sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 241 users online including...
Fireheart , hermionesclone , EdwardOrila , GabrielDub , Samia , GoXBet

7 members
234 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 25: May - July 2010


Term 25: May - July 2010 Term Twenty-five: The Past, The Future (Sept 2071 - June 2072)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)


Forest Troll
 
momentai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: oh, canada...
Posts: 27,675

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
Default Corridor to Grounds
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

This corridor is a simple, airy hallway with openings to allow in as much sunshine as possible and fresh air. It is an excellent transition from the school to the grounds as it exits out into The Courtyard.
__________________
Guess who just got back today. Them wild-eyed boys that had been away.
Haven't changed that much to say. But man, I still think them cats are crazy.
They were askin' if you were around. How you was, where you could be found....

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)
momentai is offline  
Old 05-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder
 
Davvy_Wavvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 13,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Default
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Rhea walked lazily from the castle. She realized that she was just about one of the first ones up this early and had sneaked down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast before making her way down. She hadn't been to the lake since being back, well, it really had just been a day, so that wasn't too bad. She definitely missed Hogwarts. Yeah she had a good summer and got to see all her friends and family again, but over the years Hogwarts had started feeling more like home than her actual home.

She breathed in the crisp, fresh morning air. This was most certainly one of her most favourite time of the day. Early morning and dusk. She ran her hand down the banister as she continued to walk towards the courtyard. Her hands were tucked into her jeans and her scarf wrapped neatly around her neck warming her against the cool September morning breeze. Her dark brown pony tail swished behind her gently as she walked. Mmmm yes.Early morning Hogwarts
__________________

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...
Davvy_Wavvy is offline  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

What a way to celebrate your birthday. Have your kitten sick...with a serious tummy ache. Sigh. Annie knew Professor Lawson wasn't going to be pleased with that. But Annie needed her help, badly.

Walking, well...almost running all the way to the ground floor, she took her way towards Professor Lawson's Hut. Hopefully, she'd be of better help and cure the kitten soon.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
stan lanevski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 6,554

Default
{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

ZOMG!!! It was Annie's birthday and Drew couldn't find his girlfriend anywhere!!!

Grahhh! Where could she beeee? It was amazingly nice out there was no way she was in the castle! There was just no way....

He walked through the corridore planning to head out to the grounds to look for her. That was until he saw her. He smiled wide but then she didn't look happy, he titled his head to the side slightly looking at her. What was so wrong that was making his Annie saaaad!

He walked up behind her laying a gental hand on her back. "What's with the long face?" He asked softly.
__________________
stan lanevski is offline  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Ramora
 
Poisonedbyyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GMT -5
Posts: 5,636

Ministry RPG Name:
Laura Miller
Environmental Protection
Default
Pet, Nuzzle, Bite. Mherrfph. | Paris, Roma, Home Again | Possible Lovegood

Autumn was a lovely season, it really was. Abby loved it. There were people, like her mother, who didn't like autumn. She would argue that it was the saddest time of year. The leaves were falling off the trees and everything is dying. It came with almost a sense of loneliness, no? But Abby heartily disagreed. It was peaceful. Not as if the trees were dying, but instead going into a well deserved sleep. Now that sounded lovely.

The air was fresh. More than fresh, and not at all too warm or chilly. There were a couple of others making their way through the corridor and Abby nodded to each in a friendly manner as she passed by. Maybe it was the way that the breeze nipped only slightly at her skin or how small wisps of her light auburn hair caught the sunshine that filtered into the corridor, but Abby felt a smile tug at her lips. She was headed to the courtyard, obviously. Perhaps there would be people there. Which was good because she only knew a handful of fellow students thus far.
__________________
Poisonedbyyou is offline  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Annie turned around, and saw Drew. "Gosh, where have you been? I've been looking for you all day...I thought you were outside...and..." She was out of breath. Come on, she was almost running around the grounds in order to get to Professor Lawson's hut.

"Copito is sick...he hasn't stopped making those weird tummy noises since last night. I'm really worried, and I was taking him to Professor Iliana to see if she could help me..." She said, holding Copito by the side, just in case of more future injured there.

She clung onto Drew with a hug and held her tears. "I just don't want anything to happen to him..." Annie said.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
stan lanevski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 6,554

Default
{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

"I've been looking all around for you." Drew said slightly worried about why she was so upset.

