sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1084 users online including...
amndwltns01 , Svetljad , Suziella , astrocat

5 members
1079 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > WWRPG Special Forums > Hogsmeade

Hogsmeade Socialize and shop in the oldest wizarding village in Britain. Just remember to be on your best behaviour.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2022, 11:44 PM

Default Hog's Head

The Hog's Head, positioned at the top of a side-street, has a rather dodgy reputation. Over the door, hanging from a rusty bracket, is a battered wooden sign painted with a severed head of a wild boar that creaks in the wind -- and sometimes even when there is no wind. It is difficult taking a good look inside the shop from out in the street as the bay windows are covered in filth and probably haven't been cleaned in decades, maybe even centuries.

For those with the guts to enter the pub, one might not be surprised to see the place is filthy. The stone floor of the place is so dirty that it looks as though there is not a floor at all, and it is difficult to tell whether or not the rough wooden tables are clean as they have nothing except the stubs of candles sitting upon their surfaces. In spite of how shady the place looks, those who do come here are in for a treat as the bartender knows how to serve a mighty good meal.

Text Cut: Menu

Text Cut:
Hog's Head Menu

Drinks
  • Butterbeer
  • Apple juice
  • Orange juice
  • Pumpkin juice
  • Tea (herbal, green, or black)
  • Hot chocolate
  • Eggnog
  • Milk
  • Water

Food
  • Steak and kidney pie
  • Tripe
  • Flobberworm fritter
  • Lamb chop
  • Shepherd's pie
  • Stoat sandwich
  • Mystery meat lasagne
  • Black pudding
  • Roast chicken
  • Sandwiches (club, turkey, chicken, ham, roast beef)
  • Boiled potatoes
  • Baked potatoes
  • Cabbage salad

Specialty
Must be of age to order
  • Elderflower wine
  • Gillywater
  • Mulled mead
  • Ogden's Old Firewhiskey
  • Redcurrant rum
  • Stinging nettle wine

Dessert
  • Apple pie
  • Chocolate eclairs
  • Custard tart
  • Ice cream (vanilla)
  • Jam doughnut
  • Treacle tart
  • Chocolate trifle
Old 02-04-2023, 03:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ali/Jude! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

One might think that a place like this wasn't where Keighley could be found. And normally, they would be right. However, from time to time when the mood struck her this is where she came. Despite it's shabby upkeep and less than cleanly appearances.. the food was where it was at. It was the food and drinks that had her coming back. Not to mention they had a beverage that she LOVED! It wasn't the same as her mum or Jude made.. or how she enjoyed it whenever she had some with Charlie.. but it was nice all the same.

So sat at a table in a far corner, sipping a steaming mug of chocolate was where she happened to be. There was another mug of the same kind on the table seemingly waiting for someone to come enjoy it. Now where was her big brother Jude at? Wasn't he normally the one that was always early?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 12:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
One might think that a place like this wasn't where Keighley could be found. And normally, they would be right. However, from time to time when the mood struck her this is where she came. Despite it's shabby upkeep and less than cleanly appearances.. the food was where it was at. It was the food and drinks that had her coming back. Not to mention they had a beverage that she LOVED! It wasn't the same as her mum or Jude made.. or how she enjoyed it whenever she had some with Charlie.. but it was nice all the same.

So sat at a table in a far corner, sipping a steaming mug of chocolate was where she happened to be. There was another mug of the same kind on the table seemingly waiting for someone to come enjoy it. Now where was her big brother Jude at? Wasn't he normally the one that was always early?

This wasn’t exactly where Jude would take the most important little lady in his life either! He always thought that she should be among sparkly things and stuff that reflected her radiant personality. But he respected that Keighley liked to hang out in this pub on occasions and he was more than happy to be there with her. Truthfully, Jude was over the moon that Keigh had made time for him when he knew that she’d be showing Charlie all around the village. Then there was Olivia who seemed to constantly need reminders that Keighley wasn’t going to breakup her, so Jude those two would be out and about the village as well.

The boy came bustling into the pub, the rainbow bauble on his beanie moving in tandem with his head going from side to side in an effort to seek out his sister. He found her easily. “Hi, Keigh!” Beaming, Jude sat down opposite her. “Ooh, this for me?” Of course it was. Without hesitating, he reached his eager hands to wrap around the mug. “Everything alright?” Had something happened in the way of the romantic relationships?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

This wasn’t exactly where Jude would take the most important little lady in his life either! He always thought that she should be among sparkly things and stuff that reflected her radiant personality. But he respected that Keighley liked to hang out in this pub on occasions and he was more than happy to be there with her. Truthfully, Jude was over the moon that Keigh had made time for him when he knew that she’d be showing Charlie all around the village. Then there was Olivia who seemed to constantly need reminders that Keighley wasn’t going to breakup her, so Jude those two would be out and about the village as well.

The boy came bustling into the pub, the rainbow bauble on his beanie moving in tandem with his head going from side to side in an effort to seek out his sister. He found her easily. “Hi, Keigh!” Beaming, Jude sat down opposite her. “Ooh, this for me?” Of course it was. Without hesitating, he reached his eager hands to wrap around the mug. “Everything alright?” Had something happened in the way of the romantic relationships?
Oh, Jude! It was true, Keighley did have a love of sparkly things and fluffy things color. So this wasn't a typical choice for her but she also wasn't an average girl. She was strong and hardheaded at times, able to stand on her own two feet. Yet, she was soft and sweet and really needed the love of all of those around her also. Like right now.

