sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 277 users online including...
PhoenixRising , kayquilz , deanneza16 , vivianbd11 , lorenepp2 , Mugglemad , vioadvineotel , eljewelerybuy , Randymig

11 members
266 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 36: January - April 2014


Term 36: January - April 2014 Term Thirty-Six: Aging Staff and Students (September 2082 - June 2083)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Uncle Moose Uncle Moose is offline
 
Default Beech Tree by the Lake


You may have walked past this tree, or you may have been one of few who stopped to admire the towering Beech Tree that sat directly beside the Lake for many years. Mr.Kirby has taken it upon himself to really let it stand out, with the help of your Librarian. Sitting only a few feet from the tree is small Wooden Box, that looks like a birdhouse. Only it's not. The glass doors reveal piles of books sitting within.

Also inside is a small note stuck to the back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by small note
If you take one book, leave one book. Don't leave me empty.
You need a place to read. Look behind you again, and you'll understand why Mr.Kirby, and Mr.Kitridge chose to put the small library by the Beech Tree. It gives off this relaxing aura around it. So take a load off, read a school book, or another that was generously donated by another student.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:35 AM   #176 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Diricawl
 
Edward Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hermit town
Posts: 26,828

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
Default
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley Black View Post
Point conceded!! She had won! She didn't even know the first things about Giants, but she had just won a debate about their level of intelligence. She would have to write and tell her father. He would be proud.

Gwen looked startled at his next comment. Her? Smart? Nope. Not at all. Just because she was in Ravenclaw didn't mean she was smart. She still firmly believed she'd been sorted into the wrong house, though Hope had told her otherwise a half-dozen times. She decided to let it slide. Not important enough to comment on. She did offer him a smile in thanks for his comment, however.

Oh, well that made sense. Too cold for swimming all year though? Even in New York the days got warm enough for outdoor swimming if you wanted to drive out to Long Island.

"Wow! That must be so quiet!" she marveled. What did his mom do all day while his dad worked and Ian was at school? There couldn't be that much cleaning to do, and Ian had said it was her job to keep the house. And pets! "I've never had anything but goldfish," she said enviously. Does it get lonely?" Oh, her siblings. Had she not already said? She must have thought it. "I'm the fifth of sixth. Well, tied for fourth, but someone has to be number five, and since I was baby B, we say it's me." Lots of kids. It was never boring at Gwen's place.
Ian smiled when she said it was quiet. It was only quiet when it was he and mum. When his parents were together, there were stories to tell and fun to be had and animals to care for. It is sometimes, but with the wind and waves and all that, I don't really notice the silence. And as for the animals, well, they take a good bit of care. That's one of my chores when I'm at home.

He thought about the loneliness question. He had never really thought much about that. Not much. I don't really have much time to think about it with the working and my free time is spent reading. He had really enjoyed his life, though his mum was encouraging him to make more friends.

Wow! That's a lot of siblings. It must be heard to get some quiet time to yourself. He wondered what the family would be like when they were all together.
__________________

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!
Edward Penguin is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 04:24 AM   #177 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default Aimee :)
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Lux was so excited as she made her way over to the beech tree to get everything ready for her lunch with Ana. She had taken down a blanket from her dorm, and had also stopped by the kitchens to get some things from the friendly House Elves.

Humming a song to herself, she spread the blanket out under the tree, thankful that though it was chilly outside since it was the start of December, there was no snow on the ground. Once the blanket had been laid down, Lux then placed a plate of cucumber sandwiches, a plate of chocolate chip cookies, a pitcher of pumpkin juice, and two glasses upon it. She hoped that Ana would want cucumber sandwiches, since she had said she enjoyed them as well.

Sitting down on the blanket, she waited for her friend to appear.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 04:56 AM   #178 (permalink)


DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice
 
Saiai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney GMT+10
Posts: 28,809

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
Default
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Lux was so excited as she made her way over to the beech tree to get everything ready for her lunch with Ana. She had taken down a blanket from her dorm, and had also stopped by the kitchens to get some things from the friendly House Elves.

Humming a song to herself, she spread the blanket out under the tree, thankful that though it was chilly outside since it was the start of December, there was no snow on the ground. Once the blanket had been laid down, Lux then placed a plate of cucumber sandwiches, a plate of chocolate chip cookies, a pitcher of pumpkin juice, and two glasses upon it. She hoped that Ana would want cucumber sandwiches, since she had said she enjoyed them as well.

Sitting down on the blanket, she waited for her friend to appear.
Ana was looking forward to her lunch with Lux, she was looking forward to it so much that she'd done something she rarely did. Actually cooked some soup. It was actually the only thing she could cook without it going disastrously wrong. It probably also helped that she'd had a House Elf hovering around her for if anything went wrong. The other food that she had with her though were things her Mamushka had sent her just this morning. She figured they'd be great to share with Lux now. Although she had left some of it in her dorm to maybe share with Terry or Bay.

"Luxy," Ana called out, waving to the girl when she noticed her sitting on a picnic blanket with food and drink spread out. The little girl was definitely a forward thinker. Ana hadn't even thought about bringing a blanket with her. Luckily the little girl had though. Ana smiled down at her friend when she reached her, carefully dropping down onto the blanket, making sure not to knock anything over.

