sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2185 users online including...
Emzily , Kimothy , PhoenixRising

5 members
2180 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 34: May - August 2013


Term 34: May - August 2013 Term Thirty-Four: Poor in Fund$ but Rich in Ice Cream (September 2080 - June 2081)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-2012, 03:33 AM
Hera Hera is offline
 
Default The Student Garden


Banner by the lovely and amazing sweetpinkpixie.

As you pass by the Greenhouses you come across an area with high stone walls, and through the arch you will find the Student Garden.

Over the summer holidays Professor Bentley has been working hard to reinvigorate the Student Garden. Come and take a stroll down the winding path. As you go around the loop you will notice a variety of new plants, both magical and mundane, but be careful! You never know what to expect.

This Garden is designated for student use, so feel free to come down and practice your gardening skills. Remember to use your protective gear! If you forgot to bring them with you, then you may not partake in herbological activities. There is only one spare that you may borrow from the garden shed which is now empty, so first in, first serve.

There are a number of areas of loose soil where students may wish to plant their own favourite plants. Just be sure you return and tend to them regularly, and be sure you don't let the iris's die otherwise Professor Bentley will not be impressed- they are her favourite after all.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gryffindor

Snidget
 
Princesspower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Up the Faraway Tree
Posts: 2,586

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarah Edwards

Ministry RPG Name:
Abigail Bella Goodman
Minister's Office

x8
Default
Gryffinclaw-Ravendor • The REAL Hermione Granger

Sarah was the productive kind, upon hearing that she had to PAY to eat Hogwart's paltry fares she sprung into action. She got her gloves and headed down to the student garden. She was going to grow her own food, and therefore save money. Therefore there might be enough money to buy herself a present with money she was saving. She had owled her mother asking for seeds and that morning they had come. Each little bag of seeds was marked with what it contained and Sarah was eager to get to work. She knew she could manage on her crops for a year, well that was after the first crop came in of whatever fruit. Luckily she had gone to the student garden the day before to see that they were also lacking dung, so she had asked her thoroughly alarmed mother for that. Perhaps she could ask Kurumi to send over some dragon dung? She would write to the older girl later on.
Laden with parcels Sarah arrived. The garden had some new growth since she had been there last and after watering some of the things she had planted in the previous years she found a loose plot of soil that was in a sunny spot. She had not brought a trowel yet her hands would do for the digging. She put on her gloves and began to dig. Sge dug and dug and soon her patch was filled long rows of trenches, each the right height.
She then opened up her box of fresh dung and from that moment on ceased breathing through her nose, instead through her mouth. She knew it was better to breath through her nose as it had cillia in it, yet she did not particulary like the smell. After adding generous amounts she began to plant each plant in rows. There were carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage heads, onions, cucumbers, celery, brocolli, lettuce, spinach and pumpkin. She knew one was meant to start small, yet the thought of having a hungry year frightened her, Also she was more experiences she had three years of herbology plus years of training being the daughter of a farmer and her mother's helper when it came to mantaining there own vegetable patch. She made sure to make the beds high and round, it was said to help with growning. She mixed in some pesticides and insecticides for both muggle and magical creatures. She just hoped it would grow. She covered up the soil and patted it. Then she took out her wand and began to water her patch. As she watered it she sang to it, she would do anything to make this work. After adding sticks for the vining plants such as the tomatoes. She packed up her things and left. Her parents and perhaps her Head of House would be proud.
__________________
Princesspower is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Herbology HW Post 1
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Ella was a little disheartened to see how empty the shed was after arriving to help prep the student garden. The blonde frowned slightly, happy she'd remembered to bring her own dragon hide gloves as well as her wand. Looks like everyone was facing cut backs due to the money problems at Hogwarts, huh?

Shrugging her shoulders, the sixteen year old headed towards one of the flower beds, pulling on her gloves as she went. She tapped her chin thoughtfully as she eyed the condition of said bed, noting that the soil looked a bit dry. She could fix that easily enough, yeah? Bending down, Ella pointed her wand and with a flick said, "Aguamenti!" She concentrated, making sure not to over water the area as she worked. After a few minutes, she ended the spell and checked her work. An easy smile played on her lips and she deemed the bed fit with enough water so she decided to move on to something else. Trimming seemed as good a next step as any.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Herbology HW- Post 1
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella was a little disheartened to see how empty the shed was after arriving to help prep the student garden. The blonde frowned slightly, happy she'd remembered to bring her own dragon hide gloves as well as her wand. Looks like everyone was facing cut backs due to the money problems at Hogwarts, huh?

