sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 673 users online including...
Mutunsutt , Mavavto , Roberttxd

3 members
670 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 24: January - April 2010


Term 24: January - April 2010 Term Twenty-four: Fight Club (Sept 2070 - June 2071)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2010, 02:59 AM
Anna Banana Anna Banana is offline
 
Default Room 2 of the Hospital Ward and Healing Area


Banner by: Gryffindoll

OOC: Before posting in this thread, you must first have been called back by Healer Ashford. To be seen by the Healer, please post in the Check-in Area for Patients first then in the Waiting Room for Patients and Visitors.

Upon entering the Hospital Ward and Healing Area (either on foot or via mobilicorpus‎), you'll come upon a long hallway that eventually forks into two different directions. You'll want to proceed to the right, the direction that will take you to the Healing Area. Healer Ashford will be waiting for you. It is in the Healing Area that you'll receive the medical attention that will hopefully heal you right away and send you back to classes and your everyday life.

If, however, you aren't able to be healed right away and your character is in a rather serious condition, Healer Ashford will escort you (or utilize mobilicorpus‎) to the Hospital Ward. It is in the Hospital Ward where you will receive further medical attention that will surely heal you and get you back on your feet.


OOC: Once your character is seen and tended to, Healer Ashford will deem them "well" and able to return to classes/everyday life. If your character continues to suffer from repeat conditions, it's likely that he or she will be admitted into the Room for Quarantined Patients. If this happens, you will be temporarily placed in the "Quarantined" user group, and your posting in the school will be temporarily limited to the "Quarantined" thread only.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

The boy was asked by the healer to this room. " The girls and boys helping me out are they waiting outside ?" he asked the healer.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #3 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
The boy was asked by the healer to this room. " The girls and boys helping me out are they waiting outside ?" he asked the healer.
Once in the healing area, Gabriella directed Rex to take a seat on the examining and operating table. She listened to his question, considered it for a moment, then shook her head no. "I realize that at this moment, you'd love to have your close friends with you, but as for now, I think it needs to be just you and I while I work on examining and healing you. I think a group of people may be too much of a distraction at the moment," she said, giving him an apologetic face.

With Rex experiencing amnesia, Gabriella didn't want to further confuse him by inviting in a group of people that he may or may not be familiar with. Besides, it would be easier to focus on healing him with his friends in the waiting area. "They're more than welcome to wait for you in the waiting area, though," she added. She pulled up a stool and sat down next to the table. "Now then. Let's talk for a moment. Is there anything at all you remember about your accident?"
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 03:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

" I think I got hit by a Whomping Willow, mam but I am not sure" the boy told the healer. "Are you this girlfriend to me everyone keeps talking about to me?" the boy asked her.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
" I think I got hit by a Whomping Willow, mam but I am not sure" the boy told the healer. "Are you this girlfriend to me everyone keeps talking about to me?" the boy asked her.
Gabriella nodded, realizing that the boy could tell her no more than she'd already read on the check-in sheet. "I see," she merely commented. She started to push herself off the stool she'd been sitting in when he spoke up once again. Was she his girlfriend? "Merlin no, child! I'm the Healer---an adult." She gave him a little frown, but then, remembering that he was suffering from amnesia, softened her expression again.

She finally rose from the stool and began preparing a phial of potion that would help begin the process of Rex getting his memory back. "What you have, Rex, is amnesia. I'm sure you know that amnesia is an illness which causes a person to lose parts of their memory," she explained, bringing the potion back to him. "You'll need three different doses of this to fully cure you, so in other words, you won't be fully cured today. Amnesia is not something that is cured within an instant."

She passed the phial over then continued with, "I want you to come back in exactly one week for your second dose. Because I've already seen you in the healing area today, you won't need to check-in and wait as you've done today. Coming to take the dose in my office will be just fine." Gabriella hadn't encountered too many cases of amnesia, but based on the ones she had encountered, Rex would be just fine in between the doses. After all, he'd only lost his memory---not his ability to think and live normally. "You're dismissed, Mr. Trigwell. Keep your friends close during the next few weeks, and remember to come and see me in exactly a week."

On a piece of parchment, she scribbled the following:

Quote:
Dear friends of Rex,

Please see to it that Rex comes and sees me in my office once a week for the next two weeks.

