sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 290 users online including...
Holmesian Feline , DuckyLinJi , Cassirin , Vilianapuq , Veronaiks , Freyr , Vilianapoe , Divigniruxuh , Veronannf , hermionesclone

18 members
272 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 32: September - December 2012


Term 32: September - December 2012 Term Thirty-Two: Revenge of the Spirit (September 2078 - June 2079)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-23-2011, 05:35 PM
The1HBIC The1HBIC is offline
 
Default Waiting Room for Patients and Visitors


Image by LilFox06
OOC: If your character is ill or injured, please post in the check in area first.

Once you've notified Healer Tillstorm that you are in the Hospital Wing and in need of medical attention, you will be escorted into the Waiting Room. There is only one Healer, but no need to worry your pretty head, everyone will receive the proper amount of attention.

Take a seat and relax - no need to aggravate your condition - the Healer will see you soon.


OOC: Please keep in mind that there may be many people in the hospital wing at the same time. Inevitably, time lines overlap, and I will try my best to get to you as soon as I possibly can. Also, Let's keep the chatting to a minimum.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Granian
 
Leeness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 21,309

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Wilde
Graduated
Default
Farmer Carter | | Ama's Secret

Elijah was pleased to see that the waiting room was empty. He half expected it to be filled with those idiots on the platform who had injured themselves by traveling via portkey. Only Muggleborns could possibly harm themselves that way. Pfft.

Well, even if there had been other people in the waiting room, Elijah would have told them all to bugger off and let him through, because his condition was MUCH MORE SERIOUS. He had been bitten by Aspen Odessa, for Merlin's sake! And even Aparecium was reporting that she was half vampire or something. Looking down at the bite mark on his arm, he could feel it tingle. He could almost weep at the thought of only being awake at night for the rest of his life... GULP. At least Healer Tillstorm was nice. Or at least she had been last time he'd been visiting the Hospital Wing.
__________________
When I look into the
MIRROR OF ERISED
all that I see is
YOU
*wink*

Leeness is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 03:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lizasaurus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Taking a seat, Isaac tried to relax in one of the chairs, but with his shoulder he just couldn't get comfortable. He'd woken up that morning and his shoulder was really sore more then the night before and was so tight that he could barely move it! That had made his decision about going to the healer or not. He'd mentioned it to Amelia the night before but until that morning hadn't fully decided to go or not.

He needed to be in perfect form if he'd be playing on the team that term! And there was no way he'd be able to play with this shoulder!
 
Old 09-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #4 (permalink)


DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice
 
Saiai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney GMT+10
Posts: 28,809

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
Default
cœur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Taking a seat, Isaac tried to relax in one of the chairs, but with his shoulder he just couldn't get comfortable. He'd woken up that morning and his shoulder was really sore more then the night before and was so tight that he could barely move it! That had made his decision about going to the healer or not. He'd mentioned it to Amelia the night before but until that morning hadn't fully decided to go or not.

He needed to be in perfect form if he'd be playing on the team that term! And there was no way he'd be able to play with this shoulder!
Amelia followed Isaac into the waiting room, resisting the urge to fuss over him with great difficulty. It was just a sore shoulder, after all. Yet the urge to fuss was still there. However, she was a Slytherin and she would not show how much she cared where just anyone could see. In the common room it was fine, but not in the Hospital Wing. Still, she was here for moral support and all that.

Taking the seat next to Isaac and sitting as close to him as possible she shot him a few unsubtle worried glances. "Are you sure it's just really stiff, and that it's not something more than that?" she finally asked him as they waited for the healer. She was fully aware that the question was most likely redundant, in that Isaac couldn't possibly give a diagnosis, but if she was going to resist fussing like a mother hen then she was just going to have to ask redundant questions.
__________________
Saiai is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,709

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Cece arrived back at the infirmary after that nap that was way too sort for her liking only to find the waiting room not empty. She should have known this wasn't going to be a quiet day of work.

After looking over the sign in book she started calling students back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeness View Post
Elijah was pleased to see that the waiting room was empty. He half expected it to be filled with those idiots on the platform who had injured themselves by traveling via portkey. Only Muggleborns could possibly harm themselves that way. Pfft.