Placing her bag beside her she pulled out her own contributions to the feast. First out of her bag were two thermos' of Rassolnik, which she placed close to the Pumpkin Juice, followed by containers of Prague Cake and Syrniki. The last thing she got out of the bag, also placing it near the Pumpkin Juice was another set of Thermos', smaller than the ones that contained the Rassolnik, filled with Sbiten.

"It seems we'll be having quite a feast," Ana observed as she took in all the food around her. Good thing she hadn't ate breakfast and had a healthy appetite besides.
__________________
Saiai is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 05:41 AM   #179 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Ana was looking forward to her lunch with Lux, she was looking forward to it so much that she'd done something she rarely did. Actually cooked some soup. It was actually the only thing she could cook without it going disastrously wrong. It probably also helped that she'd had a House Elf hovering around her for if anything went wrong. The other food that she had with her though were things her Mamushka had sent her just this morning. She figured they'd be great to share with Lux now. Although she had left some of it in her dorm to maybe share with Terry or Bay.

"Luxy," Ana called out, waving to the girl when she noticed her sitting on a picnic blanket with food and drink spread out. The little girl was definitely a forward thinker. Ana hadn't even thought about bringing a blanket with her. Luckily the little girl had though. Ana smiled down at her friend when she reached her, carefully dropping down onto the blanket, making sure not to knock anything over.

Placing her bag beside her she pulled out her own contributions to the feast. First out of her bag were two thermos' of Rassolnik, which she placed close to the Pumpkin Juice, followed by containers of Prague Cake and Syrniki. The last thing she got out of the bag, also placing it near the Pumpkin Juice was another set of Thermos', smaller than the ones that contained the Rassolnik, filled with Sbiten.

"It seems we'll be having quite a feast," Ana observed as she took in all the food around her. Good thing she hadn't ate breakfast and had a healthy appetite besides.
Hearing her name being called, Lux looked over and saw Ana approaching. "Heey there!" she said as she waved out excitedly. Wow, Ana looked super pretty today! Beaming as she was joined on the blanket, she saw three Thermoses being placed down as well as some containers. This was super duper exciting, because she had a feeling that at least a few of those containers held Russian foods that she really wanted to try.

"Oh, yes. I made sure not to fill up on Chocolate Frogs." Laughing, she patted her stomach and then rubbed her hands together. "I want to see what you brought for us to eat." She was a very curious child, and she loved food.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 06:05 AM   #180 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
Presley Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Right Here
Posts: 2,193

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavier Rodriguez Fullmer
First Year
Default
Dancing Through Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
Ian smiled when she said it was quiet. It was only quiet when it was he and mum. When his parents were together, there were stories to tell and fun to be had and animals to care for. It is sometimes, but with the wind and waves and all that, I don't really notice the silence. And as for the animals, well, they take a good bit of care. That's one of my chores when I'm at home.

He thought about the loneliness question. He had never really thought much about that. Not much. I don't really have much time to think about it with the working and my free time is spent reading. He had really enjoyed his life, though his mum was encouraging him to make more friends.

Wow! That's a lot of siblings. It must be heard to get some quiet time to yourself. He wondered what the family would be like when they were all together.
He must like the quiet. Gwen frowned slightly, thinking. She supposed it would be hard to get quiet time to herself, but why would she want quiet time to herself? She shrugged. "I don't mind. I actually like it a lot." She was grateful for all of the drama going on around Hogwarts because it helped get rid of the quiet.

"It's always like a party at my house." Well, it used to be before they moved. "My older sister is deaf, so when she has music playing it's really loud," so she could feel the beat. Ian probably wouldn't like that too much. Though Gwen loved it. She could hear perfectly fine, so sometimes she did ask Annora to turn it down, but she loved feeling the beat vibrating her body and people everywhere. It was fun.

She splashed Ian in the face with the water and swam away quickly in case he retaliated. "You just need to get out of your books and have FUN, Ian," she grinned. He didn't seem like the kind of kid who played very often. Gwen was going to make it her personal goal to change that.
__________________
Presley Black is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 04:59 PM   #181 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
Tag simply nodded when Adelaide had said it was amazing, probably at how long his dad had been cooking for. And then he was agreeing with her, on that whole 'so many things interest me' part. "I'm having trouble with that too. Figuring out exactly what I want to get into after Hogwarts. Maybe try to look into the things that interest you more than the others?"

"It looks pretty sturdy, yeah." He said agreeing some more. He then looked at her curiously when she'd put her book down and expressed her desire to start climbing it at this very moment. "You can, yeah. But I might panic if you fall or something. But I'm sure you won't. It rarely happens. You'll be fine." Tag even got up too. He could go along with her.
Adelaide was glad she wasn't the only one that was confused. It made her feel a bit better about not being decided. "Good to know other people are just as confused. Yeah. Flamsteed said basically the same thing." Because of course she'd already talked to her favorite professor about these things.

