sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1181 users online including...
FlixexNit , TomaKex , JamesSoacy , Sheilabow , EnriqueDof

6 members
1175 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 24: January - April 2010


Term 24: January - April 2010 Term Twenty-four: Fight Club (Sept 2070 - June 2071)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Cynthia Davis Cynthia Davis is offline
 
Default Forbidden Forest - Arena 1

Deep in the heart of the Forbidden Forest an underground dueling arena has been set up. A few random students have been selected to participate in these duels.



ROUND 1

MADISON WINLOCH Vs TIBERIUS PRYCE



Place your bets.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:41 AM   #2 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Tiberius shivered the entire way from the castle to here, though always careful to have not been seen. But for whatever reason -- perhaps he'd adjusted to the cold -- when he finally arrived, his shivers stopped.

Stepping forward out of shadows, he called out, unconcerned about being heard. "I'm here."
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 04:38 AM   #3 (permalink)

Triwizard Champion
DA's ROR Keeper
Dwarf
 
Faerilicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 35,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aanya Agrawal
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhea Singh
Default
Wonky Knee

Perhaps bringing a companion along with her to the Pathways had been a stupid idea, but at least she had gotten rid of him now. Although she had never stepped into this part of Hogwarts before, Madiison knew exactly where she was going, not really even caring about making noises which could attract the attention of creatures residing in the area once she was sure nobody had followed her into the forest.

She hoped she would reach her destination soon. The deeper she ventured into the forest, the colder she felt. The girl started rubbing her hands to warm herself, but it was no use.

And ... alas.

She was here.

"I have arrived." She spoke, stepping into the arena.
Faerilicious is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Cynthia Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,036

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cynthia Davis
Graduated
Default

Stepping out from behind a large tree and looking pretty sinister, Samuel waved his wand and lit the torches that surrounded the arena. He peered at the two students in front of him, "I hope for your sakes that you weren't followed" he said as he scanned the surrounding area.

There was no point in starting the duel until the others were here. He turned his attention back towards the two and frowned, they weren't exactly what he was used to but it was all he could scrounge up. "Why don't you two warm up and get some practice in until the others arrive."

Might be a good idea to see what they could do before he placed the odds down.
Cynthia Davis is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #5 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

"I wasn't. Made sure of it," Tiberius nodded firmly before heading over to the edge of the arena to practice, aware of Mr. Surly Barkeep's displeasure. Feh.

Defense, first, he thought to himself. Flicking is wand up, he whispered, "Protego," letting the shield form, holding a moment, and then dropping it, before repeating the spell a few more times. Satisfied, he mentally ran through the spells he thought he might use in his head.

No sense is practicing them where he opponent could see. She might get some ideas. He hoped to surprise her.

Peering over his shoulder at her, he wondered what she might use. Hoping to catch a glimpse, he turned and faced her to watch her practice.
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 02-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Triwizard Champion
DA's ROR Keeper
Dwarf
 
Faerilicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 35,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aanya Agrawal
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhea Singh
Default
Wonky Knee

Madiison frowned, wondering for a moment if the nameless boy would have followed her into the forest and to here, but then she shook her head. He couldn't have. He wasn't looking when she had disappeared and she had made sure there was no trail leading him here.

They were safe.

Nodding in agreement yet again, Madiison watched the other boy walk off and practice the shield charm. Repeatedly. It got boring. So, like a good little girl that Madiison had NEVER been before, she walked off to find another, private spot to practice.

Of course she was clever enough not to let the boy know of which spells she could cast. Di turned around so her back was facing the boy and she started to run through the spells one by one, whispering them to her wand instead of saying them out loud and watching the sparks disappear into the forest.

Giggle.

Oh, this boy was going to go DOWN.
Faerilicious is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 04:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 43,190

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Rosita Chiquita-Banana stood on the edge of the arena staring at the two combatants. She'd been to many fights of this kind, although never between children! It was so exotic and exciting.

The woman pulled her yeti-fur coat tightly across her shoulders as she leaned across the fence. "Yoo-hoo! LEETLE BOY! Come here." She waved a pair of gloves (embroidered with unicorn hair, of course) at the boy to get his attention.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 04:20 AM   #8 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Tiberius looked around the arena, his attempt to gauage his opponent's skill not as successful as he'd hoped. He was certainly the only 'leeetle boy' around at the moment, so whoever that was, she must be calling to him.

Squinting against the brightness of the flames, Tibi searched the perimeter, his eyes finally coming to rest on a woman with, what he thought to be an outlandish coat... waving her gloves at him?

