sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1786 users online including...
fvm , AlbertFug , PhoenixRising

3 members
1783 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 57: January - April 2021

Term 57: January - April 2021 Term Fifty-Seven: The Third Wizarding War (Sept 2103 - June 2104)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:13 PM

Default Girls' Bathroom

GIRLS ONLY! STAY OUT, POTTER AND WEASLEY! The funny inscription etched on this door with a potions knife reminds us all of the great deeds Harry Potter and his friends performed in this very bathroom. Today it is fortunately no longer nearly as shifty as it used to be. Nevertheless, this bathroom is still haunted by the one and only Moaning Myrtle and, if you happen to speak Parseltongue, can gain access to an empty Chamber of Secrets.

If you are ever in need of extra toilet paper or a towel dispenser needs to be restocked, there is a small cupboard across from the sinks containing all of the bathroom necessities you could ever need. Do the caretaker a favour and keep this restroom clean and in tact. The toilets should only be used for, well, your bathroom business -- not for brewing advanced potions. And please try not to upset Myrtle in any way so she doesn't burst into a loud fit of crying and wailing and decide to flood the bathroom and the corridor outside for the millionth time. Be nice to her, even if you must lie.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

For once in her life, Gabrielle wasn't late! In fact, she realised as she pushed open the bathroom door, she was early! Or, if not early, at least the first person here. The seventh year didn't know how many people were in on this, aside from Valencia obviously - Valencia the genius as she was henceforth to be known. They'd inscribe her name on a plaque - and if they didn't, then Gabrielle would do it hereself.

She wasn't sure who 'they' were, but the good guys. The people who acknowledged achievements and whatnot.

Certainly not the vile creatures that had invaded their school. Leaning against the sinks, Gabrielle suppressed a shudder. Was she scared of them? Absolutely. Though she lacked academic gifts, she wasn't stupid and she'd been there when they'd cursed Adam. But she hadn't been able to stop it, and since the Feast some sort of guilt had take root inside of her: if Valencia had a clever way to fight back, Gabrielle was all in.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Old 01-22-2021, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Valencia came prepared with informational pamphlets to hang on the stalls all saying versions of BAN MUGGLE TECHNOLOGY. She'd made it a point to say, in a class that some of the most beloved inventions -- toilets and The Hogwarts Express -- were both MUGGLE inventions.

Everyone knew the best way to unindoctrinate someone was to show them that their logic was flawed. It was easiest to watch from that point who could be swayed. Plus, from an outside perspective, it looked just like they were supporting the cause.

It was brilliant.

She greeted Gabrielle with a smile and held out the papers. "What do you think?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 01-23-2021, 10:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

The sound of the door opening startled Gabrielle upright, pushing off the counter and straightening up. She was relieved to see Valencia enter the room, though, and immediately relaxed a little - although she stayed upright and moved towards her friend.

"Genius," she said, taking the papers in her hand and studying them for a moment, before looking up at the other girl with a grin. "Absolutely genius. Just helping with their cause, after all."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________

Old 01-25-2021, 11:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Valencia continued to smile. "Yes. Exactly. And to inform everyone to what exactly it means to get rid of all things muggle."

She wasn't quite looking forward to having to get rid of trains and anything done with a typewriter though. That would be... later... if necessary...

She used a sticking charm to hang one of the posters on a stall door. "Perfect." Perfectly placed satire propaganda.

Old 01-28-2021, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

"Because all things Muggle are terrible, after all." Gabrielle's voice was darkly sarcastic, her anger at the cult showing - although if one of them had overheard, it could easily have been passed off as anger towards Muggles.

Pulling her wand from her pocket, she mimicked the spell Valencia had performed, fixing a couple of the posters up on the doors of the stalls, albeit wonkily.

"Shall we put one on the door of the bathroom, too?"

Old 01-29-2021, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Valencia was pleased to know that she wasn't the only one that thought this whole situation was absurd. Seriously. She hoped this little plan would help point out the absurdity to some of the ones that had been indoctrinated.