Shrugging her shoulders, the sixteen year old headed towards one of the flower beds, pulling on her gloves as she went. She tapped her chin thoughtfully as she eyed the condition of said bed, noting that the soil looked a bit dry. She could fix that easily enough, yeah? Bending down, Ella pointed her wand and with a flick said, "Aguamenti!" She concentrated, making sure not to over water the area as she worked. After a few minutes, she ended the spell and checked her work. An easy smile played on her lips and she deemed the bed fit with enough water so she decided to move on to something else. Trimming seemed as good a next step as any.
There wasn't much for her to do inside the castle at the moment. She'd already gotten through most of the things she'd wanted to and it was a bit surprizing that she'd gotten it all done sooner than she thought she would have. When this happened it was usually time to get homework done, but nothing she would have to write, nah, which meant Herbology.

She slipped on her dragon hide gloves as she entered the Student Garden. The instructions were clear, get the garden ready for the winter...or something along those lines.

Before heading too far in she grabbed a rake from the shed, figuring it'd come in handy--which it did. She was making her way through the garden, raking at the leaves when she bummed into someone. Lex whipped around, wondering who thought it'd have been neat to get in her way but smiled when she saw who it was. "Hey Ella!!! Getting your homework done too??" They could probably work together since they were both here. Just a thought.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Herbology HW Post 2
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Lex
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
There wasn't much for her to do inside the castle at the moment. She'd already gotten through most of the things she'd wanted to and it was a bit surprizing that she'd gotten it all done sooner than she thought she would have. When this happened it was usually time to get homework done, but nothing she would have to write, nah, which meant Herbology.

She slipped on her dragon hide gloves as she entered the Student Garden. The instructions were clear, get the garden ready for the winter...or something along those lines.

Before heading too far in she grabbed a rake from the shed, figuring it'd come in handy--which it did. She was making her way through the garden, raking at the leaves when she bummed into someone. Lex whipped around, wondering who thought it'd have been neat to get in her way but smiled when she saw who it was. "Hey Ella!!! Getting your homework done too??" They could probably work together since they were both here. Just a thought.


What was that trimming charm again? Flip and...snip? Snip and flip? Ella chewed on her lip as she tried to remember the correct incantation. She eyed the plants in front of her carefully as she continued to try and work it out. There were a few dead leaves visible and the blonde new it'd waste the plant's energy to try and repair them so she'd work on those first, yeah? Yeah.

It was during the thinking and observing that Ella felt a bump and the blonde turned, her green eyes a little wide. People really needed to be more careful bec-"Oh, Lex!" Beam. She was okay with this particular person bumping into her. Yup, she was. "I am, yeah." Nodnod. "I see you're doing the same?" She asked, noting the rake in the younger girl's hands. "I've already watered this garden bed and I'm going to do some trimming next...if I can remember the-" OH! ...Oh.oh.ohhhh. Ella snapped her fingers as the lightbulb went off in her head. "Flipnsnipwitit!" TRIUMPHANT GRIN! Heh.

"Did you maybe want to work together? We might get things done faster that way."
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Herbology HW- Post 2
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Ella
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post

What was that trimming charm again? Flip and...snip? Snip and flip? Ella chewed on her lip as she tried to remember the correct incantation. She eyed the plants in front of her carefully as she continued to try and work it out. There were a few dead leaves visible and the blonde new it'd waste the plant's energy to try and repair them so she'd work on those first, yeah? Yeah.

It was during the thinking and observing that Ella felt a bump and the blonde turned, her green eyes a little wide. People really needed to be more careful bec-"Oh, Lex!" Beam. She was okay with this particular person bumping into her. Yup, she was. "I am, yeah." Nodnod. "I see you're doing the same?" She asked, noting the rake in the younger girl's hands. "I've already watered this garden bed and I'm going to do some trimming next...if I can remember the-" OH! ...Oh.oh.ohhhh. Ella snapped her fingers as the lightbulb went off in her head. "Flipnsnipwitit!" TRIUMPHANT GRIN! Heh.

"Did you maybe want to work together? We might get things done faster that way."


There were some leaves around the girl's feet that she got as she listened to her speaking. With a few swift moves of the rake, she managed to get them into the heap that she was slowly building and raking through the garden. They'd all go to the compost bin once she was done.

"Oh! Trimming, it's good I ran into you then! Can you imagine me raking only to have you dropping leaves?" And there was a giggle with that. It probably wouldn't have been very funny in reality but it just seemed like something that would happen in those old muggle cartoons. She used to laugh at the characters in those. "We can definitely work together!" BEAM. "And since you've already done the watering I'll just rake as you trim then we can find another piece of the garden to work on. Sounds good?"

