sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1108 users online including...
TomaKex , Martinclief , Igortzh , Cameronvm

4 members
1104 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 24: January - April 2010


Term 24: January - April 2010 Term Twenty-four: Fight Club (Sept 2070 - June 2071)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Liisa Liisa is offline
 
Default CoMC 2 :: Serpents

Professor Lawson had spent the majority of her morning near the edge of the forest, setting up for the day's lesson. With Masterson's help, her makeshift classroom was assembled and three large, covered tanks stood along the tree line.

Lifting each veil in turn, Iliana peered inside to make sure all was well. Once satisfied, she turned to face the clearing and waited for her students to arrive.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl
 
Mad Eye Touz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Throne.
Posts: 26,786

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Neptune arrived with a wary look for the swollen lady and boots - in case she made them walk through poop or something. Botts don't, and never will, handle poop. She stopped FAR away from the Professor, then took a few careful steps towards her and those tanks.


Kittens weren't kept in tanks, neither was anything that was furry or cuddly.


".... hello." Hmm. Neptune Bott just was not VERY SURE about ALL this.
__________________
Mad Eye Touz is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,707

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Marie skipped down to the edge of the forest where Professor Mrs. Lawson was holding class. She immediately noticed there were three large things covered so no one could see what they were.

She also noticed she was one of the first ones to arrive for class. "Hello Professor, how are you today? Need help with anything before the other students get here?" Marie remembered how tired the professor had looked during the last class. Looking at her now though she did not appear as worn out. Maybe she was resting better these days.
The1HBIC is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Arya skipped merrily down to the edge of the forrest for what she knew would be another exciting class. Having grow tired of all the snow, she was glad to see spring finally making its way around.

The closer she got, the more her curiosity grew as she looked at the three huge sheet covered objects. With a big hop she stoped her skipping at smiled up at Lady Lawson."Hey professor! How ya doin?" Her eye glanced back to the objects before looking back to the professor.
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Moderator
Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 50,091

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Jake, with his hands shoved into his pockets as he whistled 'Bring Me Sunshine', strolled his way to Care of Magical Creatures. He approached the clearing and stopped dead when he saw the covered whatever.

Covered up rarely meant good. And Jake had a bad feeling.

Trying to say hi, Jake just made a strangled choking noise and moved up to stand so he'd be at the front anyway.

Don't be evil. Pleeeeease don't let that be an evil creature.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Chocolate!
Felixir is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DoM
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ferrix: GMT-6
Posts: 56,907

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Jack was soooo glad that the weather was starting to get a TEENSY bit warmer. He hated the cold, and he ESPECIALLY hated attending classes in the cold. Today wasn't so bad, though, he decided as he strolled down to Care of Magical Creatures.

"Hello Professor Morgan," he said to his Head of House as he approached the edge of the forest. His eyes immediately went to the covered tanks...OOOOOH what was in there?! Maybe they'd be learning about Grindylows and how to fight them! After that whole flooding catastrophe in his 5th year, he was still a bit angry at those nasty little things and was looking for a bit of revenge. Hehe.
__________________
I'm still standin'________________________________________ better than I ever did

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,683

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Evelyn trudged her way down onto the grounds, rubbing her sleepy eyes as she stared warily at...well whatever those things were behind the Professor.

More tanks or whatever those things were? They better not be studying billywigs again. Which reminded her, she probably should do the right thing and return that billywig she still had to the Professor, since she didn't find any use for it after all. Or, wait no, she just thought of something. Mwaha! "Hello, Professor Morgan." Wait...wasn't she not supposed to say something? Or...something. Oh well. Apparently it wasn't very important since she couldn't remember.
__________________
Roselyn is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
Ivy Nienna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Out by the sea
Posts: 1,424

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Auden Azarolla
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Ray
Default
<.< >,> v.v ^,^!

Ivory skipped down the path, her hair streaming behind her. She did not want to be late. Not for anything in the world. Especially not for this class...with this Professor...her favorite Professor.

Rushing into the clearing, she took in the surroundings. The three tents, the nearby forest, a few students, Ayra and the wonderful Professor Lawson.

Waving her wildly in the air, she ran forward. Whether because she was naturally clumsy or because she simply was not looking where she was going, when her foot encountered a slightly upturned root, she was sent sprawling and careening down into the grass.