Addi turned to Tag when he mentioned falling. "Let's not think about that." Because falling was not good. She still worried about that during quidditch. She began to eye the tree, looking for a good branch to start with. She found one and boosted herself up. She looked over at Tag and saw he was standing now.

__________________

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 03-05-2014 at 01:21 PM.
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #182 (permalink)


Moke
 
Team ronmione's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 8,453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Default
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Adelaide was glad she wasn't the only one that was confused. It made her feel a bit better about not being decided. "Good to know other people are just as confused. Yeah. Flamsteed said basically the same thing." Because of course she'd already talked to her favorite professor about these things.

Addi turned to Tag when he mentioned falling. "Let's not think about that." Because falling was not good. She still worried about that during quidditch. She began to eye the tree, looking for a good branch to start with. She found one and boosted herself up. She looked over at Tag and saw he was standing now.
She wasn't the only one. Tag figured a lot of sixth and seventh years were still all trying to figure out their futures. But it was better to start earlier, in terms of getting an idea, than wait for the month before the student graduated. Preparation. "Its a good thing you talked to him. I can't imagine trying to figure all of this out without the help of some Professors. That's exactly what they're here for." To help out and educate and guide!

Right. No thoughts of falling now. Tag had never fallen before, but there was a first for everything. He nodded as he watched Addi make her way up the tree. Then, he circled the tree and found a branch that was hanging lower than the others and clung from it and scuttled his feet up the trunk of the tree and stood on the branch afterwards. "Let's not get too high up, yeah?"
__________________
Team ronmione is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 11:29 PM   #183 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
She wasn't the only one. Tag figured a lot of sixth and seventh years were still all trying to figure out their futures. But it was better to start earlier, in terms of getting an idea, than wait for the month before the student graduated. Preparation. "Its a good thing you talked to him. I can't imagine trying to figure all of this out without the help of some Professors. That's exactly what they're here for." To help out and educate and guide!

Right. No thoughts of falling now. Tag had never fallen before, but there was a first for everything. He nodded as he watched Addi make her way up the tree. Then, he circled the tree and found a branch that was hanging lower than the others and clung from it and scuttled his feet up the trunk of the tree and stood on the branch afterwards. "Let's not get too high up, yeah?"
Adelaide nodded. "Exactly why I went to Flamsteed. He's probably my favorite professor." For various reasons, mainly because of the very first astronomy lesson she ever attended.

Adelaide smiled at Tag as he started to climb the tree with her. "All right. But I'm used to flying around the pitch so my judgement of too high might be a bit off." That and she'd never had an issue with heights.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 02-02-2014, 03:44 AM   #184 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Moke
 
UnicornDragonPatronus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Riding in Narnia!
Posts: 8,627

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Default
Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

SPOILER!!: Sander
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltAvis88 View Post

Sander leaned over to kiss Tessa on the lips. She was a trooper, always seeing good in everything. Sander knew that he was lucky to have her in his life. Entangling his fingers with hers, he continued down the path with her, contented to walk for awhile and give his back and legs a break. His legs felt wobbly and his back ached, but Sander was not going to mention any of that to Tessa. He knew telling her would only worry her.

"Okay let's continue with the commentary. Over there is supposedly where Harry Potter played hide and seek with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. At least that's what I was told," Sander fibbed making up things as they walked along. He didn't know anything about the history of the school, being a transfer and all. But he could still spin a yarn and that was what he was doing now.


Tessa was content just to walk alongside Sander as they continued their 'tour'. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, just enjoying this time with him. After all, with classes and homework, it wasn't often that they got this time any more. She hoped Sander was okay, and wished that she had some more of the dragon fire potion- that would have been nice to use on his back after her ride.

"Oh really? Do you know who won this game?" she teased, looking over to the area Sander had mentioned. "And what happened over there?" she asked, indicating another area of the grounds. She wasn't sure if anything had- but she would be curious to see what Sander came up with. She would have to start thinking of some fun stories to tell too.
__________________
……………………………..……..……...………………..…………….………..….……...
UnicornDragonPatronus is offline  
Old 02-02-2014, 05:43 AM   #185 (permalink)


DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice
 
Saiai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney GMT+10
Posts: 28,809

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
Default
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Hearing her name being called, Lux looked over and saw Ana approaching. "Heey there!" she said as she waved out excitedly. Wow, Ana looked super pretty today! Beaming as she was joined on the blanket, she saw three Thermoses being placed down as well as some containers. This was super duper exciting, because she had a feeling that at least a few of those containers held Russian foods that she really wanted to try.

"Oh, yes. I made sure not to fill up on Chocolate Frogs." Laughing, she patted her stomach and then rubbed her hands together. "I want to see what you brought for us to eat." She was a very curious child, and she loved food.
"That was probably a good idea," Ana agreed as she closed her bag after double checking she'd gotten everything out of it. Satisfied that she had Ana put the bag beside her, out of the way of the food and Lux.

As she turned back to face the younger girl she couldn't stop the indulgent smile that came over her face. Lux's curiosity was endearing, she didn't even bother to remind her that patience was a virtue as she might have done with her own sister. Katya would have a field day with that if she knew.