As Annie explained about Copito Drew felt bad. Awww poor little cat. Although he didn't much like that cat he didn't want something bad to happen to him.

Once Annie had put her arms around him he did the same in return. He didn't know what to do! How was he suppose to comfort her??! He was nooo good at this. "I'm sure he's going to be fine. Professor Lawson will know what to do." He said soothingly to her as he kept his arms firmly around her.
__________________
stan lanevski is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 01:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hufflepuff


MO & DIMC
Bugbear
 
QueenGinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dauntless
Posts: 31,807

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rhett A. Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Bird
Default
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Teegan was still in awe about the school she was now attending. She couldn't believe that her father had gone and graduated from here and never once said anything about it. Even if he had she most likely wouldn't have believed him in the first place, and she was absolutely sure there was no set of words that could describe how magnificant Hogwarts was. Teegan wasn't sure where she was now, only that the light breeze felt good against her fair skin in her tshirt and jeans as she walked through a corridor that led outside. She brushed her long blonde hair behind her shoulders as she walked slowly, taking in her surroundings not exactly sure what she was doing except looking at her new home. She was quite positive she was going to like it here more than she had orginally thought. And she was sure that Crash! was going to enjoy such spacious grounds to go hunting and playing in. Teegan gave a smile as she continued to walk slowly through the corridor.
__________________

Last edited by QueenGinger; 05-08-2010 at 02:18 AM.
QueenGinger is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
Rawr!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: GMT-5/EST
Posts: 2,153
Default
Jimbo will set his turtle loose on you. { The Farley } "That's trademarked, don't use it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
Teegan was still in awe about the school she was now attending. She couldn't believe that her father had gone and graduated from here and never once said anything about it. Even if he had she most likely wouldn't have believed him in the first place, and she was absolutely sure there was no set of words that could describe how magnificant Hogwarts was. Teegan wasn't sure where she was now, only that the light breeze felt good against her fair skin in her tshirt and jeans as she walked through a corridor that led outside. She brushed her long blonde hair behind her shoulders as she walked slowly, taking in her surroundings not exactly sure what she was doing except looking at her new home. She was quite positive she was going to like it here more than she had orginally thought. And she was sure that Crash! was going to enjoy such spacious grounds to go hunting and playing in. Teegan gave a smile as she continued to walk slowly through the corridor.
Working his way up from the kitchens, Jimbo continued exploring the castle and somehow managed to find one of the main corridors that he knew well. That happened sometimes when he went exploring, he would end up somewhere familiar and have to get lost all over again. He suddenly had a thought that maybe there might be some sort of passage or secret hidden in the ceiling. As he walked, he stared at the ceiling and didn't pay attention to where he was going.

What a typical Jimbo move, and honestly when he bumped into someone, he really shouldn't have been surprised. He was asking for it, really. He stumbled a little but for the most part didn't get affected much. He might've hit the other person's head by accident though. That wasn't good. He looked up and said, hypocritically, "God, watch where you're going!"

Jimbo bumped into people like that so much he was beginning to get annoyed of it himself and had recently decided that if the other person didn't take the blame, he would put the blame on them. Or, like in this case, accuse them before they had a chance to say anything.
__________________
Rawr! is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
"I've been looking all around for you." Drew said slightly worried about why she was so upset.

As Annie explained about Copito Drew felt bad. Awww poor little cat. Although he didn't much like that cat he didn't want something bad to happen to him.

Once Annie had put her arms around him he did the same in return. He didn't know what to do! How was he suppose to comfort her??! He was nooo good at this. "I'm sure he's going to be fine. Professor Lawson will know what to do." He said soothingly to her as he kept his arms firmly around her.
"You're right." Annie said, letting go of Drew's arms and taking a deep breath. "I should be able to calm down. I mean, she's amazing...she can cure him in a second..." Okay, not in a second, but at least...Annie hoped, that Copito would get better after being checked by a professional.

Okay. It was her birthday, she needed to enjoy that day, though first she had to make sure her kitten was alright. "Why were you looking for me?" She asked, playfully. Of course, Drew'd know that today was her birthday.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff


MO & DIMC
Bugbear
 
QueenGinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dauntless
Posts: 31,807

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rhett A. Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Bird
Default
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraRamos View Post
Working his way up from the kitchens, Jimbo continued exploring the castle and somehow managed to find one of the main corridors that he knew well. That happened sometimes when he went exploring, he would end up somewhere familiar and have to get lost all over again. He suddenly had a thought that maybe there might be some sort of passage or secret hidden in the ceiling. As he walked, he stared at the ceiling and didn't pay attention to where he was going.

