sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1388 users online including...
PhoenixRising , uralldmex , FlixexNit , Stevendalo , Evaxic , Svetlufy , Michailcgn , Svetlpuj , astrocat

10 members
1378 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster Wilber Winterbottom's Reign > Term 63: January - April 2023

Term 63: January - April 2023 Term Sixty-Three: The Calm (Sept 2109 - June 2110)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 02-23-2023, 01:10 AM

Default School-wide "The Floor is Lava" Tournament

It's a cold dreary February day outside, the perfect weather for staying inside and playing games like the one Professor Carton has planned. In contrast to the weather outside, several heating charms keep the transfiguration corridor toasty warm as an oven. Or should the expression be toasty warm as a volcano?

The temperature isn't the only thing unusual; the hallway has undergone a dramatic change in appearance. A massive pit full of colorful balls spans most of the corridor with sections of flooring around the perimeter. There's a line along the nearest end of the ball pit marked "START" and a corresponding line along the far end marked "FINISH". A random collection of objects sit piled in a corner near the starting line, among them newspapers, boxes, foam pool noodles, cardboard gift wrap tubes, and butterbeer caps. Is Professor Carton doing some pre-spring cleaning, or do these objects have something to do with the game? Only time will tell!

Professor Carton stands to one side of the starting line, awaiting the players' arrival. "Hello, welcome!" He greets each person. "The game will begin in about ten minutes."

OOC: We'll kick things off in 36-48 hours.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:31 PM   #26 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Building A Raft With Jude :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
No worries, Keigh! Big bro understood you one hundred percent!

“Alrightey, that’s settled.” And it would distract him and continue with the charade that he was one hundred percent fine. Because while he hadn’t let on that he was having another moment of his insecurities bugging him, said insecurities certainly were. Jude followed Keigh over to gather the materials. He selected practically multiple of each that Carton had put there.

“Here we go.” The older Hufflepuff selected a newspaper, flattening it out on the ground before him while on his knees. Then he sat back on his heels, wand in hand. “Temran Madera!” The newspaper immediately began to change, expanding and widening until Jude deemed it was wide enough for both him and his sister. Then he flattened another newspaper over that and repeated the process until the second matched the length and width of the first. “Now I’ll just nail these two together…” But first he’d need nails! “Want to help with some nails as well, Keigh? They’ve got to be long enough to stick through both planks.”
Such an easily excitable girl she is!

And agreeable! They always worked so well together as a team there wasn't any reason for her not to agree. Plus, her brother had the best ideas. She truly thought he was brilliant and would gladly sit for hours telling him so. Like now, if she knew he was having a down moment, she would be building that boy right back up until she was sure he would topple over from greatness.

The fifth year watched Jude perfectly work his magic on the newspapers until they had two planks big enough for them to kneel on. "Those look perfect!" She smiled brightly at him, nodding her head and kneeling down beside him. "Sure. Do you think these would work?" In her hand were several small pipe cleaners.

Taking out her wand and aiming it at one of the pipe cleaners. "Taque!" It took a try or two before it worked the way she intended it to but soon enough she had a nail that could be used to hold their planks together. "How's this?"

You are Bread!
Old 03-17-2023, 12:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Keighley was perhaps his biggest cheerleader and he loved her for it. But he wanted to deal with his feelings alone at this moment. In any case, he knew it would pass soon. Especially if they got this raft going soon. “Thanks,’’ he replied, grinning. True, the wide planks did look proper enough to hold him and Keigh. “The pipe cleaners are perfect!” Jude had the utmost confidence in his sister so he patiently watched her do her thing. “And that nail is just as perfect!’’ He took them. “I’ll get it hammered in while you work on a few more. I think I’ll need seven more?”

After the first nail was set strategically on the plank, the young man got to work again. “Malleus!” A tap of his wand against the nail. It sank through the two planks easily. Jude wasn’t even bothered about the other teams around him; he was just too pleased about the fun he and Keigh were having and even if they brought last, he wouldn’t care.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 03-18-2023, 09:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman remained on the sidelines, closely observing the groups’ progress. Dhruv’s team was still hard at work on their transfigurations, and it looked like the Anders siblings had decided to build a raft.He couldn’t wait to see how that strategy turned out. Another plan he was eager to see in action? Adara-Stark’s pole-swinging idea. Now that should be interesting! As his bluish-green eyes scanned the area, he momentarily glanced at Marylin and his other colleagues. Would any other professors be joining the game?

