sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 247 users online including...
EdwardOrila , hermionesclone , Sunflower , oh its Erik ok , SweetPeea , msulimaanto , Svetlanatao , MelzinTub

11 members
236 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 25: May - July 2010


Term 25: May - July 2010 Term Twenty-five: The Past, The Future (Sept 2071 - June 2072)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2009, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Technical Assistance
Tebo
 
Biochemkris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The Bowels of SS
Posts: 25,881
Default Back of the Train
Technically technical all the time Bookaholic

There's plenty of seating at the back of the train. Grab a compartment with your friends, it's time to head back to Hogwarts!
__________________

Blast from the past!

Last edited by Cassirin; 05-01-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Biochemkris is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Ramora
 
hippy☮'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SF
Posts: 5,180
Default
*squirmy squirmer* Slytherdorhuffleclaw!

With his suitcase packed full of books Theo had a little trouble getting it onto the train, however once he was on all that was left was to find a place to sit. Luckily he'd been one of the first to 'climb aboard' so there were still many open spots. He found a empty compartment pretty close to the doors, thinking it would take less time to get off the train too.

Once his luggage was safely away, Theo stretched, That thing has to weight a ton... He thought, as he plopped himself down on the seat. He looked around at the compartment, nothing had really changed from last year. Pulling a book from his smaller bag he reclined as much as he could and began to read.
__________________
||
Which came first...?
hippy☮ is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,291

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3V1 View Post
With his suitcase packed full of books Theo had a little trouble getting it onto the train, however once he was on all that was left was to find a place to sit. Luckily he'd been one of the first to 'climb aboard' so there were still many open spots. He found a empty compartment pretty close to the doors, thinking it would take less time to get off the train too.

Once his luggage was safely away, Theo stretched, That thing has to weight a ton... He thought, as he plopped himself down on the seat. He looked around at the compartment, nothing had really changed from last year. Pulling a book from his smaller bag he reclined as much as he could and began to read.
Torin was having a real hard time trying to find an empty compartment for him to sit in. He wanted to be alone so he could read his book, so for once in his life, he was trying to avoid seeing his friends. There would be time for that later, when he was making his Prefect rounds again. Oh joy.

The first compartment that he saw wasn't empty, but it only had one person in it. A stranger, but it didn't really matter because it was all good with him.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked as he pushed the compartment door open. It was always best to be polite.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Billywig
 
hermionefanforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your wig...
Posts: 3,041

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Andrew Darcy (Will)
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Devon Carthridge Blood
Magical Games & Sports
Default
NOT Overrated | Jessiewhale

Jenn couldn't believe it was already time to get on the train! Seemed like only yesterday she was staying at the Leaky Caldron, talking to Kel, and making sure her pets behaved. Now, she was on her way back to Hogwarts and she was very, VERY excited.

So, making her way down the train with her black cat, Luna, trailing behind her, and her pygmy puff, Rave, snuggling on her shoulder, she spotted a empty area, and quickly took it, stuffing her luggage and such onto the upper area glad to have the weight of her shoulders and arms. Sighing, she plopped into the seat, Luna jumping up onto her lap, purring contently as Jenn scratched it's ears.

EEEP! Her BOOK!

Standing up quickly, making Luna hiss as she landed on the floor, Jenn jumped up to grab her bag, huffing at how insanely tall the racks were, until finally she caught the strap of the bag, and pulled it down. Setting it in the corner of her seat, she searched through it until she found her book. Grinning, she sat back down, patted her lap for Luna to sit back down on, and opened her book, content now.
__________________
...
I like it like that, windows down, chillin' with the radio on.
hermionefanforever is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Ramora
 
hippy☮'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SF
Posts: 5,180
Default
*squirmy squirmer* Slytherdorhuffleclaw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitterz View Post
Torin was having a real hard time trying to find an empty compartment for him to sit in. He wanted to be alone so he could read his book, so for once in his life, he was trying to avoid seeing his friends. There would be time for that later, when he was making his Prefect rounds again. Oh joy.

