sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1125 users online including...
Svetlxxo , Miltonplame , Stevendalo

5 members
1120 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 60: January - April 2022

Term 60: January - April 2022 Term Sixty: Crash, Smash, Bitterwood (Sept 2106 - June 2107)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2021, 12:19 AM

Default Pit of Slugs

One of the less travelled corridors will eventually take you to perhaps the least popular place located in the dungeons. Looking forward, it appears that there is a flight of stairs at the end of the corridor. Indeed, there is. But as you get closer, you realize that there is a bit of an obstacle in your way. A small set of stairs leads you downward into a pit full of slugs, big and small. By the looks of it, this nasty infestation has been here for a very long time.

At this point, there are really only two options for you to choose from: either turn around and head back down the way you came or make friends with the sluggish residents of the pit and walk through the thick slime to get to the staircase beyond. Should you decide to do the latter, tread carefully unless you want to find yourself covered from head to toe in the lime green goo that covers the stone floor or adopt a number of slugs as hair accessories. On the plus side, at least you now know where to find an endless supply of slugs should you need them for Potions class.
Old 01-06-2022, 05:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default Ally <3
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

... Why he found himself down at the pit of slugs, he hadn't the faintest idea. This was... not at all his favorite part of the castle. The pit made no sense on it's existence, similar to that of the Weasley Swamp. But at least the latter was a clever troll against an unnecessary evil that had once inhabited the castle. This one... it was merely a vexation and a hurdle to satisfy his curiosity for the other side of the pit.

Where DID that staircase go?

Maybe that's why he was here. To further annoy himself while he stared at it and contemplated HOW curious he was and if it was worth a green goo dive. Maybe he could find someone else who wanted to do it?

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 01-06-2022, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
... Why he found himself down at the pit of slugs, he hadn't the faintest idea. This was... not at all his favorite part of the castle. The pit made no sense on it's existence, similar to that of the Weasley Swamp. But at least the latter was a clever troll against an unnecessary evil that had once inhabited the castle. This one... it was merely a vexation and a hurdle to satisfy his curiosity for the other side of the pit.

Where DID that staircase go?

Maybe that's why he was here. To further annoy himself while he stared at it and contemplated HOW curious he was and if it was worth a green goo dive. Maybe he could find someone else who wanted to do it?
Lia was doing what Lia did best, wandering around with no true destination in mind. These were always some of her most funniest times. One never knew what to expect when they didn't know where they were going. However, they dungeons weren't one of her favorite places to be in the castle. It was much colder down here than anywhere else, darker too and just all around more eerier. Ever since her first year she hadn't liked coming down here but over time that dislike had gotten better. Not that she had all that much choice in the matter. On occasion she had to be done here.

Spotting a familiar face up ahead, Dahlia quickened her step. "Hey, Evan, whatcha doing?" Staring at the pit of slugs was a curious thing for one to be doing. Did he need some slugs for potions or transfiguration lessons already?

You are Bread!
Old 01-07-2022, 04:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Lia was doing what Lia did best, wandering around with no true destination in mind. These were always some of her most funniest times. One never knew what to expect when they didn't know where they were going. However, they dungeons weren't one of her favorite places to be in the castle. It was much colder down here than anywhere else, darker too and just all around more eerier. Ever since her first year she hadn't liked coming down here but over time that dislike had gotten better. Not that she had all that much choice in the matter. On occasion she had to be done here.

Spotting a familiar face up ahead, Dahlia quickened her step. "Hey, Evan, whatcha doing?" Staring at the pit of slugs was a curious thing for one to be doing. Did he need some slugs for potions or transfiguration lessons already?
There was nothing ever wrong with wandering, Evan had done it quite often as well just usually outside on the grounds. And yet since he'd found the pit he still felt his curiosity drawing his feet down this way. There was the added bonus that it didn't seem a well travelled place within the castle, meaning he could usually expect to not be bothered down here. Maybe it should have become his new hide away.

