sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 255 users online including...
hermionesclone , hlsetheldo , eaupreyraph , EdwardOrila , Sunflower , iroglinmake , GoXBet

9 members
246 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 25: May - July 2010


Term 25: May - July 2010 Term Twenty-five: The Past, The Future (Sept 2071 - June 2072)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2008, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,638

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Humpbacked Witch Statue
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

A secret corridor could be accessed behind the statue which led to Honeydukes in Hogsmeade but, it has long since been blocked off, to deny students the access they so greatly desired.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default Lisa :))
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

What was this? A humpbacked witch statue? How attractive. Aiden wandered over to marble sculpture, a little bit bored, if he had to admit it. He glanced around to see if there was anyone nearby. Negative. So, he smirked a little and picked up a small leaf by his foot. Pulling his wand out from his trousers, he charmed the back of the leaf so that it was sticky and, neatly, he placed it below the witch's rather large nose. There: a perfect green mustache. He exhaled and returned his wand to his back pocket. This is what boredom did to the guy.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default Hehe! xD
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

With a small sigh Nancy had passed the Hospital Wing on her Prefect rounds. Too many memories. Too many BAD memories. Oliver. Her. Shudder! But she was over that. Totally. Or at least she could live with it. Now, where to go next. At least for once she actually KNEW which floor she was on. Go her! So maybe she should stay on this floor. Yes, that was a good ide-

The 17 year old stopped dead in her tracks, eyes fixated on the Humpback Witch Statue. And...Aiden?! Oh, and the lovely addition the statue had got. Lovely. "What the heck?!" Nancy quickened her steps until she was standing right next to Aiden, her eyes still on the statue. Somehow the 'beard' looked sorta...funny. Snort. "That's...you shouldn't be doing that, you know, Aiden." She couldn't quite hide the smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. It just looked too funny...
__________________
I just wanted you to know that this is me trying

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
With a small sigh Nancy had passed the Hospital Wing on her Prefect rounds. Too many memories. Too many BAD memories. Oliver. Her. Shudder! But she was over that. Totally. Or at least she could live with it. Now, where to go next. At least for once she actually KNEW which floor she was on. Go her! So maybe she should stay on this floor. Yes, that was a good ide-

The 17 year old stopped dead in her tracks, eyes fixated on the Humpback Witch Statue. And...Aiden?! Oh, and the lovely addition the statue had got. Lovely. "What the heck?!" Nancy quickened her steps until she was standing right next to Aiden, her eyes still on the statue. Somehow the 'beard' looked sorta...funny. Snort. "That's...you shouldn't be doing that, you know, Aiden." She couldn't quite hide the smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. It just looked too funny...
Uh ohh, prefect! Aah, but it was Nancy. Lucky for him, she had a sense of humor. Plus, the smirk that was struggling at her lips was just an encouragement. "What? It was stuck to my foot.. I had to do something with it," he protested, grin present on his face. He took another look at the statue and propped his hands on his hips, like an artist coming up with his critique. "Yes. Facial hair suits her."

He turned back to Nancy with a smile. "Soo. You on your daily rounds, I take it?" Why else would she be in this deserted area of the school.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Even though she knew that she probably shouldn't Nancy couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the boy's explanation. "Riight...and of course, where else to put but the statue, right?" She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him before glancing back at the prettily decorated statue. Yes, very lovely. At his next words the 17 year old shifted slightly until she was standing right next to Aiden and glanced at the statue with the same expression on her face as him. "Yes, I have to agree...she can be lucky that YOU came along." Or something.

Daily rounds? Oh, crap! She shouldn't be joking about the boy's decoration of school property, she was a Prefect after all. "Err, sorry, but I guess you have to go without the pretty facial hair after all, Miss." Nancy directed an apologetic shrug at the statue, a smirk gracing her lips, before she pulled out her wand and made the leave disappear. "Though, it might have distracted people from her obvious humpback." Cue dramatic sigh.

"Yeah...I am...though it's kinda boring all alone." Hint hint. "What are you up to?" Then with a small chuckle she added, "Apart from redecorating our pretty castle."
__________________
I just wanted you to know that this is me trying

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Even though she knew that she probably shouldn't Nancy couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the boy's explanation. "Riight...and of course, where else to put but the statue, right?" She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him before glancing back at the prettily decorated statue. Yes, very lovely. At his next words the 17 year old shifted slightly until she was standing right next to Aiden and glanced at the statue with the same expression on her face as him. "Yes, I have to agree...she can be lucky that YOU came along." Or something.

