sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1237 users online including...
Stevendalo , ramsspeelay , Svetlevm , Svetliab , Jamesje

5 members
1232 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster Wilber Winterbottom's Reign > Term 63: January - April 2023

Term 63: January - April 2023 Term Sixty-Three: The Calm (Sept 2109 - June 2110)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2022, 11:38 PM

Default Great Hall

Rain or shine, the Great Hall continues to be the hub of the school. Four long tables, one for each House as defined by the banners floating above them, are stationed in the enormous room facing the raised table reserved for the school staff. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. Mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages are at your fingertips.

Whether you arrived for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on time or late, feel free to dig in as the headmaster has no speech to give. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates or those who are visiting from the other tables while sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves. Just remember to display proper eating etiquette and don't get any funny ideas. Food is to be eaten, not thrown across the dining room. Wasting food will come at a price that you will not like to pay.
Old 01-09-2023, 12:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Kimmy/Yukie <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Who woke up early on a Sunday?

Jude Anders on rare occasions did. Today happened to be one of those days. He had tried to linger a little longer in the Hufflepuff Common Room but about an hour later, his stomach started to talk which indicated he needed food. Luckily, the elves had put out their spread by the time he got there. Two slices of toast and some scrambled eggs now sat on a plate before him, a tall glass of orange beside it. In his right hand, he held a forkful of eggs and in his left, a pen. Jude was frowning over the notebook over which the pen hovered.

Just exactly what he was doing?

Trying to come up with some lyrics for the latest song he and his brother had discussed.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 01-09-2023, 02:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Who woke up early on a Sunday?

Jude Anders on rare occasions did. Today happened to be one of those days. He had tried to linger a little longer in the Hufflepuff Common Room but about an hour later, his stomach started to talk which indicated he needed food. Luckily, the elves had put out their spread by the time he got there. Two slices of toast and some scrambled eggs now sat on a plate before him, a tall glass of orange beside it. In his right hand, he held a forkful of eggs and in his left, a pen. Jude was frowning over the notebook over which the pen hovered.

Just exactly what he was doing?

Trying to come up with some lyrics for the latest song he and his brother had discussed.
Yukie was an absolute morning person, and that certainly did not come as a surprise to anyone who knew her. There were many things to like about mornings—the colours of the sky at sunrise, the ease of being the first one awake, the sounds of birds tweeting and taking flight, the smell of breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, it was Yukie's favourite meal and so she was always happy to her way to the Great Hall every morning...Sundays included!

She had expected to see not a lot of people in the hall today, because of course the others were likely sleeping in for the weekend. Even the professors needed their beauty sleep, okay! It made sense, yes, but nothing was to get between Yukie and her breakfast. She always needed to start the day right if she was going to have a good day ahead.

After pouring herself a bowl of cereal and milk, Yukie sat alone, but that didn't last long as she saw a familiar face nearby. With a frown and a notebook! Is that homework? Yukie would never do homework this early on a Sunday. The fourth year carefully slid through the long bench of her house table until she stopped on the space opposite Jude. "That's no way to start the day. No frowning," she said, smiling and placing her bowl down in front of her.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Old 01-14-2023, 10:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Yukie! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Yukie was an absolute morning person, and that certainly did not come as a surprise to anyone who knew her. There were many things to like about mornings—the colours of the sky at sunrise, the ease of being the first one awake, the sounds of birds tweeting and taking flight, the smell of breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, it was Yukie's favourite meal and so she was always happy to her way to the Great Hall every morning...Sundays included!

She had expected to see not a lot of people in the hall today, because of course the others were likely sleeping in for the weekend. Even the professors needed their beauty sleep, okay! It made sense, yes, but nothing was to get between Yukie and her breakfast. She always needed to start the day right if she was going to have a good day ahead.

