sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1111 users online including...

1 members
1110 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 58: May - August 2021

Term 58: May - August 2021 Term Fifty-Eight: Have Some Bread (Sept 2104 - June 2105)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-04-2018, 11:38 AM

Default Library

A maze of thousands upon thousands of books, the library is heaven to any book-lover. Upon entering the high-ceilinged room, the smell of books, both ancient and new, hits you. There are many tall, narrow shelves neatly lined up, each divided into different sections -- charms, potions, Muggles, fiction, and so on. If you find a book you're interested in, simply make use of the sliding ladder or summon the book with Accio to retrieve it.

But the library just isn't a labyrinth of books. In the heart of the library and on the outskirts of it are tables and seating areas designated for quiet research and reading, some with accompanying fireplaces or large stained glass windows. Tucked away in the very back of the library is the Restricted Section, which requires a key that the librarian keeps on his person at all times and permission to enter because of the more mature titles and content that are tightly locked and chained within. At the entrance stands the front desk where the school librarian can usually be found, who will happily recommend a book, check out a book for you, and help you with any of your library needs.

OOC: Please do not play for the Librarian: Bazinga.
Old 07-13-2021, 04:27 PM   #51 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ingrid, Remy & V :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Dahlia was confused and the way Ingrid was looking at her didn't help with anything. The girl looked like she was up to something but whatever it was, Lia was in the dark about it at the moment.

Yes, her quill. It made no sense to her why her quill was in the other girls hand. Well, duh. Obviously she knew she fell asleep. They both knew that. And she had done what now?! The parchment. Ink. It hadn't been dry yet. Wet ink. She had fallen asleep on wet ink. Which was now on her face. She had wet ink on her face! Holy Hippogriff's she must look so silly right! And her parchment was going to be ruined.. all the writing an- oh no.. her sketches for the adventuring that was being done..

Her very first instinct was to raise her hand and wipe it off! Which was exactly what she made the attempt to do, her hand pausing just near her cheek, lingering there when she heard what else Ingrid had to say. "You drew on my face?" There was ink all over her face. Believe it or not she was actually more upset about her parchment than the drawings on her face. "Do you happen to have a mir-" she began cutting off mid sentence at the shout of 'twinny'.

Lia knew exactly who it was before she saw the younger girls coming over. "Hi," she greeted both Remy and V with a cheerful smile. "Of course I remember. We've been practicing for ages a-" she trailed off to allow Remy to finish that sentence for her. Blue eyes meet her fellow Ravenclaw's and she nodded her head. "Yup, I don't mind being used as a canvas from time to time. Now as I was before.. anyone have a mirror or something so I can actually see my face?" she giggled. She flashed Ingrid a thankful smile for not saying anything about her having fallen asleep on wet parchment.

You are Bread!
Old 07-18-2021, 10:40 PM   #52 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia was confused and the way Ingrid was looking at her didn't help with anything. The girl looked like she was up to something but whatever it was, Lia was in the dark about it at the moment.

Yes, her quill. It made no sense to her why her quill was in the other girls hand. Well, duh. Obviously she knew she fell asleep. They both knew that. And she had done what now?! The parchment. Ink. It hadn't been dry yet. Wet ink. She had fallen asleep on wet ink. Which was now on her face. She had wet ink on her face! Holy Hippogriff's she must look so silly right! And her parchment was going to be ruined.. all the writing an- oh no.. her sketches for the adventuring that was being done..

Her very first instinct was to raise her hand and wipe it off! Which was exactly what she made the attempt to do, her hand pausing just near her cheek, lingering there when she heard what else Ingrid had to say. "You drew on my face?" There was ink all over her face. Believe it or not she was actually more upset about her parchment than the drawings on her face. "Do you happen to have a mir-" she began cutting off mid sentence at the shout of 'twinny'.

