sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1129 users online including...
Stevendalo , maximllon , Antonioakb , DavidoosWef , Antoniovzm

7 members
1122 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-12-2018, 03:34 PM

Default Interdivision Work Area

[work area]

Employees of the Magical Transportation Department, this is where you work! The majority of the space when you enter the Department from the lifts is given to these blocks of low-walled cubicles. Please find one close to the rest of your Division workers but other than that feel free to converse, send memos, or pass paper wads with your neighbors. The area within the dividers and walls of your workspace are your own so be creative. Go ahead and hang up posters, pictures, newspaper clipping and bring in items to decorate with. All things are welcome except noise-making items. Keep the work place noise to a low murmur, please.

Once you pick your desk it will be assigned to you until changed by your Department Head, and a name plaque will be placed on your desk upon your settling in.

Now....get to work.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:17 AM   #51 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

"Sweet of you both to say." Stella responded, more than willing to accept the positive reinforcement from both Fletcher and Yasmin, though the latter was more touchy feely than Stella generally preferred. She was right though: the work was at least double, it couldn't be avoided.

She shut the current filing cabinet drawer right as Fletcher leaned up on the cubicle wall. "I plan to be indispensable." Her gaze flickered down to the man's ring finger, her lip quirked slightly in some private amusement and then the new arrival spoke and Stella's attention was drawn that way.

Pleasure was hers? Back in order? Stella came to the same conclusion as Yassi. Simone Krafft had to be Kendra's replacement, or a temporary fixer at least.

She waited for Yassi to finish speaking before offering her own name, her French accent playing with her words, "Stella Jarsdel. Personal Assistant to the department head of transportation," she smiled a little, 'cause how ridiculous did that sound when there wasn't anyone to personally assist?

She opened another drawer and kept filing, no reason not to get her work done while chatting, especially when there was so much of it.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 12-01-2020, 08:29 PM   #52 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Fletcher noted Stella's gaze and ever-so-casually tucked his hands into his pockets. Well well well. So this was Simone. He watched the two transportation employees, waiting to catch the name of the one he didn't know yet. Ah, Yasmin, was it? Noted. Yasmin the plant lover and Stella.... the French one with the legs. Introductions aside, he supposed he could be going now?

"Have you had the grand tour yet, Simone?" If not, Fletcher could set her up with someone... Alphonsine, maybe, would do it. Or Kodee, if she wanted her ears talked off.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 12-01-2020, 09:20 PM   #53 (permalink)
N O T● S O ● M I S S I N G ● P E R S O N
Lobalug

Law Enforcement

"Simone," Bain's nose was buried in some personnel files. It was probably the tenth personnel file he had reviewed today and he had questions regarding a Yasmin Golshiri. He paused a few inches away from walking into Fletcher. "Ah, forgive me," he said looking up from the paperwork. How convenient. Fletcher was also on his list of people he needed to follow up on. "I didn't realize you had company." He smiled his tight lipped smile that didn't show teeth as he looked around the room. His eyes lingered for a moment on Stella's jawline perhaps for a moment longer then might be comfortable.

When his dark eyes met Simone's they actually showed a little warmth. "I can come back later."
Old 12-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #54 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog

Ah yes the introductions and all that were a must so Simone paid close attention, especially to the job titles they were giving. She nodded to both of them, but kept an eye on the assistant one. Giving them both warmer smiles than she had started off she nodded, "I see that both of you will be a great help as we get started on transitioning and getting back on track here." She glanced around wondering a few things before her eyes went back to the ladies.

"Yassi, I think the plant will look fine where ever you decide to place it and Stella, if you could get me a run down of the past few months. I want to have a priority list of the things that need attention right away." She wasn't one to just start slow, but her attention was back to Fletcher and a tour. Her lips played in a smile almost playful at a thought she found amusing. "A tour might be helpful if you have a chance." She would expect him to give it of course.

Hearing a familiar voice she turned, "Oh Mr. Fletcher here was just giving introductions and offering me a tour of the ministry. No need to apologize, is there something we can help you with?"
Old 12-08-2020, 03:51 PM   #55 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default most sincere apologies for the delayed response
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Yassi admired how diligent Stella was in her work, despite the general uncertainty and the current conversation taking place. The brunette did not have such self restraint. She could hardly think of getting back to work when there was so much happening right before them. In any case, it would be difficult to work without having a proper home for the monstera she had adopted for their level.

