sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 375 users online including...
spearlets , disneydisney , attinty , Holmesian Feline , chiffonwedding , Lespype , lorenepp2 , PhoenixRising , Karensturf , Antoniogsf

13 members
362 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 39: January - April 2015


Term 39: January - April 2015 Term Thirty-Nine: Mapping Hogwarts (September 2085-June 2086)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:24 PM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Ravenclaw House Table


banner by Govoni

The Eagles sit under a beautiful navy and bronze banner representing their house. Their solid, shiny wooden table is nicely polished with all the place settings perfectly set. The food will arrive after the Headmistress' traditional feast speech. To all Ravenclaws, both new and old: enjoy the feast!
Old 04-06-2015, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)





DMAC & DERP
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
L.E. Mancini
Ravenclaw
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | It's all in the Numbers

It was times like this, when Tia knew that the banners in the Great Hall would be changed over to gold and black, that Tia almost wished she had inherited the patience and loyal bones her aunt and brother had. She was of course pleased for Hufflepuff; they worked hard and earned it, but on the other hand, she felt discontent with her own work even if she had done decently in most of her classes.

Laying her head down on her crossed arms, she closed her eyes reflecting on the year before the Hall would get much noisier.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-06-2015, 02:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default *waves at Tia*
A Poop * k8 *

The feast. The feast....and then...summer. And then her very last year of school....it was a little weird tot think about. She couldn't wait to start her life... but....she had grown to love this place in a way she had never felt for Durmstrang. It would feel weird not to walk these halls...

No one was HERE yet? From her house? Except this girl who's name she couldn't remember ahem ahem EXCUSE US.

She plonked her BUTTOCKS next to this fourth year(yes, she knew the girl was a fourth year) and smiled. "HI there. I can't lie--I don't recall your name. But totally have seen you around--so--yeah--" Well whoops. The poor girl. Eden was lousy at names though...so...maybe it wasn't the girl at all, and it was more Eden being SPACEY like usual. "I'm Eden--in case ya' don't know--" which, why would she? Eden was by no means an important aspect to the school.

Nope.

She glanced at the Gryffindor table..where was Phe?
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 02:47 AM   #4 (permalink)





DMAC & DERP
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
L.E. Mancini
Ravenclaw
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *waves back* Pfft, they were "comrades" ... or failed comrades, lol
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
The feast. The feast....and then...summer. And then her very last year of school....it was a little weird tot think about. She couldn't wait to start her life... but....she had grown to love this place in a way she had never felt for Durmstrang. It would feel weird not to walk these halls...

No one was HERE yet? From her house? Except this girl who's name she couldn't remember ahem ahem EXCUSE US.

She plonked her BUTTOCKS next to this fourth year(yes, she knew the girl was a fourth year) and smiled. "HI there. I can't lie--I don't recall your name. But totally have seen you around--so--yeah--" Well whoops. The poor girl. Eden was lousy at names though...so...maybe it wasn't the girl at all, and it was more Eden being SPACEY like usual. "I'm Eden--in case ya' don't know--" which, why would she? Eden was by no means an important aspect to the school.

Nope.

She glanced at the Gryffindor table..where was Phe?
It wasn't long that Tia laid her head down before there was talking. Right NEXT to her. Which meant she should raise her head and see who it was and act alert, even if all she wanted to do was sleep. Her family wouldn't mind if she slept for like two days straight after arriving home, would they?

"Well considering we've just spent like 10 months sharing a common room........" Tia shook her head at the girl and smiled. Really, how did she not know her was beyond her, but some people were just naturally spacey when it came it to names. Now like, Tia knew this girl was called Eden cause like, Eden. Such a flowery name. Made her think of gardens and Herbology and Millard was a good teacher, even if the subject was not something she wanted to pursue career-wise. She also knew the girl was older than her. Not graduating, but older than fourth. Because like they didn't share a dorm room, so that was one dead giveaway. "I'm Tia. And -- yea, I know you're Eden."

And why was she looking at the Lion table? But because of it, Tia found herself glancing that way too, if nothing more than to grin broadly at that male prefect. Hehe.

