sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2241 users online including...
Bogdanmiv , Chelliephone , Rjazanskijyuj , Rogergat , FrancisJup , Michaileqc

9 members
2232 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 34: May - August 2013


Term 34: May - August 2013 Term Thirty-Four: Poor in Fund$ but Rich in Ice Cream (September 2080 - June 2081)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Lezleighd Lezleighd is offline
 
Ravenclaw Ravenclaw Study Tables



On each side of the entrance to the Ravenclaw Common Room, you can find study tables. These tables are set up for a place for you to study, read, do homework, or just play games with fellow housemates. One of the tables is leaning a little bit due to a loose leg.

In the Study Table area, you will find all the tools you need to complete your homework from extra parchment and quills to books to old notes from former students. Remember that help is always given at Hogwarts, you just need to ask a fellow student or a professor for more help.

Feel free to grab a game from the bottom shelf of the bookshelves surrounding the tables and start up a game with some friends, just remember to not get too loud to disturb your fellow Ravenclaws that might be working on Homework.

SPOILER!!: Study Tables










Old 05-13-2013, 04:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
DecemberMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 999

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Neladara Dawnsel
Fifth Year
Default Astronomy HW1 - Post 3

After cleaning the sofa area in the common room, the third year made her way to the study tables to continue her cleaning mission. Again, she didn't mind helping out really, it was the least she could do. But at the same time she was sure her parents wouldn't be too pleased to know that they paid good money for her to come to a school that wasn't even maintained properly. Not to mention that they were putting the students to work to clean it. Mum would definitely be a bit peeved by it, that's for sure, she thought as she aimed her hose near the legs of the tables. Oh, and look! This one is even broken! She clicked her tongue at it and set the hose down for the moment. This needed to be fixed first before she went around sucking up dirt and grime.

"Reparo!" she said and watched as the leg wobbled and yanked until it was straight and nailed tightly to the table base again. "Much better," she admitted, appraising her own work. Now, back to business.

She re-aimed the hose at the table legs, since she knew that was where dust liked to hide. It was always in the hardest to reach places. Kind of like cobwebs and other weird little flecks of dirt. Those especially liked to be in nooks and crannies, like the inner rim of the underside of tables. Oh yeah, she knew all about that, since she sometimes helped clean around the house when her mum didn't have the time to prepare before their muggle neighbors came over. "Vacavus!" she said, animating the vacuum to its full potential and watched as all the grey filthiness flowed up and away from the table and into the vacuum.

"Ta-da!" Another area down. Two more to go! she thought optimistically and went on her way
__________________

... CHARMING ... HUMBLE ... REFINED ...
DecemberMoon is offline  
Old 05-14-2013, 05:12 AM   #3 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default Transfig HW Post 1. (for Potato!)
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

A rather huge yawn escaped the Ravenclaw Prefect's lips as she fleeted from the dormitories down to the Common Room where she immediately headed towards the Study Tables and descended into one of the comfy, clean chairs.

That's right. Comfy and clean. The good thing about being in Ravenclaw was that people tend to take initiative. Like this whole school dilemma they were having, for instance. There were no house elves going around cleaning stuff anymore so they were pretty much helping out each other in taking turns to keep their place clean. She saw Eliza doing her part of the labor earlier - vacuuming dust off the study tables.

Granted, this was a convenient place to teach her stoned toy some "skills" since Professor Bellaire said they'll be presenting those in the next class.

She placed the box which housed her gargoyle on the surface and pulled out her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa." Beezus used the charm to levitate the box's lid off. She was not being lazy. She was just exhausted being it tryouts week and all.

The gargoyle was levitated next and carefully lowered down into the table.

Then she propped her chin on the surface, leveling with the gargoyle. "Now, what skills am I going to teach you?" Who knows. Maybe it might answer her. Right now, her mind was blank. An exhausted, blank tablet she was but she had to at least try and work out something right?