What a typical Jimbo move, and honestly when he bumped into someone, he really shouldn't have been surprised. He was asking for it, really. He stumbled a little but for the most part didn't get affected much. He might've hit the other person's head by accident though. That wasn't good. He looked up and said, hypocritically, "God, watch where you're going!"

Jimbo bumped into people like that so much he was beginning to get annoyed of it himself and had recently decided that if the other person didn't take the blame, he would put the blame on them. Or, like in this case, accuse them before they had a chance to say anything.
Teegan heard some footsteps ahead of her, but didn't think much of it as she continued to walk at a leisurely pace, she couldn't see the person ahead of her yet, they were still a blob in her eyes. She crossed her arms in front of her as she walked getting closer to the blob that she realized was one of the kids she had met on the train. She narrowed her eyes at him and stopped walking, taking a step to the side to stay out of his way realizing that the prat wasn't paying attention and looking up at the ceiling. She opened her mouth to say something when bumped into her. She raised her eyebrows at the prat not believing that he had just blamed HER for their collosion. "Excuse me." She told him quietly with a stern voice. "If I remember correctly, YOU were the one that wasn't paying attention where you were walking, but looking up at the ceiling." She told him as she uncrossed her arms and placed her hands on her hips, taking the typical Teegan woman stance when they weren't happy. Her blonde hair slipped from behind her shoulders and fell beside her face, hanging like a curtain. She took a hand and brushed her bangs behind her ear before replacing her hand on her hip once more. She raised her eyebrows again, waiting for an explanation.
__________________
QueenGinger is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
Rawr!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: GMT-5/EST
Posts: 2,153
Default
Jimbo will set his turtle loose on you. { The Farley } "That's trademarked, don't use it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
Teegan heard some footsteps ahead of her, but didn't think much of it as she continued to walk at a leisurely pace, she couldn't see the person ahead of her yet, they were still a blob in her eyes. She crossed her arms in front of her as she walked getting closer to the blob that she realized was one of the kids she had met on the train. She narrowed her eyes at him and stopped walking, taking a step to the side to stay out of his way realizing that the prat wasn't paying attention and looking up at the ceiling. She opened her mouth to say something when bumped into her. She raised her eyebrows at the prat not believing that he had just blamed HER for their collosion. "Excuse me." She told him quietly with a stern voice. "If I remember correctly, YOU were the one that wasn't paying attention where you were walking, but looking up at the ceiling." She told him as she uncrossed her arms and placed her hands on her hips, taking the typical Teegan woman stance when they weren't happy. Her blonde hair slipped from behind her shoulders and fell beside her face, hanging like a curtain. She took a hand and brushed her bangs behind her ear before replacing her hand on her hip once more. She raised her eyebrows again, waiting for an explanation.
He tried not to blush at her correct accusation. So, she had noticed it was his fault. Normally people don't, but fine. Just as he was about to snap back at her he realized that she looked familiar. Where had he- Oh. The glaring girl from the train. Well then. Fine.

"Well if you knew I wasn't paying attention then maybe you should have moved out of the way instead of standing in place like a thickhead." Well. This was the first time anyone at Hogwarts had a problem with him. But really, Jimbo was just minding his own business. And then this girl...Teegan had to just walk in his path and stand there like an idiot.

The more he thought about it the more he was convinced that it was all her fault. After all, she knew where she was going. She didn't have to let Jimbo run into her. Oh and she was going to go and get into that POSE. Well. Two could play at that game. Jimbo narrowed his eyes at her and did that head thing that he saw a lot of the girls back home do. It was a girls only thing, but whatever. This was a ...staredown/mean-off thing.
__________________
Rawr! is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 03:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hufflepuff


MO & DIMC
Bugbear
 
QueenGinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dauntless
Posts: 31,807

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rhett A. Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Bird
Default
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraRamos View Post
He tried not to blush at her correct accusation. So, she had noticed it was his fault. Normally people don't, but fine. Just as he was about to snap back at her he realized that she looked familiar. Where had he- Oh. The glaring girl from the train. Well then. Fine.

