sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1135 users online including...
RuslanIcops , astrocat , LindaBlulp , Evaxzf , Shawnxfb , FlixexNit

7 members
1128 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 54: January - April 2020

Term 54: January - April 2020 Term fifty-four: A Lesson in History (Sept 2100 - June 2101)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 10:54 AM

Default Entrance Hall

Whether you are brand new to Hogwarts or have been here a while, the Entrance Hall is always a breath-taking sight to see. Always memorable are the high ceilings, the colourful portraits on the walls, and the grand marble staircase. Various torches light the large room, keeping it nice and cozy at all times of the year. Arched windows atop the staircase, featuring the four Hogwarts Founders in all of their glory, bring in natural lighting as well.

This room branches off to the rest of the castle. If you are standing by the enormous oak doors and the House hourglasses, to the right are the doors that lead to the Great Hall. Next to them are doors that will reveal a broom cupboard and the basement corridor. Opposite is a door to a stairwell that will take you do the dungeons and another that will take you down a corridor where the staff room and other rooms can be found. Going up the marble staircase will take you to a corridor that connects to the moving staircase chamber. There is a lot to see here, so take your time exploring!
Old 02-20-2020, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

She had been taking a walk around the castle with Mila until it was time to meet Ewan at the entrance. She knew they could have just met in the common room, but she really just wanted some time outside cold or no cold. She needed some fresh air and some broom time. With her broom set on the floor, she took a seat as well and put Mila in her lap.

"You know Mila, you haven't been all the easy. I know it isn't your fault, you are just a doll, but this hasn't helped anything that is going on right now." It had been weird with her and Ewan even if they tried not to let things get between their friendship and when they needed some space they now had to be together to do this project. It was pushing them together when everything else was pushing them apart. She couldn't help but have a little part of her that was glad they were forced to see and talk to each other. She was so nervous he would end their friendship all together after everything, so this made him not just yet.

"I'd just take you outside with me, but it is way too cold for a baby and I have to train a little. Daddy Ewan will be here soon, he will probably get you some lunch and a nap." It was getting close to her nap, so Ewan should be able to have some quiet time even if he had the baby for the rest of the day.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Striding out of the castle, a scarf covering his face, he couldn’t help but smile to himself as he spotted his blonde Ravenclaw friend with their oh so little baba Mila. Even with everything that had gone on, he couldn’t help but come out to the bitterness of the Hogwarts grounds at the request of his friend to take their little darling for the day, which he didn’t actually mind. Some people in the school had struggled with their baby but not this one. No, he didn’t really have any trouble with her. Maybe it was just instinct or possibly the fact that the baby wasn’t real but he just had a sixth sense as to what the baby needed. He couldn’t explain it but whatever he did just seemed to work. Something he wasn’t entirely used to but appreciated none the less.

Stopping next to them both, he pulled down his scarf ever so slightly so she could see his lips and her him talk and gave her a small smile. “Hey Chloe, how’s the little baba been?” he asked, eyeing her with increasing fondness. He didn’t understand how some people could treat these things as if they were real beings but if he was being honest with himself, he was slowly getting attached to Mila. Clocking that she had her broom, he instantly bent down, his arms out stretched to take her so that she could go flying.

Despite everything that had gone on between them, he still knew Chloe better than almost anyone at school, expect maybe Gunnar and knew how much flying meant to her. “Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. Just go fly for a bit. I’ll most likely hang out in the great hall for a bit with her or put her to sleep” he wasn’t exactly sure of her schedule but either way, he didn’t have much to do today so the baba was actually a welcome distraction after the past few days. He was still somehow getting the smell of the owlery out of his skin from the detention so a distraction was something he welcomed, even if it did come in the form of a crying baba. Besides, the little thing was acting as a go between at the moment, making both of them talk to each other. Sure, things were slightly awkward and it might have been best if they didn’t talk but now, they had to and secretly, he was honestly glad. He didn’t want to lose his friend.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Hearing his voice she looked up and the smile was on her lips before she could even think twice. Ewan always brought that smile, they had so much fun when they were together and when this project first came about she couldn't really think about doing it with anyone else. How fun to do a doll project with your best friend, but then things went weird and it made the co-parenting harder. She had a new understanding for divorced parents and thankfully her parents weren't and she appreciated them even more for it.

"She's been fussy, but she's always fussy with me. I really don't think she likes me that much." Truth was she felt the baby played off her energy and at the moment she wasn't doing a great job at hiding her feelings and emotions so she knew that was most likely the dolls issue too. "I think some time to clear my head and train will do us both good." She needed her outlet and she needed it bad. She always felt more normal in the air and the sooner she got up there the better. She never thought of herself as someone who may never want kids when she grew up, but the more the baby cried the more she wondered if she was cut out for it.

She handed over Mila and got to her feet. "Are you sure you are okay keeping her for a bit. I know you've been dealing with things." She worried about him and wanted to ask how he was, but knew that could turn into being shut out more. So instead she picked up the diaper bag and handed it over. "The bottles are in the side, there is a blanket and some toys in there." Biting her lip she looked between the doll and her friend. So many things she wanted to say, but she bit her lip and picked up her broom. "She should be getting hungry soon and then lately she has been napping right after. The only time she likes to fully scream seems to be night." Which of course he knew this, he had been taking care of the doll too so she really didn't have to explain how to take care of the doll. "Sorry, I guess you know this, okay, well, do you need anything else, do I need to get anything before I go?" She glanced at Mila but honestly the doll looked happier just being in Ewan's arms, not that she could blame the little doll.

"Gunnar watched her for me for a bit, she seemed to like him. Maybe it's guys she likes better than girls." Yeah, see, it wasn't that she hated Chloe she just was boy crazy at a baby doll early age.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Even as his arms were outstretched toward the little bundle of joy, he was already talking to the baby, grinning at it with his usual wide, happy smile. A smile that, up until this moment, had been missing for the longest of times. He knew full well that the baba wasn’t real but until he got home to see his own niece, the fake baba would have to do. “I’m sure she doesn’t prefer me. I mean, I’d honestly be surprised if could tell the difference between the both of us” a small smirk on his lips because, even though it wasn’t true, it did amuse him to think that the baba preferred him somehow which was honestly surprising because he’d never spent much, if any time with babies, except for maybe when he stays at Rylee’s with Saros.

Taking the diaper bag, from her, he just nodded and smiled, knowing full well that she needed some time up in the air Hell, he needed some time to clear his head too but he could do it with the baby. He didn’t need to be high off the ground chasing a snitch or smashing bludgers across a quidditch pitch for that. For him, he just needed a good book and a little peace and quiet. “Don’t worry, I’ll just feed her and get her to sleep in no time. You don’t have to worry about a thing” shooting her a smile that was clearly meant to reassure her. Sure, his head had been a little everywhere since he’d got back from Christmas with his family but he could do this. This wasn’t exactly becoming an animagus.

Gazing at her face however, he could just tell something was on her mind. Something she wasn’t fully saying and usually, he would have just come straight out and asked but not now. Not today. Not with their history. Although, if he didn’t say something soon, there was every chance she was going to bite her lip off. “I know where everything is Chlo, it’s all in the bag” rolling his eyes a little now “I don’t need anything. I just need you to go relax and fly your broom. Chill. You know I’ve got this” looking down now, his eyes resting on the smiling face of their joint project. “See… She’s smiling already” unsure exactly if this would make her feel better or worse. Ever since everything had become awkward and uneasy between them, he just didn’t always know what to say to her anymore and it honestly sucked.

Nodding as he slung the bag over his shoulder gently so as not to wake the baba, he just gave her a small nod “Well, isn’t that nice of him” his voice neutral and slightly cold. He didn’t exactly like her brother but there were worse people in the school. Maybe.
Old 02-22-2020, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

He was so tall, she knew this, but standing next to him with the doll in his arms she was very aware of the huge height difference between them. It has never mattered and still doesn't, but seeing the baby doll being held in his arms and him standing, her five-foot seemed so little. Her mind started to wonder how tall Beth was, Chloe couldn't remember the last time she had seen the girl know how tall she was. "No, I think she does, she's happier when you are around. I think I stress her out or something." She wondered if the doll had a recorder or something and made notes for the professor. She would fail this project for sure if it did.

She blushed a bit as his words echoed her thoughts. She knew he knew what he was doing. He had the baby over winter break and was great with her, so this shouldn't be hard for him. Chloe even trusted him more than anyone so there was no reason she should worry, but she still felt the need to ask, like it really was making notes that she was being a good mom to it or something. She smiled at him a very hear a warming smile, she couldn't help it, even though all their weirdness lately she adored him. They worked so well together and their friendship was still so important to her.

"Oh wait a second." Just remembering she reached into her robe pocket and pulled out an extra pacifier, "Here, just in case." Teacup was liking to bat them around the room so she had to hide a few in case her cat took off with one. Once the project was done she might have to buy a few just for her cat. Slipping the extra into the bag she lifted up on her toes and kissed Ewan on the cheek. It wasn't anything big deal but she did take a step back just in case it was to him. "I'll come to find you guys once I'm done training. Then if you have homework or anything I can take her."

Picking up her broom she sighed a little. She hated that he seemed to not like Gunnar, the truth was you either knew Gunnar and liked him or didn't know him well enough to like him. She knew Ewan probably didn't know him well enough and she made a mental note that if things would go her way and the awkwardness would slip away she would make more of an effort for the two boys to get to know each other. "It was a big help and he's great with Aidan so a doll is a piece of cake for him."

"Alright Ewan, I'll see you later." The broom was calling her name and she was feeling her word vomit wanting to start with him, this she knew better than doing right here where others could hear.