Well.. at least that was his thoughts until he heard someone spoke behind him, and his head turned. This was a welcome run in though, and so the Ravenclaw gave a small smile. "Oh, hey Lia. Ever just wonder where that staircase goes?" He nodded it's direction, looking back over the pit again. "You down here to visit the slugs?" She was so fond of creatures, it wasn't something he'd put past her. Though Lia and Kinsay were probably the only people he'd ever consider that as a potential reason.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 01-07-2022, 02:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
There was nothing ever wrong with wandering, Evan had done it quite often as well just usually outside on the grounds. And yet since he'd found the pit he still felt his curiosity drawing his feet down this way. There was the added bonus that it didn't seem a well travelled place within the castle, meaning he could usually expect to not be bothered down here. Maybe it should have become his new hide away.

Well.. at least that was his thoughts until he heard someone spoke behind him, and his head turned. This was a welcome run in though, and so the Ravenclaw gave a small smile. "Oh, hey Lia. Ever just wonder where that staircase goes?" He nodded it's direction, looking back over the pit again. "You down here to visit the slugs?" She was so fond of creatures, it wasn't something he'd put past her. Though Lia and Kinsay were probably the only people he'd ever consider that as a potential reason.
"Oh, hey Evan," she laughed playfully, "don't go sounding too thrilled to see me." Blue eyes sparkled mischievously. Those same eyes shifted towards the mentioned staircase and then back onto Evan again. "From time to time," she admitted. "Are you considering finding out?" It would mean crossing the pit of slugs and she didn't think he would do that but one could never be to sure of anything anymore.

Visit the slugs? The question alone made the fourth year giggle. "No, not exactly but now that you mention it, that isn't such a bad idea since I'm already here. Hello, slugs! How are you all today?" Cue an adorable innocent grin now from her. If she was going to be in a playful mood she might as well go all out and have some real fun.

You are Bread!
Old 01-09-2022, 07:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
"Oh, hey Evan," she laughed playfully, "don't go sounding too thrilled to see me." Blue eyes sparkled mischievously. Those same eyes shifted towards the mentioned staircase and then back onto Evan again. "From time to time," she admitted. "Are you considering finding out?" It would mean crossing the pit of slugs and she didn't think he would do that but one could never be to sure of anything anymore.

Visit the slugs? The question alone made the fourth year giggle. "No, not exactly but now that you mention it, that isn't such a bad idea since I'm already here. Hello, slugs! How are you all today?" Cue an adorable innocent grin now from her. If she was going to be in a playful mood she might as well go all out and have some real fun.
The tease got a sheepish smile from him, as he shook his head. "I am happy to see you, just surprised." And deep in thought. He was trying to be in problem solving mode, and yet he could not see a solution that wasn't gross. "I would love to find out. But I don't think I have the stomach to go through the pit. I've been trying to think of another option. Any ideas?" Maybe a board or something across the pit to walk on? If he could find something like that in one of the various store rooms.

.. Was she... actually greeting them now? Considering it was Lia, he was honestly questioning if she was still being playful or serious. She liked creatures a lot, that and her love of herbology was common knowledge to really anyone that had met her. He blinked at her, before deciding to go with it as if she was teasing, just smiling again and giving a small shake of his head. "If not to offer greetings, what brings you down this far into the castle?"

Old 01-13-2022, 01:00 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
The tease got a sheepish smile from him, as he shook his head. "I am happy to see you, just surprised." And deep in thought. He was trying to be in problem solving mode, and yet he could not see a solution that wasn't gross. "I would love to find out. But I don't think I have the stomach to go through the pit. I've been trying to think of another option. Any ideas?" Maybe a board or something across the pit to walk on? If he could find something like that in one of the various store rooms.

.. Was she... actually greeting them now? Considering it was Lia, he was honestly questioning if she was still being playful or serious. She liked creatures a lot, that and her love of herbology was common knowledge to really anyone that had met her. He blinked at her, before deciding to go with it as if she was teasing, just smiling again and giving a small shake of his head. "If not to offer greetings, what brings you down this far into the castle?"
Dahlia's smile grew as she laughed softly. "I don't know why, you know I like to explore and exploring means that now area gets over looked." At least not anymore. "Is that all? You don't want to get covered in slug goo? Well erm..." Cue dramatic pause for a very looooong moment of thought right here, complete with toe tapping all while biting on her lower lip. "There's always charms you can use that should be able to help with keeping some of the mess off of you." Maybe. Probably. "Or you can always get someone else who wouldn't care about get all icky and gross to go in there for you." See? Simple.

The look on Evan's face at her greeting the slugs was more than enough to make her laugh. "Would you believe me if I said I was going for a walk? I still need to complete my map, you know," she smiled patting the pocket of her hoodie, where she happened to have her book.