After pouring herself a bowl of cereal and milk, Yukie sat alone, but that didn't last long as she saw a familiar face nearby. With a frown and a notebook! Is that homework? Yukie would never do homework this early on a Sunday. The fourth year carefully slid through the long bench of her house table until she stopped on the space opposite Jude. "That's no way to start the day. No frowning," she said, smiling and placing her bowl down in front of her.

Yukie would be right about each of those when it came to early morning rises. They were definitely stuff that Jude would notice when he wasn’t distracted. Also, it was a big N-O on homework. It was way too early in the term and NEWTS were too far away for him to be in a panic over, for him to be doing any form of School work today. Today would be dedicated mostly to getting some songwriting done. It was Jude’s aim to send Koen at least the tentative lyrics by the end of the month.

“But that’s perfect!” Jude exclaimed quite suddenly, being struck by inspiration from the words spoken to him. “‘No frowning’,” he scribbled. “It’s gonna get better.” Pleased with himself, the pen was temporarily set down. Only then did he smile across to his company. “Hi, Yukie! Happy Sunday!” The seventh year finally got to that forkful of eggs. “Thank you for that bit of inspiration. Been struggling with some lyrics,’’ he continued after chewing and swallowing. “What are you up to this fine morning? Besides having breakfast, of course.”

Old 01-15-2023, 10:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12

Quote:
Yukie would be right about each of those when it came to early morning rises. They were definitely stuff that Jude would notice when he wasn’t distracted. Also, it was a big N-O on homework. It was way too early in the term and NEWTS were too far away for him to be in a panic over, for him to be doing any form of School work today. Today would be dedicated mostly to getting some songwriting done. It was Jude’s aim to send Koen at least the tentative lyrics by the end of the month.

“But that’s perfect!” Jude exclaimed quite suddenly, being struck by inspiration from the words spoken to him. “‘No frowning’,” he scribbled. “It’s gonna get better.” Pleased with himself, the pen was temporarily set down. Only then did he smile across to his company. “Hi, Yukie! Happy Sunday!” The seventh year finally got to that forkful of eggs. “Thank you for that bit of inspiration. Been struggling with some lyrics,’’ he continued after chewing and swallowing. “What are you up to this fine morning? Besides having breakfast, of course.”
Perfect? Oh well, that's lovely! Except Yukie wasn't sure what she did or said to have merited such a compliment, but nevertheless she smiled. "Perfect for what?" The littlest Rasting asked, but then faded a little since it looked like Jude was busy and she never wants to be a bother. She waited for him to finish his thing and ate a spoonful of her cereal, not wanting it to get soggy. "Good morning. Happy Sunday!" She smiled and greeted him with the same energy.

Oh, he wrote song lyrics! Yukie knew she shouldn't be surprised. Jude was a talented musician, if his piano skills were any indication of that, so it wasn't so far-fetched that he could write too. "I didn't know you wrote songs, but you're welcome! Do I get a hint on what you're working on?" Yukie teased, wiggling her brows at him and also shoveling another spoonful of cereal into her mouth. She wouldn't mind if he wanted to keep it a secret, but it was still worth the try to ask. "I'll take a walk outside after breakfast, and then sneak into the kitchens to check on the cookie dough I left overnight." And bake it, obviously, but it goes without saying. Yukie Selina Rasting always baked. "We can go for a walk together if you want. Maybe it'll help with the inspiration."

Old 01-21-2023, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Perfect? Oh well, that's lovely! Except Yukie wasn't sure what she did or said to have merited such a compliment, but nevertheless she smiled. "Perfect for what?" The littlest Rasting asked, but then faded a little since it looked like Jude was busy and she never wants to be a bother. She waited for him to finish his thing and ate a spoonful of her cereal, not wanting it to get soggy. "Good morning. Happy Sunday!" She smiled and greeted him with the same energy.

