Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 984 users online including...
Eldarmbp , Kimothy , Eldaregy , PhoenixRising , Ver , Eldarkcs , BillieRet

7 members
977 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster Wilber Winterbottom's Reign > Term 64: May - August 2023

Term 64: May - August 2023 Term Sixty-Four: The Future Really Makes You Sphinx (Sept 2110 - June 2111)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-15-2023, 08:10 PM

Default The Climbing Tree

Graphic credit: Felixir

Standing squarely in the middle of an otherwise featureless lawn is an immense oak tree with sprawling, high-reaching branches, its foliage thick and rich with natural colour, depending on the time of year. The tree is taller than it has any right to be, and seems ideal for climbing. That is, indeed, what your benevolent groundskeeper had in mind when he grew it.

The very lowest branches jut out six feet or so above the ground, but if you can't reach or haul yourself onto these, there are little nooks and conveniently located knots in the trunk to get you started. Up in the higher branches, you'll find platforms and maybe a basic treehouse structure or two, but the real fun to be had is in traversing the tree itself.

Climbing tree though it is, this area also serves as a pleasant meeting place, the vast canopy of leaves providing plenty of shade in the summer months. A plank swing dangles from one of the lower branches, and a tyre swing from another.

It's pretty difficult to confuse this tree with the Whomping Willow. For starters, you're in an entirely different part of the grounds. Not to mention, the climbing tree is an oak, and (presumably) won't maim you for trying to climb it. All the same, you're expected to treat this place with respect. Don't act like a fool, especially when you're high up in the tree. If you do happen to fall, the slowing and softening charms in place around this area will kick in, and you will come to no great harm.

Do as you please here, as long as its within school rules. Relax. Have fun. Go wild.

But maybe not too wild. Javier doesn't have any medical training, after all.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:04 PM   #26 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Relationships were messy at times but his and Keigh’s wasn’t. Char tried to keep it that way mainly because he didn’t want to add any problems to his girlfriend’s life. And also because he knew sometimes things with Olivia could be… wild. At least Olivia didn’t seem to want to jinx him horribly these days; the Ravenclaw really only seemed to want to murder him with Bludgers on the Quidditch pitch. The funny thing was that this made her a worthy opponent.

“I thank you on behalf of my instincts,’’ Charlie replied with a chuckle. Hey! His instincts were also good for Quidditch things, Keigh. But he supposed you were right: they certainly had a knack for food. “It’s perfect,’’ Charlie said, also moving onto the platform. It offered a very good view. Besides, what really mattered was that he was here with her. He began to unpack. “Do we start with the cupcakes?” he asked playfully.
Likes to believe that they had a great relationship. There was the occasional moment where she had to smooth out a tiny wrinkle but as quickly as it appeared she was usually able to fix it. Keighley never thought that Charlie brought any problems their way, he was her calming spirit . The one she clung to when she was having a moment and needed someone to bring her back from it. And yes, she did know about Liv attacking him with Bludgers out on the pitch despite what she said.. she was trying her best with that!

"Oh, my sweet sweet, Char. I always trust your instincts." Keighley laughed softly. The blonde knew what an amazing Quidditch player her boyfriend was and she also knew about his food habits. She smiled. "Great. I have a nice blanket in there too," she informed him, reaching into the basket for it so she could lay it out on the platform before he unpacked their snacks. "As long as I get one cupcake, I'll be happy." Cue the teasing grin from her.

You are Bread!
Old 06-08-2023, 09:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Tapio looked up at the sound of Kion's voice and threw down the rag he's been wiping his hands on. "Oh no, Mr. Ingbretson," he replied, smiling as he walked over to the young Gryffindor. [b]"Well, unless you want to later. Though you might want to use a different tree for that today--I've just painted some sealer over the broken parts and it'll be a bit sticky for the next few hours."

"No," Tapio continued as he used his wand to transfigure a couple of branches that were still lying about into lawn chairs, "I just thought it might be nice to get out of the castle and enjoy the outdoors a bit. It's probably the last really nice weather before winter sets in, though I've cast warming charms on the area, so don't worry that you'll get chilled here. Why don't you have a seat, relax, and we'll get started." Tapio motioned toward one of the chairs as he settled into the other, larger, one and pulled a notebook out of a large coat pocket.