You are Bread!
Old 01-14-2022, 02:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
Dahlia's smile grew as she laughed softly. "I don't know why, you know I like to explore and exploring means that now area gets over looked." At least not anymore. "Is that all? You don't want to get covered in slug goo? Well erm..." Cue dramatic pause for a very looooong moment of thought right here, complete with toe tapping all while biting on her lower lip. "There's always charms you can use that should be able to help with keeping some of the mess off of you." Maybe. Probably. "Or you can always get someone else who wouldn't care about get all icky and gross to go in there for you." See? Simple.

The look on Evan's face at her greeting the slugs was more than enough to make her laugh. "Would you believe me if I said I was going for a walk? I still need to complete my map, you know," she smiled patting the pocket of her hoodie, where she happened to have her book.
It's true, that was something he knew quite well about her. It had been the majority of what they did when they hung out in terms previous. "Really? What are the places you haven't been to so far? Or have you covered everything?" The castle was so vast it seemed impossible to ever cover anything, but with the years now under her belt he supposed she'd probably made quite the dent if she had not yet accomplish the task. "It's a silly reason to not just continue, isn't it?" But what could he say, it seemed gross. And the 'most' was the part that kept tripping him up. But for the second suggestion? Evan gave a small smile, teasing in nature as he looked over at her. "And how do you feel about slug goo, Lia?"

Would he believe that? It was her, so it was just as believable as greeting the green slimy pit. "I would. How's your map coming along? think you'll have it all filled out by graduation?" Another tease, but some genuine curiosity too. He was sure she must spend a lot of time on it.

Old 01-15-2022, 05:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
Default Other Alfie!!
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Alfie had heard about the slugs. And he was intrigued. Sure, it might not be too strange to see a few slugs in a dungeon, but a whole bunch of them? It seemed cool and he wanted to check it out. It wasn't that Alfie was a huge slug guy, or weirdly obsessed with them or something like that. But he did think they might be kind of cool. Maybe he could keep one as a pet in his room. He was sure his dormmates wouldn't mind. Slugs weren't noisy or messy or smelly... he didn't think. But what would he feed it? What did slugs eat? Alfie was pondering these things as he made his way down to the dungeons in pursuit of slugs. And he was not disappointed. There were way more than he had anticipated. Not just a family of slugs, but a whole pit of them. Delightful.
Old 01-15-2022, 08:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

MO & DIMC
Dementor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Alfie had heard about the slugs. And he was intrigued. Sure, it might not be too strange to see a few slugs in a dungeon, but a whole bunch of them? It seemed cool and he wanted to check it out. It wasn't that Alfie was a huge slug guy, or weirdly obsessed with them or something like that. But he did think they might be kind of cool. Maybe he could keep one as a pet in his room. He was sure his dormmates wouldn't mind. Slugs weren't noisy or messy or smelly... He didn't think. But what would he feed it? What did slugs eat? Alfie was pondering these things as he made his way down to the dungeons in pursuit of slugs. And he was not disappointed. There were way more than he had anticipated. Not just a family of slugs, but a whole pit of them. Delightful.
The other Alfie was notably not trying to look for the slugs on purpose. He had made a wrong turn while on his way to the Slytherin Common Room and had just taken it as an opportunity to explore the castle. In his past two years of being here he hadn't ventured into this part of the castle, choosing to stay above ground where it wasn't as damp and cold. Descending down the small flight of stairs, he had ignored the obvious warning sign of the smell and had gone ahead down the stairs. Disgusted by the slugs, he was about to turn back when he saw Hufflepuff Alfie and was interested (and slightly concerned) as to why he would choose to be down here of all places. "Hey, other Alfie." He walked up to him, but chose to look anywhere but at the slugs. "Why exactly are you staring at a pit of slugs?"
Old 01-17-2022, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
It's true, that was something he knew quite well about her. It had been the majority of what they did when they hung out in terms previous. "Really? What are the places you haven't been to so far? Or have you covered everything?" The castle was so vast it seemed impossible to ever cover anything, but with the years now under her belt he supposed she'd probably made quite the dent if she had not yet accomplish the task. "It's a silly reason to not just continue, isn't it?" But what could he say, it seemed gross. And the 'most' was the part that kept tripping him up. But for the second suggestion? Evan gave a small smile, teasing in nature as he looked over at her. "And how do you feel about slug goo, Lia?"