Well, even if there had been other people in the waiting room, Elijah would have told them all to bugger off and let him through, because his condition was MUCH MORE SERIOUS. He had been bitten by Aspen Odessa, for Merlin's sake! And even Aparecium was reporting that she was half vampire or something. Looking down at the bite mark on his arm, he could feel it tingle. He could almost weep at the thought of only being awake at night for the rest of his life... GULP. At least Healer Tillstorm was nice. Or at least she had been last time he'd been visiting the Hospital Wing.
"Elijah Wilde," she called out. "Please head back to bed one of the healing area." This was sure to be an interesting visit. How in the name of Merlin had the boy gotten himself bitten, and what did Aspen have to do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Taking a seat, Isaac tried to relax in one of the chairs, but with his shoulder he just couldn't get comfortable. He'd woken up that morning and his shoulder was really sore more then the night before and was so tight that he could barely move it! That had made his decision about going to the healer or not. He'd mentioned it to Amelia the night before but until that morning hadn't fully decided to go or not.

He needed to be in perfect form if he'd be playing on the team that term! And there was no way he'd be able to play with this shoulder!
And then there was this one. Another injury from that blasted train ride. "Isaac Muir, please head back to bed two. I'll be with you shortly. And yes, your friend there can go back with you." He would need someone to keep him company while she was finding out about this bite mark Elijah had.

OOC: I'm off to work now so it will be 12 plus hours before I post again. Go ahead and post your charries in the healing areas.
__________________
Nothing makes me happier than when I'm with YOU!

Cece and Marie_____Colby
The1HBIC is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #6 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,250

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Lex peered suspiciously into the waiting room. It didn't look scary...not that it would or she would never be able to lure people up here!!!!!! On the walk up here she tried convincing herself that just maybe the rumours about the Healer weren't true...Healers were supposed to be nice and make you smile when you hurt so she had to be nice....but then...after the various displays of the woman's temper last night she found it hard to convince herself of that.

She stopped at the door. Perhaps she could tell Els that she changed her mind and didn't want to be there anymore. The wrist had only gotten a little worse over night...nothing special...a-and two students told her that it wasn't broken so with time it would have gotten better on its own.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.


Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 09-06-2012 at 04:11 PM.
DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,344

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer #66CDAA
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex peered suspiciously into the waiting room. It didn't look scary...not that it would or she would never be able to lure people up here!!!!!! On the walk up here she tried convincing herself that just maybe the rumours about the Healer weren't true...Healers were supposed to be nice and make you smile when you hurt so she had to be nice....but then...after the various displays of the woman's temper last night she found it hard to convince herself of that.

She stopped at the door. Perhaps she could tell Els that she changed her mind and didn't want to be there anymore. The wrist had only gotten a little worse over night...nothing special...a-and two students told her that it wasn't broken so with time it would have gotten better on its own.
Elodie didn't understand why Alexa was being such a wimp. She had a bad wrist, and therefore needed to get some help from the healer, okay?!

She would wait here with her though because Els was a good friend. And Alexa must have been mighty scared to not even want to go and see the Healer. So, waiting beside her, the second year took her othr hand in hers and smiled at her. "You'll be okay Alexa, promise."
__________________
Shanners is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #8 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Ramora
 
laurange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kita's pocket
Posts: 5,231

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vanya Iridessa Stylinson
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
Environmental Protection
x9 x6
Default
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Elise walked into the waiting area, eyeing hers surroundings. They hadn't changed much since the last time she'd been here. In fact, they were almost exactly the same. All clean and sterile-looking. It was a Hospital Wing, so Elise didn't expect otherwise.

Flopping into a seat, she eyed her arm. In its temporary bandage that was kinda sorta coming out now. It hurt. A lot. And she couldn't feel her fingers.
__________________

PLAYFUL | AFFECTIONATE | PERCEPTIVE
knows more than you might think
laurange is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 03:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,709

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Default Go ahead and post in your assigned areas.
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Once the other two students went back to the healing area Healer Tillstorm started calling back the rest of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex peered suspiciously into the waiting room. It didn't look scary...not that it would or she would never be able to lure people up here!!!!!! On the walk up here she tried convincing herself that just maybe the rumours about the Healer weren't true...Healers were supposed to be nice and make you smile when you hurt so she had to be nice....but then...after the various displays of the woman's temper last night she found it hard to convince herself of that.