One second she was smiling widely at the Professor and the next all she could see was dirt and grass...oh look a little lady bug.

Shaking her head this way and that, she took a quick stock of herself. No broken bones...Head didn't hurt...everything alright....?

The small girl nimbly jumped to her feet, and patted herself down..and then looked up sheepishly gave the Professor two thumbs up before brushing some of the small leaves and twigs off her robs.

Skipping her way closer, this time not quite so fast and with one eye on the floor, she didn't stop until she was right in front of the Professor and had given her a small hug.

Hey Lady Lawson, beautiful afternoon isn't it?" She asked brightly as she sat herself down next to Arya as close to the front as possible.
Ivy Nienna is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Ok Dylan had arrived! She had promised him no poop. But he still had his gloves. They were protruding from his back pocket. He stopped in his steps. She was FAT! How could she be fat? That was so unfair. She had been hot. And now she was fat. That just ruined everything. She was still hot though. Though the fatness did coincide with her crying randomly. Maybe she was going to pop out a Freddy. Hopefully not exactly like Freddy.

Anyway, back to the lesson. He continued walking again. He took a front row spot. He wanted to be as close as he could to her. She was still hot, even if she was Freddified! "Hey Professor Lawson."
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #10 (permalink)


Moke
 
DH Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amongst Magic
Posts: 8,616

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Default
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Mina carefully made her way toward the forest. For some reason, she didn't want to get too close to it. Just the mere thought of entering it terrified her slightly, very odd considering she had always wanted to explore it before. Good things the class was just on the edge and not inside the forest.

Shaking her head of the thoughts, she stopped as she noticed the three covered tanks. Oooo.....wonder what's under those? Looking at the tanks, then at Professor Lawson, she smiled. "Good day, Professor."
__________________
Zara Bale

Cora SylvieSebLana

DH Vixen is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DoM
Mooncalf
 
Destiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 7,926

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Flora B. Thiese
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wylie E. Atherton
Mysteries
x5 x1
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy || ⅓ She-Snake Trio || 'I taste like chocolate and potatoes'

Was it weird that Destiny was starting to enjoy this class? Yes it was. Unless, Professor MorganLawson decided to teach them about something scary, then it would be right back on the bottom of her favorite class list.

And as long as the other Professor MorganLawson doesn't show up..Destiny still had to tell on him.

'Helloooo, Professor MorganLawson.' she was getting slightly better with the name.
__________________

____________ooh, ooh, she's the rough and the rowdiest kid________
ooh, ooh, and there's more where she lives_____
Destiny is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Formerly: Herminny


Grindylow
 
Rosa Chispa Princessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 14,252

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas Devolian
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jack Berusen
Magical Creatures

x4 x1
Default
Funny Beauty

Fred gudgingly walked down to the grounds for . After so many busy work classes he just wanted a break. But no, he was here, he was just gonna have to make the best of it. Upon seeing the tanks he hoped it might hold soething scaley or slimey. Atleast that would make the lesson ore intresting he thought as he silently took a seat and waited for the lesson to begin.
__________________
Rosa Chispa Princessa is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Luna Laufghudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,692

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya 'Fiera' Saylen
Graduated
x5
Default
♪ Golden Badger ♥ clawdia & taylour ♥ Huffie Cappytain ♫

Miranda hurried down to the CoMC lesson, stumbling as the stupid long robe made her step on it! Gah! Grabbing the robe above her knees, she pulled it up and went scadaddling down looking like a little wannabee princess. Errr. BUT WHATTA SHE GONNA DO? Eyyy.

Anyways, she arrived and waved at the Professor with a sleeve that was obvious too long for her. Dangit! She'd have to fold them back again! "Good Awesome Day, Professor Lawson!" She said and hurried over to sit down- uh, on the...ground.

Yeah, why not.
Luna Laufghudd is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #14 (permalink)


Abraxan
 
Liisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ATL :: GMT -5
Posts: 25,054

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ava Masterson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Francesca Lancaster

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victor Sayre
Dark Wizard
Default
Fiercely Flirtatious | ILY T&E ♥ | SUPER MOM!!! | *liebkost*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
Neptune arrived with a wary look for the swollen lady and boots - in case she made them walk through poop or something. Botts don't, and never will, handle poop. She stopped FAR away from the Professor, then took a few careful steps towards her and those tanks.