Oh, he wrote song lyrics! Yukie knew she shouldn't be surprised. Jude was a talented musician, if his piano skills were any indication of that, so it wasn't so far-fetched that he could write too. "I didn't know you wrote songs, but you're welcome! Do I get a hint on what you're working on?" Yukie teased, wiggling her brows at him and also shoveling another spoonful of cereal into her mouth. She wouldn't mind if he wanted to keep it a secret, but it was still worth the try to ask. "I'll take a walk outside after breakfast, and then sneak into the kitchens to check on the cookie dough I left overnight." And bake it, obviously, but it goes without saying. Yukie Selina Rasting always baked. "We can go for a walk together if you want. Maybe it'll help with the inspiration."

As if Yukie could EVER be a bother.

Especially since they were matching energies on this fine Sunday morning. Yukie’s bubbliness actually made him feel even happier in that moment. That was the amazing thing about empaths: they could certainly absorb the moods/energies from others and an empath was what Jude was.

“I don’t. Not really? This is only my third attempt and it’s only because my brother asked me to. He’s a really talented musician and the songs he writes are brilliant. Trying to live up to that is… something.” Not to mention Koen had been in a band since during his days at Hogwarts. “But I’m managing,’’ Jude added cheerfully, confident in what he was doing. Jude wiggled his brows right back. “Maaaybe,’’ he teased before nodding. “A motivational song. For those bad days, you know?” The older Puff took the same moment as Yukie and her cereal to have more eggs. “Brilliant idea! I would love that! Early morning walks are the best. Also, I have a question. Are cookie doughs usually left overnight?” Had he been doing his occasional cookie baking wrong all these years?! Who better to seek clarity from than from the Baking Queen herself?

Old 01-22-2023, 11:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12

Quote:
As if Yukie could EVER be a bother.

Especially since they were matching energies on this fine Sunday morning. Yukie’s bubbliness actually made him feel even happier in that moment. That was the amazing thing about empaths: they could certainly absorb the moods/energies from others and an empath was what Jude was.

“I don’t. Not really? This is only my third attempt and it’s only because my brother asked me to. He’s a really talented musician and the songs he writes are brilliant. Trying to live up to that is… something.” Not to mention Koen had been in a band since during his days at Hogwarts. “But I’m managing,’’ Jude added cheerfully, confident in what he was doing. Jude wiggled his brows right back. “Maaaybe,’’ he teased before nodding. “A motivational song. For those bad days, you know?” The older Puff took the same moment as Yukie and her cereal to have more eggs. “Brilliant idea! I would love that! Early morning walks are the best. Also, I have a question. Are cookie doughs usually left overnight?” Had he been doing his occasional cookie baking wrong all these years?! Who better to seek clarity from than from the Baking Queen herself?
Yukie didn't know it, but she would be really happy to know her energy was rubbing off on Jude in a good way! Sometimes people didn't like being around someone so unapologetically bubbly. She didn't get it when that happens, but she knew went to avoid. It was nice that she didn't have to slip right back to her first seat then.

"If it helps, I think songs are kind of like poetry! Or like, writing a new entry into your diary. Try writing something personal?" It was probably unsolicited advice, but Yukie tossed that out there anyway. She had just shoveled another spoonful of cereal when Jude teased her right back, so she tried not to giggle and spill her food. "Oh, yes, we all need a bit of motivation sometimes! I thought you were writing a song about sooooomeone." Hey, if he was gonna tease her right back, she might as well poke some more fun. She thought dedicating an art piece to someone would be super cute.

Yukie grinned when Jude accepted her invitation. Walks are fun together! She poured herself a glass of orange juice as she waited for his question on cookies. "Yes, always! But if you're in a hurry, I'd say...at least thirty minutes of rest and refrigerating before baking them," the littlest Rasting nodded and sipped from her juice. She also gently pushed the juice pitcher towards Jude, in case he wanted some too. "Makes the cookies chewier and tastier, in my opinion." She had tried baking dough immediately before, without resting and chilling, for the experiment and...well, they were okay. Just that. Okay. Yukie never settled for just okay when it came to cookies!