"Juuuuuuuuuude!" the smile on her face was bright as Jude sat himself down. "It is.. unless you've brought Ned along and he's taken up a strong liking for hot cocoa?" She giggled teasingly. Now to see her brothers cat drinking hot cocoa would be hilarious! Another small careful sip from her own mug was taken before setting it back down on the table, the question asked making her grin. Leave it to him to question her right away. "Everything's great. I spent the morning with Liv and I was just with Char showing him all the shops."

You are Bread!

Last edited by Kolyander; 02-09-2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-16-2023, 12:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Oh, Jude! It was true, Keighley did have a love of sparkly things and fluffy things color. So this wasn't a typical choice for her but she also wasn't an average girl. She was strong and hardheaded at times, able to stand on her own two feet. Yet, she was soft and sweet and really needed the love of all of those around her also. Like right now.

"Juuuuuuuuuude!" the smile on her face was bright as Jude sat himself down. "It is.. unless you've brought Ned along and he's taken up a strong liking for hot cocoa?" She giggled teasingly. Now to see her brothers cat drinking hot cocoa would be hilarious! Another small careful sip from her own mug was taken before setting it back down on the table, the question asked making her grin. Leave it to him to question her right away. "Everything's great. I spent the morning with Liv and I was just with Char showing him all the shops."

That was true: the baby sister wasn’t an average girl and he loved that about her. It meant that Keighley could surprise anyone at any time she chose. No matter which type of girl she chose to be today the fact remained that Keighley Morgan Anders was one of his favourite persons and the princess of his heart {the honour of ‘Queen’ went to their mother}.

“That’s me!’’ Jude replied, laughing his quiet laugh but quite pleased with the enthusiastic greeting. He warmed his palms on the mug, a wide smile in place. “Sadly, that will never happen so I’ll just have all the hot cocoa on his behalf.” The older Hufflepuff was very mindful when it came to chocolate poisoning and Ned. Luckily he didn’t have to worry about that sort of thing in humans so he took a cautious {because of the heat} but healthy gulp of the beverage. “That sounds like you’re managing your time with them properly.” Which wasn’t a surprise given how capable she was. “Is Olivia adjusting then?”

Old 02-18-2023, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:

That was true: the baby sister wasn’t an average girl and he loved that about her. It meant that Keighley could surprise anyone at any time she chose. No matter which type of girl she chose to be today the fact remained that Keighley Morgan Anders was one of his favourite persons and the princess of his heart {the honour of ‘Queen’ went to their mother}.

“That’s me!’’ Jude replied, laughing his quiet laugh but quite pleased with the enthusiastic greeting. He warmed his palms on the mug, a wide smile in place. “Sadly, that will never happen so I’ll just have all the hot cocoa on his behalf.” The older Hufflepuff was very mindful when it came to chocolate poisoning and Ned. Luckily he didn’t have to worry about that sort of thing in humans so he took a cautious {because of the heat} but healthy gulp of the beverage. “That sounds like you’re managing your time with them properly.” Which wasn’t a surprise given how capable she was. “Is Olivia adjusting then?”
With siblings like hers, how could she be an average girl? Actually, let's be real here for a second.. it wasn't only her siblings but her entire family that played a huge role in how she grew up, was still growing up to be who she was becoming. Each and every single one of them were amazing in their own ways. Squeeeeeeee! Jude was the very best and was always going to have a special place on her heart.

"I would like to hope so! I don't want any impostors at my table," she laughed right along with him. "Of course not but we can always give him a treat when we get back." And Kanga too. Keigh was very careful about what was given to their furbabies, Jude need not worry about that. "Most days I feel like I am.. and then other days, not so much." Those were the rough days. Yet she felt like she was doing all that she could to balance her time between everyone. Raising the mug of hot cocoa to her lips, the Hufflepuff took a small sip before answering Jude's question. "Honestly, I'm not really sure how to answer that. I suppose as long as Charlie isn't anywhere around and his name isn't mentioned at all.. she's alright.." Sad but true. It was still all very much a work in progress.

You are Bread!
Old 02-23-2023, 05:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
With siblings like hers, how could she be an average girl? Actually, let's be real here for a second.. it wasn't only her siblings but her entire family that played a huge role in how she grew up, was still growing up to be who she was becoming. Each and every single one of them were amazing in their own ways. Squeeeeeeee! Jude was the very best and was always going to have a special place on her heart.

"I would like to hope so! I don't want any impostors at my table," she laughed right along with him. "Of course not but we can always give him a treat when we get back." And Kanga too. Keigh was very careful about what was given to their furbabies, Jude need not worry about that. "Most days I feel like I am.. and then other days, not so much." Those were the rough days. Yet she felt like she was doing all that she could to balance her time between everyone. Raising the mug of hot cocoa to her lips, the Hufflepuff took a small sip before answering Jude's question. "Honestly, I'm not really sure how to answer that. I suppose as long as Charlie isn't anywhere around and his name isn't mentioned at all.. she's alright.." Sad but true. It was still all very much a work in progress.

Amazing and unique.

Those were words to describe the Anders’ and their huge extended family. What Jude loved the most about his immediate family was that he and his siblings were drawn to some sort or art, be it martial or performing. Their parents had clearly not been bitten by either of those bugs but that was fine. Addison and Connor Anders were very supportive of their children. “Even if it were an imposter, no one could duplicate all of THIS personality!” Jude could be quite an outgoing person when he wanted to be. Plus, he liked to think that Keigh knew him well enough to spot a fake Jude. “And then a few extras because they’re both such good babies.” Good babies with the cutest noses and cutest little peets!

