sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 298 users online including...
Antoniotwv , denaderreda , Holmesian Feline , Antonioong , Antoniofua , Antoniogly , Ilushiktpw , Antoniootb , Gemsobese , Antoniolje

16 members
282 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 32: September - December 2012


Term 32: September - December 2012 Term Thirty-Two: Revenge of the Spirit (September 2078 - June 2079)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Mad Eye Touz Mad Eye Touz is offline
 
Default The Wall (Platforms 9 and 10)

Best to take it at a bit of a run if you're nervous .


You may RP your character(s) crossing over from Muggle King's Cross Station to the Wizarding Platform here.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #126 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Fira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: GMT+3
Posts: 6,021

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
Default
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa FINALLY got rid of her worried fussy mother. As if wearing a dang hoodie in summer was a crime. SHEESH. As soon as she was alone, the girl pulled the strings of the hood so that only her face and ginger hair were visible, one hand was dragging the trunk and the other held her cats basket. Once she got through this wall, she could use her wand to levitate them instead of sweating like a pig.

She quickened her pace until she was in the right section of the station... and the wall was just few meters away. The Ravenclaw paused, glancing down at the gum that seemed to be caught on her shoe EWWWW, when Viola, her cat, jumped out of the basket and towaaaaard the owl cage of the boy walking up ahead. Louisa gasped, yanked her shoe off the floor and ran after her, shouting, "HIDE THE OWL!" Coz Viola hated owls. She usually... considered them dinner.
Seriously?

Why did not the bird shut up? Frowning, Rich stopped and eyed the large black bird in its cage. What was her problem now? The boy walked to the cage and poked it a bit. ''Shut up! Okay?! Shuut up!'' Merlin! That was embarrassing. He did not want to be talking to a bird like an idiot but this one was making him do so. He tried hard not to kick the cage.

Who said he wanted an owl anyway? It was all his mother's idea and...bleh. At least the bird could be a boy then maybe he would be less vocal.

Just when he felt like kicking the cage, he turned when he heard fast footsteps approaching. A grin came to his face when he saw a redhead running towards himself. ''Oh wow!'' he said totally ignoring the cat. ''Don't worry girl, i am not going anywhere yet.''
__________________
Auror • YATIL_.________The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy...

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Fira is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #127 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,511

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Seriously?

Why did not the bird shut up? Frowning, Rich stopped and eyed the large black bird in its cage. What was her problem now? The boy walked to the cage and poked it a bit. ''Shut up! Okay?! Shuut up!'' Merlin! That was embarrassing. He did not want to be talking to a bird like an idiot but this one was making him do so. He tried hard not to kick the cage.

Who said he wanted an owl anyway? It was all his mother's idea and...bleh. At least the bird could be a boy then maybe he would be less vocal.

Just when he felt like kicking the cage, he turned when he heard fast footsteps approaching. A grin came to his face when he saw a redhead running towards himself. ''Oh wow!'' he said totally ignoring the cat. ''Don't worry girl, i am not going anywhere yet.''
Louisa had caught up to her prancing cat by the time the boy smirked and talked. She grabbed the pet tightly and pulled her closer to her chest, the tabby feline falling quiet oh-so-innocently and letting out some disappointed meows, with the wide green eyes still staring at the owl in the cage. The girl would've scolded the cat if the boy with the victim owl hadn't talked. Instead of scolding, Louisa blinked at him. "What?" She asked blatantly before catching up to his "wow!". She raised her eyebrows and lowered her cat from her chest, "Well.. uhh... okay... good... I guess?" she said innocently before quickly adding, "I'm sorry for my cat's behavior. She likes owl way too much." Not that Louisa's tone was apologetic, but it was the right thing to say.