Lex walked ahead a few steps to get to a few more leaves, "I've tried using that spell before, nearly hurt myself too!" Giggle.

There weren't anymore leaves to rake though...not until Ella got done trimming and such.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #7 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Herbology HW Post 3
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Lex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

There were some leaves around the girl's feet that she got as she listened to her speaking. With a few swift moves of the rake, she managed to get them into the heap that she was slowly building and raking through the garden. They'd all go to the compost bin once she was done.

"Oh! Trimming, it's good I ran into you then! Can you imagine me raking only to have you dropping leaves?" And there was a giggle with that. It probably wouldn't have been very funny in reality but it just seemed like something that would happen in those old muggle cartoons. She used to laugh at the characters in those. "We can definitely work together!" BEAM. "And since you've already done the watering I'll just rake as you trim then we can find another piece of the garden to work on. Sounds good?"

Lex walked ahead a few steps to get to a few more leaves, "I've tried using that spell before, nearly hurt myself too!" Giggle.

There weren't anymore leaves to rake though...not until Ella got done trimming and such.


Ella laughed at Lex, an amused expression on her face. "That would be funny...and totally something that would happen to me." Ella's luck was funny that way. As for the lion agreeing to work with her, the blonde grinned. "That sounds like a really good plan." Nodnod. They'd have a good portion of this garden cleaned in no time!

The sixteen year old then settled down in front of the plants, wand out. She practiced the wand movement a few times before leaning forward and eyeing one of the dead leaves rather carefully. She'd need to be precise as not to damage any of the plants, yeah? Narrowing her eyes slightly, she swished and said, "Flipnsnipwitit!" Grin. A dead leave fell slowly from the plant on to the soil and the blonde gave a nod of approval.

"Really? That's not good! You don't want to trim your fingers, y'know. You'll need them in life and such." Giggle.

On to the next few dead leaves, all of which Ella repeated the process with as carefully and precisely as she could. "Flipnsnipwitit!" And the dead leaves continued to fall. "This looks better, yeah? If anything it'll save the poor plants the trouble of trying to revive the dead parts."
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #8 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Herbology HW- Post 3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Ella
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post

Ella laughed at Lex, an amused expression on her face. "That would be funny...and totally something that would happen to me." Ella's luck was funny that way. As for the lion agreeing to work with her, the blonde grinned. "That sounds like a really good plan." Nodnod. They'd have a good portion of this garden cleaned in no time!

The sixteen year old then settled down in front of the plants, wand out. She practiced the wand movement a few times before leaning forward and eyeing one of the dead leaves rather carefully. She'd need to be precise as not to damage any of the plants, yeah? Narrowing her eyes slightly, she swished and said, "Flipnsnipwitit!" Grin. A dead leave fell slowly from the plant on to the soil and the blonde gave a nod of approval.

"Really? That's not good! You don't want to trim your fingers, y'know. You'll need them in life and such." Giggle.

On to the next few dead leaves, all of which Ella repeated the process with as carefully and precisely as she could. "Flipnsnipwitit!" And the dead leaves continued to fall. "This looks better, yeah? If anything it'll save the poor plants the trouble of trying to revive the dead parts."


Lex stood, leaning against the rake for support and nodding in full agreement while she watched Ella snipping away at the dead leaves. See? Even she thought it would have been funny. Oh! Oh! Oh! And she thought Lex's plan was GOOD. This had the Third Year beaming again. Very few people agreed with her plans. Though really they should, she had the best kind. Nodnodnod.

She watched the precision the girl used and noted that she didn't even nearly hurt herself. Clearly this was something she'd have to work on herself. "You're right! I can't eat chocolate frogs without my fingers." GRIN. All the more reason to avoid that spell.

Her eyes fell to the leaves that were hitting the ground. Ahem.This was where she came in with her awesome raking abilities.

She maneuvered around Ella's feet again and got the ones that had fallen under the hedges as well. Once they were all together in the heap that was growing in size she looked over at the girl. "I never thought about it that way before. That means we did some real good for it!!!" Lex took a brief glance around. "I think we can go find somewhere else, what do you think?"
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #9 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Herbology HW Post 4
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Lex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Lex stood, leaning against the rake for support and nodding in full agreement while she watched Ella snipping away at the dead leaves. See? Even she thought it would have been funny. Oh! Oh! Oh! And she thought Lex's plan was GOOD. This had the Third Year beaming again. Very few people agreed with her plans. Though really they should, she had the best kind. Nodnodnod.

