sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 236 users online including...
Cassirin , Watson , PhoenixRising , sweetpinkpixie , Krel Ansell , deanneza16 , Chelliephone , RichardNuh , Randymig , vivianbd11

13 members
223 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > South Side


South Side From Gringotts Wizarding Bank to Madam Primpernelle's, there are numerous shops to visit and places to socialise.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-08-2021, 02:31 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is online now
 
Default Sugarplum's Sweet Shop


Every child in Wizarding Britain knows that Sugarplum's is the place to be. You can smell the sticky sweetness and bursts of flavour as soon as you walk through the door, the little candy themed bell, enchanted to transform into a different type of candy every hour, will tinkle merrily to announce your arrival, but we won't be surprised if you don't notice it, after all your eyes have a rainbow of delectable sweets to feast on.

Shelves among shelves of different types of wizarding sweets are ranged in aisles before you. The shelves stretch up to the roof and big glass jars display every type of candy imaginable. Can't reach? No worries! Just say the type of candy out loud and the jar will float down to you, ready to scoop out the required amount. Everything is labeled, so it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for. There are a stack of baskets to the right of the last shelf - go ahead and grab one if you need it! There are four gumball machines near the exit to the sweet shop. If you have any knuts in your pocket that you are just dying to get rid of, why not buy a few gumballs with them? All you have to do is place two knuts inside the little slot, turn the knob, and watch as the gumball travels down the maze and to the little compartment at the bottom.

Once you've finished your shopping, you need to escort yourself to the check out counter located on the right side of the store. The shopkeeper can usually be found behind the counter, scooping and weighing sweets for the customers ahead of you.


Text Cut: Inventory

Fudge - Only one Galleon a pound!
Milk Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
Walnut
Maple
Peanut butter and jellyfish
Chocolate dragon


Chocolate - Only one Galleon a pound!
Milk
Dark
White
Hazelnut
Walnut
Almond

Hand-Made Candies - One for a sickle, Galleon per pound
Nougat (several flavors each day)
Coconut Ice
Toffee
Cherry-center Truffle (7 Sickles per box)
Dark Chocolate Truffle (7 Sickles per box)
Chocoballs
Lollipops
White Chocolate Almond Truffle (soft white choc. center) - 7 sickles per box

Gum
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum - 2 sickles
Toothflossing Stringmints - 3 sickles
Creature Feature Blowing Gum - 1 sickle
Giant Gumballs - 10 knuts each
Invisible Gum - 12 knuts per packet

Gummy Candies
Jumping Gummy Beetles - 6 sickles per packet
Puckering Sour Swirls - 5 sickles per packet



Specialty Candies
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans - 8 sickles per packet
Chocolate Frogs - 5 sickles each
Licorice Wands - 10 knuts a piece (5 sickles per box)
Pumpkin Fizzes - 4 sickles each
Peppermint Humbugs - 6 sickles per packet
Fizzing Whizbees - 1 sickle each
Pumpkin Pasties - 8 sickles per box
Ice Mice - 2 sickles (8 sickles per box)
Sugar Quills - 3 sickles
Lemondrops - 2 sickles (10 sickles per box)
Sherbertdrops - 2 sickles (10 sickles per box)
Crystallised Pineapple - 5 sickles (20 sickles per box)

Oddities and Rarities
Cockroach Clusters - 1 sickle each
Acid Pops - 2 sickles
Blood Pops - 2 sickles
Fudge Flies - 1 sickle
Jelly Slugs - 2 sickles
Pepper Imps - 1 sickle
This shop is STAFFED by Renner Thanatos (Kolyander)
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:00 PM   #51 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,809

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Greer figured that the ONLY thing she and Sophie could have in common was their mutual agitation at their parents selfish desires, but to her little 9 year old self that was NOT enough to build a friendship off of. Or even feel real sibling attachment. She had Marlon, she knew what siblings were like. And Sophie and her dad were essentially strangers to her still.

Which... wasn't entirely fair given the fact she was keeping them willfully in that label, especially with her new step father. But that didn't change where they were.

Greer watched as the other girl put down her basket as well, raising an eyebrow and frowning a bit. "What? You don't want candy too? My mom IS offering to do something nice for you."
Sophie was standing there next to the basket, thinking about the things her father used to do with her, like the time he took her to a quidditch match or the time he took her out for the day to the zoo, those were the days she would remember, now though she had to share him with others and she wasn't sure she was keen on that idea.