"Yes. Of course. In fact, these should probably be plastered everywhere." She paused for a second and considered. "I wonder who invented the fork." Because if that was a muggle invention too, hello to eating with hands.

Old 02-06-2021, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Valencia was pleased to know that she wasn't the only one that thought this whole situation was absurd. Seriously. She hoped this little plan would help point out the absurdity to some of the ones that had been indoctrinated.

"Yes. Of course. In fact, these should probably be plastered everywhere." She paused for a second and considered. "I wonder who invented the fork." Because if that was a muggle invention too, hello to eating with hands.
If Gabrielle had younger siblings, then maybe she would have been more cautious about acting out against them. But Willa was an adult, and could look after herself. Besides, they weren't even actually related by birth, and birth seemed to be all the Alliance cared about.

Vile creatures. She shuddered inwardly, offering a smile to Valencia. "Everywhere it is, then. Should we split up? Cover more ground?" Or, should we stick together and defend each other? The second part lay unasked, and Gabrielle was loathe to admit that she would have preferred it.

"... The fork? Now /that/ is interesting."

Old 02-08-2021, 01:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
If Gabrielle had younger siblings, then maybe she would have been more cautious about acting out against them. But Willa was an adult, and could look after herself. Besides, they weren't even actually related by birth, and birth seemed to be all the Alliance cared about.

Vile creatures. She shuddered inwardly, offering a smile to Valencia. "Everywhere it is, then. Should we split up? Cover more ground?" Or, should we stick together and defend each other? The second part lay unasked, and Gabrielle was loathe to admit that she would have preferred it.

"... The fork? Now /that/ is interesting."

Valencia hung up a few more posters before stepping back and admiring the work. Sure, it wasn't as loud of a protest as she actually wanted, but it was... something... And it would hopefully spark further conversation.

"We should probably go together." There were lots of creeps around now and there was safety in numbers.

She considered the fork. "I wonder if that's in a history book somewhere. I'll look for it."

She looked around again. "I wonder what the next best place would be for posters."

Old 02-08-2021, 08:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

Quote:
Valencia hung up a few more posters before stepping back and admiring the work. Sure, it wasn't as loud of a protest as she actually wanted, but it was... something... And it would hopefully spark further conversation.

"We should probably go together." There were lots of creeps around now and there was safety in numbers.

She considered the fork. "I wonder if that's in a history book somewhere. I'll look for it."

She looked around again. "I wonder what the next best place would be for posters."
Tilting her head to the side, Gabrielle too admired the handiwork of Valencia's posters, a small smile crossing her face. She breathed a sigh of relief when the Ravenclaw suggested they go together, though - "Thank Merlin you said that," she admitted, her smile turning slightly embarrassed.

"There'll probably be loads of examples in history books," Gabrielle said, nodding her agreement about the fork. Maybe they could find some other things to rule out of use.

Tugging at her curls with the hand that wasn't holding the posters, she shrugged a little. "We could start with the doors of the other bathrooms?"

Old 02-11-2021, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Quote:
Tilting her head to the side, Gabrielle too admired the handiwork of Valencia's posters, a small smile crossing her face. She breathed a sigh of relief when the Ravenclaw suggested they go together, though - "Thank Merlin you said that," she admitted, her smile turning slightly embarrassed.

"There'll probably be loads of examples in history books," Gabrielle said, nodding her agreement about the fork. Maybe they could find some other things to rule out of use.

Tugging at her curls with the hand that wasn't holding the posters, she shrugged a little. "We could start with the doors of the other bathrooms?"
Valencia thought quietly. "You know... I doubt they'll fact check anything..." Besides, it was probably impossible to know who invented the fork, it was just possible to know the areas it originated (which was Ancient Greece if she wasn't mistaken).

"I kind of just want to storm into the Great Hall and start knocking forks out of those people's hands. Then dramatically claim to be saving them from muggle trash."