Old 01-27-2023, 12:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Yukie didn't know it, but she would be really happy to know her energy was rubbing off on Jude in a good way! Sometimes people didn't like being around someone so unapologetically bubbly. She didn't get it when that happens, but she knew went to avoid. It was nice that she didn't have to slip right back to her first seat then.

"If it helps, I think songs are kind of like poetry! Or like, writing a new entry into your diary. Try writing something personal?" It was probably unsolicited advice, but Yukie tossed that out there anyway. She had just shoveled another spoonful of cereal when Jude teased her right back, so she tried not to giggle and spill her food. "Oh, yes, we all need a bit of motivation sometimes! I thought you were writing a song about sooooomeone." Hey, if he was gonna tease her right back, she might as well poke some more fun. She thought dedicating an art piece to someone would be super cute.

Yukie grinned when Jude accepted her invitation. Walks are fun together! She poured herself a glass of orange juice as she waited for his question on cookies. "Yes, always! But if you're in a hurry, I'd say...at least thirty minutes of rest and refrigerating before baking them," the littlest Rasting nodded and sipped from her juice. She also gently pushed the juice pitcher towards Jude, in case he wanted some too. "Makes the cookies chewier and tastier, in my opinion." She had tried baking dough immediately before, without resting and chilling, for the experiment and...well, they were okay. Just that. Okay. Yukie never settled for just okay when it came to cookies!

Jude was quite used to being around bubbliness. Keighley was exactly like Yukie in this way, and he spent a lot of time in his baby sister’s company. Also, if Yukie had made her way back to where she originally started, he’d have been VERY disappointed! “Both, I would say. There’s the occasional rhyming in songs. You’re one hundred percent right about making it personal though. I think listeners appreciate stuff that’s personal since they may be going through the same situation, or they had at one point.” The seventh year welcomed the feedback, Yukie! He really did. Ooooh! Look at her teasing him back! “Why? Have you been writing in your diary about someone special recently?” Jude wiggled his brows in typical Jude fashion when he was being playful.

“I’m making notes,’’ Jude announced, actually scribbling the advice on cookies on a fresh page. “I’ll try this the next time I make rainbow cookies.” Because who didn’t like ALL those pretty colours in their cookies? He certainly adored them! “I’ll share a few with you so that you can rate my baking.” Notes done, the older Puff reached for the pitcher with a word of thanks. Pouring himself a glass, the conversation continued. “Do you have any other baking tips you’re willing to share?” While waiting for any potential tips, the boy busied himself in finishing up his breakfast. A walk awaited this duo after all!

Old 01-28-2023, 02:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12

Quote:
Jude was quite used to being around bubbliness. Keighley was exactly like Yukie in this way, and he spent a lot of time in his baby sister’s company. Also, if Yukie had made her way back to where she originally started, he’d have been VERY disappointed! “Both, I would say. There’s the occasional rhyming in songs. You’re one hundred percent right about making it personal though. I think listeners appreciate stuff that’s personal since they may be going through the same situation, or they had at one point.” The seventh year welcomed the feedback, Yukie! He really did. Ooooh! Look at her teasing him back! “Why? Have you been writing in your diary about someone special recently?” Jude wiggled his brows in typical Jude fashion when he was being playful.