Thank you,
Healer Ashford
"Give this to your friends...and you lot have a nice day," she said.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-24-2010, 06:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

" Yes, I will show my friends this paper" the boy told the healer. "Sorry about calling you my girlfriend, but I might have a name of a dog" the boy told the healer.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 01-25-2010, 10:59 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
" Yes, I will show my friends this paper" the boy told the healer. "Sorry about calling you my girlfriend, but I might have a name of a dog" the boy told the healer.
Gabriella nodded as Rex confirmed that he would indeed show the paper to his friends. This way, she could be assured he'd return to her office for his next two doses. "Thank you, Mr. Trigwell," she said. "Remember, you're to come see me a week from today for your second dose. You're dismissed."

She waved her hand a little, so as to say 'don't worry about it', when Rex apologized. "That's quite alright, but thank you for your apology," she politely said. "Have a good day!" As she talked, Gabriella turned and left the healing area. There were a few additional patients she needed to see before the day was done.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf
 
firenjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Yonder ♥
Posts: 7,769

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carve Hetcher
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Damelza Penndragon
Magical Creatures
Default
so you can convince yourself that im cute

Lucille followed the niice healer lady into the room, she gulped and turned to her, all pouty faced and frowny.

"Is there anything you can do?" she asked. "Please dont say you have to apputate him!! Dont amputate Barry!"

Yes, yes, she had named her finger barry. He was broken afterall - he deserved that much.
__________________

My heart is out at sea. And my Head's al over the place.

I'm losing sense of time, and everything tastes the same.
I'll be home in a day. I fear that's a month too late
.
firenjen is offline  
Old 01-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #9 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenjen View Post
Lucille followed the niice healer lady into the room, she gulped and turned to her, all pouty faced and frowny.

"Is there anything you can do?" she asked. "Please dont say you have to apputate him!! Dont amputate Barry!"

Yes, yes, she had named her finger barry. He was broken afterall - he deserved that much.
Once in the room, Gabriella nodded towards the nearest hospital bed. "Why don't you take a seat, Miss Beambrook, and I'll take a look at that finger," she said. While Lucille questioned the future of her finger, Gabriella rummaged through cabinets, coming out moments later with a few medical clothes. The finger definitely needed to be properly cleaned and some things she just didn't trust to be completely healed by magic alone.

"Amputate? Nonsense, child! I'll have Barry all fixed up in no time!" she said, referring to the finger by its apparent given name. With a warm cloth in hand, Gabriella began drying Barry of all the yuck he'd gathered. She didn't examine the finger---it was a no-brainer that it was broken. "Ready?" she asked Lucille, wand raised in the air. Ready or not, here it comes...
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf
 
firenjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Yonder ♥
Posts: 7,769

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carve Hetcher
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Damelza Penndragon
Magical Creatures
Default
so you can convince yourself that im cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Once in the room, Gabriella nodded towards the nearest hospital bed. "Why don't you take a seat, Miss Beambrook, and I'll take a look at that finger," she said. While Lucille questioned the future of her finger, Gabriella rummaged through cabinets, coming out moments later with a few medical clothes. The finger definitely needed to be properly cleaned and some things she just didn't trust to be completely healed by magic alone.

"Amputate? Nonsense, child! I'll have Barry all fixed up in no time!" she said, referring to the finger by its apparent given name. With a warm cloth in hand, Gabriella began drying Barry of all the yuck he'd gathered. She didn't examine the finger---it was a no-brainer that it was broken. "Ready?" she asked Lucille, wand raised in the air. Ready or not, here it comes...
Lucille trotted over to the nearest bed and considered it for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to get on it one handed. After a LOT of shuffling and wiggling, she managed to haul herself onto the bed.

"Phew!" she said when Gabriella told her Barry was staying. That was definatly a GOOD thing. Lucille winced slightly as Barry got cleaned, but the healer was careful.

Lucille's eyes bulged a little as the healer held her wand up to Barry, but she swallowed hard, blinked and said "Ready."
__________________

My heart is out at sea. And my Head's al over the place.

I'm losing sense of time, and everything tastes the same.
I'll be home in a day. I fear that's a month too late
.
firenjen is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #11 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenjen View Post
Lucille trotted over to the nearest bed and considered it for a moment, trying to figure out the best way to get on it one handed. After a LOT of shuffling and wiggling, she managed to haul herself onto the bed.