Kittens weren't kept in tanks, neither was anything that was furry or cuddly.


".... hello." Hmm. Neptune Bott just was not VERY SURE about ALL this.
"Hello!" she said back, smiling brightly. First to arrive. She liked her already. "I love your boots." Iliana definitely approved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Marie skipped down to the edge of the forest where Professor Mrs. Lawson was holding class. She immediately noticed there were three large things covered so no one could see what they were.

She also noticed she was one of the first ones to arrive for class. "Hello Professor, how are you today? Need help with anything before the other students get here?" Marie remembered how tired the professor had looked during the last class. Looking at her now though she did not appear as worn out. Maybe she was resting better these days.
"Hello Marie, I'm great. Thanks for asking," she answered. "No thank you, dear. I had lots of help earlier. It's all squared away now."

Aww! That Marie was truly a delightful girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
Arya skipped merrily down to the edge of the forrest for what she knew would be another exciting class. Having grow tired of all the snow, she was glad to see spring finally making its way around.

The closer she got, the more her curiosity grew as she looked at the three huge sheet covered objects. With a big hop she stopped her skipping at smiled up at Lady Lawson."Hey professor! How ya doin?" Her eye glanced back to the objects before looking back to the professor.
"Hey Arya! How is my little hairdresser today?" she asked back cheerfully. "I'm glad you could make it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Jake, with his hands shoved into his pockets as he whistled 'Bring Me Sunshine', strolled his way to Care of Magical Creatures. He approached the clearing and stopped dead when he saw the covered whatever.

Covered up rarely meant good. And Jake had a bad feeling.

Trying to say hi, Jake just made a strangled choking noise and moved up to stand so he'd be at the front anyway.

Don't be evil. Pleeeeease don't let that be an evil creature.
Lifting an eyebrow at Jake's weird gurgling, Professor Lawson gave him a smile and asked, "You okay, Jake?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Jack was soooo glad that the weather was starting to get a TEENSY bit warmer. He hated the cold, and he ESPECIALLY hated attending classes in the cold. Today wasn't so bad, though, he decided as he strolled down to Care of Magical Creatures.

"Hello Professor Morgan," he said to his Head of House as he approached the edge of the forest. His eyes immediately went to the covered tanks...OOOOOH what was in there?! Maybe they'd be learning about Grindylows and how to fight them! After that whole flooding catastrophe in his 5th year, he was still a bit angry at those nasty little things and was looking for a bit of revenge. Hehe.
"Hello Jack!" She was in far too good of a mood to correct him. "Beautiful day, isn't it?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Evelyn trudged her way down onto the grounds, rubbing her sleepy eyes as she stared warily at...well whatever those things were behind the Professor.

More tanks or whatever those things were? They better not be studying billywigs again. Which reminded her, she probably should do the right thing and return that billywig she still had to the Professor, since she didn't find any use for it after all. Or, wait no, she just thought of something. Mwaha! "Hello, Professor Morgan." Wait...wasn't she not supposed to say something? Or...something. Oh well. Apparently it wasn't very important since she couldn't remember.
Morgan. Lawson. They'd get it right eventually, right? "Hello Evelyn. Glad you could make it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy Nienna View Post
Ivory skipped down the path, her hair streaming behind her. She did not want to be late. Not for anything in the world. Especially not for this class...with this Professor...her favorite Professor.

Rushing into the clearing, she took in the surroundings. The three tents, the nearby forest, a few students, Ayra and the wonderful Professor Lawson.

Waving her wildly in the air, she ran forward. Whether because she was naturally clumsy or because she simply was not looking where she was going, when her foot encountered a slightly upturned root, she was sent sprawling and careening down into the grass.

One second she was smiling widely at the Professor and the next all she could see was dirt and grass...oh look a little lady bug.

Shaking her head this way and that, she took a quick stock of herself. No broken bones...Head didn't hurt...everything alright....?

The small girl nimbly jumped to her feet, and patted herself down..and then looked up sheepishly gave the Professor two thumbs up before brushing some of the small leaves and twigs off her robs.

Skipping her way closer, this time not quite so fast and with one eye on the floor, she didn't stop until she was right in front of the Professor and had given her a small hug.

