sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1129 users online including...
maximllon , Kimothy , TomaKex

4 members
1125 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 24: January - April 2010


Term 24: January - April 2010 Term Twenty-four: Fight Club (Sept 2070 - June 2071)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:06 AM
Cassirin Cassirin is offline
 
Default Hogwarts Slumber Party: Sleeping Bags

Plushy purple sleeping bags and enormous down pillows are piled in one corner of the Great Hall. Feel free to lay a few out if you want to chat with each other. Just remember... first to go to sleep is fair game!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl
 
Sneakeh Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pride Rock
Posts: 26,771

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Default
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

WHAAAT?!

Reese dropped her own sleeping bag on the floor as she stared at the purple sleeping bags piled in the corner. On the notice board, it said the bring your own sleeping bag. They hadn't mentioned there were already going to be sleeping bags! Whatever. Her Cinderella sleeping bag outvoted those purple ones and she had already brought it up from the dungeons, so she might as well use it.

She unrolled her sleeping bag out and before she sat down, she took a quick glance down at her pajamas that she had worn just for this sleepover. They were awesome, weren't they? Smiling to herself, she sat down on top of her sleeping bag and waited for her friends to arrive. Or at least Torin. Torin and her had been planning on sitting next to each other for the story telling.
__________________


_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.
Sneakeh Cat is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,707

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Marie walked over to the sleeping bag area carrying her green and silver sleeping bag. She noticed all the purple ones but was not about to use one of those, she wanted to use her own, the one she had gotten from her grandfather for Christmas. She carefully laid it out and looked around to find her friends. Maybe she would find them by the fire.
The1HBIC is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,094

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post
WHAAAT?!

Reese dropped her own sleeping bag on the floor as she stared at the purple sleeping bags piled in the corner. On the notice board, it said the bring your own sleeping bag. They hadn't mentioned there were already going to be sleeping bags! Whatever. Her Cinderella sleeping bag outvoted those purple ones and she had already brought it up from the dungeons, so she might as well use it.

She unrolled her sleeping bag out and before she sat down, she took a quick glance down at her pajamas that she had worn just for this sleepover. They were awesome, weren't they? Smiling to herself, she sat down on top of her sleeping bag and waited for her friends to arrive. Or at least Torin. Torin and her had been planning on sitting next to each other for the story telling.
ZOMG!! Torin was so excited and he walked into the Great Hall for the slumber party. He loved these kinds of things. It was like having a camp out inside. And you could still see the stars outside through the ceiling. How amazing was that?

He made a beeline right towards Reese as he saw her setting up her bag. He had told her that they would be sitting together. And he had also been with her when she got her Cinderella one. His was Finding Nemo because he was cool like that.

He took his bag and unrolled it beside hers, totally eager to start. "We gonna have marshmallows?" he asked, really hoping that she would say yes because marshmallows were yummy and they made him think of summer.

He wondered where Brody was though.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,683

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Marie walked over to the sleeping bag area carrying her green and silver sleeping bag. She noticed all the purple ones but was not about to use one of those, she wanted to use her own, the one she had gotten from her grandfather for Christmas. She carefully laid it out and looked around to find her friends. Maybe she would find them by the fire.
Wearing her black silk pajamas, Evelyn walked into the great hall with her sleeping bag in one hand and a book on animagi in the other, she looked around for a good spot to set up her stuff before getting comfortable. It was a hard decision for her coming here. For one, she would be cramped up in this place with a lot of other people, and two...She was slightly scared of Lupa at the moment. She didn't even know why she brought a sleeping bag, since she was supposed to do detention after the bedtime story. Blah. Well, might as well be comfortable until the torture came.

Ignoring the purplish sleeping bags in the other corner, since there was no way in the world she was using one of those and not her own, Evelyn first spotted Prefect Peace or whatever her name was before turning her gaze over to...Marie! Now there was a good person to be hanging around with for this story thing. Maneuvering her way over to the other Slytherin, making sure to glaaare at the prefect, she stopped in front of Marie with a small smile on her face. "Do you mind if I sit next to you? I promise not to bug you if Evan comes." she snickered, tugging her book closer to herself.
__________________
Roselyn is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #6 (permalink)

Moderator
Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 50,091

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Wearing a plain grey t-shirt and a pair of pyjama-type trousers, all plaid-like, Jake entered the Great Hall, looking very nervous. He grabbed a sleeping bag and pulled it wayyyyy back to the very corner of the room where he could sit wayyyyy back.