"The smaller thermos contains a traditional Russia drink known as Sbiten. We tend to drink it in the Winter months and it's served hot, it's also honey based and quite delicious, Ana explained as she indicated the thermos she was talking about to make sure there was no confusion. "The other thermos' contain Rassolnik, which is a Russian soup. I actually made this using my Babushka's, that means grandmother, recipe. It contains pickled cucumbers and is really tasty," Ana assured Lux, also taking the opportunity to teach her another Russian word. Lux would definitely be more advanced than Bay and Tessa by the time they actually got to have their lessons.

Now that she'd explained what was in the thermos' Ana turned her attention back to the containers. "Now this is a Prague Cake," she explained as she pulled the lid off the container and revealed what was inside. "I think you'll like it because it's got a lot of chocolate. My Mamochka, a word for mum, made this and sent it to me so I thought I'd share it with you," she told the little girl, giving her a bright smile. She'd only brought two pieces of the cake with her but if Lux liked it then she'd give her some more at a later date. "And last but not least this container contains Syrniki," Ana told her as she opened the container to reveal the pancakes which she'd gotten the house elves to reheat so that they'd be warm now. "These have goats cheese in them, so if you don't like that you wont like these, but they're a traditional food and we eat them a lot, served like this they'd be a breakfast food but we also have them as a dessert," Ana explained, before leaning back and looking at Lux. She really did hope that she liked the food, especially the soup.
__________________
Saiai is offline  
Old 02-02-2014, 06:51 AM   #186 (permalink)
Banned
Kappa
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Calif., USA
Posts: 14,654

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

SPOILER!!: Tessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornDragonPatronus View Post
Tessa was content just to walk alongside Sander as they continued their 'tour'. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, just enjoying this time with him. After all, with classes and homework, it wasn't often that they got this time any more. She hoped Sander was okay, and wished that she had some more of the dragon fire potion- that would have been nice to use on his back after her ride.

"Oh really? Do you know who won this game?" she teased, looking over to the area Sander had mentioned. "And what happened over there?" she asked, indicating another area of the grounds. She wasn't sure if anything had- but she would be curious to see what Sander came up with. She would have to start thinking of some fun stories to tell too.


Sander smiled. He knew that Tessa knew that he was making stuff as they walked along but she continued to play along with the charade. She was definitely a special girl and Sander was glad that she had chosen to be his friend and most importantly, she was willing to spend her time with him.

So he continued to walk down the path with her, contented to hold her hand. When she asked who had won the hide-and-seek game he had made up, Sander laughed, "Of course Hermione. Remember she's the smart." he bumped his shoulder against hers before continuing to walk on.

Then she asked what happened over in another area of the grounds,"Over there? Well let me see. Over there is where Headmaster Dumbledore competed against Professor McGonagall in a sack race. Alas! they both ended up crashing into each other before anyone could cross the finishing line." Sander told her deadpanned.

Then as they continued to walk he pointed to a point near the castle walls. "Do you know what happened over there." he asked Tessa trying to look serious.

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 03-05-2014 at 01:22 PM.
FireboltAvis88 is offline  
Old 02-03-2014, 01:24 AM   #187 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
"That was probably a good idea," Ana agreed as she closed her bag after double checking she'd gotten everything out of it. Satisfied that she had Ana put the bag beside her, out of the way of the food and Lux.

As she turned back to face the younger girl she couldn't stop the indulgent smile that came over her face. Lux's curiosity was endearing, she didn't even bother to remind her that patience was a virtue as she might have done with her own sister. Katya would have a field day with that if she knew.

"The smaller thermos contains a traditional Russia drink known as Sbiten. We tend to drink it in the Winter months and it's served hot, it's also honey based and quite delicious, Ana explained as she indicated the thermos she was talking about to make sure there was no confusion. "The other thermos' contain Rassolnik, which is a Russian soup. I actually made this using my Babushka's, that means grandmother, recipe. It contains pickled cucumbers and is really tasty," Ana assured Lux, also taking the opportunity to teach her another Russian word. Lux would definitely be more advanced than Bay and Tessa by the time they actually got to have their lessons.

Now that she'd explained what was in the thermos' Ana turned her attention back to the containers. "Now this is a Prague Cake," she explained as she pulled the lid off the container and revealed what was inside. "I think you'll like it because it's got a lot of chocolate. My Mamochka, a word for mum, made this and sent it to me so I thought I'd share it with you," she told the little girl, giving her a bright smile. She'd only brought two pieces of the cake with her but if Lux liked it then she'd give her some more at a later date. "And last but not least this container contains Syrniki," Ana told her as she opened the container to reveal the pancakes which she'd gotten the house elves to reheat so that they'd be warm now. "These have goats cheese in them, so if you don't like that you wont like these, but they're a traditional food and we eat them a lot, served like this they'd be a breakfast food but we also have them as a dessert," Ana explained, before leaning back and looking at Lux. She really did hope that she liked the food, especially the soup.
"I always have good idea," Lux joked as she stretched out on the blanket. She loved picnics, so she was really happy to be having one with someone as awesome as Ana. She loved the girl because she was so nice and funny.