"Well if you knew I wasn't paying attention then maybe you should have moved out of the way instead of standing in place like a thickhead." Well. This was the first time anyone at Hogwarts had a problem with him. But really, Jimbo was just minding his own business. And then this girl...Teegan had to just walk in his path and stand there like an idiot.

The more he thought about it the more he was convinced that it was all her fault. After all, she knew where she was going. She didn't have to let Jimbo run into her. Oh and she was going to go and get into that POSE. Well. Two could play at that game. Jimbo narrowed his eyes at her and did that head thing that he saw a lot of the girls back home do. It was a girls only thing, but whatever. This was a ...staredown/mean-off thing.
Teegan gave the prat a smile, a large smile that if she had given it to a few people back home in Greece, they'd realize how much she was ticked off at the moment. "I continued to move out of the way, but seeing as your eyes were glued to the ceiling," Teegan stabbed a finger up at the ceiling locking her elbow for a moment before she let it fall back down to her side. "You didn't know where you walking and STILL continued to walk into me." She told him quietly, she had hardly ever raised her voice even when she was in the foulest of moods, one of them being right now. Usually something like this wouldn't have made her so uptight, but there was just something about that kid that she didn't like. "Do. Not. Blame. Me." She told him, pronouncing each word. "Are your cheeks turning red?" she asked off handly as she leaned forward to get a better look at his reddening cheeks. She wanted to laugh right there on the spot, but she'd save that when she was alone or any where without the kid there.
__________________
QueenGinger is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 03:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
Rawr!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: GMT-5/EST
Posts: 2,153
Default
Jimbo will set his turtle loose on you. { The Farley } "That's trademarked, don't use it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
Teegan gave the prat a smile, a large smile that if she had given it to a few people back home in Greece, they'd realize how much she was ticked off at the moment. "I continued to move out of the way, but seeing as your eyes were glued to the ceiling," Teegan stabbed a finger up at the ceiling locking her elbow for a moment before she let it fall back down to her side. "You didn't know where you walking and STILL continued to walk into me." She told him quietly, she had hardly ever raised her voice even when she was in the foulest of moods, one of them being right now. Usually something like this wouldn't have made her so uptight, but there was just something about that kid that she didn't like. "Do. Not. Blame. Me." She told him, pronouncing each word. "Are your cheeks turning red?" she asked off handly as she leaned forward to get a better look at his reddening cheeks. She wanted to laugh right there on the spot, but she'd save that when she was alone or any where without the kid there.
He glared at her with her...snottiness. And she was a Hufflepuff! Who knew they could be so rude? He was going to say something rude and storm off but she noticed his red cheeks. Damn. He was hoping she wouldn't but of course she would, wouldn't she? Her tone suggested that she was laughing at him and he could could feel his cheeks turn even more red. Which was just embarrassing. And that made him angry.

How could a Huffie girl embarrass him like that? She was going on his list. Right after that girl that got the whole Slytherin house in trouble. And this would be a solo job. He wouldn't have Leilani help him with this one. Wouldn't give him as much satisfaction. He didn't even care that she looked way older than him, probably sixth or seventh year, it didn't matter. She was making him angry and embarrassed and she was going to pay.

"NO! My cheeks are NOT turning red!" Jimbo was never really good at arguing and that also made him angry. The fact that she was standing there looking all prissy and he couldn't come up with anything clever to say. That was proved even more true when he tried to speak again. "You're a git." Clever. Oh so very, painfully clever.
__________________
Rawr! is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 04:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hufflepuff


MO & DIMC
Bugbear
 
QueenGinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dauntless
Posts: 31,807

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rhett A. Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Bird
Default
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraRamos View Post
He glared at her with her...snottiness. And she was a Hufflepuff! Who knew they could be so rude? He was going to say something rude and storm off but she noticed his red cheeks. Damn. He was hoping she wouldn't but of course she would, wouldn't she? Her tone suggested that she was laughing at him and he could could feel his cheeks turn even more red. Which was just embarrassing. And that made him angry.

How could a Huffie girl embarrass him like that? She was going on his list. Right after that girl that got the whole Slytherin house in trouble. And this would be a solo job. He wouldn't have Leilani help him with this one. Wouldn't give him as much satisfaction. He didn't even care that she looked way older than him, probably sixth or seventh year, it didn't matter. She was making him angry and embarrassed and she was going to pay.