Sophie heard Greer's remark. "Well your mom is offering to be nice to you, but you don't want candy." Sophie responded, yes of course she wanted candy but she wasn't going to have candy on her own, what was the fun in that. "You don't want candy either!" Sophie looked towards the shelves, there were loads of different kind, but she would stick to her ways, if Greer wasn't having any, neither was she.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 01:13 AM   #52 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS


Grindylow
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 14,172

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Braylon Mikael Sawyer
The Leaky Cauldron
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Sophie was standing there next to the basket, thinking about the things her father used to do with her, like the time he took her to a quidditch match or the time he took her out for the day to the zoo, those were the days she would remember, now though she had to share him with others and she wasn't sure she was keen on that idea.

Sophie heard Greer's remark. "Well your mom is offering to be nice to you, but you don't want candy." Sophie responded, yes of course she wanted candy but she wasn't going to have candy on her own, what was the fun in that. "You don't want candy either!" Sophie looked towards the shelves, there were loads of different kind, but she would stick to her ways, if Greer wasn't having any, neither was she.
Greer blinked, frowning and folding her tiny arms over her chest as she looked over at Sophie. "WEll... yeah, but she's my mom so I can be ungrateful!" Because she HAD to love her anyways. It was part of the parent code book, or whatever parents got when they had a child. "Don't you like candy? Why don't you want any?"

It hadn't even occurred to her Sophie was being just as stubborn for the sake of ALSO rebelling against their parents marriage. It hadn't even occurred to her yet that Sophie could be unhappy at all anyways either. After all, she was gaining her mom and Isabella was the best.
__________________

We all shine on, like moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 05:31 PM   #53 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,809

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Greer blinked, frowning and folding her tiny arms over her chest as she looked over at Sophie. "WEll... yeah, but she's my mom so I can be ungrateful!" Because she HAD to love her anyways. It was part of the parent code book, or whatever parents got when they had a child. "Don't you like candy? Why don't you want any?"

It hadn't even occurred to her Sophie was being just as stubborn for the sake of ALSO rebelling against their parents marriage. It hadn't even occurred to her yet that Sophie could be unhappy at all anyways either. After all, she was gaining her mom and Isabella was the best.
Sophie stared at Greer and put her small hands on her hips. "Well she's took my father away from me... so I can be ungrateful too." Sophie stared, she loved her father and they had done everything together and now she had to share him with others.

Sophie stood there staring at Greer, trying to figure out what was matter with her at LEAST she was gaining someone awesome, her father was amazing, took her to the beach, too her to quidditch match at least once a month. "I just don't want any, why don't you want candy?" Sophie stood there and stamped her foot at Greer.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 06:00 PM   #54 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS


Grindylow
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 14,172

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Braylon Mikael Sawyer
The Leaky Cauldron
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Sophie stared at Greer and put her small hands on her hips. "Well she's took my father away from me... so I can be ungrateful too." Sophie stared, she loved her father and they had done everything together and now she had to share him with others.

Sophie stood there staring at Greer, trying to figure out what was matter with her at LEAST she was gaining someone awesome, her father was amazing, took her to the beach, too her to quidditch match at least once a month. "I just don't want any, why don't you want candy?" Sophie stood there and stamped her foot at Greer.
Sophie's words had Greer blinking in confusion, her head tilting. "Wait. Aren't you happy they're married?" Why wouldn't she be? That meant Sophie also had a weak claim to the best mom in the whole world. And Greer was upset she had to share her with another girl her own age.

"I don't want candy because it's a bribe. Mom wants me to be pretend to be HAPPY. But I don't want to." She normally wouldn't be so honest, but given the fact that they might have common ground in their displeasure... she was taking a risk. "I WANT the candy because candy is the best, but I can't give into the bribe because then mom'll EXPECT something." Like... actually talking at the dinner table, or not just staring coldly at Sophie's dad, or... even worse, calling him Dad.
__________________

We all shine on, like moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 08:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,809

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Sophie's words had Greer blinking in confusion, her head tilting. "Wait. Aren't you happy they're married?" Why wouldn't she be? That meant Sophie also had a weak claim to the best mom in the whole world. And Greer was upset she had to share her with another girl her own age.

"I don't want candy because it's a bribe. Mom wants me to be pretend to be HAPPY. But I don't want to." She normally wouldn't be so honest, but given the fact that they might have common ground in their displeasure... she was taking a risk. "I WANT the candy because candy is the best, but I can't give into the bribe because then mom'll EXPECT something." Like... actually talking at the dinner table, or not just staring coldly at Sophie's dad, or... even worse, calling him Dad.
Sophie still stood there with her hands on her hips, she then looked down at her little shoes, before she looked back up at Greer, trying to figure out what to say, in the end she decided to be truthful. "Of course I'm not happy, I used to do everything with dad, we went to the beach, we went to quidditch matches and now I have to share him!" Sophie still didn't like the thought of that.

