sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 221 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , WarrenCog , RussellTaM , PhoenixRising , SamuelSwiva , Margaritahot , rmotherofthe

12 members
209 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Anastasia Truebridge's Reign > Term 32: September - December 2012


Term 32: September - December 2012 Term Thirty-Two: Revenge of the Spirit (September 2078 - June 2079)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-25-2012, 02:00 AM
BanaBatGirl BanaBatGirl is offline
 
Default The Stone Gargoyles

At the very bottom of the Headmistress' spiraling staircase sits two stone gargoyles. The ugly but enormous stone statues keep out those who do not belong.... or those who are not welcome.

You shall not pass this way without a password.




OOC: Post here if you are waiting, but please do not chat here. The seating area is for conversation.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:55 AM   #26 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
Presley Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Right Here
Posts: 2,193

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavier Rodriguez Fullmer
First Year
Default
Dancing Through Life

That was such a 180 from how she'd been talking before. Now she was willing to look at the file and get back to Pres? The fifth year allowed herself a small smile. "Thank you so much, Headmistress." And then there was Myrtle. Who, while simply annoying to Presley, seemed to terrify the Head. It took all of Presley's concentration to not let on how amused she was by the situation. She just smiled gratefully. "If you'll excuse me. I have homework to finish." She walked away calmly, and as soon as she was out of sight of the Headmistress, burst into wild laughter. Truebridge was scared of Moaning Myrtle! SCARED! Really? What could the ghost do to her? Float through her and give her a cold feeling for a moment or two? It was very very funny.
__________________
Presley Black is offline  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:57 AM   #27 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She could NOT believe she was doing this. As far as she was concerned the last thing Laura deserved was a wand but at the same time..she wanted hers!!! That was the only reason why she found herself once again by the stone gargoyles--gosh she was getting tired of seeing this place.

With the new wand in hand she began rocking on her heels to pass the time until the Headmistress decided to be available.

Here's to hoping it didn't take long because the puffer wasn't worth her wasting her precious time standing at an entrance, waiting for some woman who clearly had it out for her. Every minute that she had to stay here was another minute that she had to be overly good and she didn't like that this place had that kind of control over her.

After a bit more waiting she let out a heavy sigh of impatience. Waiting wasn't her thing; it never was and she didn't think it ever would be.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:44 AM   #28 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
She could NOT believe she was doing this. As far as she was concerned the last thing Laura deserved was a wand but at the same time..she wanted hers!!! That was the only reason why she found herself once again by the stone gargoyles--gosh she was getting tired of seeing this place.

With the new wand in hand she began rocking on her heels to pass the time until the Headmistress decided to be available.

Here's to hoping it didn't take long because the puffer wasn't worth her wasting her precious time standing at an entrance, waiting for some woman who clearly had it out for her. Every minute that she had to stay here was another minute that she had to be overly good and she didn't like that this place had that kind of control over her.

After a bit more waiting she let out a heavy sigh of impatience. Waiting wasn't her thing; it never was and she didn't think it ever would be.
Annie popped up from behind the doors that concealed the entrance to the spiral staircase, smoothing down her blazer. Her naked blazer, mind you, because she still had yet to find the brooch.

Ah, there was Cambridge now. Excellent. Withdrawing a long, thing bit of wood from her purse, Anastasia tapped the girl's wand in the palm of her left hand as she walked closer to her.

"Is that it, then?" she called out clearly. "Laura's replacement wand?"
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #29 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Annie popped up from behind the doors that concealed the entrance to the spiral staircase, smoothing down her blazer. Her naked blazer, mind you, because she still had yet to find the brooch.

Ah, there was Cambridge now. Excellent. Withdrawing a long, thing bit of wood from her purse, Anastasia tapped the girl's wand in the palm of her left hand as she walked closer to her.

"Is that it, then?" she called out clearly. "Laura's replacement wand?"
The sound of an open door caused Alexa to look to the entrance and surely enough there was the headmistress. All she could think to say was finally but of course she didn't because that would have been rude as the case seemed to be and the last thing she was trying to be at a moment like this was rude. Right now the safety of her baby was in question and when she thought about it she realized that she hadn't seen him since she stole broom and tried eating the sorting hat all the way back at the start of the term. Merlin, had it really been that long?

This woman was a monster! It should have been illegal to have anyone go so long without their wand! Realizing this made her even more determined to get her wand back TODAY, even if it meant...being civil. CRINGE.