Already Yassi was beginning to like Simone, though whether she would be the head of their department or a temporary interim presence was something yet to be answered. This, however, was not a question that busied Yasmin’s mind, instead the thirty two year old, smiled brightly. ”Welcome to the Ministry,” she offered warmth with her words, again moving to place the plant by the entrance feeling reaffirmed by the woman's kind assurances.

And as if their present company hadn’t stirred quite enough excitement, Mr. Goldwasser’s presence elicited a curious look from Yasmin who turned his way and gave him a small, but kind smile. What could he be doing here? Her curiosity made itself known through glances exchanged between himself and Simone. It was unfortunate that his title rendered his presence concerning when he entered a room; however, it was not everyday that the Head of Law Enforcement made his way to your level. Though, perhaps, he was here to welcome Simone too.

You are Lemon!
Old 12-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #56 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default joining in :3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Chloe had been dutifully working at her desk, trying to sort through portkey requests and tune out the talk of plants or whatever else was going on in the office. But the redhead could no longer tune much more out as the appearance of the new department head along with another department head, left her gazing suspiciously at them. Krafft. Made Chloe wonder just how crafty the woman was and from the looks of her, she bet quite a bit and also made her wonder too what made her qualified for the role. She wasn't sure if she liked her yet or not, as she certainly seemed different from Kendra.

Standing up, she figured she might as well introduce herself. "Ms Krafft. Welcome, hello, I'm Chloe Adara." Was Ms Krafft familiar with the 'new' MLE department head already then? yes, definitely suspicious.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 12-13-2020, 11:44 PM   #57 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog

Well Simone was thinking about an afternoon meeting, but it seemed the meeting was coming together right here in the work area. Not the most formal of places, but she could handle it. With Bain here it seemed appropriate anyway and easier. "Is there anyway we could get a memo to the floor for all employees to meet. I need to just go over a few things." She looked towards the one that said she was the assistant.

Looking back at Bain and Fletcher she nodded, "Mr. Fletcher as nice as it is to think about a tour, since I have so many here right now I think I will pass for today. Maybe we can catch up another time. Mr. Goldwasser if you can hang around a bit, part of this quick meeting will be for you as well." She was going to get right down to business and make this easier on everyone.

Nodding to the newest person she gave a warm smile, "Nice to meet Chloe, what area of Transportation are you an expert in?" That was a good thing to find out for all of them, see where she needed to place them to get things accomplished.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:38 AM   #58 (permalink)
N O T● S O ● M I S S I N G ● P E R S O N
Lobalug

Law Enforcement

It seemed that Simone was very popular. He raised an eyebrow at her as another employee joined the group standing here. "I just needed to talk to one of your employees for a moment." He glanced over Yamsmin and then back to Simone. "But it can wait. It seems you're really busy so I can come bac- or stay. Certainly." He tucked his paperwork under and arm and moved off to the side. He turned his gaze to Fletcher hoping to catch him before he left. "Mr. Fletcher, if you have time tomorrow. I'd like to meet with you."
Old 12-18-2020, 10:55 PM   #59 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default Sorry for the delay all
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

A run down and a priority list were easy enough. Stella ignored the lascivious looks she was getting, being used to that sort of thing and nodded, not making any particular move to acknowledge the new arrivals.

"As soon as you get settled in the office you should find what you need in the desk drawer, and the relevant files sorted in the in trays by importance, as well as record of where other work that couldn't wait has been diverted in the interim, Mme Krafft. I can explain the rest to you as you please." As for memos, the owl situation made that trickier, or at least messier, but that was doable as well. She closed the filing cabinet, the last of the files now tucked away nearly.

"A memo can be done. How urgently do you wish to meet with them? Some are, how you say, out of office. I can inform the others personally if you wish, to be sure the summons is received." Now she looked at this Goldwasser, when he was asked to stick around. A meeting immediately then? There would be missing faces, and it could not be helped.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 12-21-2020, 04:44 PM   #60 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default *~exits~*~*~for timeline continuity~*~
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Wellll technically Fletcher hadn't been offering to give Simone a tour himself, see, but since she was eager to jump right in and problem solve... he gave the new department head a polite nod, and began edging his way toward the exit.