Lia knew exactly who it was before she saw the younger girls coming over. "Hi," she greeted both Remy and V with a cheerful smile. "Of course I remember. We've been practicing for ages a-" she trailed off to allow Remy to finish that sentence for her. Blue eyes meet her fellow Ravenclaw's and she nodded her head. "Yup, I don't mind being used as a canvas from time to time. Now as I was before.. anyone have a mirror or something so I can actually see my face?" she giggled. She flashed Ingrid a thankful smile for not saying anything about her having fallen asleep on wet parchment.
Somewhat relieved and ever so slightly ashamed that she’d given and actually drawn over Lia’s face, Ingrid simply nodded and smiled as she reached around and grabbed her backpack off of her shoulders. She didn’t usually carry it around with her but as of late, she’d been making extra effort with her makeup and hair so it made things a little easier to keep it on herself rather than running up to her dorm room all of the time.

“I’ve got one but honestly, you may want to keep it on your face. It looks pretty cool,” her smile genuine as she eyed one half of her face, the half that she’d contributed to, feeling slightly proud with how it had turned out. It was a simple, floral pattern with a few twirls and twists and a pretty flower on her cheek but it looked rather nice. It accentuated her features. “Don’t worry though. I have some cleansing wipes to help you remove it if you need them.”
Old 07-19-2021, 12:53 PM   #53 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
Somewhat relieved and ever so slightly ashamed that she’d given and actually drawn over Lia’s face, Ingrid simply nodded and smiled as she reached around and grabbed her backpack off of her shoulders. She didn’t usually carry it around with her but as of late, she’d been making extra effort with her makeup and hair so it made things a little easier to keep it on herself rather than running up to her dorm room all of the time.

“I’ve got one but honestly, you may want to keep it on your face. It looks pretty cool,” her smile genuine as she eyed one half of her face, the half that she’d contributed to, feeling slightly proud with how it had turned out. It was a simple, floral pattern with a few twirls and twists and a pretty flower on her cheek but it looked rather nice. It accentuated her features. “Don’t worry though. I have some cleansing wipes to help you remove it if you need them.”
There were moments when Dahlia's feelings sometimes got all tangled up inside her and she didn't know how to react. A part of her was upset about the probably ruined parchment but another part of her was curious about her face. Conflicting emotions. It made things so very difficult. Ink on her face had won over though.. the parchment would have to wait until later when she was all alone once again.

"Right now, I'm mostly interested in seeing what it looks like," Lia admitted honestly with a soft smile of her own. Her curiosity was winning over and who knew, if it looked good she might just leave it there for awhile. "Okay, thanks." That would be good to keep in mind in case she did need some help getting all the ink off of her face. She held her hand out for the mirror, unless Ingrid wanted to hold it for her instead. Either way was okay with her.

You are Bread!
Old 07-19-2021, 08:08 PM   #54 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

She staaaaared, mortified, when she didn’t know the end of Dahlia’s sentence. It was one of those social situations you never wanted to be in, when someone expects you to know a thing that you don’t. Remy simply shrugged. “I got nothing… sorry, twinny.”

Remy had never met Dahlia’s friend before, but she was very pretty, she thought. She was immediately impressed that she had drawn the patterns that were all over her twinny’s face. “You did them free hand? It looks really cool.” She grinned, glancing at V, waiting for her to agree with her.

She started to giggle when Dahlia was frantically searching for a mirror. Unfortunately Remy was rubbish at that sort of thing and didn’t carry such vanities.

Can you draw one on me?!” Maybe they could pitch the idea of lost boy tattoos to Headmaster Trent.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Old 07-27-2021, 01:29 PM   #55 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Remy & Ingrid

The look on Remy's face was priceless. Yet it made her feel bad for trying to put the younger girl on the spot as she just had. Honestly she thought the sentence she had left hanging was very simple and could be finished with nearly anything that came to her 'twinny's' mind. However it appeared she had been sadly mistaken. "That's alright, no worries." It wasn't a big deal. She was only having a bit of fun.

"Yup," Lia nodded her head quickly. "Completely free hand with only my quill and my face." Her own comment caused her to giggle softly. "Have you both met Ingrid before? She's a Ravenclaw like me but a third year."

Remy's giggles didn't faze her now. Knowing that at least one of her friends liked the patterns on her face was more than enough for her. She might even keep it there for a bit so more people can see. Though she still wanted to see it for herself!