"Oh, right," Kion said. He would've curious on the type of activity involved otherwise. "It does feel nice out now," He commented. The fifteen year-old did feel awkward out here, but that was usually how interviews felt in the beginning. So he took a seat at one of the chairs, his hands clasped together before resting near his knees.

He thought about the upcoming questions and where he could possibly fall into career wise.

Old 06-09-2023, 11:08 PM   #28 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default Job fair interview

Tapio, also seated, noted the boy's awkwardness. Well, he felt a bit awkward, too. He'd not done this sort of interview at previous jobs and hoped he knew how to get on with it well enough to be of some help.

"Well, this is supposed to be a fairly free-form meeting. It's to prepare you for making the most of the upcoming job fair we're having, but it can also be whatever you want or need. If you want to talk about career planning or any other similar questions, we can do that, too.

"So let me start by asking you--what do you want to get out of this meeting?"
Old 06-11-2023, 08:44 PM   #29 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Tapio, also seated, noted the boy's awkwardness. Well, he felt a bit awkward, too. He'd not done this sort of interview at previous jobs and hoped he knew how to get on with it well enough to be of some help.

"Well, this is supposed to be a fairly free-form meeting. It's to prepare you for making the most of the upcoming job fair we're having, but it can also be whatever you want or need. If you want to talk about career planning or any other similar questions, we can do that, too.

"So let me start by asking you--what do you want to get out of this meeting?"

Kion thought about the question. What did he hope to get out of this meeting? "Oh well, I know next year I take the O.W.L's, but I've no clue yet on what career I'd like to go into.." He started. His interests tend to be a wild branch, "I guess maybe some clarity, I like being active, Ancient Runes, reading history, oh, and the concept of time traveling," He was starting to see why this location felt appropriate now. Maybe the Professor could help prevent him wandering aimlessly over his decision making.

Old 06-11-2023, 09:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Girlfriend! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Likes to believe that they had a great relationship. There was the occasional moment where she had to smooth out a tiny wrinkle but as quickly as it appeared she was usually able to fix it. Keighley never thought that Charlie brought any problems their way, he was her calming spirit . The one she clung to when she was having a moment and needed someone to bring her back from it. And yes, she did know about Liv attacking him with Bludgers out on the pitch despite what she said.. she was trying her best with that!

"Oh, my sweet sweet, Char. I always trust your instincts." Keighley laughed softly. The blonde knew what an amazing Quidditch player her boyfriend was and she also knew about his food habits. She smiled. "Great. I have a nice blanket in there too," she informed him, reaching into the basket for it so she could lay it out on the platform before he unpacked their snacks. "As long as I get one cupcake, I'll be happy." Cue the teasing grin from her.

They did have a great relationship, and Char was not bragging but he was pretty sure he gave Keigh less stress than Olivia. A lot less. Though, Olivia could not really be faulted since she had struggled with sharing Keigh. He was even surprisingly understanding when Olivia attacked him with Bludgers using extra strength to whack them in his direction. Charlie also knew that Jude was her true calming spirit but since her brother wasn’t here, he was going to take up the mantle for the time being.

“Oh, I know. And I’m grateful that you do.” Perhaps Keighey was just being biased? Who cared? If that was the case, she was biased for him. Woops. He had been so occupied and focused on the cupcakes, the Puff completely had forgotten that the thoughtful girlfriend would have packed a blanket. “I see you have. And I just might think about sharing half of one with you.’’ Aha! There were those cupcakes! Charlie began unpacking them and the other goodies. “This all looks so good, Keigh!”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 06-13-2023, 12:36 PM   #31 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Boyfriend! <3

Quote:

They did have a great relationship, and Char was not bragging but he was pretty sure he gave Keigh less stress than Olivia. A lot less. Though, Olivia could not really be faulted since she had struggled with sharing Keigh. He was even surprisingly understanding when Olivia attacked him with Bludgers using extra strength to whack them in his direction. Charlie also knew that Jude was her true calming spirit but since her brother wasn’t here, he was going to take up the mantle for the time being.