But apparently he wasn't going to be getting away so easily; the new DMLE bloke was speaking to him. "Right, Mr. Goldwasser...." He looked over at the so-serious looking guy and gave him a cheerful smile. "I'll put you down for first thing tomorrow morning. Just come down to Level One." He wouldn't forget as long as he told Alphonsine to put it on the books.

With that, and a few muttered 'excuse mes' Fletcher made his way to the stairs and headed down. So, there were a lot of new faces in the Ministry now.... interesting.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 12-23-2020, 04:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog

She stayed cheerful towards Fletcher as he made his way out of the area and gave a nod before turning back to listen to her assistant. She was very knowledgeable and Simone hoped she would be useful, because that was what they needed right now useful employees and not ones to get in the way. "Very well, I will get to that in a moment, who is in charge of the memo issue? Who has been working on trying to fix that?" She needed names so she could get the ball rolling around here.

A curious look went towards Yam... something, when Baine said he needed only her. Hmm... that was interesting, but her eyes swept the room curious as to see if there were truly anymore. "Very well you can speak to her once I'm finished." Moving away from him and to a desk she leaned on it looking at the employees that were near. "It's alright Stella, we can hold a bigger meeting later so that work can get out to everyone. I can just run a basis past everyone here for now."

Her eyes went to the MLE Department head before it went back to her new employees. "There seems to be many issues with broken items around here. I want this to be our priority. What happened during the orientation should not have happened and we need to figure out why. A ministry can not run without functioning transportation and it is our jobs to get that running." Did they understand she meant business. "From my understanding files and things have went missing in some departments, because of this I would like all employees to fill out these new forms to update information so that I know I have everyone's up to date addresses, birthdays, emergency contacts, things like that" and of course blood status as well would be on them.

"Does everyone understand?"
Old 04-09-2021, 04:05 PM   #62 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default We come with gifts! Who wants to play?
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

She was so excited, extremely excited, OVERLY excited to meet all her employees and get started in the ministry. She wanted to make sure they were all okay after all that happened and make sure they knew they were cared about even if she didn't know them yet. So on the morning of her first day Anna Marie came with a hug basket filled with smaller gifts for each of them. The bags each had the cutest little parchment paper, knew quills with fun ink, some cookies, water, and the most adorable stress snitch you could ever find. Plus a small token with a note that says good for one personal day of your choice. Yes, she knew they got so many days off throughout the year with their years experience, but who didn't want an extra extra day and they deserved it after all she heard.

Anna took the time to head to each and every desk, "Good morning, good morning, Anna Marie Howard, nice to meet you. I am so excited to work with you. I know we will have great fun and just do wonderful thing together. Yes, hello, Anna Marie Howard, pleased to meet you." Her smile was so big it matched her bubbly personality she was hoping they would all enjoy!
Old 04-09-2021, 09:32 PM   #63 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default gifts? we'd like gifts~ :3
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

It had taken some time before Daichi had been discharged from St’Mungo’s hospital for magical maladies and injuries after suffering from the Cruciatus Curse and an up close Stupefy to the chest during the battle at Hogwarts. But he had healed quicker than he had expected and he was back on the work floor . There was food to be put on the table for his son and him. He leaned over his desk and picked up a couple of files regarding the Knight Bus from the stack beside him and began to read them when the door of the work area opened up. He paid no attention to the person entering, thinking it was one of his colleagues and instead checked his watch. He had promised to meet Victor after work. The man had contacted him to apologize for what he had done to him during the battle. His message had confused the former Slytherin a lot. He had been saved by the young man. He would one hundred percent have died if it weren’t for him so why did he want to apologize?

The appearance of a rather cheerful woman at his desk made him look up from his work and his dark brown eyes wandered to the basket she was holding. ”Hello. Daichi Katharos” he greeted back as the woman introduced herself. Hold on, her name was familiar. Was she the new Department Head that acting Minister Fletcher, just Fletcher had mentioned in his broadcast? ”Pleasure to meet you as well” he liked her bubbly personality far more than Miss Krafft’s (RIP) controlling one. "What is in that basket?"
Old 04-11-2021, 03:20 PM   #64 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

OOooh yes the basket, wasn't it lovely. She was thrilled that he noticed and excited to give him a little goodie bag. "I come with gifts for all. I wanted everyone to really feel appreciated after everything that has gone on. It is just a little thanks for having me I know we will work fantastic together gift." She handed over the goodies so that he could have them and tried to put the position to his name. She had been looking at the files, but she really did want to get to know them all at a more personal level.

