sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 410 users online including...
lorenepp2 , StevSnindy , Matassupe , affordableweddi , Avaiche , parkaparka , abreedancarr

8 members
402 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 39: January - April 2015


Term 39: January - April 2015 Term Thirty-Nine: Mapping Hogwarts (September 2085-June 2086)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2012, 05:25 PM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default Front Cars

The driver and snack lady sit waaaaaay up front in the driver's cab, but there are plenty of other compartments up here! Careful you don't sit in the Prefects' cab though. They bite.
Old 04-11-2015, 07:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,272

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Dylan carried his guitar case in one hand and his cat carrier in the other as he made his way onto the train. Seeing that he was one of the first to get on, he took the first empty compartment he saw and he waited for Bleu to join him. He looked out the window at the students who were beginning to board the train. He smiled, happy that he was finally going home to see his family. He couldn't wait to see them. The fifth year turned to the cat carrier and let Ginger out, chuckling as she hopped onto his lap and curled up.
Ringo is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DIMC
Erkling
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,506

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Reign Cash
Default Anyone?/*STEALING*
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Freshly change into her normal people clothes Emmylou wanted to find a place to sit. Her area for sitting was always int he middle cars but changing it up a bit was something that she always wanted to do. FRONT CARS IT WAS! Emmylou munched on her rainbow colored Nerds as she looked around for a place to sit. As much as she didn't want this term to end she was really excited about going on the summer field trip. She knew that it would be the highlight of her summer. Still walking along and trying to find a compartment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Dylan carried his guitar case in one hand and his cat carrier in the other as he made his way onto the train. Seeing that he was one of the first to get on, he took the first empty compartment he saw and he waited for Bleu to join him. He looked out the window at the students who were beginning to board the train. He smiled, happy that he was finally going home to see his family. He couldn't wait to see them. The fifth year turned to the cat carrier and let Ginger out, chuckling as she hopped onto his lap and curled up.
As she made her way dow the little corridor she looked around at the compartments. It was her goal to meet to people and visit her old friends that she really didn't see this term. She was really focused on her studies this term that she really only hung out with two people. As much as she loved both Kace and Cinna she missed her other friends and she really missed out on making all these new friends. Emmylou looked around at some compartments and found one that had a person in it. Like a real, live person!! So what she was hyper right now and very friend needy. The blonde munched on her rainbow colored Nerds as she smiled brightly at Dylan, she knew him! She considered him her friend! "Hey." Southern accent at all, also her curse but she loves her accent so much. She liked being different. "Is it okay if I sit here? Unless you're saving these seats for your friends then that's totally fine by me." She said rather quickly.
__________________

I'm still your girl, holding on too tight head up in the clouds heaven only
knows where you are now how do I love, how do I love again? I stay up all night tell myself


I'm alright baby, you're just harder to see than most, I put the record on wait 'til I hear our song
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,272

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Emmylou! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Freshly change into her normal people clothes Emmylou wanted to find a place to sit. Her area for sitting was always int he middle cars but changing it up a bit was something that she always wanted to do. FRONT CARS IT WAS! Emmylou munched on her rainbow colored Nerds as she looked around for a place to sit. As much as she didn't want this term to end she was really excited about going on the summer field trip. She knew that it would be the highlight of her summer. Still walking along and trying to find a compartment.

As she made her way dow the little corridor she looked around at the compartments. It was her goal to meet to people and visit her old friends that she really didn't see this term. She was really focused on her studies this term that she really only hung out with two people. As much as she loved both Kace and Cinna she missed her other friends and she really missed out on making all these new friends. Emmylou looked around at some compartments and found one that had a person in it. Like a real, live person!! So what she was hyper right now and very friend needy. The blonde munched on her rainbow colored Nerds as she smiled brightly at Dylan, she knew him! She considered him her friend! "Hey." Southern accent at all, also her curse but she loves her accent so much. She liked being different. "Is it okay if I sit here? Unless you're saving these seats for your friends then that's totally fine by me." She said rather quickly.