“Oh, I know. And I’m grateful that you do.” Perhaps Keighey was just being biased? Who cared? If that was the case, she was biased for him. Woops. He had been so occupied and focused on the cupcakes, the Puff completely had forgotten that the thoughtful girlfriend would have packed a blanket. “I see you have. And I just might think about sharing half of one with you.’’ Aha! There were those cupcakes! Charlie began unpacking them and the other goodies. “This all looks so good, Keigh!”
One of the very best if she did say so herself, ahem! Would it be wrong of her to confirm this? It felt wrong. Liv had struggled a whole lot and things still weren't completely smooth sailing but Keigh liked to believe it was better than it had been before. She was still trying her best to give them both the time that each of them deserved with her. Charlie being her light now that Jude wasn't around was really nice and this little Anders really appreciated him in so many ways.

No way! He was amazing and she wasn't just saying that. Her boyfriend was going to be a Quidditch pro and there was no telling her any different. This didn't surprise her at all, that he hadn't even noticed. When it came to cupcakes, Char had a one track mind. "Half? Don't make me beat you up." She joked playfully giving him a very fake warning look. He was so lucky with how cute he is. "There's a good reason for that. I had some help." The house elves had been quite generous when she had asked for a picnic to take with her outdoors. So she couldn't go taking all of the credit.

You are Bread!
Old 06-17-2023, 11:47 PM   #32 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default Job fair interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Kion thought about the question. What did he hope to get out of this meeting? "Oh well, I know next year I take the O.W.L's, but I've no clue yet on what career I'd like to go into.." He started. His interests tend to be a wild branch, "I guess maybe some clarity, I like being active, Ancient Runes, reading history, oh, and the concept of time traveling," He was starting to see why this location felt appropriate now. Maybe the Professor could help prevent him wandering aimlessly over his decision making.
Tapio raised his eyebrows. "Yes, well, that certainly is a range of interests, isn't it? It may be hard to find a profession that incorporates all of those, but you can always indulge some of your interests avocationally if you don't do them on your job. Hmm...there are jobs such as Translator or Historian that would make use of Ancient Runes or History, but those jobs don't get you outdoors much. Then there are outdoor jobs like working with plants or trees or magical creatures, or sports, but those don't use history or runes.

"I can think of some jobs that might use a lot of those skills, but which contain an element of danger, which I don't know how you feel about--like Cursebreaker or Auror. And of course, those require a lot of other skills, as well.

"What I would suggest is that you look over some of these pamphlets,"
and here Tapio paused to dig into one of his desk drawers and pull out a handful of career pamphlets that he'd gotten in preparation for these meetings. "These talk about the qualifications needed for various jobs in the wizarding world. Look them over and see if any of them look appealing to you. Then go talk to some of the people involved with those professions at the Job Fair. Ask them questions, like what sort of preparation and training they had to go through, what a typical day on their job involves, what they think the pros and cons of their profession are--things like that. That could help you see if that's a job you think you'd like doing. And once you narrow the jobs down a bit, you'll know what subjects to concentrate on during the rest of your time at school."
Old 06-20-2023, 03:04 AM   #33 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
One of the very best if she did say so herself, ahem! Would it be wrong of her to confirm this? It felt wrong. Liv had struggled a whole lot and things still weren't completely smooth sailing but Keigh liked to believe it was better than it had been before. She was still trying her best to give them both the time that each of them deserved with her. Charlie being her light now that Jude wasn't around was really nice and this little Anders really appreciated him in so many ways.

No way! He was amazing and she wasn't just saying that. Her boyfriend was going to be a Quidditch pro and there was no telling her any different. This didn't surprise her at all, that he hadn't even noticed. When it came to cupcakes, Char had a one track mind. "Half? Don't make me beat you up." She joked playfully giving him a very fake warning look. He was so lucky with how cute he is. "There's a good reason for that. I had some help." The house elves had been quite generous when she had asked for a picnic to take with her outdoors. So she couldn't go taking all of the credit.

While Charlie did not resent Olivia, it did displease him that sometimes she had made Keighley miserable. Yet at the same time he understood that his fellow seventh year struggled with the way things were among them. He couldn’t blame her; it was not something he wanted to blame her for when he knew Olivia was trying her best. It seemed to be, in any case, since Keighley hadn’t mentioned any issues lately.

