sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1156 users online including...
Andrewvh , PhoenixRising , Methrenhow , Vikijuq , Kimothy , Svetldec , GordonAcime

8 members
1148 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Reception Area

Reception Area Figuring out how to role-play or even develop a character can be a little daunting. Visit the reception area for some assistance!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2020, 07:24 PM

Default Character Classifieds

Do you have an NPC* in your character’s family tree that you’d like to see come to life but don’t want to RP them yourself? Have you always wanted to play a character with the unique interactions with other characters that family relationships can provide? Are you looking for inspiration for a new character to play that someone else creates for you? Do you enjoy coming up with character details and backgrounds but would rather someone else RP that character?

If so, this might be just the place for you! This is not a character swap as has been done by St. Mungo’s in the past. Instead, this is a thread for advertising characters either created by you or owned by you that you do not RP for whatever reason and would like to give away for someone else to potentially play. Likewise, if you are looking for a new character to play, take a look through the listings for one that you might feel comfortable playing. It does not have to be one for one - you don’t have to claim one if you are offering one. If you’d like to claim a character up for grabs, simply post in here to specify which character you’d like as it’s first come, first served. Be sure to make every endeavor to play it, whether it is in one of the WWRPGs, here in St. Mungo’s, or on Twitter.

When posting a character to give away, please post a description or bio. It does not have to be extensive, but try to include as much as you can to help the potential RPer develop and play that character. Feel free to use the sample template.
Text Cut: sample bio template

Name
Age/Birthdate
Appearance or suggested face claims
School/House or Occupation
Family info
Personality Traits
Background Information
Extra Stuff

Important Guidelines
  • Maximum of two characters per member open for adoption at one time. Please put each character in their own individual post.
  • If you are posting a character here, you are agreeing to give them away. You do not get to choose who does or does not claim your character as it is first come, first served.
  • Remember that while the information you post about a character is yours to provide, the person claiming that character still has creative license to play them as they wish.
  • There is a limit of adopting one character a month per member in order to give everyone a chance at claiming open characters.

Character Index
SPOILER!!: adopted characters

Characters Available:

*npc - non played character
Old 06-13-2020, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default ***adopted by Nordic Witch***
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

I have four characters open for adoption, but only two are named.... sooo we'll post the two named ones first and go from there

Name Rosa Knight
Age/Birthdate July 1, 2089
Appearance or suggested face claims 12 year old. probably brunette.
School/House or Occupation Hogwarts second year
Family info Rosa is one of four!!! She's a quartet with three brothers. Her mother is Alexandria Knight (nee Hadley), father is Cole Knight.
Personality Traits up to you
Background Information She's on this HUGE family tree if you counted extended cousins and links and all that. like i'm talking the family echo is almost 5000 characters lmao. Also Alexandria is the kid sister of a character you might remember, Josephina Hadley. Yes that one . Alex was a Ravenclaw, as was her mother and one of her sisters, but Josephina is a TRUE hufflepuff, and really the offspring of Cole/Alex are probably likely to be Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw but they could likely be any house. There's not really much development at all done with the kids, so really they're a prime slate for development
Extra Stuff Hogwarts 2nd year. Being that Rosa is the only girl, i'd imagine her mother probably favored her a lot and she is probably A LOT like her momma as a result. Old Alex bio in case you're interested in reading more about her momma

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake

Last edited by emjay; 09-10-2022 at 09:01 PM.
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default ***adopted by Silver Tiger***
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Name Ryan Knight
Appearance or suggested face claims 15 year old. probably brunette.
School/House or Occupation Hogwarts Fifth year
Family info Ryan is one of four!!! Quartet with two brothers and a sister. His mother is Alexandria Knight (nee Hadley), father is Cole Knight.
Background Information He's on this HUGE family tree if you counted extended cousins and links and all that. like i'm talking the family echo is almost 5000 characters lmao. Also Alexandria is the kid sister of a character you might remember, Josephina Hadley. Yes that one . Alex was a Ravenclaw, as was her mother and one of her sisters, but Josephina is a TRUE hufflepuff, and really the offspring of Cole/Alex are probably likely to be Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw but they could likely be any house. There's not really much development at all done with the kids, so really they're a prime slate for development
Extra Stuff Hogwarts 5th year