Oh, the Russian lesson was starting.

Lux listened intently and looked at the dishes curiously as she was shown each in turn. The cucumber one in particular caught her interest, though she wanted to try each of them, the chocolate one almost as much. "You had me at cucumber." She rubbed her hands together in anticipation and thought about how delicious everything was going to taste. "I am so going to know more than Tessa and Bay at this rate."
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 02-04-2014, 09:46 AM   #188 (permalink)


DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice
 
Saiai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney GMT+10
Posts: 28,809

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
Default
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
"I always have good idea," Lux joked as she stretched out on the blanket. She loved picnics, so she was really happy to be having one with someone as awesome as Ana. She loved the girl because she was so nice and funny.

Oh, the Russian lesson was starting.

Lux listened intently and looked at the dishes curiously as she was shown each in turn. The cucumber one in particular caught her interest, though she wanted to try each of them, the chocolate one almost as much. "You had me at cucumber." She rubbed her hands together in anticipation and thought about how delicious everything was going to taste. "I am so going to know more than Tessa and Bay at this rate."
Ana giggled at Lux's statement, liking that she was joking, and not too modest. "Of course you do. After all, this picnic was also your idea," and Ana had been looking forward to it as well. She also liked the idea of having it under the Beech Tree since that was where she'd first met Lux.

"I thought I might, it's why I chose this soup in particular," that and it was the only recipe she'd memorised. But mainly because of the Cucumber, after all she could have just asked her mother to send her some soup if she had of wanted too. "You are," Ana agreed indulgently as she leaned over to pour some Pumpkin Juice in her and Lux's glasses. She was hungry and she bet Lux was too.
__________________
Saiai is offline  
Old 02-05-2014, 01:36 AM   #189 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
Ana giggled at Lux's statement, liking that she was joking, and not too modest. "Of course you do. After all, this picnic was also your idea," and Ana had been looking forward to it as well. She also liked the idea of having it under the Beech Tree since that was where she'd first met Lux.

"I thought I might, it's why I chose this soup in particular," that and it was the only recipe she'd memorised. But mainly because of the Cucumber, after all she could have just asked her mother to send her some soup if she had of wanted too. "You are," Ana agreed indulgently as she leaned over to pour some Pumpkin Juice in her and Lux's glasses. She was hungry and she bet Lux was too.
Lux beamed. "I love picnics." Seemed she was not the only one if Ana thought it was a good idea. Time for them to get down to eating, and it couldn't be at a better time since she was starting to get rather hungry.

"Cucumber soup is something we should have at the school." Oooh, maybe if Ana talked to the House Elves, they could get the recipe and start serving it with lunch or even dinner! Another great idea, because she was full of them today. Taking the glass of pumpkin juice with a thank you to her friend, she raised it so that they could have a toast. "To Quidditch, Hobbits, mermaids, and Chocolate Frogs!" Because that was what life was all about.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 02-05-2014, 09:40 AM   #190 (permalink)


DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice
 
Saiai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney GMT+10
Posts: 28,809

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
Default
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Lux beamed. "I love picnics." Seemed she was not the only one if Ana thought it was a good idea. Time for them to get down to eating, and it couldn't be at a better time since she was starting to get rather hungry.

"Cucumber soup is something we should have at the school." Oooh, maybe if Ana talked to the House Elves, they could get the recipe and start serving it with lunch or even dinner! Another great idea, because she was full of them today. Taking the glass of pumpkin juice with a thank you to her friend, she raised it so that they could have a toast. "To Quidditch, Hobbits, mermaids, and Chocolate Frogs!" Because that was what life was all about.
"So do I. I haven't had one in years though," Ana admitted as she brushed some hair out of her eyes. She probably should have clipped it back but she'd had other things on her mind at the time.

"Well, lets wait on that until after you've tasted it. If you like it I'll give you more," Ana promised, glad that Lux was open to trying new things. "And Cucumber Sandwiches," Ana added, tapping her glass against Lux's before taking a sip. This was good.
__________________
Saiai is offline  
Old 02-05-2014, 09:37 PM   #191 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
"So do I. I haven't had one in years though," Ana admitted as she brushed some hair out of her eyes. She probably should have clipped it back but she'd had other things on her mind at the time.

"Well, lets wait on that until after you've tasted it. If you like it I'll give you more," Ana promised, glad that Lux was open to trying new things. "And Cucumber Sandwiches," Ana added, tapping her glass against Lux's before taking a sip. This was good.
Oh, well... that was a shame. At least they were having one now though! "Maybe we can have all our Russian lessons as picnics." Unless of course Ana did not want to do that, which would totally be fine as well. She was the Teacher after all.

Happily Lux toasted with her friend before taking a sip. It tasted absolutely delicious, and she had needed a drink. Placing her glass back down, she went about getting herself some of the soup. "Yummy looking Rassolnik." Look, she actually used a Russian word! Go her!
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 02-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #192 (permalink)


DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice
 
Saiai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney GMT+10
Posts: 28,809

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
Default
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Oh, well... that was a shame. At least they were having one now though! "Maybe we can have all our Russian lessons as picnics." Unless of course Ana did not want to do that, which would totally be fine as well. She was the Teacher after all.

