sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 261 users online including...
eaupreyraph , hermionesclone , iroglinmake , GoXBet , natethegreat , DuckyLinJi , astrocat , sweetpinkpixie

10 members
251 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 25: May - July 2010


Term 25: May - July 2010 Term Twenty-five: The Past, The Future (Sept 2071 - June 2072)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)


Forest Troll
 
momentai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: oh, canada...
Posts: 27,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
Default Hufflepuff Quidditch PARTY!
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

In a short amount of time, the Hufflepuff room became strewn with decorations yellow and black in colour, as well as some balloons cover the floor. Tables are set up and lined with a large variety of food and drinks. A radio is set up, playing all the latest hits.

Awaiting the arrival of the students, Mr. Masterson is seated in a rather comfy chair with a (still) badger-costumed Jadyn in his lap. She wiggling in excitement at the thought of a PARTY!
__________________
Guess who just got back today. Them wild-eyed boys that had been away.
Haven't changed that much to say. But man, I still think them cats are crazy.
They were askin' if you were around. How you was, where you could be found....

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)
momentai is offline  
Old 07-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristopher Belrose
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default Because someone had to come? lol
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Yeeey. They'd won. That was totally awesome. Still with her puff inspired war paint on Brody danced into the common room. Yeeey. But Oh. There was only one person here. They're head of year...and his little girl who was dressed like a badger. Wheree WASS everyoneee? They had to celebrate like cause they were champions. Wooot. Go Hufflepuff.

"Haaiii Sirrrrr." Brody beamed, as she skipped, like any 16 year old does, over to him, with a big smile on her face. "We diiidd it." Then she beamed at his little girl. "She looks so cute."
__________________
It's the end of the show. Of the historemix. We switched up the flow. And we changed the prefix

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
RachieRu is offline  
Old 07-17-2010, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,786

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Arya was still sporting her yellow tank and shorts when she arrived back into the common room, skipping of course, curls and yellow ribbons bouncing with each step. Grinning as she glanced around at all the puurty decorations, she grinned at her HoH and his little badger child. "Hey Mr. Masterson! Hey Jadyen, I LIKE the outfit." The child was just too cute.

"Haiii Brody!" She said cheerfully as she skipped over to the food table. All the team spirit made this little badge hungry. Bobbing her head to the music, she began to pill food on her plate.
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 07-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
MeredithRodneyMckay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Divoland
Posts: 15,583

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Default *follows behind Brody* :whistle:
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Ohhh this was so exciting! Like really, really, really, REALLY exciting.

Sarah had bolted across the grounds from the stands, only slowing down when she got inside the castle. The trip from the main doors down to the kitchen had taken her twice as long, but she was careful to only skip in the hallways and not run. Running was bad. Yup.

With Brody just ahead of her, Sarah climbed into the common room and clapped her hands. BALLOONS!!!! "Mr Masterson the place looks... and sounds... great!" She addressed the Head of House, who was sat with his ever so cute daughter in a nearby chair. Was that lovely music coming from a radio she could hear? Why yes, yes it was. Also - can you say hyper?

And then she spotted the costume. "Awwww, Jaydn, you're a cute ickle badger!" The girl was just too adorable for words.

Now - WHERE THE HECK WERE THE PLAYERS? Miranda needed a ginormous hug.
__________________
MeredithRodneyMckay is offline  
Old 07-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,291

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
In a short amount of time, the Hufflepuff room became strewn with decorations yellow and black in colour, as well as some balloons cover the floor. Tables are set up and lined with a large variety of food and drinks. A radio is set up, playing all the latest hits.

Awaiting the arrival of the students, Mr. Masterson is seated in a rather comfy chair with a (still) badger-costumed Jadyn in his lap. She wiggling in excitement at the thought of a PARTY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaRachieee View Post
Yeeey. They'd won. That was totally awesome. Still with her puff inspired war paint on Brody danced into the common room. Yeeey. But Oh. There was only one person here. They're head of year...and his little girl who was dressed like a badger. Wheree WASS everyoneee? They had to celebrate like cause they were champions. Wooot. Go Hufflepuff.

"Haaiii Sirrrrr." Brody beamed, as she skipped, like any 16 year old does, over to him, with a big smile on her face. "We diiidd it." Then she beamed at his little girl. "She looks so cute."
YAY!