PSA: the other two members of the quartet are Ron and Raymon which are flexible and if you'd prefer something else, lemme know.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Last edited by emjay; 09-10-2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Name: Bogdan Popova
Age/Birthdate: 25-35
Appearance or suggested face claims: Blonde, athletic build, dark eyes
School/House or Occupation: Professional Quidditch Player, prefers to play Beater
Family info: Recently divorced from Rosemary Scardino
Personality Traits: Patient, Polite
Background Information: Bogdan was born and raised in Bulgaria and attended Durmstrang school of magic. Bogdan and Rosemary met while he was already involved in sports and she had come to an event due to her interest in Quidditch. The pair was married for a few years until they decided to split ways due to a difference in desires for expanding their family, Bog being in favor and Rosie not wanting to.
Extra Stuff: There's not much put into his personality or anything, so really he's a very free reign character!

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 07:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default ***adopted by sweetpinkpixie***
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Name: Benjamin Marchbanks
Age/Birthdate: 11 before 1 Sep 2102
Appearance or suggested face claims: his sister’s FC is Faith Jaggernauth and his brother’s FC is Marcus Scribner to give you an idea of familial resemblance
School/House or Occupation: will be a first year next term, house is up to RPer
Family info: Benjamin is the youngest of three children born to Ember and Lynette Marchbanks. Ember is an aeronautical engineer and Lynette is a producer and talent coordinator for Wizarding Wireless Network. Remington is the oldest of their three children and is a rising 5th year Ravenclaw. Lynette and Ember met while she was pregnant with Remi, as Ember is not her father, but this is not known by any of the children in the family and it is thought that he actually is her father. Brandon is the middle child and is a rising fourth year Hufflepuff.
Other RPed family include: Noémi Durand, cousin; Kendra Jordan-Durand, aunt and ministry DH; Milo Jordan, uncle and ministry employee, former pro gobstones player
Personality Traits - up to RPer
Extra Stuff: English is their first language, though they all know some French to some degree. Family tree - https://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...13528794770156

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line

Last edited by emjay; 09-10-2022 at 09:03 PM.
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default ***adopted by FearlessLeader19***
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Name: Aria Mae McLeod
Age/Birthdate: 1 September 2091
Appearance or suggested face claims: Lauren Lunde, but free to change. She was born in South Korea
School/House or Occupation: Final year at Primary Wizarding School. Will be able to attend Hogwarts in Term 57 (September 2103) as a part of the Class of 2110. Hogwarts House is up to RPer.
Family info: Orphaned as an infant, adopted by Val & James McLeod. She was raised like a princess due to being their only child. She learned French from her father Val who is introverted and encourages her to be ambitious with some discipline. Her other father James is more laid-back and encourages her creativity and is entertaining. Family friends Auntie Mae taught her the five-finger discount while Uncle Deacon taught her street smarts to curb her naiveness when they babysit her. Aria is also close with her adoptive grandparents as well who spend generously.
Personality Traits: As a child Aria loves fashion and collecting things to make her look and feel pretty. She was totally not involved with the disappearing candy from school ending up in her cupboard, ahem. Up to Rper from here on out.
Extra Stuff: Fluent in English and French. The family tree with her adoptive family is here.

Last edited by emjay; 09-18-2022 at 12:42 PM.
Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 12:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Name: Benjamin Aneurin McKellar
Age/Birthdate: 17/2085 (actual birthdate up to the RPer)
Appearance or suggested face claims: open but preferably resembling his siblings in some way (FCs for them are Luna Leigh and Jackie Evancho)
School/House or Occupation: Hogwarts
Family info: He has two older twin sisters (Magdalena and Leyla. There's a bit of OOC weirdness when it comes to their parents (as in, his dad and his cousin Slade both have connections to the same tree as Nelson married one cousin and Slade had a baby with another cousin from the same generation), and all of the above are off my biggest family tree (yes he has a lot of cousins of which I play quite a few of them and others have been given out to other RPers)
Personality Traits: up to the claimer
Background Information: *refer up to the family info*
Extra Stuff: The family is Scottish/Welsh and tbh their mum might be a bit of a hippie