Hey Lady Lawson, beautiful afternoon isn't it?" She asked brightly as she sat herself down next to Arya as close to the front as possible.
When the professor reached down to hug Ivory back, she leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Are you okay? They didn't look too good." Thumbs up or no, it had looked rather painful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spaz View Post
Ok Dylan had arrived! She had promised him no poop. But he still had his gloves. They were protruding from his back pocket. He stopped in his steps. She was FAT! How could she be fat? That was so unfair. She had been hot. And now she was fat. That just ruined everything. She was still hot though. Though the fatness did coincide with her crying randomly. Maybe she was going to pop out a Freddy. Hopefully not exactly like Freddy.

Anyway, back to the lesson. He continued walking again. He took a front row spot. He wanted to be as close as he could to her. She was still hot, even if she was Freddified! "Hey Professor Lawson."
"Afternoon Dylan!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Mina carefully made her way toward the forest. For some reason, she didn't want to get too close to it. Just the mere thought of entering it terrified her slightly, very odd considering she had always wanted to explore it before. Good things the class was just on the edge and not inside the forest.

Shaking her head of the thoughts, she stopped as she noticed the three covered tanks. Oooo.....wonder what's under those? Looking at the tanks, then at Professor Lawson, she smiled. "Good day, Professor."
"Good afternoon, Jasmina," she said, with a warm smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyjazzhands View Post
Was it weird that Destiny was starting to enjoy this class? Yes it was. Unless, Professor MorganLawson decided to teach them about something scary, then it would be right back on the bottom of her favorite class list.

And as long as the other Professor MorganLawson doesn't show up..Destiny still had to tell on him.

'Helloooo, Professor MorganLawson.' she was getting slightly better with the name.
"Hey there Destiny. Don't be afraid to seat right up front."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Miranda hurried down to the CoMC lesson, stumbling as the stupid long robe made her step on it! Gah! Grabbing the robe above her knees, she pulled it up and went scadaddling down looking like a little wannabee princess. Errr. BUT WHATTA SHE GONNA DO? Eyyy.

Anyways, she arrived and waved at the Professor with a sleeve that was obvious too long for her. Dangit! She'd have to fold them back again! "Good Awesome Day, Professor Lawson!" She said and hurried over to sit down- uh, on the...ground.

Yeah, why not.
Hearing Miranda's fantastic greeting, Iliana reached into her robe pocket and pulled out a chocolate frog. "Good Day, Miranda," she said, tossing the candy over without giving her any inclination why. Though seriously, if only she could award points for a greeting like that.
__________________

Last edited by Liisa; 03-01-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Liisa is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #15 (permalink)


DoM & DERP
Slytherin Slytherin
Knarl
 
Zellanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 9,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Armand Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Damien Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Armand Erikson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Slade Erikson
Mysteries
Default
Slytherin by heart

Lina made her way down to the class, wondering what they would be in for. She still had many things vividly on her mind, but she tried to shove those aside. No matter waht she did, however, her mind was working in overtime. She didn't even seem to notice the other students there, and almost tripped over one. She caught herself and stopped, blinking, as though she wasn't sure what just happened. Then looking rather embarrassed, uttered a little "Sorry..." and did her best to watch her step.
__________________
Armand and Damien Beta-Erikson
Named for Legends

Zellanna is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Billywig
 
Kaytone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa (GMT -6)
Posts: 3,555

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isabella Rose
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisa View Post
Professor Lawson had spent the majority of her morning near the edge of the forest, setting up for the day's lesson. With Masterson's help, her makeshift classroom was assembled and three large, covered tanks stood along the tree line.

Lifting each veil in turn, Iliana peered inside to make sure all was well. Once satisfied, she turned to face the clearing and waited for her students to arrive.
Kay walked down to where class as going to be. She liked around and saw the three large tanks. She sat down and smiled at the Professor. "Hi Professor Lawson. How are you today?" She watched as the others came down. She couldn't wait for class to start.
Kaytone is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

Moderator
Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 50,091

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisa View Post
Lifting an eyebrow at Jake's weird gurgling, Professor Lawson gave him a smile and asked, "You okay, Jake?"
Blinking rapidly, Jake mentally slapped himself out of it and turned to look at Lawson.