It sounds like it would be quite fun actually.

She nodded. "We need to be sure to cover the doors of the boy's room as well. They seem like they'd be a misogynistic bunch."

Old 02-17-2021, 11:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3

Quote:
Valencia thought quietly. "You know... I doubt they'll fact check anything..." Besides, it was probably impossible to know who invented the fork, it was just possible to know the areas it originated (which was Ancient Greece if she wasn't mistaken).

"I kind of just want to storm into the Great Hall and start knocking forks out of those people's hands. Then dramatically claim to be saving them from muggle trash."

It sounds like it would be quite fun actually.

She nodded. "We need to be sure to cover the doors of the boy's room as well. They seem like they'd be a misogynistic bunch."
Gabrielle's eyebrows disappeared somewhere in the region of her very curly hair at that. "You're... SO right," she agreed, her surprise at the obviousness of the statement, well, obvious. Most of them looked like they didn't use the bathrooms anyway, so she was going to jump to the conclusion that they avoided reading at all costs. There was some sort of correlation there. Somewhere.

"It's all for the greater good, right?" she added, her voice level even if her face displayed the pain she felt at saying those words. But she did giggle a little, the image of them storming into the hall and announcing that forks were a muggle invention and therefore they must find another way to eat taking hold in her brain.

Nodding her agreement, Gabrielle briefly looked down at the posters in her hand. "Shall we start with the boys bathroom, then?"

Old 02-18-2021, 04:52 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Quote:
Gabrielle's eyebrows disappeared somewhere in the region of her very curly hair at that. "You're... SO right," she agreed, her surprise at the obviousness of the statement, well, obvious. Most of them looked like they didn't use the bathrooms anyway, so she was going to jump to the conclusion that they avoided reading at all costs. There was some sort of correlation there. Somewhere.

"It's all for the greater good, right?" she added, her voice level even if her face displayed the pain she felt at saying those words. But she did giggle a little, the image of them storming into the hall and announcing that forks were a muggle invention and therefore they must find another way to eat taking hold in her brain.

Nodding her agreement, Gabrielle briefly looked down at the posters in her hand. "Shall we start with the boys bathroom, then?"
Valencia couldn't help but flashed a pleased smile. It was her reaction whenever someone told her she was right. (Which happened quite often, thank you very much.) Her mind wandered briefly onto what else they could claim were muggle inventions.

She nodded in a pretend overly solemn fashion. "For the greater good." she repeated in a monotone voice. Good old history teaching her that every good revolution used their own words against their enemies. Take that Neo-Alliance. Who even used the word alliance to describe their movement? It's connotation of a loose grouping was really laughable.

"To the boy's bathroom." she agreed heading out the door.

Old 03-04-2021, 08:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Shreya had been watching. Not obviously...but subtly keeping an eye on what was happening in The Room. It was easy enough, given that her office was in the dungeons. She heard the students pass by her several times per day on their supervised excursions. From what she had observed, they were let outside around noon and before dinner. But meeting them in the courtyard would be dangerous. There were too many guards and Squad members.

That was why Shreya had been keeping track of their bathroom breaks instead. And she knew that around this time each day, the girls were allowed to use the facilities.

Which was why she was currently hiding in a stall, her arm aching from the multiple bags that were slung over her shoulder. The bags (charmed with an extending spell, of course) were filled with various items, such as blankets, toothbrushes, lotions, candies, decks of playing cards, and warm socks—basically anything that might help make the children's captivity less horrific. Shreya felt bad enough that she couldn't help get them out. And that the staff couldn't put up a fight against Rosier—it was clear that they were strikingly outnumbered and outpowered. So providing the kids with some commodities was the least she could do. From what she had overheard, there were no guards inside the room—only outside of it. So as long as the kids could hide the goodies when the door was opened for a break, they might be safe.