The first compartment that he saw wasn't empty, but it only had one person in it. A stranger, but it didn't really matter because it was all good with him.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked as he pushed the compartment door open. It was always best to be polite.
Half way down a paragraph he didn't even bother looking up, "Sure..." Theo mumbled quickly. He moved his legs back over the side of the seat to make more room as he finished off the sentence.
Finally looking up he half-forced a smile at the guy. It's not that he didn't want company, he just hated having to stop reading halfway through a chapter. Whatever though, human interaction was important. "It's pretty busy at the front, huh?" Theo suggested, trying to make conversation.
__________________
||
Which came first...?
hippy☮ is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Syd


MO
Erkling
 
Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *twirls* [GMT-7]
Posts: 20,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Default
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionefanforever
Jenn couldn't believe it was already time to get on the train! Seemed like only yesterday she was staying at the Leaky Caldron, talking to Kel, and making sure her pets behaved. Now, she was on her way back to Hogwarts and she was very, VERY excited.

So, making her way down the train with her black cat, Luna, trailing behind her, and her pygmy puff, Rave, snuggling on her shoulder, she spotted a empty area, and quickly took it, stuffing her luggage and such onto the upper area glad to have the weight of her shoulders and arms. Sighing, she plopped into the seat, Luna jumping up onto her lap, purring contently as Jenn scratched it's ears.

EEEP! Her BOOK!

Standing up quickly, making Luna hiss as she landed on the floor, Jenn jumped up to grab her bag, huffing at how insanely tall the racks were, until finally she caught the strap of the bag, and pulled it down. Setting it in the corner of her seat, she searched through it until she found her book. Grinning, she sat back down, patted her lap for Luna to sit back down on, and opened her book, content now.
"Yes. Yes, I know, father. I know. Yes. Okay. Goodbye. Goobye, mother. Okay. Yes. Goodbye."

Sheesh! What was with these people!? They had never really seen him off for school, and they decide to do it in his sixth year? I mean seriously. He was almost seventeen. He could take care of himself. And he didn't need his stuck up parents to tell him goodbye before he got onto the train.

Kel was now in a not-so-great mood. But, thankfully, he was now free of parental supervision for the next ten months! That was something he could be happy about. Plus, he'd be with Jenn, and all of his other friends. There ya go - there was a bright side! He was now sort of smiling as he lugged his trunk and owl cage down the train. The owl cage was the easy part, since Jasmine was perched haphazardly on Kel's left shoulder, one little taloned foot resting on Neige, making sure the pygmy puff didn't roll off Kel's shoulder.

Yes, Kel's pets had a very weird, love-hate relationship. He didn't try to understand it.

Sighing, not being able to find anyone he knew, Kel was about to turn around and go snag a seat at the front of the train. But just then, he happened to look into a compartment and see a familiar looking brunette head bent over a book. He quietly opened the door, willing Jasmine to keep her beak shut.

"Jenn!" he exclaimed as he dragged his trunk into the compartment. "Mind if I join you?" he paused in his dragging to smile over at his girlfriend, nodding his head in as much of a bow as he could do without dumping his animals onto the floor. He finished pulling his trunk in, put it up on the rack along with the owl cage, and then plopped onto the seat, stetching his legs out in front of him. "Hey, Jenn." he added, half-smiling.
__________________

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion
Syd is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,746

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Simon Leonarder De Simpson walked into an empty compartment and sat down he was scared, he hadn't been on a train before and he was wondering what was going to happen, he quickly took out a book and started to read it, he was so scared about his first year at Hogwarts and what would happen, he really hoped he would make some friends.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,291

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3V1 View Post
Half way down a paragraph he didn't even bother looking up, "Sure..." Theo mumbled quickly. He moved his legs back over the side of the seat to make more room as he finished off the sentence.
Finally looking up he half-forced a smile at the guy. It's not that he didn't want company, he just hated having to stop reading halfway through a chapter. Whatever though, human interaction was important. "It's pretty busy at the front, huh?" Theo suggested, trying to make conversation.
When Torin was told that he could sit - or more was mumbled at - he headed over to the seat across from the boy and sat down. Setting his stuff on the seat beside him, he nodded as the boy tried to make conversation with him. Gotta love awkward discussions, but he was good at meeting new people.