Poor Keighley. Jude felt sad for her because he hadn’t wanted to see her go through any form of hurt in her relationships. Heartbreak from them was the worst, the most crippling. He would know; he still felt the sting from his. “Oh, Keigh.” He reached across the table for her hand, the fresh coat of nail polish -Rubine Red - glinting slightly. “We both know how much you try. Olivia needs to meet you halfway.” Not that Olivia could be blamed for not being about to properly handle the situation she, Keigh and Charlie were in. He nodded thoughtfully. “That makes sense. Sort of like an ‘out of sight, out of mind’ scenario.” With his free hand, the older Puff chugged some of the delicious beverage. “I think that may be the best route to go, Keigh. At least for now as she gets used to everything though I know how much you want her and Charlie to get along.”

Old 02-24-2023, 03:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:

Amazing and unique.

Those were words to describe the Anders’ and their huge extended family. What Jude loved the most about his immediate family was that he and his siblings were drawn to some sort or art, be it martial or performing. Their parents had clearly not been bitten by either of those bugs but that was fine. Addison and Connor Anders were very supportive of their children. “Even if it were an imposter, no one could duplicate all of THIS personality!” Jude could be quite an outgoing person when he wanted to be. Plus, he liked to think that Keigh knew him well enough to spot a fake Jude. “And then a few extras because they’re both such good babies.” Good babies with the cutest noses and cutest little peets!

Poor Keighley. Jude felt sad for her because he hadn’t wanted to see her go through any form of hurt in her relationships. Heartbreak from them was the worst, the most crippling. He would know; he still felt the sting from his. “Oh, Keigh.” He reached across the table for her hand, the fresh coat of nail polish -Rubine Red - glinting slightly. “We both know how much you try. Olivia needs to meet you halfway.” Not that Olivia could be blamed for not being about to properly handle the situation she, Keigh and Charlie were in. He nodded thoughtfully. “That makes sense. Sort of like an ‘out of sight, out of mind’ scenario.” With his free hand, the older Puff chugged some of the delicious beverage. “I think that may be the best route to go, Keigh. At least for now as she gets used to everything though I know how much you want her and Charlie to get along.”
"That's true! No one could ever match up to you." Keighley giggled in agreement. If Jude was standing in a room with one hundred other people that all looked exactly like him and were trying to all 'be' him, she knew she could still pick the right Jude. "They are the bestest babies." She wouldn't be surprised if Ned and Kanga were napping somewhere together right now. The two little cuties!

Everyday brought about something new in her relationships. Over the last year she went from not even having a crush before to being head over heels about two people. Keigh gently closed her fingers around her brothers, smiling softly not only at him but at the polish on his nails. "It's not that she doesn't try at all, she does. She's absolutely amazing, Jude.. it's just.. Charlie." Which made perfect sense that Liv wouldn't like him. Keigh fully understood what the trouble was. "That's exactly it. As long as it's her and I, things are perfect." The blonde sighed softly. As much as it hurt to keep things how it was now, it was for the best.

You are Bread!
Old 02-28-2023, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: The Anders' baby! <3
Quote:
"That's true! No one could ever match up to you." Keighley giggled in agreement. If Jude was standing in a room with one hundred other people that all looked exactly like him and were trying to all 'be' him, she knew she could still pick the right Jude. "They are the bestest babies." She wouldn't be surprised if Ned and Kanga were napping somewhere together right now. The two little cuties!

Everyday brought about something new in her relationships. Over the last year she went from not even having a crush before to being head over heels about two people. Keigh gently closed her fingers around her brothers, smiling softly not only at him but at the polish on his nails. "It's not that she doesn't try at all, she does. She's absolutely amazing, Jude.. it's just.. Charlie." Which made perfect sense that Liv wouldn't like him. Keigh fully understood what the trouble was. "That's exactly it. As long as it's her and I, things are perfect." The blonde sighed softly. As much as it hurt to keep things how it was now, it was for the best.

Keighley’s words only served to confirm what Jude knew: she would know him instantly! Of course she would! They had been inseparable from the time they had first met. Jude even carried around memories of him holding Keighley’s chubby little hand and attempting to teach her to walk. Even when he himself was barely able to keep his own balance, he has been trying to give her walking lessons. Jude had been fascinated by the tiny Keigh, and the fascination had grown to adoration as the years went by.

The young man squeezed Keigh’s hand gently. Once again, he listened without interruption to her words. He knew how important it was to be a good listener to help someone through situations. “I know she is. Otherwise you wouldn’t have picked her.” She wouldn’t have picked Charlie either, if he wasn’t a great guy. Overall, Jude approved of his sister’s choices. He had been thrilled when he had found out that she was romantically attracted to others for two reasons: these were her first loves {and she hadn't been rejected by either} and she and him had being the only two queer Anders’ siblings to bond over. “She needs more time. A lot more by the sound of it but eventually she’ll come around. I’m not saying that she’ll accept him but probably just enough to tolerate him.”

Old 03-04-2023, 02:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default The Bestest Brother! <3

Quote:

Keighley’s words only served to confirm what Jude knew: she would know him instantly! Of course she would! They had been inseparable from the time they had first met. Jude even carried around memories of him holding Keighley’s chubby little hand and attempting to teach her to walk. Even when he himself was barely able to keep his own balance, he has been trying to give her walking lessons. Jude had been fascinated by the tiny Keigh, and the fascination had grown to adoration as the years went by.