You are Bread!
Old 07-30-2021, 10:24 AM   #56 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

SPOILER!!: The Library Crew
Quote:
There were moments when Dahlia's feelings sometimes got all tangled up inside her and she didn't know how to react. A part of her was upset about the probably ruined parchment but another part of her was curious about her face. Conflicting emotions. It made things so very difficult. Ink on her face had won over though.. the parchment would have to wait until later when she was all alone once again.

"Right now, I'm mostly interested in seeing what it looks like," Lia admitted honestly with a soft smile of her own. Her curiosity was winning over and who knew, if it looked good she might just leave it there for awhile. "Okay, thanks." That would be good to keep in mind in case she did need some help getting all the ink off of her face. She held her hand out for the mirror, unless Ingrid wanted to hold it for her instead. Either way was okay with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
She staaaaared, mortified, when she didn’t know the end of Dahlia’s sentence. It was one of those social situations you never wanted to be in, when someone expects you to know a thing that you don’t. Remy simply shrugged. “I got nothing… sorry, twinny.”

Remy had never met Dahlia’s friend before, but she was very pretty, she thought. She was immediately impressed that she had drawn the patterns that were all over her twinny’s face. “You did them free hand? It looks really cool.” She grinned, glancing at V, waiting for her to agree with her.

She started to giggle when Dahlia was frantically searching for a mirror. Unfortunately Remy was rubbish at that sort of thing and didn’t carry such vanities.

Can you draw one on me?!” Maybe they could pitch the idea of lost boy tattoos to Headmaster Trent.
Quote:
The look on Remy's face was priceless. Yet it made her feel bad for trying to put the younger girl on the spot as she just had. Honestly she thought the sentence she had left hanging was very simple and could be finished with nearly anything that came to her 'twinny's' mind. However it appeared she had been sadly mistaken. "That's alright, no worries." It wasn't a big deal. She was only having a bit of fun.

"Yup," Lia nodded her head quickly. "Completely free hand with only my quill and my face." Her own comment caused her to giggle softly. "Have you both met Ingrid before? She's a Ravenclaw like me but a third year."

Remy's giggles didn't faze her now. Knowing that at least one of her friends liked the patterns on her face was more than enough for her. She might even keep it there for a bit so more people can see. Though she still wanted to see it for herself!

How…had this happened? How? Like really, how? One moment, she was living on the wild side and doodling on Lia’s face because it seemed like a fun thing to do and the next, she was being asked to draw on other people’s faces because her doodles looked cool. It was beyond her. The situation seemed like some kind of weird karma thing where somehow, she was being punished for the first doodle but it wasn’t actually a punishment. “Sure. Take the mirror” Ingrid replied, slightly bemused as she handed the mirror off to Lia and turned towards one of the first years with slightly raised eyebrows.

“You…want me to draw one of my designs on your face too?” Surely not? Surely, she meant somewhere else. Like on her wrist or arm? Then again, a drawing on the face was such a bigger talking point. Way more interesting. Flashing a smile at both of the girls, she nodded at both of the girls and smiled a little as Lia introduced her. “That’s me!” she replied, laughing a little now. Socially interacting with people who she didn’t know really did make her feel weird and awkward, especially when she was introduced by someone. It felt strange. But still, new friends were always welcome.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:26 PM   #57 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Ingrid mostly xD

Dahlia accepted the mirror from Ingrid wasting no time at all in turning it around so she could look at herself. Turning her head slowly side to side to get the best view of each cheek, silently taking in the patterns that were drawn there in ink. Despite the smudge on one cheek from falling asleep on a sheet of parchment, she had to admit the sketch that Ingrid had done was very nice. From the delicate line work to the flower in the center, it all suited her so very well. "I- woah.." Lia whispered softly still looking at her face in the mirror. "This is really pretty. I like it so much." True works right there! With a soft smile on her face she held the mirror out for her friend to take back. "You can use me as practice anytime." Just let her be awake for it.

Lookit that! The drawings on her face had turned into something good for Ingrid. "Another client for you to work on, this is great." Right? She hoped the older Claw felt that way about Remy asking for sketches to be drawn on her as well. Practice made perfect, didn't it? Lia giggled. "I'm going to have to get back to my dorm so I can take some photos of my face. I don't want to forget what these sketches looked like." Plus it would always be a funny memory to have.

You are Bread!