Seeing the books piled up on the edge, the brunette pulled them close and laid them down one after another, creating what seemed like a flight of stairs. She then placed the gargoyle on top of it, "Piertotum Locomotor!" Like from what happened at class, her stoned thingy quivered a bit, seemingly unnerving itself of it's stoned state before relaxing down.

"Alright. You erm...jump!" And it did. "Jump again." There were a total of six steps. Did she have to say jump six times for it to reach the table's surface? Beezus tried to command the gargoyle by saying "jump" inside her head while she kept her eyes strained on the thing focusedly.

Jump. Jump. Jump. Jump.

Oooh. Cool. It made it through.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
A rather huge yawn escaped the Ravenclaw Prefect's lips as she fleeted from the dormitories down to the Common Room where she immediately headed towards the Study Tables and descended into one of the comfy, clean chairs.

That's right. Comfy and clean. The good thing about being in Ravenclaw was that people tend to take initiative. Like this whole school dilemma they were having, for instance. There were no house elves going around cleaning stuff anymore so they were pretty much helping out each other in taking turns to keep their place clean. She saw Eliza doing her part of the labor earlier - vacuuming dust off the study tables.

Granted, this was a convenient place to teach her stoned toy some "skills" since Professor Bellaire said they'll be presenting those in the next class.

She placed the box which housed her gargoyle on the surface and pulled out her wand. "Wingardium Leviosa." Beezus used the charm to levitate the box's lid off. She was not being lazy. She was just exhausted being it tryouts week and all.

The gargoyle was levitated next and carefully lowered down into the table.

Then she propped her chin on the surface, leveling with the gargoyle. "Now, what skills am I going to teach you?" Who knows. Maybe it might answer her. Right now, her mind was blank. An exhausted, blank tablet she was but she had to at least try and work out something right?

Seeing the books piled up on the edge, the brunette pulled them close and laid them down one after another, creating what seemed like a flight of stairs. She then placed the gargoyle on top of it, "Piertotum Locomotor!" Like from what happened at class, her stoned thingy quivered a bit, seemingly unnerving itself of it's stoned state before relaxing down.

"Alright. You erm...jump!" And it did. "Jump again." There were a total of six steps. Did she have to say jump six times for it to reach the table's surface? Beezus tried to command the gargoyle by saying "jump" inside her head while she kept her eyes strained on the thing focusedly.

Jump. Jump. Jump. Jump.

Oooh. Cool. It made it through.
"You should teach it something harder." Dora had her satchel slung over her shoulder and was cleaning off her glasses as she approached the study tables. She had spent nearly all day in her dorm cleaning it and listening to music, and not doing any homework (which was not like her at all) so she was finally coming out to get some done.

With her house prefect apparently.

Okay.

Placing her bag on the floor, she took up the seat across from Bee without waiting to be invited and pulled out her own gargoyle. "I'm going to teach mine to dance."
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default Transfig HW Post 2.
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"You should teach it something harder." Dora had her satchel slung over her shoulder and was cleaning off her glasses as she approached the study tables. She had spent nearly all day in her dorm cleaning it and listening to music, and not doing any homework (which was not like her at all) so she was finally coming out to get some done.

With her house prefect apparently.

Okay.

Placing her bag on the floor, she took up the seat across from Bee without waiting to be invited and pulled out her own gargoyle. "I'm going to teach mine to dance."
Oh Merlin. She had barely started and her eyelids were already threatening to close. Thankfully, a voice had blown her out of her drowsy reverie. One that belonged to Dora. Not even fighting a yawn, she lifted her head up and straightened on her seat as the younger 'Claw took a seat across her.

*sleepy!blinks*

"Are you still that mad at me that you don't even bother say a greeting?" She asked in a low, calm voice. Not that she was acting like she was any better, but she was definitely trying to instill good manners on her chickadees. She deemed it part of her responsibility as a Prefect. Besides, she didn't want any of her Ravenclaws acting rude like those ones from other houses. Just no.