The young man squeezed Keigh’s hand gently. Once again, he listened without interruption to her words. He knew how important it was to be a good listener to help someone through situations. “I know she is. Otherwise you wouldn’t have picked her.” She wouldn’t have picked Charlie either, if he wasn’t a great guy. Overall, Jude approved of his sister’s choices. He had been thrilled when he had found out that she was romantically attracted to others for two reasons: these were her first loves {and she hadn't been rejected by either} and she and him had being the only two queer Anders’ siblings to bond over. “She needs more time. A lot more by the sound of it but eventually she’ll come around. I’m not saying that she’ll accept him but probably just enough to tolerate him.”
Of course! No one could ever fool her in such a way. Jude was Jude! All her life she had looked up to him and followed him around like a tiny sidekick. They had been they very best of friends since the day she was introduced to him. Wherever he went, so did she.

Keigh smiled softly, at her brother as he listened to her. Somehow, someway, he always knew the right thing to say. Olivia and Charlie were both two of the greatest people in her life. Having Jude not doubt her feelings for either of them and him even agreeing with her that they were good for her was what she needed. "I'm okay with giving her time and doing whatever I have to do to show her that everything is equal. I'm doing the best that I can." Trying to take it one day at a time and not think too far ahead into the future when it comes to the three of them. That's where things get very confusing, very quickly.

You are Bread!
Old 03-09-2023, 12:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: The bestest sister! <3
Quote:
Of course! No one could ever fool her in such a way. Jude was Jude! All her life she had looked up to him and followed him around like a tiny sidekick. They had been they very best of friends since the day she was introduced to him. Wherever he went, so did she.

Keigh smiled softly, at her brother as he listened to her. Somehow, someway, he always knew the right thing to say. Olivia and Charlie were both two of the greatest people in her life. Having Jude not doubt her feelings for either of them and him even agreeing with her that they were good for her was what she needed. "I'm okay with giving her time and doing whatever I have to do to show her that everything is equal. I'm doing the best that I can." Trying to take it one day at a time and not think too far ahead into the future when it comes to the three of them. That's where things get very confusing, very quickly.

Oh yes.

Like a tiny sidekick! Batman and Robin, perhaps? Or Pooh and Piglet? Whatever characters they were compared to, Jude and Keighley were a team. There was just one place she wouldn’t be able to go with him, though, and that WADA. He hated the thought of leaving her behind at Hogwarts; it was only for her sake that he hoped the Castle and its grounds would remain nice and calm. No dangerous drama, please!

Sometimes Jude just winged it, to be honest. But at this moment? His words were well thought out. In any case, little did he know he’d be finding himself holding feelings for two persons very shortly as well. His thumb absently rubbed his sister’s hand. “I know you do, Keigh.” Jude took another swig of his hot chocolate, polishing off a good deal of it. “I know that they both know that as well, but you’ll see. Olivia will come around.” His tone suggested that he was very convinced of this statement. “When she does, it’ll be because she realises that you’re really not going anywhere.”

Old 03-09-2023, 02:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Adores Him! <3

Quote:

Oh yes.

Like a tiny sidekick! Batman and Robin, perhaps? Or Pooh and Piglet? Whatever characters they were compared to, Jude and Keighley were a team. There was just one place she wouldn’t be able to go with him, though, and that WADA. He hated the thought of leaving her behind at Hogwarts; it was only for her sake that he hoped the Castle and its grounds would remain nice and calm. No dangerous drama, please!

Sometimes Jude just winged it, to be honest. But at this moment? His words were well thought out. In any case, little did he know he’d be finding himself holding feelings for two persons very shortly as well. His thumb absently rubbed his sister’s hand. “I know you do, Keigh.” Jude took another swig of his hot chocolate, polishing off a good deal of it. “I know that they both know that as well, but you’ll see. Olivia will come around.” His tone suggested that he was very convinced of this statement. “When she does, it’ll be because she realises that you’re really not going anywhere.”
Pooh and Piglet were cute. Keigh liked those two best unless Jude wanted them to be compared to as Pokemon? Maybe not though, that was sort of Charlie and her thing. No matter how far apart they were, they were always going to be a team. She wasn't thrilled with Jude going off and leaving her next term but she would get through it. There were so many people looking out for her that was sure she would be okay.

"Well I know Charlie already knows that, he never seems to have any trouble with anything." Keigh really didn't understand it sometimes. Just how laid back and easygoing Char really was. The way he never complained or got upset about anything. "Just like I've always said. I'm happy where I am and I'm not going to change how I feel about any of it." She took another sip of her hot cocoa letting the warmth sooth her.

You are Bread!
Old 03-14-2023, 11:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Rude, Keigh! Were you replacing him? Jude would try not to be offended; not that he was offended, anyway. He’d be the Pooh to her Piglet. Back to Charlie though. The young man nodded thoughtfully. It was all true: Keighley’s boyfriend probably was the most laid back human he’d ever met. It was nice that Charlie was patient and understanding with her. But most of all, she had found herself a really caring guy.

“Probably because he cares a lot for you,’’ Jude commented, knowing that his words were one hundred percent true. Perhaps it was exactly as it was with Davet and the way his boyfriend cared for him to be bothered by Jude’s complicated feelings. “Then I wouldn’t worry about her not coming around.” Jude was awfully proud of Keighley and the mature way she continued to be in her relationships with Charlie and Olivia. He finished up his hot chocolate. “Glad we could hang out for a bit before we head off to catch our other friends.” He was a huge fan of sibling dates but soon he needed to be heading out to meet Dafydd.

