sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1142 users online including...
Kimothy , Svetldec , GordonAcime , CurtisViday

5 members
1137 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 58: May - August 2021

Term 58: May - August 2021 Term Fifty-Eight: Have Some Bread (Sept 2104 - June 2105)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 05-11-2021, 03:27 PM

Default Divination Lesson One

Early afternoon the air still feels a little warm outside as she make your way up the Divination Tower. When you enter the first thing you might notice is a poster right at the door and your professor standing waiting to greet each and every child. Hoping the poster would help set the tone for the rest of the class Professor Euka is eager to let you pick which greeting you would like.

SPOILER!!: Greetings

Once you have done the greeting students will see rows of desks set up three feet apart with little baskets under each for your belongings. On the board they will find a few instructions that Professor Euka would like them to do before she begins.

Quote:
Take your seat and place your things under your chair. Once you have done this please close your eyes and take three deep breaths to relax your body and your mind.

Class Progress:
Why do we dream?
Getting potions and pillows
Dream time
A lullaby
Dreams
Old 05-19-2021, 02:21 AM   #101 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

There was nothing he could do to stop the people that he knew, the ones he cared about disappearing. They were just photos, they weren't the real people and yet... he couldn't help but feel like the pattern of who was fading fast and first was symbolic. Was it just people he was closest to? Was it relationships already lost or that would soon be?

Eventually... the room was empty again. And the white began to fade from the corners creating a vast darkness. He could feel his breath quicken as it enclosed around him, closing his eyes hoping that would make it all go away.

There was a loud clap, like thunder and his eyes sprang open as the room lit with a bright light like lightning. And when that quieted, he was falling through the floor.

Down, down, down.

And then he jerked awake, hearing the alarm signifying it was time for them to all awaken. He was fine with keeping his head down. And he was fine with not sharing his dream either. He had a feeling he could draw conclusions on what it was about, but he'd rather not share out loud. Who wanted to admit they were scared of being alone?

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 05-19-2021, 03:15 AM   #102 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Noah had opened his mouth but no sound came out of his mouth. She knew it was moving but she couldn’t make up the words. All she heard was a snap and a bright light filled all of her sight.

Lisa had run out of time.
She opened her eyes, lifted her head off of the pillow, and stretched. She let out a big Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn before lifting her hands to her eyes to gently wipe the sleep. Well that was a weird dream... She cast her eyes to see that all her friends were here and double checked that V and Daniel’s robes were right. Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Thank MERLIN they still were the same them and hopefully arguing still.... that meant all was right in the world .

Now Professor Euka wanted them to share?

Lisa bit her lip, unsure of how much to share. She didn’t want to say that V and Daniel were friends or that she had lost her pet chameleon AGAIN. She raised her hand to answer the question with as little detail as possible. “My dream was set at Hogwarts. I saw my friends and a lot of my fellow students.... It was set in a theatre and I had to go find two friends that argue with each other in real life.... but in my dream.... they are good friends. It was weird.

She didn’t know what to make of the whole thing.
Old 05-19-2021, 11:30 AM   #103 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ash watched Lucien Rosier rip her brother and her boyfriend from each other's arms. She wept silent tears of blood (and real tears in real life). Why? What was this all for? Why couldn't she be a tormented soul forced to repay her debt with blood ALONE? Why did her loved ones have to come too? Thato was the whole reason she became a witch- she wanted to protect them. She didn't think about how she lost her soul when she signed the contract with the universe! And most importantly, why was Lucien Rosier humming? That was the worst thing of all. Even as he burned her young half-brother at the stake, even as he shoved her boyfriend into a mirror and shattered him into a million fragmented pieces, even as he watched her die alone - he was humming calmly. That was sick. Beyond cruel.

It actually was the humming that flicked the switch and told her brain to TURN. IT. OFF. Her brain let her die finally in the dream, so that she could return to reality. Thankfully, it was not like the lady from inception. Ash woke up, and wiped the tears (no longer made of blood) from her face. She took several deep breaths. It was just a dream. Although it was cruel of the professor to make them all have nightmares.