"But I guess you're right. I should teach it something more....complex." But she was too exhausted to actually make her mind work. Instead, she mumbled out the first kind of movement that fizzed into her brain. "....Gliiiiide." Or...slide from side to side. Whatever. She was sleepy. The gargoyle, however, heeded her command and slid from left to right, back and forth. It was amusing at first because the stoned toy moved without being stuck or something of the sort, it glided across the table as if it were on ice. But it made her dizzy eventually so she made it stop which it promptly followed.

She turned back to Dora after. "What dance are you teaching your gargoyle?"
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #6 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Penacony
Posts: 11,716

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Default Astro HW; Post 3 (Not even caring that Dora and Beezus are working XD)
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Nigel walks into the study room with his vacuum and boy was it dusty. This was the PERFECT place to continue his astronomy homework. Dust was everywhere. Though Nigel understood. Ravenclaws do get consumed studying.

Nigel did not even notice that Dora and Beezus where here. But Nigel had some cleaning to do. He pointed the nozzle of his hoover at the floor, pointed his wand at the nozzle, and cast "Vacavus"

Nigel made sure to check under every nook and cranny to check for garbage and dust. He did after all want a clean study area. It would annoy him if each time he tried and studied it would be dirty and dusty.

Well back to cleaning. Nigel moved the hoover underneath the table and get kept on getting dust into the hoover. Nigel continued doing this until his hoover died. Nigel tried to kick it back to life by actually kicking it. But to no avail. Now this place was clean
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default post 1
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
Oh Merlin. She had barely started and her eyelids were already threatening to close. Thankfully, a voice had blown her out of her drowsy reverie. One that belonged to Dora. Not even fighting a yawn, she lifted her head up and straightened on her seat as the younger 'Claw took a seat across her.

*sleepy!blinks*

"Are you still that mad at me that you don't even bother say a greeting?" She asked in a low, calm voice. Not that she was acting like she was any better, but she was definitely trying to instill good manners on her chickadees. She deemed it part of her responsibility as a Prefect. Besides, she didn't want any of her Ravenclaws acting rude like those ones from other houses. Just no.

"But I guess you're right. I should teach it something more....complex." But she was too exhausted to actually make her mind work. Instead, she mumbled out the first kind of movement that fizzed into her brain. "....Gliiiiide." Or...slide from side to side. Whatever. She was sleepy. The gargoyle, however, heeded her command and slid from left to right, back and forth. It was amusing at first because the stoned toy moved without being stuck or something of the sort, it glided across the table as if it were on ice. But it made her dizzy eventually so she made it stop which it promptly followed.

She turned back to Dora after. "What dance are you teaching your gargoyle?"
"Maybe I know you well enough that a greeting's not needed," She slide her glasses back on her face and drew her wand, watching Beezus for a moment. "I'm not mad anymore." Dora had too many other things on her mind to stay mad at the other girl. She was also trying to get stuff off her mind, and feelings like irritation did her no good to keep around.

Nodding her head, she leaned forward and concentrated on both her gargoyles. After a moment, she waved her wand. "Piertotum Locomotor." The gargoyle instantly sprung to life and Dora stared thoughtfully. "Stand up, and fold those wings." They weren't needed. The gargoyle did as told and seemed to her to be watching for more commands.

"I don't know yet. Maybe his own type of dance." She mused, still watching her gargoyle.
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 05-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #8 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default Transfig HW Post 3.
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"Maybe I know you well enough that a greeting's not needed," She slide her glasses back on her face and drew her wand, watching Beezus for a moment. "I'm not mad anymore." Dora had too many other things on her mind to stay mad at the other girl. She was also trying to get stuff off her mind, and feelings like irritation did her no good to keep around.

