sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 669 users online including...
hermionesclone , Kimothy , Pedroscush

5 members
664 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 33: January - April 2013


Term 33: January - April 2013 Term Thirty-Three: Board of Governors Elections (September 2079 - June 2080)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-29-2013, 03:25 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default The Three Broomsticks

The Three Broomsticks

Centered among the shops of Hogsmeade is a well enough known pub in the small village, called The Three Broomsticks. Not unlike the Hog's Head down the street in the strictest idea of pubs, drinks and the like, however it is the atmosphere that helps make the latter choice the one hailed by the mass majority. The outside of the building is a good preview of what the inside may look like with the same steep roof as the surrounding buildings, yet taller, with a sign on it's facade featuring, you guessed it, the legendary three boomsticks, all fixed around a lantern to light the patrons' way.

Once you enter the pub, smells and the warmth of the large stone fireplace great you as you place hats and coats by the door. Directly infront of you there are tables and booths lining the majority of the small hall with oil lamps placed on each one. On winter days it is usually hard to find a place beside the large fire grate but if you're early enough, only Merlin can say what will happen. To your left the bar and most likely the bartender Harold "Hops" Lagerty, await you and your order--a few stools await you to take a load off and shoot the breeze with others.

The bartender is pretty sociable to those who don't annoy him. He's seen his lot of warlocks, goblins, and Hogwarts kids to know which ones were trouble and which of those made loyal customers, so be sure not to be put on the first part of the list.

A few rules from the Shop Owner: No brawling, no shouting (angrily), no alcohol to minors, and don't go up the stairs, I live up there.

OCC Rules: No RPing for the shopkeeper and all other School RPG Rules apply.

Text Cut: Pub Layout and Menu



Quote:
MENU
Beverages: one free refill
* Butterbeer - 5 sickles
* Firewhiskey (must be of age) – 10 sickles
* Pumpkin Juice - 3 knuts
* Hot Cocoa – 5 knuts
Entrees
* Shepherd’s Pie – 2 galleons
* Fish and Chips - 2 galleons, 3 sickles
* Chicken Noodle Soup – 1 galleon, 3 knuts
* Turkey Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Cheese Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
* Ham Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Tomato Soup - 16 sickles
* Macaroni and Cheese – 1 galleon, 3 sickles
Sides
* Mixed vegetables – 5 sickles
* Salad - 16 sickles
* Glazed carrots – 8 sickles
* Mashed potatoes with assorted condiments (serves 2-4) – 2 galleons
* Garlic bread
Slice -- 4 sickles
Loaf (serves 4-6) 1 galleon
* Sliced Seasonal Fruit
One Serving – 7 sickles
Group Serving (serves 3-5) 2 galleons
Desserts
* Strawberry Shortcake – 9 sickles per slice
* Cookies (2)
Chocolate Chip - 9 sickles
Raisin – 6 sickles
Sugar – 8 sickles
* Brownies
One Brownie – 9 sickles
Two Brownies – 1 galleon
* Assorted Fruit (with chocolate for dipping) (serves two) – 1 galleon
Old 04-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #126 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
Harold probably shouldn't have shared all of that with Erik but he was venting and the man had already been let in on a lot of information since he had been entering the Castle so many times as of late. So really it didn't matter, did it? He hadn't said anything too sensitive. "Yes, I know but it is nice to have the Staff on your side. Makes our work a lot easier."

"Alright then." The Treasurer poured Vinteren a glass too and waked through the door into the back room to grab two pot pies. "Yes, I made them with my late wife's recipe." Hops continued as he re-entered and placed it in front of the man.
"I see," Erik nodded thoughtfully, almost kindly to Hops. He always did enjoy talking to the loose-lipped man. He watched as Hops poured two drinks and, quick as a flash while he walked into the back room, pulled a little vial out of his pocket and dumped it into Hops' glass. Erik vanished the vial away with a smile. There, that should make their dinner go smoother.