Charlie held up his hands in surrender, one hand still clinging to a cupcake. “I take that warning very seriously,’’ he said seriously, playing along. Anyone who didn’t know her could underestimate her ability to defend herself with just her hands; the girlfriend was highly gifted at MMA. “House elves?” Char continued as he helped to spread out the blanket with one hand. The other hand was too busy holding a baked good which he would not let go of as though his life depended on it.

Old 06-20-2023, 02:34 PM   #34 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Cupcake Charlie! <3

Quote:

While Charlie did not resent Olivia, it did displease him that sometimes she had made Keighley miserable. Yet at the same time he understood that his fellow seventh year struggled with the way things were among them. He couldn’t blame her; it was not something he wanted to blame her for when he knew Olivia was trying her best. It seemed to be, in any case, since Keighley hadn’t mentioned any issues lately.

Charlie held up his hands in surrender, one hand still clinging to a cupcake. “I take that warning very seriously,’’ he said seriously, playing along. Anyone who didn’t know her could underestimate her ability to defend herself with just her hands; the girlfriend was highly gifted at MMA. “House elves?” Char continued as he helped to spread out the blanket with one hand. The other hand was too busy holding a baked good which he would not let go of as though his life depended on it.
It wasn't that she was miserable, it was that she disliked seeing Olivia struggling when they had been so rough in the earlier months. Then again when things shifted once more and Charlie had transferred here to Hogwarts with them. It was a lot and she wasn't trying to say that the things Liv did was alright, like her purposely trying to harm him during Quidditch matches (because it wasn't!) but she understand. They were all doing the best that they could.

Keighley wanted to laugh at the sight of this. Not because he was playing along and holding his hands up in mock surrender but for the simple fact that he was still hanging onto that cupcake. "As you should." She winked at him playfully now, blue eyes sparkling with joy. As skilled as she was in the art form, it would never be used on Charlie. Not unless he was helping her to train that is. "Yup! Except for those cupcakes. Those came got here this morning by owl." Could he guess from where?

You are Bread!
Old 06-29-2023, 01:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
It wasn't that she was miserable, it was that she disliked seeing Olivia struggling when they had been so rough in the earlier months. Then again when things shifted once more and Charlie had transferred here to Hogwarts with them. It was a lot and she wasn't trying to say that the things Liv did was alright, like her purposely trying to harm him during Quidditch matches (because it wasn't!) but she understand. They were all doing the best that they could.

Keighley wanted to laugh at the sight of this. Not because he was playing along and holding his hands up in mock surrender but for the simple fact that he was still hanging onto that cupcake. "As you should." She winked at him playfully now, blue eyes sparkling with joy. As skilled as she was in the art form, it would never be used on Charlie. Not unless he was helping her to train that is. "Yup! Except for those cupcakes. Those came got here this morning by owl." Could he guess from where?

Yes, they were all managing and trying in their own way. This was why Charlie had resolved to be the best boyfriend that he could in the way of not creating any drama. Then again, drama just wasn't his scene and really? That was just who he was as an individual: laidback and friendly. Of course he was not boasting.

Sweet Sunflora. Cupcakes were everything! Next to Quidditch and Keighley, cupcakes were right up there in that league. Yes, as he should! Because this little sunflower before him was the best in MMA; he would know - he did watch her train so often. He flopped down comfortably on the blanket, cupcake still in hand, his eyes fixed adoringly on Keighley’s eyes. There seemed to be extra sparkle in there today and he loved to see it. “From your home?” Char questioned, peeling away now at the wrapper at the base of the cake and recalling those that she had made for their first date a couple of years ago. Maybe Addison had baked a batch. A new idea dawned on him suddenly. “Wait. Are these from home? I mean, Sweden?”

Old 06-30-2023, 12:31 PM   #36 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default The Sweetest Charlie! <3

Quote:

Yes, they were all managing and trying in their own way. This was why Charlie had resolved to be the best boyfriend that he could in the way of not creating any drama. Then again, drama just wasn't his scene and really? That was just who he was as an individual: laidback and friendly. Of course he was not boasting.