And his eyes widened even more.

"Guhh-good sweet Mmmmerlin!" he exclaimed, all tact going out of the window. "When dddid you get FAT?!"

That was... classed as ungentlemanly.

And that was why Jake's thumbs ran away, causing the boy to dive for them and catch them instantly.

Well practiced.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Chocolate!
Felixir is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,683

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Smiling slightly at the Professor, Evelyn's gaze landed on the tanks again and she stared...for a long time. What in the world would they be learning about? But seriously though, if it was another bug thing...she was leaving. Bugs were gross.

Smirking, she turned to Destiny and snickered slightly. "Yea Destiny. Sit right up front." she muttered to the Slytherin, shaking her head and crossing her arms. It would be funny if she really had to though, and they ended up learning about some weird monster thing that scared her. Mwaha! Evil thoughts today! Although, Destiny was her friend, and that wouldn't be a good thing. Hmm...more complicated than evil thoughts.

But...

HAHAHAHAHA! She couldn't help but burst out laughing at Jake's comment. Covering her mouth, she turned away from where the professor was standing and walked a few steps away, trying to cover her laughing with a few coughs but not really succeeding. Oh boy. Jake should've been in Gryffindor to say something like that.
__________________
Roselyn is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DoM
Mooncalf
 
Destiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 7,926

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Flora B. Thiese
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wylie E. Atherton
Mysteries
x5 x1
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy || ⅓ She-Snake Trio || 'I taste like chocolate and potatoes'

Sit up front?

Close to those tanks?

Oh Merlin! Professor MorganLawson was going to make those tank creatures eat her! And Evelyn was definitely no help at all, with that snickering. Whatever, if she was meant to be eaten today, so be it. Taking a seat right in front, Destiny waved goodbye to Evelyn.

Nice knowing you.
__________________

____________ooh, ooh, she's the rough and the rowdiest kid________
ooh, ooh, and there's more where she lives_____
Destiny is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,198

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Blinking rapidly, Jake mentally slapped himself out of it and turned to look at Lawson.

And his eyes widened even more.

"Guhh-good sweet Mmmmerlin!" he exclaimed, all tact going out of the window. "When dddid you get FAT?!"

That was... classed as ungentlemanly.

And that was why Jake's thumbs ran away, causing the boy to dive for them and catch them instantly.

Well practiced.
Dylan's mouth dropped. Jake had just said what he was thinking. But Dylan had no intention of saying it. He gave Jake a nudge, "You can't say that," he whispered. "Its a lady. My father got hit with an iron last time he said something like that."
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Luna Laufghudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,692

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya 'Fiera' Saylen
Graduated
x5
Default
♪ Golden Badger ♥ clawdia & taylour ♥ Huffie Cappytain ♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisa View Post
"
Hearing Miranda's fantastic greeting, Iliana reached into her robe pocket and pulled out a chocolate frog. "Good Day, Miranda," she said, tossing the candy over without giving her any inclination why. Though seriously, if only she could award points for a greeting like that.
Miranda smiled at the miss when she greeted back, but the Huffie's jaw dropped and her eyes widened at what the Professor was doing.

OMYGOSHCHOCOLATEFROG!
Miranda was a practiced Chaser, it was her job to catch stuff, but when that frog came her way she fumbled with it like a fool and almost tripped over on her long robe. CHOCOLATE! "Thankyou very much, miss!" She grinned when the candy was finally safe in her hand.


And then she heard Jakers' voice... Uh oh. She stared at the boy and watched him chase after his thumbs. Sigh. Poor boy having to keep that up, not to mention it just looked plain FREAKY with no thumbs. Though it didn't make him less of a better Seeker.
And oh yeah, he had just called the Professor FAT. Not good, not good at all! PLEASEDON'TGIVEHIMDETENTION!

