sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1139 users online including...
PhoenixRising , Vikijuq , Kimothy , Svetldec , GordonAcime

6 members
1133 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 58: May - August 2021

Term 58: May - August 2021 Term Fifty-Eight: Have Some Bread (Sept 2104 - June 2105)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-22-2020, 04:59 AM

Default The Pathways

A set of paths, some stone, some dirt, link the courtyard to almost every other area of the Hogwarts grounds. Walking upon these various pathways is a lovely way to clear your mind after a long day of classes. This is a quiet area of the grounds with the soft sound of leaves rustling in the wind or lightly crunching below your feet. Doesn't the air just seem fresher around here somehow?

Take a walk with a friend, find an unoccupied bench to read a book, try to climb one of the many trees, stop to smell the flowers, or play hide and seek in the thick shrubberies just off the beaten path. Be careful not to trip on the loose stones here and there though. These are a lot of pathways for one man to maintain.

Old 06-06-2021, 03:12 AM   #51 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
She heard footsteps approaching, though they didn't sound like normal walking footsteps. Or running, for that matter. So what was...

Oh! Mamie was skipping down the path. Assuming that the third year was going to continue on by, Ivy simply glanced up and smiled before returning her eyes to her book...but the skipping had stopped. And when she looked up again, Mamie was there.

So Ivy grinned, tilting her book so she could focus on her and not the words on the page. "Hey! What're you up to?"
Margaret grinned back at the fourth year. "Hi, Ivy," she said. "Um...what are you reading?" Not...that... she would have read it. But people who liked reading books usually liked talking about what they were reading. And Mamie liked talking to people, so she usually asked.

And if it was a book about space, she could have ideas to suggest! Usually the ideas were her Pa's books, which she shamelessly plugged to anyone who liked to read. ...She had no idea if Pa Turov was any good at writing, but he kept writing them, so...she'd keep suggesting them.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:27 AM   #52 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default Wrapping up! <3
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Eavesdropping wasn't a nice thing to do, but why was Remy in such a big fuss over something that wasn't even a secret? Maybe if Ollie had been there to have her business listened to, she would have a different opinion. What they were talking about now... Ollie could see why Remy would want that tk stay secret. Well, she didn't fully understand but she got it enough. "Well, it wasn't very nice of her to eavesdrop on you and Lisa."

Hmmm, Ollie wasn't crazy hungry but could go for a snack. She guessed that her secret info wasn't good enough for Remy to care about. At least she didn't seem upset with her anymore. She really liked Remy, and didn't want to upset her! "Yeah! What do you wanna get to eat?"
Remy was starting to feel bad for the whole conversation with Ollie. She didn’t want her bestie to think that she didn’t trust her, or anything. Honestly, Ollie was lucky she had even revealed the name to her, despite the regret. Maybe she should’ve written the wrong name down to throw her off, maybe she DID write the wrong name down….. ooOoOoOh, mysteries.

Truthfully, Remy wasn’t all that hungry either, but food was always a good distraction from any current situation or conversation. “Umm, I dunno, maybe we could find something sweet.” She could always get hungry for a sweet treat. “Let’s go investigate.” She linked her arm with Ollie’s and got ready to take off!

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Old 06-12-2021, 02:19 PM   #53 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Oh my god, Atlas, why are you so obsessed with me??

Aries had been half way up the tree when all the commotion took place. Dear MERLIN.

"Yes, you, idiot" he called out from behind the two. "I think she is also asking if you are okay in the head" he said all too cheekily as he jumped off from where he was and made his way over.

Turning to Dahlia, he smiled politely, "Hello, I am Aries. You can tell us apart by remembering I am always the one who doesn't eat dirt"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Once again, Dahlia had opened her mouth to say something but this time rather than being unable to finish because someone had fallen first.. she had been cut off by someone else speaking first. The Ravenclaw cast a quick look over her shoulder at the identical blonde to the one in front of her. Her blue eyes returning to Atlas once more as she rummaged through her bag to pull out a thermos of water. "I have some water if you want it." To rinse his mouth out. Dirt was gross. No need to ask how she knew that. "I haven't drank any." She knew how some people felt about sharing things.