Sweet Sunflora. Cupcakes were everything! Next to Quidditch and Keighley, cupcakes were right up there in that league. Yes, as he should! Because this little sunflower before him was the best in MMA; he would know - he did watch her train so often. He flopped down comfortably on the blanket, cupcake still in hand, his eyes fixed adoringly on Keighley’s eyes. There seemed to be extra sparkle in there today and he loved to see it. “From your home?” Char questioned, peeling away now at the wrapper at the base of the cake and recalling those that she had made for their first date a couple of years ago. Maybe Addison had baked a batch. A new idea dawned on him suddenly. “Wait. Are these from home? I mean, Sweden?”
In her opinion, Charlie didn't even have to try. He was already the greatest boyfriend that she could ever ask for. She wasn't only saying that because they were dating either, she truly meant it. Anyone that knew him would know exactly what she meant too. He was by far one of the most sweetest people she had ever met in her entire life.. and that is saying something because she knows some really sweet people!

Yes, she was his sweet Sunflora. Char was the only one that got to call her that. Oh, so cupcakes weren't first?! Joking! The best might be pushing it a little bit there but her goal was definitely to be one of the best! Settling herself down on the blanket beside him, Keighley kept her eyes fixed on Charlie's even as he peeled the wrapper off of his first cupcake. No, not from my home." Cupcakes from home were nice but she could get those anytime. She smiled softly softly, nodding once. With how much he had been missing home lately and his love of cupcakes.. it was just a little something special that she was able to manage to do for him.

You are Bread!
Old 07-06-2023, 11:25 PM   #37 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: The most caring girlfriend! <3
Quote:
In her opinion, Charlie didn't even have to try. He was already the greatest boyfriend that she could ever ask for. She wasn't only saying that because they were dating either, she truly meant it. Anyone that knew him would know exactly what she meant too. He was by far one of the most sweetest people she had ever met in her entire life.. and that is saying something because she knows some really sweet people!

Yes, she was his sweet Sunflora. Char was the only one that got to call her that. Oh, so cupcakes weren't first?! Joking! The best might be pushing it a little bit there but her goal was definitely to be one of the best! Settling herself down on the blanket beside him, Keighley kept her eyes fixed on Charlie's even as he peeled the wrapper off of his first cupcake. No, not from my home." Cupcakes from home were nice but she could get those anytime. She smiled softly softly, nodding once. With how much he had been missing home lately and his love of cupcakes.. it was just a little something special that she was able to manage to do for him.

Merlin, Keigh!

His head was bound to fill with hot hair which would in turn lift him off the ground. He supposed that would be another method for him to get airborne though it would have been frowned upon to play Quidditch that way. But yes… Charlie aimed to just keep things loving and happy between him and his girlfriend.

She was the only one who got to call him Charmander so it was a fair deal. Okay, so clearly not from her home… and that was when Charlie nearly tore up; at that nod of hers. Without thinking, he reached out with his free hand to wrap it around her shoulders. “Thank you for always treating me so well,’’ he whispered, his voice heavy with emotion. Honestly, she spoiled him. Also, he wasn’t a guy ashamed to admit that he got pampering from his girl a lot. “This means a lot.”

Old 07-07-2023, 01:39 PM   #38 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Her Charmander! <3

Quote:

Merlin, Keigh!

His head was bound to fill with hot hair which would in turn lift him off the ground. He supposed that would be another method for him to get airborne though it would have been frowned upon to play Quidditch that way. But yes… Charlie aimed to just keep things loving and happy between him and his girlfriend.

She was the only one who got to call him Charmander so it was a fair deal. Okay, so clearly not from her home… and that was when Charlie nearly tore up; at that nod of hers. Without thinking, he reached out with his free hand to wrap it around her shoulders. “Thank you for always treating me so well,’’ he whispered, his voice heavy with emotion. Honestly, she spoiled him. Also, he wasn’t a guy ashamed to admit that he got pampering from his girl a lot. “This means a lot.”
What?!

She wasn't doing anything wrong. Keighley honestly felt this way. When it came to one Charlie Bergstrand, there wasn't anything she could say bad about him. Unless for the fact that he was graduating before her but that wasn't exactly his fault. That was all a matter of being born before her.. like Jude. And Livvy. He need not worry, this Hufflepuff was extremely happy.

That was good to know! He was her Charmander anyhow, no one else's. Feeling his arm move around her shoulders, Keighley instinctively scooted closer to him so she could gently wrap her arms around him in a brief hug, careful not to knock the cupcake from his hands. "You're welcome. You deserve it." He always took care of her when she needed it. Being in a relationship meant thinking about the other person too and that's what she was doing. All she wanted was to make him happy.

