearly fully fixed on the male lion beside her though she had taken notice to the others appearing around them at the house tables. The moment Zeke spoke though her eyes were back on him again. "Yeah, it was kinda weird honestly. She owled me her own letter rather then sending one with my father. In the end though he got her to agree since it's only for a week." She replied with a small shrug. Sometimes parents were strange but oh well it didn't matter she was going. "I'm not sure but there's gotta at least be swimming." Why else would they need to bring swimsuits?

Just as she stopped speaking she caught sight of Abby and waved at her friend. "Hey Abby!" She called to her in greeting. If she wanted to join them she was welcome to.

Not a second later there was a nod of a head in her direction. Brooklyn. No words needed for her as they understood one another already. Hady send the girl a small nod in return as well a slight grin.
Kolyander is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244