She watched the precision the girl used and noted that she didn't even nearly hurt herself. Clearly this was something she'd have to work on herself. "You're right! I can't eat chocolate frogs without my fingers." GRIN. All the more reason to avoid that spell.

Her eyes fell to the leaves that were hitting the ground. Ahem.This was where she came in with her awesome raking abilities.

She maneuvered around Ella's feet again and got the ones that had fallen under the hedges as well. Once they were all together in the heap that was growing in size she looked over at the girl. "I never thought about it that way before. That means we did some real good for it!!!" Lex took a brief glance around. "I think we can go find somewhere else, what do you think?"

Ella laughed, looking up from the plant and giving the younger girl a smile. "And that'd be just horrible if you couldn't eat those!" She said dramatically, placing a gloved hand to her forehead and heaving a theatrical sigh. Giggle!

The blonde moved her feet as best she could as Alexa continued raking the leaves around her. See? Teamwork was awesome. "Yeah, I think you're right. Want to prune some of those bushes, over there?" And she tilted her head, pointing towards a row of them. "Some of the branches look a little worse for wear so we can take care of those, then?" Her green eyes then moved to the pile of leaves Lex had raked and she smiled. "We can bring these to the compost after, yeah? You've raked up quite a bit."

And the badger headed slowly towards the bushes, wand out. "Since we're working with the branches now we should probably use the severing charm, yeah?" It was more of a rhetorical question but at least Lex could tell her if she was completely wrong. "Oh and see how those branches stick out a different shape than the rest of the bush? I think we could probably snip those off." ...Maybe? Gran talked a lot about bushes having the proper shape so they looked better in the garden so Ella hoped that made sense.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Herbology HW- Post 4
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Ellaaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella laughed, looking up from the plant and giving the younger girl a smile. "And that'd be just horrible if you couldn't eat those!" She said dramatically, placing a gloved hand to her forehead and heaving a theatrical sigh. Giggle!

The blonde moved her feet as best she could as Alexa continued raking the leaves around her. See? Teamwork was awesome. "Yeah, I think you're right. Want to prune some of those bushes, over there?" And she tilted her head, pointing towards a row of them. "Some of the branches look a little worse for wear so we can take care of those, then?" Her green eyes then moved to the pile of leaves Lex had raked and she smiled. "We can bring these to the compost after, yeah? You've raked up quite a bit."

And the badger headed slowly towards the bushes, wand out. "Since we're working with the branches now we should probably use the severing charm, yeah?" It was more of a rhetorical question but at least Lex could tell her if she was completely wrong. "Oh and see how those branches stick out a different shape than the rest of the bush? I think we could probably snip those off." ...Maybe? Gran talked a lot about bushes having the proper shape so they looked better in the garden so Ella hoped that made sense.


Lex couldn't help but laugh as Ella put on the dramatics. "Right??" The older girl was funny and made this work thing not so bad. Finally her laughing died down to giggles. "I don't know what I'd do with myself." Giiiiiggle.

She looked to the bushes in question. Now that the girl mentioned it, they did look like they could take a bit of hacking away at. Branches and snipping probably didn't go very well together. Oooo but severing meant more leaves would fall. She was prepared for this. "Good idea, we'll use that one and when we're done we'll get this stuff to the compost bin." Adding more to their plan. They would be done in no time. "Let's get started then."

She raked the heap over to the new bushes but left them at a bit of a distance so they wouldn't get in the way.

Alright...severing charm...how did that one go--OH RIGHT! That was the other one that nearly took her hand off. Ahem. She got this.

"Diffindo!" She got at that for another two as well and watched them hit the floor. So this side was what she was taking care of and Ella would have the next.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: My books
Posts: 275

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kommoto Yammoto
First Year
Default

Kommoto worked quietly. Having already lost his house five points on his first lesson, he knew he'd have to work hard to get them back.
Lockhart292 is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,836

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Hufflepuff Herbology Homework 1- Post 1
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

When Jory arrived at the Student Garden, he saw there were already a few students there and working. Not wanting to disturb them, he made his way to the store cupboard to grab a rake for he had noticed there was a great deal of dried leaves and dead branches and twigs here and there.

Rake now in hand and gloves on as well for precaution, he made his way to the back of the Garden. There seemed to have much more debris than the front. Whistling softly to himself, the badger set to work. "Rake, rake ,rake,'' he occasionally muttered to himself. "Gotta make this place all clean and shiny.'' He had long given up on this habit of talking to himself. Seems as if he'd never ditch that habit.