They had won the match. Even though he was sick today, and couldn't play, he had been happy to win. He would need to tackle Miranda when he saw her.

He headed over to Masterson and saw his daughter on his lap.

"Aww. She's so adorable, sir." He loved kids so much. They were so cute, and his little sister was amazing.

"We won!" he added to Brody as he saw her. "Isn't that amazing? We get the Quidditch Cup before I Graduate. Nice war paint, by the way. It suits you." His girlfriend was so cute.

w00t! w00t!

And ZOMG! Sarah!!

"We won!!" He was tempted to hug both girls, but decided not to.
__________________

Last edited by WhittyBitty; 07-17-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Adding in Sarah
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 07-18-2010, 03:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Billywig
 
Kaytone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa (GMT -6)
Posts: 3,555

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isabella Rose
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
In a short amount of time, the Hufflepuff room became strewn with decorations yellow and black in colour, as well as some balloons cover the floor. Tables are set up and lined with a large variety of food and drinks. A radio is set up, playing all the latest hits.

Awaiting the arrival of the students, Mr. Masterson is seated in a rather comfy chair with a (still) badger-costumed Jadyn in his lap. She wiggling in excitement at the thought of a PARTY!
Kay ran into the room and stopped. "Wow! this is great." She said kicking some of the balloon on the floor. "HI Mr. Masterson. Did you see all of the match? Wasn't it Great!" She said being very hyper from all the chocolate she had eaten. "Hi, Jadyn. Did you like the game? I like your outfit." She said smiling at the little girl. so cute. "I think I need a butterbeer. But whatever you put out would be great." She said thinking maybe not for the butterbeer?
__________________
Kaytone is offline  
Old 07-18-2010, 04:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Lockhartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Eyrie
Posts: 14,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

He wanted a shower. And certainly, after such a game with the sun and the heat, he needed one.

Sooo, Treyen was allowed to be late, wasn't he? Yes! He was. Especially when the reason behind the lateness was showering, and making a very clean appearance in the Common Room.

All that was left from the match was, of course, the Snitch, the trophy, which he carried along with him, and the glitterrrrr from Glitter!Girl. Sigh. His hair was now sparkle sparkle sparkle sparkle everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaRachieee View Post
Yeeey. They'd won. That was totally awesome. Still with her puff inspired war paint on Brody danced into the common room. Yeeey. But Oh. There was only one person here. They're head of year...and his little girl who was dressed like a badger. Wheree WASS everyoneee? They had to celebrate like cause they were champions. Wooot. Go Hufflepuff.

"Haaiii Sirrrrr." Brody beamed, as she skipped, like any 16 year old does, over to him, with a big smile on her face. "We diiidd it." Then she beamed at his little girl. "She looks so cute."
Never mind the Head of House sitting there with the baby bagder, Treyen walked right towards Brody. Hehe, that was no baby badger, it was Mr. Masterson's daughter! Awesome costume, by the way.

"Brody! Hufflepuff won! And...oooh, look! Here's the Snitch!" he said, waving the golden thing in his left hand. "Oh! And this is the trophy, of course" he said, gesturing with his face at the heavy trophy he was hugging, which will be soon placed on the table.

"Were you in the Stands? Did you watch the game? The girl with the glitter is not here, is she? I can't get the glitter out of my hair" he said, slightly saddened by that fact.
Lockhartian is offline  
Old 07-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristopher Belrose
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Default Alll our puffs :D
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Brody was excitteed. Cause that had won. And that totally meant that they were awesome. She'd have to give Miranda big big hug when she came up later, because Miranda was the most totally awesome badger right now. She loved her. hehe.
"Heey Arya." Brody beamed at the little badger, who looked totally cute. They were all totally cute, because Badgers were always really cute, because they had that instinct no?
"Of course it suits me Tor...everything does." Brody giggled, with a big smile. War paint was definetly a big advantage though. Because she was amazing, like that.