"Who you looking for?" Tia asked curiously, looking back to Eden. And like, where were all their classmates? The walk was FAR from the Ravenclaw Tower, but for feasts, it was totally worth it.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SS Featured Author
Clabbert
 
Kaos.Doodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vaes Dothrak
Posts: 19,232

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

LAST feast of the year! Kyroh, secured his cap on his head to hold back with any cascading curls as he made his away over to the Ravenclaw table. This summer he was definitely not getting a haircut. He was going to grow it out and become the next big rock star. Better than West and Nigel AND he didn't even play an instrument. He was just going to be super wicked.

Plopping own on the bench next to the two girls Kyroh grinned at them. "Hullo Eden! Hullo Tia!" He hadn't REALLY held a conversation with the second girl but he had seen her around and she seemed nice!
__________________

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Kaos.Doodles is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default Hi kyroh
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It wasn't long that Tia laid her head down before there was talking. Right NEXT to her. Which meant she should raise her head and see who it was and act alert, even if all she wanted to do was sleep. Her family wouldn't mind if she slept for like two days straight after arriving home, would they?

"Well considering we've just spent like 10 months sharing a common room........" Tia shook her head at the girl and smiled. Really, how did she not know her was beyond her, but some people were just naturally spacey when it came it to names. Now like, Tia knew this girl was called Eden cause like, Eden. Such a flowery name. Made her think of gardens and Herbology and Millard was a good teacher, even if the subject was not something she wanted to pursue career-wise. She also knew the girl was older than her. Not graduating, but older than fourth. Because like they didn't share a dorm room, so that was one dead giveaway. "I'm Tia. And -- yea, I know you're Eden."

And why was she looking at the Lion table? But because of it, Tia found herself glancing that way too, if nothing more than to grin broadly at that male prefect. Hehe.

"Who you looking for?" Tia asked curiously, looking back to Eden. And like, where were all their classmates? The walk was FAR from the Ravenclaw Tower, but for feasts, it was totally worth it.
Oh.

They'd be comrades.

Oops. Eden had paid most of her attention to little Thornton so..OOOOPS. "Right. Tia. I won't forget it now.." but that could be a lie. It was might as well BE a lie because Eden was about to not see this girl for like, three ish months and then..yeah.

MORE OOPSING.

And the girl knew her name? EDEN FELT SO BAD. But sigh...nothing she could do now. "Oh--my friend--Phoenix--" Phe was more than a friend. Who was she kidding? But she would never in a million years call him her boyfriend--and she most certainly wouldn't say a word more about Phe with Kyroh around--who had just taken a seat.

She squirmed in her chair and smiled at him, but still felt funny...did he hate her still? They'd had that nice day awhiiiiile back...with the chalk and stuff, but...eh.

"Kyyyyyroh." She said, winking playfully to seem normal she took a sip from a goblet in front of her--oh, pumpkin juice? PERFECT.
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:59 AM   #7 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Shrake
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,678

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

FINALLY.

It was almost time for freedooooooommm! Evie was all packed and ready to go home and high in spirits when she came down to the Great Hall for the last feast of the term. The only bad part was she was starving and they had to wait until AFTER the speech for the food to come. But that was the least of Evie's problems. This summer was going to be GREAT. She was going to spend it with her brand new nephew and with Angelo and Sophie and Paris and ALL her friends.

"Hi guys," she said cheerfully before plopping down at the table. She was all smiles to Eden and Kyroh and Tia. ALL SMILES.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:22 AM   #8 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Abby couldn't believe it was already the end of term but she knew that she wasn't going to be going home right away seeing as she was going to the field trip and that would be fun but she just couldn't believe that her third year was already almost over
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Nundu
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 49,771

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Angelo Milano Evans
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
N.A. Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default *has a soph*
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The TOBY TRAIN was COMING THROUGH.

The was PEP in his STEP and a SOPH on his BACK. Tobias CHARGED into the Great Hall with all the exuberance of twelve thousand excitable puppies. Sophie Brown had hitched a ride, of course, it was tradition. Though, in all honesty, Toby had COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN that the End of Term Feast was TODAY; he'd been labouring under the misapprehension that it was still May. GOSH. TOTALLY lost track of time there. WHOOPS. It was a good job Soph had come to find him, really. But... that meant he still had ALL his packing to do tonight, but with the chances he'd sleep tonight at something in the area of 'slim to none' he felt confident that he could do that all in one night.