"NO! My cheeks are NOT turning red!" Jimbo was never really good at arguing and that also made him angry. The fact that she was standing there looking all prissy and he couldn't come up with anything clever to say. That was proved even more true when he tried to speak again. "You're a git." Clever. Oh so very, painfully clever.
Teegan stood there dropping her other arm to her side for a moment contemplating wether or not to just walk off and let it go or stand here and continue to argue about it. She normally wouldn't have gotten into this mess in the first place, and normally if she had, she'd have walked away by now. But obviously this wasn't 'like normal' she wasn't back home in Greece where nearly everyone could read her emotions. And she HAD changed a lot over the summer, she realized a lot of things. And wether or not that had made her the way she was right now was to be decided some other time than the time being.

She rolled her eyes at his lame excuse of an agruement, she could remember her neice when she was four giving a WAY better arguement that the one that Mr. Jimbo just gave her. And, he was completely blushing now, not just the redding of the cheeks, but BLUSHING. She continued to stay quiet until she was informed that she was a 'git'. "Really?" She asked in a playful tone. "You're a prat." She responded. She usually wouldn't have sunk so low to name calling, but that's what was going on through her head. He needed a little attitude adjustment and a lesson in how to treat ladies correctly.
__________________
QueenGinger is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 04:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
Rawr!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: GMT-5/EST
Posts: 2,153
Default Hahahahaha, 'until she was INFORMED' LMAOOO
Jimbo will set his turtle loose on you. { The Farley } "That's trademarked, don't use it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
Teegan stood there dropping her other arm to her side for a moment contemplating wether or not to just walk off and let it go or stand here and continue to argue about it. She normally wouldn't have gotten into this mess in the first place, and normally if she had, she'd have walked away by now. But obviously this wasn't 'like normal' she wasn't back home in Greece where nearly everyone could read her emotions. And she HAD changed a lot over the summer, she realized a lot of things. And wether or not that had made her the way she was right now was to be decided some other time than the time being.

She rolled her eyes at his lame excuse of an agruement, she could remember her neice when she was four giving a WAY better arguement that the one that Mr. Jimbo just gave her. And, he was completely blushing now, not just the redding of the cheeks, but BLUSHING. She continued to stay quiet until she was informed that she was a 'git'. "Really?" She asked in a playful tone. "You're a prat." She responded. She usually wouldn't have sunk so low to name calling, but that's what was going on through her head. He needed a little attitude adjustment and a lesson in how to treat ladies correctly.
Urgh. Geez. She was going to keep this going, wasn't she? He wasn't going to last long. He needed a clever escape. Slyly he checked his pockets and anywhere else he could have hidden something and produced something other than his wand. He didn't let the girl see it, but he was holding one of the dungbombs he bought at the joke shop with Leilani. Luckily, he kept one on him for emergencies.

The plan was to detonate it at her feet and RUN. Before he did that, he decided to give the name calling another go. Let's see, there was prat, git, thickhead...did he say idiot? He wasn't sure. Best not use it. He wasn't coming up with anything. "You're a..." A what? Hmm. Maybe he should forget this and throw the dungbomb already?

He prepared to run as he threw the dungbomb at her feet. He was about to run away when he realized nothing happened. He turned around to look and realized that Teegan was standing there with a dirty sock at her feet. The sock had a soft, bead-filled ball in it for some reason. Why he was carrying that with him, he did not know. All he knew is he had grabbed the wrong thing and now he looked even more stupid. For. Shame.
__________________
Rawr! is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 05:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hufflepuff


MO & DIMC
Bugbear
 
QueenGinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Dauntless
Posts: 31,807

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rhett A. Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wallace Crum

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Bird
Default
Forever Hufflepuff | | Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraRamos View Post
Urgh. Geez. She was going to keep this going, wasn't she? He wasn't going to last long. He needed a clever escape. Slyly he checked his pockets and anywhere else he could have hidden something and produced something other than his wand. He didn't let the girl see it, but he was holding one of the dungbombs he bought at the joke shop with Leilani. Luckily, he kept one on him for emergencies.