When he was sure the back was clean enough, Jory began working on the other parts, raking, raking ,raking the debris into piles before moving them to the back of the Garden where he had originally started. He would get rid of them soon enough. The Garden was big so he didn't cover raking all over. He figured other students would get to that. "Well, I'm all done with this,'' he thought. Now to move on to something else.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Herbology HW Post 5
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Alexaaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Lex couldn't help but laugh as Ella put on the dramatics. "Right??" The older girl was funny and made this work thing not so bad. Finally her laughing died down to giggles. "I don't know what I'd do with myself." Giiiiiggle.

She looked to the bushes in question. Now that the girl mentioned it, they did look like they could take a bit of hacking away at. Branches and snipping probably didn't go very well together. Oooo but severing meant more leaves would fall. She was prepared for this. "Good idea, we'll use that one and when we're done we'll get this stuff to the compost bin." Adding more to their plan. They would be done in no time. "Let's get started then."

She raked the heap over to the new bushes but left them at a bit of a distance so they wouldn't get in the way.

Alright...severing charm...how did that one go--OH RIGHT! That was the other one that nearly took her hand off. Ahem. She got this.

"Diffindo!" She got at that for another two as well and watched them hit the floor. So this side was what she was taking care of and Ella would have the next.

Ella smiled sheepishly when her performance was over, tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. That was harder than it looked, y'know. What with her gloved hands and all. She was sure she had leaves in her hair now too. Yikes. She'd need to shower after this for sure. "You'd probably be sad foreverrrrr." Ella said grimly, giving Lex a somber look before cracking a smile. Who said homework couldn't be fun?

The blonde nodded as Alexa finalized their plans, approving completely. "Sounds good to me." And besides, all this gardening made Ella work up quite the appetite. Maybe she'd even let Oakey Worm make her a fruit smoothie after this. Maybe. "Let's."

Ella watched as Alexa carefully moved the pile she'd raked, being mindful to walk around it as she made her way over to the bushes. The blonde eyed them thoughtfully once there and noted the areas where the branches seemed out of place or broken, deciding those would be the ones to go.

As Alexa worked on one, Ella moved round to the next and began carefully severing branches as precisely as she could. "Diffindo!" Hm, this wasn't so bad. "Diffindo!" ...After a few more branches were cut, the badger eyed the bush and nodded her head in approval. "I don't want to risk cutting too many off. I'd hate to damage the plants." Besides, surely Bentley would be angry if Ella hurt her little plant babies, right? Right.

Gathering up the branches she'd cut from the bush, the blonde eyed Alexa and gave her a small smile. "To the compost, then?"
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #14 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Herbology HW- Post 5
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Ella ^__^
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ella smiled sheepishly when her performance was over, tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. That was harder than it looked, y'know. What with her gloved hands and all. She was sure she had leaves in her hair now too. Yikes. She'd need to shower after this for sure. "You'd probably be sad foreverrrrr." Ella said grimly, giving Lex a somber look before cracking a smile. Who said homework couldn't be fun?

The blonde nodded as Alexa finalized their plans, approving completely. "Sounds good to me." And besides, all this gardening made Ella work up quite the appetite. Maybe she'd even let Oakey Worm make her a fruit smoothie after this. Maybe. "Let's."

Ella watched as Alexa carefully moved the pile she'd raked, being mindful to walk around it as she made her way over to the bushes. The blonde eyed them thoughtfully once there and noted the areas where the branches seemed out of place or broken, deciding those would be the ones to go.

As Alexa worked on one, Ella moved round to the next and began carefully severing branches as precisely as she could. "Diffindo!" Hm, this wasn't so bad. "Diffindo!" ...After a few more branches were cut, the badger eyed the bush and nodded her head in approval. "I don't want to risk cutting too many off. I'd hate to damage the plants." Besides, surely Bentley would be angry if Ella hurt her little plant babies, right? Right.

Gathering up the branches she'd cut from the bush, the blonde eyed Alexa and gave her a small smile. "To the compost, then?"


Gasp! "You're right." In all this Lex was trying to keep a straight face. Not eating chocolate frogs would have made her sad but at the same time, Ella was making this joke really funny. She managed the look serious for just over 2 seconds before giggling all over again. It was no wonder she didn't notice when they got half the things done when they did.

She kept to her bushes and looked up (not while casting though because...just no) to watch Ella''s progress. The girl was probably doing a much better job than her...yeah...she'd stop looking and just focus on her severing again, which was coming along well if she was being honest.

"I think mine's had enough too...wouldn't want it going bald..." Then seeing the disappointed look on her Head of House's face. She could do without that.