Ash felt the bracelets on her wrist. Mental clarity. That's what they were for. "For some reason, creepy music kept playing in the background. Not sure if that's trying to tell me that my life is a tragic play or if you were just playing creepy music while I was asleep. Oh, and the deaths involved fire, mirrors, and slow death while watching your loved ones die- I guess my mind wanted to make it really clear what I think the worst ways to die are. To be honest, it kinda reminded me of an angel falling from grace. Cause we were literally falling into the worst possible situation. Oh! And I cried tears of blood, if that means anything." Yeah. This dream was literally just designed to hurt her. Every dream was the same, but different in a new torturous way each time. If the divination teacher wanted to know the details, she could get the details. But they weren't good details. Not at all. Ash pulled out her notebook and started sketching the first scene. She wanted to keep it.
Old 05-19-2021, 12:50 PM   #104 (permalink)
Slytherin
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eli Mercer
Seventh Year

SPOILER!!: class
Looking at Irvin as he made his annoyed noises Meda tried to shush him, but either way it didn't matter the alarm was sounding it would wake the students from their sleep. "As you are waking I want you to take a few moments and keep your heads down, think about the dreams you were having, but when you think about it think about the side parts of the dream not just the main part. Sometimes signs are small instead of big. It could be a cloud, a stone, a pattern of some sort." She wanted to give them a few moments to think about these things.

After a few moments she spoke again, "Now before we get into exactly what the interpretations mean if you are comfortable I'd like you to share pieces of your dreams with us and what you think they could possibly mean. It is always interesting to see what people feel their dreams are about before we get into the actual signs that go with our form of Divination." This was definitely one of her favorite parts of this lesson.

OOC: I love these dreams! You are all doing so well at this! I will move on in 24 hours

Thinking she saw her brother, Aibhi looked around. "Where did he go...? Wes?" Stepping into now what looked like a living room, Aibhi stops hearing some footsteps behind her causing her to quickly turn around but sees nothing. A door opening...right in front of her. But that door wasn't there before...and it's still raining outside. Well, if the door was open, might as well go through it. The house was giving her the creeps and she wanted to get out.

She makes her way to the door, but stops feeling a pressure on her foot. "Agh! What the-? What was that?!" Looking down at her feet, she sees nothing, but a poking pressure still hits her feet not sure as to why or what it is from. Looking away from her feet, she scratches her head, "Ok...this is just- Agh!" Looking back down at her feet. !!!!!NOW THERE WAS SOMETHING VISIBLE POKING AT HER FEET!!!!! letting out a yelp she tries to pull away but the visible tiny figure continued to poke and giggle and chirp at her feet and Aibhi stumbles back, falling onto the floor...

Her eyes shot open. A sound of a mixture of an alarm and Irvin's noises awoke Aibhi. She blinked a few times and kept her head lying down as she eased her tense grip on the pillow she was holding onto. Listening to Euka tell them to think about what happened in their dreams, Aibhi could remember vividly everything. The creepy house, her brother as a young kid, the rain, the shadow figure of her brother, the weird looking thing that was grabbing and poking at her feet...just what was that dream all about...She exhaled out slowly and sat up a bit rubbing her face. She wasn't sure if she screamed or not in class as she slept, but she was willing to share some things. "I was standing outside of this house. I don't think I've ever seen the house before and my brother Wes...he- he was taking me to the house. When we ran in...he disappeared. He- he even looked younger than he is. He's 14 now and he looked like he was maybe 8-10 years old...I could barely see in the house, but the rooms kept looking different design wise from what I could see until...it- it started to randomly rain. Every once in a while I would hear my brother but I never saw him again after we went into the house...then this- this weird thing was poking at my feet. I couldn't tell what it was, but it wouldn't stop poking at my feet...and then I woke up when I fell back on the floor."
Old 05-19-2021, 01:59 PM   #105 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Dare's eyes were revealed in an instant after the green flash. His heartbeat still accelerating while his head remained on the pillow. The peacock was tapping nearby and slowly he felt the familiarity of the classroom sink in.