Would he believe that? It was her, so it was just as believable as greeting the green slimy pit. "I would. How's your map coming along? think you'll have it all filled out by graduation?" Another tease, but some genuine curiosity too. He was sure she must spend a lot of time on it.
"Well there's the places that I'm not allowed in like other common room and then there's the places I haven't found yet," Dahlia laughed, shrugging her shoulders. There was surely more areas inside and outside of the castle that she hadn't fully investigated as of yet but she still had a few more years to do so. "Honestly I say to each their own. Some would find it a silly reason, yes.. but others would agree that it's a very good reason to stop exploring." She wasn't one of those people. Getting messy didn't bother her. "It's only goo, Evan. Nothing that can't be washed off.." After many many baths.

This was good. Dahlia didn't have very many more reasons to be down here than the ones she had already mentioned to him. "It's getting there. Of course I will. I still have three more years after this one." Which meant she needed to step up her game and really search every inch of this castle.

You are Bread!
Old 01-17-2022, 06:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumblydor View Post
The other Alfie was notably not trying to look for the slugs on purpose. He had made a wrong turn while on his way to the Slytherin Common Room and had just taken it as an opportunity to explore the castle. In his past two years of being here he hadn't ventured into this part of the castle, choosing to stay above ground where it wasn't as damp and cold. Descending down the small flight of stairs, he had ignored the obvious warning sign of the smell and had gone ahead down the stairs. Disgusted by the slugs, he was about to turn back when he saw Hufflepuff Alfie and was interested (and slightly concerned) as to why he would choose to be down here of all places. "Hey, other Alfie." He walked up to him, but chose to look anywhere but at the slugs. "Why exactly are you staring at a pit of slugs?"
Alfie was just peering into the pit when he heard a voice behind him and turned. He immediately grinned at the boy who had joined him. "Hi other Alfie!" Classic. That would never get old. "Oh, I wanted to see them. And I was wondering what it would be like to keep one as a pet." He wasn't sure if pet was really the right word. Slugs didn't exactly do anything except just sort of sit there, and maybe wiggle around.
Old 01-19-2022, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

MO & DIMC
Dementor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Quote:
Alfie was just peering into the pit when he heard a voice behind him and turned. He immediately grinned at the boy who had joined him. "Hi other Alfie!" Classic. That would never get old. "Oh, I wanted to see them. And I was wondering what it would be like to keep one as a pet." He wasn't sure if pet was really the right word. Slugs didn't exactly do anything except just sort of sit there, and maybe wiggle around.
"That's... interesting." Alfie didn't exactly see why anyone would want to see the slugs on purpose. There wasn't anything appealing to this place. Just a large, smelly pit of slimy slugs. And keeping one as a pet also seemed to have no particular purpose. It would just sit there, doing absolutely nothing. But other people had different (sometimes slightly concerning) interests, he supposed. "I don't really like slugs." For obvious reasons, he was still not looking anywhere near the slugs. The smell was horrible enough.
Old 01-21-2022, 10:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

Quote:
"That's... interesting." Alfie didn't exactly see why anyone would want to see the slugs on purpose. There wasn't anything appealing to this place. Just a large, smelly pit of slimy slugs. And keeping one as a pet also seemed to have no particular purpose. It would just sit there, doing absolutely nothing. But other people had different (sometimes slightly concerning) interests, he supposed. "I don't really like slugs." For obvious reasons, he was still not looking anywhere near the slugs. The smell was horrible enough.
"I don't think they're too bad," Alfie said thoughtfully. He glanced over at the put again. "Well, there's kind of a lot of them. But just one or two would be kind of cool." He looked back at Slytherin Alfie and seemed to change the subject completely. It made sense in his own head, but he did nothing to let the other boy follow along his thought process. "Do you have any pets?"
Old 01-23-2022, 09:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