Happily Lux toasted with her friend before taking a sip. It tasted absolutely delicious, and she had needed a drink. Placing her glass back down, she went about getting herself some of the soup. "Yummy looking Rassolnik." Look, she actually used a Russian word! Go her!
"We'll see what the weather is like. I'll probably bring food to all of them though," Ana told the younger girl. If they had picnics for all their lessons she wasn't sure how much learning would actually happen. Although having picnics for some of them certainly couldn't hurt.

"Very good Lux," Ana praised. It seemed as if the little one had a good ear. Her pronunciation wasn't perfect, but it was still better than expected, and that was what mattered. Especially considering this wasn't an actual lesson, just a lunch date. Instead of going for the soup right away Ana reached for the Syrniki, taking an eager bite. Yep. Just as good as she remembered.
__________________
Saiai is offline  
Old 02-06-2014, 12:49 PM   #193 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Diricawl
 
Edward Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hermit town
Posts: 26,828

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gendry Elwes
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lennox
Department of Mysteries
Default
NARGLES! |Tree Hugger | Wears a Penguin Suit & Tie | Snape on a Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley Black View Post
He must like the quiet. Gwen frowned slightly, thinking. She supposed it would be hard to get quiet time to herself, but why would she want quiet time to herself? She shrugged. "I don't mind. I actually like it a lot." She was grateful for all of the drama going on around Hogwarts because it helped get rid of the quiet.

"It's always like a party at my house." Well, it used to be before they moved. "My older sister is deaf, so when she has music playing it's really loud," so she could feel the beat. Ian probably wouldn't like that too much. Though Gwen loved it. She could hear perfectly fine, so sometimes she did ask Annora to turn it down, but she loved feeling the beat vibrating her body and people everywhere. It was fun.

She splashed Ian in the face with the water and swam away quickly in case he retaliated. "You just need to get out of your books and have FUN, Ian," she grinned. He didn't seem like the kind of kid who played very often. Gwen was going to make it her personal goal to change that.
Ian watched as she swam around. She was a little ball of energy, this one. I suppose I've just grown up with time to myself. Part of being an only child. But I think it would be interesting to have a brother or sister. There were problems with that, he thought to himself, because there might be less to go around, less privacy and someone touching his things.

He listened as he swam closer, just to move his legs some. His hip did feel a little better here in the water. Wow! Ian exclaimed. That must have been challenging. So she has some hearing for the music? He didn't understand why a deaf person would want music up any louder if they couldn't hear it. Where does your family live?

As he was treading water he felt the cool water splash his face and he sputtered. He shook his head and wiped his face. I think that there are things that are fun besides being outside Ian grinned. He was having fun and thought that Gwen was a nice person that seemed interested in the things he had to say, not like that silly git, Bart.
__________________

Image by hermygirl...she's the best!
Edward Penguin is offline  
Old 02-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #194 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
Presley Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Right Here
Posts: 2,193

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavier Rodriguez Fullmer
First Year
Default
Dancing Through Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Penguin View Post
Ian watched as she swam around. She was a little ball of energy, this one. I suppose I've just grown up with time to myself. Part of being an only child. But I think it would be interesting to have a brother or sister. There were problems with that, he thought to himself, because there might be less to go around, less privacy and someone touching his things.

He listened as he swam closer, just to move his legs some. His hip did feel a little better here in the water. Wow! Ian exclaimed. That must have been challenging. So she has some hearing for the music? He didn't understand why a deaf person would want music up any louder if they couldn't hear it. Where does your family live?

As he was treading water he felt the cool water splash his face and he sputtered. He shook his head and wiped his face. I think that there are things that are fun besides being outside Ian grinned. He was having fun and thought that Gwen was a nice person that seemed interested in the things he had to say, not like that silly git, Bart.
Gwen still just couldn't imagine it. She'd never been all by herself before. She had come from her wild house to Hogwarts where it felt like having a million brothers and sisters. "Do your parents take you a lot of places then?" Because Gwen's made an effort to have one on one time with each kid, but if all of that was combined into one child, he must spend a lot of his time doing fun things with his parents.

Hearing for the music? Gwen shook her head. "No, she can't hear it." How to explain this? "You know when music is really loud and you can feel it in your body? Like it vibrates the floor and you can feel it?" Did that make sense? "She turns it up loud so she can feel it." But if Ian was used to a quiet environment, maybe he'd never been in a situation where the music was loud like that, and he wouldn't understand what she meant.

And they'd gotten round to where she lived. "We used to live in New York, which is why I've got the accent, but last year we moved to London." Which was why Gwen was going to Hogwarts. As she understood it, only students in the UK got letters to Hogwarts if they were muggleborn. If they were still in New York, she'd be going to a different school. Salem Witches Academy maybe?