"It always is. Why I wanted to get away." He could always go see his friends later. "I'm Torin." Because it was right to tell someone your name when you are talking to them.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Doxy
 
GoldenSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sweetwater
Posts: 6,040

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

Savannah likes been in the back. That way, no one would notice her no matter whatever she do. Luckily, she got there early so there are bunch of empty compartments. She slipped into one and got out her notebook.
__________________
GoldenSnake is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Billywig
 
hermionefanforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your wig...
Posts: 3,041

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Andrew Darcy (Will)
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Devon Carthridge Blood
Magical Games & Sports
Default
NOT Overrated | Jessiewhale

"To pass, adventurer, you must first perform a task for me. Not just any task, but one that will be of sure importants." the man in front of her replied, his face full of wrinkles and scars, his back permently humped. "What is this task you require of me?" she asked, eyeing him warily. "You must go to the land north and kill the..."

Jenn jumped nearly out of her skin, and her book dropped down onto the floor with a soft thud, as someone yelled her name. Honestly! Who in Merlin's lost pinky toe was yelling her name when clearly she was busy reading at the moment. So, looking over at the door, her eyes narrowed slightly, and her mouth in a firm frown, she glared at the person in front of her.

It happened to be Kel. Of coarse, who would, in their right mind, yell excitedly her name than him.

Her eyes softened, and her frown turned upside down as she watched him move around the compartment, until he finally rested on the seat, placing his feet on the opposite seat. "Well, I guess I must not mind, seeing how you've made your self at home." she replied, laughing softly to indicate she wasn't that mad at him. Bending over she picked up her book, placing it safely next to her. "So, how are you?" she asked, eyeing the book for a few seconds, then turning to look at Kel, smiling. "How's um...Ce...Ca...Ketr...De...Di...Dedi...Dadi...um.. .Sil...no, not Silvia that's my sister's name," she thought for a bit, "Um, that one girl your parents want you to marry." There we go that worked.
__________________
...
I like it like that, windows down, chillin' with the radio on.
hermionefanforever is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf
 
feeheeheeny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: #03A89E
Posts: 35,135

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Theodore "Teddy" James
Sixth Year
x11
Default She's really expecting no one. Let's be friends.
believe in yourselves | dream | try | do good | everything will be okay

It was both a day of great excitement and extreme remorse. As Becca stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for her last return to Hogwarts, she had one of those epic flashback moments that seemed to be most appropriately viewed in black and white. She snagged one of the many empty compartments still open at the back of the train and heaved her trunk up above her seat, then did what she has always done - spread her legs out across the length of her seat and rested her back against the wall next to the door. She left the door open, however, as an open invitation for anyone willing to accompany a seventh year, then she gazed out the window with a sigh. The majority of her friends were now gone. Suppose that's what she got for only appreciating the friendship of those older than her, huh?

Anyway, Becca was ready for a kick-butt final term. She wanted to go out with a bang. She wanted everything to be perfect. The house cup, Quidditch cup, a fun teacher to hang around, and a best friend to make new memories with. It was going to be a fantastic term. Right?

...Right?

She had no idea when things would actually start feeling like they were going to be fantastic, though.
__________________
feeheeheeny is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Formerly: RonHermione 4 eva
Hufflepuff
Manticore
 
Tibz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Incepting [BST/GMT]
Posts: 43,845
Default
Piercas|Zayler|Chaia♥Cyphlan|Mr and Miss Forgetful|Whittiesaur+Bee|Co-Inceptor|Ellina

OOC - Liam? Whit? Anyone?

Melissa walked down from the front. Too much tension. She wiped her forehead and looked for a compartment. She thought she would wait for a bit before looking for one again.
__________________
ANGELO JASON SORDEAU__________________________________________________ _____

Last edited by Tibz; 05-01-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Tibz is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Ramora
 
hippy☮'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SF
Posts: 5,180
Default
*squirmy squirmer* Slytherdorhuffleclaw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitterz View Post
When Torin was told that he could sit - or more was mumbled at - he headed over to the seat across from the boy and sat down. Setting his stuff on the seat beside him, he nodded as the boy tried to make conversation with him. Gotta love awkward discussions, but he was good at meeting new people.

"It always is. Why I wanted to get away." He could always go see his friends later. "I'm Torin." Because it was right to tell someone your name when you are talking to them.