Erik resumed an expression of neutrality as Lagerty returned with the pies. "Vell, you seem like a good cook, sir," he complimented the two steaming pies. He was ready to dig in, but first...Erik picked up the glasses of firewhiskey and offered one to Hops. "A toast?" It was the Norwegian thing to do.
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #127 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
"I see," Erik nodded thoughtfully, almost kindly to Hops. He always did enjoy talking to the loose-lipped man. He watched as Hops poured two drinks and, quick as a flash while he walked into the back room, pulled a little vial out of his pocket and dumped it into Hops' glass. Erik vanished the vial away with a smile. There, that should make their dinner go smoother.

Erik resumed an expression of neutrality as Lagerty returned with the pies. "Vell, you seem like a good cook, sir," he complimented the two steaming pies. He was ready to dig in, but first...Erik picked up the glasses of firewhiskey and offered one to Hops. "A toast?" It was the Norwegian thing to do.
After Hops had returned and handed Erik his food, the Pub owner lifted a fork to begin eating his own pie. He was stopped by his guest's idea to toast. Not sure if it was just something that was normal to do over every meal wherever the man had come from or if it was over his own good cooking, Harold agreed.

"Ah, yes." He lifted his glass. "To the election results and...the Board of Governors?" he smiled through his beard and tipped his glass back.

The Firewhiskey tasted a bit watery....then a little shiver went over him....how strange.
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #128 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
After Hops had returned and handed Erik his food, the Pub owner lifted a fork to begin eating his own pie. He was stopped by his guest's idea to toast. Not sure if it was just something that was normal to do over every meal wherever the man had come from or if it was over his own good cooking, Harold agreed.

"Ah, yes." He lifted his glass. "To the election results and...the Board of Governors?" he smiled through his beard and tipped his glass back.

The Firewhiskey tasted a bit watery....then a little shiver went over him....how strange.
To...the Board of Governors, yes. "How appropriate," Erik remarked with a thin little smirk. He also tipped his glass back and drank his firewhiskey in one satisfying gulp. That was the stuff. "Ahh."

Erik dug into his pot pie finally and allowed a few moments of silence while the two men ate. "This really is good," he commented eventually. "You're a regular jack ov all trades, Mr Lagerty." He side-eyed the man to see if his drink had started to work yet.
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 03:22 AM   #129 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
To...the Board of Governors, yes. "How appropriate," Erik remarked with a thin little smirk. He also tipped his glass back and drank his firewhiskey in one satisfying gulp. That was the stuff. "Ahh."

Erik dug into his pot pie finally and allowed a few moments of silence while the two men ate. "This really is good," he commented eventually. "You're a regular jack ov all trades, Mr Lagerty." He side-eyed the man to see if his drink had started to work yet.
Hops was experiencing something strange now that he had had that drink but it wasn't something he picked up on really.

Jack of all trades? "Yeah, you could say that. I tend to try and participate in many things, truthfully though it can get overwhelming sometimes." He didn't touch his chicken pot pie, his desire for food was now gone, suddenly and for no reason it seemed.
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-12-2013, 03:43 AM   #130 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
Hops was experiencing something strange now that he had had that drink but it wasn't something he picked up on really.

Jack of all trades? "Yeah, you could say that. I tend to try and participate in many things, truthfully though it can get overwhelming sometimes." He didn't touch his chicken pot pie, his desire for food was now gone, suddenly and for no reason it seemed.
'Truthfully though, it can get overwhelming sometimes.' Erik was focusing on those words and staring intently at Hops, though he didn't realise it at the moment. He forced himself to focus on his pot pie instead of on the treasurer. Subtlety was the word today.

"You sound like you need an assistant," Erik kept his comment light. He took another bite of the truly delicious pie. "Vhat gets overwhelming, if you don't mind my asking?"
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #131 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
'Truthfully though, it can get overwhelming sometimes.' Erik was focusing on those words and staring intently at Hops, though he didn't realise it at the moment. He forced himself to focus on his pot pie instead of on the treasurer. Subtlety was the word today.

"You sound like you need an assistant," Erik kept his comment light. He took another bite of the truly delicious pie. "Vhat gets overwhelming, if you don't mind my asking?"
Harold still had not touched his pot pie.