Stepping over to her, as he thought it simply a polite thing to do, he nodded in response. "Yes, ma'am?" he asked, smiling a little cheekily. He thought he might rather like being the center of attention.
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 04:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 43,190

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

"Yes, turn turn turn," she twirled her finger, directing him to spin around so she could get a look at him. Rosita did NOT bet money on a lame Abraxan, and she never bet on a clear loser.

But she did like a good fight, oh yes!

"And like theeeees," Rosita held up her scrawny arm to show off her muscle. Well? Show us what you've got, child!
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 04:31 AM   #10 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Tiberius quirked an eyebrow, no longer amused, though not letting the smile drop from his face.

"I am not a show pony," he said seriously, but politely, crossing his arms in front of his chest and most decidedly not turning nor flexing. "I might be small, but I'm quick and hard to hit. My aim is good, too."

He grinned at her again and winked, leaning forward with a whisper. "You can bet on me."
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 04:44 AM   #11 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 43,190

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

"Thees one, he has the heart of a little lion," Rosita decided. She twirled her finger again, just in case he changed his mind about not showing off.

"Leetle GIRL!" She shook her gloves at the GIRL this time. Perhaps she would spin.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 04:48 AM   #12 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Tiberius stepped back, smiled and then half-bowed in farewell. He did not want to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with his opponent for the time being. "Enjoy the match, ma'am," he said politely.

He turned away then, perhaps with a bit of a flourish, and looked back at her over his shoulder. It wasn't a spin, to be sure, but it was deliberate enough to give her the opportunity to appraise him, after all.

But he still wouldn't spin on command. No no.
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 05:13 AM   #13 (permalink)

Triwizard Champion
DA's ROR Keeper
Dwarf
 
Faerilicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 35,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aanya Agrawal
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhea Singh
Default
Wonky Knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Thees one, he has the heart of a little lion," Rosita decided. She twirled her finger again, just in case he changed his mind about not showing off.

"Leetle GIRL!" She shook her gloves at the GIRL this time. Perhaps she would spin.


Being rather lost in her own little bubble, Madiison had managed to miss the events which had transpired around her with the strange woman wearing a pretty clothes and her opponent. She was far too busy practicing. It wasn't until she heard 'Leetle girl' that the girl finally paid attention to the arena.

Her eyes found a woman, waving her gloves at her. Oooh. Di liked those gloves. They were preeeeeetty. Smiling, Madiison bounced right over to the woman with the pretty gloves. "Yes, ma'am?" She asked in her cute and innocent manner.
Faerilicious is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #14 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

"WoOoOoOoO hOoOoOoOo!"

As she marched happily into the arena, one hand clutching a bag of coins and the other clutching her coat, Alora Lassley began hooping and hollering. "Man, I love these things!" Clearly, someone was just a little too hyped up for her own good.

"Are we ready to get good 'n started?" she questioned, her expression getting brighter and brighter by the moment. She fist-pumped her right hand, the one holding the coat, into the air.

"WoOoOoOoO hOoOoOoOo!"

As she yelled, she swung the coat around and around and around.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 02-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Cockatrice
 
Mistress Vondella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 28,938

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Professor McFarlane
Graduated
Default
IndyEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
"WoOoOoOoO hOoOoOoOo!"

As she marched happily into the arena, one hand clutching a bag of coins and the other clutching her coat, Alora Lassley began hooping and hollering. "Man, I love these things!" Clearly, someone was just a little too hyped up for her own good.

"Are we ready to get good 'n started?" she questioned, her expression getting brighter and brighter by the moment. She fist-pumped her right hand, the one holding the coat, into the air.

"WoOoOoOoO hOoOoOoOo!"

As she yelled, she swung the coat around and around and around.
"WATCH WHAT YER DOIN'" The old man with the sour face snapped at the woman who had nearly hit him with her coat A MILLION TIMES. He couldn't believe people like the woman were allowed here. "I'm tryna see the combantants" he told her as he pushed past to try and get a closer look at the children.

After several minutes, he gave a hem and haw and left to look at the other arenas.

Hopefully away from swinging coats.
__________________

We'll always be together cuz we're both under the moon
Mistress Vondella is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 01:05 AM   #16 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 43,190

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerilicious View Post
Being rather lost in her own little bubble, Madiison had managed to miss the events which had transpired around her with the strange woman wearing a pretty clothes and her opponent. She was far too busy practicing. It wasn't until she heard 'Leetle girl' that the girl finally paid attention to the arena.