She got back to her trunk few steps behind, tucked her cat into the basket and walked back toward the boy... simply because he was in her way to the wall. "And I'm not "girl", I'm Louisa," she said, nose in the air slightly.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #128 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Fira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: GMT+3
Posts: 6,021

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
Default
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa had caught up to her prancing cat by the time the boy smirked and talked. She grabbed the pet tightly and pulled her closer to her chest, the tabby feline falling quiet oh-so-innocently and letting out some disappointed meows, with the wide green eyes still staring at the owl in the cage. The girl would've scolded the cat if the boy with the victim owl hadn't talked. Instead of scolding, Louisa blinked at him. "What?" She asked blatantly before catching up to his "wow!". She raised her eyebrows and lowered her cat from her chest, "Well.. uhh... okay... good... I guess?" she said innocently before quickly adding, "I'm sorry for my cat's behavior. She likes owl way too much." Not that Louisa's tone was apologetic, but it was the right thing to say.

She got back to her trunk few steps behind, tucked her cat into the basket and walked back toward the boy... simply because he was in her way to the wall. "And I'm not "girl", I'm Louisa," she said, nose in the air slightly.
Rich eyed the redhead from head to toe as she ran forward and kept the cat in control. Ah the cat. The boy had no idea why girls fancied cats that much since obviously they were nothing more than little problems, not unlike this annoying owl, but if that cat was the one who brought him the pretty redhead, Rich supposed he could favour one at least once in a lifetime.

He laughed at the girl's attempt of words and tucket his hands into his pockets giving her a cool look. ''Are you sure it is only the cat?'' he asked with a half smirk as he stepped closer to her. Not a bad piece at all. She was pretty actually. He walked past her, took a tour around her then stopped right in front of her. ''I find it rather odd that a cat would 'love' an ugly bird like this. But you said 'she', right? That makes a bit sense.'' Because he was a magnet to girls.

Then she him laugh again.

''Well...you look like a girl from this point...'' his gray eyes stared into hers ''...a pretty one indeed.''

*smirk*

''Louisa''
__________________
Auror • YATIL_.________The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy...

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Fira is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #129 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,511

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fira View Post
Rich eyed the redhead from head to toe as she ran forward and kept the cat in control. Ah the cat. The boy had no idea why girls fancied cats that much since obviously they were nothing more than little problems, not unlike this annoying owl, but if that cat was the one who brought him the pretty redhead, Rich supposed he could favour one at least once in a lifetime.

He laughed at the girl's attempt of words and tucket his hands into his pockets giving her a cool look. ''Are you sure it is only the cat?'' he asked with a half smirk as he stepped closer to her. Not a bad piece at all. She was pretty actually. He walked past her, took a tour around her then stopped right in front of her. ''I find it rather odd that a cat would 'love' an ugly bird like this. But you said 'she', right? That makes a bit sense.'' Because he was a magnet to girls.

Then she him laugh again.

''Well...you look like a girl from this point...'' his gray eyes stared into hers ''...a pretty one indeed.''

*smirk*

''Louisa''
... why was he circling her? Louisa frowned and followed him with her eyes until he came to stop right in front of her. Was it just the cat? "Yes...?" She replied, uncertain now herself. "How does that make sense, exactly?" Louisa was naturally a curious person, and this boy intrigued her by saying that it made sense for her cat to jump at his owl. That was problematic and incredibly uncalled for from her point of view, actually.

Everything made sense to her then, right when he said she was 'pretty'. ANd she couldn't help herself but let out a rather exaggerated laugh, throwing her head to the back dramatically (the hoodie falling off) and then looked back at him, "Are you flirting with me? That's so cute!" Only he wasn't really a young boy who could get away with this with a ruffle of the hair but still cute. She was now one of the oldest students so he was either younger or as old as she was. So yeah... she was sticking with cute. "Do you have a name, then?" She fixed her hold on the trunk and gave him a smug smile.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #130 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,711

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Michael Summers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYours View Post
Just surprised? He'd nearly thrown her off his back. Bliss laughed lightly and shook her head, still grinning at the boy. "Sure you were, Alec," she replied, but let it go. If he was scared, he wasn't likely to admit it and let's face it, if someone jumps on your back, especially if you're in Kings Cross Station, your reaction isn't going to be calm and collected, is it?

BEAM. She was quite a tiny girl, so she would be expected to be light, but it was still nice to hear it. "Thanks," she said and grinned at him again. Should she give him a compliment in return. She should. "You're pretty strong, I guess," she blurted out before she could stop herself. She tucked her down on his shoulder so that he couldn't see her face, which had probably gone bright red now. Ooops.