"An assistant would be nice but probably not necessary once the rest of the Board members have been chosen." He said quietly. The man across from him seemed pretty interested in his problems.

What got overwhelming? "Mainly just the fact that it's been just Ian, Cassandra, and I running things for so long. That and all the funds being picked out of the Vault for nonsensical things such as beefing up security and staff always wanting raises."
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #132 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
Harold still had not touched his pot pie.

"An assistant would be nice but probably not necessary once the rest of the Board members have been chosen." He said quietly. The man across from him seemed pretty interested in his problems.

What got overwhelming? "Mainly just the fact that it's been just Ian, Cassandra, and I running things for so long. That and all the funds being picked out of the Vault for nonsensical things such as beefing up security and staff always wanting raises."
That was good point, Erik noted. He eventually put his fork down in his pie, as Harold was no longer eating his and he saw no point in continuing the charade. It was all right. He was talking now.

"Vhat vault is that?" he asked harmlessly. "Don't you think security is something vorth spending a few galleons on, Mr. Lagerty? Or do you haff better ideas for the school?"
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #133 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
That was good point, Erik noted. He eventually put his fork down in his pie, as Harold was no longer eating his and he saw no point in continuing the charade. It was all right. He was talking now.

"Vhat vault is that?" he asked harmlessly. "Don't you think security is something vorth spending a few galleons on, Mr. Lagerty? Or do you haff better ideas for the school?"
Harold surroundings had suddenly become completely unimportant as Erik Vinteren asked him another question.

"Vault 713. It's always been the school's vault. The Board has worked with Gringott's for a while, yes sir." He said in his normal tone. He continued on without hesitating for the next question. "We spend enough Galleons on security, what people need is to open their eyes and be more vigilant."

Yeah, exactly.
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 11:58 PM   #134 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
Harold surroundings had suddenly become completely unimportant as Erik Vinteren asked him another question.

"Vault 713. It's always been the school's vault. The Board has worked with Gringott's for a while, yes sir." He said in his normal tone. He continued on without hesitating for the next question. "We spend enough Galleons on security, what people need is to open their eyes and be more vigilant."

Yeah, exactly.
Vault 713...Erik committed that number to memory the instant Hops said it. "How so?" he added softly. Lagerty's answers were coming more freely now, and Erik was pleased with the work of Ivy's potion. It had certainly helped. He only wished he had thought to make it himself.

He let out a low laugh upon hearing the treasurer's assessment of Hogwarts' security. "True," he agreed. "Don't vhey teach vhat in school any more?" Were the children taking Defence Against the Dark Arts or Defence of the Fine Arts Like Yoga?

Was he right or was he right, Lagerty? Erik gave a sidelong glance at the other man.
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #135 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
Vault 713...Erik committed that number to memory the instant Hops said it. "How so?" he added softly. Lagerty's answers were coming more freely now, and Erik was pleased with the work of Ivy's potion. It had certainly helped. He only wished he had thought to make it himself.

He let out a low laugh upon hearing the treasurer's assessment of Hogwarts' security. "True," he agreed. "Don't vhey teach vhat in school any more?" Were the children taking Defence Against the Dark Arts or Defence of the Fine Arts Like Yoga?

Was he right or was he right, Lagerty? Erik gave a sidelong glance at the other man.
Erik seemed very interested and whatever was in his drink had Hops singing like a canary. How did they work alongside? "The usual Vinteren. Oh but you're foreign so I guess you might not know. The Goblin Quazi is alright, she is." She had actually come to the Broomsticks a few times; not a big fan of butterbeer if he remembered.

"You're right! I would say that some of those kids wouldn't notice if Albus Dumbledore himself was resurrected right in the middle of dinner." He certainly would have caught that back in his days of being a Hufflepuff.
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 12:35 AM   #136 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
Erik seemed very interested and whatever was in his drink had Hops singing like a canary. How did they work alongside? "The usual Vinteren. Oh but you're foreign so I guess you might not know. The Goblin Quazi is alright, she is." She had actually come to the Broomsticks a few times; not a big fan of butterbeer if he remembered.