Her eyes found a woman, waving her gloves at her. Oooh. Di liked those gloves. They were preeeeeetty. Smiling, Madiison bounced right over to the woman with the pretty gloves. "Yes, ma'am?" She asked in her cute and innocent manner.
"Polite. Small. I do not know..." She twirled her finger in a circle. TURN TURN TURN.

"How old are you, leetle girl?"
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 02:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Polite. Small. I do not know..." She twirled her finger in a circle. TURN TURN TURN.

"How old are you, leetle girl?"

Oh. No.

Prospero Erke didn't try to hide his displeasure as the coated broad went ahead and helped herself to a little information above himself and the others. A small smirk played on his lips as he realized he could do the same. He reached his pale hand into his coat and drew a gnarled, grey wand and casted at the young boy contestant.

"Tarantallegra!" His gruff voice bellowed out as he directed the jinx towards the boy to test his reflexes.
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 02:39 AM   #18 (permalink)

Triwizard Champion
DA's ROR Keeper
Dwarf
 
Faerilicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 35,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aanya Agrawal
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhea Singh
Default
Wonky Knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Polite. Small. I do not know..." She twirled her finger in a circle. TURN TURN TURN.

"How old are you, leetle girl?"

Madiison blinked at the woman. She BLINKED at her. Of course she was polite! Her mother would have been very unhappy if she wasn't. Not to mention how disappointed her grandmother would have been.

The red eyed the woman's finger. It seemed to be turning around in circles. What the h- OOH! Turn? Giggling lightly, Madiison twirled on the spot for the lady with flourish. "I am thirteen, ma'am." She informed her and pointed at the gloves. "Those are very pretty gloves."

Oh, what was this commotion? Di turned around to see a man with his wand out. Oh, my!

With her big eyes wide, Madiison watched the spell run towards the boy. Oooh, dear.
Faerilicious is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 02:50 AM   #19 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Vondella View Post
"WATCH WHAT YER DOIN'" The old man with the sour face snapped at the woman who had nearly hit him with her coat A MILLION TIMES. He couldn't believe people like the woman were allowed here. "I'm tryna see the combantants" he told her as he pushed past to try and get a closer look at the children.

After several minutes, he gave a hem and haw and left to look at the other arenas.

Hopefully away from swinging coats.
When an older man with a rather unpleasant face pushed past her, Alora stopped swinging her coat and took a few steps back. "Some people are just so touchy...," she mumbled, making a slight face at the old geezer.

Nobody was going to rain on her parade, though! With a quick change in expression, her eyes flickered away from the man and back towards the children.

"WoOoOoOoO hOoOoOoOo!"

...and the swinging of the coat began once again. "Let's get good 'n started!" she called out.
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 02:54 AM   #20 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Tiberius stopped in his tracks as he heard a spell echo across the arena from behind him. There was no time to check to see if it was coming for him.

So he assumed it was.

Wand already in hand, Tiberius tucked and rolled left, turning to face the sound as he flicked his wand and yelled, "Protego!" His speed surprised even him, but he smirked none-the-less as the spell bounced off the shield and he rose, unharmed.

He let the shield drop, keeping an eye on the gathering crowd, as he addressed the barkeep that seemed to be in charge. "Oi, I thought I was here to fight her, not the spectators?"
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 03:06 AM   #21 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 43,190

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
Oh. No.

Prospero Erke didn't try to hide his displeasure as the coated broad went ahead and helped herself to a little information above himself and the others. A small smirk played on his lips as he realized he could do the same. He reached his pale hand into his coat and drew a gnarled, grey wand and casted at the young boy contestant.

"Tarantallegra!" His gruff voice bellowed out as he directed the jinx towards the boy to test his reflexes.
"Leave the leetle boy alone, you old goat," Rosita shook her gloves at Prospero.

It was flirtation. Clearly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerilicious View Post
Madiison blinked at the woman. She BLINKED at her. Of course she was polite! Her mother would have been very unhappy if she wasn't. Not to mention how disappointed her grandmother would have been.

The red eyed the woman's finger. It seemed to be turning around in circles. What the h- OOH! Turn? Giggling lightly, Madiison twirled on the spot for the lady with flourish. "I am thirteen, ma'am." She informed her and pointed at the gloves. "Those are very pretty gloves."

Oh, what was this commotion? Di turned around to see a man with his wand out. Oh, my!