And now it was compost time!! She used to rake to gather up everything that Ella didn't have then cast a levitation charm on the heap. [b]"Yup, to the compost bin. Luckily she managed to keep her concentration long enough as she led the way to the compost bin. As best as she could she lowered them into it, picking up a stray leaf here and there that had gotten lose. "There!" GRIN. "Once you add your bit we...um..turn it, yeah?" Then they were done?
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: My books
Posts: 275

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kommoto Yammoto
First Year
Default

As he worked, clearing the greenhouse, and trying to stay out of others way, he thought of about what he was doing. Was this what being a slytherin meant? That he would do whatever it took to repair damage he had done? was that achieving his own ends? or was that gallantry? Kommoto frowned as he swept the floor.
He looked up and realized that it was time to move to the compost pile. Leaning the broom against the wall, he jogged to catch up with the others.
Lockhart292 is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #16 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Herbology HW Post 6
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: ^__^
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Gasp! "You're right." In all this Lex was trying to keep a straight face. Not eating chocolate frogs would have made her sad but at the same time, Ella was making this joke really funny. She managed the look serious for just over 2 seconds before giggling all over again. It was no wonder she didn't notice when they got half the things done when they did.

She kept to her bushes and looked up (not while casting though because...just no) to watch Ella''s progress. The girl was probably doing a much better job than her...yeah...she'd stop looking and just focus on her severing again, which was coming along well if she was being honest.

"I think mine's had enough too...wouldn't want it going bald..." Then seeing the disappointed look on her Head of House's face. She could do without that.

And now it was compost time!! She used to rake to gather up everything that Ella didn't have then cast a levitation charm on the heap. [b]"Yup, to the compost bin. Luckily she managed to keep her concentration long enough as she led the way to the compost bin. As best as she could she lowered them into it, picking up a stray leaf here and there that had gotten lose. "There!" GRIN. "Once you add your bit we...um..turn it, yeah?" Then they were done?

Lex was pretty adorable and Ella just giggled quietly as she watched the younger girl try and act serious about the no fingers thing. She knew deep down how much the girl loved chocolate frogs but appreciated the joking. It made all the hard work just a bit easier.

At the bald comment, Ella gasped and shook her head. "Oh no, no balding bushes!" And this time she was completely serious. The thought of anyone or any thing being bald just made Ella feel incredibly sad, the great hair enthusiast that she was. "I'm glad we didn't over do it." Nodnod. And the bushes looked quite healthy now, actually. Hopefully Professor Bentley would be proud!

Following Lex, Ella carried the pile of branches carefully behind the outdoor stores cupboard where the compost was located. She was impressed with the younger girl's levitation skills and she smiled to herself, not wanting to talk for fear of making Alexa lose her concentration. Once there, the blonde watched Lex deposit her waste and nodded. "Yup, sounds good." And the sixteen year old added her branches to the pile.

Tapping her chin, she eyed the compost and raised an eyebrow. "So do we like...I mean...we're meant to use a tool for this turning or?"
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #17 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Herbology HW- Post 6
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Hair Enthusiast XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Lex was pretty adorable and Ella just giggled quietly as she watched the younger girl try and act serious about the no fingers thing. She knew deep down how much the girl loved chocolate frogs but appreciated the joking. It made all the hard work just a bit easier.

At the bald comment, Ella gasped and shook her head. "Oh no, no balding bushes!" And this time she was completely serious. The thought of anyone or any thing being bald just made Ella feel incredibly sad, the great hair enthusiast that she was. "I'm glad we didn't over do it." Nodnod. And the bushes looked quite healthy now, actually. Hopefully Professor Bentley would be proud!

Following Lex, Ella carried the pile of branches carefully behind the outdoor stores cupboard where the compost was located. She was impressed with the younger girl's levitation skills and she smiled to herself, not wanting to talk for fear of making Alexa lose her concentration. Once there, the blonde watched Lex deposit her waste and nodded. "Yup, sounds good." And the sixteen year old added her branches to the pile.

Tapping her chin, she eyed the compost and raised an eyebrow. "So do we like...I mean...we're meant to use a tool for this turning or?"


Ella's strong protest to balding bushes amused her. She knew the girl had a thing for hair in fact, there were a few of them that seemed hung up with the topic. Silly silly people. It was just hair, no matter what kind they were all still flammable.

She stood back, giving Ella enough room to deposit her compost as well. It was quite a bit of leaves and twigs and such. The plants would be good on fertilizer, for a while. Yup. They did good. Pity the plants didn't speak english and couldn't thank them properly. That would have been neat. Her thoughts were brought back to the garden at the girl's question.