Placing his bookmark sideways in the book, marking where he had left off before stretching out his other hand across the compartment. “Theo.” He introduced, with a little more of a genuine smile. “Well, you've escaped it for a little while at least. But eventually more and more people will try and do what you did, then there'll be just as many people back her as there is up there.” He laughed a little, it was always the same, every year. "Aren't you a Prefect?
He hated small talk, the forced conversation that began every relationship. There should be a better way to get to know people.
__________________
||
Which came first...?

Last edited by hippy☮; 05-01-2010 at 11:51 PM.
hippy☮ is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Syd


MO
Erkling
 
Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *twirls* [GMT-7]
Posts: 20,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Default
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionefanforever View Post
"To pass, adventurer, you must first perform a task for me. Not just any task, but one that will be of sure importants." the man in front of her replied, his face full of wrinkles and scars, his back permently humped. "What is this task you require of me?" she asked, eyeing him warily. "You must go to the land north and kill the..."

Jenn jumped nearly out of her skin, and her book dropped down onto the floor with a soft thud, as someone yelled her name. Honestly! Who in Merlin's lost pinky toe was yelling her name when clearly she was busy reading at the moment. So, looking over at the door, her eyes narrowed slightly, and her mouth in a firm frown, she glared at the person in front of her.

It happened to be Kel. Of coarse, who would, in their right mind, yell excitedly her name than him.

Her eyes softened, and her frown turned upside down as she watched him move around the compartment, until he finally rested on the seat, placing his feet on the opposite seat. "Well, I guess I must not mind, seeing how you've made your self at home." she replied, laughing softly to indicate she wasn't that mad at him. Bending over she picked up her book, placing it safely next to her. "So, how are you?" she asked, eyeing the book for a few seconds, then turning to look at Kel, smiling. "How's um... Ce... Ca... Ketr... De... Di... Dedi... Dadi... um... Sil...no, not Silvia that's my sister's name," she thought for a bit, "Um, that one girl your parents want you to marry." There we go that worked.
Kel turned his head to grin mischeviously at Jenn. Her and her snide comments were... well, not annoying, because Jenn couldn't annoy Kel. More like... amusing. Yeah, that was it. He was amused.

He opened his mouth to ask something, just as Jenn started talking. Kel cocked an eyebrow questioningly as she muttered a lot of stuff he didn't really understand. He waited patiently for her to finish, and when she did, his eyes widened in surprise. He definitely had not been expecting that.

"Deliliah?" he asked, turning around so that he could face her. That was... a rather random question. And Kel thought Jenn didn't like hearing about Deliliah? Since, y'know, Kel had been practically betrothed to the girl his whole life. But, Jenn asked, so...why not tell her? It was an interesing story, anyway.

"I am happy to tell you she's...um, out of my life." There. That was a good start to the story.
__________________

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion
Syd is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,746

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron/Hermione 4 eva View Post
OOC - Liam? Whit? Anyone?

Melissa walked down from the front. Too much tension. She wiped her forehead and looked for a compartment. She thought she would wait for a bit before looking for one again.
Simon smiled as he walked down the corridor when he accidently bumped into someone, he turned and looked at the person and realised she was a girl. "I'm so sorry." Simon smiled. "I'm pr....Simon Leonarder De Simpson." He said as he held out a hand for the girl to shake.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Formerly: RonHermione 4 eva
Hufflepuff
Manticore
 
Tibz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Incepting [BST/GMT]
Posts: 43,845
Default
Piercas|Zayler|Chaia♥Cyphlan|Mr and Miss Forgetful|Whittiesaur+Bee|Co-Inceptor|Ellina

Quote:
Originally Posted by liammoiser View Post
Simon smiled as he walked down the corridor when he accidently bumped into someone, he turned and looked at the person and realised she was a girl. "I'm so sorry." Simon smiled. "I'm pr....Simon Leonarder De Simpson." He said as he held out a hand for the girl to shake.
Melissa thought that she'd better look for a compartment now or she would never find one. They are all full! She just felt someone bump into her. "It's alright," the person sounded male so she turned around and he was. "Nice to meet you wow, that's a long name. I'm Melissa Bellator but you can call me Lissa or Mel." she spoke to Simon. "Should we find a compartment?" she asked him.
__________________
ANGELO JASON SORDEAU__________________________________________________ _____
Tibz is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

Doxy
 
GoldenSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sweetwater
Posts: 6,040