"It's VERY good to see you again," she exclaimed and returned his grin. Then she noticed that his face was..uncomfortably close to hers. Part of her didn't mind at all and part of her wanted to move it away, like now. But it would hurt to move her head backwards in such a way, so she just carried on grinning ever-so-slightly-awkwardly.
So the funny feeling before where Bliss didn't believe him? Yeah, he was probably right. How? Because he had jumped and he was pretty sure that his face showed that she had pretty much scared him. So much for acting cool. But... she had said something else. So maybe she did actually believe him? ... SCORE! "Do you... believe me?" he asked, grinning slightly.

"Anytime!" Alec said, grinning back at her, "Erm... in my pocket is a packet of sweets if... you want some." He couldn't carry around ice cream because that would just melt on the way here, to King's Cross, and he wouldn't be able to enjoy it properly. And that would be sad. ... Erm... he was strong? "Erm... I... thanks, Bliss!" GRIN! No one had ever called him strong before... "I... erm... you okay?" Was she about to sneeze or...?

And their faces were still close together which made Alec feel just that little bit awkward. After all, how common was it to have two people's faces really close together like this? Not common at all. "Awesome!" Oh, wait! Wasn't this Bliss's first time coming to Hogwarts? "Hey, are you excited about Hogwarts?"
__________________
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #131 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle
 
hpluvr037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: EST (GMT -5)
Posts: 10,679

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Default
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Text Cut: Future adoptive mother
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Okay...so maybe winking wasn't Logan's forte, but it really wasn't Kurumi's either. The only person she knew that was capable of pulling off a wink effortlessly was the one and only Treyen Lockhart. Granted, Kurumi was just a bit bias when it came to the former Head Boy - who would always be Head Boy in her eyes regardless of how much time passes - but it was going to take a really skilled winker to surpass him. Still, Kurumi offered another soft smile in his direction.

Only to have her smile fade slightly into a look of confusion when he began to rub his hands on his pant leg. Oh...did he think that she... "If you want, I can hold your hand while we go through," she offered. If it made him feel more comfortable then why not? Salander had held her hand through some tough times. As had Josh. And Treyen and, well, a lot of older students that Kurumi had found herself drawn to. Just to let him know that the offer was serious, if he wanted it, she extended her hand out towards him slightly.

"Ready if you are," she chirped, violet eyes back on the barrier. "You see that solid barrier dividing platforms nine and ten right there," she said as she pointed towards it. "Platform 9 on the left and 10 on the right? That is what we need to, um, run through."


Blink. Double blink. Renewed palm-sweating. "Um, n-no," Logan stammered. "I think holding the trolley would be steadier, d-don't you?" And he didn't want her to think he was a gross-11-year-old-sweat-monster. But then she held out her hand. His mind went blank. Was he supposed to take it, like right now? But... but! His hand lunged reached out, but his nerve failed him at the last minute and he simply slapped her hand in a high five. And now I look like an idiot randomly high fiving people. Great.

"Great, I'm ready. Let's do this!" he said with more bravery than he felt. Running at a solid brick wall... only someone mental or a wizard would do that. He was glad he belonged to the second group. "Yeah, I see it," he said, his gaze following her point. So that's where they were going to hopefully not crash. Logan's excitement began to build. Just on that other side is my ticket to Hogwarts. I'm finally going!
__________________

Thanks, Kitakins <3
hpluvr037 is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #132 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin
Minister for Magic
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Alley Proprietor

Veela
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 37,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default next time on the train? :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
Blink. Double blink. Renewed palm-sweating. "Um, n-no," Logan stammered. "I think holding the trolley would be steadier, d-don't you?" And he didn't want her to think he was a gross-11-year-old-sweat-monster. But then she held out her hand. His mind went blank. Was he supposed to take it, like right now? But... but! His hand lunged reached out, but his nerve failed him at the last minute and he simply slapped her hand in a high five. And now I look like an idiot randomly high fiving people. Great.