She shrugged, allowing him the fun statement. "Sure, I guess." Nothing that Gwen liked to do, but it was fine if he did. He should have been in Ravenclaw, they liked people who liked to read there. She shivered a little. The day was colder than she'd originally thought, and especially in the water.
__________________
Presley Black is offline  
Old 02-07-2014, 12:38 PM   #195 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,733

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dawn Rastrick
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default For Stefaaan. But we see you, Ana =P gah!
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. This was a nice place!!! What a lovely tree and birdhouse..... which wasn't quite a birdhouse! Brilliant!

Sophie smiled at all of the prettiness and took a deeeeep breath, taking in all of the - COLD - fresh air and watching the landscape for a bit before acknowledging the few people that were sitting nearby.

She did spot an ickle Hufflepuff talking to an ickle Ravenclaw and smiled. A bit further away there was another ickle Hufflepuf talking to...GAH! Ana. Deadpan. Sophie immediately felt uncomfortable, which annoyed her. It wasn't Ana's fault and it wasn't even about Mordred anymore. All this was what made the badger so annoyed at herself and UGH! Stupid feeling!!!!

But anyway. The seventh year took another deep breath, now to get these thoughts out of her mind, and sat down, facing the Black Lake. She had the package of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans on her lap now, but didn't eat any. Sophie stared blankly at the Lake as she... inevitably thought of things she didn't want to think about.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 02-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #196 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Horklump
 
Kyle Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In NerdVana
Posts: 45

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mizu Hashigawa
First Year
Default

Mizu walked towards the big,beautiful tree and sat by it.Opening is bag he pulled out his book "The Enchantress" and began to read.He took a deep breath and sniffed the salty air.

"A perfect day for a book." whistled Mizu. He read for hours until he got hungry and looked in his bag.He had HoneyDukes,Cyrstalized pineapples, and Choclate eggs.An awful lot for just one person he thought, but dismissed the thought after he started to eat.
__________________

... PROTECTIVE ... INDEPENDENT ... STRATEGIC ...
Kyle Longbottom is offline  
Old 02-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #197 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,401

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Sophie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. This was a nice place!!! What a lovely tree and birdhouse..... which wasn't quite a birdhouse! Brilliant!

Sophie smiled at all of the prettiness and took a deeeeep breath, taking in all of the - COLD - fresh air and watching the landscape for a bit before acknowledging the few people that were sitting nearby.

She did spot an ickle Hufflepuff talking to an ickle Ravenclaw and smiled. A bit further away there was another ickle Hufflepuf talking to...GAH! Ana. Deadpan. Sophie immediately felt uncomfortable, which annoyed her. It wasn't Ana's fault and it wasn't even about Mordred anymore. All this was what made the badger so annoyed at herself and UGH! Stupid feeling!!!!

But anyway. The seventh year took another deep breath, now to get these thoughts out of her mind, and sat down, facing the Black Lake. She had the package of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans on her lap now, but didn't eat any. Sophie stared blankly at the Lake as she... inevitably thought of things she didn't want to think about.


Andrew siiiimply had to get out of their dorm room what with the endemic aging disease that everyone else is getting. It was a good thing though that he didn’t have gray hairs, wrinkles, cracking joints…rheumatism and what not. Sure, it’s part of the life cycle but…no thanks. Maybe when he reach his 60s then he won’t worry so much, or fuss over it like a woman.

Breaaaaaaaathhhhhheeeeeeee. Ahhh. Yes. Fresh, cold, winter air. He’d rather be out in the cold than be stuck in their dorm room filled with aging students. Some even lost control of their gas emission, it was terrible and headache inducing. Toot, toot and more toot. How in Merlin’s wrinkly face will he be able to study for his NEWTs with that kind of lot...plus the tooting sound? The Library was an option, but the area is also filled with gramps and grans wearing the latest fashion trend and/or the Hogwarts uniform.

Tucking his Potions book under his arm, Andrew made his way towards the Beech tree where he thought was the perfect place to study. Eh. Wrong. Ms. Eager Beaver was already there. Zoned out. Wa-hey! Are those Bertie Bott’s?

The seventh year Slytherin silently walked towards her, looking here and there to check out if she was with anyone. Well, apparently she was alone...so…heeheehee. “YOU THERE!” Andrew bellowed mimicking a large man’s voice. Haaaaai Eager Beaver Sophie.

Hi.
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline  
Old 02-07-2014, 11:16 PM   #198 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,733

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dawn Rastrick
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Charms HW #2
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Text Cut: Nice-faced Andrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

Andrew siiiimply had to get out of their dorm room what with the endemic aging disease that everyone else is getting. It was a good thing though that he didn’t have gray hairs, wrinkles, cracking joints…rheumatism and what not. Sure, it’s part of the life cycle but…no thanks. Maybe when he reach his 60s then he won’t worry so much, or fuss over it like a woman.

Breaaaaaaaathhhhhheeeeeeee. Ahhh. Yes. Fresh, cold, winter air. He’d rather be out in the cold than be stuck in their dorm room filled with aging students. Some even lost control of their gas emission, it was terrible and headache inducing. Toot, toot and more toot. How in Merlin’s wrinkly face will he be able to study for his NEWTs with that kind of lot...plus the tooting sound? The Library was an option, but the area is also filled with gramps and grans wearing the latest fashion trend and/or the Hogwarts uniform.