As for introductions, Lia turned her attention back to Aries smiling lightly. "I'm Dahlia. We crashed into each other last term in Flying class." Perhaps he would remember that. Which meant, the other one was the one who closed his hand in the train compartment door. Yup, she was still very curious about how that had happened.
"OH MY GODRIC! ARIES! Can't you just NOT?!"

Shooting his brother a bit of a nasty glare, Atlas was tempted to take some dirt and throw it Aries. Or maybe make HIM eat a bit of dirt and then that would render his definition incorrect and that was something that always put a smile on his face. Though right now he didn't really want to smile because there was dirt still stuck between his teeth in places.

"...yeah...thanks..." he nodded as he a little too eagerly reached for the water in question to cleanse his palate.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 06-13-2021, 01:13 AM   #54 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Margaret grinned back at the fourth year. "Hi, Ivy," she said. "Um...what are you reading?" Not...that... she would have read it. But people who liked reading books usually liked talking about what they were reading. And Mamie liked talking to people, so she usually asked.

And if it was a book about space, she could have ideas to suggest! Usually the ideas were her Pa's books, which she shamelessly plugged to anyone who liked to read. ...She had no idea if Pa Turov was any good at writing, but he kept writing them, so...she'd keep suggesting them.
"Hamlet," she replied. "I've read it before, but with the play coming up, I got inspired to read a bunch of Shakespeare's plays again." She wouldn't be using anything from this one for her audition, she'd already decided, but it was still an engaging reread. Not her favorite, but still good. "Are you doing anything for the play?" It would be fun, Ivy was certain, so hopefully Mamie would be participating in some way too!

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
Old 06-13-2021, 11:00 PM   #55 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"Hamlet," she replied. "I've read it before, but with the play coming up, I got inspired to read a bunch of Shakespeare's plays again." She wouldn't be using anything from this one for her audition, she'd already decided, but it was still an engaging reread. Not her favorite, but still good. "Are you doing anything for the play?" It would be fun, Ivy was certain, so hopefully Mamie would be participating in some way too!
Hamlet. That...sounded familiar, so she gave a knowing nod when Ivy mentioned Shakespeare in the same breath. While she had never read it, she wondered if she'd been to see that as a play or something before. Her family did go see live theatre sometimes, so maybe. [s]But probably not that specific one, given it was a tragedy. "That's one where everybody dies, right?" she asked, gesturing at the bench so maybe she could have a seat and chat awhile with the fourth year. "I think I'd like to help with costumes, maybe," she said, wrinkling her face. "My babulya taught me how to sew. So I can be useful." And there was a 0% chance she'd want to stand in front of the whole school and say some memorized lines, so there was that to account for.

"Are you going to audition?"
Old 06-16-2021, 01:23 PM   #56 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"OH MY GODRIC! ARIES! Can't you just NOT?!"

Shooting his brother a bit of a nasty glare, Atlas was tempted to take some dirt and throw it Aries. Or maybe make HIM eat a bit of dirt and then that would render his definition incorrect and that was something that always put a smile on his face. Though right now he didn't really want to smile because there was dirt still stuck between his teeth in places.

"...yeah...thanks..." he nodded as he a little too eagerly reached for the water in question to cleanse his palate.
Lia placed her own hand over her mouth in an attempt to stifle the small giggle that threatened to escape at Atlas' sudden outburst towards his brother. Him and Aries reminded her of Elias, Lily and herself. It was great honestly. Well.. not that Atlas had a mouthful of dirt and that the boys were bickering but.. in the sense that she understood it. The bond. It was the best feeling in the world even when they got on your nerves. So trying NOT to laugh she cleared her throat instead like she had a tickle or something that might have been bothering her.

"You're welcome," she smiled softly passing the water bottle him so he could rinse his mouth out. "Use as much as you need." No sense in having a mouthful of dirt when there was water readily available. Dahlia looked between the two boys, her eyes settling on Aries. "Anything interesting up in that tree or were you wondering what it was like to be a monkey for a little while?" She asked curiously. Was there something up in the tree she couldn't see or did he just like climbing trees like she did?

After a couple of moments she turned her blue eyes back towards Atlas again. "You were really flying down the path.. why the hurry? Is everything okay?" Seriously. The way he had come flying down the pathway towards them and flew forward onto the ground, it was like he was running towards something. Or.. away from something?.. She really really hoped it was towards something.