Nodding her head, she leaned forward and concentrated on both her gargoyles. After a moment, she waved her wand. "Piertotum Locomotor." The gargoyle instantly sprung to life and Dora stared thoughtfully. "Stand up, and fold those wings." They weren't needed. The gargoyle did as told and seemed to her to be watching for more commands.

"I don't know yet. Maybe his own type of dance." She mused, still watching her gargoyle.
Lack of greeting because you knew someone well enough? Well....Dora had quite a point. Friendships spoke in different mediums. But still, it was always good to have a set of pleasant greets for people, friend or not. She wasn't going to push that matter in though, it was relief enough that Dora wasn't mad at her anymore.

Beezus only shrugged and returned her attention to her gargoyle which stood stationary on its hind legs on the table. What dance did gargoyles do, huh? "Do you supposed we can just tell it to dance and see for ourselves what kind of moves they perform? She didn't wait for the younger girl to reply though for the Prefect had her wand aimed at her stoned toy again as she said, "Piertotum Locomotor!"

Not wasting any time, she tagged on, "Okay....dance."

Hello, stone guy. Dance? Never heard of that word before? The gargoyle stayed on its spot, unmoving. It didn't seem to understand what her command was so she decided to boss it again, thinking that it had probably just gone a tad deaf. "I said....dance." Still....no motion whatsoever. "I think it's one of the restrictions Professor Bellaire had mentioned. The gargoyle can't dance because there are a variety of dances and it needs the steps before it can combine those to perform a dance. But if we tell it to flap it's arms or wings....that can be considered a dance, no? A chicken dance." Yeah. She could try that......but not after she'd just went and sneezed hard.

Nigel and his vacuum. Geez.

Sneeze. Sneeze.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 01:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bicorn
 
HaRoHeGiNeLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: EST
Posts: 16,565

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Default Beezus and Doraaa!!
Satisfied Neon

Aidan swaggered into the common room from the dorm, his wand and gargoyle in hand. Of course the study tables would be the ideal place to do his homework, with the smooth, hard surface and everything. Even better, Dora was there!

And Beezus, of course, but she was older and babied him, so he was less excited about her.

But they were doing the same homework! "Can I share your table?" he asked, waving his gargoyle at them so they saw and made the connection that 'share your table' meant 'work with you'.
__________________
a practical person, who may be considered a perfectionist,
perhaps you like being organised or paying close attention to detail, you are...
HaRoHeGiNeLu is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 02:16 AM   #10 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default Transfig HW Post 4.
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Aidan swaggered into the common room from the dorm, his wand and gargoyle in hand. Of course the study tables would be the ideal place to do his homework, with the smooth, hard surface and everything. Even better, Dora was there!

And Beezus, of course, but she was older and babied him, so he was less excited about her.

But they were doing the same homework! "Can I share your table?" he asked, waving his gargoyle at them so they saw and made the connection that 'share your table' meant 'work with you'.
Yeah, okay. Now that Nigel and his vacuum was away, Beezus figured she can start teaching her gargoyle the dance. Dun dun dun. The chicken dance. It would be acceptable for it to demonstrate that during the next lesson, right? Everybody loved their own bits of dancing, that's for sure.

So, without further ado, the Prefect pointed her wand at her stoned toy and said, "Piertotum Locomotor!" The spell hit the gargoyle and it cracked to life once again. "Flap your arms....like this." She even flapped her arms in front of it for good measure. Although she wasn't sure it saw what she was doing exactly. It did flap its arms, though. Good thing her gargoyle was smart. With her chin still resting on the table, hunched back and all, Beezus looked up at Dora and chuckled. "My gargoyle's chicken dancing." And it looked silly. "Wiggle your tail." ......"Hahaha. Gallop!" By now she was giggling hard at the spectacle right before her.

Merlin, she was going crazy. Probably out of exhaustion. But her chicken-dancing-tail-wiggling-galloping gargoyle was making her laugh the magic out of her.

...that was when Aidan joined them. The Prefect lifted her head up. Finally..