Tucking his Potions book under his arm, Andrew made his way towards the Beech tree where he thought was the perfect place to study. Eh. Wrong. Ms. Eager Beaver was already there. Zoned out. Wa-hey! Are those Bertie Bott’s?

The seventh year Slytherin silently walked towards her, looking here and there to check out if she was with anyone. Well, apparently she was alone...so…heeheehee. “YOU THERE!” Andrew bellowed mimicking a large man’s voice. Haaaaai Eager Beaver Sophie.

Hi.


That was annoying..... Sophie was not a happy camper whenever those stupid thoughts came to her mind, and she got even more annoyed at the fact she couldn't help but feeling... uneasy. She did know Mordred loved her more, of course, but she couldn't help but think that that girl was prettier than her. Sad times. Sigh-- O___O

Before she could actually fully let out the sigh, a LOUD voice BELLOWED something out of NOWHERE!! Wut! It sure did startle her, alright! And she turned around looking for the source of such loudness only to see... "Oh, hi, Andrew!" She smiled, realising it was only the crazy Slytherin. "I thought you were quiet!" The brunette chuckled, sitting straighter and adjusting the box of Bertie Bott's on her lap.

Blink. Berti Bott's. Random Slytherin. Charms. Huh! That could work! Though Sophie did feel slightly bad for not being able to tell him that those were enchanted beans. But oh well, all for the greater good of testing out a more advanced version of the Charm they learned in class!!

SDKFJSNFJKSNFJDSNFJSF She was EXCITED again all of a sudden!

"What exactly are you doing out here in such a weather??" She asked curiously, but there was a bright smile on her face now. All the thoughts of Ana and her silly prettiness had vanished from her mind and all she could think of at the moment was that awesome spell she had just cast on those beans. EXCITINGGGG!!

Sophie looked down at the package of Bertie Bott's and shook it a bit so that all of the beans moved around. "How colourful are they??" She beamed, looking back up at Andrew. They were indeed so prettehh!!! "Would you like some?" And she held out the box for him to help himself, if he wanted. She wouldn't force it if he didn't accept, though, because she would eventually find someone to eat some of the beans if Andrew didn't feel like it.
__________________
AT THE HOGWARTS YULE BALL, YOU'LL BE HANGING OUT WITH....__________________

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!
Hey Ju is offline  
Old 02-07-2014, 11:20 PM   #199 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,296

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiai View Post
"We'll see what the weather is like. I'll probably bring food to all of them though," Ana told the younger girl. If they had picnics for all their lessons she wasn't sure how much learning would actually happen. Although having picnics for some of them certainly couldn't hurt.

"Very good Lux," Ana praised. It seemed as if the little one had a good ear. Her pronunciation wasn't perfect, but it was still better than expected, and that was what mattered. Especially considering this wasn't an actual lesson, just a lunch date. Instead of going for the soup right away Ana reached for the Syrniki, taking an eager bite. Yep. Just as good as she remembered.
Awww, Lux had thought that picnics during all lessons would be fun. "Probably for the best, besides we don't want Bay weighing a million pounds because of eating too much." She laughed. Her friend sure loved eating. Though she could not complain, because she did too!

Lux beamed and took a silly little bow as she was praised for saying the right word. Well, even if she probably butchered the pronunciation, at least she had been paying attention to what Ana had been telling her. Hmmm. She would have to make sure that she worked really hard between lessons to make sure that she remained on her game.

Curiously, she tried a spoonful of the soup. Oooh, she did like it! "This is very nice. I've never had soup like this before."
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 02-08-2014, 06:35 AM   #200 (permalink)


DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice
 
Saiai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney GMT+10
Posts: 28,809

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
Default
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Awww, Lux had thought that picnics during all lessons would be fun. "Probably for the best, besides we don't want Bay weighing a million pounds because of eating too much." She laughed. Her friend sure loved eating. Though she could not complain, because she did too!

Lux beamed and took a silly little bow as she was praised for saying the right word. Well, even if she probably butchered the pronunciation, at least she had been paying attention to what Ana had been telling her. Hmmm. She would have to make sure that she worked really hard between lessons to make sure that she remained on her game.

Curiously, she tried a spoonful of the soup. Oooh, she did like it! "This is very nice. I've never had soup like this before."
"Probably not. It would be amusing though," Ana said, laughing at the mental image she got of Bay. She'd never feed them all that much food though, even if Ana herself had a normally hearty appetite. "Besides, I'm sure we can rely on his parents health food during the holiday's to ensure that he stays slim." Although since Ana was planning on giving him lots of sweets for Christmas if he could make them last then he'd at least have a few nice things to offset the gross healthy stuff.

Ana gave Lux an amused smile at her little bow. She was definitely playful, which Ana liked. It made Lux more interesting to be around she mused as she finished off her Syrniki and took a sip of juice to wash it down. Ana reached for a Cucumber Sandwich next, and took a bite. Yep. Delicious.

"Well, I'm glad you like it, I'll have to find you more similar soups to try," since soup was amazing and Ana thought you could tell a lot about a culture by their food.
__________________
Saiai is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215