Her eyes rested on the woman as she made her way over to her. She was about to question the whereabouts of her wand when she saw it appear in the woman's hand. At this point she inhaled sharply, feeling a new burst of energy rushing through her.

It was her wand...it was still in one piece!

The new excitement of seeing her baby again after such a long time almost made her miss the headmistress' question but her ears caught and made sense of the woman's words at the last minute and sbe nodded eagerly. "Yes ma'am it is!" she shoved it towards the woman so suddenly that one might have sworn it was diseased but really she just wanted her wand back.

Now gimme MINE. Please
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.


Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 10-14-2012 at 06:42 AM.
DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
The sound of an open door caused Alexa to look to the entrance and surely enough there was the headmistress. All she could think to say was finally but of course she didn't because that would have been rude as the case seemed to be and the last thing she was trying to be at a moment like this was rude. Right now the safety of her baby was in question and when she thought about it she realized that she hadn't seen him since she stole broom and tried eating the sorting hat all the way back at the start of the term. Merlin, had it really been that long?

This woman was a monster! It should have been illegal to have anyone go so long without their wand! Realizing this made her even more determined to get her wand back TODAY, even if it meant...being civil. CRINGE.

Her eyes rested on the woman as she made her way over to her. She was about to question the whereabouts of her wand when she saw it appear in the woman's hand. At this point she inhaled sharply, feeling a new burst of energy rushing through her.

It was her wand...it was still in one piece!

The new excitement of seeing her baby again after such a long time almost made her miss the headmistress' question but her ears caught and made sense of the woman's words at the last minute and sbe nodded eagerly. "Yes ma'am it is!" she shoved it towards the woman so suddenly that one might have sworn it was diseased but really she just wanted her wand back.

Now gimme MINE. Please
"Hmmmmmmmmm." The Headmistress took her time inspecting Laura's new wand, which she held in her right hand, and even went so far as to wave the wand and cause a bouquet of flowers to appear. "Very good." It worked. It wasn't a fake. It would do.

She cradled the new wand and the bouquet against her chest, finally, reluctantly, holding Alexa's wand out to her with a stern warning. "There you are. Take it and make good use of it. Don't make me take it back."
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #31 (permalink)


MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Hmmmmmmmmm." The Headmistress took her time inspecting Laura's new wand, which she held in her right hand, and even went so far as to wave the wand and cause a bouquet of flowers to appear. "Very good." It worked. It wasn't a fake. It would do.

She cradled the new wand and the bouquet against her chest, finally, reluctantly, holding Alexa's wand out to her with a stern warning. "There you are. Take it and make good use of it. Don't make me take it back."
Lex felt like she was about to go out of her mind. Was it really necessary to go inspecting Laura's stupid wand while she was there patiently waiting on her own? Jeez it should have been obvious that she was growing impatient. The least the mean lady could do was hand her her wand while she waited for the inspection to be through. She watched the woman conjure a bouquet. Great. Now she taunting her. -____-

When she finally held the wand out for her to take Lex had to remember that little rule that said 'grabbing was wrong'. Quite carefully she took the wand and nodded at her warning.

As if she would ever get another chance to take it! Nope. Now that she got it back she was going to take extra special care to keep it this way. "Yes ma'am!" GRIN. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much I've missed him!" She was so caught up in the moment that she latched on to the woman and gave her a hug. "Bye!" Then she ran off.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #32 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex felt like she was about to go out of her mind. Was it really necessary to go inspecting Laura's stupid wand while she was there patiently waiting on her own? Jeez it should have been obvious that she was growing impatient. The least the mean lady could do was hand her her wand while she waited for the inspection to be through. She watched the woman conjure a bouquet. Great. Now she taunting her. -____-

When she finally held the wand out for her to take Lex had to remember that little rule that said 'grabbing was wrong'. Quite carefully she took the wand and nodded at her warning.

As if she would ever get another chance to take it! Nope. Now that she got it back she was going to take extra special care to keep it this way. "Yes ma'am!" GRIN. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much I've missed him!" She was so caught up in the moment that she latched on to the woman and gave her a hug. "Bye!" Then she ran off.
All right, the excitement was understandable. Bunz had been without her wand once too, and she'd had to resort to stealing temporarily borrowing student wands during a lesson. What an awkward day that had been...