MO & DIMC
Dementor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfred Demaret
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Quote:
"I don't think they're too bad," Alfie said thoughtfully. He glanced over at the put again. "Well, there's kind of a lot of them. But just one or two would be kind of cool." He looked back at Slytherin Alfie and seemed to change the subject completely. It made sense in his own head, but he did nothing to let the other boy follow along his thought process. "Do you have any pets?"
"I suppose." Alfie decided to follow his namesake's glance towards the pit. He should not have done that. His face turned slightly green and he immediately looked away. Grateful that the subject was being changed, his face turned back to its normal shade and his eyes were kept well away from the pit. "Yes, I have a tabby cat. Well, technically, it's my uncle's, but he always says it's both of ours." Cats were his favourite animal. Much better than slugs.
Old 01-26-2022, 01:02 AM   #16 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
"Well there's the places that I'm not allowed in like other common room and then there's the places I haven't found yet," Dahlia laughed, shrugging her shoulders. There was surely more areas inside and outside of the castle that she hadn't fully investigated as of yet but she still had a few more years to do so. "Honestly I say to each their own. Some would find it a silly reason, yes.. but others would agree that it's a very good reason to stop exploring." She wasn't one of those people. Getting messy didn't bother her. "It's only goo, Evan. Nothing that can't be washed off.." After many many baths.

This was good. Dahlia didn't have very many more reasons to be down here than the ones she had already mentioned to him. "It's getting there. Of course I will. I still have three more years after this one." Which meant she needed to step up her game and really search every inch of this castle.
He forgot about the whole 'other common rooms' hurdles. "Maybe you could ask others to map those for you? Jut so it's actually complete?" He'd started to lose track of where her family members all were, but between her cousins he at least knew she could have Hufflepuff and Gryffindor covered. And if she didn't have family in Slytherin, he was sure Maya could be bribed. She usually could. Perhaps not going across was silly, but he had tried and honestly... they grossed him out a good deal. Sure goo just goo, but Ravenclaw common room was far too far away to have to go through the castle covered in the gunk. "Goo is gross."

Three years. It was funny how it had used to sound like such a long amount of time, but have this term he was already down to only two. It was odd how quickly time seemed to pass on. "Still feels like we're younger most days. Then already to our fourth and fifth years."

Old 01-26-2022, 01:36 PM   #17 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
He forgot about the whole 'other common rooms' hurdles. "Maybe you could ask others to map those for you? Jut so it's actually complete?" He'd started to lose track of where her family members all were, but between her cousins he at least knew she could have Hufflepuff and Gryffindor covered. And if she didn't have family in Slytherin, he was sure Maya could be bribed. She usually could. Perhaps not going across was silly, but he had tried and honestly... they grossed him out a good deal. Sure goo just goo, but Ravenclaw common room was far too far away to have to go through the castle covered in the gunk. "Goo is gross."

Three years. It was funny how it had used to sound like such a long amount of time, but have this term he was already down to only two. It was odd how quickly time seemed to pass on. "Still feels like we're younger most days. Then already to our fourth and fifth years."
It was very much a hurdle. If one did not have as much family and friends as she had. "My thoughts exactly. I was going to ask my siblings, cousins and nieces for their help. I'll still need to find someone willing to help me with the Slytherin common room and dorms though." She didn't want to leave any areas un-mapped!

Lia couldn't help but laugh. "Of course you would say that. Goo is gross.. but it also comes off and you might make a friend.. or several!" Who knew if a slug or two would be stuck to their clothing on the way out of the pit. "If I go in, will you hold Sir Frederik for me?"

The words sounded strange even to her own ears. How was she already a fourth year? Wasn't she only getting carried off by a dragon and nearly eaten last term? Merlin, how times changed and how fast time moved by. "Sometimes I still feel like I'm only eleven." So admitted.

You are Bread!
Old 01-27-2022, 01:04 AM   #18 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8

Quote:
"I suppose." Alfie decided to follow his namesake's glance towards the pit. He should not have done that. His face turned slightly green and he immediately looked away. Grateful that the subject was being changed, his face turned back to its normal shade and his eyes were kept well away from the pit. "Yes, I have a tabby cat. Well, technically, it's my uncle's, but he always says it's both of ours." Cats were his favourite animal. Much better than slugs.
For the first time Alfie was paying enough attention to his friends reaction that he actually caught on to the fact that he was distinctly uncomfortable with the slugs. But he didn't know how to proceed with that information. Maybe they could go somewhere else. He still wanted to take one with him but he didn't have a proper container at the moment so he'd have to come back later. He stood up and turned slightly away from the pit. "A cat! What's its name? I don't have any pets but I want one."