Hearing the compartment door slide open, he turned to see a familiar blonde and he smiled at Emmylou. "Hey, Emmy!" He greeted. It had been a while since he actually saw her but it was good to see her now. "Yeah, go ahead! My girlfriend Bleu should be coming but there's plenty of room for more." The Puffer explained as he gestured to the empty seat in front of him for her to sit. "Where's Kace?" He asked, wondering if she knew.
Ringo is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 08:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DIMC
Erkling
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,506

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Reign Cash
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Hearing the compartment door slide open, he turned to see a familiar blonde and he smiled at Emmylou. "Hey, Emmy!" He greeted. It had been a while since he actually saw her but it was good to see her now. "Yeah, go ahead! My girlfriend Bleu should be coming but there's plenty of room for more." The Puffer explained as he gestured to the empty seat in front of him for her to sit. "Where's Kace?" He asked, wondering if she knew.
"Thank you. I haven't met her yet." She didn't know that even had a girlfriend but good for him because he's really sweet and has nice hair. Hair like a rockstar! Emmylou beamed and took a seat across form him but near the window. "The window seats are the best." She nodded at him and smiled. Where was Kace? "I don't know, I can't find Cinna or Bart either but I didn't run out of the castle to try and get a really awesome compartment because I like having the perfect seat." She nodded again. "How have you been?"
__________________

I'm still your girl, holding on too tight head up in the clouds heaven only
knows where you are now how do I love, how do I love again? I stay up all night tell myself


I'm alright baby, you're just harder to see than most, I put the record on wait 'til I hear our song
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 08:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,272

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
"Thank you. I haven't met her yet." She didn't know that even had a girlfriend but good for him because he's really sweet and has nice hair. Hair like a rockstar! Emmylou beamed and took a seat across form him but near the window. "The window seats are the best." She nodded at him and smiled. Where was Kace? "I don't know, I can't find Cinna or Bart either but I didn't run out of the castle to try and get a really awesome compartment because I like having the perfect seat." She nodded again. "How have you been?"
"No problem," Dylan smiled at Emmylou. He then raised an eyebrow when she said she hadn't met her yet. "Oh, well she's real nice. I'm sure you'll like her." He told Emmy with a small nod of his head.

Chuckling, Dylan nodded in agreement. "They are the best." He said, glancing out the window at the students getting on the train. Dylan always tried getting the window seat himself. He always loved watching the scenery go by, even if he'd seen it a thousand times on his rides to and from Hogwarts. He could never get tired of it.

Turning his attention back to Emmy as she spoke, he nodded. "Understandable. Maybe they'll find us soon," He said thoughtfully, looking back out the window again to see if they were out there amongst the crowd of students. "I always get here when the compartments are full so I tried getting here early this time." He explained, laughing a little. "Oh, I've been good," He answered her question with a shrug. "I'm excited to get home. What about yo-" He began to ask when suddenly Ginger was moving in his lap, which had startled Dylan a bit. She stood on his knees, peering at Emmylou with interest. He laughed. "I dunno if you've met my cat... this is Ginger." He smiled as the cat leaped across to the other seat to get a closer look at Emmylou. "But anyways, yeah, what about you? How have you been?" The Badger asked as his cat was rubbing her head against Emmylou's arm.
Ringo is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

He had disillusioned his product and used the undetectable extension charms on his luggage after taking inventory and accounting for all pieces. He hadn't had to spend as much on advertising this year, but he felt he'd giving away too many sweets...maybe. At least Professor Quigley made no demands towards that. Neither did Botros for that matter. It was probably bad for his old man teeth. He needed to find a way to promote the off menu more efficiently.

Cutty carried a thin hardcover book on apples with him which he'd lifted, two others and a ledger. He found an empty compartment and helped himself to it and began to calculate the year's worth of profit.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 04-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #8 (permalink)


DMAC
Billywig
 
keepmeclose22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tardis
Posts: 3,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dylan Hunt
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Pamphylia Elaine Barstow
Default

Austin walked onto the train, and decided this year was a good year to get one of the front cars. He wasn't in any hurry to meet up with his dad, but he was ready to get home. Summer was about not having to do work, or get up early for class. Plus he could do whatever he wanted. He could hang out with Ophelia all summer if that's what he wanted. Austin hadn't seen hide nor tail of the blonde girl, but they were supposed to hang out this summer. Plus, he was still peeved about the masquerade incident.