They still had the Championship Game to have fun at.
Luna Laufghudd is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

"Hello Professor." Carter said happily. He looked over at the covered tanks before joining the rest of the class.
__________________
I'll Spend Forever Wondering If You Knew__________________________________

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
LilFox06 is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #23 (permalink)



DMAC
Chizpurfle
 
PatInTheHat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In The Clouds.
Posts: 10,783

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisa View Post
"Hey Arya! How is my little hairdresser today?" she asked back cheerfully. "I'm glad you could make it."
"I'm handy dandy!"Yup, she was in the best of moods, and how could she not be? This was after all her favorite class. "Like I would miss it....what under the sheats?" She plopped on the ground infront of Lady Lawson-giving Ivory a playfull nudge- as her gaze returned to the hidden objects, just looking at them made her curiosity grow.
__________________
I won't pass up on the danger I'd miss out on the fun _____

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #24 (permalink)


Abraxan
 
Liisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ATL :: GMT -5
Posts: 25,054

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ava Masterson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Francesca Lancaster

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victor Sayre
Dark Wizard
Default
Fiercely Flirtatious | ILY T&E ♥ | SUPER MOM!!! | *liebkost*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post
Lina made her way down to the class, wondering what they would be in for. She still had many things vividly on her mind, but she tried to shove those aside. No matter waht she did, however, her mind was working in overtime. She didn't even seem to notice the other students there, and almost tripped over one. She caught herself and stopped, blinking, as though she wasn't sure what just happened. Then looking rather embarrassed, uttered a little "Sorry..." and did her best to watch her step.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytone View Post
Kay walked down to where class as going to be. She liked around and saw the three large tanks. She sat down and smiled at the Professor. "Hi Professor Lawson. How are you today?" She watched as the others came down. She couldn't wait for class to start.
Spotting some more students make their way down, Iliana motioned them over. "Hello girls. Have a seat. Class will be starting shortly."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Blinking rapidly, Jake mentally slapped himself out of it and turned to look at Lawson.

And his eyes widened even more.

"Guhh-good sweet Mmmmerlin!" he exclaimed, all tact going out of the window. "When dddid you get FAT?!"

That was... classed as ungentlemanly.

And that was why Jake's thumbs ran away, causing the boy to dive for them and catch them instantly.

Well practiced.
Iliana just looked at Jake and smirked. "I'm not fat, Jake," she said casually, placing her hand on her protruding tummy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Miranda smiled at the miss when she greeted back, but the Huffie's jaw dropped and her eyes widened at what the Professor was doing.

OMYGOSHCHOCOLATEFROG!
Miranda was a practiced Chaser, it was her job to catch stuff, but when that frog came her way she fumbled with it like a fool and almost tripped over on her long robe. CHOCOLATE! "Thankyou very much, miss!" She grinned when the candy was finally safe in her hand.


And then she heard Jakers' voice... Uh oh. She stared at the boy and watched him chase after his thumbs. Sigh. Poor boy having to keep that up, not to mention it just looked plain FREAKY with no thumbs. Though it didn't make him less of a better Seeker.
And oh yeah, he had just called the Professor FAT. Not good, not good at all! PLEASEDON'TGIVEHIMDETENTION!

They still had the Championship Game to have fun at.
"You're welcome very much, hun."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
"Hello Professor." Carter said happily. He looked over at the covered tanks before joining the rest of the class.
"Hello Carter! I'm glad you could make it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"I'm handy dandy!"Yup, she was in the best of moods, and how could she not be? This was after all her favorite class. "Like I would miss it....what under the sheets?" She plopped on the ground infront of Lady Lawson-giving Ivory a playfull nudge- as her gaze returned to the hidden objects, just looking at them made her curiosity grow.
"What... those sheets?" she asked, glancing behind her. "Oh... well magical creatures of course," she teased.
...

"Everyone get comfortable. Class will begin soon."
__________________
Liisa is offline  
Old 03-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf
 
The1HBIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Iowa, USA (GMT -6)
Posts: 7,707

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyjazzhands View Post
Sit up front?

Close to those tanks?

Oh Merlin! Professor MorganLawson was going to make those tank creatures eat her! And Evelyn was definitely no help at all, with that snickering. Whatever, if she was meant to be eaten today, so be it. Taking a seat right in front, Destiny waved goodbye to Evelyn.

Nice knowing you.
Seeing the worried look on Destiny's face when she sat up front Marie decided to join her since it didn't look like Evelyn was going to sit up front with her.

"Hey Destiny, I'll sit up here with you."

She felt she kind of owed it to her after the prank she pulled on her in herbology. Even though she thought it was really funny watching Destiny's reaction when she thought the plant bit Marie's finger off she still felt bad about it.
The1HBIC is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252