Because he'd made people... not happy.

Chewing on his actual thumb by now, Jake hugged a huge pillow and watched everyone else.

He wanted to have fuuuuuun. Pout.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Chocolate!
Felixir is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,707

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Wearing her black silk pajamas, Evelyn walked into the great hall with her sleeping bag in one hand and a book on animagi in the other, she looked around for a good spot to set up her stuff before getting comfortable. It was a hard decision for her coming here. For one, she would be cramped up in this place with a lot of other people, and two...She was slightly scared of Lupa at the moment. She didn't even know why she brought a sleeping bag, since she was supposed to do detention after the bedtime story. Blah. Well, might as well be comfortable until the torture came.

Ignoring the purplish sleeping bags in the other corner, since there was no way in the world she was using one of those and not her own, Evelyn first spotted Prefect Peace or whatever her name was before turning her gaze over to...Marie! Now there was a good person to be hanging around with for this story thing. Maneuvering her way over to the other Slytherin, making sure to glaaare at the prefect, she stopped in front of Marie with a small smile on her face. "Do you mind if I sit next to you? I promise not to bug you if Evan comes." she snickered, tugging her book closer to herself.
Finally someone Marie knew came in. "Hey Evelyn, of course you can sit next to me. I was hoping you would come. Is Destiny coming too?" The night would really be fun with all three of them together. The mention of Evan's name made her feel a little sad. "Oh Evan, I don't even know if he is coming, I haven't seen him since..... well in a while." She knew he was going away with his family but she thought he would have been back by now. "If he does come we can still hang out together. You won't be bugging me, you could never do that. We can all just party together." Not that she wouldn't want some alone time with him, but she also didn't want to be rude to her friends either. She wasn't going to be like Kay and choose a boy over her frineds. Okay well maybe sometimes she would if it meant getting a little alone time with him. But she didn't think that would be a problem tonight anyway, she just had a feeling that he wouldn't be there.

Spoting the book in her hands she asked "So what is your book about? Were we supposed to bring our own book to this?" If so she had failed miserably because the only thing she brought with her was her sleeping bag and pillow, and of course her wand which she was never without.
The1HBIC is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:23 AM   #8 (permalink)


MO
Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,540

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

The minute Annie heard there'd be a slumber party, downsstaris at the Great Hall, she didn't hesitate on preparing herself for the big event. It was to be epic, staying up late and totally avoiding falling asleep...

Gulp...

As she set down her deep purple sleeping bag, she made sure her capri PJ pants didn't make her look odd. After all, they were this shade of pink, as well. EWW...

Annie sat down, took a book out and waited for someone to show up. Like Drew...she expected.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,683

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Finally someone Marie knew came in. "Hey Evelyn, of course you can sit next to me. I was hoping you would come. Is Destiny coming too?" The night would really be fun with all three of them together. The mention of Evan's name made her feel a little sad. "Oh Evan, I don't even know if he is coming, I haven't seen him since..... well in a while." She knew he was going away with his family but she thought he would have been back by now. "If he does come we can still hang out together. You won't be bugging me, you could never do that. We can all just party together." Not that she wouldn't want some alone time with him, but she also didn't want to be rude to her friends either. She wasn't going to be like Kay and choose a boy over her frineds. Okay well maybe sometimes she would if it meant getting a little alone time with him. But she didn't think that would be a problem tonight anyway, she just had a feeling that he wouldn't be there.

Spoting the book in her hands she asked "So what is your book about? Were we supposed to bring our own book to this?" If so she had failed miserably because the only thing she brought with her was her sleeping bag and pillow, and of course her wand which she was never without.
Oh good, she could sit. Not that she needed permission. She was going to sit there anyways. Placing her sleeping bag down, she unrolled it and patted it gently down until no creases or wrinkles could be seen before she sat down upon it. Comfy-ness! Leaning her back against the wall, she shrugged her shoulders at Marie's question before picking up her book. "I don't know if she's coming or not. She probably will. A little later maybe." Evelyn had no clue actually. She never asked. After the game, she pretty much went back up to the girl's dormitory and read the rest of the day until she had to come down here.