ANYWAY. NOW was time for the FEAST. And the TOBY TRAIN.

Still going at top speed, Toby barrelled down the length of the Ravenclaw table, sort of forgetting the whole 'sitting down' thing, circled it at the top, then looped back. He managed a glance at the staff table (which was mainly a blur when you were going this speed) and he let go of Soph to WAVE at certain professors up there, but then he was running the other way already.

Really he was running for the sake of it, but of course when Soph told him to stop, he'd do just that. Hopefully.
__________________

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't
Felixir is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:43 PM   #10 (permalink)



DMAC & DERP
Snidget
 
griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,710

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Deanna Joyce Horton
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
x1
Default Kyroh, Eden, Tia
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧



The time had come for the end of term feast, and that meant that it was the end of her third year at Hogwarts. Penelope wasn't sure if she was ready to be a fourth year yet. Being a fourth year would mean that she would soon be a fifth year, and there would be OWLs in fifth year. Next year, she would have to start reviewing everything that she had learned in her first three years. It wouldn't be too long before she was a fifth year. Penelope was only finishing her third year now, so she still had almost two years to study for OWLs... Why was she worrying about something that wouldn't happen until she was a fifth year?

Walking over to the Ravenclaw table, she spotted a few faces that she recognized. Kyroh, Eden, and eagle comrade buddy Tia were here! And she actually knew all of their names! "Hi Kyroh! Hi Eden! Hi Tia!" Penelope sat down on the bench next to them.

__________________
griffin is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: #ea8011
Posts: 35,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fox Creevey
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year
x11
Default EVERYONE. *u*
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

Text Cut: THE WILD CHILD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The TOBY TRAIN was COMING THROUGH.

The was PEP in his STEP and a SOPH on his BACK. Tobias CHARGED into the Great Hall with all the exuberance of twelve thousand excitable puppies. Sophie Brown had hitched a ride, of course, it was tradition. Though, in all honesty, Toby had COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN that the End of Term Feast was TODAY; he'd been labouring under the misapprehension that it was still May. GOSH. TOTALLY lost track of time there. WHOOPS. It was a good job Soph had come to find him, really. But... that meant he still had ALL his packing to do tonight, but with the chances he'd sleep tonight at something in the area of 'slim to none' he felt confident that he could do that all in one night.

ANYWAY. NOW was time for the FEAST. And the TOBY TRAIN.

Still going at top speed, Toby barrelled down the length of the Ravenclaw table, sort of forgetting the whole 'sitting down' thing, circled it at the top, then looped back. He managed a glance at the staff table (which was mainly a blur when you were going this speed) and he let go of Soph to WAVE at certain professors up there, but then he was running the other way already.

Really he was running for the sake of it, but of course when Soph told him to stop, he'd do just that. Hopefully.

PIGGYBACK RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Sophie was BEYOND elated as Tobes raced through the Great Hall with her on his back, and she CLUNG TO HIM FOR DEAR LIFE as he sped alllll the way up to the staff dais, where she strained her eyes to focus on faces, and JAVY got a big ol' grin and a wave, but then they were circling back around and flying down the length of the table on the other side. "Too-hoo-hoooobes," she giggled, clinging to him cheerfully and peeking at the faces at the Ravenclaw table as they passed, looking for...

"EVES!" she pointed at Evie just ahead of them, wanting to go sit with her dormmate and the small crew she had around her including Tia, Eden, Penelope, and... "Kyroh's there, too!" In case Tobes wanted to stop off and ruffle his pseudo little brother's hair or something.

In the back of her mind, the thought of last non-sad feast with Tobes kept trying to consume her entire thoughts. But no. No, no, no. Letting that kind of thought take over would make THIS feast sad, and SHE DIDN'T WANT THAT. The manic wild child under her provided a great distraction, though, thankfully.