Darius rose his head up slowly before rubbing his eyes. Oh... how could I share this without looking like a baby? He thought privately as they were asked to share the details on their dream... well, more of a nightmare in this case. "I was near my home outside and saw my brother.." He paused, "Tried to reach out to him but there was chaos and he wasn't... there anymore." That pretty much covered it without being too detailed.

Old 05-19-2021, 02:56 PM   #106 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Would Lemongelo actually leave? Claudine waited with her breath held. But it seemed that the Puffskein enjoyed torturing her for he kept circling the mansion. Eventually, the Snakette closed her eyes shut, more like squeezing them shut and deciding that they wouldn't be opened until she was sure Lemongelo had left this vicinity. Even that sudden, frightening pressure on her head {whatever it was} did nothing to weaken her resolve.

There was a great sense of dread in her as she started coming back to reality. And when Claudine opened her eyes and realised she was actually in the Divination classroom, the dread started to fade and she kept repeating “Thank Merlin” mentally. She hastily ducked her head and tried not to think of the nightmare {daymare?} that had just occurred even though Euka advised differently. Clouds? Yes, she could focus on those huge fluffy clouds that had been against the canvas of blue sky.

“I saw my home and a few family members. But I'm not sure what it means.” There. Claudine would keep things as vague as possible.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 05-19-2021, 08:34 PM   #107 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
After a few moments she spoke again, "Now before we get into exactly what the interpretations mean if you are comfortable I'd like you to share pieces of your dreams with us and what you think they could possibly mean. It is always interesting to see what people feel their dreams are about before we get into the actual signs that go with our form of Divination." This was definitely one of her favorite parts of this lesson.
Remy was feeling alert after being jump scared by Scarlett in her dream, meaning it didn't take much for her to wake. She blinked a few times and then slowly lifted her head from the pillow, rubbing her eyes and mouth in case of accidental dribbles.

She thought for a moment about sharing her dream or not. It was a really random dream but she didn't want people to think she was weird. Everyone had weird dreams though, right?

Shyly, she raised her hand. "First I was running in a forest across a wooden bridge... and then I fell off the bridge into so many pillows that were making me sneeze and tickling me." She took a breath. "And then.... someone jumped out and scared me." Remy decided not to say who it was. She wouldn't give Scarlett the satisfaction of knowing that she was in her dream.

"I have absolutely no idea why I dreamed that." Remy laughed a little.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Old 05-20-2021, 12:20 AM   #108 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath looked up, his eyes meeting Rosier!Palpatine's cold stare. "Rise, Lord Vader," the older man instructed.

Heath had barely got back to his feet when Rosier!Palpatine ushered him out of the theatre box, down a long corridor, and into a small dark room packed with people. He recognized the faces of his parents, siblings, grandparents, and several of his classmates. There were enough familiar faces for him to guess who the others were: muggles, muggleborns, halfbloods… anyone Rosier!Palpatine deemed unworthy.

One child, a dark-haired boy who looked exactly like him at that age, looked up at him with pleading eyes and said, "Master Skywalker, there are too many of them!"

The lightsaber-wand in Heath's hand ignited, and…

Heath awoke with a start to the sound of snapping. Where was he? His dark eyes darted about to see he was still in the divination classroom. There was no Rosier/Palpatine, no dead Jedi professors… That meant he didn't actually hurt anyone, right? Still emotionally reeling from the dream, he lay motionless in his chair.