Old 03-21-2023, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Rude, Keigh! Were you replacing him? Jude would try not to be offended; not that he was offended, anyway. He’d be the Pooh to her Piglet. Back to Charlie though. The young man nodded thoughtfully. It was all true: Keighley’s boyfriend probably was the most laid back human he’d ever met. It was nice that Charlie was patient and understanding with her. But most of all, she had found herself a really caring guy.

“Probably because he cares a lot for you,’’ Jude commented, knowing that his words were one hundred percent true. Perhaps it was exactly as it was with Davet and the way his boyfriend cared for him to be bothered by Jude’s complicated feelings. “Then I wouldn’t worry about her not coming around.” Jude was awfully proud of Keighley and the mature way she continued to be in her relationships with Charlie and Olivia. He finished up his hot chocolate. “Glad we could hang out for a bit before we head off to catch our other friends.” He was a huge fan of sibling dates but soon he needed to be heading out to meet Dafydd.
WHAT?!?!?!

There was noway she could ever! Jude was not someone that could be replaced. Point and case. She just thought Pooh and Piglet were cuter for them both! So, no worries big brother. As for Charlie, that boy was perfection and Keighley couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

"I know he does but it just makes me wonder if he's really handling it all so well or if.. if just wants me to think he is?" Keigh really hoped it was the former because she didn't want Charlie to be hurting at all. Lifting her mug to her lips, she finished what was left of her own hot cocoa. "I'm doing my best not to think about it. Some days are easier than others." Like any day that Liv doesn't have any interactions with Charlie and he isn't mentioned at all. "Me too. I'll see you back at the castle later?"

You are Bread!
Old 03-27-2023, 11:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Sweetest sister! <3
Quote:
WHAT?!?!?!

There was noway she could ever! Jude was not someone that could be replaced. Point and case. She just thought Pooh and Piglet were cuter for them both! So, no worries big brother. As for Charlie, that boy was perfection and Keighley couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

"I know he does but it just makes me wonder if he's really handling it all so well or if.. if just wants me to think he is?" Keigh really hoped it was the former because she didn't want Charlie to be hurting at all. Lifting her mug to her lips, she finished what was left of her own hot cocoa. "I'm doing my best not to think about it. Some days are easier than others." Like any day that Liv doesn't have any interactions with Charlie and he isn't mentioned at all. "Me too. I'll see you back at the castle later?"

Good, good.

Jude would be the saddest big brother if Keighley ever replaced him. Charlie though… yes, he had learnt for a long time now that the Swede was a more than decent guy. The seventh year frowned. “Are you having doubts?” This was the first that Keigh had ever said anything of the sort to him and if she needed his help in figuring this situation out, he was here for her. He tried to keep the pity out of his facial expression. “I might like Charlie and Olivia, but I wouldn’t hesitate to give either or both of them a proper jinx if they hurt you.” Especially Olivia.

“Of course.” Still, Jude didn’t move just yet. He needed to ensure that Keighley was okay after what she had just revealed.

Old 03-28-2023, 03:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Bestest Brother! <3

Quote:

Good, good.

Jude would be the saddest big brother if Keighley ever replaced him. Charlie though… yes, he had learnt for a long time now that the Swede was a more than decent guy. The seventh year frowned. “Are you having doubts?” This was the first that Keigh had ever said anything of the sort to him and if she needed his help in figuring this situation out, he was here for her. He tried to keep the pity out of his facial expression. “I might like Charlie and Olivia, but I wouldn’t hesitate to give either or both of them a proper jinx if they hurt you.” Especially Olivia.

“Of course.” Still, Jude didn’t move just yet. He needed to ensure that Keighley was okay after what she had just revealed.
Stop frowning Jude. It didn't suit him when he frowned like that. "Doubts. About Charlie? Never. I-.." Keighley paused for a second to gather her thoughts not wanting to give the wrong impression once more. "I just don't want him feeling badly about anything and hiding it because he doesn't want me being sad. While it's sweet of him to worry about me, it's not fair for him to be hurting all on his own.." If he was hurting that is. She wasn't sure that he was and that was a little of the trouble there. She hoped that he wasn't. With how much Liv was struggling she didn't want that for Charlie as well. "Thank's Jude but you don't have to hex anyone." He knew she would always do the same for him if anyone upset him, yeah?

Annnnd he wasn't leaving. Keigh smiled softly at her big brother as if to prove to him that she was alright. "Thanks, Jude. I'm good, I promise." If she wasn't, she would find him later for cuddles.

You are Bread!
Old 04-01-2023, 09:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Cutest sister! <3
Quote:
Stop frowning Jude. It didn't suit him when he frowned like that. "Doubts. About Charlie? Never. I-.." Keighley paused for a second to gather her thoughts not wanting to give the wrong impression once more. "I just don't want him feeling badly about anything and hiding it because he doesn't want me being sad. While it's sweet of him to worry about me, it's not fair for him to be hurting all on his own.." If he was hurting that is. She wasn't sure that he was and that was a little of the trouble there. She hoped that he wasn't. With how much Liv was struggling she didn't want that for Charlie as well. "Thank's Jude but you don't have to hex anyone." He knew she would always do the same for him if anyone upset him, yeah?

Annnnd he wasn't leaving. Keigh smiled softly at her big brother as if to prove to him that she was alright. "Thanks, Jude. I'm good, I promise." If she wasn't, she would find him later for cuddles.