"Aidan..." GIGGLE. And of course, she didn't forget to reach out and ruffle his hair. "....Look at my gargoyle."
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 02:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bicorn
 
HaRoHeGiNeLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: EST
Posts: 16,565

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Default Transfig post 1
Satisfied Neon

Text Cut: Beezus!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
Yeah, okay. Now that Nigel and his vacuum was away, Beezus figured she can start teaching her gargoyle the dance. Dun dun dun. The chicken dance. It would be acceptable for it to demonstrate that during the next lesson, right? Everybody loved their own bits of dancing, that's for sure.

So, without further ado, the Prefect pointed her wand at her stoned toy and said, "Piertotum Locomotor!" The spell hit the gargoyle and it cracked to life once again. "Flap your arms....like this." She even flapped her arms in front of it for good measure. Although she wasn't sure it saw what she was doing exactly. It did flap its arms, though. Good thing her gargoyle was smart. With her chin still resting on the table, hunched back and all, Beezus looked up at Dora and chuckled. "My gargoyle's chicken dancing." And it looked silly. "Wiggle your tail." ......"Hahaha. Gallop!" By now she was giggling hard at the spectacle right before her.

Merlin, she was going crazy. Probably out of exhaustion. But her chicken-dancing-tail-wiggling-galloping gargoyle was making her laugh the magic out of her.

...that was when Aidan joined them. The Prefect lifted her head up. Finally..

"Aidan..." GIGGLE. And of course, she didn't forget to reach out and ruffle his hair. "....Look at my gargoyle."


UGH. BEEZUS. UGH.

The THIRTEEN ALMOST FOURTEEN KINDA YEAR OLD boy jerked his head away and swatted at the prefect's arm. No hair ruffling, okay?! He glared at Beezus and ran his hand through it to set it back to how it was supposed to be.

Then he turned to her gargoyle and cracked a smile. "Wicked!" It looked like an idiot, but what did it know?!

But...er...was that a 'yes, you can join us'? Aidan went ahead and set his own gargoyle down anyway. "What should I make mine do?" he mused. Because...he didn't think he could match the humor of Beezus'. "Piertotum Locomotor...walk on your hands," he instructed it.

...It took a few more tries, but the gargoyle finally listened.
__________________
a practical person, who may be considered a perfectionist,
perhaps you like being organised or paying close attention to detail, you are...
HaRoHeGiNeLu is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 03:04 AM   #12 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
UGH. BEEZUS. UGH.

The THIRTEEN ALMOST FOURTEEN KINDA YEAR OLD boy jerked his head away and swatted at the prefect's arm. No hair ruffling, okay?! He glared at Beezus and ran his hand through it to set it back to how it was supposed to be.

Then he turned to her gargoyle and cracked a smile. "Wicked!" It looked like an idiot, but what did it know?!

But...er...was that a 'yes, you can join us'? Aidan went ahead and set his own gargoyle down anyway. "What should I make mine do?" he mused. Because...he didn't think he could match the humor of Beezus'. "Piertotum Locomotor...walk on your hands," he instructed it.

...It took a few more tries, but the gargoyle finally listened.[/color]
Haha. Aidan. He was glaring at her and huffing and acting all annoyed but Beezus just kept giggling to herself.

HAHAHAHAH. The stone thing was almost nearing the edge of the table now because it didn't stop galloping. It looked so stupid and it was nearing its doom, but the brunette just couldn't stop making fun of it. It was going to fall.......fall and break into piec - GOTCHA!

It didn't. Because she caught it...and she was still laughing now as she brought it back to the table. It still did that whole chicken-dancing-tail-wiggling-galloping. Oh, what a smart gargoyle it was.