Something in Marie's tone though when she asked about Evan caught Evelyn's attention. Was something wrong? They seemed pretty good the last time she'd seen them together. Too good in fact. Hmmm. "Oh, okay then." Might as well not press the matters if it was really bugging Marie. Laughing a little at the mention of bringing their own book, she shook her head and stretched her legs.

"No, you didn't need to. This is mostly just for amusing myself before the actual story starts. I don't want to get into anymore trouble with Lupa, sooo...i brought a book. It's about...animagi." It was lame to bring a book to a slumber party, she knew that, but it would be too tempting to mess with someone if she didn't get her mind off of it. And Jake was sitting RIGHT there too...
__________________
Roselyn is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,971
Default To Kaya, Jude, Rue, Anna, Parker and whoever else she knows
JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

Thalia walked into the Great Hall wearing her Aerie sweatpants and t-shirt. One of her more 'laid back' outfits for the Slumber Party tonight. One of the first school events concerning the students. She also wore her pink converse despite the fact she really didn't like the color pink.

Her sleeping bag was in one and and she was slightly confused as to why sleeping bags were there when it said 'Bring your own sleeping bag' on the notice board. She ignored this fact and laid hers out. Thal liked her sleeping bag better than the others anyhow. She then sat down on it and looked to see if her cousins or any of her friends had arrived. Looked like a big 'no'.
Ellieeenator is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
stan lanevski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 6,554

Default
{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
The minute Annie heard there'd be a slumber party, downsstaris at the Great Hall, she didn't hesitate on preparing herself for the big event. It was to be epic, staying up late and totally avoiding falling asleep...

Gulp...

As she set down her deep purple sleeping bag, she made sure her capri PJ pants didn't make her look odd. After all, they were this shade of pink, as well. EWW...

Annie sat down, took a book out and waited for someone to show up. Like Drew...she expected.
Say what?!

There was a sleep over slumber party thing going on in the Great Hall? No way!

When Drew had found out he honestly didn't much want to go but heyyy how bad could it be. Maybe Helena would be there. Orrrr Annie! Hopefully Annie.

He walked down to the Great Hall in his plaid red PJs and a white v-neck tee shirt. He had his hands in the pockets of his pants as he looked around.

Hmmmm was she there??? He flipped his hair out of his face and that's when he saw Annie reading! Hehe! He walked behind her, knelt behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "How was your Christmas Robles?" He said with a wide smile.
__________________
stan lanevski is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:54 AM   #12 (permalink)


DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,073

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 View Post
Thalia walked into the Great Hall wearing her Aerie sweatpants and t-shirt. One of her more 'laid back' outfits for the Slumber Party tonight. One of the first school events concerning the students. She also wore her pink converse despite the fact she really didn't like the color pink.

Her sleeping bag was in one and and she was slightly confused as to why sleeping bags were there when it said 'Bring your own sleeping bag' on the notice board. She ignored this fact and laid hers out. Thal liked her sleeping bag better than the others anyhow. She then sat down on it and looked to see if her cousins or any of her friends had arrived. Looked like a big 'no'.
Kaya walked into the Great Hall with a huge grin on her face, she was so excited, although she wasn't sure who'd she actually know well enough to join. She was wearing her light blue sweat pants with a matching jacket over the top, with her sleeping bag under her arm.

She scanned the hall for someone that she may know when she came across Thalia. She grinned and rushed towards her, "Hey Thalia, what's up? You don't mind if I join you right?" She said, laying her sleeping bag down next to her.
__________________
your eyes are swallowing me____________________

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Emzily is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 01:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,971
Default
JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullendiggory View Post
Kaya walked into the Great Hall with a huge grin on her face, she was so excited, although she wasn't sure who'd she actually know well enough to join. She was wearing her light blue sweat pants with a matching jacket over the top, with her sleeping bag under her arm.