Ooooh. Little Treyson was here. Her little badger. "Hey Treyson! I know you ddidd!" Brody giggled, as she ruffled his hair, knowing he didn't like that. Hehe. But he liked her, so...he'd appreciate. "Well done sweetie....I'd hug you if you didn't have your handsful..." She smiled, looking at the trophy. "Is it heavy?"
__________________
It's the end of the show. Of the historemix. We switched up the flow. And we changed the prefix

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
RachieRu is offline  
Old 07-18-2010, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,291

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaRachieee View Post
Brody was excitteed. Cause that had won. And that totally meant that they were awesome. She'd have to give Miranda big big hug when she came up later, because Miranda was the most totally awesome badger right now. She loved her. hehe.
"Heey Arya." Brody beamed at the little badger, who looked totally cute. They were all totally cute, because Badgers were always really cute, because they had that instinct no?
"Of course it suits me Tor...everything does." Brody giggled, with a big smile. War paint was definetly a big advantage though. Because she was amazing, like that.

Ooooh. Little Treyson was here. Her little badger. "Hey Treyson! I know you ddidd!" Brody giggled, as she ruffled his hair, knowing he didn't like that. Hehe. But he liked her, so...he'd appreciate. "Well done sweetie....I'd hug you if you didn't have your handsful..." She smiled, looking at the trophy. "Is it heavy?"
He rolled his eyes at her. "Everything suits you? Since when?" He smiled, and grabbed a plate, starting to pile some food on it. He was hungry, and he wanted to eat some good food. Winning had made him hungry.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 07-18-2010, 11:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Luna Laufghudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya 'Fiera' Saylen
Graduated
x5
Default Everyone? :D
♪ Golden Badger ♥ clawdia & taylour ♥ Huffie Cappytain ♫

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Miranda had slowly returned to the castle and stopped by the Prefect's Bathroom. Her body was aching, but not as much as the first time she had been Keeper. This time, she knew what to work on - Keeping required completely different muscles. Heh.

The bath had done her good, and now she was making her way down to her commonroom, woolen robes in hand and a fresh, more summery set of clothes on her.

Pushing the commonroom door open, she was greeted with the jovial badgers and the awesome party that was going on.
She took a deep breath, broad smile already in place and looked around. Torin and Treyen were already here, aswell as Kaytone. And Sarah and Brody!

She was about to head over to them all when she saw Masterson sitting down with the cutest baby badger ever. That must be Jadyn. Haha. Leaving her Quidditch robes over a chair, Miranda walked over to her Head of House and smiled. "Hello, sir." And then looking at Jadyn, "I say, I think we have found our mascot!" Adorableness. "You look dashing, Jadyn!" And then back to Masterson, she shrugged.

Oh, who was she kidding. Commence LOUD cheering;
"We WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
Luna Laufghudd is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #11 (permalink)


Forest Troll
 
momentai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: oh, canada...
Posts: 27,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
Default
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Constantine chuckled while Jadyn continued with her "WEEEEE" at the sight of all the people. "Thank you, guys," Masterson nodded in response to the kiddos comments on his daughter. "She seems to enjoy being a badger for a day," he laughed, holding his daughter CLOSE. Jadyn giggled.
__________________
Guess who just got back today. Them wild-eyed boys that had been away.
Haven't changed that much to say. But man, I still think them cats are crazy.
They were askin' if you were around. How you was, where you could be found....

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)
momentai is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod



MO & DMLE
Sphinx
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 48,624

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Sixth Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Hearing some commotion in the common room, a red-eyed Jakers stepped into the room from the passage to the boys dorm. Yeah, he'd been crying. There was family stuff and alot of hard decisions he'd had to make, so the boy had ended up missing the game whilst he tried to chill. He still wasn't all the way better; seeing Treyen with the snitch and the quidditch cup made him want to burst into tears.

But he was cool... he was.

Stepping further into the room, Jake tried to keep a smile on his face... and... yeah.

Avoided anyone.
__________________

it's no big surprise you turned out this way _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ __.

when they closed their eyes and prayed you would change
Felixir is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle
 
hpluvr037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: EST (GMT -5)
Posts: 10,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Hufflepuff
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Hearing some commotion in the common room, a red-eyed Jakers stepped into the room from the passage to the boys dorm. Yeah, he'd been crying. There was family stuff and alot of hard decisions he'd had to make, so the boy had ended up missing the game whilst he tried to chill. He still wasn't all the way better; seeing Treyen with the snitch and the quidditch cup made him want to burst into tears.