Her plan was to give each girl that came into the bathroom a bag or two. They were crossbody bags, so they could be easily hidden underneath their school uniforms, if they were careful. Since Shreya couldn't go into the boys' restroom, she was hoping the girls would volunteer to take an extra bag to share with the male students.

It was risky, sure. But Shreya felt like she had to help them, in any small way she could. So she waited, hovering silently in the stall, for the restroom break to begin. Hoping to Merlin that her plan could work.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ash was on one of her few bathroom breaks for the day. It felt wrong to have to be let out, but at least she could have some time to herself to cry and wash her face and take care of her appearance. She stepped into the room, and something was off. She could feel that something was wrong, okay? Sixth sense. She heard things subconsciously, and the sounds present were not ones she had made. How? She was the first in. There wouldn't be anyone else in here. It didn't make logical sense. "Hello?" She wanted to make sure none of the not locked-up kids were there before she was going to cry. They didn't need or want to see that. She didn't need or want them to see that either. Maybe some of the kids with her in the room could see her cry, but not a regular student. They would try to comfort her, but they would be lying. About how everything was going to turn out okay, and how they really did want her here. She would rather they just admit the truth. She wanted someone to say, this is what the world is always like, and they hate you, and I'm sorry. The world is just messed up like that. That would be better, but those words would never be said.
"Hello?"

Last edited by astrocat; 03-05-2021 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash was on one of her few bathroom breaks for the day. It felt wrong to have to be let out, but at least she could have some time to herself to cry and wash her face and take care of her appearance. She stepped into the room, and something was off. She could feel that something was wrong, okay? Sixth sense. She heard things subconsciously, and the sounds present were not ones she had made. How? She was the first in. There wouldn't be anyone else in here. It didn't make logical sense. "Hello?" She wanted to make sure none of the not locked-up kids were there before she was going to cry. They didn't need or want to see that. She didn't need or want them to see that either. Maybe some of the kids with her in the room could see her cry, but not a regular student. They would try to comfort her, but they would be lying. About how everything was going to turn out okay, and how they really did want her here. She would rather they just admit the truth. She wanted someone to say, this is what the world is always like, and they hate you, and I'm sorry. The world is just messed up like that. That would be better, but those words would never be said.
"Hello?"
Shreya's heartbeat quickened as she heard footsteps. She was about to peer under the stall door to make sure the shoes belonged to a student, but a small female voice interrupted her. That most definitely belonged to a student. Quietly, Shreya pushed open the door, breathing a sigh of relief at the sight of a young Ravenclaw. She was sure it must be a silly (and yet slightly demeaning) sight—a professor sneaking around in the bathroom—but she tried not to dwell on it. "Ms. Fox. I have to act quickly," she started with a whisper, speaking faster than normal. She knew the students didn't have long on their designated bathroom breaks. "I've prepared some bags that might help make things more...hospitable." Shreya was stumbling to find the right words. It was all such a strange situation.

"You don't have to take one. It is a risk. But if you want one, you'll find some goodies in there. You just have to hide it relentlessly from them. Make sure everything is put away before they come to collect you from your lessons. And you have to hide it under your robes. It's thin, so it shouldn't be noticeable." With that, she offered up her shoulder, which had several thin crossbody bags slung over it. "You can take one for yourself, or more if you want to give one to friends. But please, whatever you do, do not let the guards find it." She tried not to shudder at what would happen to the students if one of the guards found her bags. Was it really worth it to put them in danger? She briefly considered canning the whole idea—it was too dangerous. But then she thought of how miserable everyone looked in lessons lately. They were disheveled, disheartened, and alone. And if this was all she could do to help them, perhaps it was worth the peril. She just had to resort to taking all the blame (and punishment) upon herself if Rosier found out. The thought brought a wave of nausea over her.