"Phew!" she said when Gabriella told her Barry was staying. That was definatly a GOOD thing. Lucille winced slightly as Barry got cleaned, but the healer was careful.

Lucille's eyes bulged a little as the healer held her wand up to Barry, but she swallowed hard, blinked and said "Ready."
As soon as she was given the green light, Gabriella silently casted a charm then began waving her wand about. She circled around and around Lucille's broken finger, waiting for the moment it would begin shifting back in place.

Several seconds later, the shifting began. Gabriella knew this part was rather painful, but it was all in having a broken bone moving and popping back into place. A soft pop sounded throughout the room, and for a moment, Gabriella's eyes flickered towards Lucille. She wanted to make sure the girl was alright and not about to panic. "Not too much longer, Miss Beambrook," she said, her eyes moving back to the now half-broken finger.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf
 
firenjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Yonder ♥
Posts: 7,769

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carve Hetcher
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Damelza Penndragon
Magical Creatures
Default
so you can convince yourself that im cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
As soon as she was given the green light, Gabriella silently casted a charm then began waving her wand about. She circled around and around Lucille's broken finger, waiting for the moment it would begin shifting back in place.

Several seconds later, the shifting began. Gabriella knew this part was rather painful, but it was all in having a broken bone moving and popping back into place. A soft pop sounded throughout the room, and for a moment, Gabriella's eyes flickered towards Lucille. She wanted to make sure the girl was alright and not about to panic. "Not too much longer, Miss Beambrook," she said, her eyes moving back to the now half-broken finger.
OWWWIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agghh oh god she wanted to scream!! But, Lucille was a tough cookie (if tough cookies did indeedy regularly get tangled up on the monkey bars) and she kept quiet. A bit. She let out a tiiiny yelp that she couldnt keep in, and averted her eyes from Barry.

"Ok," she said, through gritted teeth. "Ta."
__________________

My heart is out at sea. And my Head's al over the place.

I'm losing sense of time, and everything tastes the same.
I'll be home in a day. I fear that's a month too late
.
firenjen is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenjen View Post
OWWWIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agghh oh god she wanted to scream!! But, Lucille was a tough cookie (if tough cookies did indeedy regularly get tangled up on the monkey bars) and she kept quiet. A bit. She let out a tiiiny yelp that she couldnt keep in, and averted her eyes from Barry.

"Ok," she said, through gritted teeth. "Ta."
Gabriella was fully aware of the amount of pain Lucille was in, but she didn't dare drop her wand and put a halt to the healing process. It'd only hurt worse if she stopped now and started again later. "Just a few more seconds," she mumbled, her wand still encircling Lucille's finger.

With another pop, the bone in the girl's finger popped back into place. "That did it," she said, stuffing her wand back into its holster. "It'll probably be sore for the remainder of the day, but you should feel a big difference as time goes on. I'd say by bedtime tonight you'll be feeling as good as new."

She scooted away from the bed and pushed herself up off her stool. "If there's nothing else I can do for you today, you're free to leave now. You should be careful, though, with that formerly broken finger," she advised. "Like I said, it's going to be sore."
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf
 
firenjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Yonder ♥
Posts: 7,769

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carve Hetcher
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Damelza Penndragon
Magical Creatures
Default
so you can convince yourself that im cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Gabriella was fully aware of the amount of pain Lucille was in, but she didn't dare drop her wand and put a halt to the healing process. It'd only hurt worse if she stopped now and started again later. "Just a few more seconds," she mumbled, her wand still encircling Lucille's finger.

With another pop, the bone in the girl's finger popped back into place. "That did it," she said, stuffing her wand back into its holster. "It'll probably be sore for the remainder of the day, but you should feel a big difference as time goes on. I'd say by bedtime tonight you'll be feeling as good as new."

She scooted away from the bed and pushed herself up off her stool. "If there's nothing else I can do for you today, you're free to leave now. You should be careful, though, with that formerly broken finger," she advised. "Like I said, it's going to be sore."
Few seconds? Yeah, if a second lasted, like, FOREVER.

After a while, the finger popped back into place. That, if anything, was the worst part. Lucille cringed. Eww. It was weirdly distorted in the way it just popped back in. Allll freaky lookin'.

Lucille breathed a sigh of refleif. "Thankyou," she said, hopping down from the bed and inspecting Barry. "And, got it. No more monkey bar acrobatics." She nodded seriously and began to leave, calling as she did so, "Thanks again Mrs Healer Lady!!"
__________________

My heart is out at sea. And my Head's al over the place.