She stopped at the door. Perhaps she could tell Els that she changed her mind and didn't want to be there anymore. The wrist had only gotten a little worse over night...nothing special...a-and two students told her that it wasn't broken so with time it would have gotten better on its own.
"Alexa Cambridge, please head back to bed three. I'll be with you shortly." Looking over the check in form she noticed the girl had a friend with her. "Your friend (Shanners) can go with you if you want her to." Who knew how long it would be before Cece got to this one. She might want someone there to keep her company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblossom22 View Post
Elise walked into the waiting area, eyeing hers surroundings. They hadn't changed much since the last time she'd been here. In fact, they were almost exactly the same. All clean and sterile-looking. It was a Hospital Wing, so Elise didn't expect otherwise.

Flopping into a seat, she eyed her arm. In its temporary bandage that was kinda sorta coming out now. It hurt. A lot. And she couldn't feel her fingers.
After marking off the last patient she called back she scanned the check in form again. "Elise Fairfield, please head back to bed four. I'll be with you as soon as I can." For now she would just have to go make herself comfy while she waited.
__________________
Nothing makes me happier than when I'm with YOU!

Cece and Marie_____Colby
The1HBIC is offline  
Old 09-13-2012, 12:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Syd


MO
Erkling
 
Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *twirls* [GMT-7]
Posts: 20,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Default
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Jake had a few... conflicting emotions. On one hand, his jaw had started throbbing in time with his head, and he was pretty sure he might be slurring his words slightly. But on the other hand, he'd just tried out for Quidditch! For the first time ever. And MAN was it a rush! As mad as it might be, he couldn't wait for the next session.

But first, he needed to get his jaw fixed up. And that's why he was at the Hospital Wing.

Entering the room, he glanced at the two girls with him. Without saying anything, he signed in and took a seat. And waited. That's what waiting rooms were for.
__________________

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion
Syd is offline  
Old 09-15-2012, 02:15 AM   #11 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,600

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Still dressed in his Slytherin Quidditch robes and covered in some sweat, Dylan carried an unmoving, smelly, sweaty girl into the waiting room. To her defense, however, she had just been at tryouts...So, he supposed it wasn't so horrible that she was...stinky.

Logan shouldn't have been trying to mix it up with Sierra Greingoth. Simply put.

Settling into a seat, he readjusted Logan in his arms and waited for the Healer to be with them...and hopefully she wouldn't be too long. A pile of homework was waiting for him back in Slytherin.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 09-15-2012, 03:11 AM   #12 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,114

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Govoni View Post
Still dressed in his Slytherin Quidditch robes and covered in some sweat, Dylan carried an unmoving, smelly, sweaty girl into the waiting room. To her defense, however, she had just been at tryouts...So, he supposed it wasn't so horrible that she was...stinky.

Logan shouldn't have been trying to mix it up with Sierra Greingoth. Simply put.

Settling into a seat, he readjusted Logan in his arms and waited for the Healer to be with them...and hopefully she wouldn't be too long. A pile of homework was waiting for him back in Slytherin.
Tugging on her scarf, Beatrice shifted her gaze to the stone floor while her legs still followed the Slytherin Captain who was carrying his dame in comfort, his broad with the blues, his doxy in danger, his helpless honey with heartache who fell off the broom. Yeah, whatever her title was. Beezus didn't know the girl, or at least they haven't been acquainted...yet. So why was she bothering herself tailing the two of them? Simple. She would try helping that random person -- not in the medical sense though, it was the Healer's forte, she was going to give more like...errr...moral support -- because knowing her knight in shining Quidditch armor, he wasn't very good with those kind of stuff.

Although, the Ravenclaw wasn't sure the two even knew that she was situated on their heels.

As he slumped down into a seat, Beezus edged into one side of the wall beside him, resting her back on the cold marble, crossed her arms, and tilted her head. "You're not trying to kill your team members, are you Dylan?"
__________________



Tazzie is offline  
Old 09-15-2012, 03:54 AM   #13 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,600

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

The Slytherin Captain was very uncomfortable in his seat...Not that the girl was heavy...It was just hard to sit like he was, situated like he was...and have extra weight piled on top of him. But Dylan was doing his job. She got hurt and he was here.

So. Yea.