"What should you make yours do?" She turned to Ethan, grinning. Hmmm. His gargoyle walked on its hands.....Oh, oh, oh! "You can have it dance with mine....while it's on its hands." Dora's gargoyle can join them too.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 03:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,838

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Mika was exasperated and really for good reason. They weren’t that far into the school year and they already had some much homework. Her head was exploding with new knowledge which was awesome but she wanted nothing more than Ravenclaw to win the house cup this term.

Yep. That was her goal to blow the other teams out of the water and be all amazing. And maybe even be prefect next term…that would be awesome because she could handle the pressure and everything.

She just stopped and stumbled slightly when she spotted Beezus and Aidan at the study tables. Transfigurations they were talking about transfigurations. And that just reminded her that the gargoyle in her bag needed to be taught things.

”Hey, er, Beezus hey Aidan” she smiled and waved to the two of them ”can I join you two on this project?” she asked as she placed her gargoyle on the table – heck it was the study tables so she didn’t really mind if they didn’t allow it she’d just do the project near them, Study buddies were better than no study buddies though.
__________________

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
____________
IF YOU MAKE HER ____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #14 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default Transfig HW Post 5.
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

SPOILER!!: Mika!
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post
Mika was exasperated and really for good reason. They weren’t that far into the school year and they already had some much homework. Her head was exploding with new knowledge which was awesome but she wanted nothing more than Ravenclaw to win the house cup this term.

Yep. That was her goal to blow the other teams out of the water and be all amazing. And maybe even be prefect next term…that would be awesome because she could handle the pressure and everything.

She just stopped and stumbled slightly when she spotted Beezus and Aidan at the study tables. Transfigurations they were talking about transfigurations. And that just reminded her that the gargoyle in her bag needed to be taught things.

”Hey, er, Beezus hey Aidan” she smiled and waved to the two of them ”can I join you two on this project?” she asked as she placed her gargoyle on the table – heck it was the study tables so she didn’t really mind if they didn’t allow it she’d just do the project near them, Study buddies were better than no study buddies though.
The Prefect was still laughing her heart out at the idiotic performance her gargoyle was putting on. Her younger Ravenclaws must've been thinking that she was going to crazy. But oh well...she was crazy indeed and she was dead tired. That summed up to an even crazier Beezus and her ever so obedient gargoyle. The good thing out of it was that it came to realization how her gargoyle was following her every command, even up to the silliest ones. It meant the Charm was at its fullest....or close to that.

"Finite." She allowed it to rest for a while and turned her attention to the new arrival. It was Mika. Trying to suppress her giggles, Beezus bit on her bottom lip. "Heeeeeey. I don't mind. I don't think Aidan and Dora does either. So you can." She can totally just choose where she'd sit.

Oh, and...."Mika, you have got to see this." What else? Of course...her gargoyle. "Aidan, move your gargoyle to the side. we're trying to put on a show here." She told their Seeker.

But anyway...she aimed her wand at her gargoyle once more, beaming. "Piertotum Locomotor!" ......."Okay...flap your arms, wiggle your tail and gallop!" As her words indicated, the stoned creature followed. It flapped its arms like a chicken. Flap, flap, flap.....wiggled its tail, wagged it around like a dog and galloped like a horse! Huzzah! Now she had something worthy to show in class. She had taught her gargoyle how to be a chicken, a dog and a horse. Pretty cool, huh?

"You're my favorite, gargoyle." Giggle.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-17-2013, 08:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,838

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default transfigurations hw post 1
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

This was great she had someone to work with – and better than that, she was working with a sixth year prefect. Mika just smiled to Beezus as she sat down and watched the gargoyles do their thing – it was amazing. That chicken-dog-horse thing was amazing.

So amazing that Mika just beamed at it and said “that was totally wicked!” wait, hadn’t she heard that somewhere before? She thought shrugged and glanced at her now lifeless gargoyle. “Piertotum Locomotor” as her wand had been aimed at the previously lifeless thing it snapped to life.