So far none of the groups had successfully got a person across the ball pit, but there was plenty of time for that to change. Plenty of time to win! “All groups are neck and neck so far!” he announced. “Still plenty of time to win - or to jump into the game if you wish!”

OOC: I’ll keep this rp going until a winner is determined or until the end of the term, whichever happens first.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 03-22-2023, 02:42 PM   #29 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Still working on a raft with Jude!

Quote:
Keighley was perhaps his biggest cheerleader and he loved her for it. But he wanted to deal with his feelings alone at this moment. In any case, he knew it would pass soon. Especially if they got this raft going soon. “Thanks,’’ he replied, grinning. True, the wide planks did look proper enough to hold him and Keigh. “The pipe cleaners are perfect!” Jude had the utmost confidence in his sister so he patiently watched her do her thing. “And that nail is just as perfect!’’ He took them. “I’ll get it hammered in while you work on a few more. I think I’ll need seven more?”

After the first nail was set strategically on the plank, the young man got to work again. “Malleus!” A tap of his wand against the nail. It sank through the two planks easily. Jude wasn’t even bothered about the other teams around him; he was just too pleased about the fun he and Keigh were having and even if they brought last, he wouldn’t care.
Never would there be a day that passed that she wouldn't be there to cheer him on should he need it. And if he didn't, well she would be in the background waiting and watching in silence. "You're welcome." Keigh smiled brightly. "Thanks, Jude. That sounds like a good idea to me." If she was making more nails out of pipe cleaners while he was putting the nails through the boards, it would save them some time. Once again they were working wonderfully as a team.

Picking up another pipe cleaner, she aimed her wand at it. "Taque!" This was done over and over again until she had about seven or eight more perfect nails that could be used. "Done! What comes next?" Keighley rocked back on her heels, blue eyes turning towards her brother and their makeshift raft to see how it was coming along. So far it was starting to look pretty good to her.

You are Bread!
Old 03-22-2023, 11:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default Raft building with the sister! <3

SPOILER!!: Partner! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Never would there be a day that passed that she wouldn't be there to cheer him on should he need it. And if he didn't, well she would be in the background waiting and watching in silence. "You're welcome." Keigh smiled brightly. "Thanks, Jude. That sounds like a good idea to me." If she was making more nails out of pipe cleaners while he was putting the nails through the boards, it would save them some time. Once again they were working wonderfully as a team.

Picking up another pipe cleaner, she aimed her wand at it. "Taque!" This was done over and over again until she had about seven or eight more perfect nails that could be used. "Done! What comes next?" Keighley rocked back on her heels, blue eyes turning towards her brother and their makeshift raft to see how it was coming along. So far it was starting to look pretty good to her.

Jude gave his little helper a smile then proceeded to use magic to drive the additional nails into the planks. In no time the two were well secured. “Next, we’ll need some poles. You know… just for your safety.” He was only playfully ribbing Keigh. Even if she fell into the pit, or if he did, then they would simply start all over again. IF he ever made it out of the pit because Jude would like nothing more than to dive in there to have some fun as though he were a three year old again.

“I’ll help you with that. I reckon we’ll need about a dozen? Three for each side would be enough.” Once they were driven into the planks, there wouldn’t be enough space for him nor Keigh to slip through so that meant they wouldn’t be tumbling down from any direction. Grabbing six pieces of materials, Jude set to work with mutters of ‘Palus’ and flicks of the wand.

Old 03-24-2023, 02:03 PM   #31 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Working on that raft with the brother! <3

Quote:

Jude gave his little helper a smile then proceeded to use magic to drive the additional nails into the planks. In no time the two were well secured. “Next, we’ll need some poles. You know… just for your safety.” He was only playfully ribbing Keigh. Even if she fell into the pit, or if he did, then they would simply start all over again. IF he ever made it out of the pit because Jude would like nothing more than to dive in there to have some fun as though he were a three year old again.

“I’ll help you with that. I reckon we’ll need about a dozen? Three for each side would be enough.” Once they were driven into the planks, there wouldn’t be enough space for him nor Keigh to slip through so that meant they wouldn’t be tumbling down from any direction. Grabbing six pieces of materials, Jude set to work with mutters of ‘Palus’ and flicks of the wand.
"Me?! What about you? You're the heavy one, you know." Keigh teased her big brother right back, grinning at him all innocent like. Haha! See? Now that's what he gets for always calling her little. Not that it was a lie. She was smaller than he was but she wasn't all that small anymore. If luck was on their side they would make it all the way across without any issues buuuuuut knowing them, someone was going to take a tumble into the ball pit whether it was their fault or not.

Three for each side. That made sense. Not just for the corners but a middle pole as well to keep things stable and hold onto just in case. Keigh smiled and nodded in agreement. "I like the sound of that. Let's get to work." Seeing what Jude used to his poles out of, she grabbed six pieces of the same type of material and set to work using 'Palus' on them as well with a flick of her wand. This took a few tries to get right at first but she did eventually get it and when she did, all was well and soon enough she had six poles that they could use for their raft.

You are Bread!
Old 03-25-2023, 02:07 PM   #32 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default Raft building with sister, sister!

SPOILER!!: Partner! <3
Quote:
"Me?! What about you? You're the heavy one, you know." Keigh teased her big brother right back, grinning at him all innocent like. Haha! See? Now that's what he gets for always calling her little. Not that it was a lie. She was smaller than he was but she wasn't all that small anymore. If luck was on their side they would make it all the way across without any issues buuuuuut knowing them, someone was going to take a tumble into the ball pit whether it was their fault or not.

Three for each side. That made sense. Not just for the corners but a middle pole as well to keep things stable and hold onto just in case. Keigh smiled and nodded in agreement. "I like the sound of that. Let's get to work." Seeing what Jude used to his poles out of, she grabbed six pieces of the same type of material and set to work using 'Palus' on them as well with a flick of her wand. This took a few tries to get right at first but she did eventually get it and when she did, all was well and soon enough she had six poles that they could use for their raft.

Jude almost sputtered out a response but then again, Keigh had a point: with all the dancing he did, his muscles had developed and become toned. Oh well. “You’re not exactly light, you know,’’ he jested. “I remember when you were super easy to lift!” Despite their regular light banter, the siblings in no time had the poles created.

So exactly how did Jude intend to create this ‘fence’ around the raft?

By using the same Hammering Charm to drive the poles through the wood. “Okay, Keigh. So… just use the Charm we used on the nails to get the poles through the planks like this…” The young man placed a pole at one end of the raft then cast the charm. The result was the pole sinking a few inches into both the planks. “We can space them out evenly but leave a small space in between each so that we don’t slip through.” Plus they could always transfigure more poles if needed. With his explanation out of the way, he continued with the task.

Old 03-28-2023, 02:29 PM   #33 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Finishing the raft with her brother! <3

Quote:

Jude almost sputtered out a response but then again, Keigh had a point: with all the dancing he did, his muscles had developed and become toned. Oh well. “You’re not exactly light, you know,’’ he jested. “I remember when you were super easy to lift!” Despite their regular light banter, the siblings in no time had the poles created.

So exactly how did Jude intend to create this ‘fence’ around the raft?

By using the same Hammering Charm to drive the poles through the wood. “Okay, Keigh. So… just use the Charm we used on the nails to get the poles through the planks like this…” The young man placed a pole at one end of the raft then cast the charm. The result was the pole sinking a few inches into both the planks. “We can space them out evenly but leave a small space in between each so that we don’t slip through.” Plus they could always transfigure more poles if needed. With his explanation out of the way, he continued with the task.
Now it was lucky for him that he hadn't since Keigh certainly would've smirked at him in honest satisfaction as only a younger sister could. But well.. then.. there was that. And the blue eyed Hufflepuff turned her head to stare at him in disbelief. "Excuse you! I'm incredibly light, thank you, very much!" she huffed at him in the most playful manner she could get out without laughing. Yes, she was light but not nearly as much as she had been years ago when she was younger.

With all of the poles finally made for their fence, Keigh was glad that Jude knew what they were doing because she didn't have a clue. This was definitely where she watched exactly what he was doing, surprised that the wood didn't splinter at all. "That's pretty cool. I can do that." Jude had nothing to worry about. Keigh got to her feet for this part and picked up a pole moving to the next spot on the raft and casting the charm upon it. They were going to be finished with their raft in no time at all!

You are Bread!
Old 03-28-2023, 11:37 PM   #34 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default One finished raft with Keigh! <3

SPOILER!!: Sweet lil Keigh! <3
Quote:
Now it was lucky for him that he hadn't since Keigh certainly would've smirked at him in honest satisfaction as only a younger sister could. But well.. then.. there was that. And the blue eyed Hufflepuff turned her head to stare at him in disbelief. "Excuse you! I'm incredibly light, thank you, very much!" she huffed at him in the most playful manner she could get out without laughing. Yes, she was light but not nearly as much as she had been years ago when she was younger.

With all of the poles finally made for their fence, Keigh was glad that Jude knew what they were doing because she didn't have a clue. This was definitely where she watched exactly what he was doing, surprised that the wood didn't splinter at all. "That's pretty cool. I can do that." Jude had nothing to worry about. Keigh got to her feet for this part and picked up a pole moving to the next spot on the raft and casting the charm upon it. They were going to be finished with their raft in no time at all!

Jude smirked at his sister’s huffing and words. There was something he wanted to tease her about but it was neither the time nor place to do so. He’d definitely be doing so later on though! Right now he was finishing up with the poles. Keigh, he could see, was certainly doing her best and succeeding as well. How were the other teams faring? Jude thought that they might be doing great too but he was having too much of a good time with Keigh to pay too much attention.

“All done?’’ he asked after a bit. He had left one pole unsecured so that they could slip onto the raft. Once they were aboard, he’d secure it. “After you, my lady,’’ Jude remarked, bowing slightly. When the baby Anders was aboard, the young man followed suit. The last pole was stuck in place. “Ready?"

The were about to get this thing on the road in the air!

Old 03-29-2023, 02:27 PM   #35 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Levitating the raft with Jude! <3

Quote:

Jude smirked at his sister’s huffing and words. There was something he wanted to tease her about but it was neither the time nor place to do so. He’d definitely be doing so later on though! Right now he was finishing up with the poles. Keigh, he could see, was certainly doing her best and succeeding as well. How were the other teams faring? Jude thought that they might be doing great too but he was having too much of a good time with Keigh to pay too much attention.

“All done?’’ he asked after a bit. He had left one pole unsecured so that they could slip onto the raft. Once they were aboard, he’d secure it. “After you, my lady,’’ Jude remarked, bowing slightly. When the baby Anders was aboard, the young man followed suit. The last pole was stuck in place. “Ready?"

The were about to get this thing on the road in the air!
If Jude had thought that she had missed that smirk, she hadn't. No matter what he asked, she was going to have an answer for it. That much he could be sure of. Right now, however, all of her focus was on getting their raft ready finished so that they could get across the 'lava'.

"Yup!" All of the poles that had been in her possession had been secured into place. "Why thank you." Keigh giggled, doing a fake curtsy as she stepped up onto their raft and made room for Jude to join her. "Very. Let's go!" It was time to see if their plan was going to work!

Aiming her wand at their raft, waiting for the big brother to do the same, she cast the levitation charm on it. Now all they had to do was guide the raft to the other side with them on it, without falling off. Easy! They had this.. right?!

You are Bread!
Old 03-29-2023, 11:38 PM   #36 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default Sailing over the pit with Keigh!<3

SPOILER!!: Sweet lil Keigh! <3
Quote:
If Jude had thought that she had missed that smirk, she hadn't. No matter what he asked, she was going to have an answer for it. That much he could be sure of. Right now, however, all of her focus was on getting their raft ready finished so that they could get across the 'lava'.

"Yup!" All of the poles that had been in her possession had been secured into place. "Why thank you." Keigh giggled, doing a fake curtsy as she stepped up onto their raft and made room for Jude to join her. "Very. Let's go!" It was time to see if their plan was going to work!

Aiming her wand at their raft, waiting for the big brother to do the same, she cast the levitation charm on it. Now all they had to do was guide the raft to the other side with them on it, without falling off. Easy! They had this.. right?!

Let the fun begin then!

Jude settled himself beside his sister and muttered the incantation. He was delighted to see tha together they got the raft easily levitated. It wasn't difficult for him to focus and it helped that he knew if he slipped up, Keigh had his back.

Anyway. They seemed to be sailing smoothly, the ball pit being left in the dust bit by bit. Jude didn’t let this distract him, however. He glanced at Keigh to see how she was faring, but he was unworried: they usually were successful when they teamed up.

They were close to the end of their sailing quest though. They had this!

Old 03-31-2023, 02:40 PM   #37 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Sailing away with Jude! <3

Quote:

Let the fun begin then!

Jude settled himself beside his sister and muttered the incantation. He was delighted to see tha together they got the raft easily levitated. It wasn't difficult for him to focus and it helped that he knew if he slipped up, Keigh had his back.

Anyway. They seemed to be sailing smoothly, the ball pit being left in the dust bit by bit. Jude didn’t let this distract him, however. He glanced at Keigh to see how she was faring, but he was unworried: they usually were successful when they teamed up.

They were close to the end of their sailing quest though. They had this!
They were ready!

Now was when they really needed to focus. When she really needed to focus. Though she knew if she slipped up for a second or two, Jude would hold the slack until she regained her concentration once more but she didn't want to have to do that to him. They were a team and that meant they each needed to pull their weight here.

Keighley kept her attention on not only keeping their 'raft' levitated but on also keeping it steady and going on a semi straight path at the very least. As much as she watched to look around and see how the other teams were doing... she didn't.

The end of the 'lava' pit was coming into sight. They were almost there...

You are Bread!
Old 03-31-2023, 11:00 PM   #38 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default On the other side of the pit with Keigh! <3

SPOILER!!: Keigh! <3
Quote:
They were ready!

Now was when they really needed to focus. When she really needed to focus. Though she knew if she slipped up for a second or two, Jude would hold the slack until she regained her concentration once more but she didn't want to have to do that to him. They were a team and that meant they each needed to pull their weight here.

Keighley kept her attention on not only keeping their 'raft' levitated but on also keeping it steady and going on a semi straight path at the very least. As much as she watched to look around and see how the other teams were doing... she didn't.

The end of the 'lava' pit was coming into sight. They were almost there...

Almost there indeed!

Jude waited until they were relatively close to the other side before saying to Keigh, “Okay, we should begin setting her down as gently as we can.” Because he was not looking to be tossed around like a rag doll. Then again, there was the Cushioning Charm… nope. Jude had faith in his and his sister’s magical abilities.

“In three… two… one!” The older Puff directed the raft towards the floor, guiding it as best as he possibly could. Already he was feeling awfully pleased about how this activity went for him and Keigh. Oh, also… had they been the first to complete the journey across the pit? More importantly, could he take a plunge into it?!

Old 04-02-2023, 08:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Bored with standing in one place, Norman began to roam the corridor, taking care not to get in the way of the contestants’ projects. His eyes were drawn to the Anders siblings. That raft was coming along quite nicely! At the rate they were going, there might be a winner crowned soon.

CIrcling back around to the spot where he started, he watched the two Hufflepuffs board the finished raft and cross the pit, inching ever closer to the other side. Would they make it? Almost there… and yes! “We have a winning team!” he addressed the group. “Congratulations to Jude and Keighley Anders! Come claim your prize.” He picked up the candy box, holding it up for the winners to peruse.

“That’s the game. Excellent participation, everyone! Once the winners have claimed their prize, you may help yourselves to a piece of candy on your way out.”

OOC: Thanks for coming! I’ll leave the thread open til tomorrow for anyone who wants to rp their character(s) leaving.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...