"Right," was all she said stiffly as the girl gave her a hug and then flitted away. Good MERLIN she was gone! Shaking her head, the Headmistress continued to use Laura's new wand because she was too lazy to flick out her own to send a patronus to the girl. A giant silvery nundu floated out the wand's tip and set off down the corridor with a roar.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Laura had gotten a Patronus from the Headmistress that had told her that she wanted to see her, she was a bit scared as she walked upto where the Headmistress had asked her to meet her, was she in trouble? She couldn't think of anything that she had done lately, okay so she had done a few small things like get kicked out of potions for having no wand but it wasn't her fault.

Laura suddenly saw the Headmistress and smiled. "Good day Headmistress." Laura just stood there she wasn't going to say anything else until the Headmistress told her what was wrong.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 02:33 AM   #34 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura had gotten a Patronus from the Headmistress that had told her that she wanted to see her, she was a bit scared as she walked upto where the Headmistress had asked her to meet her, was she in trouble? She couldn't think of anything that she had done lately, okay so she had done a few small things like get kicked out of potions for having no wand but it wasn't her fault.

Laura suddenly saw the Headmistress and smiled. "Good day Headmistress." Laura just stood there she wasn't going to say anything else until the Headmistress told her what was wrong.
"Laura!" the Headmistress called out as the girl approached, coming to a stop before her. "Good news: I have your new wand here, and, as a bonus gift from Alexa Cambridge, a bouquet of flowers for you."

She held out both to the girl, hoping she wouldn't ask about the flowers. Annie already had enough plants in her office (she preferred live ones anyway) but she'd hate to see anything beautiful go to waste, so... to Laura they would go.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 07:36 AM   #35 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Laura!" the Headmistress called out as the girl approached, coming to a stop before her. "Good news: I have your new wand here, and, as a bonus gift from Alexa Cambridge, a bouquet of flowers for you."

She held out both to the girl, hoping she wouldn't ask about the flowers. Annie already had enough plants in her office (she preferred live ones anyway) but she'd hate to see anything beautiful go to waste, so... to Laura they would go.
Laura looked at the Headmistress and smiled. "Cool." Laura smiled as she took the wand and the flowers. "Thank you Headmistress." Laura really liked the flowers but she didn't think that Alexa sent them, seriously Alexa hated her and she was still sure that Alexa thought that she deserved her wand being broken so no way would she send her flowers to appologise.

Laura smiled at the Headmistress. "I'm so glad your the Headmistress." Laura really was glad, she was a lot better that the last headmaster that they had, now she just hoped the headmistress would stay until she had left school. "How are you today?"
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #36 (permalink)

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Lezleighd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deep in the <3 of TX
Posts: 6,464

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
Default
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Gemma clicked up the hall towards the Stone Gargoyle and was thinking about what she was going to say to the Headmistress when she saw the woman standing in the hall talking to a student. She slowed down her walk and stopped just behind their conversation trying not to be hovering too much but making sure the Headmistress could see her. Gemma wasn't angry...well not really...but she did want her picture back or to get to the bottom of where her picture had scurried off too...then she paused thinking about that one...maybe someone had put a charm on her picture and it had literally scurried off....oooo dang you magic...she thought with a little shake of her head left and right.
__________________
Lezleighd is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default lololol Gemma...
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at the Headmistress and smiled. "Cool." Laura smiled as she took the wand and the flowers. "Thank you Headmistress." Laura really liked the flowers but she didn't think that Alexa sent them, seriously Alexa hated her and she was still sure that Alexa thought that she deserved her wand being broken so no way would she send her flowers to appologise.

Laura smiled at the Headmistress. "I'm so glad your the Headmistress." Laura really was glad, she was a lot better that the last headmaster that they had, now she just hoped the headmistress would stay until she had left school. "How are you today?"
"You're welcome, Laura, you're quite welcome." Bunz nearly beamed at the girl, even more so when she said she was glad she was Headmistress, and shrugged a little bit.

"I'm doing all right, I suppose... how are....." her eyes caught a glance of the woman just over Laura's shoulder, who looked like she was having an internal debate about something, "....you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma clicked up the hall towards the Stone Gargoyle and was thinking about what she was going to say to the Headmistress when she saw the woman standing in the hall talking to a student. She slowed down her walk and stopped just behind their conversation trying not to be hovering too much but making sure the Headmistress could see her. Gemma wasn't angry...well not really...but she did want her picture back or to get to the bottom of where her picture had scurried off too...then she paused thinking about that one...maybe someone had put a charm on her picture and it had literally scurried off....oooo dang you magic...she thought with a little shake of her head left and right.
"Hold on just a minute, Laura. Or you can go back to your Common Room, if you'd wish..." Annie just had to know why Gemma was here. It was one thing for the Headmistress to visit her staff members; it was another thing entirely for them to visit her.