“I’m making notes,’’ Jude announced, actually scribbling the advice on cookies on a fresh page. “I’ll try this the next time I make rainbow cookies.” Because who didn’t like ALL those pretty colours in their cookies? He certainly adored them! “I’ll share a few with you so that you can rate my baking.” Notes done, the older Puff reached for the pitcher with a word of thanks. Pouring himself a glass, the conversation continued. “Do you have any other baking tips you’re willing to share?” While waiting for any potential tips, the boy busied himself in finishing up his breakfast. A walk awaited this duo after all!
Yukie was glad Jude didn't give her a face or shrug off her little unsolicited advice. It made her feel a bit more easy. "I like rhymes. I'm not very good at making lines that rhyme, but it's fun." Sometimes she would even giggle to herself whenever she caught herself unintentionally rhyming words in even the most ordinary conversation. They came easier when she didn't try. "Songwriters are really brave. I think it takes a lot of courage to open up and turn these thoughts into songs for a lot of people to hear." Even Yukie, who loved to talk the ear off of anyone who was willing to listen, couldn't imagine herself doing that! There were some things she much preferred keeping to herself, and her diary. Speaking of diary, of course she was being teased back about it! The littlest Rasting let out a giggle and blushed a teeny bit. "I write about a lot of people! I write about everyone I meet everyday!" It wasn't a lie, she really did. Her diary entries were basically memory logs of her life, although there definitely was a name that appeared more frequently in her diary entries as of late.

Aw! He was taking notes from her. Yukie was flattered. Rarely did older students ever listen to notes coming from younger students, which Yukie didn't really bother with, but still it was nice when one of them did. "Rainbow cookies? Like many cookies in different colours, or a single cookie with all the colours?" The fourth year thought about it. She'd never seen a rainbow cookie in her life, just a rainbow cake because of its layers. But this was definitely inspiring her to make a mess with her recipes. "Really? I would love to try some of your stuff! But are you sure?" She teasingly wiggled her brows at him. Yukie wasn't going to take this lightly! She was going to be extra honest about what her tastebuds tell her.

As for baking tips, there really was just one she could offer him. "Yes! Trial and error, all the time. I can't count how many times I've accidentally burnt my cookies, but all the fails won't matter in the grand scheme of cookie things once you find the perfect recipe." It makes the whole deal worth it in the end!

...Oh, right. Her cereal! She'd forgotten she was eating.

Old 02-03-2023, 02:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: You are the Baking Queen, young and sweet! <3
Quote:
Yukie was glad Jude didn't give her a face or shrug off her little unsolicited advice. It made her feel a bit more easy. "I like rhymes. I'm not very good at making lines that rhyme, but it's fun." Sometimes she would even giggle to herself whenever she caught herself unintentionally rhyming words in even the most ordinary conversation. They came easier when she didn't try. "Songwriters are really brave. I think it takes a lot of courage to open up and turn these thoughts into songs for a lot of people to hear." Even Yukie, who loved to talk the ear off of anyone who was willing to listen, couldn't imagine herself doing that! There were some things she much preferred keeping to herself, and her diary. Speaking of diary, of course she was being teased back about it! The littlest Rasting let out a giggle and blushed a teeny bit. "I write about a lot of people! I write about everyone I meet everyday!" It wasn't a lie, she really did. Her diary entries were basically memory logs of her life, although there definitely was a name that appeared more frequently in her diary entries as of late.

Aw! He was taking notes from her. Yukie was flattered. Rarely did older students ever listen to notes coming from younger students, which Yukie didn't really bother with, but still it was nice when one of them did. "Rainbow cookies? Like many cookies in different colours, or a single cookie with all the colours?" The fourth year thought about it. She'd never seen a rainbow cookie in her life, just a rainbow cake because of its layers. But this was definitely inspiring her to make a mess with her recipes. "Really? I would love to try some of your stuff! But are you sure?" She teasingly wiggled her brows at him. Yukie wasn't going to take this lightly! She was going to be extra honest about what her tastebuds tell her.

As for baking tips, there really was just one she could offer him. "Yes! Trial and error, all the time. I can't count how many times I've accidentally burnt my cookies, but all the fails won't matter in the grand scheme of cookie things once you find the perfect recipe." It makes the whole deal worth it in the end!

...Oh, right. Her cereal! She'd forgotten she was eating.