"If you don't want to take any, that's okay. I understand that it's dangerous," Shreya added at the end, wanting the students to know that it was okay to make the decision for themselves.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

At least the person standing before her was not someone she actively disliked. She whispered back. "Alright, I guess. I'll take two, because I bet I can hide it. Give the other to someone else. Someone as reckless and crazy as me." Apparently whatever was in the bags was dangerous. Ash just might be the wrong person to talk to about risk. She was a bit too reckless, a bit too unconcerned with what was safe. So of course she was going to take it. "They probably won't kill me if I get caught. They'll kill you, crucio me, and make me live with it. For maximum emotional torture. The golden triangle of death, pain, and guilt. Do you want to take that risk?" Guess the professor had a choice to make. Help a group of little kids, and have everyone possibly die, or don't. If she didn't, she would regret it. If she took action, she wouldn't regret it. Dead people regret nothing.

What was worse? Living in misery, or dying in misery? What if you lived AND died in misery?

Ash sighed and stuck her hands in her pockets. "Do you think that crucio is the same as nerve damage? Could you block it with a painkiller?" She had these thoughts. Because for whenever she would inevitably get crucio'd, she wanted to be prepared.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:09 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
At least the person standing before her was not someone she actively disliked. She whispered back. "Alright, I guess. I'll take two, because I bet I can hide it. Give the other to someone else. Someone as reckless and crazy as me." Apparently whatever was in the bags was dangerous. Ash just might be the wrong person to talk to about risk. She was a bit too reckless, a bit too unconcerned with what was safe. So of course she was going to take it. "They probably won't kill me if I get caught. They'll kill you, crucio me, and make me live with it. For maximum emotional torture. The golden triangle of death, pain, and guilt. Do you want to take that risk?" Guess the professor had a choice to make. Help a group of little kids, and have everyone possibly die, or don't. If she didn't, she would regret it. If she took action, she wouldn't regret it. Dead people regret nothing.

What was worse? Living in misery, or dying in misery? What if you lived AND died in misery?

Ash sighed and stuck her hands in her pockets. "Do you think that crucio is the same as nerve damage? Could you block it with a painkiller?" She had these thoughts. Because for whenever she would inevitably get crucio'd, she wanted to be prepared.
Shreya paused her frantic shuffling of the bags at Ashley's question, momentarily stumped. Did she want to take a risk? Merlin, she thought she had already decided that she would be taking this risk. But now the Ravenclaw was making her reconsider. Would the Neo-Alliance really cCucio a helpless second year for sneaking a bag into the room, even if Shreya did take all the blame? She wanted to think no, but a nasty feeling in her stomach told her yes. After all that had happened this term already, she figured that nothing was impossible.

"I understand it's a risk. So please don't take it if you're at all hesitant. If you think there's a good probability of them finding it, don't take it. It's not worth it. I will try to find another way to get them to you." It really wasn't worth it. Shreya figured the guards weren't looking at the children (or The Room, for that matter) carefully enough to notice anything in the bags. But Ashley's words had scared her. So did her question about the Crucio curse, which disturbed Shreya enough to not fathom a response. And enough to come up with a new plan.

"Change of plans," Shreya said abruptly. "Hardly anyone ever goes in that stall over there." She pointed to the stall that was home to Moaning Myrtle. "I'll stash a few of the bags behind the toilet. And the rest I'll put in that supply cupboard. Then each time you take a bathroom break, you can take an item or two back with you. Less chance of them finding out that way." She nodded confidently at the girl and went to stuffing a few bags in the supply cupboard, behind many rolls of toilet paper.

"Now, best to get back. We can't linger."
Old 03-07-2021, 02:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Other Characters
Horklump

No, lingering should not be something you should do, but neither is what the professor was doing for the students. The door had been closed, but not fully closed so the hooded figure could hear and see things going on, with the words of the potion professor the door slowly opened and the figure stepped in.