But he was cool... he was.

Stepping further into the room, Jake tried to keep a smile on his face... and... yeah.

Avoided anyone.
PAAAARTY! Yeah! They had won! And what a match it had been, too. Hufflepuff dominated Slytherin in his opinion. Keefer was just about to go see if there was any food when he spotted Jake, a fifth year, looking forlorn. He looked over at him, unsuccessfully trying to catch his eye. Huh. Maybe he ate a Cockroach Cluster and didn't realize until too late. But still, this was a party and a Cockroach Cluster wouldn't keep him from joining in. Maybe I'll go say hi. Try to cheer him up or something.

He walked toward Jake nervously. They hadn't really talked before, and he was two years below Jake. "Uh.. Hi Jake. Some party, huh?"
__________________

Thanks, Kitakins <3
hpluvr037 is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod



MO & DMLE
Sphinx
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 48,624

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Sixth Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
PAAAARTY! Yeah! They had won! And what a match it had been, too. Hufflepuff dominated Slytherin in his opinion. Keefer was just about to go see if there was any food when he spotted Jake, a fifth year, looking forlorn. He looked over at him, unsuccessfully trying to catch his eye. Huh. Maybe he ate a Cockroach Cluster and didn't realize until too late. But still, this was a party and a Cockroach Cluster wouldn't keep him from joining in. Maybe I'll go say hi. Try to cheer him up or something.

He walked toward Jake nervously. They hadn't really talked before, and he was two years below Jake. "Uh.. Hi Jake. Some party, huh?"
Just as Jake was starting to consider turning around and heading back to his dorm, the boy found himself confronted by some other kid. But, try as he might, Jake couldn't place who the boy was.

"... hey," he replied softly, finding himself almost unable to hear his own voice. So... yeah, he raised his voice a little. "Hey... yyyeah... it's... pppretty cool."

Hmm. Well, Jake knew he wasn't much of a socialite, and right now he didn't have a clue what to say. Not big on small talk, was Jake. "Was... err, wwwas it a g-g-good game?"

Maybe a question that might bum him out, but oh well.
__________________

it's no big surprise you turned out this way _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ __.

when they closed their eyes and prayed you would change
Felixir is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 04:42 AM   #15 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Lockhartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Eyrie
Posts: 14,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default treyson, rach? *stares wide-eyed*
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRaRachieee View Post
Ooooh. Little Treyson was here. Her little badger. "Hey Treyson! I know you ddidd!" Brody giggled, as she ruffled his hair, knowing he didn't like that. Hehe. But he liked her, so...he'd appreciate. "Well done sweetie....I'd hug you if you didn't have your handsful..." She smiled, looking at the trophy. "Is it heavy?"
Erm...what?! Treyson?! If this was a sort-of nickname she had for him, then things were cool, if not...well, she was pretty she could get away with it.

"But I'm not Treyson, I'm Treyen" just in case, because he didn't want her making that mistake again, unless, again, it was some sort of nickname, and if it was...she better tell him so.

His hands were full. Sigh. And now his face was full of glitter thanks to her messing with his hair. And Glitter!Girl was not around yet. This was not good. Oh! The trophy! "It isss! At least it's also pretty" and totally matched his hair, so, it didn't matter how heavy it was, it also didn't matter that there was a very, very, very little bump on the place that was dropped.

Speaking of the trophy, "I'll put in the table, though, just in case" just in case it falls again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Oh, who was she kidding. Commence LOUD cheering;
"We WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
As he was walking towards the nearest table, someone made him turn. Of course, the Captain!

Treyen eyed the trophy, and turned it around, so that the little bump will be harder to see. Though, in all fairness, that bump WAS very hard to notice, very, very hard. Because it was sooooo small, you see? No, you don't see.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Just as Jake was starting to consider turning around and heading back to his dorm, the boy found himself confronted by some other kid. But, try as he might, Jake couldn't place who the boy was.

"... hey," he replied softly, finding himself almost unable to hear his own voice. So... yeah, he raised his voice a little. "Hey... yyyeah... it's... pppretty cool."

Hmm. Well, Jake knew he wasn't much of a socialite, and right now he didn't have a clue what to say. Not big on small talk, was Jake. "Was... err, wwwas it a g-g-good game?"