"Oh...er..."

She never thought of that earlier. Huh. She bet they were meant to use tools but...she hadn't brought any along with her--

Helloooooo...

Her eyes got sight of something glistening just to the further side of the bin. "Look at that." She pointed to a small pile of garden shovel thingies before picking up two of them. "The Professor won't be happy to know that other people left the tools here after using them. We can use these then return them all when we're done." Lex handed one to the girl before turning to the bin again and getting to work on the turning. This...was actually a bit harder than she thought. Their compost mixed with other compost was hard to turn but at least she was doing it!
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #18 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Herbology HW Post 7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Ella's strong protest to balding bushes amused her. She knew the girl had a thing for hair in fact, there were a few of them that seemed hung up with the topic. Silly silly people. It was just hair, no matter what kind they were all still flammable.

She stood back, giving Ella enough room to deposit her compost as well. It was quite a bit of leaves and twigs and such. The plants would be good on fertilizer, for a while. Yup. They did good. Pity the plants didn't speak english and couldn't thank them properly. That would have been neat. Her thoughts were brought back to the garden at the girl's question.

"Oh...er..."

She never thought of that earlier. Huh. She bet they were meant to use tools but...she hadn't brought any along with her--

Helloooooo...

Her eyes got sight of something glistening just to the further side of the bin. "Look at that." She pointed to a small pile of garden shovel thingies before picking up two of them. "The Professor won't be happy to know that other people left the tools here after using them. We can use these then return them all when we're done." Lex handed one to the girl before turning to the bin again and getting to work on the turning. This...was actually a bit harder than she thought. Their compost mixed with other compost was hard to turn but at least she was doing it!

So...at least Ella wasn't the only one confused on this compost turning business. She was sure there was probably a spell for this sort of thing but unfortunately for them, the blonde hadn't thought to look into that ahead of time. Meh. A little planning probably would have done wonders right about now but they were going to have to make do with...oh! "Good find, Lex!" Was Alexa sure she wasn't a badger? Because the blonde hadn't even noticed those were there. "Sounds like a plan," Ella said with a nod as she took the shovel from the younger girl. Alright, now for the turning.

The blonde worked from the center and did her best not to fall right into the compost pile. "Merlin, this is hard work." She said, biting her lip as she continued to turn the mound. This continued on for quite a bit, the turning and the occasionally sighing when the sixteen year old encountered a particularly heavy patch of compost. One thing was for sure, Professor Bentley had a lot of the stuff at her disposal.

When she was finished, the blonde straightened up and and pointed her wand at the shovel, cleaning it off. "You ready to return these?" Cause Ella was...and she was really hungry too.


...And a shower was needed. Definitely.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #19 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Herbology HW- Post 7
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Lex? A Badger? Pffft :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
So...at least Ella wasn't the only one confused on this compost turning business. She was sure there was probably a spell for this sort of thing but unfortunately for them, the blonde hadn't thought to look into that ahead of time. Meh. A little planning probably would have done wonders right about now but they were going to have to make do with...oh! "Good find, Lex!" Was Alexa sure she wasn't a badger? Because the blonde hadn't even noticed those were there. "Sounds like a plan," Ella said with a nod as she took the shovel from the younger girl. Alright, now for the turning.

The blonde worked from the center and did her best not to fall right into the compost pile. "Merlin, this is hard work." She said, biting her lip as she continued to turn the mound. This continued on for quite a bit, the turning and the occasionally sighing when the sixteen year old encountered a particularly heavy patch of compost. One thing was for sure, Professor Bentley had a lot of the stuff at her disposal.

When she was finished, the blonde straightened up and and pointed her wand at the shovel, cleaning it off. "You ready to return these?" Cause Ella was...and she was really hungry too.


...And a shower was needed. Definitely.


Trying to be as subtle as possible, Lex kept stealing glances over at Ella, just to make sure she was doing it the right way. She didn't know whether or not there was some exact method of turning compost and Ella was older so she'd more likely know.

She got the shovel going through loose parts of the compost as well as thick parts, getting ready to protest when it seemed the shovel was about to bend under the pressure.

Lex immediately pulled it from the compost. "Yeah. I think that's fine, means we're done!" WOOT!

She pulled out her own wand and got the thing cleaned then she reached down and picked up the others. "Mhm, let's go. There are chocolate frogs back at the castle with my name on it." And she couldn't wait!! With that idea firmly in her head she skipped her way back through the garden to the shed, Ella following she presumed.