Her Tooooooobes.
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMC
Puffskein
 
SweetPeea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,700

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
Default Eden, Kyroh, Sophie! All of you! X3
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Was it really the end of the term feast already? Merlin this term practically flew by without her even realizing it. The fourteen year old (soon to be fifteen) made her way into the Great Hall taking a look around as she always did, particularly for someone, but she didn't see him right away. Perhaps he was probably by the the Slytherin Table?

Probably.

Josette turned her attention towards the Eagle table as she was approaching her fellow housemates. Her eyes were immediately on familiar faces & a small smile was immediately shown on her lips. Josette gave a soft & gentle greeting, "H-Hello everyone.." She glanced over at that girl Eden she had met, then Kyroh, & her eyes lit up a little when she had seen seen Sophie Brown. Sophie was definitely a nice person, really nice, almost like a big sister kind of & most definitely a very good friend.

Casually though, her blue eyes glanced over at the Slytherin Table once before she took a seat at the Ravenclaw Table.

...No one saw this....right?
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE TURNING UP WITH....___________________

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!
SweetPeea is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 07:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Nundu
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 49,771

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Angelo Milano Evans
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
N.A. Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default heads up, Kyroh .__.
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

SPOILER!!: partnerd in crime
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
PIGGYBACK RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Sophie was BEYOND elated as Tobes raced through the Great Hall with her on his back, and she CLUNG TO HIM FOR DEAR LIFE as he sped alllll the way up to the staff dais, where she strained her eyes to focus on faces, and JAVY got a big ol' grin and a wave, but then they were circling back around and flying down the length of the table on the other side. "Too-hoo-hoooobes," she giggled, clinging to him cheerfully and peeking at the faces at the Ravenclaw table as they passed, looking for...

"EVES!" she pointed at Evie just ahead of them, wanting to go sit with her dormmate and the small crew she had around her including Tia, Eden, Penelope, and... "Kyroh's there, too!" In case Tobes wanted to stop off and ruffle his pseudo little brother's hair or something.

In the back of her mind, the thought of last non-sad feast with Tobes kept trying to consume her entire thoughts. But no. No, no, no. Letting that kind of thought take over would make THIS feast sad, and SHE DIDN'T WANT THAT. The manic wild child under her provided a great distraction, though, thankfully.

Her Tooooooobes.


"OhoHO!" came Toby's reply, and he looked up to waggle his eyebrows at Head Nerd #2, because he was the biggest loser known to man. "As you WISH, M'LADY." THANKFULLY he didn't take his eyes off the road path for too long though, as they were going so fast and they were there within SECONDS anyway.

The trusty steed STOPPED to give Soph enough time to hop down and join her dormmate. He'd join them in juuuuuuust a second, though, because there was a KYROH here. And a TOBY that needed a KYROH HUG.

"KYYYYYY!" Hopefully that wasn't the ONLY warning Kyroh got of the impending Tobias, because moments later Toby had barrelled right at him to give the little (except not, as he was... ahem... taller than Toby now) Ravenclaw a BIG HUG.
__________________

i wanna stand up, i wanna let go _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ____.

you know, you know; no you don't, you don't
Felixir is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 08:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default Everyone! ^_^
A Poop * k8 *

EVANGELINEEEEE--Eden smirked and stood up to kiss Evie's cheek before slumping back in her chair, making eyes at her...just to make the girl chuckle. "How are you tonight, dark beauty?" she asked, smirking. GOSH it was fun, flirting with Evie, wasn't it? Eden loved it.

HehehehehhEHEHEHE.

But Kyroh was here. SO maybe she should knock it off? IHFIHUHRUH

Eden smiled and waved at Abby, Tobes, and Sophie, too and yeah--Penelope, whom she hadn't talked to much lately. She was really such a lousy housemate. Considering she hadn't even REMEMBERED Tia's name--yeah. WHOOPS. Hehehe. She should try harder next year...her...ahem. Last term.

Awww, little Josie. She was the cutest. Eden wanted to pinch her cheeks. "Heeeey--" she said to her, raising her glass to Josie before taking a sip.