Maybe a question that might bum him out, but oh well.
Oh my Gilderoy! Look who it is!

The trophy was already on the table, and the Snitch was safely put away again.

"Jake! The game was awesome! The snakes played amazing! And some girl broke her broom in half! And Simon...he..." had no idea what happened to Simon, since he left the Pitch with an unconscious first year Huffie lying there, "...well, he hit himself pretty hard, too" against the Stands, apparently.

"And, I guess you know we won! See? There's the trophy, but, of course, you've seen it before" because he knew Jake was also Seeker when his sister was Captain.

He was going to ask him why he wasn't in the Stands or why his eyes were red...but he felt curious about something else. Actually...someone else. The boy talking to Jake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
He walked toward Jake nervously. They hadn't really talked before, and he was two years below Jake. "Uh.. Hi Jake. Some party, huh?"
"Er, who are you? How come I've never seen you before? I'm Treyen, Treyen Lockhart" he said, offering a hand for the boy to shake, he seemed around his age or so, but Treyen must've missed him around the Common Room.
Lockhartian is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle
 
hpluvr037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: EST (GMT -5)
Posts: 10,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Hufflepuff
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Just as Jake was starting to consider turning around and heading back to his dorm, the boy found himself confronted by some other kid. But, try as he might, Jake couldn't place who the boy was.

"... hey," he replied softly, finding himself almost unable to hear his own voice. So... yeah, he raised his voice a little. "Hey... yyyeah... it's... pppretty cool."

Hmm. Well, Jake knew he wasn't much of a socialite, and right now he didn't have a clue what to say. Not big on small talk, was Jake. "Was... err, wwwas it a g-g-good game?"
"Oh yeah, it was a great game! Wait, were you not there? Why weren't--"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post
"Er, who are you? How come I've never seen you before? I'm Treyen, Treyen Lockhart" he said, offering a hand for the boy to shake, he seemed around his age or so, but Treyen must've missed him around the Common Room.
Keefer was interrupted by--Treyen?--introducing himself. But that was okay. He had the feeling that Jake felt like being left alone. "Hi! I'm Keefer Marius, third year. I like to hang out around the grounds a lot, so I don't spend huge amounts of time in the common room. Perhaps we've just missed each other?"
__________________

Thanks, Kitakins <3
hpluvr037 is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
imaginarynumb3rs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: (GMT -5)
Posts: 1,007

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fern Quimbley
Third Year
Default

Wesley felt...guilty.

She tried to hide it as she joined the crowd surrounding Mr. Masterson and his little girl. And she almost forgot it completely as she gasped in delight over the cute badger costume. "She's so adorable!" the 14-year-old cooed, stuffing her hands behind her back before she gave into the urge to pet the little thing.

But then Miranda yelled.

And Wesley's adoring face twisted into one of sadness and self-hate.

She felt guilty again.

Because, Nancy the Slytherin was really, really, really hurt. And she couldn't possibly have fun at the party when her stomach was clenched and turning and, and, and

not thirsty for butterbeer.
__________________
imaginarynumb3rs is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
Formerly: moonyroxs

Jobberknoll
 
Lindzers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ohio =D
Posts: 4,299

Ministry RPG Name:
Alice L. Sumner
Minister's Office
x6
Default
Baht-ley - The Sweetest - TEAM 947!

After a quick shower and cloths change Melanie slipped into the common room. A broad grin spread across her face at the sight of her housemates celebrating their victory. She had a bad sunburn, was sore and honestly... Melanie was exhausted. None of that really mattered, though. Hufflepuff had the Quidditch cup! It was all totally worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzinator View Post
In a short amount of time, the Hufflepuff room became strewn with decorations yellow and black in colour, as well as some balloons cover the floor. Tables are set up and lined with a large variety of food and drinks. A radio is set up, playing all the latest hits.

Awaiting the arrival of the students, Mr. Masterson is seated in a rather comfy chair with a (still) badger-costumed Jadyn in his lap. She wiggling in excitement at the thought of a PARTY!