...but then someone was talking to him and his blue eyes snapped to attention. What in the world was Beezus doing here? Really? Was this the time or place for her...annoying him?

"Beezus, I'm not in the mood. Please go away." His tone was indifferent.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline  
Old 09-15-2012, 04:08 AM   #14 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,114

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

HUH. The Ravenclaw snorted. What in the hell? She.Was.Annoying.Him?

..And he easily just swats her away with his words? That was just unfair. Was it like this, he can annoy her all she wants that her temper goes low to the point that she wants to smack herself and when it's the other way around, he's asking her to go away? He was so selfish.

"Really? Oh, I'm sorry..I thought you were, considering how hard you were laughing at the Pitch." With his team mates, that is. But with her, it was all glares. And she thought they were in better terms now, she was clearly wrong, things just became worst. She could go now, yet she was still choosing to stay. "..I'm just...worried about her." Beezus added in a lower tone.
__________________




Last edited by Tazzie; 09-16-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Tazzie is offline  
Old 09-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa
 
PuppySara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,849

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
Default
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

SPOILER!!: Boy Damon doesn't know who's holding his girlfriends body
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Govoni View Post
Still dressed in his Slytherin Quidditch robes and covered in some sweat, Dylan carried an unmoving, smelly, sweaty girl into the waiting room. To her defense, however, she had just been at tryouts...So, he supposed it wasn't so horrible that she was...stinky.

Logan shouldn't have been trying to mix it up with Sierra Greingoth. Simply put.

Settling into a seat, he readjusted Logan in his arms and waited for the Healer to be with them...and hopefully she wouldn't be too long. A pile of homework was waiting for him back in Slytherin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Govoni View Post
The Slytherin Captain was very uncomfortable in his seat...Not that the girl was heavy...It was just hard to sit like he was, situated like he was...and have extra weight piled on top of him. But Dylan was doing his job. She got hurt and he was here.

So. Yea.

...but then someone was talking to him and his blue eyes snapped to attention. What in the world was Beezus doing here? Really? Was this the time or place for her...annoying him?

"Beezus, I'm not in the mood. Please go away." His tone was indifferent.


Damon looked into the room at Ariana making sure it was her before stepping in the rest of the way, "What happened?" It was the only thing he could really think of saying, but knowing they weren't supposed to talk to much he sat down with them, waiting for the nurse to come help his girlfriend. Not asking anything else nor introducing himself to the boy he took to be the captain.
PuppySara is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,183

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Abby entered the waiting area of the Hospital wing, almost dragging Almond along with her. The girl felt quite bad that he was sick because of her.. She turned to look at his extremely pale face.

"I'm sorry." Abby apologized again. UGH. She never apologized. NEVER. But, to see her friend in such a state was just making her feel extremely guilty. She led him towards one of the empty seats. "Here, sit down." She hated hospitals, doctors, healing potions.. they freaked her out. Big time. But she was here just for Almond and hopefully, he'd realize that soon.
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Abby entered the waiting area of the Hospital wing, almost dragging Almond along with her. The girl felt quite bad that he was sick because of her.. She turned to look at his extremely pale face.

"I'm sorry." Abby apologized again. UGH. She never apologized. NEVER. But, to see her friend in such a state was just making her feel guiltly. It was all in good joke but who would have thought it'll end up like this? She led him towards one of the empty seats. "Here, sit down." She hated hospitals, doctors, healing potions.. they freaked her out. Big time. But she was here just for Almond and hopefully, he'd realize that soon.
He hadn't complained or refused to come to the nurse, so why was she dragging him?! Probably because she didn't want him to vomit on her? "It's fine." Edmund repeated, smiling at her despite everything. "Don't worry about it, it's not you who was stupid enough to swallow it." Sitting like she'd told him to, he wondered when girls had become so bossy. Firstly Albie had stopped him from climbing the Whomping Willow, then she'd dragged him here and now she was making him sit where she'd said.

He turned his head slightly and coughed into his shoulder. He really hoped the nurse would hurry up because each cough brought with it a feeling of bile rising in his throat and to be perfectly honest, after what Isaac had told him about the healer, he really didn't want to mess up her floor. "Thanks for coming along with me, Abby." Yes, he'd called her by her actual name, he was that grateful.
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #18 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eorzea
Posts: 11,666

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amabel Bracken
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

x2 x7
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Nigel entered the waiting room. "Wow this school even has a waiting room to see the healer." He could not believe it. It was just like those muggle doctor offices he had seen on TV. He really did hope the healer can heal his broken arm fast. He did not really like healer/doctor offices. He never had to go to the doctor office that much when he was home. He was usual always healthy.