SUCH GREAT FEELINGS OF COMRADERY HERE TONIGHT. Eden looooved it. She did. So much so that she stood up and cleared her throat--

"I PROPOSE A GROUP HUG."

Ahem.

Not everyone was here but that was all right. Toby wasn't even a Ravenclaw, but he might as well be.
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 08:51 PM   #15 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Abby smiled and waved at Eden and said "Hey a group hug sounds really good i could do with a hug" Abby liked Eden's proprosal
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 09:13 PM   #16 (permalink)

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: #ea8011
Posts: 35,207

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fox Creevey
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year
x11
Default All the peopleeeee.
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

...Tobes was WIGGLING HIS EYEBROWS AT HER ABOUT EVIE. NO. She LIGHTLY bopped him on the nose with a finger to lightheartedly reprimand him for being a big goof, and she couldn't wipe the stupidly goofy smile off her face. "None of that," she teased, giving his torso a comforting squeeze from behind when he let her down, then let him charge at cutiepie Kyroh, watching with a fond smile.

Then Eden, in all her geniusness, proposed a GROUP HUG which was actually pretty appropriate because everyone currently gathered together was SUPER COOL and Sophie liked everyone present. So SHE was absolutely game for a group hug, and she thought Tobes and Kyroh would obviously be as well, and Evie, duh, and the Abby girl was and - ohhhhhh sweet shy lil baby Josie, Sophie Brown was NOT going to let you out of this.

"Josieeeeeeeeeee, come to me," she extended an arm toward her to beckon her, trying to get the group hug to form around Tobes and Kyroh who were ALREADY hugging. Did other people want in, too? WHERE WERE CUTTY AND FLAMMY? Hahahaah!! THEY needed to be there, TOO, just like OLD TIMES.

Hiiiiiiilarious. The end of the term felt SO EXHILARATING.
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 09:37 PM   #17 (permalink)





DMAC & DERP
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
L.E. Mancini
Ravenclaw
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Alls of you!
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | It's all in the Numbers

Well as she expected, it didn't take LONG before the table (and Great Hall) started filling up with students (and professors). "Hiya Kyroh!" Tia grinned back at the younger lad (who was taller too). And oops. She made Eden feel bad for the older girl not remembering her name. Sighhhh. Her friend Phoenix though? Glancing toward the Lion table, Tia wondered who Phoenix was and figured if she wanted to know more she ought to probably ask Zander. He'd tell her. Speaking of which ... can she like go over and see him? Tackle him? Attack his lips again --- or make him attack hers -- haha

Thoughts of Z simmered though as more housemates sat down around ... "Eviee!" Tia grinned at her fellow new transfer. And then another smile for Abby who seemed awfully quiet and mellow. "Heyyy Abby! You alright?" The fourth year prodded curiously.

And there was one of her dormmates. Well TWO. Josette and Penelope. NOW where was Miss Hayley and then the fourth year claw girls were all present and accounted for ... wait, no, and Brynn too was still packing, she guessed. "Jos! Pene!" Tia grinned at the two girls "Hayley still packing?" and then her attention was redirected momentarily as honorary claw, Tobias, came parading into the hall carrying Sophie on his back. Wide GRIN for the both of them.

But then Eden called for a GROUP HUG. "I propose ........... a toast! To Ravenclaws for the 2087 House Cup!"
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-06-2015, 09:42 PM   #18 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Abby gave Tia a smile and said "Yeah course I am alright just thinking about the summer and what i could get up to during it" Abby liked Tia's toast proposal if her house worked hard next year then basically they would win the house cup
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #19 (permalink)


MO
Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,540

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
Default for Cinn/James & everyone ♡
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

She couldn't breathe.

Maybe it was those tight socks she was wearing, blocking regular blood circulation and making her feel uncomfortable. Or maybe, it was the verge of tears she was holding from the moment she woke up. These were the last hours there, at Hogwarts.

By the time of the feast, she took a deep breath before entering, and hoped to keep the smile for everyone. Eden was there, her friend who had stuck with her til the end, and Pal promised to herself that she would never stop writing to her. She knew some of the other kids, younger ones who'd sure make the house pride rock later.

Okay, enough with the feelings, that were only to be shared in the memory book. She found a seat, took it and looked around, tapping her fingers on the table as she kept that knot inside her throat.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

Doxy
 
JustAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: [GMT]
Posts: 6,185

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Default
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
EVANGELINEEEEE--Eden smirked and stood up to kiss Evie's cheek before slumping back in her chair, making eyes at her...just to make the girl chuckle. "How are you tonight, dark beauty?" she asked, smirking. GOSH it was fun, flirting with Evie, wasn't it? Eden loved it.

HehehehehhEHEHEHE.

But Kyroh was here. SO maybe she should knock it off? IHFIHUHRUH

Eden smiled and waved at Abby, Tobes, and Sophie, too and yeah--Penelope, whom she hadn't talked to much lately. She was really such a lousy housemate. Considering she hadn't even REMEMBERED Tia's name--yeah. WHOOPS. Hehehe. She should try harder next year...her...ahem. Last term.

Awww, little Josie. She was the cutest. Eden wanted to pinch her cheeks. "Heeeey--" she said to her, raising her glass to Josie before taking a sip.

SUCH GREAT FEELINGS OF COMRADERY HERE TONIGHT. Eden looooved it. She did. So much so that she stood up and cleared her throat--

"I PROPOSE A GROUP HUG."

Ahem.

Not everyone was here but that was all right. Toby wasn't even a Ravenclaw, but he might as well be.
Phoooooeeeeenix was searching for a beautiful girl with dark hair and huge eyes and a cute laugh.

A specific one, he didn't just have a craving. Although...

Nope. Where was Eden? He wanted to sit with her. Phe's eyes scanned the Ravenclaw table for a second, but then... there she was. Phoenix paused where he was standing and just watched his Paradise for a second. She was so beautiful, did she know that? Like how when she smiled like that her eyes crinkled in the corners and it made his brain short-circuit? Cause she should know. She was gorgeous.

Anyway... Phe walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist after the whole group hug thing had happened. "Can I steal a quick private hug?" He was gonna do it anyway. Squiiiiiiiiiish! "I love you." Phe kissed Eden's cheek, and smiled. "And I'm here to be devilishly handsome and shower you with my affections."

Last edited by JustAlice; 04-06-2015 at 10:25 PM.
JustAlice is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DIMC

Bicorn
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wales
Posts: 16,704

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlotte Melina Weyker
Slytherin
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parker Renfrow
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Rider (née Wilde)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default Feel free to steal this grumpy girl?
Little Fox | ½ of Lauralie | Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff heart and a Gryffindor soul | #HouseNATARIANA

Grumps. Grumpy grumps.

Clara didn't even want to be here. No offence students, staff, or Great Hall in general.

The sixth year just wasn't feeling it. There were too many people and too much hugging. In fact, the person she was looking to sit next to was currently in some sort of group hug and it didn't look pleasant. Sigh. That meant having to sit alone until Eden noticed her ... which, now that Phoenix had arrived, probably wouldn't be for a while.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
__________________
natekka is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 21,076

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default <3
A Poop * k8 *

Eden smiled at Abby and WENT IN TO HUG LIKE SOPHIE AND TOBY AND ABBY AND TIA APPARENTLY AND EVIE AND JOSIE AND PENELOPEEEEE--YES.

Hug.


Eden did indeed enjoy it. And she was starting to trust Miss Brown a lot more lately so...yeah. And Tia's toast--Eden lifted her goblet and nodded--"TO RAVENCLAW--" yeah. Though she was happy for Hufflepuff...better than DUMB GRYFFINDOR--

IT WAS PALOMA! Eden went to go give her friend a hug and like fklhwriufhruighugh PAL! "PALOMA DON'T LEAVE ME--" she said, frowning. She did not like this! Paloma was one of her good friends and fhruifh why did people always LEAVE her?! She didn't UNDERSTAND.

SPOILER!!: the boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAlice View Post
Phoooooeeeeenix was searching for a beautiful girl with dark hair and huge eyes and a cute laugh.

A specific one, he didn't just have a craving. Although...