The person she spotted was Mr. Materson, their head of house, with...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

A BADGER! Melanie beamed, her grin widening at the sight of the costumed little girl. "Aww! She's so cute! Her name's Jadyn... riiight?" she asked the groundskeeper curiously, still beaming at the little girl.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Miranda had slowly returned to the castle and stopped by the Prefect's Bathroom. Her body was aching, but not as much as the first time she had been Keeper. This time, she knew what to work on - Keeping required completely different muscles. Heh.

The bath had done her good, and now she was making her way down to her commonroom, woolen robes in hand and a fresh, more summery set of clothes on her.

Pushing the commonroom door open, she was greeted with the jovial badgers and the awesome party that was going on.
She took a deep breath, broad smile already in place and looked around. Torin and Treyen were already here, aswell as Kaytone. And Sarah and Brody!

She was about to head over to them all when she saw Masterson sitting down with the cutest baby badger ever. That must be Jadyn. Haha. Leaving her Quidditch robes over a chair, Miranda walked over to her Head of House and smiled. "Hello, sir." And then looking at Jadyn, "I say, I think we have found our mascot!" Adorableness. "You look dashing, Jadyn!" And then back to Masterson, she shrugged.

Oh, who was she kidding. Commence LOUD cheering;
"We WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

"YES! We did!"
she practically squealed in response, as she spotted Miranda shouting across the room. Melanie started toward her Captain, a bit of a bounce in her step. She was still slap happy because of the win and well... it showed. "Capt'n Miranda!" she sung in greeting, saluting the older girl. "You were brilliant out there!" True Story. "Thanks for being an amazing Captain this term." Melanie added cheerfully, reaching for a butterbeer.
__________________

Last edited by Lindzers; 07-19-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Lindzers is offline  
Old 07-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #19 (permalink)



DMAC & DMC
Manticore
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: whoville
Posts: 43,301

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lumi Kolzer
Third Year

Student Character:
Odaline Buchanan

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

x7 x5
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Lori had SKIIIIIPPPED behind Miranda in her friends attempt for her to GLITTERY the party! Heh! And with that thought in mind, she had lagged behind a bit, only to arrive a fewwwww minutes after the Captain.

And only to HEAR her loud cheering. Blimey, she had one heck of a gob on her, but she was allowed! Allowed forevermore, because she had led them to VICTORYYYY! Haha! WOOOOOO!

"Saaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Lori squealed, launching into full pelt run at the Prefect, her squeal ending as she landed hugging her friend, feet... off the floor, after a jump.


Glitter. Glitter. Glitter SPRINKLE!

-- Ooooh! Cute baby!
__________________

It's cool, I'm just teaching full time and doing a three year degree in one year.
I'll be back. Forever in need of a cheerleader though.
Stay safe, faves.
Shanners is offline  
Old 07-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #20 (permalink)


Forest Troll
 
momentai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: oh, canada...
Posts: 27,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
Default
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginarynumb3rs View Post
Wesley felt...guilty.

She tried to hide it as she joined the crowd surrounding Mr. Masterson and his little girl. And she almost forgot it completely as she gasped in delight over the cute badger costume. "She's so adorable!" the 14-year-old cooed, stuffing her hands behind her back before she gave into the urge to pet the little thing.
Masterson chuckled. "Thank you," he nodded as Jadyn beamed at the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindzers View Post

The person she spotted was Mr. Materson, their head of house, with...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

A BADGER! Melanie beamed, her grin widening at the sight of the costumed little girl. "Aww! She's so cute! Her name's Jadyn... riiight?" she asked the groundskeeper curiously, still beaming at the little girl.
He laughed a little more at the next student. "That's right, her name is Jadyn." Jadyn let out a loud "ME!" at the sound of her name before withdrawing to giggling.
__________________
Guess who just got back today. Them wild-eyed boys that had been away.
Haven't changed that much to say. But man, I still think them cats are crazy.
They were askin' if you were around. How you was, where you could be found....

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)
momentai is offline  
Old 07-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler Mod



MO & DMLE
Sphinx
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 48,624

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Sixth Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by A slightly over-excited Treyen XD
Oh my Gilderoy! Look who it is!

The trophy was already on the table, and the Snitch was safely put away again.

"Jake! The game was awesome! The snakes played amazing! And some girl broke her broom in half! And Simon...he..." had no idea what happened to Simon, since he left the Pitch with an unconscious first year Huffie lying there, "...well, he hit himself pretty hard, too" against the Stands, apparently.