You are Bread!
Old 07-13-2023, 11:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: His Sunflora! <3
Quote:
What?!

She wasn't doing anything wrong. Keighley honestly felt this way. When it came to one Charlie Bergstrand, there wasn't anything she could say bad about him. Unless for the fact that he was graduating before her but that wasn't exactly his fault. That was all a matter of being born before her.. like Jude. And Livvy. He need not worry, this Hufflepuff was extremely happy.

That was good to know! He was her Charmander anyhow, no one else's. Feeling his arm move around her shoulders, Keighley instinctively scooted closer to him so she could gently wrap her arms around him in a brief hug, careful not to knock the cupcake from his hands. "You're welcome. You deserve it." He always took care of her when she needed it. Being in a relationship meant thinking about the other person too and that's what she was doing. All she wanted was to make him happy.

She wasn’t doing anything wrong “did she ever?}... so maybe he should just take the compliments. Exactly, leaving her behind for a year couldn’t be helped as much as they both might hate it. However, Char did have a plan to help her get through that upcoming year. All would be revealed soon.

The older Hufflepuff basked in the squishy hug, the familiar feel of Keighley’s arms around him. Truly, those arms always feel as though he were in his original home. “You’re the best,’’ he told her softly, then leaned in so that he could kiss her warmly on the cheek. Char then busied himself with the cupcake again by breaking it in half. “We get to share the first one.” Smiling, he held a half to his girlfriend’s mouth.

It was going to be a wonderful with them hanging out today in the Treehouse and getting lazy from all the goodies they were about to consume.

Old 07-14-2023, 03:04 PM   #40 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default The Sweetest Charlie! <3

Quote:

She wasn’t doing anything wrong “did she ever?}... so maybe he should just take the compliments. Exactly, leaving her behind for a year couldn’t be helped as much as they both might hate it. However, Char did have a plan to help her get through that upcoming year. All would be revealed soon.

The older Hufflepuff basked in the squishy hug, the familiar feel of Keighley’s arms around him. Truly, those arms always feel as though he were in his original home. “You’re the best,’’ he told her softly, then leaned in so that he could kiss her warmly on the cheek. Char then busied himself with the cupcake again by breaking it in half. “We get to share the first one.” Smiling, he held a half to his girlfriend’s mouth.

It was going to be a wonderful with them hanging out today in the Treehouse and getting lazy from all the goodies they were about to consume.
Uuuuhhhh, that might depend on who was being asked? Compliments were good, so yes, he should take them all. As for him leaving her behind next year.. she didn't like it but she would manage. If she put all her focus into her studies and martial arts training then hopefully the time between whenever they did get to see one another would go quickly.

Keighley was more than just a little content with the hugs. If it was up to her, she'd happily sit this way all afternoon. "Well that's good because you deserve only the best." A small smile tugged at her lips then and she watched him carefully break the cupcake he had been holding on to this entire time into two. "Aaww, well aren't you the sweetest." Gives him a playful teasing smile as she takes a bite of the offered half cupcake.

Today was going to be a wonderful day. What more could she ask for than this right here?

You are Bread!
Old 07-18-2023, 11:08 PM   #41 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: His Sunflora! <3
Quote:
Uuuuhhhh, that might depend on who was being asked? Compliments were good, so yes, he should take them all. As for him leaving her behind next year.. she didn't like it but she would manage. If she put all her focus into her studies and martial arts training then hopefully the time between whenever they did get to see one another would go quickly.

Keighley was more than just a little content with the hugs. If it was up to her, she'd happily sit this way all afternoon. "Well that's good because you deserve only the best." A small smile tugged at her lips then and she watched him carefully break the cupcake he had been holding on to this entire time into two. "Aaww, well aren't you the sweetest." Gives him a playful teasing smile as she takes a bite of the offered half cupcake.

Today was going to be a wonderful day. What more could she ask for than this right here?

Then maybe they should sit out here all afternoon!

Charlie hadn’t anything planned with his friends and his study group would be meeting until after dinner. So yes, Charlie was all Keighley’s until dinner. He was now chuckling at her words. “I see what you did there, Sunflora.” And frankly? Keighley Anders would always be the best person in his life. She was truly remarkable. Reagan certainly had made his life better when she introduced him and Keigh.