Whatever he did this summer, it was going to be what he wanted. His younger sister would be about a year now, and should be sleeping through the night. This meant Austin didn't have to spend his entire nights taking care of his sister. He could go out and do what he wanted. There was no wasting time this summer. And since there was a field trip this summer, that was even more time away from his dad.
keepmeclose22 is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 05:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Acromantula
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ❤
Posts: 30,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Bleu is sad...excuse her if she gets snippy lolololol
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Bleu quietly walked down the the corridor of the train looking for Dylan. They only had a few more hours to be together before they didn't see each other for a couple weeks. She really wasn't excited about that, which didn't put her in the greatest mood.

She finally saw Dylan in a great compartment and when she looked in there was a girl she had never met before, but she knew this was Kace's girlfriend Emmylou. She knew of a lot of people even if they didn't know her. Seeing the girl in there...she wasn't very excited. She wanted to just be with Dylan but she figured she had to deal. He had a lot of friends and she wanted to make more friends so she took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hello." She said quietly, pulling the cage of her snowy owl Lumière into the compartment.

She quickly put his cage up in the suitcase rack so that he wouldn't be in the way of the others. "Sorry I didn't get here faster. I misplaced my necklace that my father gave me. I barely ever wear it so I don't know how it got into the bottom of my makeup case. Anyway, I'm babbling," She turned to the girl, "Hello I'm Bleu Rawley, Dylan's girlfriend." She gave a small smile to the girl and then turned to Dylan and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before she sat down next to him, not noticing the cat in his lap. She put on a very good front but she just wasn't happy about being away from Dylan for so long.
__________________

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
_____________________________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 05:23 AM   #10 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Fifth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
He had disillusioned his product and used the undetectable extension charms on his luggage after taking inventory and accounting for all pieces. He hadn't had to spend as much on advertising this year, but he felt he'd giving away too many sweets...maybe. At least Professor Quigley made no demands towards that. Neither did Botros for that matter. It was probably bad for his old man teeth. He needed to find a way to promote the off menu more efficiently.

Cutty carried a thin hardcover book on apples with him which he'd lifted, two others and a ledger. He found an empty compartment and helped himself to it and began to calculate the year's worth of profit.
She could have been making rounds, making sure everyone found a place to sit for the ride. She could have, and it seemed so the way her intelligent eyes ran up the corridor. At last, that wasn't the case. Beverly just wanted to be alone and not worry about more duties. This had been a hell of a term, don't even mention issues that weren't school related.

Catching one very familiar profile, she smirked to herself. She'd recognize him anywhere.

Slipping inside the compartment, and as if it was the most natural thing, which it was, Beverly flopped down next to Cutty Mordaunt.

"Haven't seen your face lately." Sure around the common room but not on a one on one.
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 05:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
She could have been making rounds, making sure everyone found a place to sit for the ride. She could have, and it seemed so the way her intelligent eyes ran up the corridor. At last, that wasn't the case. Beverly just wanted to be alone and not worry about more duties. This had been a hell of a term, don't even mention issues that weren't school related.

Catching one very familiar profile, she smirked to herself. She'd recognize him anywhere.

Slipping inside the compartment, and as if it was the most natural thing, which it was, Beverly flopped down next to Cutty Mordaunt.

"Haven't seen your face lately." Sure around the common room but not on a one on one.
fwip.

The pages of his leather bound ledger turned and crackled a little, though he did hear the door to his compartment slide open. He looked up to see and hear familiarity in the she-snake's being.

"Beverly! Git in here!" He smiled and somehow barked invitingly.

"Where 'ave yer been?" The last he'd really heard she had that falling out with her boy-toy. What's his face.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 06:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DIMC
Erkling
 
MuggleDinosaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,506

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darby R.V. Murphy
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Reign Cash
Default
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
"No problem," Dylan smiled at Emmylou. He then raised an eyebrow when she said she hadn't met her yet. "Oh, well she's real nice. I'm sure you'll like her." He told Emmy with a small nod of his head.

Chuckling, Dylan nodded in agreement. "They are the best." He said, glancing out the window at the students getting on the train. Dylan always tried getting the window seat himself. He always loved watching the scenery go by, even if he'd seen it a thousand times on his rides to and from Hogwarts. He could never get tired of it.