Daily rounds? Oh, crap! She shouldn't be joking about the boy's decoration of school property, she was a Prefect after all. "Err, sorry, but I guess you have to go without the pretty facial hair after all, Miss." Nancy directed an apologetic shrug at the statue, a smirk gracing her lips, before she pulled out her wand and made the leave disappear. "Though, it might have distracted people from her obvious humpback." Cue dramatic sigh.

"Yeah...I am...though it's kinda boring all alone." Hint hint. "What are you up to?" Then with a small chuckle she added, "Apart from redecorating our pretty castle."
Aiden chuckled. "Where better to place it than on Miss Humpback here?" But, of course, Nancy was indeed a prefect, so it was her job to take care of these sorts of things. Straighten oafs like Aiden out a bit.

"Well, lucky you ran into me then!" He grinned proudly. "If there's anything I'm excellent at, it's taking the role of good company." The boy paused. "Well.. maybe that's all in my head, but if you think otherwise, please refrain from telling me." After all, he had to think positively, right? He slipped his hands into his pockets. "Oh, I seemed to have gone down the wrong hall or something. Did I ever tell you I'm terrible with directions?" It was the sad truth. Give him a map and he'd still wind up in the same place he started. Well.. maybe that was an exaggeration, but it was true that he was rubbish with remembering directions. "And I believe that this school needs a little sprucing up here and there," he replied, giving the statue a light tap with his shoe.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Nancy patted the statue's humpback a little sympathetically, muttering, "Sorry, lovie, but it's for the best" with a smirk on her lips. Okay, yeah, she was indeed talking to a statue, you got a problem with that?! HMM?! Exactly. And Aiden better not say anything either. Heh.

Turning back to face Aiden again Nancy couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him teasingly. Of course she was 17, turning 18 soon, and a Prefect so snorting was NOT an option, though, this was exactly the situation for a snort. Hehe. Again, of course she didn't. She opened her mouth to protest reply, closed it again immediately, though. "Oh, okay." Cue innocent smirk. Of course he was brilliant company but she hadn't been about to tell him that. Hehe.

The Prefect couldn't help but giggle at his next words, giving him a sympathetic yet amused grin. "Would you believe me if I told you that I'm sure even worse with directions than you?" She chuckled lightly before glancing back at him she added, "You know, I was just considering before not moving 'cause for once I knew which floor I was on." They WERE on the Third Floor, right? Err...
__________________
I just wanted you to know that this is me trying

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Nancy patted the statue's humpback a little sympathetically, muttering, "Sorry, lovie, but it's for the best" with a smirk on her lips. Okay, yeah, she was indeed talking to a statue, you got a problem with that?! HMM?! Exactly. And Aiden better not say anything either. Heh.

Turning back to face Aiden again Nancy couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him teasingly. Of course she was 17, turning 18 soon, and a Prefect so snorting was NOT an option, though, this was exactly the situation for a snort. Hehe. Again, of course she didn't. She opened her mouth to protest reply, closed it again immediately, though. "Oh, okay." Cue innocent smirk. Of course he was brilliant company but she hadn't been about to tell him that. Hehe.

The Prefect couldn't help but giggle at his next words, giving him a sympathetic yet amused grin. "Would you believe me if I told you that I'm sure even worse with directions than you?" She chuckled lightly before glancing back at him she added, "You know, I was just considering before not moving 'cause for once I knew which floor I was on." They WERE on the Third Floor, right? Err...
Hah! Oh, this priceless. Nancy. Talking to a statue? At least now he'd have endless ammunition to poke fun at her. "Yes, Lovie. It's for the best." He grinned. "How come you don't call me 'Lovie,' huh? I'd say I'm just as attractive as Humpy, here." Save the humped back, fake mustache, and opposite gender aspects.