She scanned the hall for someone that she may know when she came across Thalia. She grinned and rushed towards her, "Hey Thalia, what's up? You don't mind if I join you right?" She said, laying her sleeping bag down next to her.
Thalia's face lit up when she saw her friend come and join her. "Not at all. I'm really glad you did in fact," she grinned at her. "I was starting to get lonely," she added. Tonight was going to be sooooo much fun. She couldn't wait and could hardly contain herself as she bounced slightly.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" she asked her excitedly. Hopefully her cousin may join.
Ellieeenator is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:00 AM   #14 (permalink)


MO
Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,540

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
Say what?!

There was a sleep over slumber party thing going on in the Great Hall? No way!

When Drew had found out he honestly didn't much want to go but heyyy how bad could it be. Maybe Helena would be there. Orrrr Annie! Hopefully Annie.

He walked down to the Great Hall in his plaid red PJs and a white v-neck tee shirt. He had his hands in the pockets of his pants as he looked around.

Hmmmm was she there??? He flipped his hair out of his face and that's when he saw Annie reading! Hehe! He walked behind her, knelt behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "How was your Christmas Robles?" He said with a wide smile.
The reading was about her upcoming essay for Muggle Studies, wondering if she should talk about an especific Olympics event or someone she admired. She was doubtful on that one...

At the second she was turning the page, she felt two arms surrounding her in a hug. The whole butterflies inside her stomach began to fly, do the tricks and make her go dizzy for a second. "Sparkss..." She said, letting go of the magazine, then smiling wide as she made Drew let go of her so she could turn around and hug him properly.

"You scared me..." She said, lightly punching his arm. "My break was awesome, thanks. How about yours?" But oh well, they had written to each other about their holidays.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:03 AM   #15 (permalink)


DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,073

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 View Post
Thalia's face lit up when she saw her friend come and join her. "Not at all. I'm really glad you did in fact," she grinned at her. "I was starting to get lonely," she added. Tonight was going to be sooooo much fun. She couldn't wait and could hardly contain herself as she bounced slightly.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" she asked her excitedly. Hopefully her cousin may join.
"Oh good." She replied cheerfully, laying down on her sleeping bag as she spoke. Kaya was really glad to be here right now, it was about time Hogwarts did something fun.

"Yes, I am soo excited." She said happily. She wondered if any of Thalia's friends would join them too, well, it's not like Kaya had many.
__________________
your eyes are swallowing me____________________

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Emzily is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,707

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Oh good, she could sit. Not that she needed permission. She was going to sit there anyways. Placing her sleeping bag down, she unrolled it and patted it gently down until no creases or wrinkles could be seen before she sat down upon it. Comfy-ness! Leaning her back against the wall, she shrugged her shoulders at Marie's question before picking up her book. "I don't know if she's coming or not. She probably will. A little later maybe." Evelyn had no clue actually. She never asked. After the game, she pretty much went back up to the girl's dormitory and read the rest of the day until she had to come down here.

Something in Marie's tone though when she asked about Evan caught Evelyn's attention. Was something wrong? They seemed pretty good the last time she'd seen them together. Too good in fact. Hmmm. "Oh, okay then." Might as well not press the matters if it was really bugging Marie. Laughing a little at the mention of bringing their own book, she shook her head and stretched her legs.

"No, you didn't need to. This is mostly just for amusing myself before the actual story starts. I don't want to get into anymore trouble with Lupa, sooo...i brought a book. It's about...animagi." It was lame to bring a book to a slumber party, she knew that, but it would be too tempting to mess with someone if she didn't get her mind off of it. And Jake was sitting RIGHT there too...
"Oh well I hope she comes, we could have a lot of fun here tonight." She looked around but still no Kay. Rats, she really wanted to give her a hard time about how she acted at the game earlier, the big cry baby.

Good, they didn't have to bring their own book. "What do you mean get in any more trouble? When did you get into trouble with Lupa?" Evelyn didn't mention anything at the game so it must have happened after the game. Then again, she wasn't sitting with them during the whole match. What kind of trouble could she get into watching a game?
The1HBIC is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,971
Default
JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullendiggory View Post
"Oh good." She replied cheerfully, laying down on her sleeping bag as she spoke. Kaya was really glad to be here right now, it was about time Hogwarts did something fun.