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Name: Rafael Lucas Melo
Age/Birthdate: 21 August 2082
Appearance or suggested face claims: His twin brother's faceclaim is Ryan Guzman. They don't have to be identical. He is probably tall, though.
School/House or Occupation: Castelobruxo 2093-2100. Wizarding University Cuquenan Tepqui, 2100-? Unknown major
Family info:
Mother: Juniper Goodwin-Melo, Father: Gabriel Melo (Deceased). Rafael is close with his twin Gabriel. He also has an older brother and sister Paul (+6 years, working in Rio de Janeiro) and Isabella (+5 years, grad school at WU). The mother is currently puttering about the Amazon doing botany research, Gabriel (the twin) just moved to London to work for the Ministry. Small extended family (only one cousin, lots of aunts/uncles)
Personality Traits: All I have is "he's a fixer" and somewhat cautious
Background Information: Spent most of childhood in Brazil and Peru, with a brief stint in England at around age 6 before the family returned to Brazil. So...he speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English in varying degrees of fluency. Growing up their mother spoke English at home and their father spoke Portuguese.

Last edited by emjay; 09-18-2022 at 12:47 PM.
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8

Name Ron* Knight
Appearance or suggested face claims 17 year old. probably brunette.
School/House or Occupation Hogwarts seventh year
Family info Ron is one of four!!! Quartet with two brothers and a sister. His mother is Alexandria Knight (nee Hadley), father is Cole Knight.
Background Information He's on this HUGE family tree if you counted extended cousins and links and all that. like i'm talking the family echo is almost 5000 characters lmao. Also Alexandria is the kid sister of a character you might remember, Josephina Hadley. Yes that one . Alex was a Ravenclaw, as was her mother and one of her sisters, but Josephina is a TRUE hufflepuff, and really the offspring of Cole/Alex are probably likely to be Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw but they could likely be any house. There's not really much development at all done with the kids, so really they're a prime slate for development
Extra Stuff Hogwarts 7th year

PSA: the name is flexible and if you'd prefer something else, let me know. Ryan is played by SilverTiger, Rosa by Nordic Witch.

Old 12-15-2021, 08:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8

Name Raymon* Knight
Appearance or suggested face claims 17 year old. probably brunette.
School/House or Occupation Hogwarts seventh year
Family info Raymon is one of four!!! Quartet with two brothers and a sister. His mother is Alexandria Knight (nee Hadley), father is Cole Knight.
Extra Stuff Hogwarts 7th year

PSA: the name is flexible and if you'd prefer something else, let me know. Ryan is played by SilverTiger, Rosa by Nordic Witch.

Old 12-16-2021, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Name Flexible on first name, last name is Rivers
Age/Birthdate April 1, 2095
Appearance or suggested face claims Will have a twin brother (that I am playing) Have not come up with a face claim yet but would be happy to talk about it with you!
School/House or Occupation If you pick him up before term I'll gladly let you sort him yourself
Family info Their family is a bit odd as their mother is a witch who works for the ministry recovering lost artifacts. She met their father who is a muggle archeologist on a dig site and fell in love. Their sister Charlie is the oldest and will be a seventh year. Their other older sister is a second year at Hogwarts. Their twin is starting at Hogwarts with them (obviously) and their younger brother will be joining them at Hogwarts in 2 years. The family spent a lot of time in remote villages and on trips traveling during the summers.
Personality Traits eternal jokesters, they love to pull pranks, make people laugh.
Background Information They're closer to their younger brother and slightly older sister because Charlie has been at Hogwarts so long that they have learned to live without her.
Extra Stuff Identical twin brother that I will be playing as my secondary character on site.
Will absolutely love to talk with you all about anything you have questions with or about.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:30 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement
Default ***adopted by sweetpinkpixie***

Name: Anna Walles
Age/Birthdate: born in 2096, exact date flexible
Appearance or suggested face claims: blonde hair/blue eyes genes run in the mother side but father genes can mix that up if desired
School/House or Occupation: child, Hogwarts student/future student
Family info: oldest of 5 girls, part of the Svensson extended family so cousins and 2nd cousins are played. Link to family tree
Personality Traits: flexible
Background Information: Anna's mom and dad (not birth fatber) got together when she was an infant, so while technically she's only half sisters with her 4 sisters, they were all raised together.
Extra Stuff: that's the gist.