Luckily, Keigh cleared up what was on her mind. It all made sense to Jude so he stopped with the frowning. He even visibly relaxed. “I understand,’’ he commented, backing his words up with a firm nod. “Charlie is a really caring guy so it’s reasonable to assume that he would want to protect your feelings. But because of that, I also trust that whatever he tells you, it’s the truth.” How did Jude know? Well… he and Charlie were the same in terms of being honest with their partner. Jude was always one hundred percent honest with Davet and he knew that Charlie was with Keigh. “No hexing,’’ he promised, holding up his hands as though in surrender.

He nodded then got to his feet. He moved over to her, bending to give her a kiss on the head. “See you in a few hours then!” The young man gave his sister a wave before departing.

Old 10-03-2023, 11:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
Default For Kath <3
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

There was a part of Fynley that was tempted to arrange to meet in Puddifoots, mostly because he knew that Joseph would absolutely hate it and the thought of them being this pair of tall almost seventeen year old boys surrounded by teacups, doilies and doting couples was hilarious. But with everything that Joseph had been going through so far this year and that Fynley himself would probably become nauseated by the over-the-top nature of the tea room, it was the Hogs Head that he chose for their ‘date.’

If that was what it was? The thing with their relationship was that they were as much friends as they were a couple and being together hadn’t exactly changed that.

Having arrived alone from the Library where the sixth year had shockingly been attempting his homework so that he wouldn’t be forced to do it over the holidays, he headed straight over to the much quieter pub and leaned against the wall next to the door casually. He didn’t care that the pub was slightly worn down or that it wasn’t as attractive as its street companion, the food was decent and it hadn’t been infiltrated with loud younger years. To be honest he was just glad for the change in scenery, life in the castle was starting to become monotonous.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:07 PM   #19 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default The Thanatos Sibs <3
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

If there was one thing Vera would go so far as to say she and her siblings were good at, it was making time together. Particularly this year. With Vesper, it was always easy to snag her from the Common Room for an adventure or steal her into the fifth year dorm for a night for a sister sleepover. With Vasco, they probably saw more of each other this term in particular than her twin desired to - given how much of his time he was giving up in order to catch her up on pretty much everything she'd managed to never actually learn in the last 4 years.

But what she didn't feel they DID have a lot of, was time the three of them all together. And that seemed especially important with the changes happening in their family dynamics - changes that while she and Vesper had directly been responsible for, she still seemed to be the one hesitant about them - as far as she could tell.

Which was maybe also why she wanted to talk all three of them together as well. She was curious to know where all of them sat on Papa's news. Did she plan on sharing her own feelings? Not if she could help it, given how she felt particularly self conscious about her current ridiculousness, but... well she'd see.

Entering the Hogs Head, she held the door open so both of her siblings could also enter after her. "I am so hungry. What do you think they have here that'll be super tasty?" [/color]

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 11:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
If there was one thing Vera would go so far as to say she and her siblings were good at, it was making time together. Particularly this year. With Vesper, it was always easy to snag her from the Common Room for an adventure or steal her into the fifth year dorm for a night for a sister sleepover. With Vasco, they probably saw more of each other this term in particular than her twin desired to - given how much of his time he was giving up in order to catch her up on pretty much everything she'd managed to never actually learn in the last 4 years.

But what she didn't feel they DID have a lot of, was time the three of them all together. And that seemed especially important with the changes happening in their family dynamics - changes that while she and Vesper had directly been responsible for, she still seemed to be the one hesitant about them - as far as she could tell.

Which was maybe also why she wanted to talk all three of them together as well. She was curious to know where all of them sat on Papa's news. Did she plan on sharing her own feelings? Not if she could help it, given how she felt particularly self conscious about her current ridiculousness, but... well she'd see.

Entering the Hogs Head, she held the door open so both of her siblings could also enter after her. "I am so hungry. What do you think they have here that'll be super tasty?" [/color]
This was so much fun! Did her siblings know that? Getting to spend time with each of them was a normal occurrence but it was getting a little trickier to find the time to all be together. Not so much on her part but mainly because they were studying a lot. Which she did understand and wasn't outwardly complaining about. Much. Today. They were welcome. She wasn't about to go and ruin a perfectly good day.

Vesper wasn't exactly on the same mind track as her older sister in terms of possibly speaking about their papa today but this was quite alright. If she didn't like how things were going, she would just.. casually change the topic. That was the way she did things. Right now though, the person she wanted to be like most in the world was talking about FOOD! "I don't know but I hope they have something warm to drink." She rubbed her hands together as she entered the placed right behind her big sister, already looking around.

It had been a little while since they had done something nice with just the three of them. Something that didn't involve sitting for hours on end and studying. Not that he didn't enjoy reading, he did. Only studying for OWLs all term was.. a lot. Even if he wasn't helping his twin catch up on a fair bit more than he expected. He didn't mind though, as long as Vera was learning everything she needed to in order to pass her exams.

Getting some food with his sisters was exactly what they all needed. A small break from lessons where they could relax and talk about random things that weren't school. Vasco followed both girls into the Hogs Head, seeking out an empty table for them to sit at. "I'm sure there's plenty that we'll all eat, even if we get a few things to share." Which actually sounded like a rather good idea to him.

You are Bread!
Old 10-22-2023, 07:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
This was so much fun! Did her siblings know that? Getting to spend time with each of them was a normal occurrence but it was getting a little trickier to find the time to all be together. Not so much on her part but mainly because they were studying a lot. Which she did understand and wasn't outwardly complaining about. Much. Today. They were welcome. She wasn't about to go and ruin a perfectly good day.