Jude chuckled. “You and I have that in common. Honestly, ninety nine percent of the verses that I’ve come up with on my own do not rhyme. Luckily, Koen doesn’t mind. Rhyming is fun though! It’s funnier when you do it unintentionally, have you noticed? You can just stop in that moment and think, ‘Wait! Did I just do that? Merlin, that rhyming was brilliant!’” Surely Yukie had had those moments? He nodded. “I think that’s why I’ve never really gotten into it before. But perhaps it’s better to put all the feelings out there, you know? It might become someone’s survival guide.” Oh, oh, oh! Jude smirked. “I’m sure you do, but there must be someone or so that you write often about.” He was only saying that based on his own suspicions of what he would write about. In his case, he’d be writing about two persons mostly. And Yukie didn't have to say who she was writing about! Jude just liked to gently tease her.

“A single cookie with many coloured sprinkles baked in is my version of rainbow cookies,’’ the boy clarified, thinking that he’d gladly take all the baking advice his fellow Pufferfish had to offer! The vague thought and wonderment of if perhaps she wanted to pursue a career in baking. Yukie would excel in that area for sure. “I will have to admit that I’m a TAD nervous, having my work judged by the Baking Queen. I think I’ll survive it though.” Cue a wink from him!

“Trial and error. I got it! How did you discover your passion for this sort of thing?” Serenade him with your story, Yukie, while his breakfast was being polished off.

Old 02-03-2023, 04:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Default *siiiiiings*

Quote:
Jude chuckled. “You and I have that in common. Honestly, ninety nine percent of the verses that I’ve come up with on my own do not rhyme. Luckily, Koen doesn’t mind. Rhyming is fun though! It’s funnier when you do it unintentionally, have you noticed? You can just stop in that moment and think, ‘Wait! Did I just do that? Merlin, that rhyming was brilliant!’” Surely Yukie had had those moments? He nodded. “I think that’s why I’ve never really gotten into it before. But perhaps it’s better to put all the feelings out there, you know? It might become someone’s survival guide.” Oh, oh, oh! Jude smirked. “I’m sure you do, but there must be someone or so that you write often about.” He was only saying that based on his own suspicions of what he would write about. In his case, he’d be writing about two persons mostly. And Yukie didn't have to say who she was writing about! Jude just liked to gently tease her.

“A single cookie with many coloured sprinkles baked in is my version of rainbow cookies,’’ the boy clarified, thinking that he’d gladly take all the baking advice his fellow Pufferfish had to offer! The vague thought and wonderment of if perhaps she wanted to pursue a career in baking. Yukie would excel in that area for sure. “I will have to admit that I’m a TAD nervous, having my work judged by the Baking Queen. I think I’ll survive it though.” Cue a wink from him!

“Trial and error. I got it! How did you discover your passion for this sort of thing?” Serenade him with your story, Yukie, while his breakfast was being polished off.
Huh?! No way.

Yukie looked at Jude with wide eyes. "Yeah, I was just thinking about the unintentional rhymes! Are you reading my mind? Are you a secret Legilimens, Jude?" The fourth year chuckled and shook her head, somehow really amazed by this coincidence. Wild! As for the songs now, she smiled and nodded in agreement. "Oh, I agree. Having an outlet is the best thing." Though she did come off as one who seems to walk on rainbows, there were definitely times when her more intense emotions took over her. Like that time the tabloids said stuff about Eiji, Missa, and Grandpa two years ago? Yukie didn't enjoy looking back on that, but probably if it weren't for the dried flower crown Mitsuki gave her that day, she would have had so much bad energy. To each their own when it came to outlets, songwriting or not! She couldn't help but smile a bit more to the older Puff's teasing again. "Mmmm... myself, I guess?" She joked, but she also winked at Jude as her way of saying that, yes, there definitely was a recurring name in her diary.