"You're right! I would say that some of those kids wouldn't notice if Albus Dumbledore himself was resurrected right in the middle of dinner." He certainly would have caught that back in his days of being a Hufflepuff.
"Vould you like another drink, Hops?" Erik reached around the bar anyway and quickly found the bottle of firewhiskey. He wasn't too fond of the spicy drink but it had been what Hops had preferred...and he might need some motivation to keep talking. So Erik placed the bottle nice and close to the treasurer's hand.

"Forgive my confusion," he added in a murmur. Quazi. Okay..."Is Vault 713 very secure vhen?" he put on an air of innocence and cuirosity. "I've never been to Gringotts, but I vould haff thought the school vas the safest place to store someving..." Not that he was arguing with you, Hops. Easy now.

Erik laughed at that comment too. "Exactly, hah. Vhey are all too busy vith vheir little dramas and soap operas." Teenagers. Scoff.
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #137 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
"Vould you like another drink, Hops?" Erik reached around the bar anyway and quickly found the bottle of firewhiskey. He wasn't too fond of the spicy drink but it had been what Hops had preferred...and he might need some motivation to keep talking. So Erik placed the bottle nice and close to the treasurer's hand.

"Forgive my confusion," he added in a murmur. Quazi. Okay..."Is Vault 713 very secure vhen?" he put on an air of innocence and cuirosity. "I've never been to Gringotts, but I vould haff thought the school vas the safest place to store someving..." Not that he was arguing with you, Hops. Easy now.

Erik laughed at that comment too. "Exactly, hah. Vhey are all too busy vith vheir little dramas and soap operas." Teenagers. Scoff.
Another drink? "Why not? It's my stuff, eh?" Hops took the bottle and poured more into his glass and a very tiny bit into Erik's surprisingly still-filled glass. "Drink up, you're no match to Saul, that's for sure." His friend the owner of the shop down the street was a good Firewhiskey buddy.

"It's Gringott's so yeah. There aren't any dragons if that's what you mean. I haven't seen any at least. Basically you just have to have the Goblin open the Vault. If a person touches that door they're likely to get sucked right in and left there." The Board Treasurer missed the last bit about the students.
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:46 AM   #138 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
Another drink? "Why not? It's my stuff, eh?" Hops took the bottle and poured more into his glass and a very tiny bit into Erik's surprisingly still-filled glass. "Drink up, you're no match to Saul, that's for sure." His friend the owner of the shop down the street was a good Firewhiskey buddy.

"It's Gringott's so yeah. There aren't any dragons if that's what you mean. I haven't seen any at least. Basically you just have to have the Goblin open the Vault. If a person touches that door they're likely to get sucked right in and left there." The Board Treasurer missed the last bit about the students.
"Vhy not," Erik agreed, not caring to ask who Saul was. Or why he should bother finishing his drink, when he wasn't even partial to the hot stuff.

He might take another sip if it made Hops drink though. The man needed to forget that this conversation ever occurred. He picked up his firewhiskey and dangled it loosely from two fingers, as though he were going to have a drink. Instead he was listening intently to the information on how to get into a vault...the right way.

"Interesting," Erik said simply. "Do you know anyvone who's done that?"
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #139 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
"Vhy not," Erik agreed, not caring to ask who Saul was. Or why he should bother finishing his drink, when he wasn't even partial to the hot stuff.

He might take another sip if it made Hops drink though. The man needed to forget that this conversation ever occurred. He picked up his firewhiskey and dangled it loosely from two fingers, as though he were going to have a drink. Instead he was listening intently to the information on how to get into a vault...the right way.

"Interesting," Erik said simply. "Do you know anyvone who's done that?"
Hops was comfortable and the conversation and Firewhiskey were making him a little bit tired but he was good to continue talking at the moment.

"Someone who's been sucked into a vault? No, can't say that I do. Though I doubt their fate is very good even if someone comes across them before they starve to death." The pub owner drained his glass before setting it rather loudly on the bar.
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 11:20 PM   #140 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
Hops was comfortable and the conversation and Firewhiskey were making him a little bit tired but he was good to continue talking at the moment.