Vesper wasn't exactly on the same mind track as her older sister in terms of possibly speaking about their papa today but this was quite alright. If she didn't like how things were going, she would just.. casually change the topic. That was the way she did things. Right now though, the person she wanted to be like most in the world was talking about FOOD! "I don't know but I hope they have something warm to drink." She rubbed her hands together as she entered the placed right behind her big sister, already looking around.

It had been a little while since they had done something nice with just the three of them. Something that didn't involve sitting for hours on end and studying. Not that he didn't enjoy reading, he did. Only studying for OWLs all term was.. a lot. Even if he wasn't helping his twin catch up on a fair bit more than he expected. He didn't mind though, as long as Vera was learning everything she needed to in order to pass her exams.

Getting some food with his sisters was exactly what they all needed. A small break from lessons where they could relax and talk about random things that weren't school. Vasco followed both girls into the Hogs Head, seeking out an empty table for them to sit at. "I'm sure there's plenty that we'll all eat, even if we get a few things to share." Which actually sounded like a rather good idea to him.
Vera at least knew that - that this was fun. As much teasing and everything that she gave her twin, both of them were two of her most favorite people in the entire universe. And with age, a dash of maturity and a whooooole lot of gratitude for how much time Vasco was spending on her - she was getting a little better about not intentionally trying to annoy him to no end. She wasn’t perfect, so she still did occasionally, but what kind of healthy sibling relationship didn’t have SOME teasing? Besides - that was also just a way that she showed her affection.

“I’m sure we could find something warm! I think I’ll do a hot butterbeer actually.” Hot cocoa was another good option, but not as rich as what she was currently craving. Finding a booth, she led the siblings that direction, picking one side and sliding all the way into it in case one of them wanted to join her. If they both wanted the other side, no big deal, she could just stretch her legs across it then. “I like the idea of getting some things to share! We should each pick a dish that sounds like either one of our favorite meals or similar to our favorite meals and then we should pick something that we haven’t tried before. Add some adventure to our meal time!” She picked up one of the menus, scanning through it.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 10-25-2023, 02:14 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Vera at least knew that - that this was fun. As much teasing and everything that she gave her twin, both of them were two of her most favorite people in the entire universe. And with age, a dash of maturity and a whooooole lot of gratitude for how much time Vasco was spending on her - she was getting a little better about not intentionally trying to annoy him to no end. She wasn’t perfect, so she still did occasionally, but what kind of healthy sibling relationship didn’t have SOME teasing? Besides - that was also just a way that she showed her affection.

“I’m sure we could find something warm! I think I’ll do a hot butterbeer actually.” Hot cocoa was another good option, but not as rich as what she was currently craving. Finding a booth, she led the siblings that direction, picking one side and sliding all the way into it in case one of them wanted to join her. If they both wanted the other side, no big deal, she could just stretch her legs across it then. “I like the idea of getting some things to share! We should each pick a dish that sounds like either one of our favorite meals or similar to our favorite meals and then we should pick something that we haven’t tried before. Add some adventure to our meal time!” She picked up one of the menus, scanning through it.
Vasco wasn't one to admit it out loud but when it came down to it, his sisters were his top favorite people ever as well. Yes, Vera, you too. He knew how difficult it was for her to not drive him insane on a daily basis and well.. she was doing a mostly fairly decent job. When she was paying attention and not daydreaming about a certain someone. KIDDING! Seriously though, he was honestly proud of how much focus she was putting into studying this year. It made him not completely regret agreeing to help her. Not that he would ever not agree, he always had her back no matter what the situation. Even if they were automatically doomed right from the start.

Following the girls to an empty booth, he chose to sit across from Vera figuring that their younger sister would want to sit next to her. As for what they were all going to be eating, he could totally get behind them each ordering something different and sharing everything. "Alright, you say you want to be daring so... Flobberworm Fritter or Mystery Meat Lasagna?" How brave were the Gryffindor girls now?

No one pay this twelve year old any mind as she bounced her way towards their booth and then very unceremoniously flopped herself right down beside her big sis. It only made sense that she sat near her, that's normally how it was anyhow.. sometimes. Occasionally.

"You two can have your butterbeers but I'm having hot chocolate. It was likely she would be sharing with Vasco anyhow no matter what she ended up getting. "I don't know.. how are you even meant to decide between those? Vesper giggled. Neither one sounded all that appealing to her. "I think I might get the turkey sandwich." At least that one sounded safe in case the other options... weren't.

You are Bread!
Old 10-29-2023, 02:14 AM   #23 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
Vasco wasn't one to admit it out loud but when it came down to it, his sisters were his top favorite people ever as well. Yes, Vera, you too. He knew how difficult it was for her to not drive him insane on a daily basis and well.. she was doing a mostly fairly decent job. When she was paying attention and not daydreaming about a certain someone. KIDDING! Seriously though, he was honestly proud of how much focus she was putting into studying this year. It made him not completely regret agreeing to help her. Not that he would ever not agree, he always had her back no matter what the situation. Even if they were automatically doomed right from the start.

Following the girls to an empty booth, he chose to sit across from Vera figuring that their younger sister would want to sit next to her. As for what they were all going to be eating, he could totally get behind them each ordering something different and sharing everything. "Alright, you say you want to be daring so... Flobberworm Fritter or Mystery Meat Lasagna?" How brave were the Gryffindor girls now?