"You work with the knight bus, yes? Oh I have some ideas for an upgrade, but we can get into that later." She wanted to make the bus a little more pretty or better of the eyes. She had seen that bus some time ago and it was just plan out spooky if you asked her younger self. Maybe they had already upgraded it since then though, she would have to see.

"Tell me about yourself Mr. Katharos, what do you like to do? Is this the position you always wanted? What can you tell me about our department." She didn't want gossip, just fun facts so she can make a fun and easy transition in.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:34 PM   #65 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Daichi accepted the gifts and placed it next to him after politely examining them for a couple of seconds. He appreciated the personal day off the most but his attention went to the small snitch. It was a snitch but it was not at the same time. Picking it up, the 41 year old held it to his eyes before they looked over at the woman . “What is this?” he asked in a curious manner.

Placing the snitch back on his desk, Daichi nodded his head as she asked if he worked with the Knight Bus. He was fine with any upgrade as long as she did not want to change the color. ”I have a couple of suggestions as well but it can wait for later” he smiled.

Talk about…himself? ”Oh uh…” the question had taken him off guard. The previous Department Head had not been interested in small talk. ”Well, i am 40 years old. No i turned 41 in May actually” only a couple days before the battle at Hogwarts. ”I live in Milton Keynes with my son although i think he has been wanting to move out for some time now” he laughed. ”In my spare time i like to watch movies , workout and visit some friends for a drink” As for if this was the position he had always wanted, the former Slytherin shook his shoulders. ”I don’t have a preference . As long as it brings food on the table i’m content”

”To be honest, i have not worked here for long either. A couple of months and i’ve only witnessed the department under the control of the Neo-Alliance” unless she wanted to know that? ”I think Adara , Golshiri or Fairf—“ He stopped talking as he almost mentioned Grae’s name. Her death that had happened next to him in battle followed with being tortured himself right after was still clear in his mind. He cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably before continuing. ”they would be able to tell more” and he doubted that she meant what kind of work the Department of Transportation was. As the Head of Department she should know that of course. He did not even know the gossips yet T___T
Old 04-13-2021, 04:18 PM   #66 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

What a big ball of sweets this one seemed to be. She watched him look over her gifts and got giddy just from the excitement of giving someone something. Her laugh was not meant to be mean, but just a fun excitement that came from her when he asked about the snitch. "Don't you love it, it is a stress ball. The muggles use them all the time, but these are little snitches so it brings some fun to us. See when you feel fidgety or even stressed you pick it up and squeeze it as much or as hard as you want." Eyeing the little ball on his desk she bounced a bit, "Well go on try it." See how awesome it was to squeeze your stress away.

"I love suggestions, you can always just sliiiiiide right into my office with any at anytime. My doors will always be open to everyone here." If they didn't know yet they soon would figure out she had a slide to her office so the slide right in was funny. She listened as he talked and a little pang hit her when he talked about his child, a pang that she would ignore as always, but one that was there none the less. "How old is your son?" She was always curious or even nosey about others. "Happy belated birthday." She wasn't sure if anyone had great days with that war, but they would start having them now.

He was definitely an interesting one with his words of food on the table and Anna nodded as she continued to listen. The information about him not being there long didn't go unnoticed either. "Well I do hope I do a better job for you from now on and that you didn't take too much to heart with the last DH, I plan on getting things fixed and back to normal again. Everyone is appreciated no matter with me. " She didn't know exactly what the other DH was like, but she would be different, she knew she would.
Old 04-15-2021, 08:17 PM   #67 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

A stress ball? Daichi looked back down at the snitch on his desk before picking it up again. He remembered his son having one of these stress balls in his hectic final year (Being a Head Boy at a strange school like Beauxbaton and studying for your N.E.W.T exams was very stressful) but it had been a normal ball. He squeezed the snitch and he had to admit it felt good. ”You know, i used to play Quidditch for my House team” he said as he gave the snitch a squeeze again. ”This snitch reminded me of that time” he smiled a smile that reached his eyes before he placed it back down on the desk. He wasn’t that stressed out at the moment anyway. Actually, he felt relaxed. Perhaps it was that this woman was completely different from Miss Krafft.