"And, I guess you know we won! See? There's the trophy, but, of course, you've seen it before" because he knew Jake was also Seeker when his sister was Captain.

He was going to ask him why he wasn't in the Stands or why his eyes were red...but he felt curious about something else. Actually...someone else. The boy talking to Jake.
"Yeah..." Jake could only manage to get out before his mind was kind of assaulted in trying to put together everything Treyen had said in the right order... and failing.

Basically, Hufflepuff had won.

And Jake had MISSED it because he was being an emotional pansy. But still, he gave Treyen a genuine smile and clapped him on the shoulder. "Good jjob."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
"Oh yeah, it was a great game! Wait, were you not there? Why weren't--"
Stiffening slightly, Jake half turned away. "Nnno I wasn't... otherwwwise I'd have ppplayed," he pointed out, feeling another nasty surge of jealousy. Not wanting to be feeling that for long, Jake attempted to distract himself by looking at his head of house.

And distracted, he was.

"Sssir... you aaappear to be hhholding... a badger. With the ffface of a girl."

Confuuuuuuuuusing...
__________________

it's no big surprise you turned out this way _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ __.

when they closed their eyes and prayed you would change
Felixir is offline  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle
 
hpluvr037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: EST (GMT -5)
Posts: 10,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Hufflepuff
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Stiffening slightly, Jake half turned away. "Nnno I wasn't... otherwwwise I'd have ppplayed," he pointed out, feeling another nasty surge of jealousy. Not wanting to be feeling that for long, Jake attempted to distract himself by looking at his head of house.

And distracted, he was.

"Sssir... you aaappear to be hhholding... a badger. With the ffface of a girl."

Confuuuuuuuuusing...
Jake seemed to be having trouble forming his words. Either he drank a bad potion, was cursed, had a bad cold, or was distracted by something else. And it didn't take much guessing to figure out what that something else was. The Head of House was holding a badger!girl in his arms. That would be quite the distraction, he decided.

"Yeah, that's just a little girl in a badger suit. Stranger things have happened at the this school, but it is pretty cool. Well, see you around!"

He wasn't taking any chances about that cold with finals starting up.
__________________

Thanks, Kitakins <3
hpluvr037 is offline  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
MeredithRodneyMckay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Divoland
Posts: 15,583

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Default Miranda, Torin, Wesley & Lorriiiii <33333
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

TREYEN HAD ARRIVED! Ahhhhh, with the trophy!

Sarah resisted the urge to go and hug him tight, as she reasoned that in her eagerness, he and the glittery shiny loveliness might get squashed. Instead she gave him a big grin and wave, followed by a double thumbs up. Yeah a DOUBLE one was warranted.

And Torin! Her fellow Prefect was there, screaming that they'd won, and making Sarah bounce on the spot even more. She felt like a hyperactive puppy. "WE DIDDDDDDDD, TORIN, WE WONNNNN!" He wasn't going to hug her, but she sure as heck was going to hug him. Launching herself forward, she gave her friend a bear hug and huge grin, before turning her attentions to the rest of the incoming players.

"Mirandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Oh yeah, the Captain was not going to get away without a bear hug of her own. Springing forward, Sarah enveloped her head in a close grip and kissed the top of it. "You. Were. ALL. Brilliant! I love you. Seriously, I do. I'm so proud of you. You have a shiny trophy Mirandaaaa!" And THAT was cool beyond belief.

EEP!

Lori was running full pelt at her, shouting her name. Sarah's eyes grew wide at the sight, and she tried to prepare herself for the impact. It was a good job she was leaning against one of the sofa's or she would have been knocked backwards onto the floor. "Ooooffffff. LORIIIIIIIII!!!! YAY! Hun? Urrrr.... breath please?" The air was being strangled out of her, and Sarah had to prize her friend's arms from around her neck. And finally she managed it. Taking a couple of deep breathes, she launched into her own squealing. "OMG...You were soooo great! Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you and your beater bat, lovely!" Nervous giggle.