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

Savannah stopped whatever she was doing and slide the door open. What was that noise? She saw A boy and a girl standing outside. "Hey, whatever you are doing, can you please keep the noise down? I'm doing something here." she said, trying hard to be nice, she does get annoyed easily.
__________________
GoldenSnake is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Formerly: RonHermione 4 eva
Hufflepuff
Manticore
 
Tibz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Incepting [BST/GMT]
Posts: 43,845
Default
Piercas|Zayler|Chaia♥Cyphlan|Mr and Miss Forgetful|Whittiesaur+Bee|Co-Inceptor|Ellina

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_star View Post
Savannah stopped whatever she was doing and slide the door open. What was that noise? She saw A boy and a girl standing outside. "Hey, whatever you are doing, can you please keep the noise down? I'm doing something here." she said, trying hard to be nice, she does get annoyed easily.
Melissa looked at the girl who talked to her and Simon. Ouch no need to be harsh. "Sorry about that," she said, apologising, they were just talking. "Why don't we find a compartment?" she asked him.
__________________
ANGELO JASON SORDEAU__________________________________________________ _____
Tibz is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Billywig
 
hermionefanforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your wig...
Posts: 3,041

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Andrew Darcy (Will)
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Devon Carthridge Blood
Magical Games & Sports
Default
NOT Overrated | Jessiewhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bambi- View Post
Kel turned his head to grin mischeviously at Jenn. Her and her snide comments were... well, not annoying, because Jenn couldn't annoy Kel. More like... amusing. Yeah, that was it. He was amused.

He opened his mouth to ask something, just as Jenn started talking. Kel cocked an eyebrow questioningly as she muttered a lot of stuff he didn't really understand. He waited patiently for her to finish, and when she did, his eyes widened in surprise. He definitely had not been expecting that.

"Deliliah?" he asked, turning around so that he could face her. That was... a rather random question. And Kel thought Jenn didn't like hearing about Deliliah? Since, y'know, Kel had been practically betrothed to the girl his whole life. But, Jenn asked, so...why not tell her? It was an interesing story, anyway.

"I am happy to tell you she's...um, out of my life." There. That was a good start to the story.
Deliliah! That was her name! How come she couldn't think of it. Of coarse, she didn't go around remembering the names of girls that were trying to steal her man. Yup yup.

Woah....out of his life? How? Why?

Honestly Jenn was very confused. She knew Kel didn't like her, but it sounded like his parents absolutely loved that girl. Loved her so much they were wanting him to marry Deliliah. Mostly because she was rich, but anyway.....

"She's, out of your life?" Jenn finally said. "How did that happen? Did you step on her foot this time with a steletto?" she asked, laughing as she remember that incident he had told her. She had thought that was both hillarious, and also painful at the time he had told her that story. But now at this story, she was both awed, and confused by it.
__________________
...
I like it like that, windows down, chillin' with the radio on.
hermionefanforever is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
MistressofDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,126

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Ann Rogers
Fifth Year
Default

Victoria was reading as her kitten, Mittens, slept on her lap as they sat in the back of the train. She didn't see Vashti yet, but she hoped that she did see her at Hogwarts when they arrived. Sighing, she glanced out of the compartment to see other kids chatting.
MistressofDawn is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,746

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron/Hermione 4 eva View Post
Melissa thought that she'd better look for a compartment now or she would never find one. They are all full! She just felt someone bump into her. "It's alright," the person sounded male so she turned around and he was. "Nice to meet you wow, that's a long name. I'm Melissa Bellator but you can call me Lissa or Mel." she spoke to Simon. "Should we find a compartment?" she asked him.
Simon smiled at Melissa. "Your a girl aren't you?" He asked, well he just decided that he'd best make sure. "I'm glad your alright." He smiled as he looked around the corridor it was getting a bit crowded. "I know it is, I sometimes forget my own name." He giggled. "You can call me Simon." He looked at her, she looked like a first year. "Hi Mel, are you a first year too?" He asked. "I think that we should."
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:45 PM   #22 (permalink)

Doxy
 
GoldenSnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sweetwater
Posts: 6,040