He went to one of the empty seats and sat down. Hating that Hurricane for making his arm really sore. But Nigel did know it was his fault. He could have stayed in the hut and would have been dry and have a working arm. Well ,whatever that is in the past. Hmm. where is the healer? This is her waiting room after all. But he did see some students already sitting down. This might take a while.
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
TeafortheSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Antonia Emerson
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Environmental Protection

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Nigel entered the waiting room. "Wow this school even has a waiting room to see the healer." He could not believe it. It was just like those muggle doctor offices he had seen on TV. He really did hope the healer can heal his broken arm fast. He did not really like healer/doctor offices. He never had to go to the doctor office that much when he was home. He was usual always healthy.

He went to one of the empty seats and sat down. Hating that Hurricane for making his arm really sore. But Nigel did know it was his fault. He could have stayed in the hut and would have been dry and have a working arm. Well ,whatever that is in the past. Hmm. where is the healer? This is her waiting room after all. But he did see some students already sitting down. This might take a while.
West was gonna say that was because lots of kids were dumb enough to get hurt but he realised, considering, that would not be the best thing to say. Not that it was Nigel's fault! But he might think West meant him. West himself didn't like healers in general and avoided getting fixed up if it wasn't serious, but he liked Tillstorm. And arms totally were serious.

"Did you make your charm keep you dry?"
West asked, curiously.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #20 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eorzea
Posts: 11,666

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amabel Bracken
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

x2 x7
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
West was gonna say that was because lots of kids were dumb enough to get hurt but he realised, considering, that would not be the best thing to say. Not that it was Nigel's fault! But he might think West meant him. West himself didn't like healers in general and avoided getting fixed up if it wasn't serious, but he liked Tillstorm. And arms totally were serious.

"Did you make your charm keep you dry?"
West asked, curiously.
Nigel looked down at his robes surprised that they were mostly dry. Well would you look at that. Nigel guessed the spell worked. He thought it would disappear once the hurricane started.

Ah the hurricane. It seemed his arm hurt every time he said that word. He wonder how much more he had to wait. Well know waiting rooms. He would have to wait a long time.

"Actually I think for the most part the spell did keep me dry. I must have gotten it right when i went under the raincloud. Did you get the spell to work?"
__________________

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
TeafortheSoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,394

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Antonia Emerson
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Environmental Protection

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Nigel looked down at his robes surprised that they were mostly dry. Well would you look at that. Nigel guessed the spell worked. He thought it would disappear once the hurricane started.

Ah the hurricane. It seemed his arm hurt every time he said that word. He wonder how much more he had to wait. Well know waiting rooms. He would have to wait a long time.

"Actually I think for the most part the spell did keep me dry. I must have gotten it right when i went under the raincloud. Did you get the spell to work?"
West shook his head. "I'm not that good at cha... well maybe that isn't true. I just am not good at learning stuff from classes here. My dad taught me stuff, and Sierra --our prefect-- she taught me plenty, and my sister Aspen taught me stuff and Kurumi that Gryffindor prefect helped me too." West considered this and chewed on his lip. Maybe he was just better at learning stuff one on one? West's theory knowledge was way beyond his years, but he was patchy with his spell work. And some of the stuff he did know was obscure, and stuff he hadn't learned yet was stuff that anyone should know. But he didn't feel like Bellaire helped him. Today was the first class she'd even seemed to notice he needed it, and she'd forced his arm through the motions without actually letting him do it himself. And then practically tried to drown all his year mates.

West totally didn't get it.

"Thanks for saving Theo's wand too." On account of West was SURE that Theo would have cried if it got broke. And then West would have had to cry too to like, distract people so they wouldn't be mean about Theo crying or anything.

It was just how they rolled.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
TeafortheSoul is offline  
Old 09-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,709

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Default All different timelines
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
Jake had a few... conflicting emotions. On one hand, his jaw had started throbbing in time with his head, and he was pretty sure he might be slurring his words slightly. But on the other hand, he'd just tried out for Quidditch! For the first time ever. And MAN was it a rush! As mad as it might be, he couldn't wait for the next session.