Turning his attention back to Emmy as she spoke, he nodded. "Understandable. Maybe they'll find us soon," He said thoughtfully, looking back out the window again to see if they were out there amongst the crowd of students. "I always get here when the compartments are full so I tried getting here early this time." He explained, laughing a little. "Oh, I've been good," He answered her question with a shrug. "I'm excited to get home. What about yo-" He began to ask when suddenly Ginger was moving in his lap, which had startled Dylan a bit. She stood on his knees, peering at Emmylou with interest. He laughed. "I dunno if you've met my cat... this is Ginger." He smiled as the cat leaped across to the other seat to get a closer look at Emmylou. "But anyways, yeah, what about you? How have you been?" The Badger asked as his cat was rubbing her head against Emmylou's arm.
The blonde nodded, she never had a really hard time making friends but it felt like she would since she really hadn't made that many new friends lately. She hoped that his girlfriend liked her and she wouldn't mind being friends with her at all. "I hope so." She beamed.

She nodded. "I hope they do." She smiled and ate some more rainbow nerds. "I do too! I'm so happy that i got here when there's like no one here at all. I mean I wanted to hang out with Cinna or Kace or both of them but I like the whole emptiness of the train and being able to find the perfect seat." The perfect seat was always something that was important to Emmylou on long trips. Oh there was a cat but this one didn't seem like it was mean. "It's nice to meet you Ginger, I'm Emmy." That was a plus. "Lately I've just been studying my butt up but I don't think it will get me anywhere. I've been alright just some family issues that I'm not looking forward to going home to." Yeah, no it wasn't something that she really wanted to go home to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
She finally saw Dylan in a great compartment and when she looked in there was a girl she had never met before, but she knew this was Kace's girlfriend Emmylou. She knew of a lot of people even if they didn't know her. Seeing the girl in there...she wasn't very excited. She wanted to just be with Dylan but she figured she had to deal. He had a lot of friends and she wanted to make more friends so she took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hello." She said quietly, pulling the cage of her snowy owl Lumière into the compartment.

She quickly put his cage up in the suitcase rack so that he wouldn't be in the way of the others. "Sorry I didn't get here faster. I misplaced my necklace that my father gave me. I barely ever wear it so I don't know how it got into the bottom of my makeup case. Anyway, I'm babbling," She turned to the girl, "Hello I'm Bleu Rawley, Dylan's girlfriend." She gave a small smile to the girl and then turned to Dylan and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before she sat down next to him, not noticing the cat in his lap. She put on a very good front but she just wasn't happy about being away from Dylan for so long.
Emmylou smiled when she heard another voice. It must be Dylan's girlfriend. The happiness in the room seemed to just leave it or well that's what it felt like to Emmylou. She looked at the girl and could tell that the girl didn't want her here and honestly she wasn't going to stay here if she wasn't wanted. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Emmylou Duchannes." The blonde smiled at her and stood up. She knew when it was time to go. "I'm just going to go. I don't want to being in the way. I'll leave you two be." She said walking to the compartment door. It was just best to leave before something bad happens.
__________________

I'm still your girl, holding on too tight head up in the clouds heaven only
knows where you are now how do I love, how do I love again? I stay up all night tell myself


I'm alright baby, you're just harder to see than most, I put the record on wait 'til I hear our song
MuggleDinosaur is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 06:42 PM   #13 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Fifth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
fwip.

The pages of his leather bound ledger turned and crackled a little, though he did hear the door to his compartment slide open. He looked up to see and hear familiarity in the she-snake's being.

"Beverly! Git in here!" He smiled and somehow barked invitingly.

"Where 'ave yer been?" The last he'd really heard she had that falling out with her boy-toy. What's his face.
She smiled and squished herself next to him. "Been all over the place." She nodded importantly, then nudged him. "Not really. Just helping Jeremiah with N.E.W.T.s and Prefect duty." One she had enjoyed greatly, the other...she worried it'd give her gray hairs again.

"Where have you been, and watchu got there?" She poked at the leather notebook or whatever it was. "Inventory?"
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 04-12-2015, 07:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent
 
Buggy-Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 41,121

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Default
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

This was it, for sure Margo was done with her first year at Hogwarts. How time flew! She couldn't believe it and she was also ready for her summer vacation! She was excited to spend some time in Diagon Alley and meet new people again. Plus Hufflepuff had won the House cup! What more could she had asked for in her first year at Hogwarts.