He knew why he dreamed that dream. He was afraid of the lengths he might've gone to placate Rosier last term if he hadn't seen the futility of it when he did. At least he hoped that was why he dreamed it! That dream didn't mean he was going to do something evil (evil, but well-intentioned), did it? Regardless, he didn't feel comfortable telling the entire class he dreamed he became Darth Vader. Half of them probably had no idea who Darth Vader was, and he was worried the half who did know might come to the same conclusion about his dream that he did. He couldn't bear the thought of his classmates shunning him for potentially turning evil!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 05-20-2021, 12:46 AM   #109 (permalink)

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

They were still kicking and clawing at the tentacle that restricted their neck when they heard it. A gentle humming. At the opening of the pond, Atlas had been replaced by a blonde woman. She was humming a soft tune down to them. The tentacle that restricted their neck loosened and released them. They looked down and the creature was gone. They were alone in the water. The peaceful humming continued.
But.... where did it...

They twisted in the water, looking behind them.

Just in time to see the four open maws of the creature lunge for them.
Quinn jolted awake, hitting his knee on the underside of the table as he did. He winced, resting his head on the table. What was with him and hurting himself in Divination class? Maybe this classroom was cursed or something.

As he sat there, he mulled over what happened in his dream. It was... um....

"In my dream there was... uh.... there..." He tried to think of something of significance in his dream that wasn't.... "...was....a bunch of flowers...and a pond. And... a friend. Um. And a dress. But I don't really...know...." Quinn bit the inside of his cheek and wrung his hands under the table. Could... could class be over? He wanted to be alone right now.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:19 PM   #110 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Bella saw how Apollo's boat sank in front of her eyes and she stood on the lake bank not being able to do anything aside from scream for help. Her magic couldn't reach her bestie. Tears were streaming down her face and her pulse was high as her head remained on the pillow. Slowly she awoke from her dream and opened her eyes as she raised her head to see the classroom and her peers again. Raising her hand to touch her face, Bella felt no tears. At least she wasn't crying in front of her peers, that'd have been embarrassing. How did she share this dream with everyone?

Bella sat silently for a moment just listening to the other students share snippets from her dreams. You didn't need to share a lot if you didn't want to, it seemed. Eventually she raised her hand and said thoughtfully. "My dream nightmare was about my best friend Apollo being in a sinking boat in the middle of the black lake and I couldn't get to him. I don't know what that means...I really hope it doesn't mean that I'm going to lose my friend...."
Old 05-20-2021, 02:58 PM   #111 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

The downsides to his vague dramatic answer about his dreams was that now the professor intertwined it with having many things on his mind. Actually, now that he considered those words, maybe that's what his brain doctor person had been trying to tell about his inability to sit still. So were divination people just like brain doctors or something? Huh, weird thought.

Did he trust this professor? Not particularly but it seemed like most of his classmates were taking the potion and also he kind of felt like as a gryffindor he might be putting shame to his founder's name if he didn't take the potion and you know what, yolo. So without too much second thought, he took one of the potions and downed it quick before he could change his mind. It didn't take long before his eyelids felt heavy and the second year put his head down on the pillow drifting off into a sleep.

The scene was set somewhere in the castle and there were shouts of angry hoards of alliance members trying to capture them. For some reason, he had gotten separated from the group and one of the alliance members had him cornered. Striking him with curses, as he had tears in his eyes... pleading that he was a pureblood.... that he just wanted an education. To teach him. He wasn't helpless.... and he felt a warmness on his leg, which seemed to catch the alliance member off guard, as he laughed instead of continuing to torture him....

With a startle from the alarm, Apollo blinked awake and looked around in time to hear Bella talk about losing her friend. Huh. He was in her dreams and all he could think about was the alliance nightmare of last year? That was when Apollo looked down at his trousers and noticed a wet spot. Oops. Maybe he could quietly cast a hot air drying charm? Instead of speaking about a piece of his dream, the second year was preoccupied with thoughts of how to best conceal his accident.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 05-20-2021, 08:12 PM   #112 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Noah's demise was apparent, as the boy took his one last breath before crashing to the ground. Only he was literally saved by the bell. Or alarm.

The Gryffindor bolted up right from his reclined chair and immediately crashed his head on his desk with a thud. The dream... was not cool at all. It was horrifying. The crashing, well, somehow he'd accepted the fact that there were deadly accidents from time to time, and it could happen to him, but to have a family member involved? That was totally unacceptable.