“Okay, lift up your arms, touch the tips of your wings and run around” she watched in awe the little gargoyle did just that and proceeded to act like of like a kid playing super-hero…or airplane. All it needed was sound effects.
__________________

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
____________
IF YOU MAKE HER ____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #16 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Wicked? Was that the expression nowadays for her chickadees? Why can't Mo just go with that one? Why must he go with "Sweet Beezus"? Like...that isn't going to happen, Marcus Branxton. Stop making it happen.

Oh, gosh...she was really getting sleepy. She was even telling off someone who wasn't even there. In her head!

Meh.

But no meh on what Mika's gargoyle just did. Hers was still galloping around so she pointed her wand at it and...."Finite!"...snapped it down. Oh, wait..snapping it down sounded mean. She just...gave it a rest and turned her attention to Mika's gargoyle. "Ohmygodric. This one looks like an idiot too." Right, Aidan?
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,838

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default transfigurations hw post 2
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
Wicked? Was that the expression nowadays for her chickadees? Why can't Mo just go with that one? Why must he go with "Sweet Beezus"? Like...that isn't going to happen, Marcus Branxton. Stop making it happen.

Oh, gosh...she was really getting sleepy. She was even telling off someone who wasn't even there. In her head!

Meh.

But no meh on what Mika's gargoyle just did. Hers was still galloping around so she pointed her wand at it and...."Finite!"...snapped it down. Oh, wait..snapping it down sounded mean. She just...gave it a rest and turned her attention to Mika's gargoyle. "Ohmygodric. This one looks like an idiot too." Right, Aidan?
Mika just watched as her little gargoyle ran around for a moment. ”yeah mine’s a little nutty looking kind of looks like a toddler playing superhero” she chuckled. As she had so much experience with that having a little sister at home. “Finite” she stopped the little guy from hero-ing for a moment and thought of what it should do next.

“Piertotum locomotor” she aimed her elm wand at the little thing it popped back to life almost instantly. “Now, turn side ways and bow,” she smiled “then run do a forward one handed cartwheel followed by a backwards cartwheel and after the last cartwheel I want you to flip onto your head and spin like a 1990’s street dancer, then get up and finish with another bow.” She smiled at the thing and watched as it came to life.

It was doing it bowing then cartwheeling one way and then the other and then the spinning…and now bowing again and it kept doing it and doing it over and over again. It was almost going to make her dizzy. “Good going” she told the little thing and sat back with a sense of accomplishment.
__________________

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
____________
IF YOU MAKE HER ____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 03:04 AM   #18 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default post 2
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

"I have a set dance for him though, I don't want it to do just any dance." No, Dora had plans for her little gargoyle. She watched him as he waited for another command, ready to give one until Aidan came over and she was all grins at him. "Hey, Aidan." Did he remember she was gonna give him horns with Mo?

She certainly did.

But back to her homework.

"Twirl." The gargoyle shook a bit before doing as commanded. "Now tap dance." It did so, but then Dora noticed the small damages it was doing to the table in the process. Well. All in the name of learning, right?
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 03:09 AM   #19 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,061

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

This was all so fun, was it not?

Unfortunately, Beezus was really tired now and wants to go upstairs to the dorms and take a nap. She deemed that she deserved it after the hectic tryouts.

So...gargoyle went into the box while she yaaaaaaaaawned.

Hmm. Maybe she can stick around for a while more and watch her younger 'Claws work? Okay....five minutes more.
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 03:19 AM   #20 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default post 3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

"Are you going to fall asleep?" Her eyes weren't on Beezus, but out of her peripheral she could see the prefect yawning. But all her focus was on her gargoyle and the small dents in the table that he was making. "Stop tap dancing." It did as command and watched her, ready for it's next command.

The fourth year thought for a moment about what she wanted to teach it next, tapping her wand lightly against the table top. "Go give Beezus's gargoyle." Her hazel-green eyes followed the stone object as it went over and did as commanded.
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 03:22 AM   #21 (permalink)


DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 18,083

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default Transfig HW Post 5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

After a long day of studying and homework, then a relaxing dinner and walk with his girlfriend, Ethan headed back towards the common room. He wasn't sure if his gargoyle's little trick had been mastered yet, so maybe he should give it another try.