"You lot never learn." With a quick flick the crucio curse was sent at the professor and another to the student. The figured slipped the wand back into her holster as she watched the two in front of her.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

Ash was going to do it anyway. Because she was her. And she was dumb. But of course the hoods had to ruin everything. "I'm sorry. I didn't know blankets were contraband." And with that, the crucio hit her in the chest. It hurt. It hurt so much. Make it stop. Please. She fell to the floor and probably hit her head, but she did not scream. It hurt too much to express with words. Or screams. She twitched and curled and writhed, but so silently. Eerily. She chocked out the only words she could think to say. "I'll never cross you again. I'm sorry. Please- PLEASE don't kill me." That second please was a scream. The only scream she could even express. Just make it stop. Make it stop. She might even listen to the hoods. Please.

Please!
Please.
Please?

She had to hand it to the hoods- this was the most physical pain she had ever felt. It was like if her mental pain was a spell that could hurt people. She kinda felt like she was having an out of body experience. She saw herself in her minds eye, twitching on the floor. Is this what people had to look at in the afterlife? If so, she really didn't wanna die. "I get it now. I feel the pain. I'm so sorry. I swear I will never step out of line again." The words were whispers, chocked with pain and understanding. This is what power was. Power was when you could get away with hurting people.

Last edited by astrocat; 03-07-2021 at 02:40 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:17 PM   #21 (permalink)

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Shreya hadn't heard the footsteps approaching. She was too busy rummaging around in the storage cabinet, stuffing bags behind rolls of toilet paper. At the hooded figure's voice, Shreya spun around, her eyes growing wide in both shock and fear. A deer in headlights.

She barely had time to register what was happening. There was a split second before the spell hit her. A split second when she dropped the remaining bags from her arm and lunged in front of Ashley, ready to do anything to keep the second year from getting hurt. But there wasn't enough time. Her knees buckled at the sheer force of it.

No, she had never felt pain like this before. This was almost too bad to be considered pain. It was something entirely different. Otherworldly.

She shrieked as it coursed through her blood, lighting all of her limbs with fire and misery. "Not.....her....." Shreya tried to beg between waves of torture. She tried to crawl in front of the child, but her legs and arms were too heavy. She could barely lift her head from the floor. "It's.......my......fault. I forced her.....to take it," Shreya managed to spit out before another flash of pain her square in the chest. Her screams reverberated off the lofty bathroom walls. It was as if every ounce of strength and life was being drained from her. It was too much.
Old 03-08-2021, 01:20 AM   #22 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Waiting outside for her turn to use the bathroom, Ivy fidgeted with her hands, hoping Ashley would be quick and wishing not for the first time that they didn't have to be escorted and scheduled for these bathroom breaks. It was still frustrating, even if she was forced to get used to it too, considering how routine it was.

She'd tried to brush off the faint sound of...whispering? that seemed to come from the bathroom, but she assumed it must be some of the freer students around the corner, their voices bouncing off the stone walls or something. Because Ashley had gone in by herself, right?

She wasn't in the same position or angle as the hooded figure to be able to see through the crack though, and she tensed when the figure suddenly entered the room. What was...

Voices. Screaming. "No-" It was an involuntary response, and her hands instantly covered her mouth to stop herself from saying more, tears pricking her eyes. No no no, what had happened??? Ashley was in there! Ashley and...someone else? Had there actually been someone else in there? Who?

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
Old 03-08-2021, 07:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
Other Characters
Horklump

There was something about watching a person in pain that was intriguing and it made the figure stand there and just watch in amusement. Though it seemed the staff nor the students every learned from seeing this happen to others, maybe they should line up the entire school and have them each get the feeling to learn their lessons and realize they needed to stop trying to step out of line. Since that wasn't the squads job, the figure just moved to stand directly over top the student.

"Do your business and hurry up." With a flick of the wand the bags that the professor had and the one that was given to the student were now vanished and the figure kicked the leg of the professor hard, "Get up and get moving. You ever try something like that again and you won't have a breath in you to beg."

Glancing at the door the figure glared at the next in line, "Hurry it up all of you.", they didn't have all day.