Last edited by emjay; 09-18-2022 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-14-2022, 11:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8

Name: Jonathan Christopher Rose
Age/Birthdate: 6 / May 2102 (I have the exact date written down at home and can edit that in a couple days LOL)
Appearance or suggested face claims: um. A six year old boy? His parents are both blondes but other colored hair - brunettes and redheads - be prevalent in the family so this is open
School/House or Occupation: he will likely attend Hogwarts with his sisters. Any house is possible (father was Hufflepuff, mother Slytherin)
Family info: father Aaron Rose, mother Laurel Vance, one of three ... Sisters are Ariadne and Tiffany. Sooo many in the Rose family has been played on-site, including his father back in term 24!!! and Laurel was a professor, so lots of ss history here
Background Information: so um as I said, lots of ss history with the Rose family, also basically ANY house/ personality will fit cause there's been all houses in the family.
Extra Stuff: come be apart of the family and figure stuff out with me and Eva, won't you? ALSO the family is big on quidditch , and yet if you want him to not be .. that's fine but be warned ... Aaron will probably try to force it on his babies ... But rebelling is okay

Last edited by emjay; 10-09-2022 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-16-2022, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default ***adopted by SilverTiger***
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Name: Nova Leigh Paton
Age/Birthdate: 14 (almost 15)/ September 18, 2093
Appearance or suggested face claims: Brown hair and green/hazel eyes (she looks more like her mother)
School/House or Occupation: Hogwarts (can be in any house! Her mother Hady was a Slytherin and Head Girl, her father was a Gryffindor and Head Boy. They had/currently still have family in every house)
Family info: Mother is Hadleigh Paton (nee Lynch) played by me, Father is Frankie Paton played by Zoe, she's the oldest child with three younger siblings Melody played by (FearlessLeader19), Logan played by Zoe and Bryony played by me. There's lots more family played that would take waaaaay to long to list!
Personality Traits: Very flexible
Background Information: Super large, close family! When she was really little she liked butterflies. Her mum is a Magizoologist/creature healer at Scamander's and for a close family friends Hippogriff reserve. Father is an Auror. There's also healers, musican's, dragonologists... their family is all over the place so it's very open. The children were raised with a love of creatures and the outdoors though. There's lots of information and family that spans beyond the Patons as well.
Extra Stuff: Come join the family and have some fun with us! Nova will be entering her fourth year at Hogwarts this term

You are Bread!

Last edited by emjay; 10-10-2022 at 04:08 PM.
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 10:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement
Default ***adopted by PhoenixRising***

Name: Dennis Raphael Walles
Age/Birthdate: 28 June 2095
Appearance or suggested face claims: Siblings' faces are Freya Allan and Lila Prideaux, so similar coloring would be likely.
School/House or Occupation: Hogwarts student, house TBD (older sister is a Ravenclaw, closest-in-age 2nd cousin at Hogwarts is a Hufflepuff, other cousins include Ravenclaws and Slytherins)
Family info: middle child, part of the Svensson extended family so siblings, cousin and 2nd cousins are played. Link to family tree
Family members close in age and played by other SSers:
Older sister: Rosa Walles (SilverTiger
Younger sister: Eulalia Walles (Waddles)
Cousin: Anna Walles (sweetpinkpixie)
Second cousin: Amelia Svensson (sarahlooo)
Background Information: The extended family is very tight-knit. Most of his cousins are girls, especially those close in age. They live in Scotland.

Last edited by emjay; 10-10-2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-28-2022, 02:08 AM   #16 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default ***adopted by Zoe***

Name: Julia Margaret Michaels
Age/Birthdate: 21/16 Jul 2087
Appearance or suggested face claims: I currently have her FC set as Julia Ratner but honestly I'm open to change it if needed. Her younger FC was Abby Ryder Fortson, though.
School/House or Occupation: flexible, probably in WU somewhere though
Family info: tree; I play her mother, aunt and half-sister, and Cinn plays her father
Background Information: family on her mum's side is French/Scottish, and I'm not sure on her dad's side but both her mum and dad are former played Ministry characters (so could be found in the Ministry RP archives )