No need to remember the dream or interpret it or Merlin forbid, share it. The dream spoke of his fear of failure and disappointment. That was very obvious, he thought, as he remained in his head-down position trying to regain his usual calm and cool.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Old 05-21-2021, 02:13 AM   #113 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Meda listened to the ones that decided to share their dreams and nodded a few times, she couldn't help but smile when they stated that something she knew she had done had gotten into the dream. "Very good, I do hope you write some of these down. Now some of you have mentioned music and some sounds. There is a part in dreams you have to be very careful with. I walked around and Irvin did as well and did a few things to see if they would get placed in your dreams. Just like when you are awake there are some things that can manipulate your dreams to make you think one thing when really it is another. This school year we will be working on a project with dreams and you are going to learn more about the patterns, the signs, and the possibilities of how to read them to see warnings and predict futures. "

She checked her watch and was sad to see how fast the class had went. "I have enjoyed our first lesson and I hope you did as well. I will be posting the project soon so please keep your eyes out for that. I think you will have fun and we will discuss more of the patterns and what they mean, such as water, darkness, and even food." She did want to keep some mystery in it though. "If you write down what you did dream about today please keep that with you, it could be useful for the future."

With this she opened the trap door and watched Irvin head out of it. "Class is dismissed of today, have a joyful rest of the day and I will see you soon."

ooc: I am so sorry, the end of the school year is kicking my butt and now I'm having computer issues so I couldn't get quotes to reply to everyone individually! As soon as I get through the school year I'm going to open the term long assignment so be on the look out for that fun! Thank you so much for coming to this lesson!
Old 05-21-2021, 12:24 PM   #114 (permalink)
Slytherin
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eli Mercer
Seventh Year

SPOILER!!: awww class is over already?! so much fun though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Meda listened to the ones that decided to share their dreams and nodded a few times, she couldn't help but smile when they stated that something she knew she had done had gotten into the dream. "Very good, I do hope you write some of these down. Now some of you have mentioned music and some sounds. There is a part in dreams you have to be very careful with. I walked around and Irvin did as well and did a few things to see if they would get placed in your dreams. Just like when you are awake there are some things that can manipulate your dreams to make you think one thing when really it is another. This school year we will be working on a project with dreams and you are going to learn more about the patterns, the signs, and the possibilities of how to read them to see warnings and predict futures. "

She checked her watch and was sad to see how fast the class had went. "I have enjoyed our first lesson and I hope you did as well. I will be posting the project soon so please keep your eyes out for that. I think you will have fun and we will discuss more of the patterns and what they mean, such as water, darkness, and even food." She did want to keep some mystery in it though. "If you write down what you did dream about today please keep that with you, it could be useful for the future."

With this she opened the trap door and watched Irvin head out of it. "Class is dismissed of today, have a joyful rest of the day and I will see you soon."

ooc: I am so sorry, the end of the school year is kicking my butt and now I'm having computer issues so I couldn't get quotes to reply to everyone individually! As soon as I get through the school year I'm going to open the term long assignment so be on the look out for that fun! Thank you so much for coming to this lesson!

And just like that...class was over? Already? that went by so fast, but nonetheless...Aibhi enjoyed it so much. Making sure she wrote down her dream and make sure she remembered the details of certain things. Now, making sure she packed everything up, she looked around her desk to make sure everything she brought with her was on her desk now and she gathered her things and stood up from her desk. She began to walk out of class, but not before turning to Euka to say, "Thank you for the lesson today, Professor. It was real interesting. I enjoyed it a lot! Have a nice day!" and with that she headed out the door and out of the class.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:39 PM   #115 (permalink)

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quinn quickly grabbed his things and left the class, being the very first one out after the bird. He would write down his dream.... later. He just... needed to process. And he did not want to do a project on it.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:39 PM   #116 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Remy had a feeling that the professor was doing things to mess with her dream. Nothing too dramatic, of course, but the calmer scene change and possibly the feathers rustling around her could've been the professor's doing and Irvin. Oh? It felt like the lesson had gone by super fast, but she guessed that was due to her short nap. She wondered if every Divination class involved a nap. She hoped so.

"Thanks for the lesson, Professor. Bye!" She grabbed her stuff and skipped out of the classroom, feeling bright as a button.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Old 05-21-2021, 10:10 PM   #117 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

He was glad there wasn't too much discussion into their dreams, nor did Professor Euka seem to be very focused on having made everyone speak out loud. Class was dismissed, which seemed short until he remembered they did spend a good amount of it sleeping. It was for a purpose, yes but still... kind of the best class. He was looking forward still to a more restful evening tonight with NO dreams.

Hopefully this potion didn't have any lasting effects that would make him remember more?

Pulling out his notebook before following others out of the class, Evan did decide to jot down quick notes on his dream since he was supposing they might be keeping a dream journal. He jotted quickly,

Quote:
White room. Golden picture frames of people I know well or see often. Photos faded like memories, faster if there was movement. Everyone disappeared.

Alone.
It wasn't anything that was literary genius by any means but.. he still frowned at it being down on paper before shutting his notebook to leave. He did remember his manners as he walked by, "Thank you for class, Professor. See you next time." And followed everyone out.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 05-21-2021, 11:19 PM   #118 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Now that Euka mentioned it, Claudine realised she had heard some sounds which she had attributed to Anthony snapping but the only thing was that he was making that snapping noise with his mouth. What a weird dream. Claudine hastily wrote the sound down and whatever else she could remember at the time.

Oh, joy.

They were going to have a long term assignment that’d be focusing on their dreams. The sixth year wasn’t really looking forward to it, especially if she’d be having nightmares like the one she’d just had. She gathered up her belongings then headed for the door. “Bye, Professor.’’ Back to not making eye contact with the woman it was.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 05-22-2021, 12:13 AM   #119 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

He was too distracted to note what the Professor was saying as he kept his head down plastered on the desk. Noah didn't like how that dream go, and if anything, he'd agree that tampering with someone's dream was nasty business. It was an experiment, sure, but it did not change the fact that it had altered his reality a bit. It was something he'd been dreading, and in that rare occasion, it felt a bit too much for the Gryffindor.

The next thing he knew, they were being dismissed. Noah was already up with his bag and bolted for the door, ready to crash in his bed to seek a bit of privacy. A good decompression session would be nice before heading off to his next class. Noah, out of habit (because yes, they literally live in a zoo back home), reached down to give Irvin a gentle stroke on its head, and a quick wave was given to the professor, much like what he did at the beginning of the class. The Gryffindor made a beeline towards the door and off he went to their dormitory.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Old 05-23-2021, 08:54 PM   #120 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Violet was wandering through a dark, dank, low-ceilinged room that seemed to stretch on endlessly. She kept calling out, Is anybody there? Is anybody there?? but no one ever answered her. She could hear screams and explosions going on in the distance, but she couldn't get to a door or window to get out or see what was going on. She felt like she would be trapped there forever, wandering endlessly, alone.

Suddenly she woke with a start, the way you feel when you suddenly start to fall from a great height, and she sat up, scared, disoriented. She was in class. It had been a dream. The teacher was talking and she tried to listen over the sound of her pounding heart.

They were putting things in their dreams? Violet hoped they hadn't been putting those things in herdream. If they had, she'd like to give them a piece of her mind! But no, she figured it was just the memories of being locked in The Room last year, coming back to haunt her.

And now they were going to have a long-term project on dreaming? Violet hoped all her dreams wouldn't be like the one she'd just had. Still...she'd read in a text on writing technique that some writers got ideas from their dreams, so she figured she'd start another journal, this one just for dreams, and see if she came up with anything useful.

She picked herself up, tried to straighten her robes and her hair (when had she started caring about that stuff?), gathered her things, and exited the class. "Thanks for the class," she muttered without enthusiasm, and ducked out of the door before anyone could ask her about her dream.