I'm losing sense of time, and everything tastes the same.
I'll be home in a day. I fear that's a month too late
.
firenjen is offline  
Old 01-29-2010, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenjen View Post
Few seconds? Yeah, if a second lasted, like, FOREVER.

After a while, the finger popped back into place. That, if anything, was the worst part. Lucille cringed. Eww. It was weirdly distorted in the way it just popped back in. Allll freaky lookin'.

Lucille breathed a sigh of refleif. "Thankyou," she said, hopping down from the bed and inspecting Barry. "And, got it. No more monkey bar acrobatics." She nodded seriously and began to leave, calling as she did so, "Thanks again Mrs Healer Lady!!"
"You're quite welcome, Miss Beambrook, and yes---no more monkey bar acrobatics," she said, a small smile on her face. The girl had been very lucky to walk away from the accident with just a broken finger. Gabriella had seen far worse resulting from playground equipment just like the kind on the grounds of Hogwarts. Come to think of it, though, hadn't there been a Raveclaw boy in here on the first day of school for the very same thing? The prefect, if she remembered correctly.

Gabriella waved as Lucille walked out of sight. Her eyes flickered down to her clipboard, and she read the information regarding the next patient. Realizing that she was a bit hungry, she headed out the back area and towards the waiting room. As soon as the place was clear, she thought a bite to eat might be in order.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin
Ramora
 
MarcyMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GMT -5
Posts: 5,385

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Nikki walked away from the waiting room and towards the hallway that Healer Ashford had directed. She was walking pretty slow, but she made it to the end. She looked at the sign and moved down the right hallway into the second room. Nikki walked over to the empty bed and sat down, her legs hanging over the side. She waited patiently for the Healer to arrive.
MarcyMoo is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 03:01 AM   #17 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫♪MarcyMoo♪♫ View Post
Nikki walked away from the waiting room and towards the hallway that Healer Ashford had directed. She was walking pretty slow, but she made it to the end. She looked at the sign and moved down the right hallway into the second room. Nikki walked over to the empty bed and sat down, her legs hanging over the side. She waited patiently for the Healer to arrive.
The door to room two opened, and Gabriella stepped inside. Within seconds, her eyes met Nikki's gaze, and she felt sympathetic once more. Apparently, according to the check-in book, something in Defense Against the Dark Arts had left the poor girl completely frightened.

Figuring that she'd need a Calming Draught, Gabriella went and retrieved of phial of the potion before sitting down on the stool just beside the bed. She didn't hand the phial over just yet, though. She wanted to talk to Nikki first before she decided exactly which potion was necessary---if one was needed at all. "Now then. Why don't you explain to me what's happened," she said.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 03:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin
Ramora
 
MarcyMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GMT -5
Posts: 5,385

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
The door to room two opened, and Gabriella stepped inside. Within seconds, her eyes met Nikki's gaze, and she felt sympathetic once more. Apparently, according to the check-in book, something in Defense Against the Dark Arts had left the poor girl completely frightened.

Figuring that she'd need a Calming Draught, Gabriella went and retrieved of phial of the potion before sitting down on the stool just beside the bed. She didn't hand the phial over just yet, though. She wanted to talk to Nikki first before she decided exactly which potion was necessary---if one was needed at all. "Now then. Why don't you explain to me what's happened," she said.
Nikki was finally start to relax a little when she heard the door open. She jumped slightly and looked around. Oh. It was only the nurse. She shaking started again, and Nikki fiddled with her hands. She watched as the healer walked over to her, a phial in her hand.

Please let t be tasty!!!

When the nurse sat down across from her and asked what had happeded to her, Nikki began to fiddle with her hands again. W-well," She began. "I-I was sitting in D-defense Against the D-dark Arts class when the Professor told us to perform the..." She trailed off. She didn't want to say the curse. "...H-he told us t-to perform the...the...the C-cruciatus C-curse." There she said it! "I just couldn't d-do it. T-then I started t-to feel a l-little d-dizzy, and l-like I might t-throw up." Nikki stopped talking and waited for the healer to say something.
MarcyMoo is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Suspended
Abraxan
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Now LaQuidditch
Posts: 25,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Default
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Gabriella nodded as Rex confirmed that he would indeed show the paper to his friends. This way, she could be assured he'd return to her office for his next two doses. "Thank you, Mr. Trigwell," she said. "Remember, you're to come see me a week from today for your second dose. You're dismissed."