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 10-29-2022 at 06:51 PM.
Old 01-17-2023, 03:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default *adopted by sweetpinkpixie*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Name: Joseph (Joey) Wesley Schultz
Age/Birthdate: March 3rd, 2094
Appearance or suggested face claims: Honestly anyone besides Chord Overstreet, because I use him for his twin brother Moritz and they are NOT identical (any dude with similar build or features is totally cool though, just don't use the exact same actor pls lol)
School/House or Occupation: Slytherin 4th year currently
Family info: I don't have a tree or anything, but the breakdown of fellow siblings/parents can be found in his sister Nancy's bio. As of now the only played characters are Nancy and Moritz, played by myself. The younger twins are still under construction. The kids are the offspring of Tucker Schultz (Gabriela Recard's son) and his ex-wife, who is the daughter of my former Department Head character Wesley Kutcher.
Personality Traits: Stereotypical Slytherin. He doesn't get along well with Moritz OR Nancy. Mostly because he's only ever looking out for number one (aka himself).
Background Information: I have literally nothing else, really. Aside from those key points the rest of the charrie is yours to work with!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 01-17-2023 at 07:35 PM.
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 11:55 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Name: Matthew Jose Wilde
Age/Birthdate: 10 1/1/2099 (born exactly one year after older sister Maisey)
Appearance or suggested face claims: Jake T. Austin, or someone similar in appearance that’s up to you
School/House or Occupation: up to you
Family info: Parents are Muggle, Maisey older got her Hogwarts letter, Maisey and Matthew are exactly one year apart. It was a surprise to the family when Maisey got her letter, when Matthew gets his they will be shocked. There are two younger sisters Joanna and Esme who probably won’t be magical.
Personality Traits: Up to you other than Matthew and Maisey being close siblings, they are closer to each other than the other two.
Background Information: Just the family info, anything after that is up to you.

You are Bread!
SarcasticStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 05:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default **adopted by Chelliephone**
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

• Name: Mandrake "Drake" Apollo Beery
  • Age/Birthdate: 20 January 2100 (currently age 9)
  • Appearance or suggested face claims: His twin sister's face claim is Ashley Moore -- so dark eyes and curly hair is the vibe. William Marcin comes to mind, but I know pictures of him are limited, so the face is up to you.
  • School/House or Occupation: Hogwarts, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
  • Family info: Descendant of Herbert Beery, former Herbology and WADA professor; son of Juniper Beery, a botanist, and Oceanus Katsaros, a sailor; younger twin brother of Gillyweed "Gilly" Artemis Beery.
  • Personality Traits: The twins are two sides of the same coin – they are inseparable, yet different. Wherever one twin can be found, the other is bound to be nearby. Their mother, in fact, was quite adamant about treating them like two peas in a pod. In their youth, they frequently wore matching clothes, had the same classes in primary school, shared a similar group of friends, etc. As they aged, however, it became clear that the twins were equally just as different. Gillyweed displays a more melancholic temperament, whereas Mandrake is more sanguine. They have a strong bond with each other, though seem to be drifting as the years go by and their own identities further develop.
  • Background Information: Gillyweed and Mandrake were born in Mykonos, Greece. Before their birth, their father Oceanus went out to sea with a group of cryptozoologists and never returned due to a shipwreck caused by a violent tempest. Juniper, a single mother, realized she could not support herself and two newborns on her own a couple of years after the twins were born and returned to her childhood home in Devon, England. After getting back on her feet, Juniper and the twins moved to a small apartment in London, where the family currently resides. At the present time, the twins attend St. Woldobo's.

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 01-22-2023 at 04:51 PM.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 01:59 AM   #20 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default **adopted by SarcasticStrawberry**

Name: Malachite Jasper Ainsley
Age/Birthdate: born in 2098 (exact date is flexible)
Appearance or suggested face claims: most likely blonde, with any eye color tbh (I'll include his siblings' FCs down below)
School/House or Occupation: Hogwarts student or soon-to-be Hogwarts student
Family info: the baby of the Ainsley family, youngest of five. Parents are pureblood cursebreakers with a focus on geological studies (hence the conceit of how they named their kids). TBH they're part of my huge family tree, as well, so distantly or not-so-distantly related to a lot of characters.

his siblings:
older brother: Heliotrope Chrysoprase (AlwaysSnapesGirl, face claim is Tobias Studer)
older sister: Chalcedony Onyx (LilFox06, face claim is Julie Tuzet)
older sister: Sapphire Alexandrite (SilverTiger, face claim is Mathilda Galmot, younger FC was Agnia Barskaya)
older sister: Emerald Peridot (itsjustjesse, face claim is Megan Stott)
Background Information: the family is rather eclectic, letting their kids follow whichever paths they so choose. Open to most anything, honestly. Very much not an elitist upbringing, Welsh/Scottish, living in Scotland.