The plan was to detonate it at her feet and RUN. Before he did that, he decided to give the name calling another go. Let's see, there was prat, git, thickhead...did he say idiot? He wasn't sure. Best not use it. He wasn't coming up with anything. "You're a..." A what? Hmm. Maybe he should forget this and throw the dungbomb already?

He prepared to run as he threw the dungbomb at her feet. He was about to run away when he realized nothing happened. He turned around to look and realized that Teegan was standing there with a dirty sock at her feet. The sock had a soft, bead-filled ball in it for some reason. Why he was carrying that with him, he did not know. All he knew is he had grabbed the wrong thing and now he looked even more stupid. For. Shame.
Teegan raised her eyebrows once again as he stuck his hands into his pockets. She thought seriously about gripping her wand just for safety in case MR. Jimbo decided to pull a dungbomb or some other prank on her to make an easy and sly escape from this situation that he was currently on the lower ladder of. But, she didn't for the simple fact that she didn't want to spook him into doing something that he wasn't going to do in the first place.

"I'm a what?" she questioned him, almost egging him onwards to tell her exactly what she was to him. She was waiting patietnly for whatever words might have come out of his mouth about her but they seamed to never come. Then his hand finally came out of his pocket as he threw something at her feet. She didn't move, though she assumed that it was a dungbomb. But she looked down to find a dirty sock at her silver gladiator sandel clad feet with a ball looking thing in the toe of the sock. She beant down and picked up the sock, and looked at MR. Jimbo with an expectant look on her face waiting for an explaination. Once again, when her neice was four, she could pull a better prank.
__________________
QueenGinger is offline  
Old 05-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
stan lanevski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 6,554

Default
{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
"You're right." Annie said, letting go of Drew's arms and taking a deep breath. "I should be able to calm down. I mean, she's amazing...she can cure him in a second..." Okay, not in a second, but at least...Annie hoped, that Copito would get better after being checked by a professional.

Okay. It was her birthday, she needed to enjoy that day, though first she had to make sure her kitten was alright. "Why were you looking for me?" She asked, playfully. Of course, Drew'd know that today was her birthday.
"Yesss she will be able to cure him I'm sure of it." Drew said smiling widely.

"Why was I looking for you? You mean other than the fact that I'm always wanting to be with you?" He asked playfully. "I guess I just thought today was special maybe your birthday?" He asked teasingly.
__________________
stan lanevski is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 03:48 AM   #19 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
"Yesss she will be able to cure him I'm sure of it." Drew said smiling widely.

"Why was I looking for you? You mean other than the fact that I'm always wanting to be with you?" He asked playfully. "I guess I just thought today was special maybe your birthday?" He asked teasingly.
Annie looked right into Drew's eyes in an eager, lovely way.

Oh my...She was trembling, there, just the two of them. Uh...well, the three since the kitten was being held by Annie's arms, though he was still too...weak.

"Right, my birthday. And...I've missed you, I mean...hours of not seeing you, the first lessons...guh. I think I needed this moment of us, and I'm so glad you know exactly where to find me..." Outside. Annie was so predictable.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 03:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear
 
Maxilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: {in a leap of faith}
Posts: 31,802

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Nice day, eh?

Gold sported flats, for a change - black flats, that had little bows at the front. Sophisticated bows, not silly, little ones. Those would totally not have gone with the redhead's taste.

So.

Flats and deep black robes.

Gold thought the two made a nice pair.

They did, too.

Maxilocks is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 04:06 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
stan lanevski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 6,554

Default
{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Annie looked right into Drew's eyes in an eager, lovely way.

Oh my...She was trembling, there, just the two of them. Uh...well, the three since the kitten was being held by Annie's arms, though he was still too...weak.

"Right, my birthday. And...I've missed you, I mean...hours of not seeing you, the first lessons...guh. I think I needed this moment of us, and I'm so glad you know exactly where to find me..." Outside. Annie was so predictable.
Drew just smiled wide as Annie looked into his eyes.

"I've missed you too. Well it wasn't to hard to guess you would be outside. You don't seem like the type to just stay inside on such a nice day. I know you had to be outside somewhere." He said softly.