She waved her hand a little, so as to say 'don't worry about it', when Rex apologized. "That's quite alright, but thank you for your apology," she politely said. "Have a good day!" As she talked, Gabriella turned and left the healing area. There were a few additional patients she needed to see before the day was done.
" Hello, healer Ashford, you told me to come back in a week " Rex told her. "Sometimes I know who I am and sometimes I think I am a dog Rex" he explained to the healer. "Sometimes i remember my girlfriend and friends and other times, U draw a complate blank" he told tgis lady. "Who are you?" the boy asked her.
Jason Potter Weasley is offline  
Old 01-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #20 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫♪MarcyMoo♪♫ View Post
Nikki was finally start to relax a little when she heard the door open. She jumped slightly and looked around. Oh. It was only the nurse. She shaking started again, and Nikki fiddled with her hands. She watched as the healer walked over to her, a phial in her hand.

Please let t be tasty!!!

When the nurse sat down across from her and asked what had happeded to her, Nikki began to fiddle with her hands again. W-well," She began. "I-I was sitting in D-defense Against the D-dark Arts class when the Professor told us to perform the..." She trailed off. She didn't want to say the curse. "...H-he told us t-to perform the...the...the C-cruciatus C-curse." There she said it! "I just couldn't d-do it. T-then I started t-to feel a l-little d-dizzy, and l-like I might t-throw up." Nikki stopped talking and waited for the healer to say something.
Although there was lots Gabriella needed to say, she felt as if Nikki's definite need of a Calming Draught came first. Standing, she made her way over to Nikki and placed one hand behind the girl's head. With the other hand, she raised the phial to Nikki's lips. "Drink this," she simply said, tilting the phial.

While she waited for Nikki to drink the potion, Gabriella thought about what the girl had just said. The Cruciatus Curse? In Defense Against the Dark Arts here at Hogwarts? Surely the girl had been mistaken, but then again, there wasn't really any other spell that might be confused with the Cruciatus Curse. Hmm...

Gabriella's thoughts drifted to the Defense professor she'd met at the Start-of-Term Feast. He fit the description of someone creepy enough to teach such a curse, that was for sure. "I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience in class. The Calming Draught I've given you will help with your shaking and panic. You also need a nice long rest before attending any additional classes or trying to walk about the school or grounds," she said.

She wasn't quite sure what to tell Nikki about the Defense professor's teaching techniques. One on hand, she didn't want to go around questioning the technique on the off-chance that it had been allowed. On the other hand, though, she knew that if there was a big problem with it, Tate would probably confront Duskurk sometime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Potter Weasley View Post
" Hello, healer Ashford, you told me to come back in a week " Rex told her. "Sometimes I know who I am and sometimes I think I am a dog Rex" he explained to the healer. "Sometimes i remember my girlfriend and friends and other times, U draw a complate blank" he told tgis lady. "Who are you?" the boy asked her.
OOC: Hi, Jason! To see the healer in rooms 1, 2, or 3, you need to first post in the Check-in Area for Patients. When it's Rex's turn to see the Healer, I'll post Gabriella calling for him in the Waiting Room. However, Gabriella asked Rex to come for his next dose of potion in her office, so if you would, please post in the Waiting Area for Healer Ashford's Office instead. Thanks!
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 02-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
Slytherin
Ramora
 
MarcyMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GMT -5
Posts: 5,385

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Although there was lots Gabriella needed to say, she felt as if Nikki's definite need of a Calming Draught came first. Standing, she made her way over to Nikki and placed one hand behind the girl's head. With the other hand, she raised the phial to Nikki's lips. "Drink this," she simply said, tilting the phial.

While she waited for Nikki to drink the potion, Gabriella thought about what the girl had just said. The Cruciatus Curse? In Defense Against the Dark Arts here at Hogwarts? Surely the girl had been mistaken, but then again, there wasn't really any other spell that might be confused with the Cruciatus Curse. Hmm...

Gabriella's thoughts drifted to the Defense professor she'd met at the Start-of-Term Feast. He fit the description of someone creepy enough to teach such a curse, that was for sure. "I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience in class. The Calming Draught I've given you will help with your shaking and panic. You also need a nice long rest before attending any additional classes or trying to walk about the school or grounds," she said.