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 02-11-2023 at 04:51 AM.
Old 03-27-2023, 10:37 PM   #21 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement
Default **adopted by Chelliephone**

Name: Tamara Nerys Bowen
Age/Birthdate: 19 July 2099 (starts Hogwarts September 2110)
Appearance or suggested face claims: You can choose a FC. In terms of relatives’ appearance, Mom FC is Lexie Kendrick, Dad FC is Tom Cullen, one of her sisters’ FCs is Violet McGraw so I’d say any eye color, and probably not blonde hair. Her oldest (half) sister’s FC is Chloe Coleman.
School/House or Occupation: child, Hogwarts student/future student
Family info: Middle of 5 girls. All grandparents are wizards. Her dad is a magical clockmaker and her mom works in a “very boring” wizarding office. Her oldest sister is technically a half-sister (same mom). Very large and close extended family. 2nd oldest sister will be in the same Hogwarts year as her. FAMILY TREE (descendants of grandparents only). Sisters Anna (sweetpinkpixie), Andrea/Andy (Lady of Light), and Miriam (Waddles) are all played characters.
Background Information: Generally a happy, cohesive family. LOTS of girls in extended family around her age, and she has gone to St. Woboldo’s wizarding primary school.
Extra Stuff: Ummmm house-wise, her oldest sister is a Hufflepuff, previous generations had mostly Ravenclaws but now she has some cousins who are/have been Hufflepuffs and Slytherins.

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 04-01-2023 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-09-2023, 01:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default **adopted by FearlessLeader19**
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Name: Kai Aurelius Reed (male);

Age/Birthdate: 27 June 2102 / 8 years old;

Appearance or suggested face claims: You can assign the FC as long as he's blonde. I also imagine him to have a unique eye color. (see more below);

School/House or Occupation: Primary Wizarding Student, Hogwarts-bound;

Family info: adoptive parents are River Reed and Camilla Stewart-Reed, former professors at Hogwarts;

Personality Traits: you are welcome to assign traits for this one;

Background Information: River and Camilla wanted to start their own family, however, Camilla was already at the age where she can no longer conceive. While Camilla was on her daily walks with their dogs Roscoe and Bumi, the dogs found a 3-4 month-old infant lying amongst trash bins, obviously no longer wanted by the mother. The baby had golden blonde hair, with a blank note tucked away in his diaper. The piece of parchment was enchanted, and the contents of the note can only be revealed through magic, signifying that the baby's birth mother came from a wizarding family. The blood status of the birth parent is unknown.

Extra Stuff: The baby came with just one sock. The other pair was kept by the mother.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 04-09-2023 at 03:11 PM.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:16 AM   #23 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3

Name: Onyx Mélina Bonheur
Age/Birthdate: 11/14 Jan 2099
Appearance or suggested face claims: As she's Wynter's twin, currently I have her FC set as the same: Kristina Maurer. But I'm open to them being fraternal instead of identical.
School/House or Occupation: St Woboldo's, soon to be Hogwarts (starting Sept 2110)
Family info: Parents are Alexandre Bonheur and Celestine Underhill (both NPCs. Dad is related to several of my Beauxbatons students/graduates and Mum is Dáire and Lennox Grenadine's aunt) Siblings are older brother, Andrew Armand Bonheur, and aforementioned twin sister, Wynter Maëlys Bonheur) family trees available by request
Personality Traits: open to the RPers interpretation, although I see her as sort of the straight man to her sister's fanciful thoughts (Wynter is an aspiring actress who idolizes Mozart Bronwyn)
Background Information: Mum and Dad generally support anything their children want to pursue, within reason. I mean, they support Wynter's going out for auditions and so forth so why would they not to the same for their other children? Pureblood on dad's side, halfblood on mum's.

Old 01-13-2024, 05:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Name: Opal Isabelle Lemonswald
Birthdate: 6 November 2079
Appearance or suggested face claims: Sandra Kubicka
School/House or Occupation: Hogwarts, Slytherin, Class of 2098.
Family info: Parents/Sibling(s) is up to RP. Opal has two sons, Diallo (born 6 Feb 2106) and Devad (born 28 Sep 2108) with Denzel Dreamer, her ex-husband.
Personality Traits: Up to RPer.
Background Information: Opal had relinquished custody of her sons to her ex-husband to find herself after the pressure of being a mother from her family came to a head. After the mutual divorce, she changed her last name back, she hasn't reached out to Denzel or seen her children since 2109. Anything that happened with her from 2109 to present is up to Rper.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote