SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (https://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Term 30: January - April 2012 (https://www.snitchseeker.com/term-30-january-april-2012/)
-   -   Muggle Studies Lesson #1: Dinner Etiquette (https://www.snitchseeker.com/term-30-january-april-2012/muggle-studies-lesson-1-dinner-etiquette-87987/)

Lezleighd 01-13-2012 05:43 PM

Muggle Studies Lesson #1: Dinner Etiquette
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/y...noneterm30.jpg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Welcome to the first Muggle Studies lesson!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~* Attire *~

* Cocktail or Semi-Formal
Please fill free to post your Characters dress in this forum.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~* Entrance *~

As you approach the Muggle Studies classroom, you notice that the door is closed, which is different than usual. When you reach for the door handle, a deep British accent comes from the door, "Please state your full name and your House..."

After you share your name and house, the door will swing open to the ornate classroom. As usual, Professor Cerulean has decorated the classroom using charms to match the theme of the lesson. Once you have rped yourself introducing yourself to the door wait for the door to formally announce you before you enter the room. (I will come in throughout the day and act as the announcer)

Before entering, please wait for the door to introduce you properly. Then you may walk into the room.

~* Decorations *~

The room is extravagant! The ceiling is sparkling under a tool puff. The room is divided into four sections, one for each of the houses. Each section is easy to spot because it is color coordinated to match each house. Above each section, there are Chinese Lanterns floating above the section in shades of the house's color. So the Slytherin section has shades of green lanterns floating above the round tables. Ravenclaw has shades of blue lanterns floating above the round tables. Gryffindor has shades of red lanterns floating above the round tables. And Hufflepuff has shades of yellow lanterns floating above the round tables.



SPOILER!!: Chinese Lanterns Floating over each section


Each section contains a number of round tables that have been decorated using the House Colors as well. The tables have a simple black table cloth. The napkins and plates color coordinate with the lanterns floating above them. The tables have already been set in a formal setting. The centerpieces are very simple and elegant. Each centerpiece has three cylinder vases of varying sizes filled with water that is dyed to match the House color. A simple candle floats in each vase.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~* Instructions/OOC *~

Please read the notes under the Entrance section. Once you have rped yourself introducing yourself to the door wait for the door to formally announce you before you enter the room. (I will come in throughout the day and act as the announcer) Then find a seat wherever you would like. Professor Cerulean will be here shortly. Please keep talking to a minimum and remember that she is watching at all times...:yes:

The class will officially start in about six or so hours. See you then!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lesson Quick Links:
(These are set up to help you keep up if you come in a little late...remember not to post your charrie sneaking in late....)

1.Introduction to Lesson
Question #1: What does the D and B hand signals stand for when trying to figure out which water glass, bread plate, or napkin is yours?

2. Answers to Question 1
Introduction of the Proper Table Setting
Question 2: What are the seven courses of a meal?

3. Answers to Question 2
List of Different Courses and Menu for the night
Question 3: Can anyone tell me what the proper direction we should pass the tray of brushetta around the table is?

4. Answers to Question 3
Explanation of Passing the Food around the table
Question 4: Can anyone tell me from which side the food will be served to you? And when you done with a course, which side the dish will be removed from?

5. Answers to Question 4
Explanation of how food is placed and removed from the table
Question 5: Can anyone tell me what you do with your silverware after you have used it....not at the end of the meal but...for instance, after you butter a piece of bread, what do you do with your butter knife?

6. Answers to Question 5
Explanation of Keeping Silverware off the Table
Question 6: Can anyone tell me what the proper way to eat bread is?

7. Answers to Question 6
Proper Techniques to Eating Bread and Buttering It
Question 7: So what is the proper way to signal to waiters that you are done with your food?

8. Question 7 Answers
Explanation of how to signal that you are done
Question 8: During the meal, if a woman, or girl, gets up to leave the table for any reason, what should the men do at the table when she leaves AND when she returns?

9. End of Lesson

10. Homework




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bazinga 01-13-2012 05:59 PM

Minerva walked to Muggle Studies, but the door was closed. "Hello Minerva Wheatborn and I'm a Hufflepuff." she smiled at the door and waited..

Quick Quotes Quill 01-13-2012 06:00 PM

Muggle Studies wasn’t one of Gwen’s favorite classes, but the thing it was supposed to be about sounded promising. Fancy, the third year thought as she approached the door. ‘Gwendolyn Greene’ No. No middle name. Not even her best friend knew it, so the girl decided it wasn’t sooo important to mention it now. It is just a door. It will let me in, even if I don’t say it. ‘Ravenclaw’, she finally added and waited to get in.

‘Hello Professor--’, she began saying and just then noticed that there was no one inside. Hmm… Once she stepped in, Gwendolyn remained quite surprised. That place was incredible. Walking towards the place for the Ravenclaw students, the third year waited for class to start. She was, for the first time, curious about the Muggle Studies class.

FireboltAvis88 01-13-2012 06:01 PM

Alyssa stepped up to the door when all of a sudden a voice spoke out with a very Britishy accent asking for her name and the House she belonged to. So Alyssa spoke up,"My name is Alyssa Potter and I belong to Hufflepuff House." The door to the room opened and Alyssa peeked in to see that the room had been decorately just like something out of a fairy tale. She waited outside the door until she was granted permission to enter. Alyssa looked around to see whether Oakey was already here.

HazelStone101 01-13-2012 06:09 PM

Jayden made an attempt to enter the classroom, but the door was closed. "Merlin. I hope I'm not late.." She began grumbling to herself before she was startled by a deep voice asking her name and house. "Jayden Grace Troutwater, and I am a Ravenclaw." She replied to the mysterious voice nervously.

This should be interesting.

weasleytwinsROCK 01-13-2012 06:11 PM

Daisy walked into the class carefully treading in her heels. She didn't want to fall over, that would spoil the fun. Sure, she was looking forward to this class, but was a little annoyed at the fact she had to be polite, and couldn't smother her food with ketchup like she usually did, but she probably needed to eat a lot less ketchup anyway.
'Hello,' she smiled, feeling a bit weird talking to the door, but continuing nonetheless. 'Daisy Tucker, Hufflepuff Third Year.'

pundantic 01-13-2012 06:18 PM

Selina approached the door for the Muggle Studies room and moved to open the door. It was locked. She turned her head around to check if anyone was pulling a prank on her. Nope, no one was there. She crossed her arms and waited for someone to come by and help her. After a few minutes of waiting shebknocked on the door, "Hello? Selina Skylar, I'm in Gryffindor. We have Muggle Studies today right?". Where was her Professor?

MudInMyBlood 01-13-2012 06:20 PM

Hannah was headed to her muggle studies class when she noticed the door was closed. Hmm...that is weird she thought. She shrugged it off because this was muggle studies and she didn't have much knowledge in that department. Maybe it's some kind of weird ritual before you can come into a room. "Hannah Maire Lockwood. Slytherin." She said quite proudly.

nogoodforyou 01-13-2012 06:34 PM

A bit nervous about her dress, Nora made her way to the Muggle Studies classroom and gasped when she heard the voice asking for her name and house. "Nora Penelope Reed," she said hesitantly, wondering what this was all about. "And I am a Slytherin." And proud of it. Hehe.

Tazzie 01-13-2012 06:40 PM

Muggle Studies. She really needed a break from that subject. It was one of those that she doesn't seem to like. There were dancing mainly, that was her reason. And she hated dancing that was why she did not want to attend the lesson. But for the sole sake of her house, she was there.

After all, maybe Professor Cerulean would be so ever grateful today and not have the prospect of making them dance? Then again that was impossible, considering their theme for the first lesson and she even made them wear dresses! Beezus sighed as she tried hard on walking with those shoes. It was definitely not her choice but she did not have any option.

And that was why she was now in front of the Muggle Studies classroom door, and when she pulled the handle to open it.

"Please state your full name and your House..." She heard the door say. Waiiiiiiiit...

She couldn't remember that the door talked, well..at least not last term. Oh well..all part of today's lesson. "Err--Beatrice Evangeline Castell. Ravenclaw," she said.

lazykitty 01-13-2012 06:54 PM

Sky walked nervously to the muggle studies class, her specially-for-this-class heels softly clicking on the floor. She noticed that the door was closed. Huh, that's odd… maybe the professor wants us to knock first? As Sky was reaching out her hand to do just that, a British sounding person asked for her name and house. "Sky Carter-Hope, Slytherin," she answered, her own American accent standing out more (at least to her ears) with very few people around.

HOPEendures 01-13-2012 07:17 PM

Jezzabelle peaked around the corner to the Muggle Studies classroom and felt herself take a nervous shaky breath. She walked towards the line outside the door and looked down. She felt a little over dressed for a class but it did say formal attire. She looked up at the door and spoke softly to the door, "Jezzabelle Marie Antoinette of Gryffindor House." Now she just had to wait to be announced to go int.

luna pond 01-13-2012 07:36 PM

charlotte walked up to the door and said
charlotte bree gayfer huffelpuff first year

Lezleighd 01-13-2012 08:21 PM

~*Introductions by the Door*~

(Careful...he can be a grippy one...)


Quote:

Originally Posted by luna pond (Post 10873763)
charlotte walked up to the door and said
charlotte bree gayfer huffelpuff first year

In a thick British Accent, the door said: "Please welcome Ms. Charlotte Bree Gayfer, First Year Hufflepuff."

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOPEendures (Post 10873746)
Jezzabelle peaked around the corner to the Muggle Studies classroom and felt herself take a nervous shaky breath. She walked towards the line outside the door and looked down. She felt a little over dressed for a class but it did say formal attire. She looked up at the door and spoke softly to the door, "Jezzabelle Marie Antoinette of Gryffindor House." Now she just had to wait to be announced to go int.

The door proudly announced, "Introducing Ms. Jezzabelle Marie Antoinette of the Gryffindor House."

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazykitty (Post 10873723)
Sky walked nervously to the muggle studies class, her specially-for-this-class heels softly clicking on the floor. She noticed that the door was closed. Huh, that's odd… maybe the professor wants us to knock first? As Sky was reaching out her hand to do just that, a British sounding person asked for her name and house. "Sky Carter-Hope, Slytherin," she answered, her own American accent standing out more (at least to her ears) with very few people around.

"Announcing the arrival of Ms. Sky Carter-Hope of the Slytherin House." the door said echoing off the walls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomewitch (Post 10873699)
She couldn't remember that the door talked, well..at least not last term. Oh well..all part of today's lesson. "Err--Beatrice Evangeline Castell. Ravenclaw," she said.

"It is my pleasure to introduce the arrival of Ms. Err--Beatrice Evangeline Castell of the House of Ravenclaw." beamed the thick British accent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixStar (Post 10873666)
Hannah was headed to her muggle studies class when she noticed the door was closed. Hmm...that is weird she thought. She shrugged it off because this was muggle studies and she didn't have much knowledge in that department. Maybe it's some kind of weird ritual before you can come into a room. "Hannah Maire Lockwood. Slytherin." She said quite proudly.

The door shook slightly as it said, "Please welcome Ms. Hannah Maire Lockwood of Slytherin."

Quote:

Originally Posted by weasleytwinsROCK (Post 10873647)
Daisy walked into the class carefully treading in her heels. She didn't want to fall over, that would spoil the fun. Sure, she was looking forward to this class, but was a little annoyed at the fact she had to be polite, and couldn't smother her food with ketchup like she usually did, but she probably needed to eat a lot less ketchup anyway.
'Hello,' she smiled, feeling a bit weird talking to the door, but continuing nonetheless. 'Daisy Tucker, Hufflepuff Third Year.'

The door's voice bounced off every edge in the classroom, "Introducing Ms. Daisy Tucker, third year, Hufflepuff House."

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelStone101 (Post 10873643)
Jayden made an attempt to enter the classroom, but the door was closed. "Merlin. I hope I'm not late.." She began grumbling to herself before she was startled by a deep voice asking her name and house. "Jayden Grace Troutwater, and I am a Ravenclaw." She replied to the mysterious voice nervously.

This should be interesting.

"Announcing the arrival of Ms. Jayden Grace Troutwater." the door said in a thick, thick accent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireboltAvis88 (Post 10873619)
Alyssa stepped up to the door when all of a sudden a voice spoke out with a very Britishy accent asking for her name and the House she belonged to. So Alyssa spoke up,"My name is Alyssa Potter and I belong to Hufflepuff House." The door to the room opened and Alyssa peeked in to see that the room had been decorately just like something out of a fairy tale. She waited outside the door until she was granted permission to enter. Alyssa looked around to see whether Oakey was already here.

The voice excitedly said, ""It is my pleasure to introduce the arrival of Ms. Alyssa Potter of the House of Hufflepuff."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick Quotes Quill (Post 10873613)
Muggle Studies wasn’t one of Gwen’s favorite classes, but the thing it was supposed to be about sounded promising. Fancy, the third year thought as she approached the door. ‘Gwendolyn Greene’ No. No middle name. Not even her best friend knew it, so the girl decided it wasn’t sooo important to mention it now. It is just a door. It will let me in, even if I don’t say it. ‘Ravenclaw’, she finally added and waited to get in.

‘Hello Professor--’, she began saying and just then noticed that there was no one inside. Hmm… Once she stepped in, Gwendolyn remained quite surprised. That place was incredible. Walking towards the place for the Ravenclaw students, the third year waited for class to start. She was, for the first time, curious about the Muggle Studies class.

The door started to say the young girl's name to introduce her to classroom, but she walked by without waiting. The room began to shake slowly and the door announced in a frustrated voice, "Please welcome Ms. Gwendolyn Greene, of the Ravenclaw House. Please take note that your rude etiquette of not waiting for your formal introduction will be shared with Ms. Gemma Cerulean and points will be deducted from your house. Thank you...that is all..."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazinga (Post 10873607)
Minerva walked to Muggle Studies, but the door was closed. "Hello Minerva Wheatborn and I'm a Hufflepuff." she smiled at the door and waited..

The voice announced proudly, "It is my pleasure to introduce Ms. Minerva Wheatborn of the House of Hufflepuff."

Quote:

Originally Posted by nogoodforyou (Post 10873689)
A bit nervous about her dress, Nora made her way to the Muggle Studies classroom and gasped when she heard the voice asking for her name and house. "Nora Penelope Reed," she said hesitantly, wondering what this was all about. "And I am a Slytherin." And proud of it. Hehe.

The door's voice echoed through the hall way, "Welcome Ms. Nora Penelope Reed of the House of Slytherin."


Quote:

Originally Posted by fanficfanatict (Post 10873664)
Selina approached the door for the Muggle Studies room and moved to open the door. It was locked. She turned her head around to check if anyone was pulling a prank on her. Nope, no one was there. She crossed her arms and waited for someone to come by and help her. After a few minutes of waiting shebknocked on the door, "Hello? Selina Skylar, I'm in Gryffindor. We have Muggle Studies today right?". Where was her Professor?

The door began to shake a little bit after the young girl knocked on the door...it was trying to open up after she had checked that it was locked. In the British Accent, it said, sounding very annoyed, "Please be patient and don't be in such a hurry. One of the most important rules of etiquette is patience..." the door's words echoed and it was obvious it was irritated. It slung open quickly, "Introducing Ms. Selina Skyler of the House of Gryffindor. Please make note that this one is not patient and likes to bang rudely on doors. Minus two points from the House of Gryffindor for her lack of patience and grace..."

Somnium 01-13-2012 08:24 PM

Taylor went up to the door that was closed.... weird... she heard a british accent saying that she needs to state her full name and house.... she was creeped out a little bit, "TAylor Belle McIntyre......of Ravenclaw." Was that the proper way?

itsjustjesse 01-13-2012 08:25 PM

India was confused to say the least by the locked door. Why have a class and have the door locked? She wondered as she let her hand clasp around the handle a voice rang out. Peculiar of you didn't know this was a school where peculiar was, well common.

Doing as the voice asked she answered. "India Johanson, Ravenclaw" she waited for something to happen a click the voice to come again because obviously it was supposed to right?

Lislchen 01-13-2012 08:37 PM

He had never been too good at Muggle Studies but somehow they were always one of the most interesting lessons for him. Formal Muggle attire was a must for this lesson, apparently, and - after doing some research - he had found the hopefully appropriate suit for this lesson.

Chewing on his lower lip nervously Lewis approached the classroom door. They were supposed to...introduce themselves to a door?! This was almost as weird as talking to the ivy in the greenhouses. Weird school, very weird school.

"Lewis Rasting. Hufflepuff." Could he...go in now? Or was he supposed to wait? And if so then wait for what? For the door to answer? Huh.

Lady of Light 01-13-2012 08:43 PM

Evelyn stood in front of the closed door, feeling a little stupid. Um. So, what was she supposed to say? Hm. Maybe that she was bored and she really didn't like her dress? Er, no. That was..unnecessary.

"My name is Evelyn Wellington and I'm a Hufflepuff." That's it. That should do. She started to tap her foot against the floor as she waited for the door to open.

GinevraWeasley 01-13-2012 08:45 PM

Vlimia smoothed her long red dress and smiled. She had a childish love for dressing up. Looking around, she spotted the Muggle Studies classroom. Vlim had never been this early to a class before! She had never been late, but never exactly early, either. Cautiously, Vlimia knocked on the door. A deep male voice that sounded both courteous and authoritive asked her name and house. It would seem that the door was talking... oh well. "I'm Vlimia Laurel Maze of Ravenclaw house. It's a pleasure to, uh, make your acquaintance." Vlimia said, trying to be as Muggle and polite as she could. Because this was Muggle Etiquette, so she should be polite more polite than usual.

MudInMyBlood 01-13-2012 08:47 PM

Hannah blinked a few times when the door announced her in. She stepped in and had to do a double take. It was so fancy like in here almost too fancy like. She shuddered at the thought of what would take place in this class. She found an empty seat and hoped that soon one of her classmates would be joining her.

george is cool 01-13-2012 08:50 PM

Lilly walked up to the door. It was closed, but there seemed to be people inside. Was she s'pose to introduce herself to a door? "My name is Lilly Deluise. I'm a second-year Gryffindor," she said. "Oh, hello, by the way," Lilly added. That might be polite. To say hello to a door. And, at the same time, competely mad. She bit her fingernail, excited to see what was inside. Muggle studies lessons were always loads of fun.

klexos24 01-13-2012 08:53 PM

Cardigan walked,well,rather hobbled,to muggle studies on her heels.They didn`t hurt or anything,it was just hard to walk!Once she got to the door,she did what other people were doing and said in her most formal and polite voice(as she had been taught by her parents),"Cardigan Johansson,Slytherin."She waited for something to happen.

lazykitty 01-13-2012 09:07 PM

SPOILER!!: the door
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lezleighd (Post 10873799)
~*Introductions by the Door*~




"Announcing the arrival of Ms. Sky Carter-Hope of the Slytherin House." the door said echoing off the walls.



After hearing the door introduce her, Sky gently (well she didn't want to hurt it) pulled the door open and walked inside. What she saw made her gasp. The room was beautiful! She looked around and noticed that the lanterns hanging from the ceiling seemed to indicate where each house was to sit. She made her way over to where the green lanterns hung and chose a seat.

She took a closer look at the centerpiece and noticed that even the water the candles were floating in had been dyed green. Wow!

EastonionNW 01-13-2012 09:07 PM

Nate had only expected the door to close after every student in line to enter Muggle Studies, because he had gotten the memo. He wasn't expecting to be later than usual this time, but sometimes things happened. Things like having to, oh, I don't know, put on a full suit?

He wanted to dress up from his usual uniform, and he could think of only one way: vibrance. He was wearing a deep blue suit with a darker shade of blue on the button-down shirt underneath. A red tie adorned his neck, paired with a matching kerchief in his front suit pocket. Carved Ravenclaw cufflinks--courtesy of some Transfiguration know-how--were pinned through, well, his cuffs, and a self-done Ravenclaw crest was stuck firmly, by use of sticking charm, to his breast pocket. His hair and shoes were another story, as the red converse and usual mussy hairstyle remained as they usually were on the everyday Nate. His wand was, naturally, close at hand in his inside coat pocket. He always had it, even for Muggle Studies. One never knew...

Approaching the door, Nate was sort of shocked that it didn't ask for his rank and intent. "Nathaniel Zacharias Stone," he said clearly, "Ravenclaw." And he was proud of it! Now just to wait to be announced before entering the class-that-didn't-seem-at-all-like-it-was-going-to-be-a-class room.

Lezleighd 01-13-2012 09:08 PM

~*Introductions by the Door*~

(Careful...he can be a grippy one...)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 10873802)
Taylor went up to the door that was closed.... weird... she heard a british accent saying that she needs to state her full name and house.... she was creeped out a little bit, "TAylor Belle McIntyre......of Ravenclaw." Was that the proper way?

In a thick British Accent, the door said: "Please welcome Ms. Taylor Belle McIntyre of the House of Ravenclaw."

Quote:

Originally Posted by McFeisty (Post 10873803)
Doing as the voice asked she answered. "India Johanson, Ravenclaw" she waited for something to happen a click the voice to come again because obviously it was supposed to right?

The door proudly announced, "Introducing Ms. India Johanson of the Ravenclaw House."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lislchen (Post 10873825)


"Lewis Rasting. Hufflepuff." Could he...go in now? Or was he supposed to wait? And if so then wait for what? For the door to answer? Huh.

"Announcing the arrival of Mr. Lewis Rasting of the Hufflepuff House." the door said echoing off the walls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady of Light (Post 10873834)
"My name is Evelyn Wellington and I'm a Hufflepuff." That's it. That should do. She started to tap her foot against the floor as she waited for the door to open.

"It is my pleasure to introduce the arrival of Ms. Evelyn Wellington of the House of Hufflepuff." beamed the thick British accent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinevraWeasley (Post 10873840)
Vlimia smoothed her long red dress and smiled. She had a childish love for dressing up. Looking around, she spotted the Muggle Studies classroom. Vlim had never been this early to a class before! She had never been late, but never exactly early, either. Cautiously, Vlimia knocked on the door. A deep male voice that sounded both courteous and authoritive asked her name and house. It would seem that the door was talking... oh well. "I'm Vlimia Laurel Maze of Ravenclaw house. It's a pleasure to, uh, make your acquaintance." Vlimia said, trying to be as Muggle and polite as she could. Because this was Muggle Etiquette, so she should be polite more polite than usual.

The door shook slightly as it said, "Please welcome Ms. Vilmia Laurel Maze of Ravenclaw." it paused and then whispered just loud enough for her to hear..."It is nice to make your acquaintance as well."

Quote:

Originally Posted by george is cool (Post 10873847)
Lilly walked up to the door. It was closed, but there seemed to be people inside. Was she s'pose to introduce herself to a door? "My name is Lilly Deluise. I'm a second-year Gryffindor," she said. "Oh, hello, by the way," Lilly added. That might be polite. To say hello to a door. And, at the same time, competely mad. She bit her fingernail, excited to see what was inside. Muggle studies lessons were always loads of fun.

The door's voice bounced off every edge in the classroom, "Introducing Ms. Lilly Deluise, second year, Gryffindor House." and then the door softly whispered to the girl, "And hello to you as well....welcome to the dinner."

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathEater1 (Post 10873855)
Cardigan walked,well,rather hobbled,to muggle studies on her heels.They didn`t hurt or anything,it was just hard to walk!Once she got to the door,she did what other people were doing and said in her most formal and polite voice(as she had been taught by her parents),"Cardigan Johansson,Slytherin."She waited for something to happen.

"Announcing the arrival of Ms. Cardigan Johansson of the Slytherin House." the door said in a thick, thick accent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EastonionNW (Post 10873881)

Approaching the door, Nate was sort of shocked that it didn't ask for his rank and intent. "Nathaniel Zacharias Stone," he said clearly, "Ravenclaw." And he was proud of it! Now just to wait to be announced before entering the class-that-didn't-seem-at-all-like-it-was-going-to-be-a-class room.

The voice excitedly said, "It is my pleasure to introduce the arrival of Mr. Nathaniel Zacharias Stone of the House of Ravenclaw."


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213