No one pay this twelve year old any mind as she bounced her way towards their booth and then very unceremoniously flopped herself right down beside her big sis. It only made sense that she sat near her, that's normally how it was anyhow.. sometimes. Occasionally.

"You two can have your butterbeers but I'm having hot chocolate. It was likely she would be sharing with Vasco anyhow no matter what she ended up getting. "I don't know.. how are you even meant to decide between those? Vesper giggled. Neither one sounded all that appealing to her. "I think I might get the turkey sandwich." At least that one sounded safe in case the other options... weren't.
Vasco didn't NEED to admit it - she knew. She didn't really believe in the whole twin telepathy thing she'd heard others mention, because she definitely didn't always know what Vasco was thinking or where he was or anything like that. But when it came to him being her brother and doubting if he actually cared about her or would do anything for her or their younger sister, she didn't have to. It was a fact as easily known to her as how SHE would do anything for either of them as well. And it was knowing Vasco would do anything to protect her that was one of the reasons she had TRIED to not think about that certain someone for a large amount of time last term. But considering her brother had already given his blessings, all bets were off on that now. Helpful, considering as often as she tried to focus herself blonde hair and blue eyes still tended to take a lot of her attention.

Studying did help a lot and she was trying to not waste her twin's time. But she wasn't perfect, okay?

Okay... she knew she was the one who said adventurous but MAN the Ravenclaw really wasn't pulling any stops with his suggestions was he? Ve couldn't help the immediate scrunch to her nose at the proposed dish names, looking them both over on the menu. "I think I can handle not knowing what I'm eating better than knowing I'm eating flobberworm. So let's do mystery meat lasagna." She had her limits, okay? As for safe options... she gently bumped her shoulder against Scoot's, nodding her head at her selection. "Hot cocoa and turkey sandwich sound good! I think I'll do roast chicken for the safe one." That couldn't be dangerous at all right?

Old 11-02-2023, 03:08 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Vasco didn't NEED to admit it - she knew. She didn't really believe in the whole twin telepathy thing she'd heard others mention, because she definitely didn't always know what Vasco was thinking or where he was or anything like that. But when it came to him being her brother and doubting if he actually cared about her or would do anything for her or their younger sister, she didn't have to. It was a fact as easily known to her as how SHE would do anything for either of them as well. And it was knowing Vasco would do anything to protect her that was one of the reasons she had TRIED to not think about that certain someone for a large amount of time last term. But considering her brother had already given his blessings, all bets were off on that now. Helpful, considering as often as she tried to focus herself blonde hair and blue eyes still tended to take a lot of her attention.

Studying did help a lot and she was trying to not waste her twin's time. But she wasn't perfect, okay?

Okay... she knew she was the one who said adventurous but MAN the Ravenclaw really wasn't pulling any stops with his suggestions was he? Ve couldn't help the immediate scrunch to her nose at the proposed dish names, looking them both over on the menu. "I think I can handle not knowing what I'm eating better than knowing I'm eating flobberworm. So let's do mystery meat lasagna." She had her limits, okay? As for safe options... she gently bumped her shoulder against Scoot's, nodding her head at her selection. "Hot cocoa and turkey sandwich sound good! I think I'll do roast chicken for the safe one." That couldn't be dangerous at all right?
Vesper gave her big sister the brightest of smiles and a big ole nod of her head. She was in immediate agreement. The thought of knowingly putting a flobberworm into her mouth to eat, for no reason!.. it just made no sense to her. "Mystery meat might be good and well, even if it isn't it's not a total waste since we can pick the meat out and eat the rest of it?" Hopefully. Fingers crossed that the entire option wasn't terrible. "And sandwiches are easy to share!" She could easily cut her turkey sandwich into three so they all could have some. "That sounds like a good choice." Chicken was safe, yeah?

He liked to hope that she knew. With all the things she had put him through, he had always had her back, And he would continue to always have her back. The same went for Vesper, their little sister who didn't get on his nerves even half as much as his twin did. At least for Vera, he knew that she was trying this year... even with the few things that constantly caused her to become distracted. There was no need to bring up any of that right now.

Vasco couldn't help but laugh when both girl turned down the flobberworm meal. "And you call yourselves Gryffindors. Where's that bravery now?" He teased them both lightly. "Okay so a turkey sandwich, roast chicken and mystery meat lasagna. Do we want more food or what about dessert?" They all had their papa's sweet tooth.

You are Bread!
Old 11-05-2023, 01:18 AM   #25 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Mystery meat could be something as tame as an additional chicken dish! So yes, Vera was definitely feeling way better about that selection than flobberworm which the idea of still made her want to wrinkle her nose in protest. Even though they’d already decided against getting it. (Though it WOULD be interesting to see Vasco try to partake in that particular meal but.. She refrained from the challenge). “I think that’s a wise idea. Lasagna is safe no matter what. I don’t think I know what the other part of the Flobberworm dish even means.” Sandwiches were easy to share, chicken might be more difficult but… they’d figure it out. Especially since they’d have 3 plates anyways.

She would have tried to argue she didn’t put him through THAT much and yet… she did, in her own way. The extra stress she often caused both of them by not just… having a conversation was a few steps beyond ridiculous. She was still working on that too though, okay?

“Listen, being a Gryffindor means being brave not stupid.” And trying a food that sounded icky to both of them for the sake of a lulz leaned the other side of the spectrum from bravery. “Always yes to dessert. Do they have anything good on the menu in regards to chocolate dishes?” Tiramisu? Lava cakes?