He then leaned in closer to Annie placing his hands on her shoulders and he kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday." He whispered into her ear before pulling back from her once more.
__________________
stan lanevski is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 04:10 AM   #22 (permalink)


DERP
Mooncalf
 
Cedric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 6,735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default To Maxie! Sorry it took so long :P
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Aiden was wandering, like usual. He still had a lot to find out about this school, so he might as well take advantage of the days with no classes. He unbuttoned the buttons on his cuffs and rolled up his sleeves. He walked further, passing a girl with fiery red hair, and he smiled at her. The sixth year was just about to continue on his way, but he stopped in his tracks. Something had caught his eye.

He turned around and addressed the girl. "Hello there," he greeted warmly. "Sorry, but I noticed your Gryffindor prefect badge." He gave a shrug and extended his hand. "I'm Aiden Chevalier, recently sorted into Gryffindor as well."
__________________
Cedric is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 04:11 AM   #23 (permalink)

Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,538

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
Drew just smiled wide as Annie looked into his eyes.

"I've missed you too. Well it wasn't to hard to guess you would be outside. You don't seem like the type to just stay inside on such a nice day. I know you had to be outside somewhere." He said softly.

He then leaned in closer to Annie placing his hands on her shoulders and he kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday." He whispered into her ear before pulling back from her once more.
Awww...Annie couldn't hold it. She blushed, again. And with that kiss, who wouldn't?

Eh? Eh?

"Thank you..." She whispered, letting out a deeeeeeeeeeeep sigh and trying to hold her kitten in her arms at the same time. Gosh, how she wished to hug him again.

So, she had plans. "I've thought about holding something at Honeydukes, or at...Pudifoot's.." She kind of twitched at the mention of that place. It was all PINK. EW. "...you and me. I've recieved like a ton of hugs today...it's enough for me, but...I needed to spend some time with you...and...relax off this week, and..." She was babbling.

Gosh, it was never going to stop. "So, what do you think about that?" Annie asked, hoping Drew would accept.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 04:16 AM   #24 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear
 
Maxilocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: {in a leap of faith}
Posts: 31,802

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default It's okayyy. ^_^
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Aiden was wandering, like usual. He still had a lot to find out about this school, so he might as well take advantage of the days with no classes. He unbuttoned the buttons on his cuffs and rolled up his sleeves. He walked further, passing a girl with fiery red hair, and he smiled at her. The sixth year was just about to continue on his way, but he stopped in his tracks. Something had caught his eye.

He turned around and addressed the girl. "Hello there," he greeted warmly. "Sorry, but I noticed your Gryffindor prefect badge." He gave a shrug and extended his hand. "I'm Aiden Chevalier, recently sorted into Gryffindor as well."
Gold had been about to take a step forward, when a boy passed. He sort of gave her a polite smile, so Gold returned it, and would have been on her way, if the boy had not turned around, right then. She wasn't surprised - it was pretty usual for people at Hogwarts to introduce themselves. It was such a huge place, with so many people!

"Hey," she gave him a pretty smile. It was funny, how many people noticed her because of the badge. Gold wasn't even sure if that was a good thing -- maybe it was. "Nice to meet you, Aiden," she said, giving his hand a polite, little shake with her own small one. "Welcome to Hogwarts. You would be a transfer?" She had been one herself. But that seemed a long time ago, now. She had gotten used to Hogwarts, and everything it encompassed.

"Gold Laksh, by the way."

Maxilocks is offline  
Old 05-09-2010, 04:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
stan lanevski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 6,554

Default
{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Awww...Annie couldn't hold it. She blushed, again. And with that kiss, who wouldn't?

Eh? Eh?

"Thank you..." She whispered, letting out a deeeeeeeeeeeep sigh and trying to hold her kitten in her arms at the same time. Gosh, how she wished to hug him again.

So, she had plans. "I've thought about holding something at Honeydukes, or at...Pudifoot's.." She kind of twitched at the mention of that place. It was all PINK. EW. "...you and me. I've recieved like a ton of hugs today...it's enough for me, but...I needed to spend some time with you...and...relax off this week, and..." She was babbling.

Gosh, it was never going to stop. "So, what do you think about that?" Annie asked, hoping Drew would accept.
Drew laughed when Annie blushed. "You are to cute." He said quietly.

"Hmmmm." Drew said at Annie's plans. "Well I guess that sounds good. I also kind of have to say yes because it's your birthday annnnd I don't want to be mean." He teased her. "Of course I will go where ever you want to." He said smiling wide.
__________________
stan lanevski is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208