With her big eyes wide, Madiison watched the spell run towards the boy. Oooh, dear.
"Thank you, my dahling. The gloves, they are unicorn hair." She twisted them to show the sparkle. "You beat the leetle boy. Do it for Rosita."

She turned away from the fence to go place her bet.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 03:17 AM   #22 (permalink)

Triwizard Champion
DA's ROR Keeper
Dwarf
 
Faerilicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 35,035

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aanya Agrawal
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhea Singh
Default
Wonky Knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Leave the leetle boy alone, you old goat," Rosita shook her gloves at Prospero.

It was flirtation. Clearly.



"Thank you, my dahling. The gloves, they are unicorn hair." She twisted them to show the sparkle. "You beat the leetle boy. Do it for Rosita."

She turned away from the fence to go place her bet.

Madiison giggled as she looked at the pretty gloves.

Unicorn hair?

But ... wasn't that ... ? Nevermind. Madiison smiled the lady, nodding enthusiastically at the idea of beating that boy. And winning. "I will." Then, the girl bounced right back to her corner and started to practice again.

When did they staaaaart?! Pout.
Faerilicious is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 03:51 AM   #23 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
When an older man with a rather unpleasant face pushed past her, Alora stopped swinging her coat and took a few steps back. "Some people are just so touchy...," she mumbled, making a slight face at the old geezer.

Nobody was going to rain on her parade, though! With a quick change in expression, her eyes flickered away from the man and back towards the children.

"WoOoOoOoO hOoOoOoOo!"

...and the swinging of the coat began once again. "Let's get good 'n started!" she called out.
That one was annoying. He'd made his mind up about that. Prospero visibly winced everytime the lady opened her mouth. "A little patience. You should try it." His expression snapped into a sarcastic smile. "You do know what patience is, don't you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tiberius stopped in his tracks as he heard a spell echo across the arena from behind him. There was no time to check to see if it was coming for him.

So he assumed it was.

Wand already in hand, Tiberius tucked and rolled left, turning to face the sound as he flicked his wand and yelled, "Protego!" His speed surprised even him, but he smirked none-the-less as the spell bounced off the shield and he rose, unharmed.

He let the shield drop, keeping an eye on the gathering crowd, as he addressed the barkeep that seemed to be in charge. "Oi, I thought I was here to fight her, not the spectators?"
Prospero tucked his wand between his arm and his torso to give a slow, but nonetheless quite impressed show of applause. "Good forrrm." His r's rolled just a tiny bit in what was left of his South African accent. On the boy, no doubt, was where Prospero would be placing his bet. He looked above the heads, his eyes searching for Huxley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Leave the leetle boy alone, you old goat," Rosita shook her gloves at Prospero.

It was flirtation. Clearly.
"Do not worry yourself, Madame." He said apologetically, though he spoke with the sort of tone that gave nearly everything he said a vague sort of insincerity. "I was merely testing the boys reflexes." He flirted back coolly.
SlytherinSistah is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 04:14 AM   #24 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Selkie
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 36,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
That one was annoying. He'd made his mind up about that. Prospero visibly winced everytime the lady opened her mouth. "A little patience. You should try it." His expression snapped into a sarcastic smile. "You do know what patience is, don't you?"
...and just like that, the swinging of the coat stopped.

What was wrong with people today?!?! This was supposed to be a happy moment---there were kids....KIDS!!!...out there. Where was all the excitement?!?! Alora knew she should have brought her sisters along. At least they'd be a hoopin' and a hollerin' with her.

They may have even brought their coats along, too. It'd be a swingin' good time for all!

"Well pin a rose on your nose," she spat back. "Patience, hmm? So I guess that little leg dance you caused was just made of the will to wait?"
__________________
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 02-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Ramora
 
SlytherinSistah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merlin Foresaken PST
Posts: 5,432

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Mitterbill
Mysteries
x9 x3
Default
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
...and just like that, the swinging of the coat stopped.

What was wrong with people today?!?! This was supposed to be a happy moment---there were kids....KIDS!!!...out there. Where was all the excitement?!?! Alora knew she should have brought her sisters along. At least they'd be a hoopin' and a hollerin' with her.

They may have even brought their coats along, too. It'd be a swingin' good time for all!

"Well pin a rose on your nose," she spat back. "Patience, hmm? So I guess that little leg dance you caused was just made of the will to wait?"

Fiesty. This one. "Not at all, Madame. Merrely the will to see what my money would be placed on." He gave her a wink and a patronizing chin-tickle.
SlytherinSistah is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252