So looking for a compartment to sit in Margo just picked one at random and made her way in.
Buggy-Boo is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 12:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,272

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bleu quietly walked down the the corridor of the train looking for Dylan. They only had a few more hours to be together before they didn't see each other for a couple weeks. She really wasn't excited about that, which didn't put her in the greatest mood.

She finally saw Dylan in a great compartment and when she looked in there was a girl she had never met before, but she knew this was Kace's girlfriend Emmylou. She knew of a lot of people even if they didn't know her. Seeing the girl in there...she wasn't very excited. She wanted to just be with Dylan but she figured she had to deal. He had a lot of friends and she wanted to make more friends so she took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hello." She said quietly, pulling the cage of her snowy owl Lumière into the compartment.

She quickly put his cage up in the suitcase rack so that he wouldn't be in the way of the others. "Sorry I didn't get here faster. I misplaced my necklace that my father gave me. I barely ever wear it so I don't know how it got into the bottom of my makeup case. Anyway, I'm babbling," She turned to the girl, "Hello I'm Bleu Rawley, Dylan's girlfriend." She gave a small smile to the girl and then turned to Dylan and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before she sat down next to him, not noticing the cat in his lap. She put on a very good front but she just wasn't happy about being away from Dylan for so long.
As he was talking with Emmylou, he heard the door open and he smiled brightly at the sight of Bleu, but that smile slowly faded at the mood she was giving off. Was she okay?

"That's alright," He told her as she sat beside him. He then frowned at the news that she had misplaced her necklace. "Really?" The Puffer asked, putting an arm around her. "I'm so sorry. Maybe we can owl the school to keep an eye out for it?" He suggested in a soft voice to help calm her a bit.

Dylan studied Bleu as she introduced herself to Emmy and he was positive she wasn't doing okay and that upset him. She may look fine to anyone else but he just had a feeling... he could just tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
The blonde nodded, she never had a really hard time making friends but it felt like she would since she really hadn't made that many new friends lately. She hoped that his girlfriend liked her and she wouldn't mind being friends with her at all. "I hope so." She beamed.

She nodded. "I hope they do." She smiled and ate some more rainbow nerds. "I do too! I'm so happy that i got here when there's like no one here at all. I mean I wanted to hang out with Cinna or Kace or both of them but I like the whole emptiness of the train and being able to find the perfect seat." The perfect seat was always something that was important to Emmylou on long trips. Oh there was a cat but this one didn't seem like it was mean. "It's nice to meet you Ginger, I'm Emmy." That was a plus. "Lately I've just been studying my butt up but I don't think it will get me anywhere. I've been alright just some family issues that I'm not looking forward to going home to." Yeah, no it wasn't something that she really wanted to go home to.

Emmylou smiled when she heard another voice. It must be Dylan's girlfriend. The happiness in the room seemed to just leave it or well that's what it felt like to Emmylou. She looked at the girl and could tell that the girl didn't want her here and honestly she wasn't going to stay here if she wasn't wanted. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Emmylou Duchannes." The blonde smiled at her and stood up. She knew when it was time to go. "I'm just going to go. I don't want to being in the way. I'll leave you two be." She said walking to the compartment door. It was just best to leave before something bad happens.
Seeing Emmy stand, Dylan frowned. Maybe she could tell too? She then said she was going to leave. "Oh, okay, we'll catch up later then. It was nice talking to you, Emmy." He smiled at her as she left.

Once the compartment door had shut, he turned to Bleu, taking her hand in his. "Hey, what's the matter?" He asked in a gentle tone, stroking her hand in his with his thumb as he looked at her with concern.
Ringo is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 02:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Acromantula
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ❤
Posts: 30,691

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Bleu feels reaaaaaaalllly bad now :(
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

SPOILER!!: quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
The blonde nodded, she never had a really hard time making friends but it felt like she would since she really hadn't made that many new friends lately. She hoped that his girlfriend liked her and she wouldn't mind being friends with her at all. "I hope so." She beamed.