You are Bread!
Old 06-23-2021, 02:21 AM   #57 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Hamlet. That...sounded familiar, so she gave a knowing nod when Ivy mentioned Shakespeare in the same breath. While she had never read it, she wondered if she'd been to see that as a play or something before. Her family did go see live theatre sometimes, so maybe. [s]But probably not that specific one, given it was a tragedy. "That's one where everybody dies, right?" she asked, gesturing at the bench so maybe she could have a seat and chat awhile with the fourth year. "I think I'd like to help with costumes, maybe," she said, wrinkling her face. "My babulya taught me how to sew. So I can be useful." And there was a 0% chance she'd want to stand in front of the whole school and say some memorized lines, so there was that to account for.

"Are you going to audition?"
Ivy chuckled. "Pretty much, yeah." It was a tragedy, after all, so no happy endings for the characters. But that was one of the things that made it interesting too, how the characters impacted each other and often brought about their own downfall.

She shifted her position on the bench so she was sitting like normal now, giving Mamie room to sit too. "That's really cool! I bet you'll be able to make some really cool costumes." Even if they didn't know what the play was actually going to be yet.

She nodded. "Definitely! Hoping to get a big role, but I'll probably be okay with a smaller one too." Just so long as she was in the play in some way. It was hard to get too hung up on getting a specific part since she didn't know how many there would be.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
Old 07-04-2021, 02:49 AM   #58 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Ivy chuckled. "Pretty much, yeah." It was a tragedy, after all, so no happy endings for the characters. But that was one of the things that made it interesting too, how the characters impacted each other and often brought about their own downfall.

She shifted her position on the bench so she was sitting like normal now, giving Mamie room to sit too. "That's really cool! I bet you'll be able to make some really cool costumes." Even if they didn't know what the play was actually going to be yet.

She nodded. "Definitely! Hoping to get a big role, but I'll probably be okay with a smaller one too." Just so long as she was in the play in some way. It was hard to get too hung up on getting a specific part since she didn't know how many there would be.
Mamie plopped herself down on the bench next to Ivy. It would be rude not to, after the fourth year so nicely made room. "Thanks," she said, blushing slightly at the completely unfounded compliment of her costume-making abilities. She was not an artistic person. But if someone told her to make a seam, she could. Hopefully she didn't have to design any costumes, to be part of the costume team.

"Have you ever acted before?" she asked curiously. She'd had some experience onstage, but only dancing. Never talking in front of people. Acting sounded like a nightmare, in her opinion. Not as scary as the Room, but just barely better.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:26 AM   #59 (permalink)

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default For Ariana / Schmoe :3
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

It was strange - June didn't exactly know what she felt, and maybe it was courtesy of what Poppy had done - maybe it was because she didn't really want to acknowledge all that she could feel.

Trying not to ponder over it more than she was actually willing to, she looked back as she walked along the pathways - hoping to see an awkward Schmoe just as awkwardly making his way to her.

The little birdie she had sent his way - inviting him along for a walk, had been a while ago. HMM - what could be keeping him?

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Old 08-05-2021, 03:22 AM   #60 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
It was strange - June didn't exactly know what she felt, and maybe it was courtesy of what Poppy had done - maybe it was because she didn't really want to acknowledge all that she could feel.

Trying not to ponder over it more than she was actually willing to, she looked back as she walked along the pathways - hoping to see an awkward Schmoe just as awkwardly making his way to her.

The little birdie she had sent his way - inviting him along for a walk, had been a while ago. HMM - what could be keeping him?
He was, indeed, running late. Schmoe was usually a timely man, but he hadn't set aside enough time to pack everything away and he just had so. much. stuff. It was ridiculous how much stuff he had! Not only that, but each item he put away spurred some sort of fond memory that delayed him by another ten minutes - he liked to call them side quests, but it would be more accurate to call them distractions.

Er. AnYwAy.

By the time he had managed to seal another box, he was already running late and because he didn't want to keep June waiting for much longer, he abandoned the chaotic Muggle Studies classroom to make his way down the pathways.

Awkwardly. As always.

"Hullo," he managed somewhat breathlessly (speed walking had taken a lot out of him) as he waved with one hand and held tightly onto the strap of his satchel with the other. "I, er, I suppose I shouldn't have packed away my clock just yet." And yes, he was embarrassed about it.

You are Lemon!