Holding onto Lori's hands, Sarah looked over to the side and spotted a rather forlorn looking Wesley. Frowning in confusion - her friend was usually so happy at these parties, drinking her butterbeer, but there wasn't a glass in sight - Sarah tugged at Lori and pointed over to their friend. "Something's wrong with Wes. Come on, we're finding out what it is." Her mood had gotten less enthusiastic now, and more concerned.

Striding over, dragging poor Lorilou behind her, Sarah stopped in front of Wesley and leant forward to give her a hug. "Wes, sweetie, what's wrong? You look so upset." Of course from where Sarah had been in the stand, she hadn't seen Nancy collapse at the end. Mainly because she'd been talking and getting excited with Brody. So the cause of her little friend's distress was a complete mystery to her. But it was sure to bring her down too, when she found out. After all - Nancy was her friend as well, and a fellow Prefect.
__________________
MeredithRodneyMckay is offline  
Old 07-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,746

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Simon walked into the room, he was still in a bit of a daze, he went and sat down and waited for someone to talk too him, he was excited that they had won but he was still feel the effect of being forced into the stands, he smiled as he saw that Treyen having some fun, maybe later he would talk to Treyen.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 07-21-2010, 04:20 AM   #25 (permalink)

Kappa
 
Lockhartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Eyrie
Posts: 14,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMcKay View Post
TREYEN HAD ARRIVED! Ahhhhh, with the trophy!

Sarah resisted the urge to go and hug him tight, as she reasoned that in her eagerness, he and the glittery shiny loveliness might get squashed. Instead she gave him a big grin and wave, followed by a double thumbs up. Yeah a DOUBLE one was warranted.
Er, yeah, Treyen smiled at Prefect!Girl whose name escaped him, because he's really never spoken to her, except when she talks to the whole Common Room, and that's not really talking...those are Announcements...there's a difference.

But, she seemed nice, and she was happy they'd won, so...smilie face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
Keefer was interrupted by--Treyen?--introducing himself. But that was okay. He had the feeling that Jake felt like being left alone. "Hi! I'm Keefer Marius, third year. I like to hang out around the grounds a lot, so I don't spend huge amounts of time in the common room. Perhaps we've just missed each other?"
Well, that was quite obvious, but, Treyen wasn't the one spending too much time in the Common Room either...he was...the one in the Library, so, yeah, no wonder he didn't catch this guy around.

The grounds.

Yes, only on his way to Quidditch was when he spent some time in there.

He should do it more often.

And when he was going to say something else, Keefer left, probably thanks to Jake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
"Yeah..." Jake could only manage to get out before his mind was kind of assaulted in trying to put together everything Treyen had said in the right order... and failing.

Basically, Hufflepuff had won.

And Jake had MISSED it because he was being an emotional pansy. But still, he gave Treyen a genuine smile and clapped him on the shoulder. "Good jjob."
His head was now tilted to one side. Surely Jake had won many times the Cup and another one in his background was an ordinary thing. But the trophy was shiiiiiiny!

"Thanks, but...it isn't a job, you know, this is only for fun, and...man! that Snitch is real fast! I don't know how you can do this all the time...I prefer Keeper.." yeah! he did!

But his attention was drawn away from Jake as soon as...

Quote:
Originally Posted by midget ♥ View Post
Lori had SKIIIIIPPPED behind Miranda in her friends attempt for her to GLITTERY the party! Heh! And with that thought in mind, she had lagged behind a bit, only to arrive a fewwwww minutes after the Captain.
...Glitter!Girl appeared in the Common Room!

Aha! Now, he was up to do the whole 'complaining about the glitter' thing, but perhaps he'll leave that to later...because someone else make an appearance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Simon walked into the room, he was still in a bit of a daze, he went and sat down and waited for someone to talk too him, he was excited that they had won but he was still feel the effect of being forced into the stands, he smiled as he saw that Treyen having some fun, maybe later he would talk to Treyen.
..."Simon!" the boy exclaimed, taking a couple steps towards Simon's seat but he was still at hearing distance from Jake (just in case the Seeker wanted to cry or complain about something)...hey! Jake's eyes were red...perhaps he'd been crying? Yeah, Treyen thought it most likely.

"Simon, how do you feel? Are you alright? Did you see the nurse? Are you okay?" question after question, Treyen was slightly concerned, because Simon had quite a hard time hitting the Stands to the ground.
Lockhartian is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208