She nodded. "I hope they do." She smiled and ate some more rainbow nerds. "I do too! I'm so happy that i got here when there's like no one here at all. I mean I wanted to hang out with Cinna or Kace or both of them but I like the whole emptiness of the train and being able to find the perfect seat." The perfect seat was always something that was important to Emmylou on long trips. Oh there was a cat but this one didn't seem like it was mean. "It's nice to meet you Ginger, I'm Emmy." That was a plus. "Lately I've just been studying my butt up but I don't think it will get me anywhere. I've been alright just some family issues that I'm not looking forward to going home to." Yeah, no it wasn't something that she really wanted to go home to.
Emmylou smiled when she heard another voice. It must be Dylan's girlfriend. The happiness in the room seemed to just leave it or well that's what it felt like to Emmylou. She looked at the girl and could tell that the girl didn't want her here and honestly she wasn't going to stay here if she wasn't wanted. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Emmylou Duchannes." The blonde smiled at her and stood up. She knew when it was time to go. "I'm just going to go. I don't want to be in the way. I'll leave you two be." She said walking to the compartment door. It was just best to leave before something bad happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
As he was talking with Emmylou, he heard the door open and he smiled brightly at the sight of Bleu, but that smile slowly faded at the mood she was giving off. Was she okay?

"That's alright," He told her as she sat beside him. He then frowned at the news that she had misplaced her necklace. "Really?" The Puffer asked, putting an arm around her. "I'm so sorry. Maybe we can owl the school to keep an eye out for it?" He suggested in a soft voice to help calm her a bit.

Dylan studied Bleu as she introduced herself to Emmy and he was positive she wasn't doing okay and that upset him. She may look fine to anyone else but he just had a feeling... he could just tell...

Seeing Emmy stand, Dylan frowned. Maybe she could tell too? She then said she was going to leave. "Oh, okay, we'll catch up later then. It was nice talking to you, Emmy." He smiled at her as she left.

Once the compartment door had shut, he turned to Bleu, taking her hand in his. "Hey, what's the matter?" He asked in a gentle tone, stroking her hand in his with his thumb as he looked at her with concern.


Bleu was going to tell Emmylou that it was ok for her to stay but then she figured it was probably for the best. Though now she felt even worse for making the girl feel like she needed to leave. She gave the girl and apologetic and sad smile as she left the compartment. *SIGH* SHE WAS IN A TERRIBLE MOOD AND PEOPLE WERE LEAVING BECAUSE OF IT. BOOOOOO.

Tears welled up in her eyes as Dylan asked her what was wrong. She took a deep breath and shook her auburn hair in her face to hide it. "That's the last thing that my father ever gave me and I really hope its just somewhere in the bottom of my bags. If I've lost it...," a huge tear fell down her cheek as she closed her eyes and took a ragged breath. "...and...I don't like being away from you for so long...," She took another shaky breath and continued, "...I know it's only a couple weeks but....," she couldn't get anything else out.

She was a wreck and really, really didn't need to lose that necklace.
__________________

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
_____________________________________________
Suziella is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 07:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
She smiled and squished herself next to him. "Been all over the place." She nodded importantly, then nudged him. "Not really. Just helping Jeremiah with N.E.W.T.s and Prefect duty." One she had enjoyed greatly, the other...she worried it'd give her gray hairs again.

"Where have you been, and watchu got there?" She poked at the leather notebook or whatever it was. "Inventory?"
Cutty inched and wiggled in what was perhaps an uncomfortable manner as Bev squished next to him. He made a small noise as he listened to Beverly say where she'd been and as he tried to continue writing in his ledger whilst not giving Beverly a peek.
"Nyraah. Yer sittin' too close!" He whined like a child and not a big boy.

With his large hands he put down his ledger, placed one hand near Bev's obliques and another on her shoulder and sliiiiiiide the witch a couple of inches away. Smiling at the solution he'd just implemented, Cutty readjusted himself in his seat and picked up his ledger again. "Maybe. Maybe I'm joost accowntin' fer what I made this skewel year." He paused and looked at her with his dairy cow eyes. "Yew've never had ter do this, 'ave yer, Bev?" Nar, she wouldn't, he thought. If it's necessary at all for her, she'd have people. Her own personal Goblin counting and balancing for her.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 07:13 PM   #18 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Fifth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Cutty inched and wiggled in what was perhaps an uncomfortable manner as Bev squished next to him. He made a small noise as he listened to Beverly say where she'd been and as he tried to continue writing in his ledger whilst not giving Beverly a peek.
"Nyraah. Yer sittin' too close!" He whined like a child and not a big boy.

With his large hands he put down his ledger, placed one hand near Bev's obliques and another on her shoulder and sliiiiiiide the witch a couple of inches away. Smiling at the solution he'd just implemented, Cutty readjusted himself in his seat and picked up his ledger again. "Maybe. Maybe I'm joost accowntin' fer what I made this skewel year." He paused and looked at her with his dairy cow eyes. "Yew've never had ter do this, 'ave yer, Bev?" Nar, she wouldn't, he thought. If it's necessary at all for her, she'd have people. Her own personal Goblin counting and balancing for her.
What...was up with him?

Her brow raised at his little baby whine and then it twitched when he put his hands on her and SLID her. "What're you doing?" She swatted at him. "Merlin, Mordaunt if you didn't want me sitting next to you, just say so." Her mood was making an appearance again so she stood up and took the seat opposite of him.

Was that better for him?

Accounting? That sounded like something he'd be doing. Trying to shake of her foul mood, she shrugged. "Never been interested in business, so no. I don't much like numbers." At all, she'd rather be doing something more exciting. "Was it a good year for you, though?" Sweet's business wise.
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
What...was up with him?

Her brow raised at his little baby whine and then it twitched when he put his hands on her and SLID her. "What're you doing?" She swatted at him. "Merlin, Mordaunt if you didn't want me sitting next to you, just say so." Her mood was making an appearance again so she stood up and took the seat opposite of him.

Was that better for him?

Accounting? That sounded like something he'd be doing. Trying to shake of her foul mood, she shrugged. "Never been interested in business, so no. I don't much like numbers." At all, she'd rather be doing something more exciting. "Was it a good year for you, though?" Sweet's business wise.
Was that angry Bev? Cutty hadn't really ever seen it. Although, he figured it had to be there, he assumed she would be the type to suppress it for some reason. People would tell her it was inappropriate for a lady of her standing 'n all that rot.

He liked it. An amused smile still lingered from when she got physical with it. She even solved the problem by sitting across from him. "I'm not a man of wehrds, Bev. I'm a man of action." Was he serious? Probably. Scarily accurate, though. Cutty Mordaunt didn't regularly tend to tell people jack.

Shaking off the recent transpires, "Yeah. I mean. It was decent for me fehrst year without Cambridge. Made enough to go on that camping trip to Loch Ness. I even got me moohm to sign me oop. Are yer going?"
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 07:52 PM   #20 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Fifth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Was that angry Bev? Cutty hadn't really ever seen it. Although, he figured it had to be there, he assumed she would be the type to suppress it for some reason. People would tell her it was inappropriate for a lady of her standing 'n all that rot.

He liked it. An amused smile still lingered from when she got physical with it. She even solved the problem by sitting across from him. "I'm not a man of wehrds, Bev. I'm a man of action." Was he serious? Probably. Scarily accurate, though. Cutty Mordaunt didn't regularly tend to tell people jack.

Shaking off the recent transpires, "Yeah. I mean. It was decent for me fehrst year without Cambridge. Made enough to go on that camping trip to Loch Ness. I even got me moohm to sign me oop. Are yer going?"
A man of action? Beverly shook her head, a minuscule of a grin there. "A man of action is always better than a man without, I suppose." It also made them sound more intriguing now that she thought about it. Although Cutty has always been interesting in a mysterious sort of way.

Smoothing her skirt, she listened then shook her head. "No. I'm trying to get away from Scotland not stay." After the cartographer's club her traveling spirit was more anxious then ever to pack and explore. "I'm going to the States," she added after a pause, not able to contain a smile.
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 08:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
A man of action? Beverly shook her head, a minuscule of a grin there. "A man of action is always better than a man without, I suppose." It also made them sound more intriguing now that she thought about it. Although Cutty has always been interesting in a mysterious sort of way.

Smoothing her skirt, she listened then shook her head. "No. I'm trying to get away from Scotland not stay." After the cartographer's club her traveling spirit was more anxious then ever to pack and explore. "I'm going to the States," she added after a pause, not able to contain a smile.
Bev was smiling. What was that smile all about? It was the look of a girl about to go forth and sin. And though, it amused Cutty, he couldn't ignore the glaring fact that he'd one day be without her at the school.

"Going to the states? What fer? Yer not thinkin' of goin' to Uni there, are yer?" His big, brown eyes widened a bit at this possibility. He did not really like the idea of having only one more year with Beverly Wayne. And who would replace 'er when she was gone?