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron/Hermione 4 eva View Post
Melissa looked at the girl who talked to her and Simon. Ouch no need to be harsh. "Sorry about that," she said, apologising, they were just talking. "Why don't we find a compartment?" she asked him.
"All right." said Savannah. And she slide the door close again and took out her notebook again. It's brand new, but she has no idea what she's gonna do with it. It's got a silver background with a black stallion on it. She loved it.
__________________
GoldenSnake is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #23 (permalink)
Formerly: RonHermione 4 eva
Hufflepuff
Manticore
 
Tibz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Incepting [BST/GMT]
Posts: 43,845
Default
Piercas|Zayler|Chaia♥Cyphlan|Mr and Miss Forgetful|Whittiesaur+Bee|Co-Inceptor|Ellina

Quote:
Originally Posted by liammoiser View Post
Simon smiled at Melissa. "Your a girl aren't you?" He asked, well he just decided that he'd best make sure. "I'm glad your alright." He smiled as he looked around the corridor it was getting a bit crowded. "I know it is, I sometimes forget my own name." He giggled. "You can call me Simon." He looked at her, she looked like a first year. "Hi Mel, are you a first year too?" He asked. "I think that we should."
OOC - Whit?

Mel narrowed her eyebrows. "Last time I checked. Really?" she spoke bewildered, well it was long. "Sure, I'll call you that. Good lets get moving." she spoke moving down the long way. She couldn't find any empty ones but one compartment caught her eye, two boys who seemed nice, hopefully they will let her stay in there. "Mind if we sit here?" she asked peeking in, they definitely looked older than her. "I'm Melissa Bellator by the way but you can shorten it to Lissa or Mel if you want."
__________________
ANGELO JASON SORDEAU__________________________________________________ _____
Tibz is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
astoriagreengrass:)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia♥
Posts: 1,690

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooke Lovio
Fourth Year
Default

Chase walked far to the back of the tRAIN.She walked past many full compartments and found one with Savvanah in it. Ugh. She walked in and sat down.She sat her cat Naumi at her feet. "hi"She said darkly.
__________________
Brooke Lovio

Fourth Year Slytherin
astoriagreengrass:) is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #25 (permalink)
Syd


MO
Erkling
 
Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *twirls* [GMT-7]
Posts: 20,766

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Default
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionefanforever View Post
Deliliah! That was her name! How come she couldn't think of it. Of coarse, she didn't go around remembering the names of girls that were trying to steal her man. Yup yup.

Woah....out of his life? How? Why?

Honestly Jenn was very confused. She knew Kel didn't like her, but it sounded like his parents absolutely loved that girl. Loved her so much they were wanting him to marry Deliliah. Mostly because she was rich, but anyway.....

"She's, out of your life?" Jenn finally said. "How did that happen? Did you step on her foot this time with a steletto?" she asked, laughing as she remember that incident he had told her. She had thought that was both hillarious, and also painful at the time he had told her that story. But now at this story, she was both awed, and confused by it.
"Out of my life," Kel began, then stopped talking as Jenn kept talking. His mind went blank as she brought up The Incident. Ohh, memories of that day still gave him goosebumps. And not the good kind, either. Bad goosebumps. As it was now, Kel shuddered.

"No." he said finally, getting his train of thought back. "I don't wear stilettos, Jenn." he told her softly, as if telling her unexpected, horrible news. "And it wasn't even my - oh, wait. Yes it was." he frowned. Technically, it wasn't his fault. If his parents hadn't have been so marriage this and marriage that, he wouldn't have snapped. But a sixteen year old boy can only take so much unwanted marriage talk before he snaps.

"It's a short story, really." he told her with a shrug. "My mother and her mother going on and on about our wedding-" he shuddered, "-and our fathers were going on and on about our money-" he rolled his eyes, "-and she was trying to act all cute- like she actually wanted it." he rolled his eyes again. Even he knew that Deliliah had hated him ever since he'd called her Jenn.

"And, well...I got tired of it." he shrugged again. "Actually, I stood up from the table very quickly, and I scared my poor little house elf. Then I kinda started yelling something along the lines of 'I'm not marrying her, I don't even like her, I'm in love with Jenn...' that kind of thing." he could feel heat rising up his neck as he told her this, but he continued. "And, after my mom got herself breathing again, I was grounded to my room and I guess the wedding plans were cancelled."
__________________

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion

Last edited by Syd; 05-02-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Syd is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208