Candy soon!
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #20 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,479

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Trying to be as subtle as possible, Lex kept stealing glances over at Ella, just to make sure she was doing it the right way. She didn't know whether or not there was some exact method of turning compost and Ella was older so she'd more likely know.

She got the shovel going through loose parts of the compost as well as thick parts, getting ready to protest when it seemed the shovel was about to bend under the pressure.

Lex immediately pulled it from the compost. "Yeah. I think that's fine, means we're done!" WOOT!

She pulled out her own wand and got the thing cleaned then she reached down and picked up the others. "Mhm, let's go. There are chocolate frogs back at the castle with my name on it." And she couldn't wait!! With that idea firmly in her head she skipped her way back through the garden to the shed, Ella following she presumed.

Candy soon!


Ella laughed when Lex's shovel was pulled from the compost with such enthusiasm. "Brilliant job, partner." She said cheerfully, giving the younger girl a smile. Working together on this had definitely been a good choice.

Chocolate frogs? GRIN. "And you didn't lose any fingers so you're all set to eat them." Heh. She just couldn't let that go, it seemed. The badger followed behind the younger girl, shovel in hand, ready to get some food in her. Ice cream time? YUP.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: My books
Posts: 275

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kommoto Yammoto
First Year
Default

Kommoto watched a couple of people wander back towards the castle. It was getting late. Supper was probably being enjoyed back in the great hall. Kommoto sighed, and began to pile more compost into the bin, and churn it. He had earned this, he thought miserably, thinking of the food that he'd miss.
Lockhart292 is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 03:15 AM   #22 (permalink)

Nogtail
 
Luna_Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: College...crying...
Posts: 4,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Default Herbology Homework One Post #1
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

Nerida's face dropped a little upon seeing the garden and the state of the shed. It seemed everything was in trouble. The blonde frowned she was determined to see the Student Garden full of life again!

Taking her dragon hide gloves from her bag she put them on it was time for work. It was a good thing too! Because the shed wasn't in stock with those things. The sixteen year old settled down in front of some plants. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she swished and cast "Flipnsnipwitit!" Dead leaves and sticks fell slowly from the plant onto the dry soil. She would have to water.

On to the next plant. Nerida repeated the process and then moved onto the next one. Flipnsnipwititing as she moved from each plant. "Flipnsnipwitit!" The dead leaves continued to fall to the ever so dry soil. "Looks better, without the dead parts on." She stood up and dusted off her knees.
__________________

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky

Luna_Midnight is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: My books
Posts: 275

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kommoto Yammoto
First Year
Default

Kommoto went back to the greenhouse, and grabbed some more compost.
Just a little bit more, he thought to himself, as he marched back over to the compost heap.
Lockhart292 is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: My books
Posts: 275

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kommoto Yammoto
First Year
Default

Kommoto continued to haul over compost to the pile. His stomach rumbled, but he ignored it. He had a job to do.

Last edited by Lockhart292; 05-15-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Lockhart292 is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Firecrab
 
amadshade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ganymede (GMT-5)
Posts: 777

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louise Fellen
Third Year
Default Herbology Homework Lesson 1: Post 1
Jupiter's Satellite

Water spell... water spelll..... what was that water spell?! Tora was standing in front of a patch of very dry vegetables, frustratingly tapping her wand against har palm. Agua... Wamentim?.... Aguwamentim? Was that it? Yes! yes it was! "Aguwamentim!" she declared triumphantly as she pointed at the dirt with her wand. er, well, nothing happened. Tora reached down and felt the soil just to make sure that the water wasn;t just invisible or something... bone dry. So Aguwamentim obviously wasn't the correct spell to use here. She tried again. "Watarius. Rainim. Pourinick." Nothing, nothing, NOTHING. She just could not remember that blasted spell!

RAGE QUIT!. She stomped to the shed and found an old fashioned watering can. She found a rarely used pump and tried to get it to spout water. Maybe the spout was clogged from disuse? Stupid spout. "Scorgify!" Tora growled at the spout hoping that the cleaning spell would be strong enough to disclog the pump. She tried the lever again and a trickle of water dripped into her watering can. "Oh coooommeee onnnnnnnnnn!" She said and she pushed down with all her might. Water came spurting out in vast amounts spraying her from head to foot. Great. Juuuustttt lovely. She picked up the now full can and hoisted it towards the super dry flower bed squooshing and squelching the entire way.

Once there she tried desperately to gently water the plants but ended dumping the whole lot of it on the poor vegetables. Well at least it washed away some of the dead leaves, she thought.
__________________
amadshade is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253