She stepped around the Hufflepuff and approached the Muggle Studies professor with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me, Ms. Cerulean? Is something wrong?"
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #38 (permalink)

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Lezleighd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deep in the <3 of TX
Posts: 6,464

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
Default
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


"Hold on just a minute, Laura. Or you can go back to your Common Room, if you'd wish..." Annie just had to know why Gemma was here. It was one thing for the Headmistress to visit her staff members; it was another thing entirely for them to visit her.

She stepped around the Hufflepuff and approached the Muggle Studies professor with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me, Ms. Cerulean? Is something wrong?"
Gemma snapped out of her day dream of her picture teetering off her desk after being charmed when she heard someone say her name....o yess the Headmistress. "Well, I know you are very busy but...." she paused for a moment...had she really walked all the way here to ask for help finding a picture from her office...what if she just misplaced it...no she never moved that picture...it was the most important thing to her...."I have an object missing from my desk and I just find it odd since I have never moved it and I only left my desk for a few minutes...I just wanted to see if maybe you had heard about a prank or something against the teachers possibly...I'm all about fun and games but this picture is kind of important to me....." she paused again and then met the woman's eyes to help convey the importance...surely the woman knew her staff members' backgrounds, "It's the only picture I have of my brother and I...." she let her words trail off a little at the end...and then the worry flooded her...what if she NEVER got it back.
__________________
Lezleighd is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #39 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma snapped out of her day dream of her picture teetering off her desk after being charmed when she heard someone say her name....o yess the Headmistress. "Well, I know you are very busy but...." she paused for a moment...had she really walked all the way here to ask for help finding a picture from her office...what if she just misplaced it...no she never moved that picture...it was the most important thing to her...."I have an object missing from my desk and I just find it odd since I have never moved it and I only left my desk for a few minutes...I just wanted to see if maybe you had heard about a prank or something against the teachers possibly...I'm all about fun and games but this picture is kind of important to me....." she paused again and then met the woman's eyes to help convey the importance...surely the woman knew her staff members' backgrounds, "It's the only picture I have of my brother and I...." she let her words trail off a little at the end...and then the worry flooded her...what if she NEVER got it back.
"It's no trouble," Anastasia reassured the woman slowly, taking another step closer to her so as not to be overheard by the 'Puff. She listened, her brows furrowing together at mention of a prank, and then shook her head firmly.

"No, I.... I'm sorry, Gemma, but I haven't seen that picture of you two." She awkwardly reached out and patted the distressed Muggle Studies professor on the arm. "I don't take theft of my staff members' belongings lightly, however, so I will be sure to alert the Heads of Houses to be especially vigilant about belongings going missing. Perhaps they can address their students so that whoever took your picture will put it back."

And..... "And I could ask the House Elves to look for it for you?" Unless the elves were the ones doing the stealing! Annie hadn't considered that! First the brooch, now this photo... what would be next, someone's pet?!
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #40 (permalink)

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Lezleighd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deep in the <3 of TX
Posts: 6,464

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
Default
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"It's no trouble," Anastasia reassured the woman slowly, taking another step closer to her so as not to be overheard by the 'Puff. She listened, her brows furrowing together at mention of a prank, and then shook her head firmly.

"No, I.... I'm sorry, Gemma, but I haven't seen that picture of you two." She awkwardly reached out and patted the distressed Muggle Studies professor on the arm. "I don't take theft of my staff members' belongings lightly, however, so I will be sure to alert the Heads of Houses to be especially vigilant about belongings going missing. Perhaps they can address their students so that whoever took your picture will put it back."

And..... "And I could ask the House Elves to look for it for you?" Unless the elves were the ones doing the stealing! Annie hadn't considered that! First the brooch, now this photo... what would be next, someone's pet?!
Gemma welcomed the kind words and understanding pat from the Headmistress...o the joys of having a woman in charge...she could not picture the past Headmaster patting her so sweetly...actually that thought made a small chill run down her spine...

"I would appreciate any help you might could offer...it is a very important picture to me..." she paused and then continued, "I will look around my office again, but I'm pretty sure it isn't there..." she said sadly as she mentally replayed all of the steps in her head.
__________________
Lezleighd is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


"You're welcome, Laura, you're quite welcome." Bunz nearly beamed at the girl, even more so when she said she was glad she was Headmistress, and shrugged a little bit.

"I'm doing all right, I suppose... how are....." her eyes caught a glance of the woman just over Laura's shoulder, who looked like she was having an internal debate about something, "....you?"



"Hold on just a minute, Laura. Or you can go back to your Common Room, if you'd wish..." Annie just had to know why Gemma was here. It was one thing for the Headmistress to visit her staff members; it was another thing entirely for them to visit her.

She stepped around the Hufflepuff and approached the Muggle Studies professor with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me, Ms. Cerulean? Is something wrong?"
Laura looked at the Headmistress and stood there, she would answer the Headmistress question when the Headmistress was free, plus she wanted a quick word with her about something else but everything could wait until the Headmistress was free, she just stood on the spot trying her hardest not to hear any of the conversation that the Professor was having with the Headmistress because she knew how wrong it was to eardrop on conversations.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 10-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma welcomed the kind words and understanding pat from the Headmistress...o the joys of having a woman in charge...she could not picture the past Headmaster patting her so sweetly...actually that thought made a small chill run down her spine...

"I would appreciate any help you might could offer...it is a very important picture to me..." she paused and then continued, "I will look around my office again, but I'm pretty sure it isn't there..." she said sadly as she mentally replayed all of the steps in her head.
"Of course," Anastasia nodded understandingly. "I'll get the House Elves looking for it tonight. Anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask."

Because she was going to ask for a favor in return, no doubt. Bunz never forgot people who owed her something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at the Headmistress and stood there, she would answer the Headmistress question when the Headmistress was free, plus she wanted a quick word with her about something else but everything could wait until the Headmistress was free, she just stood on the spot trying her hardest not to hear any of the conversation that the Professor was having with the Headmistress because she knew how wrong it was to eardrop on conversations.
She noted the Hufflepuff still standing there and turned toward Laura. "Anything else I can help you with, dear?"
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #43 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


"Of course," Anastasia nodded understandingly. "I'll get the House Elves looking for it tonight. Anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask."

Because she was going to ask for a favor in return, no doubt. Bunz never forgot people who owed her something.



She noted the Hufflepuff still standing there and turned toward Laura. "Anything else I can help you with, dear?"
Laura looked at the Headmistress, had she forgotten she had asked how she was and without waiting for a reply left. "Yeah there is Headmistress, but if your busy I can come back later." Laura wanted to ask her some questions about somethings but well she would talk to the Headmistress later if she wanted her too.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #44 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at the Headmistress, had she forgotten she had asked how she was and without waiting for a reply left. "Yeah there is Headmistress, but if your busy I can come back later." Laura wanted to ask her some questions about somethings but well she would talk to the Headmistress later if she wanted her too.
"Not busy, Laura, just busy with you." The Headmistress' smile tightened some with impatience at the girl. "What did you need?" Spit it out, already!
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #45 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,812

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBatGirl View Post
"Not busy, Laura, just busy with you." The Headmistress' smile tightened some with impatience at the girl. "What did you need?" Spit it out, already!
Laura blushed as the Headmistress seemed to get annoyed with her, for no apparent reason, she hadn't done anything wrong. "I was just wondering how you got into teaching?" Laura was thinking she could make a good teacher. "And when you were little did you always want to be a teacher or did it just sort of happen?" Laura smiled at the headmistress.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 02:37 AM   #46 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM

Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham
Posts: 51,100

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Gryffindor
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edric Mason Cambridge
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura blushed as the Headmistress seemed to get annoyed with her, for no apparent reason, she hadn't done anything wrong. "I was just wondering how you got into teaching?" Laura was thinking she could make a good teacher. "And when you were little did you always want to be a teacher or did it just sort of happen?" Laura smiled at the headmistress.
Ugh, the story of Bunz's life. "Well, before I was a professor," the redhead answered carefully, being certain to place much emphasis on the word professor, "I was a plant researcher/breeder/experimenter. I needed a job closer to home so I just started... applying places, and Hogwarts turned out to be the best employment option because it would allow me to continue my experiments and still make money."

She gave the girl a gentler smile. "So to answer your question, it just sort of happened."
BanaBatGirl is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191