"Yes, I am soo excited." She said happily. She wondered if any of Thalia's friends would join them too, well, it's not like Kaya had many.
"Me too," Thalia expressed in her own enthusiasm. "My cousins may be joining soon or my frenemy Parker. I hope Jude will be here too. Just I'll have to make sure he and Parker aren't around each other," she explained with a sigh. Things could be so frustrating with them.

"How have you been since we've last talked?" she asked her, bringing up conversation.
Ellieeenator is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Jarvey
 
teachpet13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: East Coast!
Posts: 504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elora DeRellington
Second Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
"Oh well I hope she comes, we could have a lot of fun here tonight." She looked around but still no Kay. Rats, she really wanted to give her a hard time about how she acted at the game earlier, the big cry baby.

Good, they didn't have to bring their own book. "What do you mean get in any more trouble? When did you get into trouble with Lupa?" Evelyn didn't mention anything at the game so it must have happened after the game. Then again, she wasn't sitting with them during the whole match. What kind of trouble could she get into watching a game?
Elora saw Marie sitting with a girl she had never met. She approached them and said" Hi, can I sit with you guys tonight? I don't know anyone else who is coming here." She smiled. The girls seemed nice, and Marie seemed nice. They seemed like girls Elora could be friends with.
teachpet13 is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #19 (permalink)


DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,073

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 View Post
"Me too," Thalia expressed in her own enthusiasm. "My cousins may be joining soon or my frenemy Parker. I hope Jude will be here too. Just I'll have to make sure he and Parker aren't around each other," she explained with a sigh. Things could be so frustrating with them.

"How have you been since we've last talked?" she asked her, bringing up conversation.
Kaya raised an eyebrow, "You're 'frenemy'? Who's that?" She asked curiously. Herself and Thalia hadn't known each other long, she felt totally lost in the conversation. She nodded, that must be who Jude is so jealous of.

"I've been great actually." She said, grinning. She didn't really understand why she had been in such a good mood for the past couple of days. "How about you?" She asked in return.
__________________
your eyes are swallowing me____________________

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Emzily is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
stan lanevski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Down the rabbit hole
Posts: 6,554

Default
{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
The reading was about her upcoming essay for Muggle Studies, wondering if she should talk about an especific Olympics event or someone she admired. She was doubtful on that one...

At the second she was turning the page, she felt two arms surrounding her in a hug. The whole butterflies inside her stomach began to fly, do the tricks and make her go dizzy for a second. "Sparkss..." She said, letting go of the magazine, then smiling wide as she made Drew let go of her so she could turn around and hug him properly.

"You scared me..." She said, lightly punching his arm. "My break was awesome, thanks. How about yours?" But oh well, they had written to each other about their holidays.
As Annie made Drew let go of her he did with a small smile. Though he soon had her back in his arms and was happy about that! Though they had been writting each other he couldn't help but be really happy that he was here with Annie once more.

"Okay first ouch! Why punch me?" He asked laughing slightly as he let go of her. "And I'm sorry about scaring you, I did not mean to." He said. "Well I'm very glad. Mine two but I sure did miss you a whole lot!" He said honestly.
__________________
stan lanevski is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:17 AM   #21 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Wearing her new silk black and white pyjamas, Mina walked slowly into the Great Hall with her sleeping bag tucked nicely under her arm. Looking to the corner, she frowned a little. Didn't the notice say to bring their own sleeping bags? Maybe they were for those that didn't have sleeping bags?

Shaking her head, she looked around for her friends. They didn't plan on actually meeting up before, but she figured they would all just see each other there. Walking around the Great Hall, she finally found a quiet spot to set up. She could just wait there for her friends. Unrolling her sleeping bag, she sat down and started to people watch. She really hadn't done that in some time, she kind of missed it.
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:21 AM   #22 (permalink)


MO
Banshee
 
Yaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Up, up, and away
Posts: 52,540

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
Default
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
As Annie made Drew let go of her he did with a small smile. Though he soon had her back in his arms and was happy about that! Though they had been writting each other he couldn't help but be really happy that he was here with Annie once more.