“I try,’’ Char remarked brightly. “I mean, I’ve got a great teacher so I should think I'm half as sweet as her.” Yes, Keigh, he meant you. His smile grew when she took the first bite. Yes, sharing with her was always something he would forever enjoy.

This was nice - sitting here with the girl he loved while having snacks from home.

Old 07-20-2023, 03:15 PM   #42 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Her Charlie! <3

Quote:

Then maybe they should sit out here all afternoon!

Charlie hadn’t anything planned with his friends and his study group would be meeting until after dinner. So yes, Charlie was all Keighley’s until dinner. He was now chuckling at her words. “I see what you did there, Sunflora.” And frankly? Keighley Anders would always be the best person in his life. She was truly remarkable. Reagan certainly had made his life better when she introduced him and Keigh.

“I try,’’ Char remarked brightly. “I mean, I’ve got a great teacher so I should think I'm half as sweet as her.” Yes, Keigh, he meant you. His smile grew when she took the first bite. Yes, sharing with her was always something he would forever enjoy.

This was nice - sitting here with the girl he loved while having snacks from home.
Keighley wouldn't complain at all if they did!

Wonderful! This here blonde had left her entire afternoon open to spend as much time with her boyfriend as they both could manage. So as long as he was good with it (and she knew that he would be), she was all his until he had to go off to his study group. Then she would go off to spend the remainder of her evening with Livvy until curfew, in which she would make her way to the Hufflepuff common room and do a little studying before getting ready for bed. That included a mirror call home AND to Jude.

Right now though, Char had her complete undivided attention. Keighley smiled brightly at him, giggling softly as well. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!" Any chance she could she always reminded him of what an amazing couple they were. Not that he needed reminding, she knew that he knew. He was one of her most favorite people and her love for him continued to grow each and every single day.

"You don't need to try." He was perfect in her eyes. "Half? Really, Charlie? I think if anyone at all could surpass my sweetness level, it would be you." Keigh replied, with a warm smile. She was being honest too. Jude and Charlie were the sweetest people she knew. He was happy to share and so was she.

As long as they were sitting here, snacking on cupcakes, she was going to make herself comfortable. After making sure she had swallowed the food in her mouth, she leaned on her head on his shoulder. This moment couldn't get any better.

You are Bread!
Old 07-26-2023, 11:35 PM   #43 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Sweet Keigh! <3
Quote:
Keighley wouldn't complain at all if they did!

Wonderful! This here blonde had left her entire afternoon open to spend as much time with her boyfriend as they both could manage. So as long as he was good with it (and she knew that he would be), she was all his until he had to go off to his study group. Then she would go off to spend the remainder of her evening with Livvy until curfew, in which she would make her way to the Hufflepuff common room and do a little studying before getting ready for bed. That included a mirror call home AND to Jude.

Right now though, Char had her complete undivided attention. Keighley smiled brightly at him, giggling softly as well. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!" Any chance she could she always reminded him of what an amazing couple they were. Not that he needed reminding, she knew that he knew. He was one of her most favorite people and her love for him continued to grow each and every single day.

"You don't need to try." He was perfect in her eyes. "Half? Really, Charlie? I think if anyone at all could surpass my sweetness level, it would be you." Keigh replied, with a warm smile. She was being honest too. Jude and Charlie were the sweetest people she knew. He was happy to share and so was she.

As long as they were sitting here, snacking on cupcakes, she was going to make herself comfortable. After making sure she had swallowed the food in her mouth, she leaned on her head on his shoulder. This moment couldn't get any better.

Keighley was such a busy person; Charlie utterly failed to understand how she was able to juggle being social, studies and MMA practice while remaining sane. Clearly she was a little Superwoman. He was just grateful for the time she spent with him; it was all he needed. And having picnics were some of his favourite activities to do as a date, so when she teased him about only sharing half of the cupcake with her, Charlie had simply chuckled.

But of course he had been joking!

The older Hufflepuff shared the cupcakes and other goodies equally with Keighley. Because they were equals in this relationship; nothing was going to change that. While they ate, he told her about being approached by a Scout for the Wimbourne Wasps over the summer. Any acceptance letter to the team would come to him until June of 2111 but for now, he was just positively anticipating what other offers he could receive in the meanwhile.