Nope. Where was Eden? He wanted to sit with her. Phe's eyes scanned the Ravenclaw table for a second, but then... there she was. Phoenix paused where he was standing and just watched his Paradise for a second. She was so beautiful, did she know that? Like how when she smiled like that the corner of her eyes crinkled in the corners and it made his brain short-circuit? Cause she was beautiful.

Anyway... Phe walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist after the whole group hug thing had happened. "Can I steal a quick private hug?" He was gonna do it anyway. Squiiiiiiiiiish! "I love you." Phe kissed Eden's cheek, and smiled. "And I'm here to be devilishly handsome and shower you with my affections."


....she didn't notice Phoenix until she heard his question, and she didn't have a chance to think about it before he was hugging her--oh--she wouldn't have said no, either. She kissed him, on the LIPS, and smirked as she pulled away--"Yeah? Shower away, lover boy." She said--grinning like mad...all giddy...her eyes were all sparkly...

Oh boy.

"I love you, too--" she whispered back, blushing a gooood bit. "You've never come to find ME before--you cutie--" she said, absolutely GIDDY with delight at the turn their relationship was taking...it was...quite satisfying...

...

She DID notice Clara, and she gave her best friend a little wave, nodding at her. Would Phe and Clara want to talk during this? Or would Eden have to divide her time? SIGH SIGH SIGH.

Why couldn't they all GET ALONG, man?! She did blow Clara a kiss, though...because Clara DESERVED KISSES, OKAY?
__________________
kayquilz is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:35 PM   #23 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Blibbering Humdinger
 
Saz Hale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castle Black
Posts: 105,504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashleigh-Marie Ashby
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Deliah Marie Patton
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Arrowsmith
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
District 9 Tribute World's Biggest Harry Potter Fan

Abby hugged Eden back and raised her goblet and said "To Ravenclaw may we rule the roost next year"
__________________
Saz Hale is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 10:48 PM   #24 (permalink)

Doxy
 
JustAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: [GMT]
Posts: 6,185

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Default
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
....she didn't notice Phoenix until she heard his question, and she didn't have a chance to think about it before he was hugging her--oh--she wouldn't have said no, either. She kissed him, on the LIPS, and smirked as she pulled away--"Yeah? Shower away, lover boy." She said--grinning like mad...all giddy...her eyes were all sparkly...

Oh boy.

"I love you, too--" she whispered back, blushing a gooood bit. "You've never come to find ME before--you cutie--" she said, absolutely GIDDY with delight at the turn their relationship was taking...it was...quite satisfying...
Shower away? Oh he'd shower. Shooooower all the things. "I got you a present." To start with. Though maybe he'd save that for later, cause he wanted to sit with her on the train or something. "Also..." He sprinkled glitter over her head quickly, a mischievous grin on his face.

As for... that... well... yeah he'd kinda noticed that he maybe wasn't putting quite as much effort into this whole thing as she was and he wanted to because he loved her and he wanted her to feeeeel it. "Well maybe it was my turn." he said, sitting down in the place next to her. "Aaaalso I missed you." He hadn't seen her for a whole day.

He wouldn't mind Clara sitting with them y'know... it was only... a little awkward...
JustAlice is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 11:06 PM   #25 (permalink)



DMAC & DERP
Snidget
 
griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,710

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Deanna Joyce Horton
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
x1
Default everyone
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧



Penelope looked around at all of the students who were arriving. Dormmate Abby and wand expert Sophie were here! Pene? Who was Pe- oh, that must be a nickname for Penelope. Tia could call her Pene if she wanted to. Penelope looked over at Tia who was now asking about Hayley. ”Who’s Hayley?” Who was Hayley? The third year girl didn’t know many older students. Was Hayley a fourth year like Tia? Penelope was fairly sure that she didn't know anyone named Hayley. Not that she was good at remembering names or anything. Chances were that she did know someone named Hayley but didn't remember her name.

Group hug time! Penelope joined in the group hug. She had always thought of group hugs as more of a Hufflepuff thing, but she really didn’t mind being part of a group hug as long as she didn’t get squished in the middle.

__________________
griffin is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:18 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218