But first, he needed to get his jaw fixed up. And that's why he was at the Hospital Wing.

Entering the room, he glanced at the two girls with him. Without saying anything, he signed in and took a seat. And waited. That's what waiting rooms were for.
Healer Tillstorm let out a deep sigh as she looked over the sign in book. "Jacob Keller, you can go back to Bed 2" she called out as she looked around the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
He hadn't complained or refused to come to the nurse, so why was she dragging him?! Probably because she didn't want him to vomit on her? "It's fine." Edmund repeated, smiling at her despite everything. "Don't worry about it, it's not you who was stupid enough to swallow it." Sitting like she'd told him to, he wondered when girls had become so bossy. Firstly Albie had stopped him from climbing the Whomping Willow, then she'd dragged him here and now she was making him sit where she'd said.

He turned his head slightly and coughed into his shoulder. He really hoped the nurse would hurry up because each cough brought with it a feeling of bile rising in his throat and to be perfectly honest, after what Isaac had told him about the healer, he really didn't want to mess up her floor. "Thanks for coming along with me, Abby." Yes, he'd called her by her actual name, he was that grateful.
After looking over the sign in book Cece chuckled to herself. Leave it to a Puff to get sick from drinking lake water, she thought. "Edmund Clay, please head back to Bed 3. Your friend can go with you if you want her too."

OOC: Lady of Light has permission to post at bed 3 also.

SPOILER!!: Hurricane Boys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Nigel entered the waiting room. "Wow this school even has a waiting room to see the healer." He could not believe it. It was just like those muggle doctor offices he had seen on TV. He really did hope the healer can heal his broken arm fast. He did not really like healer/doctor offices. He never had to go to the doctor office that much when he was home. He was usual always healthy.

He went to one of the empty seats and sat down. Hating that Hurricane for making his arm really sore. But Nigel did know it was his fault. He could have stayed in the hut and would have been dry and have a working arm. Well ,whatever that is in the past. Hmm. where is the healer? This is her waiting room after all. But he did see some students already sitting down. This might take a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
West was gonna say that was because lots of kids were dumb enough to get hurt but he realised, considering, that would not be the best thing to say. Not that it was Nigel's fault! But he might think West meant him. West himself didn't like healers in general and avoided getting fixed up if it wasn't serious, but he liked Tillstorm. And arms totally were serious.
"Did you make your charm keep you dry?" West asked, curiously.

Looking at the sign-in book Cece had to do a double take. An injury from a hurricane? Where in the name of Merlin had this child encountered a hurricane? And how was West a part of this?

Looking over at West and the boy sitting there she called out. "Nigel Barrington, head back to Bed 4." She then looked over at West. "Mr. Odessa, please accompany him back there."

She wanted to hear from both boys what exactly had happened here.
__________________
Nothing makes me happier than when I'm with YOU!

Cece and Marie_____Colby
The1HBIC is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #23 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Peeves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: *snickers*
Posts: 1,412

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Peeves
Default
Resident School Poltergeist | Unruly & Malicious

Peeves flew through the wall from room 3, straight into the waiting room while cursing the Healer as he went. He hovered in the air, looking down at the chairs and tables below him and with an evil grin upon his face, he dove downwards and began to cause mayhem.

He picked up chairs and threw them against the wall causing them to splinter on contact. He upended tables and ripped the magazines into tiny little pieces and threw them into the air like confetti. Satisfied with the destruction he had caused, he disappeared through the wall.

Peeves has left the Hospital Wing.
__________________
You're nothing more than a pickle-headed prune biscuit-eating bulldog.

P.S. Your bowtie is crooked. And your pink thestral pony is super girly.
Peeves is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
Formerly: Hermione Lily Potter
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf
 
magikewe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: EST
Posts: 6,668

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryant "Finn" Morris
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin 'Benjy' Doherty
Magical Law Enforcement

x4
Default
Hit Wiz love | 1/2 of Bensky | Louisa's baby claw. <3 | kewe

Text Cut: Louisa, Tay, and destructive but disappeared Peeves
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♦ Peeves ♦ View Post
Peeves flew through the wall from room 3, straight into the waiting room while cursing the Healer as he went. He hovered in the air, looking down at the chairs and tables below him and with an evil grin upon his face, he dove downwards and began to cause mayhem.