"Great, I'm ready. Let's do this!" he said with more bravery than he felt. Running at a solid brick wall... only someone mental or a wizard would do that. He was glad he belonged to the second group. "Yeah, I see it," he said, his gaze following her point. So that's where they were going to hopefully not crash. Logan's excitement began to build. Just on that other side is my ticket to Hogwarts. I'm finally going!
Smiling encouragingly at him, Kurumi's cheeks flushed a little more at his high five - or whatever it was. It had been sort of obvious what he had really wanted to do, but Kurumi wasn't about to bring attention to this. It was clear enough that he was nervous about starting his first term as it was. No need to frighten him anymore. "If you say so," she said with another small wink as she returned her hand to his trolley.

Nodding again, Kurumi applied a little pressure to both of their trolleys as she began to push them both forward slowly to ease him into what was about to come. "Once we go through, you should hurry and get yourself on the train. I have to take care of some prefecting things, but I'll come find you and make sure you've settled in, okay?" she said as she pushed a little more firmly and increased there speed.

3...2...1...

And they vanished from nonmagical sight.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #133 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle
 
hpluvr037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: EST (GMT -5)
Posts: 10,679

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Default
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Text Cut: Our future mother
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Smiling encouragingly at him, Kurumi's cheeks flushed a little more at his high five - or whatever it was. It had been sort of obvious what he had really wanted to do, but Kurumi wasn't about to bring attention to this. It was clear enough that he was nervous about starting his first term as it was. No need to frighten him anymore. "If you say so," she said with another small wink as she returned her hand to his trolley.

Nodding again, Kurumi applied a little pressure to both of their trolleys as she began to push them both forward slowly to ease him into what was about to come. "Once we go through, you should hurry and get yourself on the train. I have to take care of some prefecting things, but I'll come find you and make sure you've settled in, okay?" she said as she pushed a little more firmly and increased there speed.

3...2...1...

And they vanished from nonmagical sight.


Phew. Dodged a bullet there. He placed his hand on her trolley as she did the same with his. Any muggles watching would probably think they were crazy. Best get through that barrier as soon as possible.

They started moving forward and his sense of anxiety increased. If we crash... "Okay, I will. Thanks," he said, before registering the last bit of what she said. Prefecting. Not only was this girl an older student, she was a school leader. Which means if she thought he was lame, so would a bunch of other people. He once more desperately hoped he hadn't embarrassed himself.

But he didn't have much time to dwell on this revelation. Before he knew it, they were speeding toward what he hoped would not be disaster. Ten feet. Five feet. Two feet...

He closed his eyes tightly, bracing for impact. But it never came. They were now on Platform 9 3/4.
__________________

Thanks, Kitakins <3
hpluvr037 is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #134 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy
 
Fira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: GMT+3
Posts: 6,021

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
Default
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
... why was he circling her? Louisa frowned and followed him with her eyes until he came to stop right in front of her. Was it just the cat? "Yes...?" She replied, uncertain now herself. "How does that make sense, exactly?" Louisa was naturally a curious person, and this boy intrigued her by saying that it made sense for her cat to jump at his owl. That was problematic and incredibly uncalled for from her point of view, actually.

Everything made sense to her then, right when he said she was 'pretty'. ANd she couldn't help herself but let out a rather exaggerated laugh, throwing her head to the back dramatically (the hoodie falling off) and then looked back at him, "Are you flirting with me? That's so cute!" Only he wasn't really a young boy who could get away with this with a ruffle of the hair but still cute. She was now one of the oldest students so he was either younger or as old as she was. So yeah... she was sticking with cute. "Do you have a name, then?" She fixed her hold on the trunk and gave him a smug smile.
How did it make sense? Richard grinned as he was expecting her to understand anyway. How was she to understand anyway? She did not know him yet and how cool and awesome he was. ''Maybe you will understand one day'' he said coolly and poked his owl's cage again as it started to make stupid noises. ''I told you to shut up! Stupid bird! Did not i?'' He frowned at the owl but then looked back to the girl, Louisa, with his usual confident smirk...

...as he did not know that smirk was to vanish. It vanished quickly when the girl called him 'cute' in that manner. Now that was....gah! How could she call him cute! LIKE THAT! ''Not anymore.'' he said coldly this time ''I see you are not worth my time.'' he got back to his trunk still thinking of kicking the owl's cage even though the bird stopped making the noise. ''Maybe it's better if you don't know my name.'' he did not want to be called cute next to his name.
__________________
Auror • YATIL_.________The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy...