He spotted a bunch of his housemates sitting at the study tables with their own housemates. Now would be the perfect chance to try! "Hey, guys.." he grinned as he approached the study group. "Look at what my gargoyle can do.." He took out his gargoyle and two of the books from his messenger bag and walked over to an empty table. He set the books down in a see-saw formation on the floor in front of the table and put the gargoyle down on one end. Pulling his wand out and waving it over the little statue, he commanded, "Piertotum Locomotor."

Once the gargoyle appeared to come to life, he pushed down on the other end of the book and commanded, "Somersault!" The little statue somersaulted as it flipped through the air and landed neatly on the table. Success! He grinned at the little gargoyle approvingly and stood back, waiting for the applause.
__________________
started like a knight in a fairytale_______________________________________________
ended like a moth in flames______________________


______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 03:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,838

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Mika was just watching her little guy do weird things and snorted at it. Yeah, snorted. Snorting was weird so weird and creepy right? She kept watching hers for a minute and then sighed. “Finite” and it snapped off and just stood there void of movement and anything really.

She glanced at Dora’s tap dancing Gargoyle and just smiled. It was so cute tap dancing like that – and may a little sinister looking what with it being a gargoyle. But it was the cutest sinister thing she had ever seen.

“Dora your gargoyle is such a good tap dancer” she beamed at the fellow Ravenclaw. And she continued watching it walk over to Beezus’s gargoyle. That was awesome. Really, her gargoyle just knew how to be a creep and be a zombie Spiderman.
__________________

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
____________
IF YOU MAKE HER ____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 03:49 AM   #23 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default post 4
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Dora was watching her gargoyle hug Bee's stong creature when their other house prefect came over. And actually knew him, unlike the previous one who she'd never even met. Shame. Or not, she wasn't fussed.

"Cool." She grinned at him and then pointed her wand at her gargoyle. "Stop hugging and applaud Ethan's gargoyle. The stone figure did so and the young girl looked over at Mika. "Thanks, that was his first time too." He was clearly awesome.
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 03:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime



DMLE & DMT
Fwooper
 
itsjustjesse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: the void
Posts: 21,838

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Mika leaned back in her seat and continued to watch the other gargoyles as they moved around, that is before she grabbed her own still one and placed it back into its box. She glanced over to Ethan’s next and watched it do somersaults – she was still convinced that somersaulting near the lake wasn’t a smart idea. Somersaulting in the school would be better – but, maybe not that comfortable. She wondered for a bit as she glanced at the two active gargoyles on the table.

“Your gargoyle is pretty awesome” she smiled over to Ethan as he made his flip through the air. “Definitely not as creepy as mine – I taught her how to crawl and reach for things like a zombie and then I taught it how to climb walls…so basically the creepiest zombie thing you’d ever find.” Maybe it was like the weeping angels? She wondered and felt herself pale in fear she did not want it to be like the weeping angels.

Nope. Not at all, neither did she want hers to be creepy but it was. It was what she had told it to do there was no taking it back now.
__________________

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
____________
IF YOU MAKE HER ____________
itsjustjesse is offline  
Old 05-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #25 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default post 5
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

"That's not creepy, though I'm pretty sure zombies don't crawl." Not REAL ones at least, but maybe fake zombies in muggle books did. Muggles were cute like that, making up all that stuff about creatures they thought to be fake.

But speaking of books and muggles and the silly things they did.

"Stop, drop, and rolll gargoyle." The figurine did as commanded, though Dora was sure it was giving her weird looks. She would have been doing the same. Glancing over at her friends she said helpfully. "That's what muggles do when they're on fire." Wasn't it the silliest?
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253