"So you don't want candy but you do want candy?" Sophie let out a weak smile. "Same here, I want candy because it's awesome, but I know if I accept it my dad will expect me to be nice and be happy about this situation!" Sophie still didn't like it and she had no idea why she was telling her new sister this.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 01:28 AM   #56 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS


Grindylow
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 14,172

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Braylon Mikael Sawyer
The Leaky Cauldron
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Sophie still stood there with her hands on her hips, she then looked down at her little shoes, before she looked back up at Greer, trying to figure out what to say, in the end she decided to be truthful. "Of course I'm not happy, I used to do everything with dad, we went to the beach, we went to quidditch matches and now I have to share him!" Sophie still didn't like the thought of that.

"So you don't want candy but you do want candy?" Sophie let out a weak smile. "Same here, I want candy because it's awesome, but I know if I accept it my dad will expect me to be nice and be happy about this situation!" Sophie still didn't like it and she had no idea why she was telling her new sister this.
.... Oh. They really were BOTH unhappy was it? Greer hadn't been expecting that, given the fact Marlon seemed just happy that Mom was happy. "I feel like your dad is trying to replace mine." Not so much in his actions just... what Mom expected to happen. But she was a whole EIGHT years old! She didn't need a REPLACEMENT!

"Yes, exactly. I'm on a candy strike! As painful as it is." Because just LOOK at those fizzing whizzbees on the shelves! "That's what I think Mom would think too. But.. I don't want to either." A thoughtful look crossed her face as she tilted her head to consider for a minute. "What if instead of arguing pointlessly and working against each other... what if we try to do something TOGETHER to make our parents split? You can get your dad back and I can have my mom!" Did she know what they could do? Not in the slightest. But anything was worth a shot!
__________________

We all shine on, like moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 03:16 AM   #57 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,809

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
.... Oh. They really were BOTH unhappy was it? Greer hadn't been expecting that, given the fact Marlon seemed just happy that Mom was happy. "I feel like your dad is trying to replace mine." Not so much in his actions just... what Mom expected to happen. But she was a whole EIGHT years old! She didn't need a REPLACEMENT!

"Yes, exactly. I'm on a candy strike! As painful as it is." Because just LOOK at those fizzing whizzbees on the shelves! "That's what I think Mom would think too. But.. I don't want to either." A thoughtful look crossed her face as she tilted her head to consider for a minute. "What if instead of arguing pointlessly and working against each other... what if we try to do something TOGETHER to make our parents split? You can get your dad back and I can have my mom!" Did she know what they could do? Not in the slightest. But anything was worth a shot!
Sophie stood there thinking, her little hands still on her hips, before she smiled. "Oh that sounds like a brilliant idea, let's work together to split them up..." Sophie really wanted her dad back. It was a lot more fun when she had him to herself without having to share him and she had a feeling that was what Greer wanted with her mom.

"Let's do this!" Sophie didn't know how they were going to do it but there must be something that they could do.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 03:12 AM   #58 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS


Grindylow
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 14,172

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Braylon Mikael Sawyer
The Leaky Cauldron
Default
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Sophie stood there thinking, her little hands still on her hips, before she smiled. "Oh that sounds like a brilliant idea, let's work together to split them up..." Sophie really wanted her dad back. It was a lot more fun when she had him to herself without having to share him and she had a feeling that was what Greer wanted with her mom.

"Let's do this!" Sophie didn't know how they were going to do it but there must be something that they could do.
Well... at least they could be unified in a common goal. With that knowledge, Greer lessened a little bit and tried to think for a moment. What was the best way to get what they wanted with their parents? She was nine, and not really an evil mastermind when it came to how to split up a relationship. The biggest sins she could think of was taking the last pudding in the fridge or... um... throwing away a beloved toy! She wasn't sure though if that would work on their parents.

"Um.... do you have any ideas on how to do this?"
__________________

We all shine on, like moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 05:58 PM   #59 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,809

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Second Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Well... at least they could be unified in a common goal. With that knowledge, Greer lessened a little bit and tried to think for a moment. What was the best way to get what they wanted with their parents? She was nine, and not really an evil mastermind when it came to how to split up a relationship. The biggest sins she could think of was taking the last pudding in the fridge or... um... throwing away a beloved toy! She wasn't sure though if that would work on their parents.

"Um.... do you have any ideas on how to do this?"
Sophie stood there, her little hands on her hips, after a few moments, she put her hand under her chin and started to pace, trying to think of any idea that she could to help her and Greer come up with a way of splitting their parents up.

After a few moments she stood still and sighed. "Nope... sorry!" Sophie, looked down at the floor. "Unless you want to get in serious trouble." Maybe there was a way.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215