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Fira is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:23 AM   #135 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Max Evans
Second Year
Default
Stay Free

Noah scanned around and looked for his sister. She had to be here somewhere...
2111jen is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:29 AM   #136 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Max Evans
Second Year
Default
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by socks12ful View Post
Noah scanned around and looked for his sister. She had to be here somewhere...
Jen walked around near platform 9 and 10 looking for her little brother. She finally found him sitting on the ground next to his cart with his suit case....and an owl? When did he get an owl.
"Hey Noah? When did you get an owl?"
2111jen is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:31 AM   #137 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Max Evans
Second Year
Default
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Jen walked around near platform 9 and 10 looking for her little brother. She finally found him sitting on the ground next to his cart with his suit case....and an owl? When did he get an owl.
"Hey Noah? When did you get an owl?"
"Hey sister. Owl? Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. His name's George. I was wondering if you could help me take care of him?"
2111jen is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 AM   #138 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Max Evans
Second Year
Default
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by socks12ful View Post
"Hey sister. Owl? Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. His name's George. I was wondering if you could help me take care of him?"
"Yeah. I can. What would mom say?"
Jen looked at her watch.
"Come on, we can talk about it later, it's time to get going."
Jen knew that her little 1st year brother knew what a portal was and how to use one. So she braised her self and ran through the wall...
2111jen is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #139 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,333

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Max Evans
Second Year
Default
Stay Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
"Yeah. I can. What would mom say?"
Jen looked at her watch.
"Come on, we can talk about it later, it's time to get going."
Jen knew that her little 1st year brother knew what a portal was and how to use one. So she braised her self and ran through the wall...
Noah sighed. He knew that she wouldn't be happy.
Sister acts like a ravenclaw sometimes. Rules Rules Rules
"Come on George, we're going to school"
The bird just looked at Noah like
What?
Noah grabbed hold of the carige and ran through the wall to the other side to Hogwarts station
2111jen is offline  
Old 08-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #140 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DIMC

Bicorn
 
natekka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 16,689

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlotte Melina Weyker
Slytherin
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parker Renfrow
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Rider (née Wilde)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer
Mysteries
Default
Little Fox | ½ of Lauralie | Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff heart and a Gryffindor soul | #HouseNATARIANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
So the funny feeling before where Bliss didn't believe him? Yeah, he was probably right. How? Because he had jumped and he was pretty sure that his face showed that she had pretty much scared him. So much for acting cool. But... she had said something else. So maybe she did actually believe him? ... SCORE! "Do you... believe me?" he asked, grinning slightly.

"Anytime!" Alec said, grinning back at her, "Erm... in my pocket is a packet of sweets if... you want some." He couldn't carry around ice cream because that would just melt on the way here, to King's Cross, and he wouldn't be able to enjoy it properly. And that would be sad. ... Erm... he was strong? "Erm... I... thanks, Bliss!" GRIN! No one had ever called him strong before... "I... erm... you okay?" Was she about to sneeze or...?

And their faces were still close together which made Alec feel just that little bit awkward. After all, how common was it to have two people's faces really close together like this? Not common at all. "Awesome!" Oh, wait! Wasn't this Bliss's first time coming to Hogwarts? "Hey, are you excited about Hogwarts?"
Hehe, did she believe him? That was a question and a half in Bliss' mind. She didn't really know. But seen as trusting people, sometimes the wrong people, sure, was something she did then she would have to believe him. "Yes, I do," Bliss replied and beamed at Alec.

"Oooooh, really?" Bliss asked excitedly. She reached into Alec's pocket and came out with a rather large bag of sweets. Now then, this was the lifeeeeeeee. Sweets and a piggyback ride from Alec. How could it get better? "Thanks! And you're welcome! It's true," she assured him again. This time less embarrassed and she'd stopped blushing now. "Erm..yeah..I'm fine," she stuttered, almost blushing again.

Bliss blinked slightly before answering, "Urmm..well, I'm just as excited as everyone else is," she told him and then reminded him, "It's my second year, remember?" Bliss said and grinned widely at him.
__________________
natekka is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241