He picked up chairs and threw them against the wall causing them to splinter on contact. He upended tables and ripped the magazines into tiny little pieces and threw them into the air like confetti. Satisfied with the destruction he had caused, he disappeared through the wall.

Peeves has left the Hospital Wing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Text Cut: Taylor & Lily <33




Louisa's jaw almost dropped open when she heard Lily mention a Whomping Willow incident. "What? You hit your head on the whomping willow and didn't tell anyone?! Tay, I suggest you let the healer see you about that." And no, the seventh year wasn't going to force her into doing it. The healer herself might show her figurative fangs if she knew how Taylor hit her head and quite honestly Louisa didn't want TWO of her housemates crying because of the Healer. But yeah, she thought Tay should get herself checked up.

......................... A piggyback ride? That was the last thing on Louisa's mind in that moment. No actually, it wasn't on her mind at all before Lily uttered the words. First off, Louisa's piggyback rides sucked according to the former Head Girl. Second, she wasn't so big on the fact that she's going to be seen carrying a kid around the castle. And lastly, she wasn't sure WHY Lily demanded a piggyback ride. Was it how kids played these days? Weeeeeeird.

Oddly enough the Ravenclaw found herself nodding her head slowly at her friend. If this was the way to get Lily to go to the hospital then fine! Piggyback riding it is. She turned and gave her back to Lily, "Get on, my dear. And just so you know, I never gave piggyback riding to anyone but Selena, our former Head Girl." And just because Selena HOGGED Louisa's back without permission. "So it's kind of a privilege." Hehehe. Once Lily got on Louisa's back, the three could move out of the library and toward the hospital wing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Text Cut: Evil Lily and Sweet Louisa



Taylor glared at Lily, not happy that the youner girl kinda of tattled on her. She glanced at Louisa, "I think I am fine... I mean it has been at least a month since it happened and I remember everything... or at least almost everything. I am sure the healer wouldnt want to see me." Tay grimaced and ruffled her curls then looked at Lily, "Come on. Hop on her back. The sooner you do the sooner you are away from that evil healer." Taylor smiled at Lily.


Before leaving the library, Lily managed to convince the head girl to give her a piggyback ride down to the hospital wing. So as soon as Louisa agreed to it, the third year climbed onto the seventh year's back and the group was off. By the time they reached the wing, Lily was beaming. She liked getting piggyback rides when she didn't feel well.

Sliding off Louisa's back once they were in the waiting room, the redhead hugged the head girl. "Thanks..." And then Lily went up to go sign in, which proved difficult since she had to use her left hand. After finishing that, she turned to go take a seat to wait when she noticed that the room was a total mess. "Peeves must have been here." She mentioned to the other two, before walking back over towards Louisa, supporting her throbbing wrist that was still in the brace.
__________________
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. T.Jefferson


*Bryant Finn Morris*Lily Potter*Benjy Doherty*
magikewe is offline  
Old 10-09-2012, 01:48 AM   #25 (permalink)

Acromantula
 
Somnium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 30,891

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stiffi Scholz
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexalanso Castillo
International Cooperation
x8
Default
Wibbly Wobbly | Timey Wimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione Lily Potter View Post
Text Cut: Louisa, Tay, and destructive but disappeared Peeves






Before leaving the library, Lily managed to convince the head girl to give her a piggyback ride down to the hospital wing. So as soon as Louisa agreed to it, the third year climbed onto the seventh year's back and the group was off. By the time they reached the wing, Lily was beaming. She liked getting piggyback rides when she didn't feel well.

Sliding off Louisa's back once they were in the waiting room, the redhead hugged the head girl. "Thanks..." And then Lily went up to go sign in, which proved difficult since she had to use her left hand. After finishing that, she turned to go take a seat to wait when she noticed that the room was a total mess. "Peeves must have been here." She mentioned to the other two, before walking back over towards Louisa, supporting her throbbing wrist that was still in the brace.
Tay glanced around, "How can he move so fast?" She laughed and gave a half smile then started to stroke Lily's hair like the last time she went to the healer with her, "How do you feel other than your wrist? Are you feeling okay?" What? She was like her sister after alll!
__________________
Somnium is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241