"Okay first ouch! Why punch me?" He asked laughing slightly as he let go of her. "And I'm sorry about scaring you, I did not mean to." He said. "Well I'm very glad. Mine two but I sure did miss you a whole lot!" He said honestly.
Awww, mann...could that smile turn a bit more sweeter? I think not, it was enough for Annie to just drool inside her head. Hugging Drew back, she smiled wide, though she had to let go. She didn't want detention for extra hugging or something like that, and less for Drew.

"Becauseee...you scared me a lot. I react like that, sorry. It's hard to let go of some habits..." Like her usual tomboy personality whenever she played soccer.

Annie let out a sigh when Drew said he'd missed her a lot. "I missed you too..." She whispered, with a soft smile. "But I had you here, all the time..." She took out the necklace he had given to her.

As she turned around, Annie noticed Torin and Reese had arrived as well. "Would you mind coming with me over there, with them?" She tried not to point, but it was useless. They were a bit far away from where Drew and Anna were standing. She took her sleeping bag up, and her magazine then with the other hand, held Drew's.
__________________
____________________________staring at the blank page before you...

so close you can almost taste it
________________________________
Yaya is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,971
Default
JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullendiggory View Post
Kaya raised an eyebrow, "You're 'frenemy'? Who's that?" She asked curiously. Herself and Thalia hadn't known each other long, she felt totally lost in the conversation. She nodded, that must be who Jude is so jealous of.

"I've been great actually." She said, grinning. She didn't really understand why she had been in such a good mood for the past couple of days. "How about you?" She asked in return.
"Oh that's Parker Yorke. You've probably seen him around. We hate each other sometimes but then get along others," she told her. She would have to find out someday. People had probably heard them arguing before. "We argue over stupid stuff," she added. Like...well there was too much to list.

"That's good," she smiled back. At least she sounded better than Thal had been herself. "Err...I've been good and bad," said Thalia with a weaker grin. "I broke my nose a few days ago. That's the bad news." That day had been horrible all together. "I found out today though that my aunt's the new Division Head in her Department so that's the highlight for my week," she smiled, looking down at her converse and tying the shoe.
Ellieeenator is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:26 AM   #24 (permalink)


DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 25,073

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 View Post
"Oh that's Parker Yorke. You've probably seen him around. We hate each other sometimes but then get along others," she told her. She would have to find out someday. People had probably heard them arguing before. "We argue over stupid stuff," she added. Like...well there was too much to list.

"That's good," she smiled back. At least she sounded better than Thal had been herself. "Err...I've been good and bad," said Thalia with a weaker grin. "I broke my nose a few days ago. That's the bad news." That day had been horrible all together. "I found out today though that my aunt's the new Division Head in her Department so that's the highlight for my week," she smiled, looking down at her converse and tying the shoe.
Kaya nodded, "I don't know him. You think he'll show up tonight?" She asked, sitting up, it felt a lot more confortable rather than lying down at the moment.

"You broke your nose?" She said, quite shocked. "How did you manage that?" She asked curiously, maybe things had gotten wild for Thalia again, like she explained to Kaya before. "Ohh, that's good then!" She said, grinning at her.
__________________
your eyes are swallowing me____________________

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Emzily is offline  
Old 02-21-2010, 02:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Jarvey
 
teachpet13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: East Coast!
Posts: 504

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elora DeRellington
Second Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullendiggory View Post
Kaya nodded, "I don't know him. You think he'll show up tonight?" She asked, sitting up, it felt a lot more confortable rather than lying down at the moment.

"You broke your nose?" She said, quite shocked. "How did you manage that?" She asked curiously, maybe things had gotten wild for Thalia again, like she explained to Kaya before. "Ohh, that's good then!" She said, grinning at her.
Elora saw Kaya from yesterday at the Lake. "Hi Kaya! How are you!?" She was excited to see someone she knew and someone she didn't. Elora didn't recognize the girl Kaya was talking too. She she extended her hand, " Hi there! I'm Elora."
teachpet13 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252