"Oh no," he shook his head. He would have never guessed that Nancy was bad at directions; she must have been good at playing it off though, because she always looked as though she knew exactly where she was off to. "No one can be so horrible with directions as I am. I should really invest in a plastic crown so that I may call myself something lame like 'King of Confusion' or something." Oh, oh? She really didn't know the floor they were on?! Well, that made two of them, then.. but he wasn't going to admit that right now. Heh. "Miss Prefect, I'm astonished! I expected you to know this place like the back of your hand. Tell me, do you find the moving staircases are what mess you up?" Heheh. He was asking for it.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #9 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Was it wrong for a Prefect to smack Aiden over the head now? Yes? No? Pleeeease? Sadly, the answer to that was probably no. Shame. "Well, lovie, it is then. I'm sure there are certain girls who won't like me calling you that, though, hmm?" At this she directed an innocent smirk at Aiden, without being completely able to conceal the curiosity behind that question. It meant, she wanted to know about the girls in his life...Hehe.

Oh, wow, he looked genuinely surprised at her revelation. Had he honestly thought she knew her way around?! "Oh, believe me, I am." Nancy chuckled darkly, rolling her eyes at Aiden. Wait...a plastic crown?! ZOMG! "If you're the King of Confusion then I'm the Queen of Confusion." She stated with a broad smirk, giggling a the thought of them sitting on a throne with plastic crowns on their head. Lovely.

Okay, the thing about smacking? Well, it probably wasn't THAT bad, now, was it? Did shoving count? "Oi, stop it!" Nancy shoved him gently, mock-pouting at Aiden for his words. Pfft! "Besides, our previous headmaster didn't know his way around either...and he was the headmaster." Snort.
__________________
I just wanted you to know that this is me trying

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 11:57 PM   #10 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default LOL Nancy is awesome.
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Was it wrong for a Prefect to smack Aiden over the head now? Yes? No? Pleeeease? Sadly, the answer to that was probably no. Shame. "Well, lovie, it is then. I'm sure there are certain girls who won't like me calling you that, though, hmm?" At this she directed an innocent smirk at Aiden, without being completely able to conceal the curiosity behind that question. It meant, she wanted to know about the girls in his life...Hehe.

Oh, wow, he looked genuinely surprised at her revelation. Had he honestly thought she knew her way around?! "Oh, believe me, I am." Nancy chuckled darkly, rolling her eyes at Aiden. Wait...a plastic crown?! ZOMG! "If you're the King of Confusion then I'm the Queen of Confusion." She stated with a broad smirk, giggling a the thought of them sitting on a throne with plastic crowns on their head. Lovely.

Okay, the thing about smacking? Well, it probably wasn't THAT bad, now, was it? Did shoving count? "Oi, stop it!" Nancy shoved him gently, mock-pouting at Aiden for his words. Pfft! "Besides, our previous headmaster didn't know his way around either...and he was the headmaster." Snort.
Ohh-ho! Well. Leave it to Nancy to know everyone in the school! Including the girls involved in Mr. Chevalier's love life. Heheh. Then again, Nancy was a Slytherin prefect, so she should probably know the students in her own house. Probably.. "Well, well." He grinned, not missing the smirk adorning her features. "I suppose you're right." He chuckled, seeing where this conversation was going. "What do you want to know?"

The King and Queen of Confusion! He gave a hardy laugh. How appropriate. "You know, one day I'm going to buy those plastic crowns, and you cannot worm your way out of wearing it," he warned her. What lovely royalty they would make. Nonetheless, it was comforting to know that he wasn't the only one who always managed to get himself lost.

And so he was granted a shove! He was satisfied; that was a light punishment for all his teasing. Then again, Nancy probably wouldn't have been so good to him if she didn't have that shining prefect badge clipped neatly to her robes. "Hah! Perhaps the former headmaster should join our clan of royalty, then."
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #11 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default We would like one of those crowns for our birthday. xD
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

The best way to explain the current situation was probably 'bullseye'! At least that was what was going through Nancy's mind as Aiden seemed to indeed have some girl problems...or at least girls in general in his life. But normally girls automatically meant girl problems, especially if they occured in plural, as in girls. Hehe. "Oooh...our dear Aiden has girl-stories to tell, hmm?" She grinned at him a little mischievously with her eyebrows raised in obvious interest. "I want to know it ALL!" Duh! Of course.

Between a few giggles Nancy managed to clear her throat and put on an almost serious expression again. "Tsktsk, why would I refuse to wear that crown. I shall wear it with pride." At this she bowed her head at him before doing a little curtsey in his direction. Yes, they would be the ideal King and Queen of Confusion. And they would be ruling over...well, all the other confused people. Hehe.

Oh, and Bontecue of course. Though, he would be allowed to rule along with them...though, they would be King and Queen of course so all he could be was...err...like...a distant Count or something? "Totally." Right then she remembered that she was supposed to be offended, and half-turned away from him with a small pout on her lips. An easily lost Prefect was NOT funny. Pfft.
__________________
I just wanted you to know that this is me trying

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #12 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
The best way to explain the current situation was probably 'bullseye'! At least that was what was going through Nancy's mind as Aiden seemed to indeed have some girl problems...or at least girls in general in his life. But normally girls automatically meant girl problems, especially if they occured in plural, as in girls. Hehe. "Oooh...our dear Aiden has girl-stories to tell, hmm?" She grinned at him a little mischievously with her eyebrows raised in obvious interest. "I want to know it ALL!" Duh! Of course.

Between a few giggles Nancy managed to clear her throat and put on an almost serious expression again. "Tsktsk, why would I refuse to wear that crown. I shall wear it with pride." At this she bowed her head at him before doing a little curtsey in his direction. Yes, they would be the ideal King and Queen of Confusion. And they would be ruling over...well, all the other confused people. Hehe.

Oh, and Bontecue of course. Though, he would be allowed to rule along with them...though, they would be King and Queen of course so all he could be was...err...like...a distant Count or something? "Totally." Right then she remembered that she was supposed to be offended, and half-turned away from him with a small pout on her lips. An easily lost Prefect was NOT funny. Pfft.
Aiden quickly had the odd inclination that Nancy could probably winkle anything out of anyone. But that most likely accounted, partly, for why she was sorted into the house that she was in. He found that many Slytherins had a way with words, though the prefect's ability was just a tad superior than her peers'. "You want to hear it all! You better pull up a seat, then," he joked, good-naturedly.

Gahh, where to begin? "Well, there's Trixie. And there's Ella. And there's Vanessa.... but that's a whole different story." Vanessa and he didn't actually like each other, although they made it seem like it. "But it's strange because they all seem to like me and this guy, Patrick." He shrugged, not even sure how he was caught in this undertow already; it all made him out to seem like he was some drama-magnet. Then again, maybe he was one right now. "We'll see how it plays out."

Although Aiden was still curious as to how Nancy's relationship, or perhaps lack of relationship, was going with the mysterious 'no-looking' guy, he refrained from inquiring. Last time the subject surfaced, Nancy got kinda distraught or something. And he wanted happy Nancy right now!

"Good! You better wear it with pride, because I hope you know I am not kidding about this.." His grin reappeared, stretching across his face. "One day I'll show up with these plastic crowns, and we'll be wearing them for the entire day as we direct first-years in the completely wrong direction." He motioned towards her prefect badge. "And along with that honorary title of Prefect, you may add your shining 'Queen of Confusion' crown to your heaping pile of accolades."
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #13 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default *makes timeline for her RPs* It's Aiden, Trixie and then Ella. ^^
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Yes, he was going to tell her! Squee! Gossip FTW! Hehe. Besides, gossip about somebody else was just awesome...shame they didn't have that Aparecium parchment anymore, she might have been tempted to owl them. "A seat?" Nancy raised her eyebrows at him in amused surprise before adding teasingly, "That bad?" With a wink she simply plopped down on the floor, resting her back against the wall.

Glancing up at him with her head slightly tilted to the side Nancy listened carefully with an amused smirk playing around her lips. Yes, that certainly was interesting. "Whoa, three girls at once?" She teased with a small chuckle and a mock scolding expression on her face. "Tsktsk, Aiden." Though...wait...there was a second guy in the mix? Lovely...that made the whole thing even more interesting. "Patrick, hmm?" Okay, what had she been doing all those past seven years? She didn't know any of those people he had just listed. "Why's Vanessa a different story?" Yes, she had caught that little detail. Hehe.

Nancy felt Aiden's eyes resting on her momentarily and raised her eyebrows questioningly in return. However it seemed that he did not want to ask anything after all so back to their awesomeness of being royals. Or something close to that anyhow. "Oh, I would be more than disappointed if you were." She mused with a rather challenging grin plastered across her face. "Awesome...I'll get the thrones." Okay, was it sad that she could totally picture them sitting on thrones with crowns on their heads, 'ruling' over some firsties?

Probably...yes.
__________________
I just wanted you to know that this is me trying

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Lislchen is offline  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:00 AM   #14 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Yes, he was going to tell her! Squee! Gossip FTW! Hehe. Besides, gossip about somebody else was just awesome...shame they didn't have that Aparecium parchment anymore, she might have been tempted to owl them. "A seat?" Nancy raised her eyebrows at him in amused surprise before adding teasingly, "That bad?" With a wink she simply plopped down on the floor, resting her back against the wall.

Glancing up at him with her head slightly tilted to the side Nancy listened carefully with an amused smirk playing around her lips. Yes, that certainly was interesting. "Whoa, three girls at once?" She teased with a small chuckle and a mock scolding expression on her face. "Tsktsk, Aiden." Though...wait...there was a second guy in the mix? Lovely...that made the whole thing even more interesting. "Patrick, hmm?" Okay, what had she been doing all those past seven years? She didn't know any of those people he had just listed. "Why's Vanessa a different story?" Yes, she had caught that little detail. Hehe.

Nancy felt Aiden's eyes resting on her momentarily and raised her eyebrows questioningly in return. However it seemed that he did not want to ask anything after all so back to their awesomeness of being royals. Or something close to that anyhow. "Oh, I would be more than disappointed if you were." She mused with a rather challenging grin plastered across her face. "Awesome...I'll get the thrones." Okay, was it sad that she could totally picture them sitting on thrones with crowns on their heads, 'ruling' over some firsties?

Probably...yes.
"Prefect Queen of Confusion Nancy Hudonson, please wipe that smirk off your face," Aiden said, although the traces of a smirk were present on his face as well. All the drama he was attempting to explain probably sounded so ridiculous right now, and if the roles were reversed, Aiden would have, no doubt, been - at the least - smirking by now. "Yes, three girls, but I only.." His eyes flashed to hers, and he decided to just go on to answering her question. Or sort of answering it. "Can I take a rain check on that one?" He overdramatically placed his hand over his heart. "I'll promise to answer that later."

Oh, so she noticed that something else was on his mind. Curiosity killed the cat, but he was going to ask her. Casually, of course. In case the Slytherin still wasn't up to talking about it. "So, I'm not going to let you just sit there with your head on your shoulders while you allow me to do all the work of talking up a storm." He folded his arms over his chest. "Now, even though we're not supposed to be looking.. what's the news with the infamous 'no-looking' boy."

He smirked once again when she brought up the thrones. "Oh, and make sure they're gold. They have to match the crowns, of course."
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #15 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Instead of obeying the King's orders however Nancy started to giggle, giggle until there were actually tears in her eyes, giggle until her tummy hurt. "I...I'm sorry, King Aiden." She managed to get out between a few giggles. "It's just that...sorry." At this she covered her mouth with both of her hands to keep the giggles from escaping her mouth...not that she was too successful with that. "Sorry." She gave Aiden a genuine apologetic look, glancing up at him.

Clearing her throat a couple of times Nancy finally managed to get a grip of herself...or something close to that anyhow. "Sorry..." She repeated once again before patting the place next to her on the floor. "Depends...when is later? Soon?" Then, shaking her head a little teasingly the 17 year old smirked up at the boy expectantly and added, Aiden...what have you gotten yourself into, hmm?" Not that she was the one to talk...

...and unfortunately Aiden seemed to think exactly that too. Crap! Nancy quickly averted her eyes to her fingers which were suddenly reeeeally interesting. Totally. "Uhm...well, I can't tell really." At this she locked eyes with the Gryffindor for a moment before glancing back down at her fingers. "I've been...avoiding him to be honest...though, I guess I have to decide soon..." All that probably didn't make too much sense in Aiden's ears but whatever.

Though...if they were King and Queen, why did they have to worry about stuff like that anyhow? Hehe.
__________________
I just wanted you to know that this is me trying

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}

Last edited by Lislchen; 05-15-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Lislchen is offline  
Old 05-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #16 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Instead of obeying the King's orders however Nancy started to giggle, giggle until there were actually tears in her eyes, giggle until her tummy hurt. "I...I'm sorry, King Aiden." She managed to get out between a few giggles. "It's just that...sorry." At this she covered her mouth with both of her hands to keep the giggles from escaping her mouth...not that she was too successful with that. "Sorry." She gave Aiden a genuine apologetic look, glancing up at him.

Clearing her throat a couple of times Nancy finally managed to get a grip of herself...or something close to that anyhow. "Sorry..." She repeated once again before patting the place next to her on the floor. "Depends...when is later? Soon?" Then, shaking her head a little teasingly the 17 year old smirked up at the boy expectantly and added, Aiden...what have you gotten yourself into, hmm?" Not that she was the one to talk...

...and unfortunately Aiden seemed to think exactly that too. Crap! Nancy quickly averted her eyes to her fingers which were suddenly reeeeally interesting. Totally. "Uhm...well, I can't tell really." At this she locked eyes with the Gryffindor for a moment before glancing back down at her fingers. "I've been...avoiding him to be honest...though, I guess I have to decide soon..." All that probably didn't make too much sense in Aiden's ears but whatever.

Though...if they were King and Queen, why did they have to worry about stuff like that anyhow? Hehe.
Aiden looked to his friend, confusion washing over his features. "It's just that.. what?" His mouth turned up in a grin. Was she just laughing at the ridiculous love qualms he was getting himself wrapped up in? Hmm. He wasn't sure, but if there was anything good that came out of the whole love pentagon it would be that it all gave Nuncy Hudonson a good laugh.

He took a few strides over to where she was seated against the wall, and he slid down until he was sitting on the ground, knees bent in the air. "Later is..." Aiden wasn't completely sure either, but Vanessa and his 'relationship' wouldn't last long. "Soon. It's soon, yes." What did he get himself into, she asked? Too much. Far too much. The worst of it all was that, the more he thought about everything, the less he wanted to date any of the girls mixed up in it all. Ehh..

Aha. Sudden interest in one's fingers equals that someone must be hiding something. He watched Nancy beside him, even if she only met his eyes once. "Decide what?" He waited for an answer, and soon threw in a tad bit of humor in an attempt to make her feel slightly more at ease about the subject. "You can tell me, Queeny. Have some confidence in your oh-so-dashing king." Grin.
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Firecrab
 
quidditch_captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: HufflepuffCommonroom
Posts: 898

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nymphy Smith
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Herod Puffuffllo
Magical Games & Sports
Default

Once again, Nympy came to draw this famous staute. He was a pretty good drawer, but this one was very challenging. His goals was too draw it once without messingup or starting over. He sat and began to work
__________________
quidditch_captain is offline  
Old 05-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
Bicorn
 
HaRoHeGiNeLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: EST
Posts: 16,566

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Default
Satisfied Neon

Ellie walked by a statue. A statue of a witch. With a humpback. Nice. She'd heard of this statue....

But anyway. She shook her head to clear it. She needed to find someone. Cela, preferably... But not necessarily. Just someone that could help her..
HaRoHeGiNeLu is offline  
Old 06-01-2010, 03:01 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Puffskein
 
XxSkaterJonasxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,899

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Leahy
Graduated
Default
NinjasRule!|I♥Gissel| LEARCE♥ImissyouLOVEEE♥

Skipping around Katy somehow ended up at her favorite place in the whole school... The Humpback Witch statue. "Lalalalalalalalalalalala" She sang as she skipped around some more looking for someone to talk to.
__________________
Went outside and saw the moon
And it made me think of you
And the rain it came, and came
There you were inside my brain
XxSkaterJonasxX is offline  
Old 06-05-2010, 03:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
Syd


MO
Erkling
 
Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *twirls* [GMT-7]
Posts: 20,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Default Whit! <3
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

This...was a weird statue. Why would someone put such an odd statue at the entrance to a tunnel that led to a candy store? Maybe so most people didn't spend too much time around the statue? Hmm. Whatever the reason was, it was still weird.

And Kel wished the tunnel still worked.

But, well, at least it was interesting to look at. Kel frowned slightly as he walked around the statue, then laughed to himself. He really needed a hobby.
__________________

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion
Syd is offline  
Old 06-30-2010, 01:58 AM   #21 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Carter was amazed at how the walk down from the Gryffindor tower was dramatically different with sore ribs. But he was persistent. He arrived at the third floor nearly out of breath. He slumped over a nearby statue while breathing heavily.

Yeah. That was the last time he'd fall off his broom.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 06-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Billywig
 
Kaytone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa (GMT -6)
Posts: 3,555

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isabella Rose
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Carter was amazed at how the walk down from the Gryffindor tower was dramatically different with sore ribs. But he was persistent. He arrived at the third floor nearly out of breath. He slumped over a nearby statue while breathing heavily.

Yeah. That was the last time he'd fall off his broom.
As Kay walked around she spotted Carter. He didn't look to good and where was Marie? She thought about helping him and then wonder if he would want help from her.

"Carter are you ok?" She asked thinking she couldn't just not help him. Looking around she didn't want anyone who knew Rex to she her. She didn't need another fight or get grounded again because of him.

"Sorry, but you don't look to good." She said holding her hand out to help him.
__________________
Kaytone is offline  
Old 06-30-2010, 02:27 AM   #23 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytone View Post
As Kay walked around she spotted Carter. He didn't look to good and where was Marie? She thought about helping him and then wonder if he would want help from her.

"Carter are you ok?" She asked thinking she couldn't just not help him. Looking around she didn't want anyone who knew Rex to she her. She didn't need another fight or get grounded again because of him.

"Sorry, but you don't look to good." She said holding her hand out to help him.
"Y...Yeah..." Carter said. He turned around and took Kay's hand. And then he sank to the floor. Ehh... he'd just stay there for awhile. It was fine. Lunch would still be there when he got there. Besides, he left his dormitory early just in case something like this happened. Yup, he was prepared.

"Yeah. I don't really so hot. Magic doesn't work as instantly as I thought it would." he said from his spot on the floor. But he did feel much better sitting on the ground.

"I never had the chance to thank you, you know, for the other day." he said.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 06-30-2010, 02:33 AM   #24 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Billywig
 
Kaytone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa (GMT -6)
Posts: 3,555

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isabella Rose
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
"Y...Yeah..." Carter said. He turned around and took Kay's hand. And then he sank to the floor. Ehh... he'd just stay there for awhile. It was fine. Lunch would still be there when he got there. Besides, he left his dormitory early just in case something like this happened. Yup, he was prepared.

"Yeah. I don't really so hot. Magic doesn't work as instantly as I thought it would." he said from his spot on the floor. But he did feel much better sitting on the ground.

"I never had the chance to thank you, you know, for the other day." he said.
Waving him off, she sat down by him. "You don't own me any thanks. I would have done it for anyone." Kay said watching him closely. Maybe she should take him back to the Hospital wing. they were right there.

Magic? Oh the healing! "While sometimes it takes a little time, or the pain is just the left over. You know fake pain. Lot of people feel it as the magic does the work." She said thinking way to much. He wouldn't know any of that.

"Soooo....where were you going?" She asked "I can help you get there."
__________________
Kaytone is offline  
Old 06-30-2010, 02:52 AM   #25 (permalink)


DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Misa Couture
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nicolas Couture
Cranville Quincey's Magical Junk Shop
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytone View Post
Waving him off, she sat down by him. "You don't own me any thanks. I would have done it for anyone." Kay said watching him closely. Maybe she should take him back to the Hospital wing. they were right there.

Magic? Oh the healing! "While sometimes it takes a little time, or the pain is just the left over. You know fake pain. Lot of people feel it as the magic does the work." She said thinking way to much. He wouldn't know any of that.

"Soooo....where were you going?" She asked "I can help you get there."
"I was heading down to the Great Hall. But it's fine. The food will still be there when I get down there." Carter said. Plus he'd given himself nearly two hours to get down there. He could afford to take a little break.

He shrugged. "Well, I guess it's at least better than the last time I cracked my ribs." he said. "I played football a lot growing up... Which was a bit of an understatement. Growing up pretty much all he did was play football. "Even with doctors as parents it took a long time to get better."
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208