She wasn't quite sure what to tell Nikki about the Defense professor's teaching techniques. One on hand, she didn't want to go around questioning the technique on the off-chance that it had been allowed. On the other hand, though, she knew that if there was a big problem with it, Tate would probably confront Duskurk sometime soon.
Nikki drank the potion slowly. Her shaking eased down and the panic left her. She felt great, as if the DADA lesson had never happened! Nikki wanted to jump up and hug the healer, but she refrained herself from doing so. She could find another way to thank her, a nicer way. "Thank you Healer Ashford." Nikki said smiling. "I'll make sure to rest up." She added as she listened to what the healer said.
MarcyMoo is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #22 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫♪MarcyMoo♪♫ View Post
Nikki drank the potion slowly. Her shaking eased down and the panic left her. She felt great, as if the DADA lesson had never happened! Nikki wanted to jump up and hug the healer, but she refrained herself from doing so. She could find another way to thank her, a nicer way. "Thank you Healer Ashford." Nikki said smiling. "I'll make sure to rest up." She added as she listened to what the healer said.
Upon hearing Nikki's words of appreciation, Gabriella smiled warmly. A 'thank you' wasn't necessary, of course, but it was always nice to officially hear that the students appreciated what was done for them. "You're very welcome, Miss Finn, but of course a 'thank you' isn't necessary. I truly love to heal people, so it was my pleasure," she said. "Although, as much as I love to heal, I'd rather see everyone uninjured and well instead of being in here."

"Now then, is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked, wondering if Nikki felt all better or if she was still under the weather. She surely did seem all better, what with that smile on her face.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Slytherin
Ramora
 
MarcyMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GMT -5
Posts: 5,385

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Upon hearing Nikki's words of appreciation, Gabriella smiled warmly. A 'thank you' wasn't necessary, of course, but it was always nice to officially hear that the students appreciated what was done for them. "You're very welcome, Miss Finn, but of course a 'thank you' isn't necessary. I truly love to heal people, so it was my pleasure," she said. "Although, as much as I love to heal, I'd rather see everyone uninjured and well instead of being in here."

"Now then, is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked, wondering if Nikki felt all better or if she was still under the weather. She surely did seem all better, what with that smile on her face.
"Still, thank you." Nikki said standing up as she listened to the healer talk about how much she loved healing. "I thinks that it. I'll come back if I start feeling sick again." She said when the healer asked if there was anything else she needed. "I'm just gonna head back to my dorm and take a nice long nap." Homework could wait until later that morning, right now all she wanted to do is curl up in bed with Eclipse and sleep. "Bye." Nikki said waving as she walked out of the hospital wing.
MarcyMoo is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #24 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫♪MarcyMoo♪♫ View Post
"Still, thank you." Nikki said standing up as she listened to the healer talk about how much she loved healing. "I thinks that it. I'll come back if I start feeling sick again." She said when the healer asked if there was anything else she needed. "I'm just gonna head back to my dorm and take a nice long nap." Homework could wait until later that morning, right now all she wanted to do is curl up in bed with Eclipse and sleep. "Bye." Nikki said waving as she walked out of the hospital wing.
"Mmhmm," Gabriella replied, walking to the door as Nikki headed there, as well. "A nice long nap sounds good. As a matter of fact, I think I may just head off to take one, as well." She smiled, thinking how well-needed a nice rest was. She'd head to the Great Hall for dinner then head straight to her quarters. Being a Healer was a wonderful job, but heading out after a long day on the job was equally as great. "Goodbye, Miss Finn. Enjoy your nap," she said, following the girl out then shutting the door behind them.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 01:05 AM   #25 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl
 
Sneakeh Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pride Rock
Posts: 26,771

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Default
Yay, Hamlet! Cathopper Disney Fanatic I was normal once...

Reese was hoping this healing thing wouldn't take long and it wouldn't hurt, but she was almost positive nothing could hurt worse than her arm was hurting now. So, all was good.

She followed Healer Ashford into room, then she took a quick glance around before looking back at the Healer. Was she going to have to repeat the tragic incident that lead her hear? Hopefully not. It was quite embarrassing to say that a spider landed on her face, which made her trip into a hole, which made her fall and break her arm.

Very embarrassing.
__________________


_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.
Sneakeh Cat is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252