"Someone who's been sucked into a vault? No, can't say that I do. Though I doubt their fate is very good even if someone comes across them before they starve to death." The pub owner drained his glass before setting it rather loudly on the bar.
Erik studied the bartender intently as he revealed more information...in a way. In a way, he was warning Erik what NOT to do when he did end up doing what he was going to eventually do. Hops just didn't know how helpful he was being. Heh.

"Vell, remind me to never steal from you," Erik laughed and slapped the other man on the back as though it were a very good, jolly joke. Totally a joke. "People in the U.K. are so protective ov veir money." Much more protective of their valuables than they were of their children, he was starting to think.
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 11:36 PM   #141 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
Erik studied the bartender intently as he revealed more information...in a way. In a way, he was warning Erik what NOT to do when he did end up doing what he was going to eventually do. Hops just didn't know how helpful he was being. Heh.

"Vell, remind me to never steal from you," Erik laughed and slapped the other man on the back as though it were a very good, jolly joke. Totally a joke. "People in the U.K. are so protective ov veir money." Much more protective of their valuables than they were of their children, he was starting to think.
"Better not!" Hops chuckled a bit too, but was beginning to be too drowsy to put much effort in it. He nodded vaguely at the foriegn man's comment about valubables and the difference between his people and the British. It all really didn't apply to Harold since he hadn't had any children.

*Big Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn*

Harold had completely forgotten how hungry he was before but now he felt like he was going to pass out. He'd drank too much and but it was okay, he was with a guest. "Well as much fun as this is Erik, I'm going to have to kick you out. Bar owner's had a bit too much of his own stuff. Need to take your food with yah?"
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 PM   #142 (permalink)

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein
 
Erik Vinteren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 1,580

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Lagerty View Post
"Better not!" Hops chuckled a bit too, but was beginning to be too drowsy to put much effort in it. He nodded vaguely at the foriegn man's comment about valubables and the difference between his people and the British. It all really didn't apply to Harold since he hadn't had any children.

*Big Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn*

Harold had completely forgotten how hungry he was before but now he felt like he was going to pass out. He'd drank too much and but it was okay, he was with a guest. "Well as much fun as this is Erik, I'm going to have to kick you out. Bar owner's had a bit too much of his own stuff. Need to take your food with yah?"
Had there been a sedative or a sleeping potion mixed in with the veritaserum? Brilliant. Erik would need to go congratulate his potioneer on that stroke of genius. Later. For now, he was being kicked out of the pub.

And he was more than happy to go. He had everything he needed, now.

"That's all right, Hops. Vhanks for allowing me grab a bite vith you." Erik put on a smile for the bartender and tossed some gold onto the bar for his trouble. He glanced at his forgotten Shepard's pie and shrugged. "Sure, I'll take it to go." He'd take it straight out to the rubbish bin, sure thing.
__________________
Erik Vinteren is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #143 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Streeler
 
Harold Lagerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Behind the bar
Posts: 213

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harold "Hops" Lagerty
Graduated
Default
Hops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
Had there been a sedative or a sleeping potion mixed in with the veritaserum? Brilliant. Erik would need to go congratulate his potioneer on that stroke of genius. Later. For now, he was being kicked out of the pub.

And he was more than happy to go. He had everything he needed, now.

"That's all right, Hops. Vhanks for allowing me grab a bite vith you." Erik put on a smile for the bartender and tossed some gold onto the bar for his trouble. He glanced at his forgotten Shepard's pie and shrugged. "Sure, I'll take it to go." He'd take it straight out to the rubbish bin, sure thing.
It was a good thing that his guest hadn't objected to heading out before he finished his dinner because Harold honestly didn't think he would be able to stay up much longer.

"Have a good night, sir." The Board Treasurer waved at the friendly Board candidate and locked the door after him. He then stumbled up the stairs to go sleep off those unusually strong Firewhiskeys.

If only he had known what really had just happened.
__________________
Hand you another drink, drink if you can. Can you spend a little time.
Time is slipping away, away from us so stay.

Stay with me I can make, make you glad you came.
Harold Lagerty is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254