He had avoided Simone’s office like the plague , afraid he would have been singled out one day because he had adopted a muggleborn son. But with the new Department Head he had the feeling he could come visit with some ideas about the Knight Bus and when she suggested that he could sliiiiide (he did not get this reference for he had not seen the slide yet) right in to her office ,he nodded. ”Will do” he said.

”He’s twenty one” he answered. ”Do you have children?” he asked back because he had gotten curious now. ‘Everyone is appreciated no matter with me’ those words struck a chord with him and he began to pick up the gifts and inspected them again in an attempt to keep his emotions under control. He was an emotional guy okay, always had been.
Old 04-19-2021, 02:59 PM   #68 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

She smiled as she watched him tryout the stress reliever. She hoped all the employees would like them and like all their goodies. "Oh you did? What position and what school?" She had went to Ilvermorny, but figured most here went to Hogwarts. She was very interested in learning everything she could about her employees and knew it could help with connections and work productivity.

When he asked if she had any kids Anna hesitated for a moment, she never use to, but anymore it was getting harder, because she had thought about that tiny little baby she had given up, but quick enough she smiled and shook her head. "No, I don't have any children. Just wasn't in my cards so far. Maybe one day though." Not that she was truly planning on having any other children.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:00 PM   #69 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Daichi was positive that the stress relief snitches would be appreciated on the work floor. In fact, even as an adult he still loved getting goodies because who did not like free stuff?!

”I was a chaser for Slytherin House at Hogwarts” But he had to quit playing after becoming a Prefect in his sixth year as he had wanted to focus on that. He found it curious that she had asked for which school he had went to though. Hadn’t most employees working at the Ministry attended Hogwarts? ”Did you go to Hogwarts as well?” he asked.

It seemed that he had touched on a sensitive subject because he had noticed the hesitation. And he felt terrible for asking now. He was about to apologize when she did talk and he smiled and nodded because he did not know how to reply to that. Hopefully she would understand.

”Thank you for the goodies, by the way. They’re really thoughtfu—” he cut his words off and frowned as he looked in the direction of the door leading to the reception. ”Please tell me you heard a dog as well?” He wasn’t losing his mind right? The Healers at St’Mungo’s had told him he’d make a full recovery…
Old 04-27-2021, 04:29 PM   #70 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default To the dogs! lol

Anna Marie beamed, she loved giving gifts and it made it better when you could just see the excitement from others. This made her smile wider and get even more excited about being here. She hoped they all knew she was going to spoil them as much as possible and they were going to do team outings and all that jazz. "Ooooooh I heard about Slytherin house, one of my favorite colors you know, green." She had heard about all the houses at Hogwarts and thought they were so interesting. "I went to Ilvermorny, American through and through, though this isn't my first time coming over to live. Right out of school I came over and traveled a bit, started school here, but then I needed to head back over."

She was excited to be back, she had always wanted to be here, but she needed that distance for a bit. As he was talking she started to look around and was glad she wasn't the only one hearing that. "That most certainly was a dog, but where?" Dogs weren't at the ministry, were they? She would love to bring a dog to work, maybe it was bring your pet to work and she didn't know. Hearing the noise again she turned, "Let's go see what is going on."

She started to walk towards the sound.
Old 04-29-2021, 08:43 PM   #71 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default Xd

Her smile was different to Miss Kraffts, Daichi noticed. It seemed warmer and more genuine than the previous Department Head. And although he was still a bit wary, he’d be foolish not to, he decided that he liked her so far.

He began putting away his files in a neat stack before sliding the paper to the side of his desk as she talked about being an American and having attended Ilvermorny. That was interesting to him as he did not know many people who went to that school. But before he could ask which house she had been sorted in to , the barking got louder and he checked the door again.

Glad that he wasn’t losing his mind, Daichi gave a nod before he stood up from his chair and after grabbing his wand from the desk, he followed the new Department Head to the direction of the noise. ”I think it came from the reception?”