DOT WOJACK-GUSEY!
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:22 PM   #22 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Fifth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Bev was smiling. What was that smile all about? It was the look of a girl about to go forth and sin. And though, it amused Cutty, he couldn't ignore the glaring fact that he'd one day be without her at the school.

"Going to the states? What fer? Yer not thinkin' of goin' to Uni there, are yer?" His big, brown eyes widened a bit at this possibility. He did not really like the idea of having only one more year with Beverly Wayne. And who would replace 'er when she was gone?

DOT WOJACK-GUSEY!
Yes, it was rare whenever the Slytherin smiled a genuine smile. It meant various of things. This time around it meant she was pulling the strings and getting what she wanted and dearest daddy couldn't stop her. It was great.

Cutty seemed worried, though. Beverly folded her arms across her chest, shooting him a teasing smirk. No need for more sappy stuff. Last night had been enough to last her a while. A long while.

"You're going to miss me, Cutty Mordaunt." And so was she. He was her best mate after all and...no sappy thoughts! Merlin. She shook her head. "I'm not going to Uni there, just travel a bit and kick Jeremiah's bum in a surfing competition."
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Yes, it was rare whenever the Slytherin smiled a genuine smile. It meant various of things. This time around it meant she was pulling the strings and getting what she wanted and dearest daddy couldn't stop her. It was great.

Cutty seemed worried, though. Beverly folded her arms across her chest, shooting him a teasing smirk. No need for more sappy stuff. Last night had been enough to last her a while. A long while.

"You're going to miss me, Cutty Mordaunt." And so was she. He was her best mate after all and...no sappy thoughts! Merlin. She shook her head. "I'm not going to Uni there, just travel a bit and kick Jeremiah's bum in a surfing competition."
Slowly and really quite gradually the wide eyed expression Cutty had previously been wearing slipped away to reveal a poised veering on judgey look. What was Beverly on about? Surfing...in America...with...NO AGAINST Jeremiah Walker. There'd be shark infested waters and riptides and brushes with death in the shoreline wilderness.

He was jealous.

"Nar I wont!" He retorted a bit too defensively. "And yew've never sehrfed a day in yer life, Beverly Wayne. What tiff a shark tries to eat yer?"
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #24 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 7,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kennedy Escalante
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
Slytherin
Fifth Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Slowly and really quite gradually the wide eyed expression Cutty had previously been wearing slipped away to reveal a poised veering on judgey look. What was Beverly on about? Surfing...in America...with...NO AGAINST Jeremiah Walker. There'd be shark infested waters and riptides and brushes with death in the shoreline wilderness.

He was jealous.

"Nar I wont!" He retorted a bit too defensively. "And yew've never sehrfed a day in yer life, Beverly Wayne. What tiff a shark tries to eat yer?"
What was that look for now?

And she refused to believe he wouldn't miss her. They had that one almost touchy talk and she knew he was going to just as much as she was going to miss him. "Yeah you will and I will too." So THERE. Suck it up, Mordaunt.

Now he got her thinking that she was going to miss his coolness and that accent of his and--how DARE he? "I have too! I surfed in Australia--I'm quite good at it." Just FYI. "And a shark won't eat me." She was confident in that...at least, she had been.
__________________
Deezerz is offline  
Old 04-13-2015, 10:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
What was that look for now?

And she refused to believe he wouldn't miss her. They had that one almost touchy talk and she knew he was going to just as much as she was going to miss him. "Yeah you will and I will too." So THERE. Suck it up, Mordaunt.

Now he got her thinking that she was going to miss his coolness and that accent of his and--how DARE he? "I have too! I surfed in Australia--I'm quite good at it." Just FYI. "And a shark won't eat me." She was confident in that...at least, she had been.
Cutty's ledger landed with a double flopping sound as it hit the top of his stack of books. "I'm not confirming nor denying anything." Because he was a child.

At least he got to talk to her before she went off. Plus, they could always owl one another. That would drive Jeremiah crazy. Just another fun summertime leisure activity. So long as he didn't give Bev too much of a hard time about it. "Let's migrate to the prefect compartments." He felt like there'd be plenty of gossip in there. They needed something to make fun of, the two of them. They barely had the chance to mock Christmas last year.
__________________
SlytherinSistah is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243