Sprinkles! Indeed, those were colourful! "I have never tried putting sprinkles on my cookies, but I am assuming you'll make sugar cookies!" Easy, sweet, and the sprinkles will add the much needed pizzazz to the sugar cookies' off-white colour. But to be called Baking Queen? Yukie blushed and shook her head. "No, that will have to be my mum. She is the original cookie girl! I'll try not to be too blunt with your cookies!" The littlest Rasting was more than happy to carry on her mum's legacy, but she'll never be her mum and that's okay.

"Oh, you're interviewing me now!" It's as if Jude didn't want her to finish her breakfast! Except Yukie would never turn down an opportunity to talk, so here she was, ready to share. "Like I said, it's because of mum that we were always surrounded by baked everything at home. I like helping mum out when she bakes, and I try to mirror what she does when I'm here." Yukie wasn't sure it was a passion though. She loved baking, genuinely, but passion felt like a deep word. Hmm.

Last edited by Kimothy; 02-04-2023 at 03:06 PM. Reason: proofreading and checking codes is important!!
Old 02-10-2023, 12:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: The Baby Rasting! <3
Quote:
Huh?! No way.

Yukie looked at Jude with wide eyes. "Yeah, I was just thinking about the unintentional rhymes! Are you reading my mind? Are you a secret Legilimens, Jude?" The fourth year chuckled and shook her head, somehow really amazed by this coincidence. Wild! As for the songs now, she smiled and nodded in agreement. "Oh, I agree. Having an outlet is the best thing." Though she did come off as one who seems to walk on rainbows, there were definitely times when her more intense emotions took over her. Like that time the tabloids said stuff about Eiji, Missa, and Grandpa two years ago? Yukie didn't enjoy looking back on that, but probably if it weren't for the dried flower crown Mitsuki gave her that day, she would have had so much bad energy. To each their own when it came to outlets, songwriting or not! She couldn't help but smile a bit more to the older Puff's teasing again. "Mmmm... myself, I guess?" She joked, but she also winked at Jude as her way of saying that, yes, there definitely was a recurring name in her diary.

Sprinkles! Indeed, those were colourful! "I have never tried putting sprinkles on my cookies, but I am assuming you'll make sugar cookies!" Easy, sweet, and the sprinkles will add the much needed pizzazz to the sugar cookies' off-white colour. But to be called Baking Queen? Yukie blushed and shook her head. "No, that will have to be my mum. She is the original cookie girl! I'll try not to be too blunt with your cookies!" The littlest Rasting was more than happy to carry on her mum's legacy, but she'll never be her mum and that's okay.

"Oh, you're interviewing me now!" It's as if Jude didn't want her to finish her breakfast! Except Yukie would never turn down an opportunity to talk, so here she was, ready to share. "Like I said, it's because of mum that we were always surrounded by baked everything at home. I like helping mum out when she bakes, and I try to mirror what she does when I'm here." Yukie wasn't sure it was a passion though. She loved baking, genuinely, but passion felt like a deep word. Hmm.

Oh? Had they been thinking the same thing? Jude found this to be such a warm coincidence as he chuckled and shook his head. “I doubt that I can accomplish that. I’ve read that it takes a lot of skill to control and empty your mind. I feel like mine is always in constant chatter. Does yours feel like that too?’’ Besides, Jude had focused his attention more on being able to cast a corporeal Patronus and being able to Apparate. Oh yes, Yukie. This guy understood those bad days all too well, and as much as he saw her bubbly so frequently, Jude knew that there were situations that messed with it. Life was unpredictable in that way. “There’s nothing wrong with that!” Yukie, and anyone else, must be dedicated to writing in their diary if they kept it up regularly.

“Maybe at some point you can. It really adds a pretty touch.” At least in his opinion because he was no expert. Interest sprang up on his face. It made more sense when his friend elaborated on her mother’s influence. “Yep!” He grinned. “I’ve turned the tables on you. Anyway, your mum must be really happy you took up her interest.” At this point, Jude finished his breakfast and he pushed his plate away. “Almost done and ready for that walk? Think we should take a stack of toast for Batholomew?” He’d heard the Squid liked toast.