SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (https://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Term 32: September - December 2012 (https://www.snitchseeker.com/term-32-september-december-2012/)
-   -   The Kitchen (https://www.snitchseeker.com/term-32-september-december-2012/the-kitchen-90802/)

iBeJenn 09-27-2012 01:35 AM

SPOILER!!: Ellaaaaa~ :3
Quote:

Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow (Post 11215634)
Ella was hungry per usual so the third year headed down the corridor, eyes focused on the pear painting dead ahead. She was in the mood for something chocolate-y and delicious and was sure the house elves would have just what she wanted. Mmmm. Maybe there were some fresh chocolate chip cookies or something! That would be lovely.

When she got to the portrait, the blonde tickled the pear with a wide smile on her face. She was SO close to delicious food and her stomach was grumbling just thinking about sweets. Why didn't she bring some gummy worms along for the walk? Sheesh. It would have at least calmed her stomach a bit. Oh well, it wouldn't be long now.

Ella made to enter the kitchen, mind on what she might be able to consume before her next class, when she walked directly into someone near the portrait hole.

O____O

"Iamsosorry!" ...whoops.



Ah... the kitchen smelled lovely with all the wonderful aromas of the different food. She took a deep breath, not quite ready to move. It was definitely interesting in here and she could see herself frequenting this place too. With a smile on her face, Melanie was about to take a step and head over to see what was cooking before someone bumped into her causing her to stumble a bit.

Melanie wasn't used to being the person people bumped into. Bumping into others? That was something she was definitely used to.

"Ow," Melanie squeaked. She turned around, her brown eyes wide. "Oh no! It's okay! I shouldn't have been standing in front of the portrait hole, really, it's my fault," the girl rambled. Because if she hadn't stood there maybe the blonde girl wouldn't have run into her. Did Melanie know her though? "Are you alright?" she asked.

Because she wasn't doing any guessing on who this girl was.

TakemetotheBurrow 09-27-2012 01:50 AM

SPOILER!!: Melanieee!
Quote:

Originally Posted by iBeJenn (Post 11215658)

Ah... the kitchen smelled lovely with all the wonderful aromas of the different food. She took a deep breath, not quite ready to move. It was definitely interesting in here and she could see herself frequenting this place too. With a smile on her face, Melanie was about to take a step and head over to see what was cooking before someone bumped into her causing her to stumble a bit.

Melanie wasn't used to being the person people bumped into. Bumping into others? That was something she was definitely used to.

"Ow," Melanie squeaked. She turned around, her brown eyes wide. "Oh no! It's okay! I shouldn't have been standing in front of the portrait hole, really, it's my fault," the girl rambled. Because if she hadn't stood there maybe the blonde girl wouldn't have run into her. Did Melanie know her though? "Are you alright?" she asked.

Because she wasn't doing any guessing on who this girl was.


So the whole bumping into people thing? Ella really wished she didn't do it as often as she did. Not the best first impression to make on her classmates, yeah? The small badger frowned when the girl she'd trampled squeaked, knowing she'd probably hurt her. YIKES. That wasn't good. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned. She couldn't help but smile a little as the girl assured her it was okay, though it definitely wasn't her fault. "I...no, it isn't your fault at all!" Nod. "I'm constantly walking into people...and things...sometimes creatures." Like that blast-ended skrewt during her first term! That had been scary. "What I mean is, I kind of do this a lot." So it certainly wasn't the girl's fault.

Deciding that it was best to try and move past the whole almost knocking a stranger over business, Ella held out her hand and gave the girl a nervous smile. "I'm Ella, by the way. Ella the clumsy." Or at least that's what her name should be.

Beezley 09-27-2012 01:51 AM

Beezley listened in silence for a while. Her little elfish eyes got so, so wide as she heard the story of the missing brooch. "Beezley is sorry Misses is going through such troubles. So, so sorry," she said. She wanted to ask Missus Truebridge about the last time the brooch had been seen, but she didn't want to upset her anymore by asking a bad question. If Missus knew that answer, she could find her brooch.

"Beezley will look for the brooch," she promised. "Beezley will help look until the brooch is found." Toddles had looked at the other elfsies like he was waiting for approval, and Beezley was happy to help Toddles. "Toddles is a good elf, he is. Toddles will help Beezley and the other elfsies, and we will find the brooch."

iBeJenn 09-27-2012 02:11 AM

SPOILER!!: Elllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa :3
Quote:

Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow (Post 11215681)
So the whole bumping into people thing? Ella really wished she didn't do it as often as she did. Not the best first impression to make on her classmates, yeah? The small badger frowned when the girl she'd trampled squeaked, knowing she'd probably hurt her. YIKES. That wasn't good. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned. She couldn't help but smile a little as the girl assured her it was okay, though it definitely wasn't her fault. "I...no, it isn't your fault at all!" Nod. "I'm constantly walking into people...and things...sometimes creatures." Like that blast-ended skrewt during her first term! That had been scary. "What I mean is, I kind of do this a lot." So it certainly wasn't the girl's fault.

Deciding that it was best to try and move past the whole almost knocking a stranger over business, Ella held out her hand and gave the girl a nervous smile. "I'm Ella, by the way. Ella the clumsy." Or at least that's what her name should be.



Melanie nodded her head quickly, patting her own head and smoothing out her hair. She was pretty sure she was still in one complete piece. She wasn't the one who ran into someone else though. Giving the girl a big smile, Melanie just nodded. "I'm fine, perfectly fine," she said. She could promise the girl that too if she needed to. "It's okay, I walk into things all the time," Melanie spewed out, her face tinging pink. Ah, she had just admitted she was clumsy to a complete stranger! That was definitely not a good first impression of anyone. "And I trip over things all the time," Melanie added. She hadn't meant to say that either.

Quite grateful the girl had moved past it, Melanie shook the blonde's hand. "I'm Melanie, Melanie Sung. Melanie the Even Clumsier," Melanie said with a giggle. She had never met someone clumsier than her and the way the girl introduced herself was amusing. "It's very nice to meet you Miss Ella the Clumsy." Melanie returned her hand to her side and readjusted her bag.

"So," Melanie started, "what brings you here to the kitchens?" Because she was sure running into people wasn't Ella the Clumsy's intentions.

Argyle 09-27-2012 02:46 PM

Headmistress and the elfsies
 
Argyle nodded her big elfsie head, her pointy ears listening carefully to the Headmistress. "Argyle will remember. Small green flower broochie will be found! Elvsies will find it." She assured the worried red head, her overly large eyes filled with concern.

Argyle looked at Toddles, happy to hear the little elfsie say he hadn't taken the broochie. "Beezley is right, Toddles. Toddles can help search too. Toddles should search the castle with the other elvsies. The elvsies will find the broochie in no time."

And the elvsies shouldn't waste any time finding Headmistress's broochie. Poor broochie was lost and Headmistress was sad. They needed to start the search party now. "Argyle will check the Great Hall. Argyle will look all over. The elvsies should start looking now." And the house elf bowed her head before stepping away from the group.

With a snap of her long fingers, Argyle left the kitchens with a POP

TakemetotheBurrow 09-27-2012 03:35 PM

SPOILER!!: Melanieeee!
Quote:

Originally Posted by iBeJenn (Post 11215722)

Melanie nodded her head quickly, patting her own head and smoothing out her hair. She was pretty sure she was still in one complete piece. She wasn't the one who ran into someone else though. Giving the girl a big smile, Melanie just nodded. "I'm fine, perfectly fine," she said. She could promise the girl that too if she needed to. "It's okay, I walk into things all the time," Melanie spewed out, her face tinging pink. Ah, she had just admitted she was clumsy to a complete stranger! That was definitely not a good first impression of anyone. "And I trip over things all the time," Melanie added. She hadn't meant to say that either.

Quite grateful the girl had moved past it, Melanie shook the blonde's hand. "I'm Melanie, Melanie Sung. Melanie the Even Clumsier," Melanie said with a giggle. She had never met someone clumsier than her and the way the girl introduced herself was amusing. "It's very nice to meet you Miss Ella the Clumsy." Melanie returned her hand to her side and readjusted her bag.

"So," Melanie started, "what brings you here to the kitchens?" Because she was sure running into people wasn't Ella the Clumsy's intentions.


Ella was relieved that she didn't hurt this girl. She had a habit of running into people, literally, and she didn't want to be known as the Hufflepuff bulldozer or anything. EEP. That wouldn't be a good legacy to leave. The badger smiled as the girl then went on to admit that she ran into things, and tripped all the time! Seriously? They really did have a lot in common. BEAM. "It happens to the best of us." She said seriously before giggling. She knew all too well how it felt to be that girl who fell and bumped into everything.

Ella couldn't help but giggle as the girl introduced herself in the same manner that Ells had. "Melanie the Even Clumsier! That has quite a nice ring to it, y'know. It's a pleasure to meet you, too." Grin. And Melanie seemed to have a good sense of humor, too? Ella appreciated that.

The third year smiled at Melanie's question, motioning her head in the direction of the large ovens. "I was hoping to snag some cookies if the house elves don't mind." Which they usually didn't, not if you asked nicely and said please. "I'm in here a lot, actually...I'm pretty much hungry all the time." She added, smiling sheepishly. Hey! She was a growing girl! She needed sustenance. "What brings you down here?" Because Ells was curious now.

JennMarie 09-27-2012 05:27 PM

Ari walked into the kitchen with Damon behind her, she just wanted all of the ice cream in the world to just be all around her and to just die in it, and while she was Happy that Damon forgave her there was still.. Richard... Ariana Just didnt know waht to do. She wasnt going to tell him about richard, she would wait & tell min first & talk to richard maybe after practice in the morning she can catch him and talk to him

PuppySara 09-27-2012 05:32 PM

Damon walked into the kitchen with Ariana, not really sure what to say. They made up and everything, but something still didn't feel right. He sighed and looked down at her, "So, What'll it be?" He clearly meant what she wanted to eat.

JennMarie 09-27-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppySara (Post 11216239)
Damon walked into the kitchen with Ariana, not really sure what to say. They made up and everything, but something still didn't feel right. He sighed and looked down at her, "So, What'll it be?" He clearly meant what she wanted to eat.

"ice cream." ANd no she clearly wasnt kidding she as still going to die in the stuff tonight, then All of her problems would simply dissapear. Plus she'd be in an ice cream heaven and what could be much better then that

PuppySara 09-27-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 (Post 11216241)
"ice cream." ANd no she clearly wasnt kidding she as still going to die in the stuff tonight, then All of her problems would simply dissapear. Plus she'd be in an ice cream heaven and what could be much better then that

Damon smiled, "Well, that I know, but what kind?" He looked around the kitchen with a small question.

JennMarie 09-27-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppySara (Post 11216254)
Damon smiled, "Well, that I know, but what kind?" He looked around the kitchen with a small question.

Ariana looked at him and giggled "All of it!" she said slamming her hands down on a counter and going wide eyed "I'm kidding, uhm Chocolate" she chuckled

PuppySara 09-27-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 (Post 11216400)
Ariana looked at him and giggled "All of it!" she said slamming her hands down on a counter and going wide eyed "I'm kidding, uhm Chocolate" she chuckled

Damon shook his head with a chuckled, "I'll be right back with it," He walked over to the counter and came back a few moments later,with a single scoop, "Look good for now?"

iBeJenn 09-28-2012 12:21 AM

SPOILER!!: Ellllaaaaaalaaaaalaaaaaa
Quote:

Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow (Post 11216139)
Ella was relieved that she didn't hurt this girl. She had a habit of running into people, literally, and she didn't want to be known as the Hufflepuff bulldozer or anything. EEP. That wouldn't be a good legacy to leave. The badger smiled as the girl then went on to admit that she ran into things, and tripped all the time! Seriously? They really did have a lot in common. BEAM. "It happens to the best of us." She said seriously before giggling. She knew all too well how it felt to be that girl who fell and bumped into everything.

Ella couldn't help but giggle as the girl introduced herself in the same manner that Ells had. "Melanie the Even Clumsier! That has quite a nice ring to it, y'know. It's a pleasure to meet you, too." Grin. And Melanie seemed to have a good sense of humor, too? Ella appreciated that.

The third year smiled at Melanie's question, motioning her head in the direction of the large ovens. "I was hoping to snag some cookies if the house elves don't mind." Which they usually didn't, not if you asked nicely and said please. "I'm in here a lot, actually...I'm pretty much hungry all the time." She added, smiling sheepishly. Hey! She was a growing girl! She needed sustenance. "What brings you down here?" Because Ells was curious now.



Melanie nodded her head. The girl was right. It happened to so many people. She was just grateful she wasn't the only one who ran into people blindly on a daily basis. The Gryffindor smiled and couldn't help but giggle along with the girl. Laughter was infectious.

"Ella the Clumsy has a lovely ring to it too," Melanie replied, grinning. They were like... "The Clumsy's" or something. Because the two were self-pronounced clumsy people... right? Actually, Melanie wasn't sure if they were self-pronounced anythings... because her bestie had called her clumsy loads of times.

Cookies... Melanie hadn't thought too much about cookies. She looked at the ovens Ella had indicated though. Melanie hadn't noticed those there either. Now that she took another deep breath, she was pretty sure she could smell some cookies in the air. "They seem nice, I'm sure they won't mind," Melanie mused. "Cookies sound good." Really good. And judging from the smell, it probably tasted good too. "I try to come here... but it's so easy to get lost, so I usually just end up going elsewhere," Melanie said sheepishly. She had tried to come down here on more than one occasion. Really, she had. But with all the twisty staircases, Melanie got confused and lost. Mostly confused. Actually, probably more lost.

"I'm just grabbing some food. Some noodles, hopefully," Melanie said nodding. She wanted noodles. "And some snacks to bring up to the common room or go outside to eat," she added.

Because snacks were important.

BanaBatGirl 09-28-2012 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddles (Post 11214975)
Toddles had been sleeping all morning hiding in his little cauldren-in-the-fireplace bed and had only decided to go out into the kitchens from the sleepy room when he heard a bunch of noise and voices, non-cooking noises, maybe even PLAYING noises. So Toddles decided to explore what was happening.

Yep, he could be missing fun.

Toddles strolled out of the sleepy room with a little yawn and a biiiiiiiig stretch so they knew he had been sleeping and used a tiny fist to rub one of his huge eyes. He was still wearing the white studentsie underwear hat he had found in the laundry, his two large ears sticking out of the leg holes. Suddenly he heard his name and the Redheaded Missus that was now the boss lady saying he may have something of her's.

"Misses, Toddles didn't take your metal flower thing, he thinks it is pretty, yes but Toddles doesn't steal. Nope." he shook his head quickly, looking at the other Elfsies.

A little bit of the redhead's heart melted at the sight of the baby elf toddling out all sleepy-like. "Oh Toddles, I want to believe you, I do, but then... where is it?!" She sounded so desperate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dances_With_Potter (Post 11214978)
Sutton gave the Headmistress a very bright smile and nodded. "Yes, Headmistress! I will go right away and make a sign for the Common Room, and I will make an announcement, too!" she said, glad that she could be of help. It obviously meant a lot if she was willing to ask students to help her find it. Though, it was a big castle, and she supposed that the more help they had the better. "Egyptian and green!" Sutton confirmed.

Running back over to Edmund and Isaac, she gave them a smile. "Sorry! I'm going to go help! See you around?" she asked not really expecting an answer, and then she was on her way out of the kitchens.

It was just then that Annie recalled the girl's suggestion to summon the brooch, and as the Hufflepuff was leaving, she shook her wand out and tried a few nonverbal summoning spells.

No luck. "Thank you, dear," she called after the girl with a sad little frown. "Thank you for your help...." WHERE was the BROOCH that it couldn't be summoned?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry174 (Post 11215127)
Laura looked at the Headmistress and smiled. "Don't worry Headmistress, Laura Hope Hyde is on the case." Laura smiled, she had always wanted to say that, just like Sherlock Homes, she was now, writing down the information on her quill, she smiled as she left the Kitchen she was going to try her hardest to find this brooch for the headmistress.

Laura Hyde was on the case... was that supposed to be reassuring? Or something like a Dr. Hyde thing?? Annie tucked her wand away and offered her that same frown anyway. "Thank you....it's much appreciated..."

She NEEDED that BROOCH BACK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beezley (Post 11215682)
Beezley listened in silence for a while. Her little elfish eyes got so, so wide as she heard the story of the missing brooch. "Beezley is sorry Misses is going through such troubles. So, so sorry," she said. She wanted to ask Missus Truebridge about the last time the brooch had been seen, but she didn't want to upset her anymore by asking a bad question. If Missus knew that answer, she could find her brooch.

"Beezley will look for the brooch," she promised. "Beezley will help look until the brooch is found." Toddles had looked at the other elfsies like he was waiting for approval, and Beezley was happy to help Toddles. "Toddles is a good elf, he is. Toddles will help Beezley and the other elfsies, and we will find the brooch."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argyle (Post 11216114)
Argyle nodded her big elfsie head, her pointy ears listening carefully to the Headmistress. "Argyle will remember. Small green flower broochie will be found! Elvsies will find it." She assured the worried red head, her overly large eyes filled with concern.

Argyle looked at Toddles, happy to hear the little elfsie say he hadn't taken the broochie. "Beezley is right, Toddles. Toddles can help search too. Toddles should search the castle with the other elvsies. The elvsies will find the broochie in no time."

And the elvsies shouldn't waste any time finding Headmistress's broochie. Poor broochie was lost and Headmistress was sad. They needed to start the search party now. "Argyle will check the Great Hall. Argyle will look all over. The elvsies should start looking now." And the house elf bowed her head before stepping away from the group.

With a snap of her long fingers, Argyle left the kitchens with a POP

"Thank you, Beezley and Argyle," the Headmistress sniffed. Those elfsies were SO cutesies! And helpful! Merlin bless their little hearts and big ears... and help them find her brooch.

Annif sniffled again and turned to exit the kitchen, lest she get saltwater in the food.

JennMarie 09-28-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppySara (Post 11216418)
Damon shook his head with a chuckled, "I'll be right back with it," He walked over to the counter and came back a few moments later,with a single scoop, "Look good for now?"

"that's perfect, thank you." she took a bite and looked at him unsure of what to say to him or anything

PuppySara 09-28-2012 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 (Post 11216690)
"that's perfect, thank you." she took a bite and looked at him unsure of what to say to him or anything

"Ari," Damon looked at her, "Can you promise me something?"

JennMarie 09-28-2012 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppySara (Post 11216699)
"Ari," Damon looked at her, "Can you promise me something?"

"what's that Damon?" she looked at him and tilted her head to the side a bit

PuppySara 09-28-2012 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 (Post 11216702)
"what's that Damon?" she looked at him and tilted her head to the side a bit

Damon looked down at her, "If we ever get back together... If something like this happens again, just talk to me. Don't jump to the conclusion that I'll hate you for making a small mistake. Please?"

JennMarie 09-28-2012 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppySara (Post 11216711)
Damon looked down at her, "If we ever get back together... If something like this happens again, just talk to me. Don't jump to the conclusion that I'll hate you for making a small mistake. Please?"

Ariana nodded and took in a deep breath "Okay, i promise, i'll talk to you."

PuppySara 09-28-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 (Post 11216733)
Ariana nodded and took in a deep breath "Okay, i promise, i'll talk to you."

Damon gave a small smile, "Thank you," He kissed her forehead lightly.

TakemetotheBurrow 09-28-2012 08:31 PM

SPOILER!!: Melanie the Clumsier!
Quote:

Originally Posted by iBeJenn (Post 11216498)

Melanie nodded her head. The girl was right. It happened to so many people. She was just grateful she wasn't the only one who ran into people blindly on a daily basis. The Gryffindor smiled and couldn't help but giggle along with the girl. Laughter was infectious.

"Ella the Clumsy has a lovely ring to it too," Melanie replied, grinning. They were like... "The Clumsy's" or something. Because the two were self-pronounced clumsy people... right? Actually, Melanie wasn't sure if they were self-pronounced anythings... because her bestie had called her clumsy loads of times.

Cookies... Melanie hadn't thought too much about cookies. She looked at the ovens Ella had indicated though. Melanie hadn't noticed those there either. Now that she took another deep breath, she was pretty sure she could smell some cookies in the air. "They seem nice, I'm sure they won't mind," Melanie mused. "Cookies sound good." Really good. And judging from the smell, it probably tasted good too. "I try to come here... but it's so easy to get lost, so I usually just end up going elsewhere," Melanie said sheepishly. She had tried to come down here on more than one occasion. Really, she had. But with all the twisty staircases, Melanie got confused and lost. Mostly confused. Actually, probably more lost.

"I'm just grabbing some food. Some noodles, hopefully," Melanie said nodding. She wanted noodles. "And some snacks to bring up to the common room or go outside to eat," she added.

Because snacks were important.


"It does, doesn't it?" BEAM. The third year was way past worrying about her clumsiness. It was something about herself that she'd accepted and her friends seemed amused by it so-Shrug.

"They are nice!" Ella said with a small smile, her attention turning to the little house elves who appeared to be hard at work. "My housemate and I were down her making ice cream sundaes not too long ago, they didn't mind." And she appreciated that, especially because if she had been turned away she would have been seriously upset. Ice cream sundae time was very important to her. "Yeah...I'm in the mood for chocolate chip, I think. Though...peanut butter also sounds delicious at the moment." EEP! Maybe there were peanut butter chocolate chip cookies! That would be a-maz-ing! Mhm! "Lost?" Grin. "I used to get lost all the time while wandering around the castle." Though the kitchens were easy to find, her common room being so close and all. "I actually still get lost sometimes, when I'm walking around and thinking about things." And she really didn't mind when that happened, always up for an adventure.

"Noodles, huh?" Ella had never had a craving for noodles before, though they were quite delicious. "I'm sure they have some around her somewhere!" Or that they wouldn't mind whipping some up if they weren't super busy. "Is that your favorite food, noodles?" Cause if so, that was a cool choice. Very unique.

JennMarie 09-28-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppySara (Post 11216894)
Damon gave a small smile, "Thank you," He kissed her forehead lightly.

Ariana nodded as he kissed her forehead and she shoved a large scoop of ice cream in her mouth

Team ronmione 09-28-2012 08:55 PM

Skipping Buddieh :D /Chrissy
 
Tagran down to the kitchens when he and Blue had decided on making plans of having a food pig out date. Ok, not that, but it'd last the whole day-if their stomachs wouldn't explode by then. So as he waited for his one and only favorite skipping buddieh the leprechaun began to do some irish skippingin the mean time.

He was ready to eat till he couldn't no more and have random conversations with Blue. She was funny and had the best things to say to make him laugh. An they had similar-ish personalities so it would not be a boring day at all.

PuppySara 09-28-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyWeasley06 (Post 11217367)
Ariana nodded as he kissed her forehead and she shoved a large scoop of ice cream in her mouth

Damon sighed and leaned against the counter, accioing his guitar and started to play.

JennMarie 09-28-2012 09:38 PM

AHHH the Arimon feels from that songgg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PuppySara (Post 11217380)
Damon sighed and leaned against the counter, accioing his guitar and started to play.

Ariana listened as he began to play a song she didnt know but listened to the lyrics and o.O was this about her!? She waited for him to finish before she spoke up "that's a beautiful song." GULP


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217